PDA

View Full Version : A very special bus journey

peterpan
05-04-2007, 11:18 PM
My wife called me the other day and updated me wat happened on her usual bus journey... Tis is wat actually happened after she came home and told me the full details...

She was on the bus to town to do some shopping. The bus was already crowded when she boarded as there was many schools ard my area. My wife was standing somewhere in the middle and there was a guy in his late teens standing behind her. Btw she was wearing a pink spag top with a very nice navy colored mini skirt that i bought for her in zara.

It was starting to get real pack with more students boarding. The guy stood closer and closer and was exactly behind her. The bus started to move and the guy's crotch started to rub against my wife's butt. My wife realised his rubbing but she couldnt do anyting abt it cos it was too packed to move. Even when the bus stopped at the traffic light, he was still on my wife's butt.

She describe to me his cock was placed perfectly between her butt and she can feel that it was hard as it was pressing in between her butt. Her skirt material is those thin stretchable kind, and she was wearing a gstring so i bet he can fit in between her butt slide very easily. As the ride continue their bodies continue to rub. She is damn sure he was doing on purpose and she cant escape but stay there...

She told me she turned ard twice to look at him. Only once she caught his eye and he just look away trying to act blur. She describe him to be boyish looking, ard 20yo, poly guy type. This guy just continue to molest my wife and kept rubbing. By nw my wife was feeling warmed up and she admited to me she actually gt turned on, nt caring whoever was molesting her or whether any1 saw. As she told me i had to rush to the gents to hide my super hard-on... hehe

peterpan
05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
She started to grind back into him and i tink he realised that and she felt him push his crotch on her butt even harder. She can feel his cock very hard on her butt and she really yearn to touch it! All these happen within a few stops and she was actually hoping the bus ride nvr stop haha. As the bus ride continue, their bodies continued to rub and he got bolder and nw his body is leaning on my wife. Btw my wife is standing by the side seats and holding on to the handles wif her rite hand and her handbag on her left. She told me she can now feel his breathing, tats hw close he is. She didnt retaliate at all and juz kept quiet and let him carry on....

My wife told me she was really gettin turned on by now and this she slowly switched her left hand to hold on to the pole while her right hand went down to her side. Slowly she reached backwards and touched his thigh. She knew he was shocked as he pulled back imediately when she touched him. My wife left her hand ther and reach further towards his inner thighand he returned her with his hard cock! This guy actually pushed his hard cock to my wife's hand and my wife was rubbing his cock while in a crowded bus!

I scolded her for being so daring as there were many ppl ther esp school children ard. But my wife told me she couldnt stand his arousal and really wanted to 'feel' it. The guy was wearing a cargo pants and the material is considered quite thin so my wife had a gd grip of his cock. She told me it was v hard and she had a gd time squezing and rubbing it thru his pants... He in turn placed his hand on my wife's waist and slowly travelled dwn south. He felt her butt and rubbed her ass but he nvr went under her skirt. Hai.... btw tis cont for a gd 5 to 6 stops!

It finally stop when a grp of students alighting walk pass them forcing them to break apart. My wife moved to the rear of the bus and ther was seats available. She sat down on the rite side and finally she had a gd view at his face. He smiled at her and asked if he could sit beside her. Of cos she said yes and she was actually shy... haha.

peterpan
05-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Aft the bus started to move again, he started small talk wit her. Asked her name and whr she was goin blah blah... He made his move and placed his hand on her smooth milky thigh. She responded by parting her legs and allowing him better access... He started to stroke her inner thighs and got higher and higer. All the while he looked fwd and act innocent while my wife start to close her eyes and nnjy..my wife is damn high by nw and she admitted she wanted him to go further.

He slowly stroke upwards and got very near to her pussy. She started to squirm in her seat and moved downwards to meet his hand. Now he got his hand on her outer pussy and she used her handbag to cover his hand. He knew my wife was game for anyting and began to spread her gstring to 1 side and started to play with her nw v wet pussy. Started with the lips, he used his fingers to part them and gently fingered her. I cant believe my wife of 2 yrs is now getting fingered by a stranger in a public bus and she is actually njying it and telling me over the phone...

He was doing a pretty gd job and my wife is feelin an orgasm on the verge. She grab his hand and squeeze it telling him nt to stop.... She started to moan softly, trying nt to alert the others... Finally she came all over his hand and she describe she can feel her pussy contract and pulsate on his hand. He continued to finger her and she loosen her grip on his hand and returned the favour.

She cupped his bulge from his pants and massaged it gently with care. Slowly with his help, she began unzip his pants and reached inside to touch the real deal. She got a good grip and started to wank him inside his baggy pants. he removed his hand frm her pussy and cover her hand and pretend like they were holding hands. By nw every1 in the bus was oredi seated and they were at the l;ast seat so quite safe, no1 can see. He put his arm over my wife and managed to grab her boobs over her bra.discreetly if nt cars on the rite side can actually see...

AD69
06-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks for sharing your wife's expercience with us. :)

zeddy
06-04-2007, 12:13 AM
fantastic story....have always appreciated your writing, please keep it up! :)

peterpan
06-04-2007, 12:14 AM
she continued to jerk his cock in his pants and she can feel his cock starting to expand. He slipped his hand into her bra and grabbed her boobs and played with her nipple. My wife knew he was abt to erupt and pumped his cock even faster and true enuf he began to cum and shoot all over my wife's hands while sqeezing hard on her tits. She held on to it and gave it a few more pumps to empty his sack before withdrawing her hand. Well, by the time she told me tis, i oredi came on the toilet bowl with my own pumping... Her hand was in a mess and it was wet with his sperm. She tidied herself up and took out tissue to wipe her hands while he tried to zip up with his cock still hard... bet it was painful to keep. haha

anyway, my wife alighted immediately after he was done and he was actually hoping to get her no. but she refused and juz alighted. i got so horny listening to her confession tat i practically 'raped' her by the time i gt hm from work. Every time we hv sex i will tink abt tat incident and it nvr fail to get me hot and horny!

dickh78
06-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Bro pp, im enjoying ur wifey sexventures so much, how abt if u share with us some hot pics of her :D

peterpan
06-04-2007, 12:24 AM
bros let me just clarify 1st b4 evry1 start to flame me....

wat i ve posted is to entertain and share with evry1. I nv force any1 to believe me or watsoever. It may be true may be fantasy. But i just hope evry1 enjoyed it!

pls up me if u like it and wan me to post more. Thk u!

billy_bonker
06-04-2007, 12:31 AM
aiyoh!! mr. and mrs. peterpan.....

WELCOME BACK LAH DEH!!!!!!

it's been so long since i read your exploits that i feel faint from all the blood rushing from my head to my groin!

steamystreamsg
06-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the couples

curiosityz
06-04-2007, 01:16 AM
thanks bro.

minnie mouse
06-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Very nice story, like those japanese stories i read from d net. Yippy!! its my fantasy too!!:D

guywonder
06-04-2007, 01:55 AM
bro i muz really admit that u are really generous allowing another guy touching ur wife..

if its me
i think i will be jumping up and down and collapse with heart attack

-SBF-
06-04-2007, 03:16 AM
This time reading all those story makeing me HARD:)

Bigbluebird
06-04-2007, 04:03 AM
That teen really one lucky bastard :D

XboxSG
06-04-2007, 05:32 AM
I think I should switched to taking bus to work liao

Fire
06-04-2007, 07:33 AM
reading the story about the journey makes me wanted to take the bus again.

badboyzbleu
06-04-2007, 09:45 AM
yo! song ah! jing song ah!

Bro peterpan you staying at east coast area??? your wife taking bus 36 izzit???

peterpan
06-04-2007, 11:04 AM
U bet. No wonder my wife recently stop asking me to fetch her and prefer to tk the bus haha:p But its best not to try on normal gals, if not they scream molest we jialat!

btw hw many of u hv such similar exp b4? care to share ur comments here?

techienator
06-04-2007, 01:27 PM
my idol is back with more to share.. had been looking forward to this.. sorry bro pp, me only a lowly samster here, can't up you.. appreciate your sharing spirit.. :D

clan007
06-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Yah me too, wanna take bus, tho many yrs liao no take

O~drite
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Great story (be it real or fantasy), keep it coming.

I use to dozing off in the bus. Now must try stay awake more often. :D

Chess
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
funny leh bro... when bus pack it always back to back ( butt to butt) facing never seen front to back facing leh.... very obvious rite. anyway nice story make ppl thing wild:p

singleguy81
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
wow, that guy is so lucky........i always take bus to work n in the morning always see a lot of students and OL waiting at the bus stops. some of the students i say are quite pretty and their figures are very slim also. the OL i often see are slim n pretty and also dare to wear. but the only bad thing is that when they board the bus, it will be my turn to get off already. how i wish the bus i take to work is always crowded jus like bus 67.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-04-2007, 09:21 PM
nice encounter bro,time to take bus more often liao. :o

stephenL
06-04-2007, 10:32 PM
hello bro PP,
Love to read ur post, whether it is real or fiction me and my wifey love it also, she'll get wet jus by reading your posting.

This happened in a train....does ur wife happen to have this...:) (http://www.asa.tv/movie_detail.php?userid=&movie_id=1057)

hotguy2406
07-04-2007, 01:47 PM
hey peterpan wat bus do ur wife usually take

Glen2712
07-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Bro peterpan, wished I had such luck to bump into ur lovely wife on any mode of public transport. You're Da MAN~!

EricssonMan
08-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Me too, can reveal the bus details?

Bika
08-04-2007, 01:38 AM
nice story bro peterpan;)

Rof|maoxz
08-04-2007, 09:45 AM
That teen really one lucky bastard :D

I almost forgotten that guy is a teenager. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
08-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Me too, can reveal the bus details?

bro,if reveal liao think that bus will be jam packed all of a sudden. :D

HeadOn
08-04-2007, 05:55 PM
govt will be v happy to hear tat more pple are switching to public tpt now..keke

Schmi
08-04-2007, 09:48 PM
90 percent SBF bro will be there :X
:D

If that happens, COE will drop liao

5stars
08-04-2007, 10:29 PM
When I read your first post , I was thinking it was a real recap... But, reading on.. i think otherwise.. As you had said, we have the liberty to speculate on the truthness... True or not, I take it as a leisure reading...

In anyway, quite a good "story"... Any further chapters... :p

ken_v2
09-04-2007, 02:20 PM
wowow.. fantastic experience your wife and the boy had. care to share the bus details? ;) hehehe....

wolfclan
09-04-2007, 02:49 PM
LTA and SBS-Transit should employ your wife to campaign for them on the 'benefits' of taking public transport.....surely can convince alot more guys to switch to public transport....

just joking, bro PeterPan. But a very good account of the happenings. cheers

distance
09-04-2007, 09:03 PM
i always liked public fling stories. Got more? Hehe :D

guruking
09-04-2007, 09:12 PM
The 'experience' quite familiar with one of posts i read from one of the local site...Ironically this was related by a guy. :cool:

-----------------------

A funny thing happen today, hopefully dis will start a threat and see wht the real people with their unusual real experience and share their experience here.

Today is one or the rare occassion where i hav to wake up early to meet my client at 9.30 in the morning.

It start out normal, with a casual walk to the MRT. And OH my god when the train comes it was real pack like sardine and force my self in.

The next station, a young couple stood right in front of me, her butts was park perfectly between my little brother while she is talking to him.
And as the ride continue, our bodies begin to rub. I am sure she must be wearing a thong as i can feel the crack, so soft and nice
Since I hav not hav sex for 4 days, it start to grows bigger slowly , slowly in her crack.

I was real lost..... what should i do know.

Before i can think of anything else, i could feel her butts pushing back pressing more into me and slowly moving back and again pressing against me again and again.
Wow it really feels good.
Here i got my erect brother and between her butts and she is Fu-king me with her cloths on.

Wht happen next was really the shocking.
I could feel her hand on my brother. She began to caress it alittle and give afew squeeze and let go... It all happen so fast .

And back to her butts pressing against me.
She is still talking to her guy like nothing is happening.

So do u think i been molested by a young woman or was it a joy ride

And just wander, is there any other experience you like to share ...
and post it.

cheers

peterpan
10-04-2007, 06:02 PM
wow! that's hot hearing frm a guy's perspective... cld it be tis is the guy my wife met? whr did u read it frm?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
90 percent SBF bro will be there :X
:D

sounds fun isn't it?imagine u see familar bros there as well. :p

Rainee
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Well done bro... Keep it up... enjoy every part of it... ;)

sexytoy.com.sg
11-04-2007, 12:05 AM
tomorrow I taking bus to work liao

guruking
11-04-2007, 01:10 AM
wow! that's hot hearing frm a guy's perspective... cld it be tis is the guy my wife met? whr did u read it frm?

Maybe..
from www.myfanstasies.com.sg :D

Volker
11-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Nice Story
I wanna switch to taking public transport soon

geylang18
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
bro pp

so u finally got your hdb flat and got married. Is missus still flying or did she get a land job now?

Take care...

ken_v2
11-04-2007, 05:01 PM
probably is not the same experience. your wife is with a young chap; this guy is going to meet his client, and the girl he had was with another guy. could be the same incident but unlikely.

Lacus
11-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Nice... been a while since I'm takin a bus...

Guess I board the bus again... :p

Tks for the story...

proevoguy
29-03-2008, 12:41 PM
nice chap bro.....................:):D

ASAHI_GLASS
29-03-2008, 03:54 PM
How i wish i was that lucky guy. :D

BatistaSG
29-03-2008, 07:50 PM
No matter how, it's a good try......thanks

sensuality2007
29-03-2008, 08:32 PM
My wife called me the other day and updated me wat happened on her usual bus journey... Tis is wat actually happened after she came home and told me the full details...

She was on the bus to town to do some shopping. The bus was already crowded when she boarded as there was many schools ard my area. My wife was standing somewhere in the middle and there was a guy in his late teens standing behind her. Btw she was wearing a pink spag top with a very nice navy colored mini skirt that i bought for her in zara.

It was starting to get real pack with more students boarding. The guy stood closer and closer and was exactly behind her. The bus started to move and the guy's crotch started to rub against my wife's butt. My wife realised his rubbing but she couldnt do anyting abt it cos it was too packed to move. Even when the bus stopped at the traffic light, he was still on my wife's butt.

She describe to me his cock was placed perfectly between her butt and she can feel that it was hard as it was pressing in between her butt. Her skirt material is those thin stretchable kind, and she was wearing a gstring so i bet he can fit in between her butt slide very easily. As the ride continue their bodies continue to rub. She is damn sure he was doing on purpose and she cant escape but stay there...

She told me she turned ard twice to look at him. Only once she caught his eye and he just look away trying to act blur. She describe him to be boyish looking, ard 20yo, poly guy type. This guy just continue to molest my wife and kept rubbing. By nw my wife was feeling warmed up and she admited to me she actually gt turned on, nt caring whoever was molesting her or whether any1 saw. As she told me i had to rush to the gents to hide my super hard-on... hehe

Brother, any recent updates of our wife new adventures encountered traelling on the bus? We love to hear more news of her new encounters.......please keep us updated.

sensuality2007
29-03-2008, 08:34 PM
The 'experience' quite familiar with one of posts i read from one of the local site...Ironically this was related by a guy. :cool:

-----------------------

A funny thing happen today, hopefully dis will start a threat and see wht the real people with their unusual real experience and share their experience here.

Today is one or the rare occassion where i hav to wake up early to meet my client at 9.30 in the morning.

It start out normal, with a casual walk to the MRT. And OH my god when the train comes it was real pack like sardine and force my self in.

The next station, a young couple stood right in front of me, her butts was park perfectly between my little brother while she is talking to him.
And as the ride continue, our bodies begin to rub. I am sure she must be wearing a thong as i can feel the crack, so soft and nice
Since I hav not hav sex for 4 days, it start to grows bigger slowly , slowly in her crack.

I was real lost..... what should i do know.

Before i can think of anything else, i could feel her butts pushing back pressing more into me and slowly moving back and again pressing against me again and again.
Wow it really feels good.
Here i got my erect brother and between her butts and she is Fu-king me with her cloths on.

Wht happen next was really the shocking.
I could feel her hand on my brother. She began to caress it alittle and give afew squeeze and let go... It all happen so fast .

And back to her butts pressing against me.
She is still talking to her guy like nothing is happening.

So do u think i been molested by a young woman or was it a joy ride

And just wander, is there any other experience you like to share ...
and post it.

cheers

Guess you must be feeling so high by her soft rubbing and squeezing your dick with he rhands...you manage to follow he rand chat with her when the guy left her or you just left it there???

All_4_Sex
02-04-2008, 10:01 AM
This will encourage the use of public transport-Maybe we should call it "pubic transport " soon:D

InsertinGently
02-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Nice encounters, do keep it coming bro peterpan :D

boy_
03-04-2008, 12:53 AM
wah. bro . TS. hope 2 meet ur wife on a bus too. haha!

love69guysg
03-04-2008, 05:20 PM
great story bro..:)

the guy must have enjoyed feeling ur wife..

cheers..:)

loony_alf
17-09-2008, 02:19 PM
something to share

Man caught in the act of molesting girl on MRT train

Singapore Seen (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=34718)

glster
17-09-2008, 04:10 PM
This is my real encounter

1st encounter -

its ard 7pm and its my normal routine with heavy laptop bag, and the train damn pack behind is a lady ard 22-24 yrs old, with my arm i got no choice but to touch her breast ard cup B, and i got erected and scared that she will scream molest but i act blurr touch abit here and there. But the strange part is after orchard mrt normally not so pack with my arm still touching her breast and i know that behind her theres space for her to shift but she still stay there i also act blurr refuse to move also and by tat times i'am basically not touching but pressing my arm on her two breast....high.....till she drop at AMK station when she say excuse me and walk pass me i did it on purpose to use my hard on dick to poke her butt. i wanna ask her num but i chicken out :o

2nd encounter-

same time 7pm at mrt also pack with ppl and i notice that my left, right, front, back is surrounded with syt gers with my left right arm feeling with butts and back with breast touching my back and the best is a ger wearing a short and soft texture shirt and my hardon dick was in between her butt crack at 1st she lean forward and she turn her head to look at me maybe she can feel my hard dick, i scared but later she actually lean back to me and my heart pumping like hell and i swear tat if without the clothes i think my dick is aldy in her anal:p

and this is my real hard on encounters:p

Fun Guy
17-09-2008, 04:12 PM
This is my real encounter

1st encounter -

its ard 7pm and its my normal routine with heavy laptop bag, and the train damn pack behind is a lady ard 22-24 yrs old, with my arm i got no choice but to touch her breast ard cup B, and i got erected and scared that she will scream molest but i act blurr touch abit here and there. But the strange part is after orchard mrt normally not so pack with my arm still touching her breast and i know that behind her theres space for her to shift but she still stay there i also act blurr refuse to move also and by tat times i'am basically not touching but pressing my arm on her two breast....high.....till she drop at AMK station when she say excuse me and walk pass me i did it on purpose to use my hard on dick to poke her butt. i wanna ask her num but i chicken out :o

2nd encounter-

same time 7pm at mrt also pack with ppl and i notice that my left, right, front, back is surrounded with syt gers with my left right arm feeling with butts and back with breast touching my back and the best is a ger wearing a short and soft texture shirt and my hardon dick was in between her butt crack at 1st she lean forward and she turn her head to look at me maybe she can feel my hard dick, i scared but later she actually lean back to me and my heart pumping like hell and i swear tat if without the clothes i think my dick is aldy in her anal:p

and this is my real hard on encounters:p

Bro, you are so lucky.....