PDA

View Full Version : “Local” MILF with 10/10 Massage, 9/10 Figure (D cup!)

halogen019
28-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Back with another lobang to share. This may very well be one of the last threads that I will start. Some bros may know why. And I do hope this is one of the last ones.

My exploration thus far did not yield positive results but this happened to be one of the gems I uncovered few months back. I was hoping to keep this gem in exchange of valuable info but apparently, of the dozens and dozens of bros who tried to help me, no one was able to provide me what I was looking for, not even the closest bit. Maybe we were just chasing unicorns, but still, I am greatly thankful and appreciative.

Peered my head into the shop and was let in by a lady. The first look, she was surely a milf, but damn, the skin was porcelain fair and her body and headlights look pretty decent! She was also very courteous and polite. Asked for a certain girl but there was no such person in the shop. I managed to get her name and told her I would come back for her.

Went back a few days later and she was not in. There was no number to call too. Tried visiting the shop a third time and bingo! I happened to be the last customer before she was leaving work.

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment
Location: 5/10 I do not like the location at all. It is one of the hot zones where raids are getting very frequent. She actually moved to a new shop but it is still within the danger zone which I am not comfortable with. Although quite a few buses go to the place, it is a bit far from train stations.
Room: NA. I cannot comment on the room, because she has since shifted to a new place which I have not been to and do not wish to go to. Sorry about that.

The ML
Name: L****
Nationality: “Singaporean”
Looks: 7/10 I think she looks good and I am sure some bros will rate her higher. I am only giving a 7 to manage expectations. Her facial features quite sharp but she does not have a sharp face. Big eyes and quite classy type of looks because she actually takes a lot of care of her face.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Easily a pair of C+/Ds from the very top drawer! Here is the catch: The shape and perkiness of her boobs are so damn freaking good, I sort of suspected they are not real. But when I squeeze them, they felt totally natural. No silicon hardness, no underlying hardness whatsoever. When I quizzed her about her boobs, she told me it is hereditary. Her mom’s boobs are just as beautiful. To make things even better, her nipples are shaped like milk bottle type. Thick and protruding! Had a wonderful time sucking those and refusing to let go.
Figure: 9/10 Slim type, boobs is boobs, butt is butt. Considering her age, her body is damn well maintained.
Complexion: 9/10 Smooth as silk, fair as porcelain.
Overall, I can say she is someone who takes extremely good care of her body. She is very into healthy living and beauty care and it shows in her body.

The service
Massage: 10/10 The moment she pressed her palms on my back, I knew she was trained in massage. Not piano type, not hardcore type. It is those got strength yet very soothing type. Because such good massage skills are rare, especially in shops like this, I am giving her a very high rating because frankly, it is better than some professional clean ones I tried before. Again, I got to know that she was previously working in a clean legit spa in town. That explains the skills. She is also well versed in the anatomy and muscles, able to cater to different massage requests.
BM: 7/10 not the absolute best and I can understand why. If you want a 10/10 experience for BM, can try another natural D cupper in my other thread.
Attitude: 9/10 very friendly and is able to chat if you connect well with her.

Damage: $45 + $100 for BM (I know this is a tad expensive. I was unable to negotiate down)

Now, here is the tricky part - how to look for her.
She gave me her wechat. I was prepared to give out but then I saw in her account, she posted photos of her family members and I thought it was not appropriate to give out. Her working time is also pretty limited. She is maybe in the shop during the afternoon and may be gone by 6pm. So it is quite difficult to get her. Also, I suspect she may not stay in the shop for long. So if you manage to get the location from me, proceed there and do not find her, please do not blame me. You have been warned.

Up to my discretion on who to pass her working location to. Subject to “background checks” and your past dealings with me. Sorry if my replies are slow.

Please state clearly which ML you want info on, don't just write "Please share". I have a few threads running and I may not be able to read your mind.

Thank you once again to all the friendly bros who trusted and helped me along the way. Except for one bro throughout my 10 years here, it has been pleasant interacting with you bros and it has been an eye opening journey!

sony716
28-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Bro can share ctc and location. I love D cup Mild. Thanks

walker526
28-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Bro, please share contact of milf. Tia.

Back with another lobang to share. This may very well be one of the last threads that I will start. Some bros may know why. And I do hope this is one of the last ones.

My exploration thus far did not yield positive results but this happened to be one of the gems I uncovered few months back. I was hoping to keep this gem in exchange of valuable info but apparently, of the dozens and dozens of bros who tried to help me, no one was able to provide me what I was looking for, not even the closest bit. Maybe we were just chasing unicorns, but still, I am greatly thankful and appreciative.

Peered my head into the shop and was let in by a lady. The first look, she was surely a milf, but damn, the skin was porcelain fair and her body and headlights look pretty decent! She was also very courteous and polite. Asked for a certain girl but there was no such person in the shop. I managed to get her name and told her I would come back for her.

Went back a few days later and she was not in. There was no number to call too. Tried visiting the shop a third time and bingo! I happened to be the last customer before she was leaving work.

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment
Location: 5/10 I do not like the location at all. It is one of the hot zones where raids are getting very frequent. She actually moved to a new shop but it is still within the danger zone which I am not comfortable with. Although quite a few buses go to the place, it is a bit far from train stations.
Room: NA. I cannot comment on the room, because she has since shifted to a new place which I have not been to and do not wish to go to. Sorry about that.

The ML
Looks: 7/10 I think she looks good and I am sure some bros will rate her higher. I am only giving a 7 to manage expectations. Her facial features quite sharp but she does not have a sharp face. Big eyes and quite classy type of looks because she actually takes a lot of care of her face.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Easily a pair of C+/Ds from the very top drawer! Here is the catch: The shape and perkiness of her boobs are so damn freaking good, I sort of suspected they are not real. But when I squeeze them, they felt totally natural. No silicon hardness, no underlying hardness whatsoever. When I quizzed her about her boobs, she told me it is hereditary. Her mom’s boobs are just as beautiful. To make things even better, her nipples are shaped like milk bottle type. Thick and protruding! Had a wonderful time sucking those and refusing to let go.
Figure: 9/10 Slim type, boobs is boobs, butt is butt. Considering her age, her body is damn well maintained.
Overall, I can say she is someone who takes extremely good care of her body. She is very into healthy living and beauty care and it shows in her body.

The service
Massage: 10/10 The moment she pressed her palms on my back, I knew she was trained in massage. Not piano type, not hardcore type. It is those got strength yet very soothing type. Because such good massage skills are rare, especially in shops like this, I am giving her a very high rating because frankly, it is better than some professional clean ones I tried before. Again, I got to know that she was previously working in a clean legit spa in town. That explains the skills. She is also well versed in the anatomy and muscles, able to cater to different massage requests.
BM: 7/10 not the absolute best and I can understand why. If you want a 10/10 experience for BM, can try another natural D cupper in my other thread.

Damage: $45 + $100 for BM (I know this is a tad expensive. I was unable to negotiate down)

She gave me her wechat. I was prepared to give out but then I saw in her account, she posted photos of her family members and I thought it was not appropriate to give out. Her working time is also pretty limited. She is maybe in the shop during the afternoon and may be gone by 6pm. So it is quite difficult to get her. Also, I suspect she may not stay in the shop for long. So if you manage to get the location from me, proceed there and do not find her, please do not blame me. You have been warned.

Up to my discretion on who to pass her working location to. Subject to “background checks” and your past dealings with me. Sorry if my replies are slow.

Please state clearly which ML you want info on, don't just write "Please share". I have a few threads running and I may not be able to read your mind.

Thank you once again to all the friendly bros who trusted and helped me along the way. Except for one bro throughout my 10 years here, it has been pleasant interacting with you bros and it has been an eye opening journey!

jared100
28-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Total $145 for BM by aunty is very expensive.

I PM u bro

AQUARIUS88873
28-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Hi bro can share ty

momba
28-02-2018, 08:02 PM

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment

The ML

The service

hi bro,

can please share contact and location? thanks.

SnowLeopards
28-02-2018, 09:04 PM
There are members attempting to keep the prices in control and here we have a $100 Boob Massage. :D

Pierre.

taumajid2003
28-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Total $145 for BM by aunty is very expensive.

Not expensive!! if u get to suck those nipples

karmaisabitch
01-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Care to share

siralexferguson
01-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Good stuff. Queuing up.

Nemesis_v
01-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Bro,

Please share this gem with me before you retire. Haha

rush115
01-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Contact pls

duanehneh
02-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Bro.. Can share the contact.

Thanks.

Becky
02-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Care to share ? Sound so juicy !

Livo
02-03-2018, 03:16 PM
That's a really pricy "local" you shared. lolololol. Keep to the market rates and enjoy wisely.

illusionerx
02-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Bro, care to share? Thanks in advance!

xangel2008
02-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Bro share the Dcup milf

siralexferguson
02-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Stilllvin queue.... Haha.... Like queuing for certain brand of bak kwa sia. .hehe

Bro bro.... Will be right here waiting for u..... To enlighten.... Thks

Bourne1962
02-03-2018, 07:00 PM
can share contact of L**** bro, need a good massage.

Liphair
02-03-2018, 07:15 PM
If you guys read carefully, not just the exciting part. He obviously wants you to PM him.

People where got time check every post see your 'contact pls' and serve you the contact via PM unless they OKT.

Fudgiewudgie
03-03-2018, 03:35 AM
Pm ts no reply, maybe power not strong enough. Sad

skyboy1981
03-03-2018, 05:16 AM
Hi brother care to share the location thanks best regards to you

lengjie
04-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Bro. Can share ctc?

halogen019
05-03-2018, 02:46 AM
My sharing principles still apply.

zero pointers, I hope you can show some effort to get some points. It is an indication of your acceptance and contribution to the forum.

Do not ask contacts here. I don't really read. Just PM me.

I have over 100 PMs to deal with. So please be patient.

If you waited for a long time but I did not reply, can try to PM me again but don't spam my inbox haha.

Thanks to bros who asked me what happened and sent their well wishes. I appreciate them all.

Ninjoboy
06-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Can share the milf with big boobs would love to try thanks

halogen019
06-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Thanks for bros support.

I may have to delay some PMs. Apparently the joint is a bit flooded now.

The ML is appreciative of all the support.

Just realised that there were some comments on the pricing of her service. Yes I do admit it is a tad expensive, given the market rate is usually $80. Furthermore, she is not a SYT.

But there will always be a willing seller and a willing buyer and I do not feel it is exhorbitantly over priced. Of course there are always better and worse deals, no need for colourful language to criticise. Some bros like SYT while others like milf. Some like PRCs while others like Thais.

As a matter of fact, some bros have visited her and overpaid for her service by quite a lot as a way of showing their appreciation for her quality service.

Sammymakelove
06-03-2018, 10:06 PM
share ctc please. thanks

Eastman123
07-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Nice.. pls share if possible bro. :)

hornyboyz
08-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Bro, can share ctc, pls

raindeer
12-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Bro can share contact. Thanks!

Cheesebeast
12-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Can share ctc and damages. Thanks

LauNuaGuy
12-03-2018, 10:16 PM

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment

The ML

The service

Bro can share contact? Thanks

winterrain
13-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Can share the CTC? Thx

symbiosis
13-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Can share ctc. Thanks.

xfire4678
13-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Mind sharing

AQUARIUS88873
13-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Hi bro can share ty

winterrain
14-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Can share?

Big Sexy
14-03-2018, 09:25 AM
cant u say something else? your first 6 post are mostly either can share , or please share..

if you want to accumulate post, at least make an effort to read those threads.. 7-8 reply in a few mins to various threads suggest you dont even bother to read :rolleyes:

what do u then expect the mods to do with you? :confused:

FFS dont make things difficult for the mod :rolleyes:

Can share?

scuderia88
14-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Bro, please share. Thanks.

sivinic
14-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Hello bro can share contact

walker526
14-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Bro, please share. Thanks.

The ML

halogen019
15-03-2018, 12:31 AM
My apologies for the delay to bros who PM me.

Have cleared most of my PMs in batches to prevent overflooding of the place.

For those who may not have received my replies, it can be due to the following:

- you are a suspected clone
- you do not have any power
- you have a past history of posting stuff which I found questionable
- I have really missed out your PM unintentionally (sorry about it)

For those who are asking for contacts by posting here, please do so by dropping me a PM. I usually do not respond to requests here.

If you feel like writing an FR, by all means, go ahead.

Please also take note that although I have the ML's wechat, I do not feel comfortable giving out as she has photos of her family members in it.

halogen019
23-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Have replied to most PMs.

Sorry once again if you waited for a long time. Need to space out my dissemination of info.

Some bros provided feedback to me through PMs. Overall, positive words.

Would just like to say again that her max service is BM.

Bourne1962
24-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Bro, can share contact? Local MILF name:L****

SamLeongFor
24-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Bro, I like Big Boobs, Care to share with me?

Thanks q

pshan3
24-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks TS for sharing. All i can say she's powerhouse :D.

pshan3
25-03-2018, 02:41 AM
Stop messaging me and ask me about contact. You get from TS. Simple Fullstop. 2 idiots already message me asking me for contact , obviously i aint going to give out.

max7
25-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Bro pls share location and contacts

taumajid2003
26-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Stop messaging me and ask me about contact. You get from TS. Simple Fullstop. 2 idiots already message me asking me for contact , obviously i aint going to give out.

Fck U!! Ya..selfish fcker!! I am 1 of the so called idiot!! F U !

taumajid2003
26-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Thanks TS for sharing. All i can say she's powerhouse :D.

fck u and stop the lie!! stop the crock of bullshit!!

halogen019
27-03-2018, 01:51 AM
Most if not all eligible bros are given info on this ML.

Once again, don't post here to ask for contacts. I may not read. FRs are welcome.

Ronrusty
27-03-2018, 02:18 AM
Hi bro, keen for this, can share contact?

Chinki
27-03-2018, 11:47 AM

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment

The ML

The service

Can pm share ctc bro? Thanks much!

Bonie
27-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Hi bro, keen for this, can share contact?

skyboy1981
27-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Please share the location thanks best regards. Milf lover. I

livevire
27-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Hey Bro,
Pla share ctc info.

Thanks

rayhan77
27-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Hi bro, ctc for local mild pls... Thanks..

hardik008
27-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Hi Bro can share contact

angkim
28-03-2018, 02:04 PM
you got mail bro just did an exchange

Holey
28-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Mind sharing?

taumajid2003
28-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Mind sharing?

Nobody is sharing la!! Stop asking these selfish nincompoops who just wanna

have the "goodies" to themselves!!!

taumajid2003
28-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Nobody is sharing la!! Stop asking these selfish nincompoops who just wanna

have the "goodies" to themselves!!!

And ya...minus my points because I am not carrying balls and sayings good things!!!

halogen019
29-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Temporarily halting giving out her info for a few days.

She is currently out of town but will be back soon.

As usual, zero pointers need not PM me. Don't post here to ask for contact. PM me instead. My replies may be slow but if you do qualify you would get it.

taumajid2003
31-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Temporarily halting giving out her info for a few days.

She is currently out of town but will be back soon.

As usual, zero pointers need not PM me. Don't post here to ask for contact. PM me instead. My replies may be slow but if you do qualify you would get it.

ya..sure sure

manix
01-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Share please

GrannyLao
01-04-2018, 04:36 AM
share pls ty.

taumajid2003
04-04-2018, 10:09 PM
these morons won't share!!!

taumajid2003
04-04-2018, 10:11 PM
minus my point for no apparent reason. Just because I don't suck up to their shits!!

taumajid2003
05-04-2018, 02:32 PM
minus my point for no apparent reason. Just because I don't suck up to their shits!!

yeah!! minus some more la...moderator shit fuck!!

Sjiaojiao
05-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Please PM
Thanks in advance

skyboy1981
06-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Care to share the location thanks best regards 😊

taumajid2003
06-04-2018, 03:33 PM

these morons won't share la

xshado
06-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Can share contact... The d cupper milf

taumajid2003
06-04-2018, 11:01 PM

so u got the contact from the morons?

ginta
07-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Bro dont mind sharing. I like good massage

MISSI
07-04-2018, 07:26 PM
seems like a genuine share - TS bro can pm me ?

Have replied to most PMs.

Sorry once again if you waited for a long time. Need to space out my dissemination of info.

Some bros provided feedback to me through PMs. Overall, positive words.

Would just like to say again that her max service is BM.

monyet82
08-04-2018, 03:36 AM
Bro care to share... if u dont mind, love to support the local neh neh... cheerss...

taumajid2003
08-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Bro care to share... if u dont mind, love to support the local neh neh... cheerss...

bunch of selfish fuckers who only keep it for self consumption...hard for them

to share around. it's like cutting a piece of flesh of their dickhead!

superman_25
09-04-2018, 02:36 PM
bro, can pm the location, pls

ShittyAss
09-04-2018, 11:16 PM
bunch of selfish fuckers who only keep it for self consumption...hard for them

to share around. it's like cutting a piece of flesh of their dickhead!

Hahaha... question is.. do u venture yourself to so many joints n share when u found someone decent or good as well?

Caspain
10-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi Bro, can share place and contact? thanks!

BGNeo
10-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Hi Bro, can share place and contact? Thanks in advance

woohoo123
10-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a gem. Would love to try

cnufhr
10-04-2018, 09:16 PM
please share contact.

halogen019
11-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Have replied to most, if not all bros who qualify.

I repeat yet again... Hope these simple and basic instructions written clearly here can be followed.

1. Please PM me. I cannot guarantee bros posting "please share" here will get her info. I rarely monitor what is happening in this thread.

2. Zero pointers need not apply. You have to earn your power to prove your contribution in the forum.

3. If your last post was several years ago, I may not share.

4. If I suspect you have clones around, I may not share too. I want to apologise to a bro whose nickname bear much resemblance to another infamous bro who I do not wish to deal with. I don't know how you can prove you are not related to him.

And with that, L**** is back working after her short break. Good luck to all.

tnuc
11-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Great share by TS.

Ninjoboy
11-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Hi bro can share the local milf d cup thanks would like to check her out

MrSimplez
12-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Hi bro, can share? :)

fabwan
16-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Would like to try... pls share ctc...ty

AQUARIUS88873
16-04-2018, 06:50 PM
Hi bro can share ty

tender
19-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Hi bro, can share contact of this local milf? Thanks

sibeinerd
19-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Have replied to most, if not all bros who qualify.

I repeat yet again... Hope these simple and basic instructions written clearly here can be followed.

1. Please PM me. I cannot guarantee bros posting "please share" here will get her info. I rarely monitor what is happening in this thread.

2. Zero pointers need not apply. You have to earn your power to prove your contribution in the forum.

3. If your last post was several years ago, I may not share.

4. If I suspect you have clones around, I may not share too. I want to apologise to a bro whose nickname bear much resemblance to another infamous bro who I do not wish to deal with. I don't know how you can prove you are not related to him.

And with that, L**** is back working after her short break. Good luck to all.

Bro.i pm u Liao. Last round u gave me. This round I not yet recieve le. Pls share k

Zed20
20-04-2018, 01:35 AM
share ctc thx

empire888
20-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Bro..share pls...L****..loves a MILF...always

man_11
25-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Care to share contact please?
Thanks

hitman1891
25-04-2018, 04:52 PM
care to share contact? thanks!:D

nexusam
25-04-2018, 05:36 PM
hi buddy, please share the ctc with me. thanks.

halogen019
27-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Replied to most if not all bros who qualified.

don't ask for contact here.

And to set the record straight,

She is still working there.

I have her wechat but I don't think it is appropriate for me to share because the account seems to be a personal one.

I don't have the shop number too. paiseh.

She does not do anything more than FJ. Kindly respect her wishes.

macmillan
28-04-2018, 03:25 PM
I have tried this "local" MILF which bro Halogen has written about. Can confirm everything in his FR is true (including the $100 charge for BM!). Solid experience; thank you for sharing!

rocket1128
28-04-2018, 03:49 PM
I have tried this "local" MILF which bro Halogen has written about. Can confirm everything in his FR is true (including the $100 charge for BM!). Solid experience; thank you for sharing!

yes agreed.
you can always trust bro Halogen review.

Chronograph
28-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Bro halogen019.Hope u could share contact of massage lady L**** with me,thanks..

itchyitchy
28-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Bro, hope you can share ctc.

Though it's slightly steeper, wouldn't mind paying more for a local..

Must support Singaporean!!

Pls share

CiviC.TurbO
29-04-2018, 04:22 AM
Bro can share location

superman_25
29-04-2018, 12:18 PM
bro, can pm the location, very interested, pls

ivo7
29-04-2018, 11:41 PM
Big fan of Milf, could you pls share the contact?

santo
30-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Can
N share?

Terry369
13-05-2018, 03:18 PM
Can share the contact ? Thanks

kayy9
13-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Share location thx

fmll
13-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Please share ctc for local milf thanks

Legged
15-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Hi Bro, please share the contact. Thank you!

rockliu
20-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Dear bro can share the local milf d cup thanks would like to check her out

Ichiban178
21-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Hi Bro can share contact of the ml.
Thank you

Ichiban178
21-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Bro can share contact pls thank you

elvin9965
15-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Can share contact

mrpresident
16-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi hi can share ???

kicassology
16-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Hey due, kind sharing this Milf of yours? Deeply appreciated mate.

Umaplered
16-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Pls share ctc details bro

atlarg
17-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Bro can share her ctc and location? Finally wats the dmg

Sjozeph
17-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Bro ... Contact please

demon1000
17-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Can share ctc?

HenrySWK
17-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Bro can share her contact and location?

kingsmen
18-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Please share contact and location

Any pic to view ?

wangatwork
18-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Hi bro pm-ed you already:D

thaipo
18-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Hi bro, not sure if I qualify, pls share contact if u can. Thx for the info. Cheers.

scuderia88
19-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Boss, please share contact with me please.

maomao34
19-06-2018, 07:17 PM
hi bro... please share contacts... Thanks!

wat_the_fxxx
19-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Hi bro,can share the contact?

Bourne1962
23-06-2018, 02:28 PM
The ML

can share contact bro?

GrannyLao
23-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Share the local milf pls

Waterlili
23-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Bro, can share contacts? Tks

irvinenergy
24-06-2018, 02:17 PM
can share me local milf contact L**** please? thanks bro

BGNeo
26-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Don't mind share contact on this local MILF.

Thanks

santo
26-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Can share pls....

runnerboy
26-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Share info local milf bro please

luvtit
27-06-2018, 01:52 AM
Bro, can share contact please? Thanks.

irvinenergy
27-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Bro can share ctc pls

cret
27-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Bro share lobang pls

halogen019
29-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Sorry for my late PMs

Have cleared them. This ML has changed work location recently.

same rules apply.

PM me, those asking for contact here shall not be entertained.

zero pointers need not apply.

symbiosis
02-07-2018, 08:18 AM
Hi,

Can pm ctc. Thanks.

69king77
02-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Hi Bro

Can pm contacts please ?

Would like to try this milf.

Cheers !

QQ man
07-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Hi bro, care to share the contact “Local” MILF with 10/10 Massage, 9/10 Figure (D cup!). Many thanks

AQUARIUS88873
07-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Bro can share ctc pls

Specialspa
08-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Post wrong but bump thread

sofaking
08-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Can share pls?
Thanks

TheNotouriousSB
11-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro would you Mind to share please ? Thanks.

akbj2002
11-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Hi Bro...care to share contact and location?...Thanks.

tabamo
12-07-2018, 09:11 PM
share the contact

theboy00
13-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Ctc pls. Tks alot

illusionerx
16-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Hi bro, care to share this milf contact and location? Thanks in advance!

KINGor75
21-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Bro, please share contact of milf. Tia.

Bro able to share this milf contact n location? Thank you

tehice
22-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Bro share contact please!

taumajid2003
23-07-2018, 10:01 AM
share your ass la!! these bunck of selfish fuckers won't share..

kingtie
26-07-2018, 04:24 PM
contact pls bro, thanks

owen1985
24-08-2018, 04:46 PM
bro ,

may i have her contact?

chinpo
26-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Hey bro I'm new in this forum. I'll be here in SG for a week for business. Would really like to taste milf while I'm here. Can you share her contact? Thanks in advance

halogen019
31-08-2018, 01:31 AM
I have replied to all qualified PMs since like 2-3 months back. I apologise for the delay.

She has changed her workplace, info correct as of 17 Aug.

If your PM bounced back, pls PM me again.

sibeinerd
31-08-2018, 01:32 AM
I have replied to all qualified PMs since like 2-3 months back. I apologise for the delay.

She has changed her workplace, info correct as of 17 Aug.

If your PM bounced back, pls PM me again.

Bro u misss out on me.pla share

Zed20
31-08-2018, 04:10 AM
pm ctc thx

rush115
16-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Bro able to share this contact?

ginogrego
16-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Bro can share this Milf.

omg369
16-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Don’t mind share the contact

Golfoxer
17-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Pls share contact bro. Thanks!

itwarrior
17-11-2018, 05:54 PM
I need this bro. Can share

gogoholiday
17-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Hi bro, can share contact?

Dhuzi
17-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Bro can share the ctc thanks

ice1705
18-11-2018, 09:14 AM
hi bro,

can share ctc n location? much appreciated..

hi747
21-11-2018, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=halogen019;17083723]Back with another lobang to share. This may very well be one of the last threads that I will start. Some bros may know why. And I do hope this is one of the last ones.

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment

The ML

The service

Thank you once again to all the friendly bros who trusted and helped me along the way. Except for one bro throughout my 10 years here, it has been pleasant interacting with you bros and it has been an eye opening journey![/QUO
BRO CONTACT PLEASE

KnuckleDuster
21-11-2018, 11:57 PM
Please share contact

xnorax
22-11-2018, 12:10 AM
can share the ctc?

happie_la_la
22-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Bro can share this local gem?

iluvhc
22-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Bro,

Care to share the contact please?

yoloboy191
26-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Bro mind shading? :)

Bourne1962
29-11-2018, 10:50 AM
can share contact bro?

BdkGiler
04-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Hi! Can share location and contact? Thanks

ivo7
04-12-2018, 11:36 PM
HI Bro, could you share your MILF contacts pls? been starving for one

tekocong
05-12-2018, 05:48 AM

Cut to the chase, FR:

The Environment

The ML

The service

Hi halogen019 bro,

Thanks for nice FR. Pls share ctcs & location of this local MILF with 10/10 massage plus 9/10 D cup. TIA 🙏 !

Ninjoboy
05-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Hi bro can share her contact this singaporean d cup milf, i would pm you but your mailbox full thanks bro

liver_pool8
05-12-2018, 03:08 PM
TS, pls share..

Piichaii
11-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Bro, please share. much appreciated

funtimee
11-12-2018, 07:27 PM
hi bro, can share location and ctc?

yr inbox is full :D:D

killarz
14-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Bro. Would like to visit :) can you share location for this milf

gba1019
15-12-2018, 01:09 AM
can share contact?

Teevee21
16-12-2018, 12:08 PM
“Local” MILF with 10/10 Massage, 9/10 Figure (D cup!)
Care to share contact thks

naughtyboyboy
17-12-2018, 01:29 AM
mind share the contact? I boobs lover here!

SBFqualityctrl
17-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Please share contact bro !!

manylobang
17-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc pls.

kennethtt78
17-12-2018, 03:28 PM
hi bro can share her contact tks?

kraam
20-12-2018, 01:45 AM
pls share contact

ppaces
20-12-2018, 04:34 AM
HI Bro:

L****- “Local” MILF with 10/10 Massage, 9/10 Figure (D cup!) - please kindly share her contact. Many thanks.

x3liarsboy
20-12-2018, 05:34 AM
Hi, mind to share ctc? Thank you

Joe_Lim
07-01-2019, 11:06 PM
This local MILF still in operation?

Care to share?

FieEnrique
07-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Bro ur inbox full.. Pls clear..

Joe_Lim
09-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Bro ur inbox full.. Pls clear..

His mailbox is full for months already. Anyway i have many playground so not really hard up for new contact if others not interested to share, all up to individual.

Enjoy but safety come first.

fgfgar
10-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Hi bro. Care to share location n number . Many thanks

kelso
10-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Hi bro, can share? Will up your pts, thanks.

havana
10-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Hi bro, your mailbox is full, unable to send you request for her contact. Can u share, tks a million