PDA

View Full Version : Adultfriendfinder

Duded
24-03-2007, 09:37 AM
I am sure everyone,if not all have heard of this infamouse site.Have anyone tried the site before?

ang076
24-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I was a free member there.

I even post blog and msg there, and got one lady who wanted sex with me for free.. but rejected her because she dont fit my requirement. (I prefer slim , that woman is fat.)

Search function is limited for free members.

There are many msgs board for Singaporeans.

You can find gals who seek men, or two gals seeking men,..

You want more extreme one, go to alt.com (BDSM)

illiteracy
24-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I thought cannot work.....

YLZYLZ
24-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I was a free member there.

I even post blog and msg there, and got one lady who wanted sex with me for free.. but rejected her because she dont fit my requirement. (I prefer slim , that woman is fat.)

Search function is limited for free members.

There are many msgs board for Singaporeans.

You can find gals who seek men, or two gals seeking men,..

You want more extreme one, go to alt.com (BDSM)

Thot the membership is not free . How did u manage to register as free member ? Apprecite if you can share. Cheers !

ChuiTaLan
25-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Register as a standard member, then its free
but std members cant do much except going into the South East Asia Chat room n start chatting ur way to all the gals there
Need lots of time to keep chatting them up

ang076
25-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Standard Member can create blog and post message at forums too.

I create blog there , expressing my roleplay fantasy. (Incestuous sex between me and domme lady who roleplay as my auntie..) :D

There is one msg at AF forum, called for organising mass orgies between guys and gals (free sex, no need to pay $$$ to gals , pay CD and fee only..) but not enough gals.. and lot of guys express interest

ekemono
25-03-2007, 12:07 PM
I have tried before, some few years back, as standard member.
Got hit by a local gal staying a street away from me.

After manage to exchange numbers I midnight time went up to her place.
She owns a 3 room flat and stay alone.
The visit is for sex. Both of us are aware.

But she is fat and ugly.
I sat down, chatted a while and pretend tell her that the idea sounds nice but doing the real thing makes me feel guilty of betraying my gf.

I apologise and left. Luckily.

ekemono
25-03-2007, 03:20 PM
u wanted to have sex with her but found out she fat & ugly so in the end u left. not becose u feel guilty of double cross ur gf.if u feel guilty in the 1st place u wont go up to her house

yeah, you are rite. but I dun know why you qoute and alter my words for cos in the first post i wrote:
"pretend tell her that the idea sounds nice but doing the real thing makes me feel guilty of betraying my gf." :confused: :confused:

toyoceli1979
25-03-2007, 06:27 PM
me agreed e bro said as a standard member everything is limited. 1 of my friend did try n paid.he really got 'kang tao' this girl is not bad looking n damn horny.she 1 a afternoon gd f**k from my friend. why i know? becos i saw e msn.

tomvoyeur
25-03-2007, 06:42 PM
From what I seen so far in this thread, the free gals r fat n ugly while the rest r working gals....any positives that we can take from this site??

Any bros with good encounters?

lauahpek88
25-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Had encouter with two women .One a malay about 48, she was really hot,saw her masturbating with brinjal on viewcam.Later met up with her and checked in to Cameron Hotel.Dunno where she is now.
Another was a big size chinese,real horny too..........:) :)
Have to be a paid member to access their profile,but a lot are also phoney profiles,,,,,,,

shadowfiend
30-03-2007, 11:15 AM
That's the thing with AdultFriendFinder. Can't do much if you're a standard member. It's not worth the time if you're not planning on paying though.

eeemen
30-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Guess the profiles in AFF that all free members can read up on are very tempting and teases you hard, such that u will be drawn into signing up their membership!!

Duded
01-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Think so as well,if you don't pay,you wouldn't be able to get access to the hotter one.Who can share their account hehe?

tomvoyeur
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Paid a mth subscription but find most of the profiles quite fake n no1 actually reply to my msgs....think most of the profiles r done by FLs........

tnb1206
01-04-2007, 04:23 PM
The website is more preferred by couples looking for couples...singles..especially guys seldom get what they wanted...but then single gals are popular....:D
its a swinging merry go round....;)

troops69
01-04-2007, 06:20 PM
hi all fellow samsters,

I met 2 ladies from AFF. They are in their 40s (I also that age). One is nice person but not very attractive sexually. The other is very appealing for her age but only goes for ang moh. Although we met up, I never got the chance to get anywhere. She likes to drink and will ask you to buy her bottle of liquor in disco. The first lady tells me that the majority are looking for ang moh, others are just fake profiles to entice you to join. So if you are thinking of signing up as a paid member, please consider carefully. Please don't zapp me if you are one of their associates.

chai1020
01-04-2007, 06:53 PM
paid n sign up as a member some time ago.....manage to bonk one of the gal from there who became my fuck buddy 4 few mths be4 we LOST CONTACT.....she changed her hp no.....but feel dat its not worth the time n money dat i put in cos alot of the profiles are either fake or hav high expectations....just my 2 cents worth of comment.....bros who wanna try can still go ahead....cheers man:D

Prime Time
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
This portal is mostly setup to induce free members to become paying members. Most of the contacts here is not legitimate.

Devilzz
02-04-2007, 03:14 AM
paid n sign up as a member some time ago.....manage to bonk one of the gal from there who became my fuck buddy 4 few mths be4 we LOST CONTACT.....she changed her hp no.....but feel dat its not worth the time n money dat i put in cos alot of the profiles are either fake or hav high expectations....just my 2 cents worth of comment.....bros who wanna try can still go ahead....cheers man:DBro,we both share the same situation!!I also wasted more than 500 buck on this site...Should hav used that money go gylang 150 or health centre better....

chai1020
02-04-2007, 03:24 AM
Bro,we both share the same situation!!I also wasted more than 500 buck on this site...Should hav used that money go gylang 150 or health centre better....

Wa bro y waste so much money on this??? y so gong leh??? haha just joking mai tu lan ok....personally i feel its not worth spending so much money when u could hav spend dat amount of money on something else....but hope u wont continue la...cos with $500 u can hav a couple of better bonks with our okt here im sure they will make u happy one.....anyway hope u hav better luck ok cheers.....:D

lauahpek88
02-04-2007, 10:04 AM
You can register for free and chat with them on IM, try your luck.Its true most of them looking for ang moh.

terenceee
02-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I've been with AFF since 98 or 99 ? well was a gold member for 2 years silver for 5. Well if you know how to msg the ladies most are open for anything. Please dont look like sex crazed despos. Ask them out for dinner or drinks once they feel comfortable with you remember nothing is free.

I met quite a few ladies so far now that i am no longer a silver or gold member i just read blogs. post comments and be friendly you will be surprised some of those ladies might pm you.

yes using IMC is good too just try your luck.

Happy bonking!

ROCK
04-04-2007, 08:42 AM
hi bro terenceee,

you are right coz i have been a member at aff for many years on
and off. so far i m quite lucky, i met the very first one and we became
very close, after 4 years it ended, hit and run 3, and now i m stuck
with one on a long term basis, and another one who will call you as
and when she is free, she kept her number p n c and only she can ctc
me and i can't ctc her. the long term woman i had, we became lovers.
tell you long term can be stressfull at times, but the feeling is already
there so just live with it. in aff you have to be a paid member, successful
rate is higher, but you must know how to write your profile so the women
will respond. avoid vulgarities coz that will piss them off though they may
be horny, but they still prefer men on the gentle side, good luck guys.

cheers

I've been with AFF since 98 or 99 ? well was a gold member for 2 years silver for 5. Well if you know how to msg the ladies most are open for anything. Please dont look like sex crazed despos. Ask them out for dinner or drinks once they feel comfortable with you remember nothing is free.

I met quite a few ladies so far now that i am no longer a silver or gold member i just read blogs. post comments and be friendly you will be surprised some of those ladies might pm you.

yes using IMC is good too just try your luck.

Happy bonking!

Devilzz
04-04-2007, 09:40 AM
hi bro terenceee,

you are right coz i have been a member at aff for many years on
and off. so far i m quite lucky, i met the very first one and we became
very close, after 4 years it ended, hit and run 3, and now i m stuck
with one on a long term basis, and another one who will call you as
and when she is free, she kept her number p n c and only she can ctc
me and i can't ctc her. the long term woman i had, we became lovers.
tell you long term can be stressfull at times, but the feeling is already
there so just live with it. in aff you have to be a paid member, successful
rate is higher, but you must know how to write your profile so the women
be horny, but they still prefer men on the gentle side, good luck guys.

cheersBro,r u really lucky!!Seriously i don't mind to spend money on this kinda of service be it website or chatline,as long i can really get some sex buddy.

ROCK
04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Bro,r u really lucky!!Seriously i don't mind to spend money on this kinda of service be it website or chatline,as long i can really get some sex buddy.

bro devil,

just to let you know it's not like you write you get a reply now.
it takes time and you have to be patient, just like many bros said
, there are plenty of fake one inside as well, but there are also
real women in aff, most of them have marital problem or not satisfied
easily and that's why they are here. you must be prepared to cough
out some money before you get results, but once you get a regular
partner and you treat her well she is all yours. all the best to you.

shiokmc
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
need PLENTY of patience.... even as a Gold or Silver member, no matter how many Pms you send; always doesn't gurantee good results...

just slowly fish... no need to be too explicit

as bro Rock mentioned must know how to write your profile so the women
be horny, but they still prefer men on the gentle side

terenceee
04-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah take your time and slowly fish. Dont RUSH them sending 200msgs does not mean they will reply you =)

newbie06
04-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I used to join as a member few years back , got some encounter as well but the ROI is quite slow thats all I can say . :)

Prime Time
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
need PLENTY of patience.... even as a Gold or Silver member, no matter how many Pms you send; always doesn't gurantee good results...

just slowly fish... no need to be too explicit

Yeah... you need lots of times.... and forget about SEX on the first few meets. They are very wary of people they meet online. Seems a lot of pervs around :p :rolleyes: .

If you have the time, some of the more interesting sites I have been include

www.plentyoffish.com
www.asiabynight.com

Have met lots of interestin people here and can have very surprising results. Cheers.