PDA

View Full Version : Horoscope vs. Libido

zhivago
04-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Got the below from an email... How far it's true, u're the judge...

.:VIRGO:. The Virgin
Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.

.:SCORPIO:. The sex addict
Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring.

.:LIBRA:. The lame lover
Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fuck with... u might end up crying... the most irresistible.

.:ARIES:. The Liar
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed.

.:AQUARIUS:. Does it in the water
Trustworthy. Sexy. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term
relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

.:GEMINI:. Does Twosomes
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the fuck out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. ULTRA SEXY. THE MOST IRRESISTABLE.

.:LEO:. The Lion in bed
Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

.:CANCER:. The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.

.:PISCES:. The Piece of ass
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

.:CAPRICORN:. The passionate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awesome kisser. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart.

.:TAURUS:. The Tramp
Aggressive.. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=] Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Loves to help people in times of need. Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to fuck with. Are the most sexiest people on earth!

.:SAGITTARIUS:. The Sexy one
Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own
unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet!

cheers.

jng1103
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
As far as Scorpio is concerned, it's quite accurate :D SEX ADDICT:p

SM,
jimbo

Si Geena
04-04-2007, 12:43 PM
You do realise that every single horoscope is described as freak in bed and unbelieveable.

Barnum's Principle lah.

surfer888
04-04-2007, 03:24 PM
All positives. Very few people will find it difficult to disagree as it feeds the individuals ego. No matter which month I was born in, according to this, I would be almost perfect.

If horoscopes were so true, the world would be a strange place. Imagine unrelated people behaving similarly just because their birthdays are near each others.

Makes for a good read though.

Derelict
04-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Well... I'm a Taurus. Let me see...

Aggressive..
Bloody hell...

Freak in bed.
Yup! I like playing the Emporer with his concubine scenarios. Role change, Slave and Cleopatra. Well.. like to spice things a lil.

Rare to find!
You bet! Best bet will be near my soulmate. Usually under the covers.

Loves being in long relationships.=]
7 years... I guess I am.

Likes to give a good fight for what they want.
Jim.. I miss your retort in the other thread liaw. Hehehhe <3

Extremely outgoing.
Does hiking, driving, touring ,backpacking count?

Sexy as ........
one can ever be... wooot!

Loves to help people in times of need.
Listen up bros. no cash nor intro hor.

Outstanding kisser.
The only complaint I ever got was from my 1 and half year old niece.

Very funny.
Better in person. Words dont do me justice. Seriously!

Awesome personality.
They said it. Not I...

Stubborn.
I want a second opinion on this!

Sexual as .........
..one can ever be.

Most caring person you will ever meet!
Virtuous incarnate.

One of a kind.
Sorry out of stock. Sold to japanese already. Come back next generation.

Not one to fuck with.
I seek another opinion! Oh okay... phew. KK now understand liaw. So dont play play hor.

Are the most sexiest people on earth!
Grrrr. For the benefit of other males, I practice monogamy.

CoolBlack
04-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Very true......I am an Aries.....Best fucker around....:D

MimeBoxer
04-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Interesting....Thanks:cool:

curiosityz
05-04-2007, 03:43 AM
nice info you have got here.

zhivago
05-04-2007, 10:24 AM
glad that some of u likes it and to those whose kinda sceptics abt it, I hope i done no offence to you... I just got it from an email and shares with u guys... :)

From the listing, I'm just "The Piece of ass"... However, itz the content thatz counts... :D

cheers.

p.s. bros who had upped me, do rest assured that I'll repay ur kindness in time to come.

Piratez
06-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Very good info, quite true for me!

jinrenhe
06-04-2007, 01:39 PM
No matter which month I was born in, according to this, I would be almost perfect.

If horoscopes were so true, the world would be a strange place. Imagine unrelated people behaving similarly just because their birthdays are near each others.

yup i've always wonder what forms the basis for things like horoscope or the animal sign.

why would ppl share certain characteristics jus becoz they were born on the same month of the year?