PDA

View Full Version : bencoolen beauty services

Pages : 1 [2]

horny7878
04-11-2020, 08:58 AM
I always pass by, they still seem to be doing brisk business.
Shows that there are still many Roberts out there.

Actually if you pass by there regularly you will know most of the gals CMI.
The chioest one imo??? Must be the boss T!!!

Txxx will be considered MILF. Definitely quite chio. Another milf might be Joxxxx

A couple of the younger one looks ok la. XX? Axx?

rainmaker1
04-11-2020, 09:58 AM
I always pass by, they still seem to be doing brisk business.
Shows that there are still many Roberts out there.

Actually if you pass by there regularly you will know most of the gals CMI.
The chioest one imo??? Must be the boss T!!!

True. Every time I walk past nowadays, the gals cmi.

Cyrus1963
04-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Bro can share the contacts? Tks tks

owen10
04-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Txxx will be considered MILF. Definitely quite chio. Another milf might be Joxxxx

A couple of the younger one looks ok la. XX? Axx?

True. Every time I walk past nowadays, the gals cmi.

Alas I dun patronize PB anymore since after its opening.
I was ‘fortunate’ to be served by the boss then.
But I dun like it cos sell package pushy kind.

In case other Bros wondering, no specials.
Not that I know of.

The other shop down the corridor, seems to hv a not bad young msian ... anyone tried? There are 2 Viet that I know of. 1 quite chio but dun see her anymore. Could hv returned home. Any idea this shop same same pushy pushy sell package? I expect so. :rolleyes:

Martin1983
11-12-2020, 08:27 AM
Anyone recently visit PB ? Are they still hard sell the packages? Thanks

nitin
11-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Alas I dun patronize PB anymore since after its opening.
I was ‘fortunate’ to be served by the boss then.
But I dun like it cos sell package pushy kind.

Bro
See that u still actively hunting...
Well done :D

mpfire
11-12-2020, 12:43 PM

Previously yes! Now yes! In future still Yes!
this is how they survive.

owen10
12-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Bro
See that u still actively hunting...
Well done :D

Hi Bro

Long time no chat.
Mainly recce, also chiong less cos of Covid.
How you? Still chiong?
If inconvenient post here can PM.

PB boss really dam on.
You can see her gals outside shop touting for biz the whole day.
Even night time they still doing their rounds til 8+, 9.
The other shop at d other end less hard up. Usually close quite early.

I think one of the KPI of the gals are selling packages.
If normal facial n massage, how much can they make only?
Usually a ML @ a normal clean spa get only around 30% of the hourly commission. That’s why they usually dun like those hourly jobs.

HJL1
12-12-2020, 10:36 PM

agreed.. these kind of shops, they usually use their "appeal" if they have to lure customers to buy packages..

sometimes even the ones that lead you to the shop isnt the one thats gonna massage or do facial for you.. will be another ugly one.. the ones standing outside a number of them are just to lure customers with their looks.. cos the one working inside CMI =x hahaha

owen10
13-12-2020, 04:59 PM
agreed.. these kind of shops, they usually use their "appeal" if they have to lure customers to buy packages..

sometimes even the ones that lead you to the shop isnt the one thats gonna massage or do facial for you.. will be another ugly one.. the ones standing outside a number of them are just to lure customers with their looks.. cos the one working inside CMI =x hahaha

Agree bro
Classic tactic
After they dim lights it might be hard to figure out esp the old uncles or those wearing glasses
Some Bros might be too embarrassed to request for the original girl
Unless the bro really create a scene maybe the boss will have no choice but to get the original girl to serve

Mankok
13-12-2020, 08:41 PM
If you really want the girl of your choice you can make a booking. That's what I did several times. And then you will find out that some of these gals always seem to be fully booked. For example Jon... and two msians (who already left BTW).
Don't underestimate : these shops have their fair share of patrons!

luxury88
14-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Just by pass the building facing the main road, as usual, got one lady asking whether want to massage. Saw 2 very syt very swee and youth one having lunch outside the table. Just wonder can just choose one of them for massage? Any brother know?

owen10
14-12-2020, 11:17 PM
If you really want the girl of your choice you can make a booking. That's what I did several times. And then you will find out that some of these gals always seem to be fully booked. For example Jon... and two msians (who already left BTW).
Don't underestimate : these shops have their fair share of patrons!

Never doubt them bro
Despite PB persistent toutings, still often see steady flow of guys entering exiting shop
Boss T definitely got her formula right after surviving so many years there

Ironpole
18-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Not sure if it’s new shop. Bencoolen 02-11. Uses fake pics in MiChat. Don’t be fooled

Cheers

Lonelyman87
18-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Just by pass the building facing the main road, as usual, got one lady asking whether want to massage. Saw 2 very syt very swee and youth one having lunch outside the table. Just wonder can just choose one of them for massage? Any brother know?
Depend on whether she is the counter girl or massage lady. Mostly can. I hv tried twice. The shop beside the door to car park

owen10
23-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Not sure if it’s new shop. Bencoolen 02-11. Uses fake pics in MiChat. Don’t be fooled

Cheers

So far I think only some gals @ PB and the neighbor are lookable.

The other shops mostly aunties.

pete_the_fish
23-02-2021, 09:05 PM
any of the beauty shops there do boyzillian ?:D

baboon
08-03-2021, 02:02 AM
Today went there to buy seiko watch. Was raining heavily so i walk around to shop for umbrella. Got approach by a quite nice looking 7/10 lady promoting facial and massage. Slim, fair, nice attire. A very tight shirt and skirt. Quite tempted but was rushing for time. Will try and give fr soon. Anybro can share the rates there? Nv chiong there before. Don wanna get carrot.. thanks thanks:)

superstiffy
08-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Today went there to buy seiko watch. Was raining heavily so i walk around to shop for umbrella. Got approach by a quite nice looking 7/10 lady promoting facial and massage. Slim, fair, nice attire. A very tight shirt and skirt. Quite tempted but was rushing for time. Will try and give fr soon. Anybro can share the rates there? Nv chiong there before. Don wanna get carrot.. thanks thanks:)

the pattern is chiobu approach bring u to shop... in the shop, the one that come out and take over is figure run shape or face kenna lang gar or both... all that is before chopping carrot... this quite sop for the shops there...

baboon
08-03-2021, 11:22 AM
the pattern is chiobu approach bring u to shop... in the shop, the one that come out and take over is figure run shape or face kenna lang gar or both... all that is before chopping carrot... this quite sop for the shops there...

Alamak. Like that better siam liao. Thanks for the info bro. Really appreciate.

blurking666
08-03-2021, 12:27 PM
save your massage budget for more seiko poison lah... at least some seiko can gain value:D:D

baboon
08-03-2021, 12:30 PM
save your massage budget for more seiko poison lah... at least some seiko can gain value:D:D

Indeed bro. Thanks bro

owen10
09-03-2021, 06:50 PM

Care to advise which shop bro?
If inconvenient can PM me thks.

Ok I’m not expert in this area but fr my scant knowledge I think it’s ~$38 onwards for facial n massage. I think usually 45 mins or so.

Wait ... after the session the gals might sell you their package.
Can range fr few $100 to 1k+ for X sessions after DISCOUNT.

justin69
17-03-2021, 07:36 PM

Few years back i went up to level 2 with the chio gal and in the room, she started washing my face. When rinsed off with water and open my eyes, wa, change person liao, a chio gal turned into an old auntie. She them start to sell package.

Roll back to few years ago, approached by a chio Vietnamese gal outside a level 1 shop, with past experience i asked her, you massage for me? She say 'No' others inside the shop will massage me. Hahaha, run road

skihon
18-03-2021, 08:24 AM
Few years back i went up to level 2 with the chio gal and in the room, she started washing my face. When rinsed off with water and open my eyes, wa, change person liao, a chio gal turned into an old auntie. She them start to sell package.

Roll back to few years ago, approached by a chio Vietnamese gal outside a level 1 shop, with past experience i asked her, you massage for me? She say 'No' others inside the shop will massage me. Hahaha, run road

Haha i heard about it, outside the staff will bring you in to go enjoy the facial wash. But then once you go in, another person from another generation will take over

justin69
18-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Haha i heard about it, outside the staff will bring you in to go enjoy the facial wash. But then once you go in, another person from another generation will take over
Yes, correct. So please dont let the chio gal bluff 🤣

Xgenre
18-03-2021, 03:14 PM
The chio girls hate it too. Their daily job is to distribute flyers to attract guys in and then transfer them to the aunties. The aunties doing the facials earn the commission of facial services and any packages signed. Those chio girls earn what? Low fixed monthly salary...

Ahhui95
18-03-2021, 05:59 PM
The china girl promoting outside..

owen10
21-03-2021, 02:11 PM

Most of the time the customer will feel paiseh to ask n change another gal.
Next time you can ask the gal if she’s the one servicing you later.
If it’s not then politely request for the same gal n pretend to dress up n walk away.
Cmmon, the boss jolly well knows 99.99% of the guys go there with the intention to be served by chio bu.

sladang
21-03-2021, 04:59 PM

From Pioneer generation to Merdeka generation? :D ..

FriskyPartner
21-03-2021, 05:53 PM

Worse is from Gen Z to Merdeka :D

M0ntblanc
22-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Got pull in before when going for hair cut there ahha trust me these places not worth the price.. haha 😂 prices is expensive and not much things to make you happy

pete_the_fish
22-03-2021, 05:42 PM

From.zoomer to boomer lol:D

spidey111223
22-03-2021, 07:25 PM
I was quite lucky. But that was quite a while ago. I was served by a chio bu. After that, I bought a package - reasonable priced after discount (not cheap, just reasonable) but stuck with them for a few sessions. However, no service. No GQ.
Each session, I can request for whoever or make appointment. However, towards the end of package, service got worse when I try other ML from that shop.

owen10
23-03-2021, 11:01 PM
I was quite lucky. But that was quite a while ago. I was served by a chio bu. After that, I bought a package - reasonable priced after discount (not cheap, just reasonable) but stuck with them for a few sessions. However, no service. No GQ.
Each session, I can request for whoever or make appointment. However, towards the end of package, service got worse when I try other ML from that shop.

Which shop bro?
So far I think the 2 shops facing the road, opp Bencoolen Square got the more presentable girls.

piichai
24-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Was there today and under renovation whole place.
A few SPa there and saw a Bxxx and some SBF looking brother:)

owen10
24-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Was there today and under renovation whole place.
A few SPa there and saw a Bxxx and some SBF looking brother:)

And how does a ‘SBF looking brother’ look like?
Got that humsup look? :D

piichai
24-03-2021, 01:02 PM
And how does a ‘SBF looking brother’ look like?
Got that humsup look? :D

Hahahah.

Looking at mobile phone and matching the unit number.
Looking inside the shop and if you are inside the shop, you will probably hear him asking :
How much is per hr?
Can see the gal or not?
Can redeem Reputation points?

Wahahahahahahahah

spidey111223
24-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Which shop bro?
So far I think the 2 shops facing the road, opp Bencoolen Square got the more presentable girls.

The one nearer to the corner. But I think it was closed down. Now seems like a new shop take over ... or the boss just changed the name..

owen10
08-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Yesterday afternoon saw 1 uncle (balding pate, long sleeved shirt) accompanied 1 of the gals to nearby hotel to smoke. His hands was all over her. The girl is fr 1 of the shops facing Burlington Sq. She looks like either tiong or msian. Well done Uncle, not a bad batch ! :D

Jameslee2002
28-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Any updates on this place and area.... Passed by last week saw one of the facial spa facing the road closed down already.

soundworks
28-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Any updates on this place and area.... Passed by last week saw one of the facial spa facing the road closed down already.

bro, they will ask u sign package ......avoid.:(

candeo_88
28-06-2021, 09:34 PM
If they bug me despite I say no politely, my next question to them is whether they provide extra services...That will normally silence them...

But some will be persistent...:mad::D:cool:

owen10
30-06-2021, 09:32 AM

Passed by few days ago and was surprised but not shocked to see the demise of the spa at the other end. PB on the other end still looking strong. Maybe there’s a good fan base supporting??? Always see the usual 2 gals outside jio business …. The smaller one in glasses quite cute. Anyone tried?

piichai
30-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Any updates on this place and area.... .

Passed by yesterday, they become more desperate. Those 大妈followed me few streets shalfing her promo card to me. There were about 7 all over that area. The better looking ones are along the stretch opposite burlington. Even my PRC ML also know their tactics

phelps
30-06-2021, 10:01 AM

Thanks for the warming. I was happen to be there ytd. Walk Walk See See.
Upped yr pts too.

Mankok
30-06-2021, 09:45 PM
PB's Angelina left already apparently.
The other shop DS started going downhill when two years ago they introduced this stupid open concept.

owen10
01-07-2021, 01:21 AM
PB's Angelina left already apparently.
The other shop DS started going downhill when two years ago they introduced this stupid open concept.

Angelina is their ang pai ???

Kraptic
01-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Hahahah.

Looking at mobile phone and matching the unit number.
Looking inside the shop and if you are inside the shop, you will probably hear him asking :
How much is per hr?
Can see the gal or not?
Can redeem Reputation points?

Wahahahahahahahah

If the guy ask "Got pic to show???" then we know who liao :D

Mankok
01-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Angelina is their ang pai ???

Afaik she only calls in customers, no "beauty treatments". Didn't see her there for some time now so I suppose she left.

nsr21
07-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Sianz

Ytd walk pass a shop beside a food stall, 1 ML wearing tight skirt n gold hair caught my eye so went up with her. Name is Y.Y.

Bros might know. Cut story short took half hr, massage cmi.
Ask me extend $20 for massage tat area. Agree than also no happening
Tried to touch her but push me away. Knn pui saliver and left
Sad.

Walk down further saw another ML also wearing skirt not bad looking beside a hardware shop but never tried.

Any bros got info on this place can share.
Thanks

piichai
07-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Sianz

Ytd walk pass a shop beside a food stall, 1 ML wearing tight skirt n gold hair caught my eye so went up with her. Name is Y.Y.

Sad.

Walk down further saw another ML also wearing skirt not bad looking beside a hardware shop but never tried.

Thanks

Next time, before start the 1st half an hr, tell her i want HJ, if not half an hr also dont take. If can then how much? All negotiation done before operating table. Once inside operation room, you are like e dead meat waiting for her to chop.

You are like me, see another one, then all forgotten.
I saw many that day. The old ladies running around and asking me. The younger ones stand still and along the corridor.

localchineseguy
23-07-2021, 03:52 PM
-- deleted --

xmfxmf
27-07-2021, 03:12 PM
Sianz

Sad.

Thanks

This yy totally cmi. She says can release by paying 80 for mosha. Afterthat she says she do the mosha i do the handjob myself.

xchange
27-07-2021, 03:44 PM
There is also a shop call Y _ y_ _g Beauty -is it the same ?

xmfxmf
27-07-2021, 03:50 PM
I went there today a lot of pretty girls outside giving flyers i wonder if they do massage or just giving flyers? Since now can't operate facial service

hanso
27-07-2021, 04:40 PM
I went there today a lot of pretty girls outside giving flyers i wonder if they do massage or just giving flyers? Since now can't operate facial service

Use pretty girls to give flyers, later inside all aunties :D

owen10
27-07-2021, 09:41 PM
Use pretty girls to give flyers, later inside all aunties :D

PB is just the opposite.
You see always the same 2 outside jio-ing customers.
The prettier ones always working.
Lol

Chiongster23
20-08-2021, 05:45 PM
This gals they advertised are damn chiou. Not sure good or not. Anyone tried? Can share experience?

Underhidden
21-08-2021, 07:28 AM
FFS?

RTFF?

Mmind
23-08-2021, 12:41 AM

l was there but the door is closed,are they still open for business ?

SonyPlaystation
24-08-2021, 01:45 AM
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Guaranteed pretty, guaranteed slim, Guaranteed young!

Damage: 50+80 HJ

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.

MichaelWinn
25-08-2021, 12:26 AM

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.

upz you bro:D

Mankok
25-08-2021, 02:59 AM

Upped u.
(Btw: I think this the wrong thread, but with)

pete_the_fish
25-08-2021, 06:07 PM

so pay 30 extra for pretty , slim and young ? is this alone worth the premium ?:eek:

Tumtum_23
25-08-2021, 08:18 PM
so pay 30 extra for pretty , slim and young ? is this alone worth the premium ?:eek:

Tried already bro, fast hand fast leg, she got really nice boobs

joker2390
02-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Tried already bro, fast hand fast leg, she got really nice boobs

can share ctc?

bluepoker
03-09-2021, 02:54 AM

Hi bro, able to pm? Thanks

awpig
03-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Hi bro, able to pm? Thanks

Hi Bro, are you talking about S- S-? If so I though the entrance is $60/hr:D

owen10
08-09-2021, 01:09 AM
Hi Bro, are you talking about S- S-? If so I though the entrance is $60/hr:D

Is this a mid sized spa?
Usually only those bigger spas which are nicely reno-ed will dare charge such high prices.

YOUNISHI
08-09-2021, 05:15 PM

Pm please!

Mankok
09-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Pm'ed about the Rochor girl, upped him. Still no reaction.
BTW: I dont think this "Rochor" girl should be discussed in this thread about Bencoolen beauty services.

princeace0
09-09-2021, 12:19 AM
please PM this rochor gal

owen10
11-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Business must be gettin worse now with Covid rising cases.
If you walk around the cross junction stretch near OG n FLS, you would notice those persistent 大妈s aggressively pushing for business.
The few in white and blue standing outside The Bencoolen along eatery stretch are slightly better looking but 1 or 2 of them can be quite pushy too.
Actually can be quite a nuisance to the passerby who just want to relax and hv a peace of mind while walking that short stretch.

Underhidden
11-09-2021, 11:21 PM
please PM this rochor gal

and 130 for a hj which is wat i pay often for a fuk.....like.....NO

awpig
17-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Went to try one of the spa wel-ne-s looking for SYT S- S- . Service very good and pretty:D:D:D:D

shiok010
17-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Bro can share contact?:)

whoizzit2
17-09-2021, 10:10 AM
Who this S-S bro

Went to try one of the spa wel-ne-s looking for SYT S- S- . Service very good and pretty:D:D:D:D

SonyPlaystation
27-09-2021, 12:16 PM
There many cases now. Just some heads up, that area some ml quarantine but still in shop. Avoid this area for now all chiongster buddies. Got ml in contact with confirmed cases.

SonyPlaystation
27-09-2021, 12:19 PM

Anyway this contact i gave you, which is the one i recommended what🙄

awpig
27-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Anyway this contact i gave you, which is the one i recommended what🙄

Thanks bro for his recommendation. :D:D:D

zooloootooo
03-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Does anyone happened to know a ml named yan zi in WeChat? She works in a past massage in bencoolen. Please let me know thanks!

Xgenre
03-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Have to be more careful with the ladies in this area. The recent spike in Covid has led to more frequent checks. Desperation has led to more ladies advertising themselves in Wechat. Some openly say they provide $150 services. These ladies are likely to be PR or Singapore citizens already. If a stranger like me can find out all these info, AV can find out too.

There was a guy who was named in the Straits Times for having sexual services in Tanjong Pagar. Full name. Scary. Play safe

candeo_88
03-10-2021, 01:32 PM
So another PSLE type question for all::D:cool:

Qn: If Ivan has loads of coins to be spent on a Sunday afternoon on massages, what will be his primary worry?
Ans:
A) Kena carrot head?
B) Kena caught by AV?
C) Kena caught by Covid-19 virus?
D) All of the above.

:D:cool:

Have to be more careful with the ladies in this area. The recent spike in Covid has led to more frequent checks. Desperation has led to more ladies advertising themselves in Wechat. Some openly say they provide $150 services. These ladies are likely to be PR or Singapore citizens already. If a stranger like me can find out all these info, AV can find out too.

There was a guy who was named in the Straits Times for having sexual services in Tanjong Pagar. Full name. Scary. Play safe

SonyPlaystation
04-10-2021, 03:00 AM
Actually my advise is to stay low. No point going out to take risk and once contacted and virus, family affected as well.
I previously warned bros on this area, no names mentioned or spa shop mentioned. But whether heed advice or not, up to you guys. Dont need PM me or ml to ask.

Don't stupid, which ML will tell you everything. If like you, marry you, follow you home already. You think so good everything tell you? Don't naive bodoh.

Lastly hope this covid ends and we have better and safer environment to chiong once again. Stay safe buddies!

awpig
04-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Actually my advise is to stay low. No point going out to take risk and once contacted and virus, family affected as well.
I previously warned bros on this area, no names mentioned or spa shop mentioned. But whether heed advice or not, up to you guys. Dont need PM me or ml to ask.

Don't stupid, which ML will tell you everything. If like you, marry you, follow you home already. You think so good everything tell you? Don't naive bodoh.

Lastly hope this covid ends and we have better and safer environment to chiong once again. Stay safe buddies!

Thanks bro for the advice

tchazzar
04-10-2021, 01:47 PM

Able to PM me the location? Will need your advice and visit the place after the covid situation turns better.

vmtech
08-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Does anyone happened to know a ml named yan zi in WeChat? She works in a past massage in bencoolen. Please let me know thanks!
Yes I know her, she went back already ma

Mankok
08-10-2021, 09:57 PM
It seems this thread has been hijacked. Please mind originally it is about the Bencoolen Beauty Services like Perfect Beaute and Dermaswiss. I don't think one of those upstairs mp's at Rochor Rd () should be dealt with in this thread.
Am I right? Or not?

loner78
10-10-2021, 11:28 AM

Bro, Can share contact?

zooloootooo
11-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Yes I know her, she went back already ma

You got her WeChat? Thanks thanks!!

rodangio
14-10-2021, 02:03 PM
You got her WeChat? Thanks thanks!!

Does she used to work on lvl 2? Recently went back to the shop but was disappointed they changed boss already, and no more extras.

Hercules2
14-10-2021, 05:14 PM
Sianz

Sad.

Thanks

Wa heng ah , just now she approached me. I almost wanted to try...thanks for the advice bro!!

awpig
15-10-2021, 09:58 AM
This YY previously work at MY saloon as a hair spa therapist. No special from her :D:D:D:D:D

HJL1
15-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Wa heng ah , just now she approached me. I almost wanted to try...thanks for the advice bro!!

wahhhh i got her card.. almost booked her man.. lucky didnt =x if not waste $$$ since i have a place nearby not bad and price standard or better than market..

HJ + auto roam + 1hr massage total $100.

HJL1
15-10-2021, 03:15 PM
that Rochor SYT contact no more already? or still have.. who have can pm contact / loc?

kanana
17-10-2021, 08:47 AM
It seems this thread has been hijacked. Please mind originally it is about the Bencoolen Beauty Services like Perfect Beaute and Dermaswiss. I don't think one of those upstairs mp's at Rochor Rd () should be dealt with in this thread.
Am I right? Or not?

Places like perfect beaute are clean..A lot of hard selling when you enter (and even before you enter if you’re around the vicinity)

owen10
18-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Places like perfect beaute are clean..A lot of hard selling when you enter (and even before you enter if you’re around the vicinity)

That’s how boss T managed to survive for so long.
4, 6, 8 years at least?
I remembered patronizing their shop when it was newly opened many many years ago, and ‘escaped’ without buying a package. Lol

@luc@rd
18-10-2021, 03:30 PM
That’s how boss T managed to survive for so long.
4, 6, 8 years at least?
I remembered patronizing their shop when it was newly opened many many years ago, and ‘escaped’ without buying a package. Lol

I think at least 10 years:rolleyes:

I still remember I saw her sister C in red long dress during CNY, she was really pretty that time. Now time to time I will still visit her at the Chinatown branch:D

candeo_88
18-10-2021, 04:25 PM
For S$100, can bonk twice at JSP liao...:D:cool:

owen10
18-10-2021, 06:56 PM
I think at least 10 years:rolleyes:

I still remember I saw her sister C in red long dress during CNY, she was really pretty that time. Now time to time I will still visit her at the Chinatown branch:D

Wow her real sister?
Is her sis operating Beauty or Massage spa?

T was quite pretty imo during her younger days when she started out.
Now still not too bad la but face put on liao, more auntie grade lol.

Mankok
18-10-2021, 09:14 PM

Yes we have known this for ages now.
My point is that this thread has been hijacked by posts about some Rochor mp's...
What's your point?

zooloootooo
19-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Does she used to work on lvl 2? Recently went back to the shop but was disappointed they changed boss already, and no more extras.

It closed down when CB started. They didn’t had much business before that and CB sentence the death.

rodangio
19-10-2021, 10:58 PM
It closed down when CB started. They didn’t had much business before that and CB sentence the death.

Damn I miss that shop, $100 for 90mins of good hard massage with release. Their teasing during the massage is one of the best! So far haven’t been to anywhere else with such good services.

Hercules2
22-10-2021, 04:44 PM
wahhhh i got her card.. almost booked her man.. lucky didnt =x if not waste $$$ since i have a place nearby not bad and price standard or better than market..

HJ + auto roam + 1hr massage total $100.

All in for $100?😳wa nice place !!!

chelsea171717
02-11-2021, 09:21 PM

the Sxx Sxx no longer working ? seem not reply

owen10
03-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Those ‘sailor moon’ aunties near OG sipeh aggressive.
They’ll follow n cajole you for a distance, sometimes pass you name card or even give you their hp or ask to add you WC.

They offer $38/half hour for facial + massage.
Promise no hard sell of package.
Whether there’s any special you decide yourself.
I’m not gonna try.

wowo75
05-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Any recommendation on Emp… Spa at Opal?

chongboonkid
05-11-2021, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=owen10;20919630]
saw this young skinny (more like prc) in white shirt & long black pants
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?
damn gian to let her massage me hopefully extra service

zooloootooo
05-11-2021, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=owen10;20919630]
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?

waiting for you to commando boss!

justin69
05-11-2021, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=owen10;20919630]

My personal experience years back, not sure about now.

The chio gal will bring you up to their shop. You pay for the "facial" and she will say comes with compliment massage 😂. Then you lie down on your back on the facial bed and she will starts to apply cream on your face for the facial wash. You just relax, closed your eyes and enjoy. About 10 mins of facial, she will washed off the cream and wipe clean your face. When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.

Another experience was the shop facing the road. A beautiful Vietnamese gal asked if I want facial with massage. I asked her if she was the one doing it for me. She hesitated and say one of the staff inside will do it. I smiled at her and walked off. 😁

hardrod69
05-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Anyone has had any experience with Yuying Health Spa? Is it also one of those that try to fish and bait you to sign package?

Please pm if inconvenient to share here. Thanks.

qwerty1213
05-11-2021, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=owen10;20919630]

Other people massage. I asked the counter if she(the one that brought me up) can massage instead but was told she wasnt trained to massage. I walked off.

owen10
06-11-2021, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]

The chio gal will bring you up to their shop. You pay for the "facial" and she will say comes with compliment massage 😂. Then you lie down on your back on the facial bed and she will starts to apply cream on your face for the facial wash. You just relax, closed your eyes and enjoy. About 10 mins of facial, she will washed off the cream and wipe clean your face. When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.

Another experience was the shop facing the road. A beautiful Vietnamese gal asked if I want facial with massage. I asked her if she was the one doing it for me. She hesitated and say one of the staff inside will do it. I smiled at her and walked off. 😁

Ya reminds me of my experience in my earlier years of chionging.
Similar story, saw pretty gal jio customers outside shop,
Chose her, went in, strip to undies, hop onto bed, waited
Came in another lady, AUNTIE grade
Asked why not the lady outside,
She told me they go by 排工 n it’s her turn to serve me
Told her I decided not to massage liao
They tried to ‘make exception’ to let the earlier gal serve me
But I lost my mood liao so just dressed up n walked out

candeo_88
07-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Typical bait and switch MO...

Always confirm the ML up front and if not, just boldly walk away...we don't owe them a living...:D:cool:

[QUOTE=justin69;20922855]

Ya reminds me of my experience in my earlier years of chionging.
Similar story, saw pretty gal jio customers outside shop,
Chose her, went in, strip to undies, hop onto bed, waited
Came in another lady, AUNTIE grade
Asked why not the lady outside,
She told me they go by 排工 n it’s her turn to serve me
Told her I decided not to massage liao
They tried to ‘make exception’ to let the earlier gal serve me
But I lost my mood liao so just dressed up n walked out

chongboonkid
07-11-2021, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=justin69;20922855][QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]
When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.
bro, thanks for the feedback. heng ah! never go up. if not sure kena chop. instead of wash face, i end up show black face, no face!

mynolimit
11-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Anyone has had any experience with Yuying Health Spa? Is it also one of those that try to fish and bait you to sign package?

Please pm if inconvenient to share here. Thanks.

The shop has by 3PRCs, won’t force u to sign packages. Generally appointment basis and have full menu.let me know if u need the contact

catalyst
11-11-2021, 06:53 PM
The shop has by 3PRCs, won’t force u to sign packages. Generally appointment basis and have full menu.let me know if u need the contact

hi bro
care to share me one contact will do. milf prefer. hehehe

awpig
16-11-2021, 11:38 AM
Bros can try We--n--s Health at Quuen street ,now got new girls :D:D:D

NorthGuy
16-11-2021, 04:36 PM
Bros can try We--n--s Health at Quuen street ,now got new girls :D:D:D

SYT or MILF for newcomers?

magemadison001
16-11-2021, 04:44 PM

Hi bro, can share contact pls? TIA

owen10
18-11-2021, 03:21 PM
The sailor moon aunties quite aggressive tis days.
Will keep pursuading you to go up, even to extend of pulling your shirt.
Never seen them so despo.

TKee
11-12-2021, 07:06 AM
The sailor moon aunties quite aggressive tis days.
Will keep pursuading you to go up, even to extend of pulling your shirt.
Never seen them so despo.

What to do? Nowadays Covid leads to less business turning to aggressive sales. Some more Aunties!

bonk69
11-12-2021, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]

Yes agreed! If that chio girl occupied already who going to lure the ham sup lao for facial/massage? Mostly aunties, worst thing is ending part, that chio girl appear again to ask u to sign package

lalade
14-12-2021, 10:46 PM

Nearby the chicken rice/laksa stall/viet food stall?
The skinny white skin lady with spec?

ilovegirlgirl
17-12-2021, 07:21 PM

Any bro try this ?

andyho55
30-12-2021, 07:29 AM
Anyone try the shop near the main road, the gals wear white skirt? Is it a carrot shop or got some special? TIA

lovetocum
03-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Went to fu lu shou. Tried BZT, good and clean massage. Any bros hv fun in this area? All the shops look mostly clean from outside and have curtain partitions.

thatpoorguy
03-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Went to fu lu shou. Tried BZT, good and clean massage. Any bros hv fun in this area? All the shops look mostly clean from outside and have curtain partitions.

I tried a few. Due to curtain, Cannot discuss. So at 40mins mark, I OTOT Turn myself over for thigh and calf massage. Then you Point and say, very tight, ask if can help you press. Use your phone calculator and input your expected dmg to show. They will know what you mean. YMMV. But SOP talk talk build chemistry la. Don’t silent all the way then try GQ.

thatpoorguy
03-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Anyone try the shop near the main road, the gals wear white skirt? Is it a carrot shop or got some special? TIA

Short answer is carrot shop.

Long answer is, I have a buddy that is a carrot with a deep pocket. After many pieces of yusoff, he got what he wanted. So he think he is a special carrot. So is all about the expected damage.

andyho55
04-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Short answer is carrot shop.

Long answer is, I have a buddy that is a carrot with a deep pocket. After many pieces of yusoff, he got what he wanted. So he think he is a special carrot. So is all about the expected damage.

Thanks bro for replying, nowadays difficult to find gals with skirts/shorts that do massage. Unless those facial shops with higher price tags.

HSB2000
09-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Any bro can share or PM me if worth to try a joint name Y*y***?

thatpoorguy
10-01-2022, 04:09 PM
Any bro can share or PM me if worth to try a joint name Y*y***?

*u*ing just move on unless you have very very deep pockets and ready for a long battle. Not your enter 50 + tips kind of place.

weisheme
10-01-2022, 04:18 PM
*u*ing just move on unless you have very very deep pockets and ready for a long battle. Not your enter 50 + tips kind of place.

+18 thanks. Save me money.

HSB2000
10-01-2022, 05:00 PM

Many thanks bro.

Starx88
11-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Any bros has FR on Y*Y*** beauty joint? Is it a scam joint like others?

sash1401
11-01-2022, 08:27 AM

Bro, its juz mentioned above u

ihatealll
11-01-2022, 09:38 AM

The good old days of FLS is gone. Too bad I was still schooling during that time. I recall seeing some shops when going down the escalator from the Jiang Education Centre at the top floor.

Mmind
11-01-2022, 09:47 AM

I try full at $187 all in,now the company already Ceased Registration. Is a without license joint now

Chiongster23
13-01-2022, 10:41 PM
Recently keep seeing Yuying spa. Any good experience there?

sgflyman
14-01-2022, 03:42 PM
Not sure if it’s the right place but closest I can think of. But if wrong please let me know to remove.

Saw Selegie Baby/Yaya old wechat advertising a new girl who just arrived. Looks good. Any bros tried?

HJL1
14-01-2022, 07:44 PM

actually many years back, PB not say 100% clean.. the person u buy package with.. if have some chemistry.. some fireworks can happen.. hehehe.. but yes alot of girls changed already.. so far i think only the "boss" not sure really boss or not.. quite pretty one.. currently still there.. the rest more or less is changed / new one already.. but that said, its like many many many years back.. they are there for quite some time already.. maybe 5 to 8 years..

whoizzit2
14-01-2022, 10:06 PM
I saw that too bro.
Msg and was infd $55 an hour massage. I got a feeling this Coco at that famous stretch since it's 55 minus extra. So I skip.

Not sure if it’s the right place but closest I can think of. But if wrong please let me know to remove.

Saw Selegie Baby/Yaya old wechat advertising a new girl who just arrived. Looks good. Any bros tried?

owen10
15-01-2022, 09:19 AM
actually many years back, PB not say 100% clean.. the person u buy package with.. if have some chemistry.. some fireworks can happen.. hehehe.. but yes alot of girls changed already.. so far i think only the "boss" not sure really boss or not.. quite pretty one.. currently still there.. the rest more or less is changed / new one already.. but that said, its like many many many years back.. they are there for quite some time already.. maybe 5 to 8 years..

Yes still same lao chio boss.
Her biz strategy selling packages seem to be working well else she could not possibly hv survived so long!
Either she has many faithful followers or she’s consistently drawing fresh blood 🩸. Lol
Recently passed by n saw 2 new gals. Can’t see face properly fr distance. Not bad looking n possibly PRC.

HJL1
12-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Yes still same lao chio boss.
Her biz strategy selling packages seem to be working well else she could not possibly hv survived so long!
Either she has many faithful followers or she’s consistently drawing fresh blood 🩸. Lol
Recently passed by n saw 2 new gals. Can’t see face properly fr distance. Not bad looking n possibly PRC.

last time tio chop already although had some fun time inside.. BUT then after.. like not sure need to buy alot package then can get "special treatment" or not.. but i dont want to waste $ again just to TRY only.. but yes.. some of the girls looks + figure really good.. and always in mini skirt as their uniform.. but beware.. not always the one who brings u in is the one who does the facial or massage service for you.. and HIGH CHANCE there is NO CHANCE on your first attempt/visit.. but yes.. that lao chio boss.. that time long ago want to try already.. but super hard to reach.. and ya man.. even after covid still shop open and like strong only.. their packages btw can be damn expensive.. ranging from 1k and above type.. or they will feed u cheap ones like 5 times for 500++ or so.. but most i really feel is just chop carrot..

Ironpole
22-02-2022, 10:06 AM

Try s ****. Lol

nsr21
24-05-2022, 04:15 PM
any bros tried this H*** Z***** beauty spa at lv 2 before?

know this ML from WC. malaysian somemore. any kantao here?

Ironpole
25-05-2022, 08:31 AM

Clean place

Don’t try the ear cleaning. Chop you like nobody business.

Cheers

Xgenre
25-05-2022, 09:46 AM

Receptionist looks like you owe her money. Super kaypoh lao auntie.

Ironpole
25-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Receptionist looks like you owe her money. Super kaypoh lao auntie.

Lol. Yes. And super attitude. Damn bitchy. Best to avoid.

Cheers

PrivateRyan
25-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Passed by this viet food shop, saw this KL blue signboard girls are quite aggressive in pushing customers upstairs :D
Any FRs on this place?

Bro you referring to this 1?
https://i.ibb.co/s2RSJ57/58-DDA3-E4-940-C-4-E52-92-F8-07-C10968-A5-C2.jpg

This SPA got a milfy viet ML, always let me see her deep longkang when I pass by.
https://i.ibb.co/DtqnBBz/0313995-C-1-DCB-457-B-A6-CE-08-C5-AF8-B8-F35.gif

She quoted 1hr massage $50, she like to post her tight yoga body, knn see liao so tempting to try her on the massage bed… :D
https://i.ibb.co/44jKh8X/6652-DC1-F-1232-473-C-B7-E2-4-CC8-DCE4-F1-FA.gif

https://i.ibb.co/MfMX1Hb/FEC52-CAD-6-D06-48-F3-AF37-A3-A0778-E644-B.gif

clawoll
26-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Deleted post

kthan10
27-05-2022, 07:43 AM

This SPA got a milfy viet ML, always let me see her deep longkang when I pass by.

She quoted 1hr massage $50, she like to post her tight yoga body, knn see liao so tempting to try her on the massage bed… :D

Hi bro you know the name for the viet milf?

kkevinn6
27-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Lol. Yes. And super attitude. Damn bitchy. Best to avoid.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing.

owen10
27-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Passed by this viet food shop, saw this KL blue signboard girls are quite aggressive in pushing customers upstairs :D
Any FRs on this place?

The ones dressed in sailor moon?
Last time used to be more aggressive, even pull customer shirt
Maybe tio warning b4
Or maybe Covid situation eases now, more customers
They seemed less aggressive nowadays

owen10
28-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Which place do.you recommend here bro? :D

I dun patronize the joints here.
But there’s one joint ard bencoolen / Bugis area which many bros give good reviews.
You can do a search but dun ask me for contact cos I never patronized b4.
:D

tenoclock123
29-05-2022, 08:49 PM

https://i.ibb.co/44jKh8X/6652-DC1-F-1232-473-C-B7-E2-4-CC8-DCE4-F1-FA.gif

https://i.ibb.co/MfMX1Hb/FEC52-CAD-6-D06-48-F3-AF37-A3-A0778-E644-B.gif

Bro can PM to share this fit viet milf WeChat? Thanks’

sladang
29-05-2022, 08:56 PM

She sure knows how to seduce u bro :D ..

PrivateRyan
02-06-2022, 10:44 AM
Bro can PM to share this fit viet milf WeChat? Thanks’

Her colleague, Cry****, more tualup if you like ;)

https://www.tiktok.com/@crystalwaterloowellness/video/7104248633603788034

lpno5
02-06-2022, 12:24 PM
tried 1 near bencoolen... but not really beauty service... had a massage but if not wrong the sign board outside like got provide facial but not so sure... never push for any package...

lazyguy
02-06-2022, 05:09 PM

So overall rating ok a not?

demon1000
02-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Can share the fit viet ctc?

whoizzit2
02-06-2022, 05:31 PM
This yuying I went last year. Wc slim young and looks good.
Went up skali see aunty. Asked her if she in the wc she said yes. I told her sorry, u dun look alike wc young and u not young. I kebelakang pusing.
Dunno now though went once u turn and deleted the wc.

So overall rating ok a not?

lazyguy
02-06-2022, 05:42 PM
This yuying I went last year. Wc slim young and looks good.
Went up skali see aunty. Asked her if she in the wc she said yes. I told her sorry, u dun look alike wc young and u not young. I kebelakang pusing.
Dunno now though went once u turn and deleted the wc.

Ok.. haha.. recently I went one w**x** tcm at sim.. the pic of the ml should be 20 years ago pic bah.. haha.. I go see she got white hair so scary.. quickly said I busy and delete her wc also..

Anyway the ml is add from yuying call Jo**... Not sure anyone try before..

I been trying to explore new spa.. as I get sick of the old one and the ml service drop alot..

whoizzit2
02-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Lol good u didn't proceed,man.
Yea her wc name joey, ur right.
I also recall got another wc and another name forgot already.
Lucky I didn't go ahead that yuying.
Now I dunno maybe change different operation but dun want to gamble unless proven.

Ok.. haha.. recently I went one w**x** tcm at sim.. the pic of the ml should be 20 years ago pic bah.. haha.. I go see she got white hair so scary.. quickly said I busy and delete her wc also..

Anyway the ml is add from yuying call Jo**... Not sure anyone try before..

I been trying to explore new spa.. as I get sick of the old one and the ml service drop alot..

lazyguy
02-06-2022, 05:48 PM
Lol good u didn't proceed,man.
Yea her wc name joey, ur right.
I also recall got another wc and another name forgot already.
Lucky I didn't go ahead that yuying.
Now I dunno maybe change different operation but dun want to gamble unless proven.

So she the one u mention ha.. haha then I delete her off also.. dun want waste my time

whoizzit2
02-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Yea bro, good move.
Her wc looks good right but wait till u see in real life.
To be honest not ugly unholy, she quite ok in a way but then again too far off than pic.

So she the one u mention ha.. haha then I delete her off also.. dun want waste my time

lazyguy
02-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Yea bro, good move.
Her wc looks good right but wait till u see in real life.
To be honest not ugly unholy, she quite ok in a way but then again too far off than pic.

Okok.. haha..

Anyway later going to amk area to look around.. haha..

krago888
18-06-2022, 07:44 PM

Thank you bros for the information
Went to explore and found the place according to description. Didnt see the one in the picture, went for the other one, quite dua liap milf. Quite chatty. Inside seems like all viet, milfy looks. Quite a small joint. Go in jiu bua ah bua my 2ic, steamed liao.

Dmg is quite okay, dont ask me how much dmg or where it is, ownself go find out. Very obvious liao.

chuyinyeng
18-06-2022, 08:11 PM

anyone able to bridge on this front ?

MeetYourFapper
18-06-2022, 11:04 PM
Anybody tried B** *E Spa beside clinic at Burlington?

clawoll
19-06-2022, 03:37 AM
Anybody tried B** *E Spa beside clinic at Burlington?

Tried.. willing to exchange FR

Eddyserpico
30-06-2022, 01:55 PM
Yeah blue sign board milf, body look tight,

Mankok
23-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Last week something funny happened. Around 8pm I was walking near The Bencoolen. A bro came down the stairs from one of those beauty shops. He stopped, looked at me as if he saw a ghost, and he almost froze from fear. I didn't quite understand why he behaved like that but next moment he ran away. :D

sadsea
24-01-2023, 12:19 AM
Last week something funny happened. Around 8pm I was walking near The Bencoolen. A bro came down the stairs from one of those beauty shops. He stopped, looked at me as if he saw a ghost, and he almost froze from fear. I didn't quite understand why he behaved like that but next moment he ran away. :D

Maybe he saw something behind u which u cannot see .....😁

owen10
24-01-2023, 12:27 AM

Maybe kena raped??? :D

alwisyed67
24-01-2023, 09:22 AM

is it you had your work pass hanged on you which he may think is AV :D

IamGood
24-01-2023, 11:02 AM
He was wearing cap and sunglasses with ask right? U didn’t recognise him but he is someone u know!

owen10
24-01-2023, 11:57 AM
He was wearing cap and sunglasses with ask right? U didn’t recognise him but he is someone u know!

So you are the one in cap n sunglasses ? 😎

thkse
25-01-2023, 01:36 PM
I have tried some second floor shops here before and the one along main road with ladies promoting.

In short, to save bros here some time and hard earned income, just skip this whole area.

HAHA! The bro who ran must have been shocked thinking he saw someone familiar :D

CollectStamp
25-01-2023, 02:10 PM
I have tried some second floor shops here before and the one along main road with ladies promoting.

In short, to save bros here some time and hard earned income, just skip this whole area.

HAHA! The bro who ran must have been shocked thinking he saw someone familiar :D

bro, i keep receiving WA that her shop at #02-11 is it the same shop you go or can skip?

thkse
26-01-2023, 04:03 PM
bro, i keep receiving WA that her shop at #02-11 is it the same shop you go or can skip?

Idk which ML you are referring to. To be politically correct, everyone has different past experience at other places and therefore different expectations. Imo this whole area is a skip. But you never know if you never try. Who knows if you end up clicking with a particular ML.

KangTuo
12-06-2023, 04:09 PM

any updated FR on this shop?

Neverlookback
13-06-2023, 04:14 AM
The long thread of advice stands....skip this building/zone.

UNLESS there is a brand new shop with brand new staff, but i doubt.

HSB2000
13-06-2023, 07:53 AM
The long thread of advice stands....skip this building/zone.

UNLESS there is a brand new shop with brand new staff, but i doubt.

I second that :)

gerardwoon
17-06-2023, 12:53 PM
hello everyone,

just curious does anyone know those beauty services shops at The Bencoolen, are they allow to provide massage services(normally $68/hr)?
Got a feeling that they do not have a valid licence to do so:p

This happened 2017-18 cannot remember the year.

I was walking along that street when a slim tall Msian girl ask me want to do massage, I ask her if she was doing the massage and she said yes. Like you may have guessed she lied.

When I reach the shop I noticed that's a beauty parlour and there are a lot of chip bu, but am still disappointed but not for long.

once they ushered me into the room, another girl came, lily or something. very tall slim long legs ok boobs and very short mini skirt.

she said give me massage in that very cramp room.

during the massage I could feel her legs nocking into my hands, natural reflex I try to avoid out of politeness. But it happened more and more I could feel her super smooth legs. As she massage me now I begun to caress her calves and she did not say anything, so I went higher to her thighs still say nothing.

it was time for her to change position and her croutch was right above my head, with my two hands I caress her backside and pulled her into me my dad hitting a croutch she let out a soft moan. I pushed up her skirt and feel up her cunt, she was trembling a bit and completely stop the massage to enjoy, I then push her panties aside and dug her and found the G spot. After 1-2 minutes she squirted.

She stepped aside prone to the bed and started rubbing herself.

I went behind her to give her doggy.

after all is done she ask me to sign package KNN

lesson learnt, know who and when to fuck LOL

KangTuo
19-06-2023, 02:09 PM

When I reach the shop I noticed that's a beauty parlour

I pushed up her skirt and feel up her cunt, she was trembling a bit and completely stop the massage to enjoy, I then push her panties aside and dug her and found the G spot. After 1-2 minutes she squirted.

She stepped aside prone to the bed and started rubbing herself.

I went behind her to give her doggy.

interesting story. never know so happening.
one time while waiting for my phone to be repaired, I was tempted by the $38 only package for a massage/facial. Took the massage but it is a very unrelaxing massage with the constant chanting of package signing throughout.

KangTuo
19-06-2023, 02:17 PM
any updated FR on this shop?

did my own recce to this shop mentioned.
Viet ML look is same as advertised photo/video. :)
She wore short dress as in the advertised photo :) but ah ma tie kor underneath :eek:
body looks good with clothes and bra on. :) but when roam inside, small saggy boobs and flappy tummy :eek:
Her massage ok, also got back stepping.
Entrance $60, GQ expensive at $100 for hj + roam + dfk + digging.

No RTM.

DaFeiXiong
21-06-2023, 10:17 AM
did my own recce to this shop mentioned.
Viet ML look is same as advertised photo/video. :)
She wore short dress as in the advertised photo :) but ah ma tie kor underneath :eek:
body looks good with clothes and bra on. :) but when roam inside, small saggy boobs and flappy tummy :eek:
Her massage ok, also got back stepping.
Entrance $60, GQ expensive at $100 for hj + roam + dfk + digging.

No RTM.

If GQ offered at 80 for the various doables then still can consider with 1 eye closed

owen10
24-06-2023, 10:55 AM

I was walking along that street when a slim tall Msian girl ask me want to do massage, I ask her if she was doing the massage and she said yes. Like you may have guessed she lied.

What are your damages for specials? Can’t be FOC right!
If I paid for the damages I would not even have bothered listening to her package!

gerardwoon
24-06-2023, 01:31 PM
What are your damages for specials? Can’t be FOC right!
If I paid for the damages I would not even have bothered listening to her package!

I never fuck them for free, I bought the cheapest package. Money is the common language and the equaliser.

Neverlookback
25-06-2023, 01:26 AM
So..read ha?
People recounting from 2017/18 wat was even then a rare rare episode ( i guess he waz good looking & had game, not some fattie gameless type lol) and got lycky cos she was horny...)good for him!!!

But IRRELEVANT to the here&now

Avoid!

gerardwoon
27-06-2023, 06:47 PM
So..read ha?
People recounting from 2017/18 wat was even then a rare rare episode ( i guess he waz good looking & had game, not some fattie gameless type lol) and got lycky cos she was horny...)good for him!!!

But IRRELEVANT to the here&now

Avoid!

irrelevant perhaps. maybe you publish some of yours?
reveal girl and shop
destroy the girl and shop? I not like that LOL

whackithard
04-07-2023, 09:12 PM
irrelevant perhaps. maybe you publish some of yours?
reveal girl and shop
destroy the girl and shop? I not like that LOL

he s from mumbai , black smelly and inferior complex is stronger like the smell from ganges river