PDA

View Full Version : Upskirt video taking methods

nemoman
06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
To all experienced bros out there,

There have been many a valiant brothers who risked life and limb, going out there to grab us that exciting video of upskirts (sometimes with even faces) ..

There is the all-time favourite of using your hp cam to take upskirts on long and ulu escalators

Some others place their videocam in paper or other bags and hang it under the target's skirt (how they do it and still manage to get good shots without the bag blocking the aperture, i really dunno)

Then again, the more savy ones will place wireless or wired cams into their shoes. Any bros here know the process of how that is done sucessfully ? i' heard some bros recommend croc sandals with its ready made holes ..

asdfghjkl
06-04-2007, 04:19 PM
btw i recently saw on tv news that more and more singaporeans were caught? :eek:

dominion
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
for me personally, dont think we should take upskirt...

how would the gal feel if kenna filmed then posted somewhere... even if not shared, invade ppl's decency and privacy is also not good :(

kingcopa
06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Y get urself into deep shit for a few min of cheap thrill. Not worth it lah

KLKOOL
06-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Y get urself into deep shit for a few min of cheap thrill. Not worth it lah

Yes. ladies are more aware of people trying to take upskirt and downblouse nowadays. Also, I believe in circle of life, today you take some girls photo and post, tomorrow, some one take a picture of one of your loved ones and post.

curiosityz
07-04-2007, 12:00 AM
ya lor... :( no points go take den caught then siao liao.

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:19 AM
aiya, spend the $100 and do the real deal lah. Maybe u can even satisfy yr fetish and strike a deal with the FL to let u take her upskirt.

IMO not worth to get caught, see yr face splashed across the papers, destroy your career and family, get caned or maybe even a jail term to boot!

Consider lah bros!

diver69er
07-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Better dun try at all.If u get caught......n yr photo publish in newspaper....branded as a PERVERT......MALU man:o :p