View Full Version : suggestion regarding orgy section and girls only chatroom channel

squiggle
04-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Hi all, I would like to give suggestions on regards to the orgy section and girls only chatroom channel:

•Do you all think that only couples, event organizers and girls should be allow to make threads in this session and their thread during submission will need to be screen by the mods so to prove that they are genuine?

•Should there be a girls only chatroom channel to be created, so to give some private space for the girls. As girls will always be different from guys, where at times whatever sex things that guys are talking about. They might not being trying to offend the girls but the girls might taking these as offend instead and many guys have a bad habit of pming the pretty girls whenever they see one which will piss them off.

Johnbass
04-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Hi all, I would like to give suggestions on regards to the orgy section and girls only chatroom channel:

•Do you all think that only couples, event organizers and girls should be allow to make threads in this session and their thread during submission will need to be screen by the mods so to prove that they are genuine?

•Should there be a girls only chatroom channel to be created, so to give some private space for the girls. As girls will always be different from guys, where at times whatever sex things that guys are talking about. They might not being trying to offend the girls but the girls might taking these as offend instead and many guys have a bad habit of pming the pretty girls whenever they see one which will piss them off.

UP you for good post!
But later the si ginnas kbkp no CHIOBUs in CR...
:D

sammyboyfor
06-03-2018, 04:22 PM

Wonderful idea but pray tell me how I am supposed to keep guys out of the "girls only" channel?

And please advise how the mods are supposed to perform screenings given the fact that none of the mods reside in Singapore.

squiggle
09-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Wonderful idea but pray tell me how I am supposed to keep guys out of the "girls only" channel?

And please advise how the mods are supposed to perform screenings given the fact that none of the mods reside in Singapore.

Boss, if one day sbf were to get back own chat system like in the past, then you all can make a acl alike system that only allowing female accounts to enter the girls only channel. Don't worry, main and etc channels are still there for both genders to chat together. Of course this kind of thing cannot be perfect, people can still create fake female accounts to sneak in.

Orgy section can be sub divide by one section for girls/couples/organisers together and another for guys to create threads only. So it won't be so messy with so many guys threads only.

Some social media sites they ask the members to take a picture with a paper written with their username and signature on it or something to verify whether the account owner is real.

One day sbf might even be able to come out own cpytocurrency where 10 rep points or something = 1 coin, can be exchange for commercial sex or premium account membership.

sammyboyfor
09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
This foundation of this website is anonymity. Nobody would want to talk about their sex lives if they were forced to reveal snippets of their real identities.

Many also have multiple accounts including myself. Two of my on-line personas are female.

Some of the so called "female" accounts in this forum could well be CID anti vice officers pretending to be loose females or prostitutes.

I have always advocated keeping on-line and real life personas separate. This has not changed since the founding of this forum.

In this age of social media many have been lulled into a false sense of security. The internet remains a dangerous place. Don't trust anyone. Sammyboyforum is NOT a social media app or website. It is a place where dark secrets and strange fetishes are discussed because it's something that would be kept well out of facebook.

Boss, if one day sbf were to get back own chat system like in the past, then you all can make a acl alike system that only allowing female accounts to enter the girls only channel. Don't worry, main and etc channels are still there for both genders to chat together. Of course this kind of thing cannot be perfect, people can still create fake female accounts to sneak in.

Orgy section can be sub divide by one section for girls/couples/organisers together and another for guys to create threads only. So it won't be so messy with so many guys threads only.

Some social media sites they ask the members to take a picture with a paper written with their username and signature on it or something to verify whether the account owner is real.

One day sbf might even be able to come out own cpytocurrency where 10 rep points or something = 1 coin, can be exchange for commercial sex or premium account membership.