PDA

View Full Version : My life the high ride with family

zikmu30
07-04-2007, 03:15 AM
i had a big family 2 elder sisters. dad was busy working and mum was the house wife.every sat and subdaydad would over time and wouldn't come home at all. i clearly remember i was 10 and my sisters was 14 and 15.mum had a huge aurgement with dad. he never came after that for a month as he had to leave for a overseas assisment. so it was my mum and my sisters. it was one hight hot humid and i couldn't sleep. my room was next to my sisters room. it was about 12 i had to go to the toliet to pee. as i was ppeig i could hear sound. sound i never heard before comming from my sisters room so out of curiousty i whent to check. to my suprise my 2 lovely sisters were playing them selfand were naked and all of a sudden i felt strange felling in my stomach. i just watched. my sisters eating each others pussy out. i couldn't help it. looking at their tits, their nipplis were were nice and perky.suddenly my second sis turned and was supriesed to see me at the door . both of them were shocked. trying to cover them self up again. me beong too afraid whe back to my room. and just shut my eyes. suddenly i could here my dooor opening. it was my first sis. i just shut my eyes. she sat beside me and started to tell me that it was ok . what i saw was ok. it was a naturel thing. i just didnt listen . she took my hands and and place it on her left breast . she told me to squeeze it and to feel it and it was all right for me to do it.so i did i felt her breast warm perky amd firm they were. she started to rub her hands against my dick. i felt a massive hard on . she leaned closer to my face and told me she was going to kiss me and it was alright . both our lips met. locking our lips together. i couldn't let go i was feeling a new exprience and it was unexplainable. she whispered to me to grab her both breast whit my hands under her shirt and i did. i could feel her nipples eracted. i was just fondling her and kissing her at the same time. she told me to sit up. she put her hands in my shirt and started slowly to take of my shirt and and she took of hers. i couldn't forget a perky boobs whit black nipples so nice. she put here hands on my head and gided me to her nipples and whispered to suck it so i did. it tasted sweet as honey. after a while as i was sucking she started to moan.i could feel she liked what i was doing to her.

to be continued
if story not nice can tell me i can stop.

cuteguy
07-04-2007, 10:02 AM
u reached ur puberty at 10? wow....

hotguy2406
07-04-2007, 01:37 PM
camping here for ur lovly story

curiosityz
07-04-2007, 03:03 PM
camping here liao.

stephenL
07-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Guess he had a drink too many...whole passage was written when he was drunk..this is my observation.....

AD69
07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
setting my tent here too.

eeemen
07-04-2007, 04:29 PM
setting my tent here too.

I'll go get some firewood, it could be a long nite :D

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 05:27 PM
I'll go get some firewood, it could be a long nite :D

dont know when will be the next installment,must bring more cloth & food too:D

Tribeca
07-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Another camper also joining in.:D

unsung80
07-04-2007, 08:27 PM
I bought some snacks here, anyone? :D

ken2005
08-04-2007, 12:56 AM
dont tell me u are 10 yrs old now and u are in this forum??

guruking
08-04-2007, 11:01 AM
every story sure have some campers around...isit Campers' forum :confused:

zikmu30
08-04-2007, 10:22 PM
i am really sorry guys let me restartthe story again and i will try to make it better

Things started off as a normal day for me. Wake up, take a piss, blah blah blah. My parents had devorced when I was 6, so I never really got to see my mother anymore( I lived with my dad). But. Since one day I found out where my mom lived. I decided that the hell with it, I'll go see my mom. I haven't seen her for over 4 years. So I told my dad I was leaving and so I got on my bike and went to her house.

I got off my bike and knocked on the door. Upon the door opening I saw her. Tears started to flow down her face being that she hadn't seen me in so long. My 16th birthday had just passed so she of corse asked me what I wanted.:D

"What would you like for your birthday sweetie?" She asked me.

"Nothing really. This is good enough being here to talk to you for the day." I replied.

She instantly started to sob and gave me a long hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I just have to go to the bathroom for a moment sweetie, to wipe the tears from my eyes and dry them." she told me.

Not thinking I just said alright as she turned around and walked down teh hall to the bathroom. For the first time I noticed I was checking out my mothers ass. It was in a tight pair of jeans, very hot. She had about D tits and she was pretty hot. I noticed my dick started to get hard so I put my hand down my pants to stick my cock upwards so people it wasn't as easy to notice.

Just after that, I heard a soft moan comming from the bathroom. without hesitation. I got up and slowly crept to the door to listen to what was going on. I figured she was just crying again. But when I pressed my ear to the door. I could hear her moaning more and more. I figured she was masterbating. With the thought striking my mind..My cock instantly rose up and now was almost fully hard. I pressed harder to the door. My head bumping up against it to make a noisw I knew she heard.

"Sweetie is that you?" She asked.
"Umm. Yes Mom." I replied.

She opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I noticed her zipper wasnt't done up. I steared at it for about a minute till she realized what It was I was looking at. She ziped it up with embarresment and blushed a bit. She then looked down and saw a bulg in my pants. She must of known what I was doing at the door. She went to reach out but pulled her arm back and just turned around and walked.

"Mom I know what you where doing in their."

"Oh? Do you know. I supose you heard me?"

"Yea, I heard you moaning and...yea.."

My mom giggled and she turned back around and walked suductivly towards me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes. She then told me she loved me and what ever was to happen stayed between us. She then steped back and took off her shirt exposing her bare stomach and black bra.

"Did you like what you heard baby?" She asked me.

"What?"
"You heard me baby. Did you like listening to me finger myself and listening to my moans."

I couldn't deny any word she said.

"Yes....I rather liked listening to you moan. I want to hear you moan more mom."I told her.

She took off her pants showing off her black G-string and begain to rub her hand across her already wet pussy. My cock started to throb and soon became fully hard. She looked down and noticed the bulge in my pants again and came up to me. She put her hands on my pants where my cock rested and begain to rub up and down. She then un-did my pants and let them fall to my ankles. I pulled my feet from them and kicked them to the side of the hallway.

"I bet you want to make me moan don't you?" she said starting to kiss me.

I pulled back so I could answer her.

"Mom, will you let me fuck you. Please. You have made my cock hard and now need to empty it" I told her.

She giggled and took me to her room. She sat me on the bed and then she backed up. She started to take off her bra. Her D tits fell out of them. They where big. I think they where 38D. She walked over to me and pulled off my shirt. She then grabed my Boxers and started to pull them down.

"Lets take a peek in here and see what we have."

She pulled down my boxers as I grabbed her tits and started tp rum my finger around her nipples making the hard. Her eyes opened as she grabed my 8 and a 1/2 inch cock in her hand.

"My son have a very big cock. Bigger then his fathers."

I bluched and laughed a little. She then started to jerk off my dick as I sat back and enjoyed every bit of it.

"You like that baby? You like me jerking your cock while playing with my tits?"

"Fuck yes mom. Dont fucking stop."

She started to go faster and put her moth over the head and started to suck the tip. I started to moan as it felt so good. About to cum. She stoped.

"I just gave you a blow job sweetie. Now will you please return the favor and eat out my pussy that you made wet?"

"With pleasure mom"

I stood up as she did too. She gave a little hand job as we switched places on the bed. She lay back and spreaded her legs open. I could see the cum that made her already wet dripping slowly from her soaked cunt. With out warning. I pressed my face up again her pussy adn started to give gental kisses around the lips. She moaned slightly. I stuck my tounge out and started to lick her clit. Her moans got louder with every lick. I soon stuck my Finger up her pussy and started to move it around.

"Im gonna cum baby. Keep going. Just that. fuck dont stop..keep going ..Ohhh Ohh ohhh"

She then came all in my mouth. I never moved my face. I just let the pussy juice squirt on my face as I licked her clit. I got up and wiped the cum off my face and got on top of her. We kissed for about a minute or too.

"Mom I want to stick my cock in your pussy. I want to fuck you so hard you will moan louder."

Now that my mom was very horney. She pushed me off a little bit so she could move back. She spreaded her legs in the air and put her two fingers by her pussy and waved for me to come over. I hovered the head of my cock around her clit for a moment before I entered. Once pushed in three quaters of my cock in her, she begain to moand.

'Baby you have such a big cock. Fuck me fuck me."

With that as my motivation. I started to thrust harder and harder. My cock going fully in her with each thrust caused her to scream out in pleasure. I could already start to feel more cum from her pussy flow toward my cock.

'I'm gonna cum baby. dont stop, fuck me harder" she told me.

I rammed it in as hard as I could causing her to cream out in an orgasim like ive never heard before. Her cum flowed around my cock and squrted out. I stoped for a moment as she rubbed her clict as she kept squirting out cum. She moaned in orgasim for atleast 15 second as that cum kep flowing out.

She then got up and bent over and told me to do her doggy. I got back on the bed and stuck my cock back in her pussy. she tightend up on my and screamed with pleasure again.

"I'll do what ever you want baby. I love your big fucking cock. It feels so good in me. Dont take it out please." She told me.

I grabed her tits that where bouncing all around and started to play with her nipples she started to moan again as she told me she could already feel the cum commin.

"Baby fuck my ass please. I want you deepin my tight asswhole."

I took my cock out slowly and put it back in a few times as she started to moan once more. I spit on my cock, tho it didn;t need anymore lube from her soaked pussy. I then spit on her asswhole and then pressed my cock up against it. She started to moan softly and my cock slowly slid threw her ass.

"Be gental for a few moments till my ass gets losse baby".

I felt her ass slowly lossen up so I used that ad my cue to start to thrust harder. I started to moan slightly as my cock went in and out over and over. She started to moan more and more as fucked her ass harder. She put her hand up and started to play with her clit to make her cum faster. I started to fuck her faster and harder. Once again she started to scream out in pleasure telling me she was about to cum. I took my throbing cock out of her ass and stuf it back into her pussy and started to pund on it. I felt my balls hitting up against her clit as she moaned louder.

"Baby I love your cock....Ohh, Ohh, your making me cum again..fuck me hard...harder...harder...Oh baby Im cumming."

I took my cock out as she again squirted her cum over the bed for 300 seconds this time. As you can tell my mom squirts.

"Mom Im about ready to cum..will you let me fuck those tits?"

She agreed and got on her back and held them close together as I got up and put my cock between them. I started to thrust back and forth as my cock slide threw her soft tits nicely. I could now start to feel my cum boil up inside my cock. I new I was gonna cum.

"Mom I'm gonna cum."

She took my cock and put it in her moth and started to lick the head. Just then. I finally shot my long waited load all in her mouth. I shot about two pumps in her mouth asnd pulled out and shot all over her face. She jerked me off a few times to get the rest out. She then out my cock back in her mouth and cleaned off the head and swollowed all of it.

"Baby you know how to fuck a girl. I want you to fuck me everytime your over here from know on. I'll do what ever you want. no matter what it is baby. I fucking love your cock so much. I want it in me all the time now. But look at the time. I supose you should be getting ready to leave."

She got off the bed and picked up her cloths and headed to the shower. I got off the bed also and started to head for the shower.

I'm now 27, I have started to see my mother more now. As you can guess why. More too come soon. I'll share more story's .pls up my points if u like it:D

zikmu30
10-04-2007, 06:43 PM
An unexpected first time with cousins

With a huge family of fourteen cousins, there were always many gatherings for birthdays,weddings and occasional holidays. My most vivid memory was a very unexpected one which involved my two cousins Richard and Dawn.

Like most preteen boys it was a very confusing time for me. I experiencing this tremendous rush of hormonal energy and sported a constant woody which found relief only through repeated masturbation.My sexual experience was nil, but lately, lady luck seemed to be on my side revealing more new and exciting sexual situations.

About six weeks back, I snuck a peak at a stag film that my dad and his card playing buddies watched, where a huge titted women was fucking this guy as he fingered her asshole.Afterwards, found a new source of pleasure wanking myself using vasoline and producing a more intense orgasmwhile fantasizing that I was ''that lucky guy' in the movie.

Although making headway, I still wondered and worried if there'd ever be any real sexual contact with the opposite sex and started to question my ability to even approach such matters, until one unforgettable and eventful weekend my wonderful and sexy cousin Dawn stepped into the picture.This not only confirmed and totally eliminated any doubts of celibacy; but also curbed many feelings of tormented sexual frustration that had previously overtaken me.

My cousin Dawn was a scrawny little girl for just turning twelve years old.Her big blue eyes and long curly blonde hair made her exceptionally pretty, but you would never believe she was six months older than myself. When we were young kids she was always hanging around trying to listen in on our conversations or randomly trying to join in on many of the male things that were happening Occasionally we would let her participate,but like most evil guys that age, we usually ended up chasing her away.

As for Richard, he had a huge room in the basement all to himself and I? remember being quite overwhelmed with all of the expensive toys and games he? owned, as my uncle had become quite wealthy? selling equipment? to? many of the? huge airline companies.We shared many perverted conversations together and even? watched each other? piss? before, but never once did I even consider my cousins as a possibility? for sexual pleasure, until one particular afternoon...
?
It was a warm Sunday in April? and after church mom and dad decided to take? the one hour drive to aunt Louise and uncle Bobs'. I had a touch of spring fever and was a bit hornier than usual, wishing? to be alone? to relieve? that constant tickling? pressure,either? in the bathroom or the privacy of my locked bedroom.
?
That? hour seemed to fly by quickly as we were already pulling into Richard and Dawns driveway.Out front cousin Dawn was sitting on the front porch wearing a yellow flower print dress, waving as we pulled in. I couldn't help but notice her legs partially spread showing matching yellow panties and? two? small points on top protruding? through the fabric of her tiny build.Her beautiful goldenrod hair was tied back tight in a perfect braid and? my? dick immediately rose to attention? with lustful thoughts? bringing goose bumps throughout my entire body.? My mouth watered as I stared intently up her dress until she scooted off the steps and ran towards the three of us.
?
''Hi aunt Betty,uncle John and David''.she said? with a huge shy grin, looking? directly into? my eyes the whole time she spoke.
?
We walked inside? where my aunt, uncle and Richard were there to greet us.Dawn was directly behind me? playfully pushing? hard against my backside and? both hands? squeezing my butt.With the spring warmth I could smell her ...a combination of? light lilac perfume and a sweet buttery aroma aerating? thru her skin from? baking in the afternoon sun.
?
?
''Leave him alone squirt''!? Richard demanded.
?
''Hey David, wanna go downstairs and see the new guitar my dad bought for me''?
?

zikmu30
10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
''Sounds good''.I said,? now feeling? my ''hard on'' starting to? shrivel thru my pants pocket
?
Richard played a few screeching chords with his new? ax and stopped abruptly as he noticed the grimace on my face from the unpleasant noise he was making.
?
''Sorry dude, I'm? still figuren this thing out'' he said embarrassingly.
?
''Forget it man, lets just do somthin ''I replied, already getting bored with the visit.
?
''I got an? idea...you might think I'm weird, but Dawny will strip for us if you ask her to.She even lets me? touch her pussy whenever I want...and best of? all, I can even get her to suck? on us too"! Richard said in a nervous and crackling voice.
?
''Man, are you serious? she sucks your dick ? yeah! I could really go for that ...I'm willing to try ...shit Rich, get her down here''. I? stammered in an? excited and? curious tone.
?
Richard quickly darted up the steps to get his little sister.My dick was throbbing in anticipation of a possible first blowjob and the excitement of seeing and touching a real womens body, yet? I surely? didn't want to embarrass myself showing my cousins? how inexperienced I was...would I ?
?
Before my? thoughts could be answered,? the door flew? open and? they? were both laughing? as Richard? had? his hands? embraced from? behind,? cupping both little titties? while grinding his dick? hard? up against her ass.
?
''So ''D'',? ready to have some fun''. Richard said in an excited voice as he? playfully pushed? her away and? turned the key lock.
?
''Ok babe,? take? em off? and go lay on my bed''
?
She? eagerly dropped the yellow panties to the floor,crawled on his bed and spread her legs for us to begin our adventures.Her pussy? showed a few dark hairs? and her lips were? quite plump.? The area around her thighs and pussy? seemed a bit red? and irritated, perhaps from? many earlier encounters with her? horny bro.
?
Richard? made the first attempt,as he spread? both little pussy lips apart showing me? the pink insides.Her eyes were closed and? her butt was squirming on the bed each time he touched her down there.
?
''Come on? Dave, you give it a try...just get close and rub? it like this''
?
My hands were trembling as I reached towards my first ever close encounter with a womens anatomy.I delicately? and hesitantly touched her? developing little gem and softly massaged exactly how? Richard had? showed me.I smelled? a heavy? odor coming from of her pussy,which seemed a little nasty at first,but? somehow got me increasingly excited as I continued exploring? the shapely and swollen? little slash.She? was wet and sticky? and? her back arched in excitement,? as? I began stroking her a bit quicker.
?
''Oh,that feels real good.It's nice... yes,? do it? like? that David'' she said softly, her face now flush? with? red and each breath becoming a little deeper.
?
Just the sound of her calling my name drove me? absolutely wild? and my dick head? was throbbing painfully? against my jeans from the excitement!
?
''Don't stop Dave, make her come...keep rubbing'' Richard said excitingly.
?
Of course I had no idea what he meant, but? just kept? doing as? he instructed.? She arched her back higher from the bed, eyes shut, face red and lips pursed.Her breaths became deeper and? she was now? moaning? with each? circular touch.?
?
''Oh...Mmmm, Oh... Oh... Ohhhhh.Mmmm, Oh,? that feels? soo good''!? She whimpered in a? low pitched voice.
?
Unexpected to me, and in one? quick motion, she lifted her body from the? bed clamping my hand like a vice between her legs while? shuddering? and taking a? deep breath before totally relaxing. I could see the dark red color starting to disappear from her flushed cheeks and her eyes were? now wide open staring lifelessly towards the ceiling. My soaking? wet? fingers? stopped? abruptly and? I felt a? little nervous that I may have possibly hurt her, and became a bit concerned? over the? sudden silence.
?
''Did ya like that Dawn? Not too bad for his first time, huh!? you made her come man. Congratulations David !...? Dawn and I have been? playing like this for the past year...I take care of her and she takes care of me, right babe?''. She nodded her head in? agreement still seeming to be in somewhat of a trance.? ?
?
''Ok, now it's our turn, ya ready Dawn?'' Richard asked, now breaking her concentration.
?
''I guess...ok Richard, but no swallowen that icky white stuff''. Dawn said in a cautious tone.
?
?
''Ok, no problem...we shoot and you spit it out in this towel...you know what to do''.
?
''David? gets to go? first though''. she said, while giving me a cute and? sexy little grin.
?
''Now Dave, this is going to feel totally awesome, so try to keep your mind on something else so you won't? go off? real quick. Got that?'' Richard said.
?
''Yea, I'm ready'' I said in a nervous tone.
?
? I? clumsily and shyly unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees.Dawn squatted down? in front of? me and took my? now semi hard penis in her mouth.Oh my god, I thought ...this is so excellent.I never felt anything like it- even when jerken with the vasoline at home.Her saliva was wet and warm as she pushed my dick back and forth between her lips.I again felt those goose bumps raise? on? my arms and legs? in? anticipation of? that first sexual experience; and partly from the? coolness present? from the damp? basement. She didn't look at me, but kept her pretty blue eyes straight ahead? and continued to? work? intently on my swollen shaft.? ? My hands? gently whisked through? her? golden blonde? hair? and? I grasped at her long braid with both hands as? it didn't take long? before I felt? ready to explode.
?
''It's there, I said... I'm about to''...and the biggest load of my life was already pumping into my cousins mouth before anyone could respond.
?
She started to cough and a? fine line of my cum was running from her mouth as she quickly? grabbed? the large white bath towel? to expel my salty discharge.
?
''Ok, next''she said.? with? this pleasured but serious look on her face... almost like serving? a customer in line at the ice cream store.?
?
I was totally aroused and astonished that my cousin Dawn was? such a little slut and I even felt a little? pissed towards Richard? for having such a? horny sister. And of course? me living? all the way in? bum-fucked Egypt.? It just wasn't fair!
?
?
?
''Ok,? my turn'' nice and slow...just like with David'' Richard requested.
?
''First lets take that dress off and show Dave? how your? little titties have grown''
?
She lifted the? sexy sun? dress above her head and Richard unclasped the tiny bra from behind and dropped it to the floor? as she? proudly posed totally naked in front of us, revealing two perky plum size breasts with? brown colored areolas? about the size of a quarter.
?
''David, here's what I want you to do...While Dawns' suckin me, I want you to feel and suck on her tits.To suck, think of yourself as a hungry baby? feeding on a bottle for its' milk.''
?
''Ok, ya ready''? Richard asked.
?
''Start sucking Dawn'' Richard demanded.
?
Dawn went down on Richards' cock with a smooth slow motion as he had requested.It was a bit awkward as my head was now lodged between Richards legs? and Dawns body. My lips were pushed hard against her now perky little nipples and I was sucking? like an infant? while trying to get my tightly wedged hand on her other? breast.She moaned a bit as my? lips encircled her tasty nipple.My dick was rock hard again and I was actually? finding a rhythm? while? deeply concentrating? on? pleasing my? hot and passionate little? cousin-sweet sexy Dawny!
?
''Thats right, just like that...slow...just like that''.Richard repeated.
?
''Come on David, suck her tits...harder!...lick em!, suck em!'' Richard demanded.
?
I clamped down harder with my lips and she? let out a shrill moan while getting a faster pace on? Richards tool? . I tasted salty sweat on my tongue and smelled? a light fragrance of a sweet lilac? on her chest.My head was getting tighter between her and Richards body as the action? started getting faster.
?
''Here? I come....? Oh man, thats so? awesome, Dawn...It's cummin''. Richard? bellowed.
?
I managed to quickly slip my head out of the way as cousin Richard shot? his powerful load in Dawnys throat? while his? fingers? pinched? and encircled her sweaty budding nipples as he completed the massive climax.

''Oh, that was really excellent Dawn...you did even better than this morning before church''. Richard confessed.

Dawn grabbed the already cum stained towel and spit Richards remnants inside of it.She wiped between her legs and didn't say a word while redressing.

told.

''Thank ya Dawny dear''. Richard said.

''Yea,thanks Dawn that felt real nice'' I said rather shyly.

Dawn didn't say a word and gave me a naughty smile while looking directly into my eyes with her sexy ''baby blues'' as she exited Richards bedroom.

''Thanks for the guitar lesson, you are one lucky fuck having such a great sister like Dawn''. I said.

''I know Dave, you have to remember though, this is our little secret.We'll definitely do again sometime''. Richard exclaimed.

zikmu30
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
That evening,during the drive home I savored the smell of her on my fingers while thinking of the pleasant events that had just transpired. Dawn became my masturbation fantasy for months afterwards, as I envisioned and lusted to violate her sexy body once again.

To my frustrated disappointment however, that never did happen as uncle Bob got transferred to the west coast and somehow our families never found an opportunity to visit again.

It wasn't until I had just turned twenty two during the summer of 1974, when I unexpectedly met an unmarried shapely little Dawn at a family wedding. After a few cocktails as we sat at a unoccupied table towards the back of the reception hall, I again enjoyed that familiar sweet smile as she boldly reminisced about that eventful spring afternoon many years back.

''Remember when we were younger..that time in Richies room.? You were always my favorite cousin David'' she said, her eyes glistening from the alcohol.

My hand pressed against a hard and throbbing cock

But what happened on that night in seventy-four is yet another story to be

zikmu30
17-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Every so often, we have large reunions to bring family together. The purpose is to be able to find out news about "clan members". Now, I have my aunt. Ever since I was a little boy, I used to fantasize about grabbing beautiful breasts in my hand and slobbering on nipples, but never hers. She would bend down so she could hug me (I was really young back then) and I would get an excellent view of her cleavage, which I tried not to notice. Of course, she never concealed herself because she probably thought that I was too young to appreciate such erotic breasts. I appreciated stuff like that, but not hers. She was my clean and lovely aunt. Now that I'm 20, I just content myself with short, guilty views of her ass through her mini skirts and short shorts. She married this cop expert two years ago, and she usually just comes by to visit the family every Christmas time.

It was a warm Monday evening. I lay in the hammock outside, under the moonlight, sipping some iced tea. In the background, laughter could be heard. Hmm, my parents are getting my uncles drunk, I thought. Snorting, I shifted on my side, away from the distracting and raucous laughter. With my eyes closed, my mind started to wander to fantasy-land, where girls begged to be fucked, and where anybody could be fucked. It was perfect. Already I could see their soft but firm breasts, slim figures, shapely ass, long and slender legs, and flowing juices. My eyes, in their dreamy state, went into the half-open and teary eyed condition most people get when they go to sleep.

Stirring in the back of my unconscious brain, I could hear grass being trampled upon, and my subconscious was already trying to tell me that there was someone approaching the hammock. A small sniffing sound brought me back to the real world, where I knew that I had a hard-on painfully bulging in my pants, and that it would be embarrassing to have it seen. I stood up suddenly, and in the same motion, turned to see who it was who disturbed my slumber. My aunt had the fright of her life. Obviously, she didn't notice that I was there, and even worse, she mistook me for a bunch of pillows! Now, that really hurt my pride, because for a 20 year old, I'd say that I have a great body. My muscles are all the right proportions to my body, and in fact, define me pretty well, like the other hard and erect part of my body. I have no flab, and my butt and abs are the things which make my girlfriends get all horny over. How dare she mistake me for a bunch of pillows!

Anyway, after we both got over the initial shock at seeing each other, I was about to crack one of my stupid blonde jokes (did I tell you? she's blonde) when I noticed that her eyes were red, and I noticed that she was the one who was making all those sniffling sounds. I came to the conclusion that she's been crying.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked, "i didn't mean to startle you."

"No, it's not that. Let's not talk about it..." she sobbed, keeping her head down, and walked away.

I shrugged. Maybe she's having some money problems or something.

A few minutes later, as I was just about to doze off again, I felt a hand brush up against my face. I was surprised, and I tried to stand up again, but ended up spilling myself unto the grass.

"Auntie! what was that for? I practically broke my back!"

"Umm... I'm sorry, it's just that I've decided to tell you my problem, since it directly involves you..."

"Huh? Okay, shoot."

She started quivering, and as I was expecting her to start sobing again, I gained new respect in her self-control as she silenced her emotions. She started out with historic details:

She met my uncle when they were way back in high school. He was the star athlete when it came to karate. He won gold medals left and right, but then after one horrendous accident, he just stopped competing. Somebody kicked him in the eggs, and even his groinguard shattered on impact. From this point, my aunt hit the fast-forward button. she then related, with a string of strong blushes, how just the other day, after having sex with him, she took some of his semen from her pussy and had it analyzed in a lab. She was sad because she has never had a baby, she said. Sobbing again, she said that just this morning, the lab doc called and said that her husband is barren. Must have been that karate accident. From here on in her story, she then kept quiet, as if she was expecting me to say something.

"So what has this got to do with me? I wasn't the one who mashed up his nuts! What's my part in this, auntie?"

She looked at me in the eye. "I know about you. You peek at me every chance you get. You try to see my panty whenever I sit down in a miniskirt. You gaze down my shirt whenever I'm sitting down. You brush up against my breasts every time there's a crowd! I'm giving you a chance to get your fill." she said grudgingly.

"What? What the heck are you talking about?" I said, true innocence written all over my face, "I don't even think that way about you!"

Her facial expression displayed shock. She suddenly lost all control and unmasked her desperate emotions.

"Please! I need fulfillment! You look like your uncle, and you are younger and more energetic... give me a baby!" she cried, fumbling at my belt and kissing me all over. "I'll even pay you and lend you my body all the time! I need cock, and I want a baby! My husband will never know the difference!"

So far, my image of her was fast slipping, with my pants along with it. As for me, I was caught off-guard. Not really believing what was happening, I watched as she knelt in front of me, snapped my pants down in one motion, and attacked my dick as if she didn't eat in a week! She started to suck me as if she were trying to commit suicide by impaling herself on my 8 inch cock. I didn't know what to do. After the initial clamp of her hot, wet and vacuumed mouth, I started getting very erect. I was thinking: I have my beautiful aunt's mouth around my cock! Right then and there, I started getting a pain in my dick as I hardened some more, and I could see out of my pleasure-filled eyes my aunt looking up at me for approval of her work. She sucked with such a vacuum that you'd think that she wanted to suck my brain through my dick! It felt like heaven came down on earth. I then noticed that she didn't have a single hand on me for quite a while already. I searched, and I saw that she had the pointer fingers and middle fingers of BOTH hands inside her pants! I then couldn't resist anymore, and I shoved her backwards on the grass, ripped off her pants, and jumped on her. She gasped when our groins came in contact. I grabbed both butt cheeks and literally pulled her to my hard member, impaling her as deep as I could go. By now, only her head and upper back were on the grass, because I was fucking the rest of her like mad..

"Uhhnnnnng!" she moaned quietly, so that the family inside the house won't hear what was happening in the backyard, "Fuck me harder! More! MORE! Uhhhnnnng! Uhhhnnnng!"

By now, she had drool dripping out of her open mouth, which made me wonder whether it was really drool, or if I came in her mouth without knowing it. She arched her head back, eyes closed in ecstasy, her mouth open with drool.

All of a sudden, she gasped, twitching and shuddering all over the place. No sound came out of her open mouth, which looked like she was screaming a silent cry of pleasure. This continued for about 10 seconds, and all throughout, her warm, soaking wet pussy squeezed and milked my cock with a single contraction, and I unloaded my cum into her. I exploded with such force that some cum splashed out in a jet burst, soaking us both from our pubic mounds all the way to the ground with cum.

Afterwards, she collapsed, panting, and got up, hugging me wearily. We both dressed up and went inside after that.

sToNeCoLd
17-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi threadstarter,

I suggest you stop writing because your posts are making my eyes goes wry....:mad: It cant be said as good story or real FRs but simply craps just pulled out from the garbage bags!!

Pardon me for my blunt & brutal comment. Just hope you find some real good proper english sex stories to post in future instead of whipping one up with such horrendous personal essays!!!:rolleyes: