PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

tryying
07-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Need you view on this as I always have fantasy of bonking my ex neighbour, who is in her 40's, still having a good look and avg body. Since I am a divorcee and I last heard, she also going for a divorcee. Me thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. Then ask her whether allow me to bonk for a price as I know that she need $. But I worry abt she might reject and then tell my family member about it. So, is it safe for me to do so or not? :eek: :confused:

dominion
07-04-2007, 08:27 AM
sian her is ok...
ask her to prostitute herself is not...
mayb if you support her emotionally thru this peroid she will even give u free bonk... some women will take money for sex as an insult, so you better not try...

tryying
07-04-2007, 08:29 AM
sian her is ok...
ask her to prostitute herself is not...
mayb if you support her emotionally thru this peroid she will even give u free bonk... some women will take money for sex as an insult, so you better not try...

You are right. Maybe invite her to my house first n see whether she kick it off first or not. If so, bonk liao, then see how, at least safer, right?

dominion
07-04-2007, 08:34 AM
how to sian in another technique all together... If you must learn, I'm not the one to teach u... But all I can say is that don't use your money, use your charm

tryying
07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
how to sian in another technique all together... If you must learn, I'm not the one to teach u... But all I can say is that don't use your money, use your charm

Bring her to my house, no need much sweet talk. Just wait for her to "move" off, I will follow up the rest. But scare she say I rape her and demand $ in the end. :eek: Woman in need of money, is kind of dangerous, beware!

soundworks
07-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Bring her to my house, no need much sweet talk. Just wait for her to "move" off, I will follow up the rest. But scare she say I rape her and demand $ in the end. :eek: Woman in need of money, is kind of dangerous, beware!Bro,i think sweet talk is important,maybe u get free bonk and after that become ur fuck buddy!!:)

Rof|maoxz
07-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Need you view on this as I always have fantasy of bonking my ex neighbour, who is in her 40's, still having a good look and avg body. Since I am a divorcee and I last heard, she also going for a divorcee. Me thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. Then ask her whether allow me to bonk for a price as I know that she need $. But I worry abt she might reject and then tell my family member about it. So, is it safe for me to do so or not? :eek:

Yoz, if you never ask, you won't know. Teacher teaches one.... go for it!! :D

jedycity
07-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Need you view on this as I always have fantasy of bonking my ex neighbour, who is in her 40's, still having a good look and avg body. Since I am a divorcee and I last heard, she also going for a divorcee. Me thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. Then ask her whether allow me to bonk for a price as I know that she need $. But I worry abt she might reject and then tell my family member about it. So, is it safe for me to do so or not? :eek: :confused:

Go for it. But must slow & steady. Please dun mention money. Invite her for treat & then concern her. Allow some time to understand her first (Understand your enemy). Take action after you feel okay.

Dun ask about bonk too direct...later you kena police case...hahaha

darkadvenger
07-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Need you view on this as I always have fantasy of bonking my ex neighbour, who is in her 40's, still having a good look and avg body. Since I am a divorcee and I last heard, she also going for a divorcee. Me thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. Then ask her whether allow me to bonk for a price as I know that she need $. But I worry abt she might reject and then tell my family member about it. So, is it safe for me to do so or not?

Chances of you getting free bonk from her is higher than if you are ask to let you ramp for a price....:D

tryying
07-04-2007, 09:50 AM
She knows my family well and also, she own my family money but I am not involved. Wait after bonk, she went to threaten me on it, ask me to pay back my family else she expose our things. Since she is under divorce case, she might do so inorder to save her both ways. Woman, really hard to understand. Will update you folks if I got a chance to bonk her and maybe, can ask her to do FL. :D

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 10:47 AM
IMO, I think the question to ask is it worth it a not? I mean for a bonk and u get worried every day if she will tell your family members. Isnt it a wiser option to just bonk some other prettier and younger FL? Bonk and forget, dun even need to worry if u meet her on the streets one day.

Of cos the other way will be to intro to other bros here and let them up her first. After that, it'll be easier to break the ice for u.

:D

Mark Lim
07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Yoz, if you never ask, you won't know. Teacher teaches one.... go for it!! :D

Bro, you are absolutely right. Confucious said: 性海无涯,不耻下问。

packardbell
07-04-2007, 11:06 AM

Let me give you my 1 cent worth of advise. May not sound good to all but I think is better to be safe than to regret. My advise is not to go ahead.
Cheonger principle is not to shit in your own courtyard. All the brudders posting/advises are good to consider but for a situation like you that she knows all your family members is too dangerous. Unless, you are pretty sure that she will not expose for good if not you are just keeping a time bomb lor.. Anyway, is does worth a serious thinking, do not end up with a situation whereby later money also cannot resolve the issue than is will be tough for you to handle.

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 12:38 PM
better dont,not worth it at all...since u going to spend $$$ y dont u go FL dome for more lobang:D

curiosityz
07-04-2007, 03:09 PM
ya lor bro, i don't think is worth it at all.

AD69
07-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Cheonger principle is not to shit in your own courtyard. All the brudders posting/advises are good to consider but for a situation like you that she knows all your family members is too dangerous. Unless, you are pretty sure that she will not expose for good if not you are just keeping a time bomb lor.. Anyway, is does worth a serious thinking, do not end up with a situation whereby later money also cannot resolve the issue than is will be tough for you to handle. Agree with you totally. Don't invite unnecessary trouble for yourself.

eeemen
07-04-2007, 04:26 PM
.......... Since I am a divorcee and I last heard, she also going for a divorcee. Me thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. .......... So, is it safe for me to do so or not? :eek: :confused:

Bro, since u have mentioned that u r a divorcee as well, and that she is headed for one, u can always "share" ur experiences and knowledge of the process and the pitfalls with her. That way , u get the chance to get to know her better, and understand her needs and if she has any "wants" as well? Over time it could develop into a mutual thing and instead of u leading her , it could be her leading u on??

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps.........e

WillamSexsphere
08-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Hahaha...you are the reason why there MUST be a Geylang!:D

Believe me, feeling of lust is natural for ALL men including myself. Either you PCC or go geylang to release that feeling or it will pervade and pervert you into something abnormal. We men are not perverts. It's when you cannot control your lust, lust will control you and turn you into a pervert.

Exorcise that demon of lust in you by visiting one of the brothels in geylang. After a few times, you will be normal and look at your neighbour no different from other women and perhaps respect as a woman as she should be treated, and not as a sex object.

Then perhaps, a normal friendship and relationship will grow naturally, and not as a perverted tragedy ready to occur if you dont exorcise that demon of lust so evident in you now.

Cheers!:)

PeaceCreator
08-04-2007, 03:44 AM
..thinking of calling her and ask her to meet up. Then ask her whether allow me to bonk for a price as I know that she need $...

Bro, I won't ask her directly as this will risk her feeling insulted. I would invite her out for a dinner and after that go for a chitchat first. Then later portion would touch on her needs be it social or monetary. Then it is time to offer help if she allows. Hope that this is helpful. Cheers.

Torch_Man
08-04-2007, 09:00 AM
the reason why there MUST be a Geylang!:D

the feeling of lust is natural for ALL men including myself. Either you PCC or go geylang to release that feeling or it will pervade and pervert you into something abnormal. We men are not perverts. It's when you cannot control your lust, lust will control you and turn you into a pervert.

Exorcise that demon of lust in you by visiting one of the brothels in geylang. After a few times, you will be normal and look at your neighbour no different from other women and perhaps respect as a woman as she should be treated, and not as a sex object.

Then perhaps, a normal friendship and relationship will grow naturally, and not as a perverted tragedy ready to occur if you dont exorcise that demon of lust so evident in you now.

Cheers!:)
totally agree, but sum women r oso b***hes
they understand men veri well, n use their inborn assets 2 mis-lead us.
jz sharin:
one'll b kena "made use" onli, if u 1 2 b used.
other pple mite con us, but if u dun 1 2 b conned.
there's nothing other pple can do.
it's all individuals' mentality.
we hv strength, bro

minoshe
08-04-2007, 09:05 AM
bro not recommented

tryying
08-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Last time when young, about secondary time, saw her gao geng while she is watering the plant. I peek from the window n got hard. Some time saw her, really got hard as she got the milf look.

Recently saw her, didn't talk to her much as I know her situation. Scare she ask me for money as I also didn't have much mostly. But keeps wondering, if one day, really saw her again, should I do it or not? Maybe bring her back, slowly step by step and see how. I don't go GL as got no guts, rather bonk someone who I know, much safer. :D

no_faith
08-04-2007, 01:12 PM
bro tryying, later tings get complicated and out of hand.
even skali, she let u bonk, also dunno her real motive behind it since she own ur family members money not u but u still part of the family.

maybe itz one of ur fantasy of bonking her but better be safe the sorry.
not worth as for now unless she clear the debts, den differ story.:D

tryying
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
bro tryying, later tings get complicated and out of hand.
even skali, she let u bonk, also dunno her real motive behind it since she own ur family members money not u but u still part of the family.

maybe itz one of ur fantasy of bonking her but better be safe the sorry.
not worth as for now unless she clear the debts, den differ story.:D

True True, woman hard to predict. Ever bonk a married woman and in the end, she asked me for money!!! Nothing is for free in this world, esp bonking even with the person you know unless those ONS type. :(

no_faith
08-04-2007, 01:54 PM
bro tryying, i also have craving for milf.
sry to be blunt, can u kindly provide the stats, description and i can have the fantasy and drooooool?:D

samschnur
08-04-2007, 01:56 PM
no offense, but if u dun even got guts to bonk in GL, den i think even more difficult for you to bonk this MILF ex-neighbour of yours...

especially if she still owes your family $$.... never know wat will happen next...

SalaDo
08-04-2007, 02:05 PM
i think its not worth it too. too complicated already. like 1 bro said never shit in your courtyard. but how about introducing this lady to us??:D