PDA

View Full Version : Can share how you accidentally release during massage ?

trichard
22-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Hey brother... So often I saw the word accidentally release..

How you did it even if the ML did not rub the rod directly?

Control in mind ?

scuderia88
22-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Hey brother... So often I saw the word accidentally release..

How you did it even if the ML did not rub the rod directly?

Control in mind ?

Bro, for me, my recent visit to amk, I was told not to release. I can still tahan, she never concentrate much on rubbing on the rod.

trichard
22-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Bro, for me, my recent visit to amk, I was told not to release. I can still tahan, she never concentrate much on rubbing on the rod.

The 88 dollar P Massage ?

scuderia88
22-03-2018, 10:19 AM
The 88 dollar P Massage ?

Nope is ling jie disciple.

apache
22-03-2018, 12:19 PM
when it should come, it should come. dont go against nature. no good for the didi.

or else later your firing rod IA IA then you know.

trichard
22-03-2018, 12:44 PM

But... 爽么?

Heronoteasy
22-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Walau you think wet dreams meh?

There's not such thing as ' accidental release ' only auto release lol.

Btw never happen to me.If happen to you better go and see Dr for pre-ejaculation issues...

acidtest
22-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Scarli release liao then must pay extra then how? :D

trichard
22-03-2018, 05:58 PM
I D.I.Y infront of the ML while she continued teasing my neh neh:D

Hello
..... It should be.... You teasing her nehneh ... And she jerk your brother..

Why your sequence wrong.

She pay you 50 after that ??

trichard
22-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Bro, D.I.Y is F.O.C. The ML is just helping me to get high high into the sky. Ask permission before carry on :D

Oh no....dont do that lah...she will be thinking ..

这男人吝啬。宁愿自己打飞机也不让我赚。

Let her earn lah... :D ....It is her job..

If DIY stay home can liao..

ibanezjem555
22-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Hi Bro TS,
This 'accidental release' started one day last year when I visit teasing massage. She usually stroke shaft a few times after she HDLY me when I face down. That day, she stroke shaft, I tahan and ren, she thought I still can tahan, she rubba more, then psst psst squirt over her hand. She like shock, but clean her hands but carry on massage as it was at the half way mark. I pretend to sleep and bluff bluff act like nothing happen. After massage, tip her $10. Next few sessions, she hint to me that she never hj anyone even if they ask blah blah and accidental never happen.. so after a few more times, I no visit her as other Bros give me good contact for teasing massage.

Other MLs start with teasing and you build rapport (usually you chemistry with them by making them laugh, buying expensive things won't work as ML instead become greedy and service is worse..) then they start stroking longer, then explode.. ha ha.. then tip them $10 (any more they become greedy and know you are Mr Robert Carrot, then you pichar own lobang). Just treat as if that is what is expected.

Then, one fine day, it becomes 'regular accidental spillage' for the usual $10 tip. Usually happens in teasing joint where no hj allowed and competition is tough between the MLs in same joint themselves plus surrounding joints. Then, must provide value add, usually intense aggressive teasing that might occur in accidental spillage.

Rock On Bro :cool:

PS: sounds like grooming except these girls already above 21.. ha ha... Or maybe they groom me :eek: :eek: !

acidtest
22-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Hello

Why your sequence wrong.

Hahahaha funny :D

ibanezjem555
22-03-2018, 06:30 PM

Ling Jie n disciples advice is not to release, don't bathe 2 hrs after jg and drink warm water to preserve the internal heat n energy.

Last time, when she was in Changi Village, I visit her and her then disciple XY reqularly. After a few times, I beh tahan ask them release or else drive all the way home from Changi balls too tight... Ha ha..

Her price has increased since Changi and Hindoo Street days (yes she moved there too at one point). It's ok as her skill is unique but price increase was too great.. see I also become spoilt.. ha ha..

Ling Jie skill is unique as she can flick the tube in your little bro in addition to loosen veins in balls. It can be painful but I don't think this is called 'accidental release'. ;)

afterburn
22-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Never happen. Usually get my $ worth for HJ, taking time even with auto-roam. Sometimes the ML desperate to make me finish, have to amp it up a bit by leaning over close and let me view her neh neh close up and smell that stimulating female scent from her neckline :D, while purring "你好大!..." just to finish me off faster.

trichard
22-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Bro, the ML said she enjoyed watching me PCC :D

Got say... 你好大 ?

Cunite
22-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Ah bro ibanez. I recently made a post about the "accidental" release place that I'm hooked to now. I dono where's the thread now cuz I'm new to the forum. Can't find it at all.

It's because it's supposed to be a "clean" p massage. So pay 88 then they tease your shaft and "head" like siao. Now I'm regular always accidentally release because this one syt technique too good. She knows my weakness. I'm a sucker for this teasing. I hate the standard pay 50 and just one direction lol.

Over in 2 mins ( I can't last Long and I don't like the fast sensation). The other girls will tease also. But some do short while. some don't really focus the shaft enough. So u get really high but can't release. Sian Loh. That's why must find the right girl who got the right technique. I don't even tip her after the massage. Bad thing is they don't really follow throw when u release. Just press and hold. Rofl.

I find very Long so hard to find similar joint. We should swap contact.

bonk69
22-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Bro, the ML said she enjoyed watching me PCC :D

Your one very big? I think she like you, other ML will either scold or humiliate yiu
You should become gigolo and seduce her for free sex..
If you dont mind please share her contact with me
Big thank you bro!! :D

nehcaw
23-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Hello

Why your sequence wrong.

hahaha, now that's funny!!

scuderia88
23-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Hi Bro TS,
This 'accidental release' started one day last year when I visit teasing massage. She usually stroke shaft a few times after she HDLY me when I face down. That day, she stroke shaft, I tahan and ren, she thought I still can tahan, she rubba more, then psst psst squirt over her hand. She like shock, but clean her hands but carry on massage as it was at the half way mark. I pretend to sleep and bluff bluff act like nothing happen. After massage, tip her $10. Next few sessions, she hint to me that she never hj anyone even if they ask blah blah and accidental never happen.. so after a few more times, I no visit her as other Bros give me good contact for teasing massage.

Other MLs start with teasing and you build rapport (usually you chemistry with them by making them laugh, buying expensive things won't work as ML instead become greedy and service is worse..) then they start stroking longer, then explode.. ha ha.. then tip them $10 (any more they become greedy and know you are Mr Robert Carrot, then you pichar own lobang). Just treat as if that is what is expected.

Then, one fine day, it becomes 'regular accidental spillage' for the usual $10 tip. Usually happens in teasing joint where no hj allowed and competition is tough between the MLs in same joint themselves plus surrounding joints. Then, must provide value add, usually intense aggressive teasing that might occur in accidental spillage.

PS: sounds like grooming except these girls already above 21.. ha ha... Or maybe they groom me :eek: :eek: !

Bro, teasing ML, are they milf type? Can share contacts please?

scuderia88
23-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Ling Jie n disciples advice is not to release, don't bathe 2 hrs after jg and drink warm water to preserve the internal heat n energy.

Last time, when she was in Changi Village, I visit her and her then disciple XY reqularly. After a few times, I beh tahan ask them release or else drive all the way home from Changi balls too tight... Ha ha..

Her price has increased since Changi and Hindoo Street days (yes she moved there too at one point). It's ok as her skill is unique but price increase was too great.. see I also become spoilt.. ha ha..

Ling Jie skill is unique as she can flick the tube in your little bro in addition to loosen veins in balls. It can be painful but I don't think this is called 'accidental release'. ;)

Bro, xy tells me cant shoot out, tahan, stick very stiff.
Very wu nai.

trichard
23-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Yes clone. All the Orchid spa masseuses always said my KKB VERY BIG :D

中国妹都是讲反话的。

Conclude they actually 嘈笑你了。吝啬小条。

I feel for you.... :(

ibanezjem555
23-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Cool Bros :cool:

Clone, no clone .. all also can.. as long as $45-$50, hard massage with teasing, no gq, accidental spillages no extra tip (except maybe $10 bcos hand sticky must wash), no roam required. Cannot be $88 p-massage.

No need say kkc long or short, is only whether got technique and correct price.

I am in exchange mode now. So, exchange contacts only.. hj playground easy to find, blueballs teasing with hard massage not easy to find.

Enjoy Bros :cool:

PS: Bro Cunite.. u got mail..

ibanezjem555
23-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Bro, xy tells me cant shoot out, tahan, stick very stiff.
Very wu nai.

Ha ha.. the same XY, ex-disciple of Ling Jie, yes, she told me no shoot too.. after 3rd time, she just quietly say,"Want to release ?" I nod yes, then rest is history.

Her jg different from Ling.. double hand clasp, shaft twisting.. press thigh acupoints to deflate.. I told her to also massage thighs.. she helpfully agreed and modified for me...

But that's ages ago.. in the past.. now no more...

acidtest
24-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Ha ha.. the same XY, ex-disciple of Ling Jie, yes, she told me no shoot too.. after 3rd time, she just quietly say,"Want to release ?" I nod yes, then rest is history.

Her jg different from Ling.. double hand clasp, shaft twisting.. press thigh acupoints to deflate.. I told her to also massage thighs.. she helpfully agreed and modified for me...

Bro, she went back to her hometown?

BigShintaro
24-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Got say... 你好大 ?

Aiyoh, these Mls and Milfs will always praise you and uplift your ego by saying either you have a big or a long dick. But damn shiok to hear it, leh! Your dick will usually harden when hearing it and you will tend to boank harder!

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Bro, she went back to her hometown?

I think so. Long time no talk to XY.

She moved from Changi to AMK, then to a budget shop at edge of Geylang, Paya Lebar side. That's where the price increased. When price increase, I look for alternative and short while was in home massage (with proper massage bed) craze.

Have her phone but no bother to call as I was such a good regular with her but price increase so much.. she should have proposed $20 juagen to bring price back to normal level.. ah well... Other playgrounds I guess..

trichard
24-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Aiyoh, these Mls and Milfs will always praise you and uplift your ego by saying either you have a big or a long dick. But damn shiok to hear it, leh! Your dick will usually harden when hearing it and you will tend to boank harder!

Exactly. If say 你的好小。

No more next earning.

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Ha ha.. usually when they say this, I will ask back, really meh, mine short la, which is the longest you have seen ? Some ML still sian.. yours is the longest, others like pencil etc. :eek:

Other ML tell me their experience. Apparently, the angmos is long but soft. Asian Chinese harder. Indians.. rare as PRC seldom take on Indian customers.

Then, I tell them that 14 inches easily seen on Afro-American esp in video. Their response will be wah so long, half outside enjoy meh..One ML told me that girls like the head to be big n proceeded to use her hands to demo why.

Either way, they will still be stroking n I will be enjoying ;):D

yuni275
24-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Accidental means premature ejaculation means need seek help loh

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Ha ha.. not pe..

trichard
24-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Ha ha.. not pe..

Yes lah... Pe..... Permanent ejection

rahl
24-03-2018, 10:05 PM
I still remember, when p massage and teasing first became a thing 6-7 years ago, I went to a joint in AMK which was quite hot here. I didnt know what to expect and accidentally released, and the gal was so angry at me.

I didnt know why she was angry, maybe because there goes her chance to earn money from HJ haha.

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Haha Bro Trichard & Yuni, definitely not pe..

Like mentioned, first time ever, she tease and play shaft. I tahan, she up down some more for few minutes.. I ren ren.. then spurt spurt.. think she was shock too.. ha ha..

How to accidentally spill, I better explain or else people want contact n want to experience accidental straight away get wrong impression:

First, S2 make field assessment of teasing joints. Single out those with FRs, recommend by bro esp where majority of girls tease. Should be clean but teasing, no gq, no offering of prostrate massage on menu, no commando, wear shorts or disposable, better still got sign say no hanky panky
Why ? Bcos no hanky panky allowed means girl tease until shoot no pay.. and girls have to tease in clean joint to get repeated customers. Pressure on MLs

Second phase.. gather Vitamin M and send recce team to hit MP. If teasing good, try at least 3-4 girls within that week. The MLs sure know you are around and think you sucker n start to chut teasing pattern to lure you to become their regular.

Third phase, return to FUP n reassess. Is this a good MP with potential ? Who most aggressive ? Who give close body contact ? Sit on your back n thighs can feel her meow ? Got stroke shaft ? (brush balls not good enough) Got ass crack massage ? Target the best possibility.

Fourth phase, return to best target. Concentrate all auto-fire on her. Make sure call in advance and only book her. Soon, all MLs know you target her and they jealous. If your target ML is not the best looker, then advantage. All the MLs will be really mind-fucked.. how can she get the regular esp when he tried me ? How come I not so good ?

Meanwhile, targetted ML has boosted ego.. wah got another regular under her belt.. happy like bird esp if you unexpectedly book her twice in a week.. during session, make the appropriate low groans/moans to tell her how you indicated how you like it. When she gets to shaft stroking, let her do it for a while then tell her you like it and if she is free to extend time.

Now, she yaya papaya go outside to counter extend time.. wah she got skill leh.. when she ask you if you tried others, say yes but you like her style best, was she a model before or considered be a model..ok lah turn on charm.. go every week, ignore the rest of the MLs but smile at them if you bump into them so that your target knows that you don't mind switching.

Then, she will try to please you.. esp if you skip her. Tell her yr butt pain, sit on office chair too long.. lift yr butt up when she massage yr ass. If S2 assessment is correct, some hdly will occur. Praise her if she do ass crack massage, tell her good because many acupoints there, she will get the hint. If don't get the hint, skip her one week to teach her a lesson. Extend time if she does shaft stroking or teasing.. tip her $10 if lots of precum.. get her a box of chocolates in beginning of session and tip her $10 at end if she does well... Now she blur receive 2 goodies. Don't buy her choc all the time.. once in blue moon.

She will try to please you by stroking longer and longer and longer..then.one day.. oh..oh.. accident. Then, you pretend tired, don't say a word, let her clean up and carry on with massage. Tip yr usual $10 only.

Never ever tip more than $10 or girl will be spoilt. Esp if she tasted GQ is a goner. And extra tips won't help as she is doing this for her own ego to show she can keep you as regular.

If next session, no spillage, punish her by skipping one week and return to see if her service level improve. She will get the cold shoulder hint and hopefully learn to be a good girl..

If don't work and no accidental spillage after sessions, you can either shift to next likely target or forget that MP..

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 10:50 PM
I still remember, when p massage and teasing first became a thing 6-7 years ago, I went to a joint in AMK which was quite hot here. I didnt know what to expect and accidentally released, and the gal was so angry at me.

I didnt know why she was angry, maybe because there goes her chance to earn money from HJ haha.

Interesting story Bro. I think she angry bcos boss told her not to let customer release or risk kenna license revoked. The idea of p-massage is not to let you release , but to make you hard and wanting to come back for more, extend time and over-tip ML in the futile hope of getting more next time

MLs need to control pace and if bro can tahan and face act as if nothing shiok, ML prolong and keep going without the resting phase, then surprise, accident occur lor.. It is ML who not careful..

However, recently heard p-massage girls quietly release customers and collect extra money behind closed doors without boss knowing. Not sure if true or not.. anyways I never try as such massage usually rip-off (sorry p-massage fans) as it is paying extra money for teasing which should be in the main payment we make all in.

trichard
25-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Haha Bro Trichard & Yuni, definitely not pe..

Like mentioned, first time ever, she tease and play shaft. I tahan, she up down some more for few minutes.. I ren ren.. then spurt spurt.. think she was shock too.. ha ha..

How to accidentally spill, I better explain or else people want contact n want to experience accidental straight away get wrong impression:

First, S2 make field assessment of teasing joints. Single out those with FRs, recommend by bro esp where majority of girls tease. Should be clean but teasing, no gq, no offering of prostrate massage on menu, no commando, wear shorts or disposable, better still got sign say no hanky panky
Why ? Bcos no hanky panky allowed means girl tease until shoot no pay.. and girls have to tease in clean joint to get repeated customers. Pressure on MLs

Second phase.. gather Vitamin M and send recce team to hit MP. If teasing good, try at least 3-4 girls within that week. The MLs sure know you are around and think you sucker n start to chut teasing pattern to lure you to become their regular.

Third phase, return to FUP n reassess. Is this a good MP with potential ? Who most aggressive ? Who give close body contact ? Sit on your back n thighs can feel her meow ? Got stroke shaft ? (brush balls not good enough) Got ass crack massage ? Target the best possibility.

Fourth phase, return to best target. Concentrate all auto-fire on her. Make sure call in advance and only book her. Soon, all MLs know you target her and they jealous. If your target ML is not the best looker, then advantage. All the MLs will be really mind-fucked.. how can she get the regular esp when he tried me ? How come I not so good ?

Meanwhile, targetted ML has boosted ego.. wah got another regular under her belt.. happy like bird esp if you unexpectedly book her twice in a week.. during session, make the appropriate low groans/moans to tell her how you indicated how you like it. When she gets to shaft stroking, let her do it for a while then tell her you like it and if she is free to extend time.

Now, she yaya papaya go outside to counter extend time.. wah she got skill leh.. when she ask you if you tried others, say yes but you like her style best, was she a model before or considered be a model..ok lah turn on charm.. go every week, ignore the rest of the MLs but smile at them if you bump into them so that your target knows that you don't mind switching.

Then, she will try to please you.. esp if you skip her. Tell her yr butt pain, sit on office chair too long.. lift yr butt up when she massage yr ass. If S2 assessment is correct, some hdly will occur. Praise her if she do ass crack massage, tell her good because many acupoints there, she will get the hint. If don't get the hint, skip her one week to teach her a lesson. Extend time if she does shaft stroking or teasing.. tip her $10 if lots of precum.. get her a box of chocolates in beginning of session and tip her $10 at end if she does well... Now she blur receive 2 goodies. Don't buy her choc all the time.. once in blue moon.

She will try to please you by stroking longer and longer and longer..then.one day.. oh..oh.. accident. Then, you pretend tired, don't say a word, let her clean up and carry on with massage. Tip yr usual $10 only.

Never ever tip more than $10 or girl will be spoilt. Esp if she tasted GQ is a goner. And extra tips won't help as she is doing this for her own ego to show she can keep you as regular.

If next session, no spillage, punish her by skipping one week and return to see if her service level improve. She will get the cold shoulder hint and hopefully learn to be a good girl..

If don't work and no accidental spillage after sessions, you can either shift to next likely target or forget that MP..

Chey... I thought no touch rod and you can just control the shot out lah..

Your first few line is already 打飞机。。。Liao

scuderia88
26-03-2018, 10:35 AM

Bro, maybe I need to go few times to get same treatment. Have u tried linda before? XY or linda better?

ibanezjem555
31-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Chey... I thought no touch rod and you can just control the shot out lah..

Your first few line is already 打飞机。。。Liao

Bro Trichard,
Not so powerful that can shoot out without ML touching shaft or head.. if I learn that skill , I save lots of $$ liao !

Either way, it is still same rate no additional payment. Hee hee..:D

ibanezjem555
31-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Bro, maybe I need to go few times to get same treatment. Have u tried linda before? XY or linda better?

Bro Scuderia,

To be fair, I tried Ling the last time way back when she was in Hindoo Rd. XY was in Geylang fringe.

Not sure if this is the same XY disciple of Ling we are talking about which was with Ling in Changi Village days.

XY does not flick little bro`s tube. She sits in midwife position, she will use both thumbs to massage from base to tip, then double hand shaft massage, followed by using left hand to hold base of shaft while tight hand do reverse twisting hj.. before you can shoot, she will stop and massage thighs yo release the tension before starting again.

Is this the same pattern you experience bro ? If yes, then could be XY.

Not sure who is in Ling current AMK setup.. price increased, I no longer patronise. Last time, my price was $100 all in for 1.5 hrs, release but no roaming, and I will tip her $10.

Price change I understand as inflation cost of living etc etc.. so as customer we decide to patronise or not, matter of pricing, supply and demand.

PS: Matter of taste Bro who to try. To me, serious jg is Ling and XY is more relaxed. Long long ago there were 1 additional disciple at Changi. Not sure if Linda (the other young specky girl eye-candy picture on current thread is not XY nor any of Changi disciples I seen) but never try.. better to try Ling`s jg before try the rest

Johnny3334
02-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Hello

Why your sequence wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good question

Littlewolf
02-04-2018, 11:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good question

Happen once before.. she was teasing my butt crack area..

Relaeased and she only find out as there is smell hahahaha

Sgchiongster
02-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Bro Scuderia,

PS: Matter of taste Bro who to try. To me, serious jg is Ling and XY is more relaxed. Long long ago there were 1 additional disciple at Changi. Not sure if Linda (the other young specky girl eye-candy picture on current thread is not XY nor any of Changi disciples I seen) but never try.. better to try Ling`s jg before try the rest

Agreed that if want to try JG, find Ling Jie. Her skill is the best. Once tried, u won’t go for others.

superstiffy
06-04-2018, 04:26 PM
I kenna before 1 time…. ML massage until sibei song.. keep touching here touching there all the sensitive place… then she make my legs wider and sit in-between and massage my backside and balls… i shift my leg wider so she can HDLY and accidentally release… pang pui… sibei paiseh.. some more quite smelly knn… :(

trichard
06-04-2018, 04:29 PM
I kenna before 1 time…. ML massage until sibei song.. keep touching here touching there all the sensitive place… then she make my legs wider and sit in-between and massage my backside and balls… i shift my leg wider so she can HDLY and accidentally release… pang pui… sibei paiseh.. some more quite smelly knn… :(

Lol.........

randomguy1
06-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Once happen to me was the lady was wearing tights and well she sat on me and I could feel her she was gliding on TOP of me giving a legit massage but it got too intense and I actually bust a nut. This was a clean place😅🤷🏽‍♂️

gawd
07-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Same case with me. Usually happens at teasing joints with no release. Find a regular ml and build rapport. Slowly she will tease longer as usually I can tahan but once too shiok cannot tahan then accident bound to happen lol. Tip wisely to make up for the accident and soon will become a normal thing every visit hehe