PDA

View Full Version : immoral news

no_faith
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Headline: Sentencing of wives who aid in rape of daughters postponed

the news link: immoral parents (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/268539/1/.html)

the father was convicted maximum strokes of cane.
the mothers convicted.
the daughters in trauma.

*FiReWoRkS*
06-04-2007, 02:21 PM
no offence to malay bros out there..but i think this is a malay family..

and i always wonder why do malay men always commit this kind of crime..malaysia has a lot of similar cases also somemore most of the culprits are religious teacher...

Voodoo
06-04-2007, 04:15 PM
I think this is the guy with 10 wives, staying in woodlands area. I felt sad for the kids really. Not just in Malaysia, in Indonesia also alot of cases like this.

:( :(

suckcock
06-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Feel so sad for them... :rolleyes:

mimi.handsome
06-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Its not the religion, but pple who embrace the religion who is at fault.

ToYbOx
06-04-2007, 09:05 PM
I think this is the guy with 10 wives, staying in woodlands area. I felt sad for the kids really. Not just in Malaysia, in Indonesia also alot of cases like this.

:( :(

to be exact he's staying at marsiling area, he's my block neighbour.

curiosityz
06-04-2007, 11:58 PM
what a news man :(

KLKOOL
07-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Its not the religion, but pple who embrace the religion who is at fault.

Malay is not a religion. Its a race. I suppose the Government should do more to educate the people on how wrong it is to do this upon your own flesh and blood. :mad:

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Ehh think this is a delicate issue with regards to race. We probably should be more sensitive and not generalise right?

Anyway, there are similar cases happening to other races as well right?

Btw, I'm not a malay.

dominion
07-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Btw, I'm not a malay.

thats good for you, lol
cuz sex with WLs is an offence punishable by stoning to death

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:23 AM
wahahaha got so serious meh? Paiseh maybe I'm naive but in this age still got death by stoning? I mean in SG..

Anyway, if that's true, then why are there Malay FLs? Isnt it a greater crime to sell than to buy?

dominion
07-04-2007, 12:26 AM
that is Islamic law, not SG law...
so of cuz dont have stoning here larz....

but u try in countries that follow their laws strictly....

buy sell sama sama, where got difference? use bigger stone for selling ar?

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:31 AM
okies learnt something new liaoz.

Errrm actually buying and selling is akin to the chicken & egg Q. Which comes first?

My view is that the seller must be willing before the buyer can deal? Of cuz u may wish to say the otherwise that there must be demand before supply~ So maybe the buyer can use granite sand liao. Leave the stones to the seller.

:P

itchyDICK
07-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I think not only malays but I guess chinese as well have similar cases like this. So I guess its just the person that is commiting the crime and not the religion or race. Just my feeling.

no_faith
07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
bro dominion is sumhow rite.
coz i heard in muslim countries, ppl who commit adultery = stone to death.
rape = castrate.
any bros can verify?

in sg, the malays are so call modernized. dun tink they really following the rules liao. see how they tattoo, FL and buy 4d/toto in the shops.

dominion
08-04-2007, 03:54 PM
bro dominion is sumhow rite.
coz i heard in muslim countries, ppl who commit adultery = stone to death.
rape = castrate.
any bros can verify?

that is the case but most times the kenna raped gal is stoned for premarital sex instead of the guy kenna castrated... unless the gal from powerful family...

heard this from a muslim... sg of cuz cannot follow this rules la... this is islamic law, but Sg no follow so cannot do islamic law here... vigilante is an offence too

JWNY
08-04-2007, 04:02 PM
64 kids?! :eek:

JWNY

gateway
08-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Headline: Sentencing of wives who aid in rape of daughters postponed

the news link: immoral parents (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/268539/1/.html)

the father was convicted maximum strokes of cane.
the mothers convicted.
the daughters in trauma.

Is in today sunday times. Live in woodlands. Those 3 and 4 rm flats combine together to form 6 rms flat.And he got 3 units?Surprisingly, how he manage to do this in singapore. He have 10 wives, 3 units of 6 room HDB flats. Does singapore laws allow this? There must be a loop hole somewhere which he capitalise. He is even getting free textbooks, groceries from charity.
This guy is enjoying himself, hiding under a religious leader( Imam) portfolio and manipulate those who listen to him. If his wife didn't report him, all his daughters when reaching puberty will have their virgin taken by him. Imagine, he had been fucking his daughters for a few years before it was exposed by his stupid wife.He lives like those ancient king with many concubines and is able to get whatever he wants.
Heard that there are alot of such cases in malaysia and indonesia, but singapore....

no_faith
18-04-2007, 03:46 PM
i came across tis pcs of interesting news.
need not start a new thread so i put it up here but itz not incest news.
click tis headline Singapore needs sexing up (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/271027/1/.html) for full article.

the following are the 3 paragraphs of the article.

So much for their staid reputation — Singaporeans say they are not having enough sex and are unhappy with the quality of their sex lives.

The latest survey by condom maker Durex found that just one in three Singaporeans — or 35 per cent of the respondents — are "completely happy" with their sex lives.

Singapore was ranked 22nd out of 26 areas in terms of sexual satisfaction, ahead of Thailand, Hong Kong, France and Japan. The study, dubbed the Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey, was compiled over August and September last year. Some 26,032 people were polled, including 1,021 Singaporeans.

eeep
18-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Maybe the 35% most of it are males. Well I guess for the males if they are not satisfy there are always GL.

(o)(o) Tuner
18-04-2007, 06:44 PM
It's really shocking to hear such thing happened in a modernise society. A society where people received good religious and moral education.

We have read about cases of stepfathers raping their stepdaughters..etc In such instants, we can imagine the stepfather could have done it in a heat of moment, thinking the girl is not his own flesh and blood. But for this case, this man has turned inhuman to rape his own flesh and blood.

It's really devasting not only to the big family, but also to all his wives, daughters, relatives, friends & neighbours. The MOE should have done more by emphasizing more on family values.

dominion
18-04-2007, 08:24 PM
It's really shocking to hear such thing happened in a modernise society. A society where people received good religious and moral education.

that is something i seriously cannot agree with...

西门吹雪
18-04-2007, 08:42 PM
that is something i seriously cannot agree with...
ya! i also totally agree to seriously cannot agree to that something. :D

geylangbonker
18-04-2007, 11:47 PM
and i always wonder why do malay men always commit this kind of crime..malaysia has a lot of similar cases also somemore most of the culprits are religious teacher...[/QUOTE]

"no eye to see them"...in cantonese version...maybe some bros understand what im trying to imply..:D

geylangbonker
18-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Ehh think this is a delicate issue with regards to race. We probably should be more sensitive and not generalise right?

Anyway, there are similar cases happening to other races as well right?

Btw, I'm not a malay.

btw...do u have any other news or article to prove other asia races who commit such crime.....?maybe can share here ...!:D

.OSF.
19-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Sending him to jail is too lenient to him, should chop off his kuku jiao and feed the dog. :mad:

JWNY
24-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Three mothers who abetted daughters' incest by father, jailed

By S Ramesh, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 23 May 2007 2138 hrs

SINGAPORE: The three wives of a 46-year old businessman, earlier sentenced for committing incest with his daughters, were also sentenced to jail on Wednesday.

The wives had been charged with abetting their husband to commit the offences from December 2003 to March 2005.

One was sentenced to nine years jail while the remaining two were jailed for three years each.

All of them had earlier pleaded guilty to the offences.

They had persuaded six of their young daughters, aged between 12 and 15, to have sex with their natural father.

The court ordered that the names, addresses and pictures of the accused persons cannot be published as they may lead to the identification of the victims.

The principal culprit, the father, had been earlier sentenced by the High Court to 32 years jail and 24 strokes of the cane.

In his judgement, the district judge noted that the accused persons had pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity.

By doing so they have spared the victims the added trauma, anxiety and humiliation of having to give evidence in court. - CNA/yy

sam33
24-05-2007, 07:51 AM
46 years old + 32 years jail = 78 years old (even - holiday also over 70years old already)when come out..... serve him right for doing this. very CB to know of ppl doing such CB act. doing with own daughter and wife is the one to talk daughter to do it. I think the wife got no brain that's why marry him.....:mad:
BTW, how to have so many wife in SG? I thot muslim can marry up to 3 wife??? any bro know?

MMM88
24-05-2007, 10:10 AM
tink 32 yrs is rather short for such crimes .......it shld be indefinite :(
his wives got away pretty light too.....wat is 3yr and 9 yrs compared to t crimes committed to their own children......:mad:

ix1x
24-05-2007, 10:15 AM
it a pretty sad case:mad:

donjean
24-05-2007, 12:59 PM
what a babarian....

edvil
24-05-2007, 02:37 PM
No offence, this type of cases is pretty common thing in Indonesia and Malaysia....especially kampungs where the Iman rule supreme there....I doubt the 46 yo bugger can survive his first year in prison. Before 'o' after 'O':D

minnie mouse
24-05-2007, 02:45 PM
he should be sentence death since its an islamic country..32 yrs is nth compare to the pain of his daughters..its still consider a rape!he is a rapist!beast!:mad:

Lord Imperious
24-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Seems that the more 'religious' the lay man the more perverse he is. Won't even be surprised if he recorded the whole damn thing. Funny that this sort of thing seems to happen alot within that community.