PDA

View Full Version : Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

1tigerboy
02-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Bro,

I love to drink beer at coffee shop, do anyone over here have any good recommendation(example: pretty beer promoter) ? I will like to know the coffeeshop location. Hope bro can recommend .

(o)(o) Tuner
03-04-2007, 11:45 AM
If you play golf, you may wanna practise your stroke at the Orchid country club's driving range.

There is this sexily clad young chinese Tiger beer promoter serving those drivers. About 3 months ago, I was there almost everynite for 2 weeks consecutively. I am not sure if the gal is still there. You may wanna try your luck :D

Here's my FR
Name : Dunno
Race : Chinese
Look : 7/10
Ht : About 1.65m
Boobs : 34B at least
Ass : Skimpy legs with perky ass
Appearance : Blue Tiger beer uniform with short mini skirt and knee high black boots.

cb_lover
03-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Nice Tiger Beer promoter spotted at Palm Beach Seafood at One Fullerton (next to the Merlion).:D :D

curiosityz
03-04-2007, 12:11 PM
but bro here looking for coffe shop de :o

Ah Dez
03-04-2007, 12:17 PM
If you play golf, you may wanna practise your stroke at the Orchid country club's driving range.

There is this sexily clad young chinese Tiger beer promoter serving those drivers. About 3 months ago, I was there almost everynite for 2 weeks consecutively. I am not sure if the gal is still there. You may wanna try your luck :D

Here's my FR
Appearance : Blue Tiger beer uniform with short mini skirt and knee high black boots.

Those girls at country clubs, clubs. Are there only on 2 mths basis... because all poly girls.

Ah Dez
03-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Nice Tiger Beer promoter spotted at Palm Beach Seafood at One Fullerton (next to the Merlion).:D :D

I know the food court at funan got 1 swee young girl.... that one also 2 mths.

temperance
03-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Toa Payoh Lorong 2 Hawker Centre

Got one laochio there selling porridge (near the famous hokkien mee).

Wear denim hot shorts and halter neck. Not much boobs but skin is fair and smooth.

no_faith
03-04-2007, 12:43 PM
lol, request for beer promoter, but now sell porridge also come out liao.:D

jng1103
03-04-2007, 12:58 PM
So funny.... from kopitiam to golf course then One Fullerton... LOL may be later we talk about promoter at KTV :D

jimbo

_AXL_
03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Toa Payoh Lorong 2 Hawker Centre

Got one laochio there selling porridge (near the famous hokkien mee).

Wear denim hot shorts and halter neck. Not much boobs but skin is fair and smooth.

the 2nd storey hawker centre upgraded recently only right???:D

well, i have 1!!! saw her only recently when i went jogging near my estate. jurong west extension blk 815 coffee shop carlsberg promoter in her 40s! but her polo shirt was damn tight and those short short skirt always hints of zaogeng!!! can see some kopitiam uncles ogling at her! nice legs, well preserved body shape although the face cannot really make it. but her hair, only 1 phrase can describe it:- jin mao shi wang!!! go view at yr own risk!!! acquired tastes lah;)

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks all bro for all the recommendation. Still stick with coffeeshop or food court(example S-11).

I not very rich 1, i only can afford drink at coffeeshop. Anyway, i can go and see see and come back here to report.

By the way, if got pretty 1, maybe we can arrange to meet at that coffeeshop 1 day.

hehe

ahbengsony
03-04-2007, 01:23 PM

Here's my FR
---
ya the promoter . very swee indeed. But the lobster lagi better. What a scene when the boss scold those prc waitresses....

-SBF-
03-04-2007, 01:39 PM
most of the kopi tiam the promoter is lau chio....young one need to go pub

Ah Dez
03-04-2007, 01:40 PM

Tanjong Pagar, next to bookers.. got 1 sell nasi lemak... the girl swee. used to work in KTV, now upshore.....:D

steve
03-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Clementi West Block 727 Becks Promoter

Not V chio, but base on kopitiam standard, not bad liao

mokermania
03-04-2007, 02:53 PM
can try the food court beside Jln Besar stadium:)

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 03:29 PM
can try the food court beside Jln Besar stadium:)

Hi Bro, is the coffeeshop very long one(L shape coffee shop)? You mean Tiger promoter or other beer promoter ?

I heard my friend say the promoter there is quite pretty but went there just saw one that i quite old.

DOM ROUGH
03-04-2007, 04:57 PM
There a beer promoter at Tam st 81 blk 802 coffee shop. Its a coffee shop directly opp tam police station...pls dun do anything stupid hor!! :eek: There's like 3 beer promoter there every night and ONLY 1 is chio. Bros who went there brefore should know who Im taking abt. Every time go with parent there eat will sure beio her...think she got the highest sales there...always see her walking around. Bros around there can drop by and see see.
;)

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 05:53 PM
There a beer promoter at Tam st 81 blk 802 coffee shop. Its a coffee shop directly opp tam police station...pls dun do anything stupid hor!! :eek: There's like 3 beer promoter there every night and ONLY 1 is chio. Bros who went there brefore should know who Im taking abt. Every time go with parent there eat will sure beio her...think she got the highest sales there...always see her walking around. Bros around there can drop by and see see.
;)

Thanks Bro, i will not do any thing stupid la.. I asking this , because i am looking for new spot to sit and drink, everyday go to the same coffee shop also sian lol.

Going on this friday or sat to check out this chio. By the way, around how old is the chio 1 you mention. late 20 or late 30... Just your estimation.

Still got any other location bro care to share in case this one i went down not chio still can go to other location to drink.

icesmoke
03-04-2007, 05:54 PM
hahhaa... i'm there everynight...quite pretty but a bit skinny... but ppl there know my relatives so i have to keep low profile.. hahaa

There a beer promoter at Tam st 81 blk 802 coffee shop. There's like 3 beer promoter there every night and ONLY 1 is chio. Bros who went there brefore should know who Im taking abt. ;)

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi Icesmoke,

You mean everyday you are there, you drink alone or with friends. See got chance can join sit together and drink with me and one of my bro one day.

Hehe

icesmoke
03-04-2007, 06:05 PM
relative stay that blk.. so usually makan there or ta pao..yesterday at that coffeshop got interesting show... 4 guys kenna arrested for gambling at the coffeeshop..playing cards with money and didnt know that some plain clothes police was sitting next table. :eek: .. i left b4 the show ended..

mokermania
03-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi Bro, is the coffeeshop very long one(L shape coffee shop)? You mean Tiger promoter or other beer promoter ?

I heard my friend say the promoter there is quite pretty but went there just saw one that i quite old.

Hi Tigerboy,

yes it is L-shape copi shop/food court.
i was sitting near to the side of the stadium area.(not the "Zi Cha" side).
oh i was there on weekdays
hope this help:)

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 06:08 PM
relative stay that blk.. so usually makan there or ta pao..yesterday at that coffeshop got interesting show... 4 guys kenna arrested for gambling at the coffeeshop..playing cards with money and didnt know that some plain clothes police was sitting next table. :eek: .. i left b4 the show ended..

Ha ! Got police over there. then smoking over the coffee shop is dangerous.

Thanks bro for your info regarding plain clothes police.

1tigerboy
03-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi Tigerboy,

yes it is L-shape copi shop/food court.
i was sitting near to the side of the stadium area.(not the "Zi Cha" side).
oh i was there on weekdays
hope this help:)

Hi Mokermania,

you went there this few days ? The promoter around how old ?

(o)(o) Tuner
04-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Those girls at country clubs, clubs. Are there only on 2 mths basis... because all poly girls.

No wonder all look so young and trendy :p

SaKuDas
04-04-2007, 01:52 AM
jurong west ave 1
blk 491
just come in 1 month a go... nt bad....

Ht : About 1.60m
Boobs : 34B
Ass : slimy body

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:05 AM
jurong west ave 1
blk 491
just come in 1 month a go... nt bad....

Ht : About 1.60m
Boobs : 34B
Ass : slimy body

Is she still working there ?

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:07 AM
No wonder all look so young and trendy :p

Bro you went there before ???

DOM ROUGH
04-04-2007, 10:55 AM
hahhaa... i'm there everynight...quite pretty but a bit skinny... but ppl there know my relatives so i have to keep low profile.. hahaa

Haa...Bro, u know which 1 I talking abt ya. :cool: Yes, got to agree she kinda skinny. But face is not bad.

peterfish
04-04-2007, 11:14 AM
The 24 hrs coffeeshop at French Road, next to the Singapore Pool outlet has a young sexy PRC beer promoter. Can go there and see.

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 11:32 AM
The 24 hrs coffeeshop at French Road, next to the Singapore Pool outlet has a young sexy PRC beer promoter. Can go there and see.

Thanks a lot Bro peterfish for sharing with me. Added into my signature.

slyer
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM

haha tis is funny... :D

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 12:12 PM
haha tis is funny... :D

Got sell nasi lemak 1 also... hehe...

So many recommendation. This friday and sat will be busy visiting the location...

Still got anymore good spot. Best is the promoter is between 25 to 30.

johnny_johnny
04-04-2007, 12:18 PM
wow happening. now nasi lemak also coming out. hmm i tink out of track liao. better focus on beer promoter. if not later this thread became makan thread...:D

slyer
04-04-2007, 12:24 PM
might as well name tis thread our makan place lost n found :D

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 12:29 PM
might as well name tis thread our makan place lost n found :D

Lol.... :D

jng1103
04-04-2007, 12:46 PM
might as well name tis thread our makan place lost n found

Makansutra? *LOL*

No-go
04-04-2007, 01:00 PM
;)

i second that.

siokan
04-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Bro,

I love to drink beer at coffee shop, do anyone over here have any good recommendation(example: pretty beer promoter) ? I will like to know the coffeeshop location. Hope bro can recommend .

There is one young tiger beer promoter at teck whye coffee shop ,just beside cck community club.

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 01:15 PM
There is one young tiger beer promoter at teck whye coffee shop ,just beside cck community club.

Wow Young Tiger ...hehe i love white tiger ... by the way bro you know the blk cause i not familiar with teck whye..

Thanks Bro siokan, add into my next spot

proguy99
04-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Bro, last nite just went to this coffee shop; famous fish ball stall called Millionaire fish ball at Jurong east near UOB bank or CPF building (opp jurong east MRT)
The beer promoter is abt early 20 or mid 20's, petitte n very fair looking.
chio with her mixed blood look n figure is just the right size (not too big or small).

Quite chatty and service is good bt she is very busy at time coz only promoter there..

waypastprime
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
the 2nd storey hawker centre upgraded recently only right???

well, i have 1!!! saw her only recently when i went jogging near my estate. jurong west extension blk 815 coffee shop carlsberg promoter in her 40s! but her polo shirt was damn tight and those short short skirt always hints of zaogeng!!! can see some kopitiam uncles ogling at her! nice legs, well preserved body shape although the face cannot really make it. but her hair, only 1 phrase can describe it:- jin mao shi wang!!! go view at yr own risk!!! acquired tastes lah

Her hairstyle is almost the same as Carlos Valderama (The ex-colombian midfielder captain)

If anyone remembered this flamboyant soccer player...

:D :p

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Her hairstyle is almost the same as Carlos Valderama (The ex-colombian midfielder captain)

:D :p

Bro is this Carlos Valderama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Valderrama_(footballer)) the person you say ?

jng1103
04-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Wow Young Tiger ...hehe i love white tiger ... by the way bro you know the blk cause i not familiar with teck whye..

Thanks Bro siokan, add into my next spot

Just a quick note. Do u travel islandwide hunting for "tigeress"? :p (kidding nia)

jimbo

waypastprime
04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Bro is this Carlos Valderama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Valderrama_(footballer)) the person you say ?

Yeah. So now, it's not hard to imagine her hairstyle. :p

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Just a quick note. Do u travel islandwide hunting for "tigeress"? :p (kidding nia)

jimbo

Just travel around Singapore to find the best spot(coffeeshop or food court) to drink. I have 2 or 3 spot to drink but everytime go there also sian. TCSS with the tigeress till sian

So now finding new spot, but everytime my friend drive me around cannot find pretty one so decide to post over here to get recommendation.

Licky88
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Blk 212 Hougang Ave 1 or Lor Ah Soo side near to the Super Bowl, Carlsberg promotor. Not so young but very sexy and loves to talk "dirty". You can park you car at the road side. Check it out!

no_faith
04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
my vague memories told me tat there is a kopitiam got young tiger beer promoter.
itz at paya lebar, ard the diamond bldg. a pcs old info. try @ ur own risk.
or any bros can verify?

_AXL_
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM

yup yup!!! bingo!!! colour of the hair also the same... come to think of it, think the face also comparable!!!:eek: less the facial hair though!!!:D

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 11:51 PM

Hi Bro, just went down to drink today.

There are three promoter over the coffeeshop, Tiger, Beck and Singha....

Tiger's promoter sound to me like from PRC, look not bad (around 30), Beck's promoter wear short skirt sound to me from Malaysia (around 30+) look also not bad and like to chat with customer, her voice a bit loud. Singha's promoter is a auntie.... so do not want to say more.

Nice drinking place for late 30 man, but my friend dont like it because the fan keep blowing onto us..

Thank Bro for your recommendation....

Cheer ... now i have a new spot from Bro peterfish :)

1tigerboy
05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
yup yup!!! bingo!!! colour of the hair also the same... come to think of it, think the face also comparable!!!:eek: less the facial hair though!!!:D

hehe... is that ulgy lol ??? Face also comparable..... scare me... hope tonight wouldnt have a bad dream..

God Bless me

sirtuo
05-04-2007, 12:25 AM
hi bros, the skinny SYT tiger beer promoter at tam blk 802 goes by the name of angie, a M'sian, and singha beer name jojo:)

1tigerboy
05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
hi bros, the skinny SYT tiger beer promoter at tam blk 802 goes by the name of angie, a M'sian, and singha beer name jojo:)

Bro what is SYT ? i am new so i do not under the short form. hope you can help me in this.

Thanks

johnny_johnny
05-04-2007, 01:47 AM
bro. check this thread out.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50481

Then you will understand the abbreviations & acronyms we are using. next time easy for you too.

_AXL_
05-04-2007, 02:01 AM
hehe... is that ulgy lol ??? Face also comparable..... scare me... hope tonight wouldnt have a bad dream..

God Bless me

she is carlsberg's star of west zone, ok!!! actually more like watching the circus come to town lah got freak show that kind...:D but the body still quite well maintained...

sorry if u had a sleepless nite...:p

1tigerboy
05-04-2007, 02:15 AM
she is carlsberg's star of west zone, ok!!! actually more like watching the circus come to town lah got freak show that kind...:D but the body still quite well maintained...

sorry if u had a sleepless nite...:p

No la, bor recommendation , no good also a recommend ma... hehe ....

That what a forum is..... no zap no up just helping each other..... thats is a good forum.....

I really hope more bro can give recommendation so that i have more place to go and report back...

Let everyone that not that rich to have a good spot ma.... why every time Pub Disco... now is coffeeshop with nice promoter....

_AXL_
05-04-2007, 02:21 AM
No la, bor recommendation , no good also a recommend ma... hehe ....

That what a forum is..... no zap no up just helping each other..... thats is a good forum.....

I really hope more bro can give recommendation so that i have more place to go and report back...

Let everyone that not those rich have a good spot ma....

bro, actually she star bcos she sells a lot of beer u know, top sales leh... means actually some people like her style. the bros' tastes here also quite varied one, so u never know. maybe it is poison to u, but to other people, it is meat leh... ;)

everyone contribute syt here so i contribute a bit of the milf type to balance balance a bit lor... so i like that considered help of not... maybe some bros here go and see then post fr lor... cheers:D

1tigerboy
05-04-2007, 02:33 AM
bro, actually she star bcos she sells a lot of beer u know, top sales leh... means actually some people like her style. the bros' tastes here also quite varied one, so u never know. maybe it is poison to u, but to other people, it is meat leh... ;)

everyone contribute syt here so i contribute a bit of the milf type to balance balance a bit lor... so i like that considered help of not... maybe some bros here go and see then post fr lor... cheers:D

No problem Bro, i will go see and post FR.... share share with every one hehe....

Not ZAP ZAP UP UP....

icesmoke
05-04-2007, 10:05 AM
bro.. last night 2 promoters at Tampines Blk 802 coffeeshop.

1. Tiger Beer - Chinese, Should be local or malaysian. Pretty but a bit skinny. Mid 20 or Early 30s.

2. Singha Beer - Chinese, Average Looking. A bit "meaty". Average looking but wearing mini skirt.

Last year there were 2-3 Singha Beer promoters in that coffeeshop, i think were from thailand.. Damn young, pretty and sexy.. Comparable to those in our FL section... hmmm maybe can suggest that our Thai FL get some Singha Beer uniform to use.. :D

Hope this helps..

Clit_LickeR
05-04-2007, 10:30 AM
A star ... Near amk interchange... there's 1 (sometimes 2 singha) gals...

TPY blk 60+ there's one (previously from amk) not so chio... but easy to sian... :D

Sbw close there's one ... not so pretty... but at times she wear white 3/4 pants... can see her undies... :D

(all are singha...)
Disclaimer: My meat may be ur poison...

surfer888
05-04-2007, 10:51 AM
well, i have 1!!! saw her only recently when i went jogging near my estate. jurong west extension blk 815 coffee shop carlsberg promoter in her 40s! but her polo shirt was damn tight and those short short skirt always hints of zaogeng!!! can see some kopitiam uncles ogling at her! nice legs, well preserved body shape although the face cannot really make it. but her hair, only 1 phrase can describe it:- jin mao shi wang!!! go view at yr own risk!!! acquired tastes lah;)

Jurong West Kopi Tiam also you chiong ah? On company account izzit?

spidey69
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Sigh.. i gotta say out loud " Hougang Got or not??" :D

com3robo
05-04-2007, 05:42 PM
there is one not bad looking gal at Serangoon North ave 2, the coffeeshop near the carpark for heavy vehicle, but she not beer promoter, she sell drinks.

1tigerboy
06-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Any more recommendation ? Best the location is near AMK 1 or center area of Singapore, my friend dont wish to go too far...

Clit_LickeR
06-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Any more recommendation ? Best the location is near AMK 1 or center area of Singapore, my friend dont wish to go too far...

Can you read care fully? :rolleyes:
Pls read post #63 hor... no need to spoon feed rite?
Cheers! to your dring session at amk! ;)

GongCB
07-04-2007, 12:21 AM

Serangoon Nth ave 2 not v far from Houagng..one bro said she sells drink but i tink he is refering to the singha promoter..
Last month when i kena recall at Chong Pang camp i went to a seafood place opp Sembawang shopping ctr. the singah gal also v chio n fair,,"pei pei kut kut"

Anyway bro spidey, blk 685 the one nearer to 7-11, the lao chio Tiger promoter looks ok..easy to talk 2, n see bey cho lor..which I like.

The rest of Hougang hvnt realli explore yet but i think 90% CMI.

SaKuDas
07-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Is she still working there ?
yup... beer promoter... some time wear mini skirt...
i like her bb....:D :D

y2tt
07-04-2007, 05:27 AM
The Singha Girl @ Serangoon North, only 20 this year,
youngest beer promoter i saw, no more working there le, for quite long already,
heard now at kallang's kopitiam, duuno where....
recently nol go down, dunno how, no more 24hrs also....

Alter.Ego
07-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Teban Gardens Blk 54

Singha: SYT from malaysia, think she's in her early 20s. Chio and quite chatty but NATO (no action, talk only).

Beck: Ba chai malaysian, also in her early 20s. Like to wear short skirt and you might catch a catch some upskirt if you're lucky. Pretty chatty and very touchy so more likely to have action than singha girl. Hot favourite amongs the lecherous ah peks.

Other beers: the promoters come randomly but mostly are cmi lao chai who just show some long gang to entice you to drink their beer.

Seems like the less known beers are using SYTs to get bros to drink their beer. The better known ones just stick to the lao chais, maybe we'll start have SYT PRCs serving us Tsing Dao at kopi tiam soon...:D

Clit_LickeR
07-04-2007, 09:37 AM
The better known ones just stick to the lao chais, maybe we'll start have SYT PRCs serving us Tsing Dao at kopi tiam soon...

Not wu jia pi or tsao sing jiu can liao... :D
Those are toxic! 1 cuppa i got problem walking home liao.... :eek:

Alter.Ego
07-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Not wu jia pi or tsao sing jiu can liao... :D
Those are toxic! 1 cuppa i got problem walking home liao.... :eek:

When i was in china, my clients opened a bottle of wu jia pi. At first i was thinking so small bottle where got enough. Wah that was until i had my first cup, my whole insides were burning...furthermore the locals don't like to sip their drink and kept encouraging us to "bottoms up". True to what bro Clit_LickeR said, after afew cuppas i had difficulties getting back to my own hotel room.

Clit_LickeR
07-04-2007, 12:51 PM
True to what bro Clit_LickeR said, after afew cuppas i had difficulties getting back to my own hotel room.

You are so lucky... i couldnt make it inside the house...
I was sleeping outside my door step! :eek:
perhaps i'm not a good drinker... :o

Alter.Ego
10-04-2007, 09:01 AM
You are so lucky... i couldnt make it inside the house...
I was sleeping outside my door step! :eek:
perhaps i'm not a good drinker... :o

i was lucky that time, got girl to escort me back to my room...but knn i just couldn't blow my load, in the end do until back ache so give up, i just ask her to hug me to sleep.

mokermania
10-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi Mokermania,

you went there this few days ? The promoter around how old ?

hi,

she is ard 20plus...tied her hair lik eponytail:)

sirtuo
10-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Bro what is SYT ? i am new so i do not under the short form. hope you can help me in this.

Thanks

bros, sorry for late reply, SYT = SWEET YOUNG THINGS:)

bigass
11-04-2007, 09:29 PM
SYt @ TpY lor8 mkt kopi tiam s21. u gotta find, she is in black(i tink her uniform)...hehehe but i nv bluff.:D

btw in my opinion she is syt cos given her age and look. may not be yr cup of tea so blast me, if u puke. thks ~!!!

wokky
13-04-2007, 06:20 AM
SYt @ TpY lor8 mkt kopi tiam s21. u gotta find, she is in black(i tink her uniform)...hehehe but i nv bluff.:D

btw in my opinion she is syt cos given her age and look. may not be yr cup of tea so blast me, if u puke. thks ~!!!

:D so u camp often?? haha spoke to her a few times...like her piggy grin damn cute

bigass
13-04-2007, 09:28 AM
:D so u camp often?? haha spoke to her a few times...like her piggy grin damn cute

nv leh. she look young n local to me. i nv xian her leh, shy leh :D

Clit_LickeR
13-04-2007, 02:37 PM
tonite mini drinking session at north side.
Ex Northern Alliance Bros... ai lai mai? ;)
Red Lord, where are you...? :D

Clit_LickeR
13-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Paiseh, Maaf, sorry, sia jai.... double post...

WhamBamTYM
21-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Was at Teban gardens having kopi with my manager... They have not one but three beer promoters... One for chang beer, another for singha, and one for carlsberg.... Sorry, dun have the exact block number, but it's the new coffeshop there.... Will go there again and update on the block number... Think I'll go grab a few beers... haha

Clit_LickeR
22-04-2007, 08:21 AM
I was thinking that shall we have a mini 'lim beer tcss' at the coffee shops...
so we can hogged the gals (order the beers 1 bottle at a time...) :D
sure can sian at least 1 gal ba....
slowly then we 'passing'.... :D

Relax! Just a fantasy of mine...

bolasah
22-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi bros,recently passed by blk 107 tampines coffee shop,saw one tiger promoter,young and inocent look,nowadays promoters getting younger....

1tigerboy
24-04-2007, 02:59 AM
I was thinking that shall we have a mini 'lim beer tcss' at the coffee shops...
so we can hogged the gals (order the beers 1 bottle at a time...) :D
sure can sian at least 1 gal ba....
slowly then we 'passing'.... :D

Relax! Just a fantasy of mine...

when or where is your lim beer tcss ? can ask me around... PM me if you are interested... i am new here... thanks bro

CrazyThaiLover
20-06-2007, 06:13 PM
There is a sweet young Guinness stout promoter, and a cute looking Singha beer promoter at Blk 56, New Upp Changi Rd (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3499/travel_site_72553/).

There r 2 KPT, both of they r at 铭心阁, which hv 3X 32 inch or 37 inch LCD TV, and nice foods too. Hv fun. ;)

Cheers,
CTL

xuguo
20-06-2007, 07:43 PM
any sign of beer promoter wearing pantyhose with open toes shoe???

geniusme28
21-06-2007, 08:22 AM

Dunno if this lao chio still around at blk 684 hg ave 8 opp a hardware shop across the road.

Clit_LickeR
21-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Guinness stout promoter, and a cute looking Singha beer promoter at Blk 56, New Upp Changi Rd (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3499/travel_site_72553/).

There r 2 KPT, both of they r at 铭心阁, which hv 3X 32 inch or 37 inch LCD TV, and nice foods too. Hv fun.
Bro, maybe we know each other... or we met before.
used to hang around there almost everyday in 1999 before i shifted to Sembawang... ;)

any sign of beer promoter wearing pantyhose with open toes shoe???Why dun you go and spot one and let us know? :p

CrazyThaiLover
04-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Bro geniusme28,

I go 2 this area 4 a drink and makan once in a while, I'll check it out and put an update.

BTW, the foods are nice too, such as 烧鸭, 肉胜面, 西餐, BBQ sea foods, etc. U may order 鸭头, 鸭脖子, BBQ 作为下酒菜. If this 'Lao Chio' is still ard, will add spice 2 ur appetite, kekeeee....
Dunno if this lao chio still around at blk 684 hg ave 8 opp a hardware shop across the road.
Bro Clit_LickeR,

Yup, who's know??!?! May be 1 day we can drink 2gether loh! Lolxzz... :D

Did u go there 2 hv a drink w kakis once in a blue moon? Any gd lobang in Sembawang area 2 intro?
Bro, maybe we know each other... or we met before.
used to hang around there almost everyday in 1999 before i shifted to Sembawang... ;)

Cheers,
CTL

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Anyone tried drinking at the S11 coffeeshop along Hougang Ave 3? (Opposite is defu lane)

The carlsberg and the becks gers damn cute. :D

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Anyone tried drinking at the S11 coffeeshop along Hougang Ave 3? (Opposite is defu lane)

The carlsberg and the becks gers damn cute. :Du always drink kopi there? I go find u.....

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 06:56 PM
u always drink kopi there? I go find u.....

Can..... Can..... pour one more cup nia mah.

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Can smash beer bottle over ur head? if cannot broken can stuff it up ur arsehole? Dun jump to negative conclusion i just want to do plastic surgery on ur fuckface :D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:00 PM

hehe...u have admirer ....follow u whatever u go...:D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Can smash beer bottle over ur head? if cannot broken can stuff it up ur arsehole? Dun jump to negative conclusion i just want to do plastic surgery on ur fuckface

You happy tio hor loh.

hehe...u have admirer ....follow u whatever u go... :D

I thought that cockcoach is your fan si leh. Write grandfather stories, just for you de. :D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Can smash beer bottle over ur head? if cannot broken can stuff it up ur arsehole? Dun jump to negative conclusion i just want to do plastic surgery on ur fuckface :D

cyber hero ... say is cheap...:rolleyes:

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:02 PM
You happy tio hor loh.
change tact? now trying soft approach with ah des ah? no more calling me housefly, crockroach, cannot zap me so want peace? scare i expose more on u ah? MUAHAHA

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:03 PM
cyber hero ... say is cheap...:rolleyes:

hello roti prata man of SBF! PUT TIME PUT PLACE hurry up !!! hahaha

cyber hero better than cyber gangsters & cyber bullies

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:04 PM
I thought that cockcoach is your fan si leh. Write grandfather stories, just for you de. :D

this cockcoach si beh clever leh...can write stories one..somemore grandfather ones some more....

me no time to entertain him....:D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 07:04 PM
change tact? now trying soft approach with ah des ah? no more calling me housefly, crockroach, cannot zap me so want peace? scare i expose more on u ah? MUAHAHA

Please open your tiny eyes a little bigger to see the post before you, tart-face. :D

Anymore things to expose on? My passport number ai-mai? :D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:05 PM
hello roti prata man of SBF! PUT TIME PUT PLACE hurry up !!! hahaha

cyber hero better than cyber gangsters & cyber bullies

YA YA...cyber HERO....GOOD GOOD...way to go!!!:D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Please open your tiny eyes a little bigger to see the post before you, tart-face.

Anymore things to expose on? My passport number ai-mai? :D

maybe he knows yr ku ku jiao hairs = how many long and how many short...:D

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Please open your tiny eyes a little bigger to see the post before you, tart-face. :D

Anymore things to expose on? My passport number ai-mai? :D what rank are u in passport orfice ah? my prc wan do U-turn u take bribes?

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 07:08 PM
what rank are u in passport orfice ah? my prc wan do U-turn u take bribes?

Orh gosh.... how you know I work in ICA? You so clever. :D

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:09 PM
YA YA...cyber HERO....GOOD GOOD...way to go!!!:D
thank u. zap cannot zap. ignore me i wont shut up. what else to do? ah des keep embarassing noname123. say PUT TIME PUT PLACE but later roti prata say just to find out things.

SO DO U STILL DARE TO MEET UP? JUST TO FIND OUT THINGS ONLY.

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Orh gosh.... how you know I work in ICA? You so clever. :D

am i correct? ur enemies pm me ur info. i just anyhow try only. maybe some kind soul will pm me ur phone number & address. but u chenghu lang i wont dare touch u la. u are legal gangster i PLP u :D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 07:13 PM
am i correct? ur enemies pm me ur info. i just anyhow try only. maybe some kind soul will pm me ur phone number & address. but u chenghu lang i wont dare touch u la. u are legal gangster i PLP u

ICA alot of department one, you know. And alot of extension also. Try calling loh. :D

noname123 aka prataman, please take goot care of your admirer. :p

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM
thank u. zap cannot zap. ignore me i wont shut up. what else to do? ah des keep embarassing noname123. say PUT TIME PUT PLACE but later roti prata say just to find out things.

SO DO U STILL DARE TO MEET UP? JUST TO FIND OUT THINGS ONLY.

Cyber Hero...read properly hor...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2122056&postcount=13747

Same thing...u still not happy..me waiting for your invitation :D

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM
ICA alot of department one, you know. And alot of extension also. Try calling loh. :Di waiting for ur enemies to swing into action. ENEMIES OF MY ENEMIES ARE MY FRIENDS. PM full name, address, phone number etc. u always go BS? maybe try to find u there. :D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:17 PM
ICA alot of department one, you know. And alot of extension also. Try calling loh. :D

noname123 aka prataman, please take goot care of your admirer. :p

prataman lah, si mi king lah...nnkc...all names come out...i going to CHEONG loh...where got time for cyber hero...

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:18 PM

Same thing...u still not happy..me waiting for your invitation :Dok ok we TRUCE 1st. i find expert to decipher what u mean to see if really misunderstanding....now busy with fuckface Roflmaoxz. :D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:19 PM
i waiting for ur enemies to swing into action. ENEMIES OF MY ENEMIES ARE MY FRIENDS. PM full name, address, phone number etc. u always go BS? maybe try to find u there. :D

When u go BS can let me know.....hehe...:D

Rof|maoxz

Same thing...u still not happy..me waiting for your invitation.

No wonder ask you TNN, you dun want, you are waiting for this cockroach. :D

i waiting for ur enemies to swing into action. ENEMIES OF MY ENEMIES ARE MY FRIENDS. PM full name, address, phone number etc. u always go BS? maybe try to find u there.

Next time shout Ah Des at the counter.... I lay red carpet for you. :D

Ah Des
prataman lah, si mi king lah...nnkc...all names come out...i going to CHEONG loh...where got time for cyber hero...CHEONG dun sit infront comp to much. have a nice day:D

noname123
04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
ok ok we TRUCE 1st. i find expert to decipher what u mean to see if really misunderstanding....now busy with fuckface Roflmaoxz. :D

u slowly go and truce....TA TA ;)

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
No wonder ask you TNN, you dun want, you are waiting for this cockroach. :D

Next time shout Ah Des at the counter.... I lay red carpet for you. :D

who u offend before u know uself. i waiting for pms to come. stay tuned. maybe will be calling u soon. hahaha

Ah Des
04-07-2007, 07:25 PM
u slowly go and truce....TA TA ;)

i edit sig to show my sincerity for truce. TATA enjoy ur cheong tonight:D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 07:26 PM
who u offend before u know uself. i waiting for pms to come. stay tuned. maybe will be calling u soon. hahaha

Don't keep me waiting hor.... See you tml. scoot. :D

man13utd13
05-07-2007, 03:33 AM
;)

this one easily the prettiest there but you will need to bang bones if you bang her,a little more meat on her would be just fine

LooseCannon
05-07-2007, 10:47 AM
ya, the BECKS promoter. got her number last night. thinking to get her out sometime next week

Saw 2 beer promoter at yishun 101.not bad too....Both are from malaysian
One is call apple,age 24
The other i never ask,mabe u guys pass by can check it out

no_faith
05-07-2007, 01:07 PM
share FR, aiya i tot can share the number.:D

vlpalace
05-07-2007, 01:19 PM
am i correct? ur enemies pm me ur info. i just anyhow try only. maybe some kind soul will pm me ur phone number & address. but u chenghu lang i wont dare touch u la. u are legal gangster i PLP u :D
Care to share??

decent02
05-07-2007, 04:42 PM
A star ... Near amk interchange... there's 1 (sometimes 2 singha) gals...

TPY blk 60+ there's one (previously from amk) not so chio... but easy to sian... :D

Sbw close there's one ... not so pretty... but at times she wear white 3/4 pants... can see her undies... :D

(all are singha...)
Disclaimer: My meat may be ur poison...

Bro, can you be more specific
Toa Payoh Blk 60 what
I stay in TPY le

Glen2712
05-07-2007, 05:34 PM
ya, the BECKS promoter. got her number last night.

Wah, Bro LooseCannon, you must be one helluva smooth talker with the German Beer Promoter... *ENVY* *THUMBS UP* ;)

LooseCannon
05-07-2007, 06:26 PM
the "competition" in the kopitiam not much.... mostly uncles mah... if young stubs like you guys go, I where got chance

actually I was passing by to buy TOTO and caught sight of her. That's why stopped for a beer :D

Wah, Bro LooseCannon, you must be one helluva smooth talker with the German Beer Promoter... *ENVY* *THUMBS UP* ;)

CrazyThaiLover
05-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Izzit?!! Then I shd find time 2 go there 6c6c. Thx Bro Rof|maoxz.

The carlsberg and the becks gers damn cute. :D
Bro LooseCannon,

Huh, Like that also consider 'Teo TOTO' liao mah. Huat ehh, kekekeee....
the "competition" in the kopitiam not much.... mostly uncles mah... if young stubs like you guys go, I where got chance

actually I was passing by to buy TOTO and caught sight of her. That's why stopped for a beer :D

Cheers,
CTL

Sure2C
06-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Saw 2 beer promoter at yishun 101.not bad too....Both are from malaysian
One is call apple,age 24
The other i never ask,mabe u guys pass by can check it out

Mai kk hor...u keep the other one for urself sibo...:D

GTOKING
07-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi , all brothers here

Saw 2 SYT PRC at Blk 442 Jurong West St 42 KOPI tiam

One is Promoting tiger beer - name nico

one is kopitiam helper - need to find out.....

Cheers

wuxiboyz
17-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Yishun blk 848 there a PRC young gal working as a waitress(serve drink )
Look not bad but ask for hp number she dont give....:D

haha bro,saw her recently also.
but never try to get her num though..
quite chio to me too

Glen2712
17-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Yishun blk 848 there a PRC young gal working as a waitress(serve drink )
Look not bad but ask for hp number she dont give....:D

Don't give up just yet, Bro TD042, u know women, they're just like their curvy figures, never straight to da point.... :D

Clit_LickeR
18-07-2007, 01:15 PM
amk blk 600+ there's a lau chio not bad also.. :D

Any one got any idea that west coast area got any bo?

Glen2712
20-07-2007, 03:09 PM
At Blk 146 Potong Pasir Ave 2, there's a Milf looking lady as well (probably a PRC), dressed in green (not sure if it's Carlsberg or Heineken)

P.S: To me, she's got that teasing CFM look. :D

wuxiboyz
21-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Ask 2 time aslo kana reject...so ask bro wuxiboyz to get the no...ekekek :D

bro,like that not nice la :D

wuxiboyz
21-07-2007, 08:15 AM
amk blk 600+ there's a lau chio not bad also.. :D

Any one got any idea that west coast area got any bo?

600+ is very wide and general leh :D
why u nw tiong west coast ar?

Clit_LickeR
22-07-2007, 09:22 PM
600+ is very wide and general leh
why u nw tiong west coast ar?
near the 2 chinese temples there lah... ;)

My office is very very near there... :D

dap26
30-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Recently been to a kopitiam,saw quite a syt mm selling beck beer...Din order cos eating wif my family...Kopitiam is located at Bedok Reservoir Rd Blk 631.:)

wuxiboyz
19-10-2007, 05:33 AM
just saw a quite ok looking,some sort of beer promoter at chinatown hawker centre.
she will always wear low cut that reveal part of the boobs,similar to those wl standing street.:p

singexpat
19-10-2007, 11:36 AM
any nice promotors in sembawang area?

recently lonely nites..:p

Clit_LickeR
19-10-2007, 01:34 PM
any nice promotors in sembawang area?

Got one at blk 330+ not bad... looks ok... petit size.. (i would like to bonk)... :D
But she got a bf liao... sitting there at times... :(

powergen
19-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Bro,

If you pass-by kaki bukit area , can try kaki bukit Ave 1 #01-10, look for Ling Ling, S'porean young and cute:)

matong36
20-10-2007, 11:58 AM
if possible, liven this post up with PICTURES !
: )

tunkudon
20-10-2007, 05:25 PM
amk central A1 coffeeshop lot of girlS , check it out all bro

screamer
20-10-2007, 05:51 PM
There a beer promoter at Tam st 81 blk 802 coffee shop. Its a coffee shop directly Bros around there can drop by and see see.
;)

the girl not bad, but the fried-OYSTER one of the best!!

lorong ah so, that S-11, got 3 hot young SYT. all 3 from China, age below 25.

NoDa
20-10-2007, 07:37 PM
lorong ah so, that S-11, got 3 hot young SYT. all 3 from China, age below 25.

woohhh! coffeeshop asst or beer promoter?
going to check it out. ;)

Red_Tirak1099
21-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I think these Promoters also have category one.....I mean you dont expect the SYTs to be paid the same as those aunties rite? Most of the time I noticed those SYTs are never stationed permanent at one place. Like most thing now I see PRCs entering the scene too. For discussion sake which broand you guys think got the most chio Promoters?

sheldon
21-10-2007, 02:16 AM
I think these Promoters also have category one.....I mean you dont expect the SYTs to be paid the same as those aunties rite? Most of the time I noticed those SYTs are never stationed permanent at one place. Like most thing now I see PRCs entering the scene too. For discussion sake which broand you guys think got the most chio Promoters?

i believe thats what they call roving or something like that.
personally feel singha got quite a no syt. :p

dap26
21-10-2007, 11:02 AM
woohhh! coffeeshop asst or beer promoter?
going to check it out. ;)

Seems like nowadays coffee shop asst mostly is prc...

wuxiboyz
22-10-2007, 05:19 AM
Seems like nowadays coffee shop asst mostly is prc...

agree bro.maybe ever since the influx of pdmm..:rolleyes:

dap26
22-10-2007, 09:25 AM
agree bro.maybe ever since the influx of pdmm..:rolleyes:

Maybe prc pay is much cheaper??

Red_Tirak1099
22-10-2007, 11:58 AM
i believe thats what they call roving or something like that.
personally feel singha got quite a no syt. :pYa I agree Singha got chio promoters. Somethings discos also got these SYTs promoting beer or lucky draws but I think those are jus part-timers

Kyser Soze
22-10-2007, 09:43 PM
S11 Coffeeshop at AMK Central. 2 girls, quite bonkable, working there. 1 of them works for Tiger, but I forgot which beer the other girl works for though. :p

wuxiboyz
23-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Maybe prc pay is much cheaper??

no comments about this.
but i believe they are definitely better to exploit than locals!:D

dap26
23-10-2007, 06:12 PM
no comments about this.
but i believe they are definitely better to exploit than locals!:D

At some of them r nt so proud when we tease them...Sometimes joke ard wif them..

wuxiboyz
24-10-2007, 04:58 AM
At some of them r nt so proud when we tease them...Sometimes joke ard wif them..

and sometimes take no from them..:p

sheldon
25-10-2007, 03:46 AM
Ya I agree Singha got chio promoters. Somethings discos also got these SYTs promoting beer or lucky draws but I think those are jus part-timers

yes agree with you bro. those i mentioned, heard from my friends that berr company sales rep will actually bring them around to places to promote for a short while only.

edwin_ts
25-10-2007, 08:51 AM
A1 coffee shop and S11 near AMK central... As mentioned by our bro here... there are some look-able gals there... do check it out...

ngk33
25-10-2007, 10:24 AM
amk central blk 711 S11 tiger promoter not bad looking but abit tao maybe i drink Carlsberg :(

ngk33
26-10-2007, 01:40 PM
tomorrow lorong ah soo coffee shop sorry dont know which blk. facing defu lane before mobile petrol station. Got pole dancing sponscer by Tiger beer. the promoter told me there will alot chio part timer tomorrow night( student). i reserved one table liao:D

Red_Tirak1099
26-10-2007, 04:58 PM
tomorrow lorong ah soo coffee shop sorry dont know which blk. facing defu lane before mobile petrol station. Got pole dancing sponscer by Tiger beer. the promoter told me there will alot chio part timer tomorrow night( student). i reserved one table liao:DThis type of event sure those chinese tabloids will cover.....be careful your face dont appear next evening leering at those SYTs! :D

Wongal88
26-10-2007, 05:11 PM
tomorrow lorong ah soo coffee shop sorry dont know which blk. facing defu lane before mobile petrol station. Got pole dancing sponscer by Tiger beer. the promoter told me there will alot chio part timer tomorrow night( student). i reserved one table liao:D

I think it shld be near to the POSB & UOB bank before Hougang Ave 3 (Mosque) X Tampines Rd. It is a 24hrs S11 coffeeshop near to Blk 100 plus Lor Ah Soo. Exactly next to the Defu Ind Est though this place is in the HDB area! Will go 2nite to check it out!

arrow
23-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Ya she look very pretty and sexy, but not tao la just think she too busy la, she actually very good to talk with, she use to work at A1, but move over S11, now think A1 sale go down.

arrow
23-03-2009, 01:18 AM
The Tiger promoter in S11 Coffeeshop at AMK Central, she may not have a sexy voice, but she look very pretty and sexy, and like the way she talk. Can't take your eyes away from her.

setane
23-03-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't know if this is mentioned before but do check out Upper Boon Keng Hawker Centre.. just renovated, and best of all it came along with a hot mei mei working for one of the drinks stalls near the toilet.

when i was there all the ahpehs were ogling at tt meimei..her tight clinging white dress she wore then can really make u nose bleed wo... hahaha

and if youre there, do try the mutton soup.. super nice la.. good meal before cheonging geylang (5 mins away). hahah

puffysong
23-03-2009, 05:56 PM
After soooooooo............. stilll no 1 take pictures to show all?

Cheonging101
23-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Eh? No words on Geylang Lor 23 Kopitiam Carlsberg SYT?:eek:

spasticboy
23-03-2009, 08:26 PM
if we talking abt same girl... she now @ amk S11 ave 10 blk 470 (if i remember correctly) always cannot take my eyes off her smooth fair slender legs & watch her sashay her ass when she walk past in her tight tight tiger skirt.. *slurps**slurps*... sometimes i wallk past on my way home after work... if she see me... will gimme a wink... wat a teaser....

The Tiger promoter in S11 Coffeeshop at AMK Central, she may not have a sexy voice, but she look very pretty and sexy, and like the way she talk. Can't take your eyes away from her.

cleanfreak
23-03-2009, 08:53 PM
hmmmm....tampines st21. block 201 the coffeeshop in the center of the blocks of shops. there's a tiger beer lady. has a tattoo on her hand. abit ah lian pattern. smokes. lipstick always very red. i think mid 20s. always walk past will beo her. any bro wan go have a drink? lol

terumo
23-03-2009, 10:18 PM
A1 K0pitiam @ 721 Amk Central, i sec0nd that. Not bad, the beer mei mei.

Mr Banana
23-03-2009, 11:41 PM
blk 12 telok blangah cres..
becks beer promoter...always wear shorts tat showoff the butt...

arrow
24-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Should be the same gal, ya she very pretty and sexy, :D

TheBONG
24-03-2009, 04:22 AM
jurong west st 91 blk 907 morning got 2 middle age women working as kopi-girl then afternoon got beer promoter,all not bad (:

rezz
24-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Not sure which one has the most beautiful beer promoter but I personally felt that Tiger beer promoter guys are generally younger and their blue skirt are generally higher.

martll
25-03-2009, 01:57 AM
clementi kopitiam.
not the chio-est, but for a beer aunty, not bad.

uncletoby
25-03-2009, 02:01 AM
any bros here managed to "tackle" those promoter. maybe if regular can get free gift ...

owen10
25-03-2009, 02:40 AM
wah dig out such an old post dtd 2007. had nt really read d other posts, but try d coffeeshops @ GL. u gotta source d lorongs yrslf cos too many liao. had personally seen a gd handful of chio (n lao chio) ones .. but mostly is PRCs lor.

PruGuy
25-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Well,there was one Singha promoter last year at one of the coffeshops in Yew Tee but she left though...I think she is in her 40s,very nice figure for her age and she isn't like those beer aunty type,I should say she looks quite cool but in fact she is kinda friendly..hmmm...wondering where is she now:confused:

andyk
25-03-2009, 12:47 PM
wah dig out such an old post dtd 2007. had nt really read d other posts, but try d coffeeshops @ GL. u gotta source d lorongs yrslf cos too many liao. had personally seen a gd handful of chio (n lao chio) ones .. but mostly is PRCs lor.

=> Besides Beer Promoter @ GL,once i saw this really pretty PRC selling this lottery or 4D tickets ! She knew she had really beautiful legs so she wore this really short jeans but she could be about early 30s !...Too bad i was ( bonk ) full already or else juz pay her & see her naked & take it from there ! :D

aczeta76
25-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Not sure which one has the most beautiful beer promoter but I personally felt that Tiger beer promoter guys are generally younger and their blue skirt are generally higher.

Never seen these before...

=> Besides Beer Promoter @ GL,once i saw this really pretty PRC selling this lottery or 4D tickets ! She knew she had really beautiful legs so she wore this really short jeans but she could be about early 30s !...Too bad i was ( bonk ) full already or else juz pay her & see her naked & take it from there ! :D

hahaha... I still steal glances at my heineken lady at L23... Trying to cultivate a taste for the beer these few weeks then go there and drink..

arrow
08-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Bytheway anyone know where the AMk tiger beer babe who use to work in amk S11 transfer to? Think her name is stella Phuang ba. :D

peterson
08-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Tampines block 802, 3 syt

DreamMaster1985
09-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Jurong East foodcourt. Closest to the library. Come to think of it, opp library in fact. Gt a cute beer promoter.

jackbl
11-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Hmmm...........may switch from pub to coffee shop instead :D

arrow
15-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Saw stalle back in S11, she still look very attractive, even she abit lian, she look very beautiful and sexy with that curve of her body.

LostALau
16-04-2009, 11:17 AM
There is one at a coffee shop (not sure the name) near the Whampo Food Centre. Slim but shaped like a S. Front juting out and back sticking out.

sparkypk56
16-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Ask Gary, he got one ...

Thrustme83
16-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Sin Ming drive,the prawning place beside got sell sze char,the beer promoters chio...:D

jerkmagnet
16-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Joo chiat lau ban niang coffeeshop

JohnLimweizhong
30-04-2009, 12:43 AM
How come so many people said the tiger gal in amk s11 pretty? Don't find she pretty at all, just an average looking bitch. A slut with poor service. Think she only serve well with those big customers. The only thing that make her lookable is her figue and maybe her butt. Her voice make her look worst lo, so rough still try to act cute. Always busy with her phone, and talk so loud, worry no one know someone dating her meh? Beside think anyone with lot of $$ can date her out, and maybe fuck her up. She just appear to be a Slut, her face tell it all. The score: Her look= 3 point out of 10, her cleverage= 8/10, her figue= 8/10, her butt= 9/10, her voice -10/10. overall 18/50. advise, to fuck her, switch off your light.

arrow
04-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Hey is it she reject you before? said till so bad. For me, I feel she look attractive and pretty and cute also. Her voice maybe rough but sound cute ah. I feel if to give her a score it be 9/10 ba.

Bangster
04-05-2009, 03:47 AM
How come so many people said the tiger gal in amk s11 pretty? Don't find she pretty at all, ... The score: Her look= 3 point out of 10, her cleverage= 8/10, her figue= 8/10, her butt= 9/10, her voice -10/10. overall 18/50. advise, to fuck her, switch off your light.

Brudder...i think your maths got problem leh.

which also led me to think you ask for a larger change amount after you've paid her and that got you into a quarrel with her and here you are sliming her

Vertu
12-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Saw this fair , pretty tiger beer promoter at serangoon North ave 1 Blk 107.

jplover
13-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Was at Lavender Food Square having dinner when I saw this Tiger Beer PRC Promoter wearing tight skirt with stockings and sports shoe.. She's pretty demure type but I don't drink and was with friends hence didn't approach to talk to her..

pig40
13-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Toa Payoh Central Blk 78C Food Park 24-hr coffeeshop. saw a not bad looking promoter. she wears yellow t-shirt as her uniform from 7pm onwards. not sure which brand of beer she promotes.

Boyz69
13-05-2009, 08:08 PM
732 Yishun Ave 5 Tiger N Beck's promoter very pretty

justwanadoit
13-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Was at Lavender Food Square having dinner when I saw this Tiger Beer PRC Promoter wearing tight skirt with stockings and sports shoe.. She's pretty demure type but I don't drink and was with friends hence didn't approach to talk to her..

can any brros share how to struck a conversation with these beer promoters and progress from there pls???
:)

Sony PS2
14-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey is it she reject you before? said till so bad. For me, I feel she look attractive and pretty and cute also. Her voice maybe rough but sound cute ah. I feel if to give her a score it be 9/10 ba.

Are you referring to stella?

The tiger ger promoting A Star KPT nearby S11 looks abit lianish. :)

fatty_leo
14-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Aiya bro no more Astar coffeeshop la. Change management quite some time already. Did you check out the guiness stout gal (Petite & cute looking) ;)

Amk Central Big s11 have 2 gals can check out. 1 from becks another from tiger.

arrow
15-05-2009, 12:18 AM
ya, the tiger gal is stella. the beck gal look cute also.

breast-talk
15-05-2009, 12:36 AM
JC , next to the red shop that sell white coffee and pan cake. she viet PR here, tiger promotor.:D

S206
15-05-2009, 01:04 AM
Yishun 101 the girl Promoter in yellow and yihsun 848 the waitress who work at night.:p

freebiez
15-05-2009, 08:40 AM
the prettiest i saw was a young PRC from Ang Mo Kio industrial there...come in from expressway exit Braddell but first right turn in is AMK..corner got 1 coffeeshop alo of people eat the tze char...saw i carlsberg promoter..super chio...was with friends,didnt get to see her much...so went again last month to check out but not working..maybe tat time was CNY period..employ PT...
AMK auston specialities coffeeshop there got not bad looking beer promoters too

Sony PS2
15-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Aiya bro no more Astar coffeeshop la. Change management quite some time already. Did you check out the guiness stout gal (Petite & cute looking) ;)

Amk Central Big s11 have 2 gals can check out. 1 from becks another from tiger.

Sry bro fatty_leo, I didn't notice that A-Star has changed mgmt.

ya, the tiger gal is stella. the beck gal look cute also.

Yap, the tiger gal is stella. There's another popular tiger ger called jia yun who worked in 450 kpt, a good frd of stella. But heard she has quit working.

4get the becks gal's name. But she's a malaysian, and live in yishun.

arrow
15-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Sry bro fatty_leo, I didn't notice that A-Star has changed mgmt.

Yap, the tiger gal is stella. There's another popular tiger ger called jia yun who worked in 450 kpt, a good frd of stella. But heard she has quit working.

4get the becks gal's name. But she's a malaysian, and live in yishun.

Haha how come bro you know where people stay but forget her name. Think I saw jia yun before also. You know Stella well also??

sky_liner2
15-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Was at Ghim Moh Rd Blk 10 24hrs coffeeshop, there are 3 beer promoters. The one in Yellow is a PRC SYT with X (.)(.) too, promoting Chang Beer. Tiger beer one is a slim gal, and one more is a ah fat.

msgluver
17-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Toa Payoh Central Blk 78C Food Park 24-hr coffeeshop. saw a not bad looking promoter. she wears yellow t-shirt as her uniform from 7pm onwards. not sure which brand of beer she promotes.
She dons yellow t-shirt, pants (long or short) her own, promotes Singha beer. Carlsberg & Tiger promoters MIA from this one-year old kopishop due to slow buzz. this place sells beer until 12 midnight only. TPY NPC next door.

Punter888
17-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Saw one syt at chai chee blk 37 promoting Singha beer really nice sweet innocent looking girl.:D

shaolinkid
17-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Saw one syt at chai chee blk 37 promoting Singha beer really nice sweet innocent looking girl.:D

Cute! i saw her too... but did not take a closer look
she prc?

physician
17-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Hougang Ave 10 Blk 435 has one Chang Beer promoter from PRC. SYT look, sure pinky nipples because she looks so fair

Stay same blk as me, always "boeing" her

Punter888
17-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Cute! i saw her too... but did not take a closer look
she prc?

Yep she is prc from shandong

sstas
17-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Ok,there one at AMK S-11 near the MRT.Her face really KILL.

arrow
18-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Ok,there one at AMK S-11 near the MRT.Her face really KILL.

Think there is two, You mean the tiger or beck?:D

Sony PS2
20-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Haha how come bro you know where people stay but forget her name. Think I saw jia yun before also. You know Stella well also??

I have not been to 711 for quite some time. So 4gotten that becks name.

As for stella, I know her since when she worked in 408 kpt. I went on monday, stella has aged quite alot. As for the becks, still look cute.

Sunshine
20-05-2009, 01:27 PM
saw one malaysia guiness stout beer promotor quite chio , mid twenties along geylang coffee shop .

bochapsing
20-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Hougang Ave 10 Blk 435 has one Chang Beer promoter from PRC. SYT look, sure pinky nipples

anybody here can verify...??!!

:D:D:D

jd_Xtreme
20-05-2009, 03:12 PM
If you ask me I like the beer gals from long beach seafood at the dempsey rd. Malaysia gals in the early 20's chio and sweet!:)

LentorGarden
20-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I like this PRC Tiger Beer Promoter at Fajar Shopping Centre's A*Star Coffeeshop. She has a hot body and a pretty face! Been wanting to ask her out for "action" but cant find the opportunity leh.. :p

arrow
20-05-2009, 11:27 PM

As for stella, I know her since when she worked in 408 kpt. I went on monday, stella has aged quite alot. As for the becks, still look cute.

Haha ya, but stella still got the look that kill. Beside she also look very sexy, and attractive. Ya that beck gal do look cute also.:D

Sony PS2
25-05-2009, 11:30 AM

Yo arrow, I suddenly remembered her name without asking liao, is it Eunice?

saintryu
25-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey All Bros, dun say I never jio you guys see har. :cool: Check out this SOLID China Beer Promoter wearing tiger uniform (blue short skirt and white TIGHT blouse) at Marsiling Road, Blk 136, Kopitiam. ;)

arrow
25-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Yo arrow, I suddenly remembered her name without asking liao, is it Eunice?

Haha should be ba never ask her=p

nohorserun.
25-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Recalled that 3 months ago, I was at my regular kopi tiam in serangoon. Though I dun lim beer, but I always order my drinks thru this cute PRC beer promoter. She is working part time there during her time off from classes.

Guess the kopi tiam boss think she looks like a sg girl enuff to let her work as a beer promoter.

We always have casual chat. But as of 3 months ago, she ask me why i didnt date her out at all. I was thinking, why not. so we meet and just what after a few drinks she got horny. we ended up in my place.

we had 2 good sessions, she says she feels good as she had no sex for the past year she had been in sg.

she is going back in a month's time as sg is too tough for her.

Guess i was lucky.

After that didnt see her at the kopi tiam.

daring70
26-05-2009, 08:15 AM
was @ lor 23 over the weekend, still think she's pretty. anyone managed to reach second base with her yet ?

Never seen these before...

hahaha... I still steal glances at my heineken lady at L23... Trying to cultivate a taste for the beer these few weeks then go there and drink..

ironmaiden89
26-05-2009, 10:28 AM
not particularly sure how to decribe this coffee shop..it's very near my favourite bicycle shop call hup leong at chin swee road..

got this tiger beer gal..prc i think...wah lau..quite big boobs and will look at u in a certain way...

i was riding my bicycle that day and saw her...

talking bout it makes my heart pump to training heart rate..

galsiow
26-05-2009, 03:57 PM
G land lor 15.there 1 tigeress name jennifer.not bad,check it out,btw any bro manage to up any beer promoter when supporting their drink?.

crowleyking
28-05-2009, 10:54 PM
there is one 24 hr kopitiam at middle road there.
Got a young girl selling tiger beer (in tiger beer uniform).

Not too bad, quite ah lian. Didnt talk to her. She might be PRC though

topcook1
29-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Saw a nice tiger gal at Yishun Blk 925 coffee shop. The coffee shop is just beside Yishun central POSB bank.

ffff
29-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Yishun 101 aslo have a chio beer Promoter.:D

Vertu
29-05-2009, 08:51 PM
PRC prostitute?

Tiger beer promoter leh.......

topcook1
30-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Woodlands Mart Blk 768 have a chio and CFM face Guiness Stout lady.

yitiaolong
14-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Fajar Shopping Centre, i think is A star coffeeshop. That tiger beer promoter, with a lotus tattoo on her hand. Big eyes, long hair, white skin, Blur blur look but very pretty. 100% head turn

pig40
14-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Toa Payoh Central Blk 78C Food Park just arrived a Carlsberg promoter. I think PRC, dons Green Carlsberg T-shirt. The other prc for Singha beer still around, wears yellow t-shirt.:D

Green Finger
17-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Chai Chee Ave Blk 37, sweet, young and busty 21 years old prc, singha beer promoter.

daring70
22-06-2009, 07:51 AM
ok paiseh, a little bit boliao and off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread. this was a letter to the straits times forum yesterday. i must say that from the way that he wrote (he rated the server's looks), he sounded like a fellow brother on this forum :)

Passion to serve beats good looks

I refer to the article, 'Hiring only good-lookers' (May31).
It is important to hire staff based on their looks because first impressions do count in the service industry.

But having said that, I also believe it is more important that these people are willing to learn and have a passion to serve.

A few years ago, at an upmarket restaurant, I was served by an attractive young waitress (whom I would give 8.5 out of 10 for looks). However, her attitude left me disappointed. She accidentally tripped and spilt the food and drink on me, but instead of apologising, she blamed me for placing my bag on the floor, which she said caused her to trip.

What angered me most was when she said she disliked serving Asians. I told her that her comment not only offended me, but also other guests at the restaurant.

This incident aside, I have received good service by good-

lookers too. Once, at Rasa Sentosa Resort, I met a friendly waiter who looked like United States President Barack Obama.

It is nice to see that there are waiters and waitresses who have a passion to serve.

Ace Kindred Cheong

Young_Gun
26-06-2009, 07:06 AM
any1 know the prc girl at broadway kopi shop at jalan besar stadium?

she is tall, slim, fair, long hair and damn chio. in her late 20 or early 30. I giv her 8/10 for look.

wonder if she is interested to make some quick money :-)

aczeta
26-06-2009, 10:02 AM
any1 know the prc girl at broadway kopi shop at jalan besar stadium?

she is tall, slim, fair, long hair and damn chio. in her late 20 or early 30. I giv her 8/10 for look.

wonder if she is interested to make some quick money :-)

well.. u young man wanna jio her and update us?

Recast
26-06-2009, 12:06 PM
hougang ave 6/8, blk 435A multi stories carpark have one coffeeshop. Every nite pack with beer drinking ah peks. This coffeeshop quite ulu and off the main road, so unless u stay there, u wont know there a coffeeshop inside the estate.

The reason why this coffeeshop is doing a roaring business is that there at least 3 beer promoters everydays. All are young prcs, less than 25yo, friendly with those ah peks/uncles and wear those short short show meat type uniforms. I not into beer / prcs, i just go there for char kway tiao for supper. Even at 10pm+, the coffeeshop still crowded with beer belly uncles/ah peks.:D

Young_Gun
26-06-2009, 10:50 PM
well.. u young man wanna jio her and update us?

haha... my nick name young gun doesn't mean i'm that young...

should try one day... after my overseas trip...

arrow
07-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Haha I still feel stella from S11 amk look more chio, maybe grow older le, but her look still kill. Like her eyes alot. And her cleverage, her legs, her butt, her sexy lip. haha a babe that look so pretty always. Think whoever win her heart must be very blessed. :D

naturegreen
07-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Brother, you can try Ang Mo Kio St 61 Blk 631 Coffee shop. There's 1 pretty tiger beer promoter there. Will rate her 7.5/10 for her looks.

Btw, any guys/ uncles picked up any beer promoters before?

jespertan
18-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Spotted this cute Tiger Beer promoter at Yew Tee (2nd floor, the one that caught fire recently)
She's real cute (7.5/10); slim; friendly; fair & walk fast. Overheard that she's from Malaysia.
But I did not see her when it re-opened last night.
Anyone happen to know her & which coffeeshop she is now?

Love 6969
18-08-2009, 02:35 PM
There's one pretty Tiger promoter at Blk 408 AMK ave 10

Love 6969
18-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Spotted There's A Pretty Tiger Beer Promoter At 408 AMK When I Passed By Yesterday

aczeta
18-08-2009, 02:42 PM
haha... my nick name young gun doesn't mean i'm that young...

should try one day... after my overseas trip...

hahaha ... age is no an issue, so long as GUN is young can liao....

1tigerboy
18-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Last friday i went to Blk 721 Ang mo kio, there is a young tiger promoter wearing white tiger shirt and short.

she look young. Look: 8/10

Love 6969
18-08-2009, 04:22 PM
There's a pretty Tiger promoter at 408 AMK

1tigerboy
18-08-2009, 04:24 PM
hi bro,

why not next time we take photo of those pretty beer promoter and post over here to share ?

hehe :)

Punter888
18-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Yesterday went drinking session in Tampines blk 478 saw one nice prc tiger beer promoter there.......;)

SGFunGuy
18-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Opposite Sembawang shp ctr, S21 Singha Beer promoter name Xiao Yen. Very pretty but abit short.

1tigerboy
19-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Yesterday went drinking session in Tampines blk 478 saw one nice prc tiger beer promoter there.......;)

Cheer ;) ... how old you think ? wow travel to tampines to drink a bit high for me :( .....

wow this thread started by me, hopefully we can know more pretty beer promoter...

Share and sian .... hehe