PDA

View Full Version : A Experience in MP

AhClown
24-03-2018, 02:14 AM
hi bros , i have been supporting this particular girl at this MP for going 2months now. Maybe 3 times a month? she lets me touch her inside out. french kissed oso. But tbh i have no idea i how to proceed from there , as i am new to this field of playing any guidance?

romidogdog
24-03-2018, 06:22 AM
hi bros , i have been supporting this particular girl at this MP for going 2months now. Maybe 3 times a month? she lets me touch her inside out. french kissed oso. But tbh i have no idea i how to proceed from there , as i am new to this field of playing any guidance?

I think you're coming close to KC Zone...... be careful.... MP is just a place for good massage and other services if any..... don't get involved in love kind of relationship...you think you're the only one she let you touch inside out ... she 1 day touch more dicks than you touch your own dick....

trichard
24-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Sorry brother .. proceed what ?? Fuck her and run away or... Become your gf ?

Sorry to ask straight questions.

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 10:59 AM

Bro, nothing to proceed lah.. want to buy her engagement ring and take her out after her shift huh ?

Next visit, buy her a box of ferrero and say, "Sweets for sweet lady.' Then, business as usual..

Nothing to proceed Bro..

Enjoy Bro :cool:

trichard
24-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Bro, nothing to proceed lah.. want to buy her engagement ring and take her out after her shift huh ?

Next visit, buy her a box of ferrero and say, "Sweets for sweet lady.' Then, business as usual..

Nothing to proceed Bro..

Enjoy Bro :cool:

Bingo......

minahdesperate
24-03-2018, 08:53 PM

Just buy her lunch, go movies and propose to her

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Bro Minah,

Don't joke bro. Once kenna KC trap, bro TS will be a goner. She will suck not only cum but money n soul away from him.

What WL wants is money. Got money, got honey. No money, no honey. Only natural since they made sacrifice to come here to earn money..

Yes, respect the ladies. Say nice things and compliment her, but going deeper, esp dating, is not in the script and playbook bro..:cool:

trichard
24-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Bro Minah,

Don't joke bro. Once kenna KC trap, bro TS will be a goner. She will suck not only cum but money n soul away from him.

What WL wants is money. Got money, got honey. No money, no honey. Only natural since they made sacrifice to come here to earn money..

Yes, respect the ladies. Say nice things and compliment her, but going deeper, esp dating, is not in the script and playbook bro..:cool:

double bingo...

rahl
25-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Just proceed...inside.

No try never know.

gl :)

leonleonli
25-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Hi, Bro, well said. Got money got honey. be realistic. Can imagine WL would see you as one of her customers, so to get you seeing her again. OK to play in MP, wake up once move out from MP. You may explore other MPs, so to see the rest.

Bro Minah,

triplebiatch
26-03-2018, 01:09 AM

How you should proceed is to either share her contact in this thread, or privately msg us the bros here that have so far reply you.

We will try her out for you and will update how much have we touch her and do we get to French kiss her or even a FJ.

With these intel , I am sure u know how to proceed from there later on.

Cheers

AhClown
26-03-2018, 06:11 AM
NO OFFENSE to some bro here. what i mean by proceed would be very obvious for a fucking session.

RagingMogi
26-03-2018, 08:30 AM
NO OFFENSE to some bro here. what i mean by proceed would be very obvious for a fucking session.

Well then go for it bro!
If the mp is discreet enough can ask for during one of your sessions.

Otherwise can hint hint at getting a room ba.

conquest9
26-03-2018, 09:12 AM

If you are already touching her here and there, then next time bring CD along. Like another bro mentioned, good to make sure the place is discreet enough. When you get her high, begin to move your gugu near her and start to rub it along her pussy. Don;t go in yet. then breathe heavy and quickly put on CD and just slide it in... the rest will be history haha...

Move things out of the MP only if you are prepared for everything that will come with it. Good and bad... I moved my out to a carpark and have been contemplating getting a hotel room. But I have not done anything because I am not prepared for the risk yet. Especially if you already have a ring on your finger.

trichard
26-03-2018, 09:31 AM

Good luck... And just a word of caution.. since she can do this to you... The same she will do to others ..

You should expect quite often different gugu bird go in... CD with or without... She is a public toliet.

So ..careful of VD... Play safe...don't go near to pussy unprotected.

Not even just rub outside..

Dogslife
26-03-2018, 09:34 AM

Bro I think you got to be careful if you want to bonk the ml. If she is providing FJ service, she should have thrown the GQ by now. If she doesn't provide FJ but still let you bonk her, then she could be either treat you as a fuck buddy or she really has feelings with you. In the latter scenario she could be become sticky after the session.

Just my two cents.

AhClown
28-03-2018, 03:04 AM
thanks bros for the reminder and guidance will rtf soon to try my luck further

Voorhees
05-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Just see how far this thing goes. Enjoy the process!

Like the bro said either she is doing it with some other regular customers or she is into you. If she likes you just date her and enjoy the experience.

I have been through this before ... damn shiok one. When you don’t have to pay her to have her ... you have done all of us proud.