PDA

View Full Version : Disposable Undies

cheongah123
04-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Hi guys, other than the "blacklisted" Holland V number spa..
who else uses the disposable wear? It feels shiok to be torn by them!:p

perks
03-03-2018, 04:03 PM
I only know of 2 joints in the east which provide this. Any other bros want to exchange with me?

triplebiatch
03-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Hi guys, other than the "blacklisted" Holland V number spa..
who else uses the disposable wear? It feels shiok to be torn by them!:p

? Isn’t most spa use disposal undies? And all will tear or cut when they wanna make you happy?

Isn’t this the norm or I always get special treatment ?

suibian
03-03-2018, 05:26 PM
There is another at BT timah and provide hj too

perks
03-03-2018, 06:45 PM
? Isn’t most spa use disposal undies? And all will tear or cut when they wanna make you happy?

Isn’t this the norm or I always get special treatment ?
Haha maybe you special lah bro. A lot of spas I go to always have those cloth shorts. Not exciting at all...

gingerhorn
03-03-2018, 06:47 PM
i bring my own disposable Gstring

Arcon
05-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Some shops may have both. Just ask and see if they have.
Have been going to one place and always they give the cloth one.
Then one day my ml gave me a disposable one. I was surprised and ask her if this is new..she said nope.
She said mostly don't like so she never offered it to me.
I told her next time pls always give me the disposable one. :D

cheongah123
05-03-2018, 12:23 AM
hehhee you are right, some places offers both! I have to ask for it. however those that have been using cloth undies, they dun rip my disposable de leh :(

trichard
05-03-2018, 12:25 AM
hehhee you are right, some places offers both! I have to ask for it. however those that have been using cloth undies, they dun rip my disposable de leh :(

Why you all like the rip...

darkness4311666
05-03-2018, 09:10 AM
There is one ard tb

Arcon
05-03-2018, 12:23 PM

Mine do rip it..coz not enough space..:D

Benny9011
05-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Can share for built timah thanks

chocolink
05-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Got one in town area also use disposable.

Dogslife
05-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Many years ago I went to a clean shop in Crawford, the ml gives me a larger size shorts. After turn over she massage my legs and slowly slide her hands inside the shorts and play with my little bro. Too bad she was there for a very short period and the shop was also taken over by another owner.

fastfoot
05-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Some shops may have both. Just ask and see if they have.
Have been going to one place and always they give the cloth one.
Then one day my ml gave me a disposable one. I was surprised and ask her if this is new..she said nope.
She said mostly don't like so she never offered it to me.
I told her next time pls always give me the disposable one. :D

Won't it be better if no need to wear them ?

Cheesebeast
05-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Does it feel better to wear disposable undies? Normally i will be fully nude during massage

Kingjay
06-03-2018, 12:25 AM
i have one super masseuse in the west that uses disposable undies.
20 mins jg and hj makes it much better when she tears it all up.

Open for trades in the west!

mukatisu
06-03-2018, 02:49 AM
i bring my own disposable Gstring

Bro, where to get disposable G string??

SiliconVibrator
06-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Does it feel better to wear disposable undies? Normally i will be fully nude during massage

Some ml insist must wear shorts provided leh, so sad

Arcon
07-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Won't it be better if no need to wear them ?

This place not allowed to be in birthday suit leh..

keyster
12-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Regular shop I go uses cloth shorts, when things get interesting the
Ml will turn the shorts in such a way easy to access and comfortable but yet still discreet. Anyone with such experiences?

acidtest
12-03-2018, 04:55 PM
I dislike disposable undies because they are tight and too restrictive on my little bro. I prefer loose loose shorts where the girls can gorek my family jewels with wild abandon :D

jiangdalia
28-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Disposable. Those reusable short is ughhh

subband
28-03-2018, 12:07 PM
most shops offer regular shorts and disposable types.
can request for disposable as preference.

muthu_curry
28-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Disposable. Those reusable short is ughhh

ya i do not patronize shops that use reusable shorts

imagine how many men's cum are in them

too_hot
28-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Some ml insist must wear shorts provided leh, so sad

Put it in a positive way, with the shorts on, when they slide their hand in to carress our little bro (or tear up the disposal type) got extra element of surprise. After all those of us who cheong HC one of the reasons we say is got that element of surprise (compared to going to GL).

Spermster
28-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Ragoon got one is wear disposable underwear. Rip open is damn shoik. But is milf. Not those syt... sian..

scuderia88
28-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Ragoon got one is wear disposable underwear. Rip open is damn shoik. But is milf. Not those syt... sian..

Bro, the milfs are they lao chio?
Did they rip open your underwear or put hands inside to tickle your stick?

If yes, can share location & name please?
Thank you.

Dino99
10-04-2018, 02:46 PM
anyone can share places that don't require disposable underwear but clean massage?

jsugar
10-04-2018, 03:17 PM
There's a few in the west that uses this disposable shorts that need to be ripped.
There are also those using disposable undies but dont usually rip.

Benny9011
10-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Can share thanks

Littlewolf
10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
anyone can share places that don't require disposable underwear but clean massage?

Where got naked massage clean 1... lol

meisaloverboy
10-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Yeah, rip off underwear turns the mood to some people, like me. There was a Malay lady at a reputed spa alng upper Thomson who did that all time I visited her. Though no spl, tear and tease was guarantee.

punggol
10-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Got a couple bro, spa at circuit road is disposablr g-string. Spa at amk is disposable ripping type. Like tio keong kan 🤣

Yeah, rip off underwear turns the mood to some people, like me. There was a Malay lady at a reputed spa alng upper Thomson who did that all time I visited her. Though no spl, tear and tease was guarantee.

casecase
12-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Bro, can share the details? Sent you a PM, appreciated

Dino99
12-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Where got naked massage clean 1... lol

I have went to 2 of the clean shop. The underwear was on the shelves not on the bed so i just lie down cover with towel. I usually will opt for body scrub. The Ml didnt say anything or ask me to wear back but too bad she went back to china. Teasing to the max but no services provided.

Another place i try near also never wear i only request for thigh massage but no teasing at all. But Ml can see my brother a few times when i move. The feeling is damm shiok. Second time i visted they did ask me to wear as different ml. That why im find other playground :(

superstiffy
13-04-2018, 10:42 AM
First time go to this massage place, pay and go inside room.. see got underwear on the bed so I wear…. ML come in and start.. about halfway, she ask me how come I wear underwear… tio stun… I ask her can don't wear one meh? she say can… then ask me want to take out anot?

Knn can dun wear then put there for what… but limpeh like this kind of go through motion thing lo… :D:D:D

sibeinerd
13-04-2018, 11:12 AM
First time go to this massage place, pay and go inside room.. see got underwear on the bed so I wear…. ML come in and start.. about halfway, she ask me how come I wear underwear… tio stun… I ask her can don't wear one meh? she say can… then ask me want to take out anot?

Knn can dun wear then put there for what… but limpeh like this kind of go through motion thing lo… :D:D:D

Can share with me bro. I like to massage in nude thank u

YubabaC
13-04-2018, 11:16 AM
There's one at the north near Marsiling MRT that uses disposable undies for Sensual Massage. I started with normal oil ($50/hr), they provided cotton shorts.

Needagoodone
15-04-2018, 02:27 AM
Bro, can share the details? Sent you a PM, appreciated

pure.... spa

Kazekage
15-04-2018, 08:14 AM

Bro share contact and locations pls

lam1673
15-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Found one joint at Whampoa drive that does not require/provide shorts. This is a "semi clean" joint, ie not all ML provide extra.
Was served by a MILF last month. Her massage was good but limited teasing. The teasing part was only massaging the full butt over the towel. When she was massaging the lower abdomen, I "accidentally" move my towel down to expose my cock to hint her for GQ, but she immediately move the towel back to cover up. She ended with a top head massage and without any GQ. However her massage was good.

trichard
15-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Found one joint at Whampoa drive that does not require/provide shorts. This is a "semi clean" joint, ie not all ML provide extra.
Was served by a MILF last month. Her massage was good but limited teasing. The teasing part was only massaging the full butt over the towel. When she was massaging the lower abdomen, I "accidentally" move my towel down to expose my cock to hint her for GQ, but she immediately move the towel back to cover up. She ended with a top head massage and without any GQ. However her massage was good.

Lol..... How u accidentally...

Greenfrog
15-04-2018, 10:01 PM

wow bro, mind sharing this place??

daddyqwer
15-04-2018, 11:10 PM
i have one super masseuse in the west that uses disposable undies.
20 mins jg and hj makes it much better when she tears it all up.

Open for trades in the west!

Bro care to share

jizzer54
21-04-2018, 05:28 PM

Hi, can share contact, Thank you.

Jjleejj
27-04-2018, 08:56 AM

Hi bro, can share the place and the price

iwasanoobonce
17-05-2018, 09:41 PM
yes i agree tearing undies is sexy, wearing shorts is a turn off

dexpaul
20-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Last week. Tried this spa. Given those big boxer short disposal. Ml throughout the massage keep tearing the disposal. Very fun.

rambutarn
20-05-2018, 04:14 PM
I dun often go for massage but when i do, most places give disposable. Disposable gives the thrills but sometimes when the ML start ripping... you know confirm no GQ liao sian. But i dun understand why it seems like disposable very rare liddat but alot of place give disposable leh

guyplatinum
29-05-2018, 07:10 AM
I have tried 3 types of disposable pants.

1) Triangle shape, it is just like travel type of paper undies, same shape as the real undies

2) Box type, it is like a short. This is where the tearing apart happen as to gain access to inner thigh. I guess this is what bro here said the shiokness when that happened.

3) G-string type. Sometime ago I had this in bugis joint but that one now become not so good already. The kindkiness is that there is no way for the the tiny piece of paper in front cover the when it grow bigger...haha...kind of interesting to see the facial reaction of some massuer...usually that mean there is a teasing massage. Those are the good old day. Anyone has encountered this recently instead of those P*massage that charge us more?

cartmanez
29-05-2018, 08:25 AM
There is one place in the west with disposable boxers n gq. ML is above average imo

newbird26
31-05-2018, 10:58 AM
There is one at orchard where they don’t provide shorts or disposable. You use the towel on the bed to wrap around or simply lie facing down when ml come.

waspzr
06-06-2018, 07:06 AM
There is one place in the west with disposable boxers n gq. ML is above average imo

Bro can share location n contact?
Thanks

Littlewolf
06-06-2018, 03:35 PM
I like naked massage.

Got lobang pm me to trade.

justdarrennn
06-06-2018, 03:46 PM
hi! pls share with me thanks :D

Gravesity
06-06-2018, 04:03 PM
I like naked massage.

Got lobang pm me to trade.

I prefer this too. Most ML pretend to look away when I walk out of the shower, after that confess she peep :D

Littlewolf
06-06-2018, 05:31 PM
I prefer this too. Most ML pretend to look away when I walk out of the shower, after that confess she peep :D

Yes.. then i always ask them u prefer maassage young man or old man... before proceeding to stroke their legs. No rejection i will squeeze their ass.

Most no rejection and tell me they like young man. Hehe