PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Stories

Drifter79
02-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Newbie here but its seems that Erotic stories are quite well received here.

Stories not based on mime experience but off my favourite erotic stories website. For those who likes these stories... enjoy....:D

Drifter79
04-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I was standing outside the bathroom door, waiting for my sister to get out of the bathroom. I really had to pee so I pounded on the door and yelled, "Come on Sabrina! Hurry up, or I'm going to pee in my pants!"

I had to go so bad my cock was hard. I hated trying to pee when it was like this. Trying to bend it down to pee hurt. I was getting mad and I was biting my lip trying not to pee. Finally the door snapped open. Sabrina with standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her wet hair, and another one wrapped around her body. "Don't rush me, Shit!"

Standing there hopping up and down, with my hand holding my cock trying not to pee. "Out of the way!" I said, as I pushed by her into the bathroom.

"Hurry up so I can dry my hair," Sabrina snarled back at me as I slammed the door.

As I stood peeing, I thought how pretty my sister really was. "No, she's a girl, and my yucky sister." But when I finished peeing, my cock stayed hard in my hand. "Why?"

I thought of Sabrina standing in her towel drifted back into my mind. I rubbed my balls, and squeezed my cock, trying to get it back to (what I thought was) normal.

As I squeezed, a weird feeling went through my body. Well not weird bad, but weird good. So instead of squeezing I moved my hand up and down my little shaft. Thoughts of my sister standing in the hall dripping wet, went through my mind again. Then... Sticky stuff squirted out of the head of my cock. "WOW!" The feeling almost knocked me off my feet. I stroked again and more shot out, "Double WOW!" I could hardy breathe. I had to do it again. Then...

"Come on, Shit. I need to dry my hair!"

"O-oh okay, I'm almost done," I replied, trying to sound normal. But I know it came out making me sound like I was out of breath. I wiped the white stuff off my hand, then opened the door. "Here you go YOUR HIGHNESS."

"Ha Ha, very funny," Sabrina said, as she went by me back into the bathroom.

When she pushed by me, her tits brushed up against my arm. For some reason it felt good. Sabrina had nice boobs too. The older guys were always talking about getting their hands on her BIG HOOTERS. That's what they called them. I always thought they make her look stupid. But tonight they made her look different. I guess you could say sexy.

I looked back at the door and it was open just a crack. I could see her in the mirror. Sabrina was standing running her fingers through her wet hair. Sabrina's hair was actually pretty tonight, long, naturally curly, and blonde. She looked in the mirror and tried to look sexy. She smiled and puckered up her lips. Then she reached down and squeezed her boobs through the towel. She licked her lips, then dropped the towel on the floor. She was now naked! She cupped her breasts lifting then up and let go, they bounced and jiggled. She looked in the mirror and stared at her hands as she squeezed her tits, and pulled on her nipples.

That was enough for me. My cock got hard again, and I didn't even have to pee! As Sabrina played with her nipples, I rubbed my cock. I don't know how big my sister's tits were, but the boys at school always said that they must be 37-D at least. They said they probably would sag without a bra, but they didn't. She closed her eyes and kept pulling and twisting her nipples. As she played with them, they even got hard!

I never could figure out why men thought women were anything to look at. But now I couldn't imagine anything that I'd rather look at more than Sabrina, my own sister playing with her boobs. The feeling started swelling up in me again. I looked down at my cock. There was stuff running out of the end, making my hand slide easily up and down the shaft of my cock. I looked back to see what Sabrina was doing. What I saw made me squirt sticky stuff all over the bathroom door. She had one of her breasts in both hands, and had bent it up to her mouth. She ran her tongue around her big hard nipple, then locked her lips around it and started sucking.

I squirted again, causing me to moan out loud. Sabrina's head jerked around and looked at the door. I ran to my room and slammed the door, hoping she didn't see me. After thirty minutes, when she didn't come pounding on the door, I knew she didn't see me or she'd be screaming her head off. I closed my eyes, and quickly fell asleep. I dreamed all night about my sister sucking on her huge tits. When I woke up there was sticky stuff all over my stomach.

Elementary
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Carry on with the story. :D

spidey69
04-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Erotic stories = i like.. :)

Incestious Stories = i puke :mad:

Not my cup of tea.. i m outta here..

curiosityz
04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
carry on, bro. :)

Drifter79
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
The next day at school I couldn't get what happened the night before out of my mind. Why was my cock getting all hard and squirting, and why did watching my sister make my cock hard?

"Hey, Mike!"

Down the hall came my best friend Harry. He was a lot like me. But he was two years older than I, so he was always talking about how sexy this girl looked or how big that girl's boobs were. We talked about everything, so I decided to ask him about what happened to me last night. But I'd tell him that it was about a friend of mine. I didn't want to sound stupid in front of my best friend.

"Did you have fun with your family over the weekend?" I asked, thinking I'd make small talk so I wouldn't sound so stupid jumping in and asking him about sex, and stuff.

"Boring as usual," Harry replied.

We talked about baseball for a little while then I asked, "I overheard Sabrina talking to Mary about sex. But I couldn't hear everything they were saying. I was wondering if you knew anything about, well, sex?"

"Sex? I haven't really done it. But my brother told me about it," Harry said, with that dumb look on his face he always got when I talked about Sabrina. I think he must be in love with her or something.

He told me things that I didn't believe, like putting your cock into a girl's pussy, makes girls pregnant. That didn't sound like it could happen. But I knew now that guys' cocks get hard when they got excited. And if you "jack-off" you cum. He also told me that a girl had a thing near the top of her pussy, called a "clit" that if she rubs it, it would get kind of hard, and it would make them cum just like a guy.

When he got done, he said, "Why don't I come over tonight and we can watch TV or something? Sabrina won't be there, will she?"

"Why wouldn't she be? She lives there, stupid!"

"Well, I didn't want her bothering us."

Sure that's what he was worried about all right. Every time he got to talk to her, he sounded like some babbling dimwit. I couldn't understand why until last night. My sister was actually pretty. No, she wasn't pretty. She was gorgeous, tall five feet nine, 110 pounds, all in the right places. Sabrina was really into fitness. She would run every morning, and go to the gym three times a week. She was toned and tight, with great legs to go with what guys say is her cute bubble butt. With her curly blonde hair and green eyes and a tan that now I knew went everywhere, she could really turn heads.

"Why don't you come over after dinner, about seven?"

"I'll be there at seven," Harry, replied, as he caught sight of Mary, my sister's best friend turning the corner down the hall. "I got to go. See you tonight." Harry ran down the hall to get another look at Mary. Mary has been best friends with Sabrina since they were both eight years old. Sabrina turned out to be the prettier of the two. But Mary was pretty in a different way. She wasn't tall, five feet two, maybe 95 pounds. Her body was as nice as Sabrina's, but Mary's tits weren't nearly as big, maybe as big as grapefruits. She had short red hair, and she had freckles all over. I always thought she looked cute for some reason. While Sabrina could be a real tease, Mary was a little shy. I wondered if Mary had freckles on her boobs? That thought got my cock hard.

Drifter79
04-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Mom and Dad had gone out to dinner with the neighbors. So Sabrina sat across from me at dinner table. As I ate and looked at her, all I could see was her bending her tit up to her mouth and sucking on it. My cock was so hard it hurt. Sabrina put a piece of spaghetti in her mouth and sucked it in. I thought it was gross a couple of weeks ago. But now I was straining to sit still, as she sucked another piece through her pouty lips. With sauce dripping down her chin, she caught sight of me staring at her and said, "What's your problem, Shit?"

"You're gross."

"Oh, am I, Shit?" She replied, as she sucked another in, and took her finger and wiped the sauce that had dripped down her chin off, then stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. Then stuck her tongue out at me.

The FEELING came over me again and I knew I'd just cum in my pants. We sat for the rest of the meal without saying another word to each other. Sabrina finished first and took her plate to the kitchen. I reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants and came again.

The doorbell rang and Sabrina came running out of the kitchen. "I got it."

"If it's Harry, tell him to come in the kitchen," I yelled, as Sabrina ran by me with her breasts bouncing up and down.

She opened the door and Mary was standing there smiling at her. Up the walk behind her came Harry.

"H-hi Sabrina, you look handsome tonight. No, I mean you look pretty," Harry said all tongue-tied.

"Shut up, you creep," she spat back at him, letting Mary in, then slammed the door in Harry's face.

"Your creepy friend is at the door, Shit!"

I hated it when she called me that. One day I'd make her pay for that. I opened the door and let Harry in. Even though Sabrina had slammed a door on him, Harry still was smiling because he caught a glimpse of my sister.

"Boy, Sabrina looks pretty tonight," Harry said.

I never thought so until yesterday. But she sure was. "You know what? I saw her topless, and she was playing with her tits!"

"No way!" Harry replied, with a wanting look on his face.

"I sure did. She left the bathroom door open a little and I saw her in the mirror. You know how the other guys at school say her breasts would sag without a bra. But they didn't sag at all!"

"I wish I could see that."

"You should have seen it. She even sucked on them!"

"No way!"

"She sure did, and it made my cock hard."

"Boy, I'd do anything to see that."

"I'd like to see it again too. Why don't we sneak up and see if we can get a look at them?"

"I'm right behind you."

I didn't think we would see anything at all. Sabrina would have her door closed. Even if she didn't, there wouldn't be much to see. As we quietly walked down the hall toward Sabrina's room, we could hear them giggling. As we got closer, the giggling turned into voices we could understand.

"Did you see Troy today? He's so cute," Mary said.

"Yeah, he sure is. And I'll bet he's got a big dick too," Sabrina said, which made them both bust out giggling again.

Listening to them you'd never believe they were two 22-year-old girls. Sabrina was a senior at the local college, and Mary was a teachers' aide at our school. They started talking about other stuff that got pretty boring. We were about to leave when...

"You know what I did last night?"

"No, what?"

"I sucked on my own tits. I was feeling horny, and I just pulled them right up and did it. I love having my tits sucked. I was so wet, I thought I'd pass out. Then I heard a noise and stopped. I think my shithead brother was trying to get in the bathroom."

"You can suck on your own? Wow! You're lying, yours are big, but you couldn't," Mary said, with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Fuck. I'd like to see that!" Harry whispered.

I turned the knob on the door and slowly pushed it open, just a little. What luck! Sabrina had a mirror on the wall by the door and one on the wall. We could see everything. They reflected into each other. Sabrina and Mary were sitting on the bed facing each other.

"Show me."

"I don't know."

"I knew you couldn't do it."

"I can too!"

"Prove it!"

They sounded like two ten-years-olds arguing back and forth. Finally Sabrina grabbed her top and pulled it over her head. Then she reached around and unhooked her bra. I couldn't hear Harry breathing anymore. He was like me: holding his breath. Sabrina put her hands on each bra cup holding them on her breasts.

"Pleeeeease," Mary said pleadingly.

"I don't know maybe I shouldn't." As she finished, she rubbed the cups into her breasts then took the bra off and dropped it on the floor.

"Shit!"

"Ssssh! They'll hear you."

"Sorry."

They were both too preoccupied to hear him. We both started breathing again, but just barely. Watching now was even a bigger turn-on than last night. Mary couldn't take her eyes off Sabrina's breasts. She just stared as my sister's hands cupped her tits. Then Sabrina closed her eyes and began to slowly squeeze them. She would go from the base to the nipples, then back again. Soon her nipples were hard little points that she rolled between her fingers.

Mary had absent-mindedly raised her hands to her own breasts and was squeezing them through her T-shirt. My hand was down on my own cock. I unzipped my pants and started beating away. I didn't bother seeing what Harry was doing. But by the way he was breathing he was enjoying what Sabrina and Mary were doing, too.

Sabrina suddenly stopped and wrapped both hands around her right boob. I knew what was coming. "Here it comes," I whispered back at Harry, not really caring if he heard me or not. Sabrina slowly bent her tit up to her mouth and sucked the nipple into it.

"Ooh," Mary moaned, her eyes as big as saucers. Her hands went under her T-shirt pulling at her nipples, which looked like they would rip through her shirt. Her mouth was half open and her tongue was just hanging out of her mouth licking her lips. I looked at my sister, then back to the expression on Mary's face, then came all over the front of my shirt and pants.

Sabrina let go of her breast, and it fell back into place, but bounced up and down for several seconds. Harry shot his wad watching as a drop of spit dripped off Sabrina's still rock-hard nipple. "I have to stop. That really turns me on. When I get turned on, it makes me lose my mind. I'll do anything," Sabrina said, quite breathless.

"If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. I wish I could do that. Bob isn't into tits, and I'm like you, having my tits sucked turns me on to no end," Mary said, as out of breath as Sabrina was.

"You too! Do you want me to suck on yours for you?"

"No way! I'm not a lesbian."

"I'm not either. But I thought you'd like it, that's all." Sabrina's hands were back at her tits pulling on her nipples.

Mary watched Sabrina's hands, then looked around the room. "Well, maybe for a second or two, but that's all," Mary said nervously.

"Take off your shirt and lie down."

My cock sprang back to life as Mary's tits came into view. I was a little disappointed that the freckles didn't cover her boobs, but they were nice anyway. Just like Sabrina's, but not half as big. Her nipples weren't any bigger than the end of my little finger, but they were rock hard.

"Lie down."

"I don't know about this. Maybe this isn't a good idea."

"Are you sure?" Sabrina said, reaching out and touching the tip of Mary's nipple. Mary shivered, then laid down with her hands behind her head. Sabrina flicked her tongue out teasing each nipple.

"Ooh that feels soo good," Mary moaned.

"So you like this do you?"

I nodded yes at the same time Mary moaned, "Yesss."

She took Mary's nipple in her mouth and sucked it lovingly. Sabrina switched from breast to breast, causing Mary's moans to grow louder. I shot my second load, watching as Mary grabbed Sabrina's head and smashed it into her left tit. Sabrina's hand slowly slid down Mary's stomach. As Sabrina continued sucking, she worked her fingers under the waist band of Mary's pants. Mary arched her back toward Sabrina's hands.

Harry shot his second wad five feet in the air, but continued stroking away. Sabrina sat up and unbuttoned Mary's pants, then unzipped them. This was a dream come true. I was about to see my first real pussy. Sabrina grabbed Mary's pants on each side and began pulling them down. Just as we started seeing pubic hairs...

"Michael, are you still awake?!" my Mom shouted.

Sabrina and Mary sat straight up, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Shit! My parents are home!" They both quickly got dressed. As Harry and I ran to my room, I shouted, "I'm in my room with Harry!"

"It's getting late. Time for Harry to go home!" my Mom shouted back.

"Okay, Mom!"

While we were both cleaning up, we talked about what we had just seen. We were so close to seeing a girl lick another girl. We both hoped that we would get another chance. I don't know what Harry dreamed about, but I dreamed of nothing but getting my hands on my sister's big tits, while Mary sat and watched.

AD69
04-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Do carry on.

ongsnny
04-04-2007, 07:49 PM
enjoy reading...thks.

bitchy_bimbo
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
very good story leh..... hee :p

Mark Lim
04-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Bro Drifter, good story, please continue. thanks.

Do carry on.
Upping list : sirus_the_virus, beck7777. Anyone wants to join the list?

Bro AD69, How to join you upping list?

Mark.

Drifter79
04-04-2007, 11:28 PM
The days that followed were just a blur. My cock was hard the whole time. When I saw Sabrina, all I could see was her naked, sucking on her boobs. I had to get my hands on them. I just had too. Then I got an idea. Being twelve, it sounded like a good idea to me. I told Harry about it and he said that it was a great idea too. And if it didn't work, so what? I was a stupid little kid, so no one would care.

That night after dinner I went up to Sabrina's room and knocked on the door. "Sabrina, I need to talk to you!"

"Go away, Shit!"

Hearing her call me that made me mad. If it was the last thing I did, I'd make her stop calling me that. "It's important!"

"All right. Come in."

I took a deep breath, and squeezed the envelope in my hand. This had to work. Sabrina was looking sexy as usual lying face down on the bed with a magazine in front of her. She was wearing a big T-shirt that just came down enough to cover her shapely ass.

"Well, what?" She said, as she sat up and crossed her legs Indian style, then ran her fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. The T-shirt was just short enough for me to see between her legs. My cock strained, when I caught a glimpse of her blonde pubic hair.

"You know the other night?"

"What night was that?"

"Last night?"

"What about it?"

"You were in your room with Mary."

Sabrina got a nervous look on her face. "So?" She said in a low voice.

"I think you two were sexy playing with your boobs!"

"We were not! Get out of here NOW!"

Time to see if my plan would work. "I've got pictures, want to see?" I said, holding up the envelope in my hand. I didn't have any pictures. But Sabrina being in college, you'd think she'd be smart but she wasn't. I've heard that the only reason she passed anything was because she was so pretty. She'd promise a guy sex, teasing the shit out of them. Then when she got what she wanted, she'd give them nothing. They'd be mad at her, but she just did it again and again. They'd think this time it would be different, but it never was.

"You don't h-have anything," she replied, in a voice so low I could hardly hear her.

"You're right I don't. I'll just give this to Dad and Mom, and see what they think," I said, turning to leave.

"Wait! What do you want anyway, money?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I want to play with your tits!"

"Fuck you, SHIT! No way in hell are you going to ever touch my breasts!"

"Okay, Mom, Dad, I have something for you!"

"Quiet! Get in here and close the door."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Sabrina whispered not looking at me at all. "But if you tell anyone, I'll kill you!"

"I don't think you'll do anything. I've got these pictures, and Harry's got copies, too. So if you do anything to me, he'll show everybody."

"Please don't, You can touch my tits but that's all, all right?"

"Sure. I'll just touch them."

I had her. I thought my cock was hard before. But when she said "you can," my cock felt like it would explode any second, before I even got the door closed.

"You won't say anything, will you?"

"You can trust me. I'm your brother."

I sat down on the bed next to her. My palms were sweating. "Why don't you undress really sexy, like a stripper?"

"I won't!"

"Dad!"

"Sssh, quiet."

"Are you going to do it, or do I tell?"

"All right, but be quiet."

Sabrina got up and started moving her hips. She ran her fingers through her hair, as she turned around and shook her butt in my face. She kept moving her hips back and forth, like she was fucking some invisible guy. Her hands slowly moved up her body, cupping both breasts squeezing them through her shirt. Her nipples got instantly hard! Then she turned her back to me.

Grabbing the bottom of her T-shirt, she kept moving her hips and slowly pulled the shirt up inch by inch. I came in my pants, watching her tight tanned ass slowly come into view. Up her back the shirt went until it was over her head. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a sexy smile then wadded her shirt up and threw it in my face.

When I got the shirt out of my face, Sabrina was standing with her hands on her hips. She was gorgeous, that's for sure. I took it all in starting for her feet. I slowly looking up her great legs to her pussy. It was perfect too. With a small blonde patch up top, with the rest shaved clean. That made me cum in my pants again. Up I looked to her shapely hips, then to her belly button. I never noticed it before but she had pierced it. She was wearing a little gold ring through it. My cock groaned and got hard again. Continuing up to her breasts, then looking her in the eye.

"Well, was that sexy enough?" Sabrina said, as she spread her feet apart about a foot.

"Y-you bet. Come here, so I can touch your tits."

"If you want them you come get them," she teased. She reached up cupped them, like she was offering them to me. I wasn't about to do what she asked. But she lifted her tit to her mouth and licked her nipple. I got up and walked toward her like a zombie. She was a good tease. I wanted her to come to me, but I couldn't resist her.

I finally reached her. My mouth came right up to breast level. My hand shook as I grabbed both tits. I couldn't cover hardly any of her tits with my hands. I squeezed them hard, which caused Sabrina to grab my hands. "Not so hard." This time I squeezed and pulled but not so hard until my cock felt like it was twice its size.

"Now don't you move," I said, never looking up at her. I didn't want to take my eyes off her tits. I stuck out my tongue and touched her nipple, then smashed her breasts together so that I could lick both nipples at the same time. This was better than I imagined. Sabrina's boobs were soft but firm. Her nipples were hard as pebbles as I sucked them in my mouth. As I went tit to tit sucking, Sabrina started breathing harder. She reached up and smashed my face on her breast. I wasn't about to stop. The harder she pushed, the harder I sucked. She began to pull my head from one breast than the other. She raised her knee and rubbed the crotch of my pants. Her knee rubbed up against my cock caused me to cum so hard I fell to my knees.

"There, Shit. You've got to play with my tits, now get out of here!" Sabrina said, looking down at me with rock hard nipples and the insides of her thighs dripping wet.

I walked out in a daze. I pressed my ear against her door. I could hear her moaning and cussing. I had to see what she was doing. Opening the door just a crack, I could see Sabrina lying in the middle of the floor with her legs spread wide. She had spread her pussy with her fingers, and was rubbing what Harry told me was her clit with the other. I didn't believe Harry when he told me it could get hard. But Sabrina's clit stuck out like a little dick head.

As she rubbed it she cussed my name between moans. She slid one, then two, then finally three fingers inside, frantically fucking herself, while rubbing her clit. She took a deep breath and held it, then started to shake, and squeezed her legs around her two probing hands. I also didn't believe it when Harry told me girls cum like guys. But when Sabrina came she soaked her two hands. She rocked her hips once more and then spread her legs as wide as she could, and came again. Cum shot a foot in the air! Sabrina crawled over to her bed cussing my name one last time, then rolled up and a sexy little ball on her bed and went to sleep.

I closed the door and rubbed my cock, trying to think of anything that would have been better than what just happened. Sabrina had fell for my bluff. I got my hands on a pair of tits that every guy that saw her wanted to touch. And I got to see a girl shoot cum. I could hardly wait to tell Harry about it.

I laid in bed thinking about what happened, then I realize that she called me that name again. I was going to stop that very soon, as I thought of another idea to try on my sister. Wait until I tell Harry. He is going to love it.

Drifter79
09-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I told Harry what I'd seen and done. He made me tell him the part about Sabrina masturbating ten times. When I got to the part where she came, he always said the same thing, "You mean she squirts!? WOW!"

"She let you play with her boobs without seeing if you had anything in the envelope. Man, she is stupid."

"I always told you she was. But you didn't believe me."

I told him what I had in mind to do next. When I told him I'd need his help, he said yes before I could even finish. The plan was simple enough. I was going to get her to suck my dick, and Harry was going to take pictures. That way I'd have real ones, because I wasn't done with my sweet sister just yet. And what I had in mind, she'd might not do. So the pictures would do the trick.

Our parents were going to be gone for the evening, so I told Harry to be here at six, and bring his camera. "Don't worry about the film. I'll buy it."

Harry got here right on time. He was so excited, his cock was hard.

"Okay, be quiet so she doesn't hear you," I said, as we were standing outside Sabrina's bedroom door.

"I'm ready." Harry replied, holding up the camera for me to see.

"Sabrina, I need to talk to you again!"

"Fuck you, Shit. Go away!"

"Are you sure? Those pictures just might fall into the wrong hands?"

"Get in here!"

I smiled at Harry, then went inside, thinking how stupid could she be to fall for this twice. Sabrina must have just got out of the shower. She was sitting on her bed in her bathrobe drying her hair. Boy she looks sexy with wet hair.

"I was wondering if you would do me a favor?"

"I won't do anything for you!"

"Well if that's the way you feel about it, I've got one very nice picture of you sucking on Mary's boobs. I wonder what Dad and Mom would say when I show it to them?" I said.

"You don't have any pictures, you shit!" Sabrina snapped back at me.

She was calling my bluff. I had to think fast. "Well if you're sure? I'll just have to make copies of the picture I don't have, and pass them around at school. You won't mind will you?" I held my breath. If she wanted to see it, I was dead. Sabrina squirmed around for a few minutes, then dropped the towel from her still-wet hair.

"What?"

"I want you to suck my dick."

"Fuck you, shithead! I'm not sucking you or anyone else's, EVER! That's disgusting!"

"What size should I make the picture? Eight by ten's? That'll be perfect," I said, as I turned to leave.

"Please don't. I'll... I... You won't tell anyone will you?" Sabrina stammered.

"I'll never tell anyone, I promise." I didn't have to worry about telling anyone. Harry couldn't keep a secret, even if you threaten him with death. He'd do the telling for me. The look on her face made me feel sorry for her. Well almost. As I unzipped my pants, Sabrina closed her eyes and swallowed hard.

When she opened her eyes, I was standing in front of her, with my little cock already hard just inches from her lips. I was already so excited my dick was dripping what Harry told me was pre-cum. Sabrina stared but didn't move. "Come on. I haven't got all day."

"Don't you cum in my mouth. And don't you cum on me either. I hate that," she said, as she stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of my cock. She got this look of disgust on her face. Then she again stuck out her tongue and ran it around the head. It felt so good I just smiled. I didn't know if she was good or not. But to me I was in heaven. She licked up and down, she even sucked my balls into her mouth. That caused pre-cum to run out of my cock. She opened her month, then closed her eyes, and put my cock in her month. Neither one of us moved. Then she slowly began to move her head. It felt so good I started moving my hips, trying to fuck her face. She sat still as I continued to move faster and faster.

I knew what was about to happen. My cock jumped once spraying cum into Sabrina's mouth. She coughed and pulled away from me. My cock twitched a second time, and I came all over her face.

"You SHIT! I told you not to cum on me!" Sabrina yelled.

"Don't call me that again," I replied, as I stroked my cock and squirted another load of cum in her face. I left her cussing at me and wiping my cum off her face. Harry was standing in the hall with a big grin on his face, and two rolls of film.

"I got some great pictures."

Now I had some real pictures that I could use on my sweet sister, Sabrina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Dad was a photographer. So he had everything we needed to develop the pictures. Harry did a great job of taking them, too. He had some of Sabrina's sucking my cock, and you couldn't see my face. They would work perfectly if she wanted to see some. I'd show her those. She could get in trouble, but I couldn't. If I show dad or mom their little girl giving some guy a blow-job, she'd be in big trouble. Now we could have fun doing anything we wanted with her. Harry wanted to be with Sabrina next. But I told him I wanted to fuck her first. We needed more pictures just in case.

"How about movies instead?" Harry said, with disappointment in his voice, at not being the next person to have fun with Sabrina.

"Movies? That would be even better," I replied, with a big smile on my face and a bigger hard-on in my pants.

We got everything we needed. It's nice being friends with Harry. His parents have a lot of money, so if we need anything he just asks his mom or dad and he gets it. He got a great video camera. One that had a zoom, color, and even sound. We were going to do it in my room. I could hide Harry in my closet so he could shoot the whole thing, with nothing in the way. I put him in and covered him with clothes. He looked just like a pile of dirty clothes. Sabrina wouldn't know a thing. Now it was time to go get Sabrina.

She said no, but one picture was enough to convince her to do it. This worked better than I thought. She didn't even notice it was my cock in the picture. Laughing to myself, "I wondered how many 12-year-old cocks she'd been sucking?"

I sat on the bed, then told Sabrina to do another sexy striptease. She wasn't as good as before, but it was good enough to get my dick ready for action. After watching her wiggle and dance for a good thirty minutes I couldn't take in anymore.

"Okay. Come over here and get on the bed."

Sabrina put her head down not looking at me like a just scolded child. She laid down, spread her legs, and closed her eyes. I was undressed in a flash and on my knees between her legs. "Hurry up and get it over with, Shi... I mean Michael."

For someone that didn't want to fuck, she sure was wet. Rubbing my cock along the folds of her pussy lips, set my ball boiling, and got her moaning just so I could hear her. Grabbing my cock I slapped Sabrina's pussy with it. She moaned and grabbed her tits rolling her nipples between her fingers. It was now or never. I was ready to cum at any second. I pushed my dick inside. It felt so warm as it tightened around my aching cock.

This felt better than having Sabrina suck my cock. I didn't want to move. I was so close to cuming if I moved it would be over. And there was no way I wanted the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock to end. Sabrina moaned and tried to move her hips but I didn't let her. I wasn't going to cum yet. But she pushed me down on the bed, then straddled my cock facing the closet and guided it back inside. She began to bounce up and down. I held my breath straining so I wouldn't cum. Up and down, faster and faster she went. I was glad that Mom and Dad were gone, because Sabrina was screaming, "YES" as she pulled one tit up and tongued her nipple. I came but she kept bouncing. My balls tightened again and I came even harder. Then Sabrina laid back against me and came. I swear she squirted three feet in the air!

My cock went soft and Sabrina got up and staggered out of my room.

"I can't believe she squirted! Wait until you see it!" Harry said, holding the camera up with both hands. Harry sat on the bed next to me and said, "I can hardly wait to see it again."

I could hardly wait, either. Now we had pictures and a movie. It was Harry's turn next. He won't tell me what he had in mind, but he was going to teach her a lesson for being so mean to him all the time.

Drifter79
09-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I watched the tape over and over for a solid week. Seeing Sabrina bouncing up and down on my cock was great to watch. If she only realized we were taping her she would have never turned around and faced the closet. It was better than photographs. The look of lust on her face, and her tits bouncing every which way, then when she came, it was just too perfect. I jacked-off so much watching it, my cock and balls ached.

I let Sabrina's life get back to normal. I figured if I pushed her too hard she'd start thinking and say no. She was 22, which was old enough to have sex if she wanted. Mom and Dad couldn't say anything to her about it. But she was always their sweet innocent little girl. And she wanted to stay that way. So if we went a little at a time I'd get her to do the stuff I had in mind.

Harry wanted to have Sabrina be a maid to us and three more of our friends. She was to dress sexily, and do what we all wanted. My other three friends were always the butt end of Sabrina smart assed jokes when they came over. So when I asked them if they'd like to have some fun with her, they all said yes.

We waited for two weeks until the perfect time. My parents were going to a wedding and would be gone all weekend. Sabrina was to babysit me. So I knew she would have to be there when all my friends arrived, and we were ready for some fun.

I hid the video camera on the bookcase behind a plant. It was just far enough away to shoot the whole room. I didn't want to miss anything. My sister was upstairs when Harry and my three other friends got there. I told them they could ask her to do anything. But I didn't want them to be too mean. I was horny and I didn't want to push her too hard. If we took it easy, I told them, she would do anything. Paul, one of my friends, was really mean sometimes, and he'd probably tell Sabrina to do something weird and screw it up for the rest of us.

It was time to go get Sabrina. All my friends had seen the tape. And they were all horny and ready. If my sister finally started thinking and said no, I think they would have run up stairs and just raped her. I had a copy of the video tape in my hand, and knocked.

"Sabrina, I need to talk to you again!"

"Go away. I never want to talk to you again."

"I got something I want to show you."

"I said go away!"

"I'll leave it here, and I'll be back in ten minutes to talk to you."

I went back down stairs, and talked to my friends, then...

"Get up here Michael, please!"

I ran up stairs hoping that the tape worked. But by the sound of her voice I knew I had her again. When I got to her room, she was sitting on her bed, white as a sheet.

"Where did you get this?" she mumbled.

"It was Harry's idea. Pretty good, isn't it?"

"What do you want?"

I told her what I had in mind. First she said no, then when I told her how much Mom and Dad would love to see her fucking, she changed her mind in a hurry. I told her to stay there while I went to get the clothes she'd wear for the weekend. I couldn't figure out why she just didn't say no. But brains weren't Sabrina's strong suit.

Drifter79
09-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Harry and I had bought an outfit that we thought would make everybody drool when they saw her in it. It was a very short red spandex one piece, and a pair of 5-inch black heels. I picked them up and went back to give them to Sabrina. She was still sitting on her bed crying.

"Cheer up, here's something pretty for you to wear." I said, handing her the dress and heels. The look on her face told me she hated the dress, but I didn't care. As I left the room I turned back and said, "I think it will look great without underwear, don't you? We'll be waiting for you, so don't be long."

We could hardly wait to see what Sabrina would look like in the dress. We bought one that was too small so that it would be extra tight, and short. We all looked up as we heard the sound of heels coming down the stairs. I was already hard, but the sound made me even harder. Then there she was standing in the doorway. Everyone groaned at once when they saw her. The heels made her legs look even sexier, long tanned and shapely. And the dress was like a second skin. It just came down and covered her great ass and pussy. The top squeezed her tits together making them look huge! You could see her nipples pressing against it. Her hands went down and pulled at the hem of the dress so as to keep us from seeing anything good. But it didn't matter, we were seeing a great deal now. I would have been happy if she had stood there all day. But Harry wasn't.

"Why don't you go get all of us some Pepsi's?" Harry told her, not taking his eyes off the hem of her dress.

"Michael, this dress is too tight, if I walk it, it won't stay down," Sabrina whimpered.

"Does anyone feel sorry for my poor sister?" I replied looking around at everybody.

They all shook their heads no. "Nope they don't care, so get busy and get the pop."

"But..."

"Get the pop now!"

Sabrina dropped her pretty head and walked toward the kitchen. She was right, the dress was too tight, but perfect if you ask me. She took little steps so as to not jiggle too much and she was grabbing the hem to keep it down over her shapely hips.

"Bring all five cans at once."

"But my dress will..."

I cut her off. "Bring all five at once."

"Yes, Michael."

It took her longer than it should have, but it was worth it. Sabrina came back in the room trying to holding all five cans. Even though she took small steps, her dress slowly inched up her exquisite legs. With each step we could see more and more. She was still ten good steps away, and the dress was just barely covering her pussy.

"Hurry up would you, or the pops will get warm," I said with a smile.

"But my..."

"Hurry up or we'll make you take the dress clear off!" Paul shouted at her.

Sabrina looked at me again, thinking I would stop this, but I didn't. Sabrina took a deep breath and walked over to us. The dress lasted only three steps, until it was up high enough for us to see everything. "Here," Sabrina said softly, then extended her hands offering me a pop. That made her dress go clear up to her waist. We all took a pop and got a great look at Sabrina's pussy and ass. When Paul took the last can, she grabbed the hem and pulled the dress back down.

We all sat drinking our Pepsi and looking at Sabrina. She had her head down, with her hands holding down the dress. She was crying I could tell by the way her body was shaking. I almost called an end to it. But then I remembered what she had done to me just last year. We were at a picnic with all of my friends, and Sabrina pulled my pants down. I was humiliated showing everyone my dick. My face turned red just remembering it now. Any thought of stopping them vanished.

"Why don't you go get us some chips?"

"Yeah, chips."

Sabrina went to the kitchen and gave us the great view of her ass, before she realized her dress had ridden up. She came back holding a big bowl of chips, and put it down on the coffee table in front of us.

"That won't do. Pick up the bowl and hold it for us," Harry told her.

Drifter79
09-04-2007, 10:18 AM
She picked up the bowl and walked over and held out it out so that Harry could take some chips. "Closer. I can't reach them." Sabrina extended her arms all the way out, causing her dress too slide up again. Each one of us took one chip at a time. I could tell Sabrina's pretty pussy was having the same effect on everyone else that it was having on me. We were all trying to be cool, so we were trying to adjust the cocks in our pants without anyone seeing. Finally we finished the chips and Sabrina put down the bowl, then reached up to pull the dress back down.

"I kind of like it up. What about you Harry," Paul said.

"You're right, it does look better up," Harry replied.

Sabrina crossed her hands in front of her crotch. "No, that won't do. Put your hands by your sides."

Sabrina eyes teared up again, and looked off into space, then put her hands down. I didn't think Sabrina liked what she was doing. But if she didn't, why did her pussy look wet. We all sat looking at her for over an hour. Her pussy stayed wet the whole time. She was even dripping down the insides of her legs. I wasn't the only one to notice, either.

"Look. She's peeing down her legs. My Mom spanks me when I used to do that," Brad said, pointing at my sister's pussy. Brad was the youngest of all of us. He was eleven. I laughed and so did Harry. But Sabrina turned red and started to cry again.

"That sounds like it would be fun," Paul said, laughing along with us.

"Come on Michael, you humiliated me enough," Sabrina said, trying to stop crying.

"Not just yet. Turn around and bend over and grab your ankles," I ordered.

Sabrina did as I said. She easily bent down and grabbed her ankles. I stood up and took off my belt, then walked over to Sabrina. "Don't move or you'll be sorry. I think for peeing you should get 20 swats from each of us. Does that sound fair to you?"

"Just get it over with," Sabrina whispered back at me.

I wasn't going to hit her very hard. But as the first few blows bounced off her beautiful ass. I got a little carried away. I hit her harder and harder. Each blow caused her to teeter on her heels, and she let out a low little yelp, with each blow. When I got done, I stepped back to look at my work. Her ass was bright red, and she was even wetter than before. We all got our turns, and by the time it was Harry's turn, Sabrina was no longer yelping from the blows. She was moaning softly so that everyone could hear.

Sabrina's hands were no longer holding her ankles. They were up squeezing her tits through her dress. As Harry brought down the last blow, Sabrina fell to her knees, and rolled over on her back and shot cum straight up in the air.

I had already seen her cum, but I was still amazed, just like everyone else. We all sat with our mouths hanging open, staring at Sabrina lying on the floor covering her pussy with both hands, still shaking trying to catch her breath.

"I want to see it again!"

"Me too."

"You heard them Sabrina. Get busy. Why don't you take off the dress? I don't want you to ruin it."

Sabrina sat up and pulled the dress over her head. She put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them and whispered, "Please don't make me."

"Why not?"

"I just can't. Not in front of them," Sabrina said, as she continued playing with her tits.

"Sure you can. Why don't you sit on the couch between Harry and me and do it?" I told her, as I patted the cushion of the couch between us. Sabrina got up on shaky legs and sat down between us. She spread her pussy then rubbed up and down on her clit. I grabbed one of Sabrina's boobs and began to squeeze and kneaded it between my fingers. Harry did the same with the other. Sabrina jammed three fingers inside of her wet pussy as she continued to rub her clit. Her moans got louder as she spread her legs even wider, pounding her fingers in and out. She came again this time even harder, spraying cum all over the front of her. But she didn't stop this time, she rolled her clit between her fingers and she came, as I twisted on her nipple. She screamed and shot cum straight up in the air.

"Why don't you go up and take a shower. You're a mess. We still aren't done having fun yet."

She got up and walked out of the room on very unsteady legs. "Here," I shouted at her. As she turned, I threw her the dress. "Don't forget your pretty dress. We can't have you running around naked, can we." That got everyone laughing, and turned my sister's face beet red."Shit. I should have had her give me a blow-job!" Paul said, sitting back on the couch mad at himself.

"Don't worry. We have all weekend to have fun with Sabrina," I told him.

"I know she's your sister, but I want to fuck her, too. You won't get mad, will you?" Harry asked me.

"I don't see why not. But don't cum in her, she might get pregnant. And I know she loves having guys cum on her." Boy was that wrong. But it will teach her to be nicer to me, that's for sure. We waited over an hour, then we heard that sexy sound of heels coming down the stairs again. Sabrina stood looking at us as pretty as ever, in her dress and heels.

"Can I please go up to my room," Sabrina said just above a whisper.

"We've been talking about you while you were gone. I think we all need a blow-job."

"Fuck you! I won't!" Sabrina screamed, as she crossed her arms under her tits, then turned to leave.

"What do you think your friends at school will say when I send them copies of the tape?"

Sabrina shoulder tensed. "That's all? A blow-job, right?"

We answered her by all standing up and dropped our pants. Our cocks sticking straight out waiting for her. She walked over to us not ever caring that the dress quickly slid up slowing us her pretty pussy again. She started on Brad. It was quick and easy. Sabrina just stuck out her tongue and he came all over her face. I knew she was mad but she said nothing and moved to Bill. He lasted just a little longer than Brad, barely. Sabrina just got it in her mouth, and he came. Sabrina coughed, and swallowed most of his cum, and wiped the rest off her chin.

Next was Harry. By the look on his face I knew we wouldn't last long. I think Sabrina could tell that too. She rubbed his balls and stroked his dick a couple of times. He came all over Sabrina's tits."I'm not going to be that easy," Paul said, in a determined voice. Sabrina smiled wickedly at him and grabbed his cock. She ran her tongue around the head of his dick. He clenched his fists, but it didn't help as he came, Sabrina pointed his cock up in the air, so his cum missed her entirely.

Now it was my turn. I knew I could last longer than them. Sabrina ran her tongue up my shaft, then licked my balls. But I didn't cum. I stood there thinking she's got to do better than that. She licked the head of my cock. I strained but didn't cum. I was going to make her suck me. She finally put my cock in her mouth. I tried to relax to make it last as long as I could. But I didn't take long, either. She moved her head up and down a couple of times, while pressing my cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. That did it. I pulled my cock out and came all over her pretty breasts.

She looked up at me. "Can I go now, Michael?"

"Sure, but get some rest. Tomorrow will be just as much fun."

After Sabrina left, we talked, and watched the tape we just took. We all came over and over. Tomorrow we were all going to fuck Sabrina until our cocks didn't work anymore.

Drifter79
09-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't know what my friends dreamed about, but my dreams woke me up and my cock was hard. We got up early and sat on the couch and waited for Sabrina. She came down wearing the same dress and still looking sexy.

"I think it's time we got to fuck you."

"No, you won't. I won't do it, and there's nothing you can do to make you." We were in trouble. We pushed too hard, now it was over.

"Are you sure?" Paul asked her.

"Yes I'm sure, you fucking idiot."

"What about the tape?"

"You forced me. If anything, you're all in trouble."

"Let's take a look and see if you look forced," Paul said calmly.

He pushed play and the TV lit up with Sabrina smiling at Paul, then sucking his dick. "You don't look forced to me."

Sabrina's lower lip quivered as she tried not to cry. Then she reached down and pulled the dress over her head. She laid down on the floor and closed her eyes. Brad was the first one to get his clothes off. He was between Sabrina's legs holding his cock against her pussy before we could say a word. With one push his little cock was in her. He fucked her pretty hard for a few seconds then pulled out and came all over her pussy.

Bill didn't seem to care the Brad's cum was dripping down Sabrina's pussy. He was in, in a second fucking her as fast as he could. It was like he was in a race to see if he could cum faster than Brad. He lasted long enough for Sabrina to start moaning, and pulling at her nipples. He did the same as Brad he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her stomach.

Harry went next and went a lot slower. He was like me. It felt so good he didn't want it to end. He fucked her long enough to work up a sweat. Sabrina enjoyed it more, too. She was moaning louder and was sucking on her nipples. Harry pulled out and came on her tits. Sabrina moaned as she watched Harry's cock cover her boobs with cum. Sabrina tried to lick every drop. What she couldn't reach with her tongue, she wiped off with her fingers, and licked then clean. My sister wasn't lying when she told Mary when she got turned on, she would lose control.

"Roll over on your hands and knees." Paul said. Sabrina didn't say a word. She got on her hands and knees and rubbed her ass up against his cock. "Just relax. This will hurt for a second or two." He rubbed his hand across Sabrina wet pussy, then stroked his cock several times. He pressed the head of his cock against Sabrina's asshole. Before Paul could move, Sabrina leaned back on his cock, forcing it into her ass. Paul didn't even have to move. Sabrina moved back and forth, fucking her own ass with Paul's dick. She moaned louder and louder, banging her hips up against Paul's hip bones. Paul came at the same time she did. Sabrina sprayed cum all over insides of her legs, and Paul pulled out and came all over her ass. Then Paul rolled over on the floor.

Sabrina didn't move at all. With her ass pointing right at me, I couldn't help myself. I pushed my cock up her ass too. I grabbed her hips, and fucked away. I couldn't believe how her ass squeezed my cock. I reached around and rubbed Sabrina's clit while I fucked her ass. She came again, soaking my hand. I gritted my teeth and kept banging away. When she came again, I couldn't help but cum. As she came it felt like her asshole would squeeze my cock in two. I shot three big loads up her ass. Then I sat down behind her and watched cum run out of her ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We fucked her time after time, until we couldn't even get hard anymore. Sabrina was nothing but a shaking ball of flesh in the middle of the floor. She was covered in sweat and cum. She didn't even move the last time I fucked her. She just lay there and came.

We all went up stairs and took showers. When we got back down stairs, Sabrina was still curled up on the floor. "You'd better get up. You need to get cleaned up before Mom and Dad get home."

Sabrina whimpered something I couldn't hear and crawled out of the room and up the stairs. As we watched Sabrina crawl to the top of the stairs, Harry said he'd better get home. Everyone agreed the fun was over and left with him. Before I could close the door, Val walked in. I had forgotten about Val. Sabrina was always so mean to him. I should have let him have some fun, too. Well, it was too late now. Maybe the next time my parents went out of town I'd let him. I guess I never mentioned Val. He's my dog. I think he'd have fun having Sabrina play with him. I groaned as my cock got hard again.

warbird
18-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I also have some erotic short stories to share. Here is one:

Sometimes on an International flight you can get lucky!

“Excuse me, I think that’s my seat!”

Glancing up from his spreadsheet, Greg Lancaster liked what he saw. Surely no more than eighteen or nineteen, the fresh-faced youngster was, if not the prettiest girl to ever cast a shadow across his retinas, certainly the best-looking in his residual memory. Drooling was not an option, and in the wake of his marginally over-emphasised “Oh yes, of course,” he clutched the lap-top to his chest, intending for her to squeeze past to the window-seat.. “Thanks,” she replied, inching her way forward delicately and providing Greg thereby, a momentarily arousing view of her compact rear-end in passing. “Oh God, please let her trip and fall in my lap,” he prayed silently, whilst watching that skin-tight little skirt in transit, her rather shapely thighs - a work in progress.

The moment closed out and the fantasies by necessity re-caged. Smiling at her briefly, he returned the notebook to his knee and continued adding data to column “F.” The red-eye from Sydney to Perth is among the world’s stranger flights. Officially listed at three hours and ten minutes in duration, with the head-on influence of the ‘Fremantle Doctor’ – a high altitude wind that blows-inland along the Western Australian coastline, the flight can be protracted to well over five hours. Conversely, the return trip can be undertaken in as little as two hours fifty, courtesy of the same wind-swept conditions. In lieu of the available meteorological data, check-in had already advised this to be a five-hour flight in all probability.

Column “F” was beginning to fade in interest with the close proximity of Miss teenage distraction and the cruelly appealing scent that seems to cling to scrubbed and desirable young bodies such that she possessed. He wondered if in five hours time he would even know her name?

In his mid twenties himself, Greg was engaged to be married and knew his mind was wandering along fully undisciplined paths here. It wasn’t paying heed to his instructions quite obviously – probably the sudden exposure to that tight little skirt he reasoned. Out of the corner of his eye he could see she was reading-up on what appeared to be University notes - probably for her final exams in November he guessed. Hooked-up to her Walkman, she seemed (and probably was) oblivious to all around her.

As the plane taxied down the runway, she inclined her head to glance out the window, Rain was sleeting down now and as the 747 climbed rapidly, banking to the left towards the western corridor, the diffused halo of the city lights could clearly be seen to the east.

Right now though, Greg wasn’t dwelling on the aesthetic beauty of Sydney’s twinkling lights from a five thousand foot aspect, he was simply gazing at the girls slim shoulders, pretty blonde hair swept back in the most feminine of neat pony-tails….that spot just beneath her hairline that he would so like to kiss….. “I don’t think so Greg,” the image of his young wife-to-be smiled at him sweetly from his conscience

Column “F” snared his attentions once again, although who really cared how the October sales figures were going to pan out when you could be pondering instead whether that was a conventional bra or a sexy little push-up, whose straps were so engagingly visible beneath the girl’s lacy top. He was still considering those very possibilities a short time later when the girl packed away her books and Walkman.

“Really sorry, but would you excuse me for a moment,” she smiled at him, “I have to get to the overhead locker.”

This time he was treated to a forward view as she sidled across in front of him. The most perfect of young breasts passed but inches from his face. No more than a 32A he decided, not that any span of thirty two inches anywhere in the modern world could possibly encapsulate a more alluring set of curves. Even that mere hint of cleavage showed that God had been right on his game that night back in 1987 or 1988 - whenever it was the girl’s parents had gotten substantially beyond the light-petting stage.

It also gave Greg an opportunity to take in her facial details, not that this did anything but worsen the situation. A slightly softer version of young actress Keira Knightley he decided. High cheek-bones aided by a truly flawless complexion, set with ice-blue eyes and a mouth – if it hadn’t been kissed yet – was one that was most definitely needed to be….and soon!.

How many hearts was this beautiful visage going to subsequently break?…..his own already headed the list. “Student?” he asked as casually as possible as she inched herself back in.

“Yes…. unfortunately,” she smiled, “Got my finals in a few weeks.”

“You live in Sydney?” he added, desperately wanting to prolong the conversation. She looked puzzled by the question for a moment. “Ohh, no, I live in Perth. I just came to Sydney to stay with friends during the holiday. What about you? do you live in Western Australia?”

Her voice was as pretty as her expression. He was sure he gulped. “Nope, I’m a NSW boy (he chose the word deliberately)…just going to Perth on business for a Company meeting…budgets and boring stuff like that I’m afraid. I think I’d rather be back studying for my HSC,” he grinned….”I’m Greg by the way.”

She took his hand. “I’m Candace, nice to meet you.”

‘Candace’ so suited her he was thinking. He had all but forgotten his fiancee’s name at this juncture. Right then the stewardess parked her trolley alongside them in the aisle and enquired as to their preference for a drink. Tempted as he was to ask for a bottle of champagne and two glasses, they settled for a ginger ale each. He was desperately hoping she wouldn’t ask how old he was because he would have to have lied. He knew he looked little more than twenty-two or three and that he prayed was her assessment too.

“Pretty late for a young girl to be flying alone isn’t it?” he said, changing the subject, “We’re not going to be touching down in Perth till almost two in the morning?”

“It’s OK,” she breezed, “I’m eighteen, I think I can look after myself, besides, dad will meet me at the arrivals gate to take me home. I’ll be fine.” Greg barely had time to acknowledge this fact when the cabin-lights dimmed and the in-flight theater flickered on. As the credits for “Road Hogs” began to roll, Candace muttered “I’m really tired, I don’t think I can stay awake for this,” as she pushed the tray back into its upright position.

“Would you like me to get a blanket for you?” he asked, bitterly disappointed that he was to be imminently denied her company for the rest of the flight. “Yes please,” she answered sweetly, “It’s getting quite cold isn’t it?” He hadn’t really thought about it, but now that he did – she was right. He retrieved one for himself also from the overhead locker.

Some ten minutes later, the first time he dared glance in her general direction, he was mortified to discover she was still marginally awake. She smiled at him, which not only served to magnify his voyeuristic guilt but caused him to suffer aortic palpitations on account of her tempting closeness. So innocent and pretty did she look, wedged comfortably into that little niche between the seat and fuselage, her head resting against the small pillow, that he could but return her smile before re-aligning his gaze dutifully upon John Travolta and the small screen.

“What the Hell am I thinking?” he chastised himself silently. “She’s just a kid!” Another ten minutes and she appeared to be asleep. He was now able to study the facial intricacies of what was undoubtedly one of Nature’s finer achievements. Essentially soft-featured, her skin was indeed smooth and blemish-free. Resident in her cheeks the flush of youth, whilst between them, that most delicate and appealing set of lips trembled perceptibly, in sync with her respiratory rate.

How feminine those small locks of hair that now lay across her forehead, almost in defiance of the symmetry of her other features, he thought to himself. Stirring slightly, the blanket slipped and leaning over he pulled it up for her. What he would have given to be able to kiss her just once….even in her sleep!

warbird
18-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Barely at the half-way point of the movie and Greg was distracted by some unexpected lateral movement. Restless quite obviously, the girl was now lying against his shoulder, still comfortably wedged into her night pillow. Unwilling to move her, he simply raised the intervening armrest to its upright position and retracted his own seat until gravity caused her to nestle protectively into his upper arm. Her face was now but inches from his, he could even smell her sweet breath. She was an angel, of that he had no doubt, but at that angle – an angel with marginally visible cleavage so tempting, he had to count backwards from ten to restore the status quo.

Most everyone else had turned off their night-lights now and “Road Hogs” was obviously playing to a less than enthusiastic audience. He was finding the lightly pressured contact with the young girl most enervating and he longed for her to slip across even more. She looked so vulnerable he almost ached with hope.

Drawing up his own blanket, for a distinct chill was pervading the cabin, he found it impossible to sleep. Not that the girl was disturbing him at all – she had neither moved or stirred in any way. The soft rise and fall of her chest suggested she was deeply asleep and as comfortable as a Polar bear mid-hibernation.

Unseemly thoughts were gathering on the periphery of his consciousness. He tried ignoring them but they would not be silenced.

“She’ll never wake up – not if you’re really careful Greg.” “You just gonna sit there and let this opportunity pass you by loser?”

It was that final insult, “What are you man? a doer or a dreamer?” that finally spurred him into action. Dammit, those all-tempting curves were now less than a foot away!

Drawing his own blanket up to chest level, so as to hide all trace of his imminent digital exploratory, his hand inched his way beneath the coarse material. Studying her face for the least sign of wakefulness his fingers had encroached to within centimetres of the underside of the girl’s breasts. His own heart-rate itself loud enough now to waken the dead, he stopped short of his quarry. He couldn’t do this! This was sexual assault – plain and simple. Besides. how would he ever explain his actions?….to Candace? His fiancee? The Court?…Perhaps just one gentle squeeze and then if she woke, pretend to be asleep himself…only another couple of inches after all?

Even as his hand very gently encircled the girls left breast, barely making the slightest contact – he could feel the heat and decisive stirrings between his own legs. The intrinsic forbidden nature of his groping made it just that much hotter. His fingers closed around the young girl’s curves and imperceptibly squeezed that murderously soft and sexy mound.

Candace stirred but slightly and he was frozen with fear though not daring to relinquish his hold, in case such movement betrayed his encamped position. He thought he detected the onset of a smile but could not be sure. Again she resumed her regular breathing.

He was able to support the full weight now of her small breast yet had he been asked to describe the feeling right at that moment, words would have failed him. Buoyed by his progress to date, Greg squeezed once more, cupping her entire breast now and revelling in the sensations being afforded him. The girl murmured slightly and seemed almost to be nestling in to him closer. Moving his hand across with infinite care, he gently grasped her right breast and was immediately rewarded by an increased stiffening in the nether regions of his lap. How he wished he might check the lie and contours of the land beneath Candace’s own skirt. For now though, he was up to his fingernails in lust for the wondrously hot little female that lay so open and vulnerable right beside him, student or not.

There was nothing for it – he had to do it!

Ensuring that she was covered by the blanket, pretty much to her shoulders, he allowed his hand to drop to the girl’s waist. Proving far easier than he had supposed, he managed to slip his hand up beneath her top – the heat from her body cauterising his logic circuits and over-riding all sense of caution. At the point he reached the lower edge of her bra, so flimsy an article, one might have supposed it was supporting little more than just a pair of prepubescent nipples, he gulped.

Candace, sighing now audibly, wriggled in her seat and made as if to turn away from him. He figured he was but moments from discovery, being unable to extricate his hand. She would wake up and discover the facts of the case. As luck would have it however, she settled back in her original position, snuggling up against her would-be lover with but a soft murmur.

On a hiding to nothing, he slipped his hand up inside that closeted air-space and all but came in his pants as he felt the girl’s beautiful soft breast, finally skin to skin. Her nipple responded quickly to the intruder and as he began to manipulate her, Candace’s murmurs became more audible. Whilst far from moaning, she was reacting to his touch and a gentle smile was clearly evident on her face now. More than anything he wanted to kiss her and tell her how beautiful she was. That he could never do this was exquisite torture indeed. Suddenly he felt her right arm in transit beneath the blanket, bringing her hand up to of all places – her other breast. He dared not move, even as she commenced pleasuring herself whilst still deeply asleep. Unable to see, but fully able to detect, Greg watched awe-struck as the girl’s hand roamed upwards beneath the blanket, caressing herself albeit, through her top. The stewardess glanced across at row K in passing, seats 9 and 10 in particular. “How sweet,” she thought to herself, that nice young man snuggled up with the young girl there. If only her own boyfriend were so attentive!

Past caring for his own well-being, all Greg could think about was what wondrous prize lay hidden there beneath that tight little skirt. If her murmurs were anything to go by, there certainly would be no need for a can of WD40. Managing somehow to find an entry-window between her upper thighs and the skirt itself, he propelled his hand almost to her panties without making any contact with skin – smooth and hot enough to seal inarguably, an appointment with the legal profession. Not that it would ever have gotten that far – Candace’s father would unquestionably be leaving him a quadriplegic and bleeding profusely on the baggage carousel.

Asleep or not, his first-up contact with the front of her panties produced what could only be interpreted as an embryonic moan from those pretty lips and if she wasn’t already wet and primed – even asleep – then he was a bad judge of female arousal.

Her legs parted, at least to the very restricted limit that tight little skirt would allow. It was enough though for him to slip a finger up beneath the leg of her panties whereupon he discovered a Utopia that is most certainly denied the average traveler. The lips of her pussy were completely awash and there was definitely a ‘vacancy’ sign hanging up there. Not even taking care now to avoid detection, he pushed a finger well inside the girl, passing comfortably beneath her fully intact hymen, not that this would have been any great hindrance given, his lust right then.

Pumping his middle finger well into the promised land, the girl was beginning to moan way too loud for comfort. There was no choice. As he inclined his head and kissed her deeply, he felt her hips beginning now to respond to his invasive digital therapy.

He sensed her orgasm marshalling itself even before she did. His own undies he knew were sticky as all Hell but nothing could detract from his intent to bring her to Heaven at thirty-five thousand feet. At the crucial moment, her eyes flickered open. In a blind panic, he withdrew his hand.

“Don’t stop now,” she whimpered in desperation, “Please, not now!”

The End.

warbird
21-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Between a Rock and a Hard ...

Rebecca learns the hard way not to steal...

Rebecca was our new salesgirl. She was cute: Five feet three inches short, straight shoulder-length chestnut hair, with fucking bombastic double-D tits and surprisingly long legs that, when she wore a short skirt and shaved them smooth, I just wanted to wrap around my head and lick from top to bottom. But, In spite of her being attractive and polite and eager and hardworking, I felt compelled to degrade her as regularly as possible, from announcing her incipient termination (“Heard it through the corporate grapevine, sweetie!”) todemanding of her impossible chores (sponge-bathing the elderly women who came in to get their hair done, removing a recalcitrant layer of grime from the children’s department with only a bristle brush and a gallon of bleach, etc.). Unfortunately, we were (technically) equals, and I had only seniority on my side, so none of these things ever actually happened; and we were forced to develop a friendly acquaintance based on a shared dry sense of humor and a penchant for jocular sadism.

All this would be nice enough, and pretty ho-hum for you, the reader, if not for an incident precipitated by overconfidence on Rebecca’s and that ineluctable yearning for sexier, shinier, costlier undergarments so unfortunately endemic to the weaker sex. You see, Rebecca was the queen of cockteases, and everything she wore was cut in such a way as to show off the maximum amount of flesh. Her jeans were too low, her skirts were too high, her sweaters were too low-cut, and her midriffs cut too high… You get the idea. This meant that along with the latest celebrity gossip, I also got an update each day on undergarments were in her favor that morning as she dressed herself. As we counted our opening tills, I idly noticed she was wearing red and blue panties today under. Her ass looked great, but it was 10 in the morning and I was hungover, too much so even to tell her that her ass looked great.

Later on that day, though, I had mostly recovered from the night before and was even feeling a little spring in my step, and we flirted off and on until it was time to close the store at 8. As we counted our closing tills, I noticed something odd: This morning she had been wearing blue-and-red panties; now they were nowhere to be seen, and in their place was a black lace thong. I didn’t say anything just yet. There was still a lot of money to count, and I wanted to get in a good drooling session watching that plush ass work and bend as she counted the money; and more importantly, I wanted to figure out what was going on.

It took me a while to overcome my disbelief. As honest as she seemed, the most likely explanation was that she had stuffed her plain-Jane cotton panties into her purse and slipped into the much sexier, much pricier, black lace panties. Not only that, but she had avoided the security cameras by doing it all while in the dressing room. You see, management had them taken out a few years back after discovering a thriving black market among the security personnel and the shop clerks of high-quality black-and-white nudes of the more attractive female customers. Good times.

Anyway, it had been a good day, and after having chalked up a healthy commission sending some sucker home in an insultingly overpriced, ill-fitting suit, I was feeling my oats a little bit, and decided to have a little fun:

“Hey,” I said, and waited until she gave me her attention: “Nice undies,” I said with a wink. She looked like she’d seen a ghost.

“What do you mean, ‘nice undies’? Is that how you talk to a lady, you perv?” she shot back, trying to be intimidating. I laughed.

“All I’m saying is, they’re a whole lot nicer than the ones you came in wearing – the ones that are now stuffed in your purse.”

Her tan skin was now the color of porcelain. I didn’t say anything. I just waited and let her sweat. She eyeballed me for a minute, her expression visibly nervous, the pen she was using to balance the ledger trembling like a leaf in a strong breeze. She pushed her hair over her ear and lowered her voice: “You’re not going to tell… Are you?”

I chuckled easily.

“Noooo… Rebecca, of course I’m not going to tell. We’re friends! I wouldn’t think of telling anyone. Especially not if I happened to get drunk and forget I ever said this… Especially not if I were meeting Brad tonight for drinks at Spuds… Especially not if—”

“You wouldn’t! Do you even know what would happen if Brad found out?!” she demanded in a hushed whisper, even though it was just she and I in the store.

I gasped loudly, enjoying and prolonging her torture: “Oh, I don’t even want to think what medieval horrors Brad would demand of you before shipping your cute little ass off to Corporate for a real talking-to. Hell, that kinky bastard would probably have you upside-down and nipple-clamped!”

“So you’re not going to tell?”

“Now, hold on, darling: I did NOT say I wasn’t going to tell. All I’m saying…” I crooned, as I leaned in to get a whiff of her sweetly-scented skin and touch the tips of her silky hair, “is… you might get out of it with a little, uh, ‘gentle persuasion.’”

She gulped. An innocent young girl like her had probably never been backed into a corner like this before. Now, facing certain firing, humiliation in front of her family (whose opinions of her were paramount to her self-esteem), and a black mark on her job record, she was a bit more… pliable. She gulped again.

Croakily, she said, “OK. OK, I get the point. So just what do you want from me, then?”

“I just want you to help me make sure the dressing rooms are clean.”

I fingered her cream cashmere sweater. She had it draped loosely over her shoulders and buttoned about three holes above her waistline, leaving most of her tan belly exposed, including a sparkling jewel in her bellybutton. She turned her head when I tried to kiss her, leading me to plant one on her cheek instead of her mouth. No big deal. I pushed the sweater off of her shoulder and remarked, “I see you were smart enough to steal the companion piece, too,” as I planted a row of gentle kisses along her soft brown skin. I could feel her loosening up. I kissed my way back across her shoulder and up her neck, causing her to shudder and sigh as she rolled her head back in pleasure.

“Lose the sweater,” I said and stepped back to watch.

Looking me straight in the eye, she slowly unbuttoned the tortoise-shell buttons of the sweater and let it fall to the bench behind her. Her chestnut hair fell almost to her breasts; her soft, tan skin glowed lusciously; and her full breasts and skinny waist gave her body a dramatic curve and me a hard-on.

“Take it off,” I said.

She watched me, like a gazelle watching a lion, as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp. She slipped it over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Her large, firm breasts stared back at me, plain and dumb and shaped like a round square, not movie-star tits, those perfectly spherical silicon orbs, but real tits, capped by pale pink nipples with an indistinct border, and just underneath the surface, a network of raw blue veins to carry the sensations of a wet-hot mouth straight to the pleasure center of her brain.

I ran my fingertips up the sides of her body, at once toned and soft, as I made my way up to her bare breasts. She watched me caress them, squeezing and pulling, kneading it lovingly, like a baker making dough, and I could feel the heat coming off her body as she became more and more aroused. I leaned in again, and this time she was open to a kiss. In fact, she kissed me hard with an open mouth, as if it were her the last kiss she’d ever get. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her tongue, slippery and deft, traced the outlines of my mouth, my lips, my tongue… I could feel her nipples growing knobby and erect under my fingertips. I continued to squeeze her breasts as I kissed down her neck, down her breasts, until I reached those long erect nipples. When at last I slipped a hard nipple in my mouth and ran my tongue over it, she moaned and whispered, Oh, God, baby, don’t stop… I didn’t. I kept sucking and tonguing and squeezing, first one breast and then the other, until they were shiny with spit, until her breasts had swollen to nearly half-again their original size, until she was moaning and panting and clutching my hair in her fist as she came. When I came up for air, she was glowing with sweat.

“Get on your knees,” I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

“Are you serious?” she said, her voice trembling, “I thought you just wanted to feel me up!”

I unbuckled my belt. I unbuttoned the side button on my slacks and grasped my zipper between finger and thumb.

warbird
21-09-2007, 09:52 AM
“Get on your knees,” I repeated.

Hesitantly, she knelt, one stockinged knee dropping down onto the carpet at a time, until she was at eye level with my crotch.

“Now, unzip me, and take my cock out.”

She obliged me. At first, she tried to slip it out through the piss-slit in my boxers, which would have been painful and difficult seeing that my cock was just shy of eight inches and hard as a rock, so I chided her into seducing me like an adult: “Are we in middle school, here? Take the fucking boxers off!” She laughed and slid my boxers down to my ankles.

“Does that please the master?” she asked with a smartass pout.

“Not nearly as much as you’re about to,” I replied. She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth.

A short digression here: I may have been wrong earlier in calling her a cocktease. Not only was she willing to give it up under a small amount of duress, thus belying the “tease” moniker, but she was as able a cocksucker as I have had the privilege of knowing, too. If a cocktease gives it up quietly in a secluded dressing room, does that make her less a cocktease? If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound? Surely you’re not on this website to find out, so now back to the action:

She licked her lips and slipped them over the head of my cock. I felt her tongue run a circle around the ridge of my cockhead and shuddered. She braved the further reaches of my shaft as she opened her mouth in a wide ‘O’ and slid down to the midway point. Her mouth was moist and hot, and as stiff as I was already, I could feel myself getting harder yet. She slid back. Then down again, then back, getting a steady rhythm going as she reached behind me and clutched my ass cheeks for balance. I sat down on the bench, mostly so I wouldn’t fall over when I inevitably went weak in the knees, but also to give her a better position.

All of a sudden, she pulled off my cock with a smack and looked up at me quizzically: “You like how I suck your cock?” she asked innocently. I nodded.

“Good,” she said, “’Cause I’ve wanted to suck you off for a long time, I just…”

“Needed to be induced by blackmail?”

She giggled. “Yeah, something like that.”

She held my cock in her hand and licked a solid line of shiny saliva from my deliciously sensitive balls all the way up my shaft until she wrapped her lips around my cock and again took half of it in her mouth. Her chestnut hair swayed back and forth as she bobbed up and down. She polished my knob, swirling her tongue over and around the head each time she came up, following her mouth with her hand, all the while gently tugging at my nutsack while I got closer and closer to blowing my load. She pulled off, jerked me off for a minute, while grinning at me triumphantly. She literally had me by the balls.

“You’re about to come,” she said in a low, breathy voice.

“So?” I replied.

“What if I’m not ready for you to come? What if I want you to” – she paused to spit on the head of my cock while continuing to tug at it – “fuck my brains out first?”

I grinned back. Now I was the triumphant one. “What makes you think I can’t do both?”

She looked shocked. “I just hope you’re not just putting me on…” she said, as she dove back down onto my cock and swallowed my shaft again and again. I groaned so loudly I was sure I had outed us. I felt a massive orgasm welling up from deep in my balls, and I quickly stood up, wrapped my cock in those big firm tits, and started titty-fucking her like my life depended on it. As one thick white strand of hot cum after another jumped from my cock, she squeezed her tits together around my shaft, my jizz splashing on her neck, onto her tits, even in her hair. She rubbed my jizz onto her tits until they were shiny-slick, her bouncing on her knees the whole time as she tried to catch it all, to imbibe my essence. When I had finally exhausted myself, I slumped back down onto the bench in a stupor, my whole body tingling with pleasure.

"Come here,” I said. As she stood over me, I ran my fingertips along her stockings, tracing a path up her leg to her skirt. I pushed the skirt up farther, kneading her inner thighs, making her sigh and moan softly. Slowly, I graduated from her inner thighs to rubbing her cunt through the soft lace of the thong. I could feel her getting wet. Heat emanated from her pussy. I couldn’t wait to see the intricate floral folds of her pussy, smell its sweet musk, taste its nectar… I had been dreaming of her cunt for months. When the timing seemed right, I slipped a couple fingers under the lace of the thong, and began rubbing in tight little circles. I kept rubbing, over and over again, in tight little circles, as she closed her eyes and opened her legs and grew wetter and wetter, her head rolled back as if in a hypnotic trance, her body gently swaying to the rhythm of my fingers. I looked down at my dick. The shaft was bulging with veins; the head was huge and purple, and almost appeared to be breathing as it swelled with blood. It looked primitive and ugly and dangerous.

I slid the thong down to her knees, and she kicked it off (leaving the high heels on, however!). She straddled me, grabbed my cock with one hand, and guided it to the opening in her legs. She allowed the whole length of my cock to rest on her pussy without entering, just spreading the swollen lips of her cunt. She rode me like this for several minutes, her short pubic hairs scratching me while the juices of her sex made my cock slippery and painfully hard. With her lips parted and head thrown back in a perpetual low moan, I could tell she was horny as fuck, but had her doubts. She wanted to scratch the itch without going all the way. I doubted she could.

It didn’t take long to prove me right. She gave in at last. She lowered herself onto me slowly, letting my swollen head spread her wet lips and finally slip into her dripping cunt. She stopped short. “You’re bigger than I thought!” she gasped. She raised herself off me and a doubtful expression crossed her face. I was getting worried, when she closed her eyes and this time let the full length of my manhood penetrate her with a gasping moan. She began riding me slowly. I could feel the walls of her pussy, slick and silky, squeezing my cock each time she rose, until she was riding me at a gallop, her head thrown back, her eyes closed, her brow furrowed in intense concentration. She threw her hands around my neck and began kissing me urgently, whispering in my ear, “I’ve wanted this for a long time!” She leaned forward, her warm breasts resting on my chest, and began humping my cock, sliding me in and out of her pussy almost vertically. Just as suddenly, she leaned back and braced herself on my legs in search of a new sweet spot. Her moans grew in intensity as she arched her back and bucked her hips to hit all the right spots. I watched between my legs the beautiful sight of my cock splitting her delicate pussy again and again. With one hand she squeezed her own breast while the other hand fingered her clit desperately. She was so close to coming; I could just see it in her tense, drawn face. I reached up and squeezed her swollen, heaving breast and sucked on her long nipples like I had before, drawing them in and tonguing them all over ( oh jesus i’m cumming i’m cumming oh fuck me fuck me fuck me baby aaaah aaaahh oh yes yes yes yes yes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!) She was a beautiful sweaty mess, writhing on my cock to squeeze out every last little bit of pleasure as she came and came again.

There was only one little problem. I hadn’t yet come. I stood up, still inside her, and laid her down on the padded bench beside us. Throwing her legs over my shoulder, I began pounding her pussy like a wild man. Her wet cunt, fresh from coming, held me tightly as I held her legs up in the air and pounded. I could feel a big load coming, and as I watched those big tits ripple with every hit, I knew exactly where it was going. I was close to coming. If I waited any longer I wouldn’t be able to jizz on her tits. But, God, her pussy felt good… so warm, so tight, so wet… I wanted to blast those tits again, but she kept squeezing me with her pussy, drawing me in tighter and tighter. I just couldn’t. In the end, I shot a huge load of hot cum deep into her pussy, and as I withdrew, it oozed out and dribbled onto the floor, her legs still high in the hair, her inner thighs slick and wet.

She had a big smile on her face. Now it was my turn to look like a sweaty mess.

“Bet you didn’t think work was going to be this much fun, did you?”

I couldn’t think of anything to say. She stood up, close to me and smelling of sex.

“Well, I’m going to get going now, if you don’t mind. May I have my panties back, please?”

I handed her the black lace thong that had started this whole thing. She slipped into it as casually as if nothing had happened.

“Thanks,” she said, with an sarcastic grin. “Maybe next time we could fuck under less, uh – dire – circumstances. Maybe.”