PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese FL at District GL

louis2002
03-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Firstly I want to tell everyone reading this FR that I am not an OKT. I’m just a horny cheongster looking for a good bonk. I’m starting this new thread to prevent confusion and I do not wish to hijack Bro Ah Loon’s thread.

Vietnamese babe can be found in Discotheques & KTV in various parts of our island city. Usually their charges vary from $80 to $120 for 1 shot (rough estimation) which excludes booze.

For those bros with a bigger wallet it’s not much of a problem. But for a blue collar like me, it’s pretty tough to bonk Viet so often....

But thanks to globalization (Sillipore government kept hanging on their mouth). There is a new choice for our fellow cheongsters.

Yes…… There was an influx of Vietnamese babes in District GL. Thanks to the OKT for doing me/ us a great favor by bring in those Vietnamese babes.

I first encountered 2 Viet girls at lorong 2++. Both also tried and overall rating is higher than PRC.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67727

Today at 2200h, I expanded my round with other Viet girl at lorong 1++. Total there were 4 of them standing together, I took a STY.

FR on Ah Er
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

Looks: (7.5/10) My opinion ( One man’s meat is another’s poison) .

Height: About 150 cm

Weight: About 45 kg (cos I can lift her up easily)

Figure: (8/10) Petite but proportionate. Has the right curves at the right place.

Boobs: (7.5/10) 35A+ bordering to B. Tiny brown nipples with areola size of 20cent coin.

Pussy: (8/10) No smell. Fine outer lips. Tight (not because my rod is exceptionally big).

Ass: (8/10) Soft supple. Sufficient meat to give the "pak pak" sound while doggie.

Frenching: NA

Massage: NA

Catbath: (7/10) Very detailed. plus point for seductive look when doing BJ (with CD)

FJ: (8/10) Accommodative to my long endurance (Start with missionary than doggie and finally exploded in standing position)

Damage: $60 include room (old WL house with mirror all round) + $2 (CD)

Will try to bonk the other 3 girls if vitamins M can accommodate. They will be here for 30 days...... still got alot of time......Hehehehe…… :D

Their FR will be posted with life firing is completed.......

Willing to share her contact with bros with 20 reputation points and above….

Cheers

nightfever
03-04-2007, 01:24 AM
Agree that Viet services are generally better than PRC but if you are Chinese, the feeling is generally better with PRC. Not sure if most feel the same. Opinions pl

cscs
03-04-2007, 08:28 PM
I think you can find them near "Shell" around L20

zephyr83
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Shell station along L20?
Can anyone confirm?

louis2002
03-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Shell station along L20?
Can anyone confirm?

Lorong 20 got Shell station meh???

Lorong 18 is it... the one on the main road is it???

On the main roads are PRC

The small lane behind Shell station has MILF PRC and Indian. and some lady boy...

Vietmanese girls???? I dun think so..........

leo_yuki5
04-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Bro's louis2002
Thank you for the contact..
Call her up yester, ask to meet up at lor 28. before meeting re-confirmed the damage, she quote me $100 take it or leave it and I rejected.
said intro by u by the way she told me dun know who u are..
End up goes for PRC..
Sorry for my truth story.
keep it up for sharing.

louis2002
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Bro's louis2002
Thank you for the contact..
Call her up yester.................Sorry for my truth story.
keep it up for sharing.

sorry to hear your sad story.... pai seh... I try it out tonight.... If its still $100.... than can call her and the OKT to go fly kite liao....

cheers........

louis2002

Naka_Timo
04-04-2007, 11:03 PM
sorry to hear your sad story.... pai seh... I try it out tonight.... If its still $100.... than can call her and the OKT to go fly kite liao....

cheers........

louis2002

Hpe u can verify and get back to us. Anyway thanks for the contact, gd effort.Will put u in my up list.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2007, 11:05 PM

cheers........

louis2002

Hpe u can verify and get back to us. Anyway thanks for the contact, gd effort.Will put u in my up list.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2007, 11:05 PM

cheers........

louis2002

Naka_Timo
04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Sori triple post... I tried refreshing the pages twice then i get tis triple post.

cscs
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Lorong 20 got Shell station meh???

Lorong 18 is it... the one on the main road is it???

On the main roads are PRC

The small lane behind Shell station has MILF PRC and Indian. and some lady boy...

Vietmanese girls???? I dun think so..........

Use you common sense. Shell station is on the main road.

cscs
07-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Use you common sense. Shell station is on the main road.

Is quite clear that the person who zap me really do not have common sense and miss use of the power he has! Look like he really does not know where Geylang is! Do we really to pin point the exact location for some authority to look after these poor lady?