PDA

View Full Version : Three tinder bonks in 2018

thor1981
28-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Bros,

I ended a (difficult) long term relationship in Jan this year.

A friend suggested I try tinder. Didn't have any luck or a match until 2 weeks after downloading, then the prospects started to flow in (patience is virtue)

I have since bonked 3 chicks, as follows -

1. Jessica (24, chio, slim, tall priv wealth banker, local girl)
2. Mia (28, Korean exchange student, big tits)
3. Serene (44, local, chio, recently divorced, C-level in advertising, big tits)

If you have a preference for 1, 2, or 3, I will tell the story with the best details I remember.

Thank you! Have a great day.

rockyt
28-03-2018, 06:11 PM
TS, why not tell us all, starting from the 1st

MagicFingers
28-03-2018, 06:26 PM
If you want to share story, share, don't want to share, don't share.

Why must be ask until like kuniang like that "want me share anot?" kind? Feels like more and more of this kind of TS.

FreebiezWanker
28-03-2018, 06:36 PM

Why must be ask until like kuniang like that "want me share anot?" kind? Feels like more and more of this kind of TS.

People THOR leh, u say he kuniang, later he hoot the hammer give u toh.... lolol:D

Aware66
28-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Looks like tinder apps download will spike in the coming days! Lol... :D

CheeHongGan
28-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Please tell us all three. :D

thor1981
28-03-2018, 07:54 PM
People THOR leh, u say he kuniang, later he hoot the hammer give u toh.... lolol:D

Aiyoh Bro Magicfingers, not being kuniang leh!

Just asking about which stories bros want to hear from first! since 3 to choose.

i'll start in order

unsung80
28-03-2018, 08:02 PM

Dun piss Thor off, if not he use his Mjolnir to smash your magic fingers. :p

unsung80
28-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Sorry to hear about the broke up! But hey life goes on, you loses and gain as well.

Start with lady 1 pls!

conquer
28-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Bros,

A friend suggested I try tinder. Didn't have any luck or a match until 2 weeks after downloading, then the prospects started to flow in (patience is virtue)

3. Serene (44, local, chio, recently divorced, C-level in advertising, big tits)

If you have a preference for 1, 2, or 3, I will tell the story with the best details I remember.

You mean if I go Tinder and search for Jessica, local Singaporean, 24 years old, working in bank... I might possibly find her? :o

Looks like tinder apps download will spike in the coming days! Lol... :D

Yes, everybody wants to fuck Jessica now... shit! :o

thor1981
28-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Match #1 - Jessica, 24.

I got a match after just randomly clicking "interested" on a lot of girls consistently (my "strategy" lol) ..

She was cute in her pics, looked tall, nice sports bra at the gym in one of her pics.

In my profile, I mentioned i worked in events, and she said she wanted to change to a public relations/events role from banking RM.

So we agreed to meet for drinks. She walked in wearing a black, sleeveless dress, heels, about 170 cm, long legs, tanned skin tone, very pretty.

thor1981
28-03-2018, 10:25 PM
You mean if I go Tinder and search for Jessica, local Singaporean, 24 years old, working in bank... I might possibly find her? :o

Yes, everybody wants to fuck Jessica now... shit! :o

lol - not sure if she's still on there. we've fucked 3 times already.

But if she is and matches with you, let me know if you need any tips ;)

naturegreen
28-03-2018, 10:28 PM
I have zero luck so far from Tinder. :(

storylistener
28-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Bros,

I am greedy a bit. Why not you share all three stories one by one? :D

Rickey
28-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Bros,

Welcum back bro thor :).. long time no see.. yr stories never fail to stir n harden us guys reading ;)... hv enjoyed yr FR on Melinda, the conservative 40 wifey :)... pls continue yr new stories asap... dun stop ok...for me, my preference is No.1,3,2..

halogen019
29-03-2018, 12:10 AM
TS must be quite good looking to get girls to swipe right.

We can swipe right all we want but if our looks not good, no one will swipe right on us haha.

conquer
29-03-2018, 12:47 AM
lol - not sure if she's still on there. we've fucked 3 times already.

But if she is and matches with you, let me know if you need any tips ;)

Well, whether she's still there or not depends on you. If she has bored with your dick, she definitely will be there again.

What kinda tips can you provide? Do you think it's a good idea if I tell her I can fuck her better than her previous fling who can only manage to do her three times in the whole three months? :o

Lorres
29-03-2018, 12:52 AM
LOL the replies are hilarious!
Yea I agree that TS prob good looking.
If I use Tinder n put my pic, confirm zero swipe. The girls might even uninstall the damn app....

baotohk
29-03-2018, 02:58 AM
I have zero luck so far from Tinder. :(

You don’t need luck. You need good imagination

licker69
29-03-2018, 03:25 AM
keep the story coming bro

darkness4311666
29-03-2018, 03:30 AM
Have no luck in tinder and stop using it.

evoralliart
29-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Agreed with the previous few posts. Me neither.... no luck. Had since uninstalled the app. Disappointing.....

Only have my MILF FB now..... got to know her but not through tinder

thor1981
29-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Welcum back bro thor :).. long time no see.. yr stories never fail to stir n harden us guys reading ;)... hv enjoyed yr FR on Melinda, the conservative 40 wifey :)... pls continue yr new stories asap... dun stop ok...for me, my preference is No.1,3,2..

Thank you bro Rickey nice to see u!

thor1981
29-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Well, whether she's still there or not depends on you. If she has bored with your dick, she definitely will be there again.

What kinda tips can you provide? Do you think it's a good idea if I tell her I can fuck her better than her previous fling who can only manage to do her three times in the whole three months? :o

haha! that could work. we still text, but i travel so much haven't seen her in 3 weeks.

thor1981
29-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Match #1 - Jessica, 24.

I got a match after just randomly clicking "interested" on a lot of girls consistently (my "strategy" lol) ..

She was cute in her pics, looked tall, nice sports bra at the gym in one of her pics.

In my profile, I mentioned i worked in events, and she said she wanted to change to a public relations/events role from banking RM.

So we agreed to meet for drinks. She walked in wearing a black, sleeveless dress, heels, about 170 cm, long legs, tanned skin tone, very pretty.

We met at Chijmes for dinner and drinks. She mentioned she had studied communications and marketing, but got a job out of uni as an insurance and wealth management RM. Very cute, and I also noticed after the 2nd glass of wine, her skin started glowing a little.

She suggested a whisky place she wanted to try nearby, and so we walked over. She looked great in her heels, long, slim legs, and looked like she could walk down a catwalk (i'm not expert, but my opinion). And we took a seat in the bar, a quiet corner, and each ordered a whisky.

After her first drink, she laughed and asked "so do you have a girlfriend?" ... i panicked a little, thinking of my ex i just broke up with.

M: "Oh, umm, I just broke up with someone"
J: "Who broke up with whom?"
M: UMM (almost say some cliche thing like 'it was mutual' but instead "oh, I did.. "

She laughed.. "you heartbreaker, leh. Hope you don't break my heart" ..

I laughed, turned to her, and said "no, I won't" and leaned in to kiss her.

She was now a little tipsy, and her tongue tasted of whisky, and we french kissed for about 30 seconds, in our quiet corner. I decided not to go in for any feeling up in the public place, and it was a good idea, because our 2nd round of drinks had just arrived.

contd..

FLsuckers
29-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Some guys have all the luck

geylangfucker
29-03-2018, 01:00 PM
TS power lah...no luck for me in Tinder. Always envy those guys with FB.

EggCorn
30-03-2018, 10:10 AM
TS power lah...no luck for me in Tinder. Always envy those guys with FB.

Similar here too i have almost given up on tinder

macdad
02-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Oh I definitely want to hear about #2–kimchi all the way!!! :)

RobertTheBruce
04-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Only have my MILF FB now..... got to know her but not through tinder

where you got to know her from?

Battersea
06-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Yummy.....carry on TS

owen10
08-04-2018, 07:39 PM
TS must be quite good looking to get girls to swipe right.

We can swipe right all we want but if our looks not good, no one will swipe right on us haha.

I believe having a nice car n fat wallet plays a part too.
Gals are very realistic these days.

muttonchop
09-04-2018, 10:02 AM
See chat logs or it didn't happen

wings32
27-04-2018, 01:17 AM
See chat logs or it didn't happen

This makes sense :)

Slaveatwork
27-04-2018, 04:00 AM
This makes sense :)

Exactly! Needs screenshots or gtfo

wings32
21-05-2018, 02:24 AM
I believe having a nice car n fat wallet plays a part too.
Gals are very realistic these days.

Not just these days, I think they are always were very realistic :)

Rickey
21-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Where's TS... MIA again ??... sigh

DevilTan4480
21-05-2018, 09:10 AM
waiting for more details of the story... TS quickly update pls..thanks

LiAhWah
22-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Where's TS... MIA again ??... sigh

Looks like it .

BigSalsa
22-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Pitching tent for updates .

Bearybear
22-05-2018, 04:51 PM
We asked too much. Haha. But yeah. No luck with tinder.. In fact no luck from dating apps....

Life is such

randy23
17-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Pitching tent for updates .

Same here :)

sgflyman
19-06-2018, 12:45 AM
All bros! Recently chat up a girl from an app and she has been sharing her sexperience and she said she try not to have many sex partners. Should I take it as a sign and go for the kill? Haha

bigloser0
19-06-2018, 01:42 AM
what app is it?
be careful and make an intelligent judgement.

sgflyman
19-06-2018, 03:10 AM
what app is it?
be careful and make an intelligent judgement.

Okcupid bro. All the talks were made on whatsapp after we exchange numbers. She keep saying she's not good at bj and prefers missionary. She's ok with going for drinks. Any opinions? Haha

teehee
19-06-2018, 03:44 AM
Okcupid bro. All the talks were made on whatsapp after we exchange numbers. She keep saying she's not good at bj and prefers missionary. She's ok with going for drinks. Any opinions? Haha

Don’t overdo on sexting, some girls might just pull out at the very last minute. For me I would personally play the cool dude. You’re already halfway there when she agrees on drinking with you. Just give subtle hints while drinking and you might just get yourself laid. :p

bluepostbox
19-06-2018, 04:28 AM
Feel like tinder seems to have a reputation these days hence girls are more wary, especially if they are looking for something more serious. Hence if they think you're playing then unlikely to be able to score. There's this coffee and bagel that seems to be popular too. Thoughts?

teehee
19-06-2018, 05:26 AM
Feel like tinder seems to have a reputation these days hence girls are more wary, especially if they are looking for something more serious. Hence if they think you're playing then unlikely to be able to score. There's this coffee and bagel that seems to be popular too. Thoughts?

Basically, what I feel about the females in this app are that; they are wary of guys trying to get in their pants and what not, but they still go ahead with it.
I’ve personally did a couple girls on tinder who claims to state “swipe left for DTF/FWB” in their profile.
Overall I feel that, as long you portray the correct mindset that they’re looking for, with the right ambience and mood, any girl can definitely be snagged.

Adding on, I have used coffee meets bagel (CMB) for a brief while as I fucked an accountant 5 years my senior and the next thing I know, she added me on Facebook. Scared the living shit out of me. Iirc, this app is more inclined to individuals who wish to settle down. :confused:

sgflyman
19-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Don’t overdo on sexting, some girls might just pull out at the very last minute. For me I would personally play the cool dude. You’re already halfway there when she agrees on drinking with you. Just give subtle hints while drinking and you might just get yourself laid. :p

Haha got that bro. I know will try to do that. Hopefully will be a mission success:)

Up you my humble 6 points :)

sgflyman
19-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Chatted up another lady and she is a financial advisor. Said that she can offer me freelance job since I'm looking for a job and she said can meet over coffee.

Looks wise above average, most guys will take a 2nd look and is in her early 30s. Might want to ask her if she wants to do it over drinks instead of coffee. What do the more experienced bros think? :)

kirk69
19-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Chatted up another lady and she is a financial advisor. Said that she can offer me freelance job since I'm looking for a job and she said can meet over coffee.

Looks wise above average, most guys will take a 2nd look and is in her early 30s. Might want to ask her if she wants to do it over drinks instead of coffee. What do the more experienced bros think? :)

Just go for it . :D

Mabelineup
19-06-2018, 05:08 PM

Listen to Nike . :)

grandbosses
19-06-2018, 05:11 PM
I feel that Tinder girls have some emotional baggage with them. It is really some hard work imo haha. I guess you guys have been lucky so far?

sgflyman
19-06-2018, 06:44 PM

Haha gonna give it a try. Hopefully I’ll come back with a positive update for all the bros here!

randyrockhard
20-06-2018, 01:27 AM
You are very good in this, I suppose? Super handsome and charming? :)

I have been Tindering since 2014 at different countries and continents, and it does confirm my guess is that, girls use it differently in Asia compared to US, or other continents. You really have to know your target.

So far in Asia, most of the ones I managed to meet in real life are usually those looking for relationships. However, in other parts of the world things are somewhat different, where they are more open to hooking up.

On the ones I managed to hook up with, the fastest I have managed to score was with an American teacher here in Singapore after we've chatted for a couple of weeks, followed with a phone call and she liked what she heard from my voice. ;)

So it does help to be playful and light about the entire thing, that it's really not a big deal if the woman is not into it. You just need to move onto those are game.

teehee
20-06-2018, 05:20 AM

Based on my experience, she’s from prudential or sort and wants to hire you to recruit your friends, with incentives? I wouldn’t really get my hopes high to be frank. :confused: :mad:

sgflyman
20-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Based on my experience, she’s from prudential or sort and wants to hire you to recruit your friends, with incentives? I wouldn’t really get my hopes high to be frank. :confused: :mad:

Haha thats what I thought so too but I asked and she said she's a broker.

I will probably meet her and find out more. But ya I dont think should get the hopes high so at least wont be so disappointed hahaha:p

Chandler
20-06-2018, 11:32 PM
You are very good in this, I suppose? Super handsome and charming? :)

I have been Tindering since 2014 at different countries and continents, and it does confirm my guess is that, girls use it differently in Asia compared to US, or other continents. You really have to know your target.

So far in Asia, most of the ones I managed to meet in real life are usually those looking for relationships. However, in other parts of the world things are somewhat different, where they are more open to hooking up.

On the ones I managed to hook up with, the fastest I have managed to score was with an American teacher here in Singapore after we've chatted for a couple of weeks, followed with a phone call and she liked what she heard from my voice. ;)

So it does help to be playful and light about the entire thing, that it's really not a big deal if the woman is not into it. You just need to move onto those are game.

How about sharing your story with that American teacher you scored with the guys here? I'm sure they'd love to find out.

Sanzara
20-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Adding on, I have used coffee meets bagel (CMB) for a brief while as I fucked an accountant 5 years my senior and the next thing I know, she added me on Facebook. Scared the living shit out of me. Iirc, this app is more inclined to individuals who wish to settle down. :confused:

She wants to marry you :eek:

SadLoser
21-06-2018, 12:01 AM
I feel that Tinder girls have some emotional baggage with them. It is really some hard work imo haha. I guess you guys have been lucky so far?

ix true. many of them have emo baggage or personality issues one. their mindset is something like - all guys are dirty and all wants to get into my pants. guys online cannot be trusted!

and then yet they are constantly uploading their best pics on tinder and swiping day in day out. this is a typical gal's contradictory mindset

MusoWrestler
23-06-2018, 04:51 PM
ix true. many of them have emo baggage or personality issues one. their mindset is something like - all guys are dirty and all wants to get into my pants. guys online cannot be trusted!

and then yet they are constantly uploading their best pics on tinder and swiping day in day out. this is a typical gal's contradictory mindset

Could be that some really want guys to get into their pants/skirt :D

linoleum3
23-06-2018, 08:49 PM

agreed bro. girls are like this

hornybaby1234
29-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Bro awaiting for more updates from you !!!

sexybitch
30-06-2018, 06:21 PM
agreed bro. girls are like this

Awaiting for more updates !!!!

unsung80
30-06-2018, 09:27 PM
must be busy bonking ladies from Tinder till no update, pls come back TS

Brazzx
30-06-2018, 09:50 PM
must be busy bonking ladies from Tinder till no update, pls come back TS

He probably is :D

Chiclets
30-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Could be that some really want guys to get into their pants/skirt :D

That could be a possibility too

bluepostbox
01-07-2018, 12:50 AM

The fact they are on the app means they are already looking for something. The aim should just to meet for drinks, and with some luck you may be on to something. Its not always 1 hit 1 kill though, maybe need a few hits. Give yourself a limit for hits, if too many/too much effort just move on. many fish in the ocean!

storm3
01-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Envy the bros who get to enjoy. Recently tried this app, match already either is never reply to greeting, reply and chat abit then MIA forever, or after a few convos straight away tell you she's "financial consultant".

Sometimes also attract the wrong gender. Knn lol. :(

lilmei
01-07-2018, 06:30 AM

I guess either ask you 派传单 or do roadshow for her and instead of Banging her you end up by the road asking ppl if they have time and you are not selling anything.

Let us know if I’m wrong. All the best, bro.

cockatony
01-07-2018, 01:21 PM
He probably is :D

Most likely :D

sgflyman
10-07-2018, 11:10 PM
This girl I’ve been talking with for about 2 weeks asked me to watch the World Cup semi finals with her tonight. Wonder if she wants to watch the World Cup, or ‘play with my world cup’ 🤔

fapfapfap
10-07-2018, 11:13 PM
This girl I’ve been talking with for about 2 weeks asked me to watch the World Cup semi finals with her tonight. Wonder if she wants to watch the World Cup, or ‘play with my world cup’ 🤔

Hope you score a goal bro!

sgflyman
11-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Hope you score a goal bro!

Hope to come back with a nice report. If no report means never score :o

thor1981
11-07-2018, 12:50 PM

Agree ah, my feeling is that they do, from the ones i've met. Some with anger towards past relationships, but others who have given up hope

Serene, the 44 divorcee I met, seems to get aroused from knowing her ex husband is still chasing her while she and i are getting busy in bed :D

thor1981
11-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Friday 6 July - Serene

Apologies to bros reading this thread, since I was traveling and had little time to update. So, I will just update more recent episode, since it's still fresh to the mind!

I returned Monday 2nd July from work travel, and arranged for drinks with Serene last Fri July 6th. Serene is 44, divorced about a year ago (found out her husband was bonking a woman in China), 2 kids. She's a director for an MNC ad agency, and with her big tits, long legs, super self confidence, probably impressed her ang moh bosses over the years and got pretty good promotions.

We met at a nice whisky bar after work on Friday. Her kids were staying at a friend's place that evening. Looked very conservative initially, with a petticoat, black office dress and heels. But when the petticoat slipped away as we sat outdoors, her large cleavage was getting attention of me and some of the uncles at the bar nearby!

contd

Siriusam
11-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Tinder in HCM Vietnam is purely for paid escort.. different countries use it differently.

thor1981
11-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Tinder in HCM Vietnam is purely for paid escort.. different countries use it differently.

HCM - hmm, I met a local Viet and a Korean girl on business there. But both wanted to go very slow and looking for LTR, so no funny business :)

junior_cannibal
11-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Nice thread to learn the trick to use in Tinder.

sgflyman
11-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Hope to come back with a nice report. If no report means never score :o

Haha so back with a report. Fetched the girl, drove down to a bar at boat quay area to catch the game. Just nice we were supporting opposing teams. I supported france, she supported belgium.

So during the game taunted her when france score and she was quite touchy. Long story short, after the game when driving back she got quite touchy, so I my hand went to her thigh slowly moved towards her groin area. She was wearing jeans so cant put my hand in.

Reached her place (condo with underground carpark), found a nice corner, parked and engaged in some serious french kiss since france won :p ended with her playing with my dick and giving me a nice bj. Finished in her mouth but she spit it out in some tissue haha. Guess this isn't a bad start

GoldRabbit
12-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Camping for more updates .

seatingduck
12-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Pitching tent .

found09
12-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Really a nice thread to read :)

earlstone
14-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Really a nice thread to read :)

Agree with you . :p

KnowItAll
15-07-2018, 06:59 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
15-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

Fabinho
15-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Camping here for nice story.

JJMagic
15-07-2018, 08:07 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

Makitah
15-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Hope to read more.

NorthernWood
16-07-2018, 11:18 AM
So what happen next ?

WeAreDeWorld
16-07-2018, 08:33 PM
I always like coming back to this thread as I enjoy reading the story so far .

MusoWrestler
16-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Do please continue your story . :)