PDA

View Full Version : FL in MIRC

Boliaoz
05-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Was bored the other day and went to log on to MIRC. Its past midnight, so I surf as usual, those 'mature' channels, hoping for some happenings. One of the channels, #sex. Was actually preying on some horny girls. Of cause ,one cannot expect too much. Usually you can't comment on the quality you get from the net. But nevertheless, in the midst of my MIRC session, spot a nick galgal,click on her and said hi. Immediately, she responded by asking whether I wanna meet right away. She went on to introduce herself as Joanne, and stats can't remember. In my faint memory, its 34B something something. Height 1.55m, weight 48kg. She said she is a local chinese. Then came the price of $120, 1 shot , 1 hour, inclusive of hotel room charges. I tried to bargain and brought it down to $80. I said even at $80, I can get a pretty china girl at GL. She commented she provides better service than those China mei meis. Asked about the looks, she said she is average looking but emphasis on her service. Asked for her number and log off. Was too tired to tried anything, but intend to call her in the near future.

Wonder anybody who tried her service care to comment.

LoveForTuaNehBu
05-04-2007, 10:00 AM
woah lao not trying to suan siao but u're like this guy in this thread sia..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68468

so many online ppl with nicks "galgal" in the world so many Joanne... liew unless she say she work in GL which lane which house den diff mah.. bo co leng come here and tell us oh "this" girl good and so wat but we have no idea who u are talking abt right? :rolleyes:

littleJohn79
05-04-2007, 10:01 AM
bro, which mric that you are using wor? nowadays still play mric meh?

Castrol
05-04-2007, 11:15 AM
bro, which mric that you are using wor? nowadays still play mric meh?

bro, what is mric? :confused:

strikeking73
05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Does her HP number start with 9460xxxx?

Derelict
05-04-2007, 12:00 PM

I think it is Mirc. If thats the case than its an internet relay chat.

Castrol
05-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I think it is Mirc. If thats the case than its an internet relay chat.

oh i see, i was wondering what "mric" is, i only know nric. :D

no_faith
05-04-2007, 12:27 PM
i suppose bro castrol knew watz mirc. he was pointin out the spelling mistake.
ok, watz nric ler?

i tot a story coming up but .....

stray
05-04-2007, 06:42 PM

I chat w her b4..but didnt try cos me no commandos...

:D

elmotan
05-04-2007, 07:40 PM
yo bro.

Her name is joanne, 25 yrs old stay around joo chiat area. Used to work as a waitress in a chinese rest. She work as a team inclusive of a ' bf ' staying overnight in joo chiat hotel, but swap around the hotel in there. I had tried her on ytd, wait for around 5 mins, door rings, i open up, wow....... way below my expectation, by looking at her stats, i expect a average looking gal, slim and tall. But she is she not really plump but baba. TCSS a bit, gd command of english. den she turn herself to birthsuit, wow, can see her tits is dark brow, bottm like forest. turn off sia. den proceed to hug hug, kiss a bit, she try to do a gd bj, but i rate as normal. after dat proceed to normal fucking. quickly finsihed it off den go home lliao. ya forget tto add, she required paid off before mission.

look: 4.5/10
firgure :4/10
bj : 5/10
fj : 4/10
rtf : no.

sorry FR not so gd.

Boliaoz
06-04-2007, 04:49 PM

Yes. Thats the one. You tried her before.

Boliaoz
07-04-2007, 09:42 AM

Since when did the word 'mric' surface ? There is no 'mric', please look carefully.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Since when did the word 'mric' surface ? There is no 'mric', please look carefully.

u look carefully.it did surfaced just that u r not the 1 who mentioned it.

Bronco
07-04-2007, 01:24 PM
yo bro.

Her name is joanne, 25 yrs old stay around joo chiat area. Used to work as a waitress in a chinese rest. She work as a team inclusive of a ' bf ' staying overnight in joo chiat hotel, but swap around the hotel in there. I had tried her on ytd, wait for around 5 mins, door rings, i open up, wow....... way below my expectation, by looking at her stats, i expect a average looking gal, slim and tall. But she is she not really plump but baba. TCSS a bit, gd command of english. den she turn herself to birthsuit, wow, can see her tits is dark brow, bottm like forest. turn off sia. den proceed to hug hug, kiss a bit, she try to do a gd bj, but i rate as normal. after dat proceed to normal fucking. quickly finsihed it off den go home lliao. ya forget tto add, she required paid off before mission.

look: 4.5/10
firgure :4/10
bj : 5/10
fj : 4/10
rtf : no.

sorry FR not so gd.

Bro, thanks for sharing the FR...:D