PDA

View Full Version : Your 1st sexual experience time with ur gfs

peterpan
23-03-2007, 08:31 PM
This thread is meant to share how u initiate the 1st contact between u and ur current gf or ex gfs.

To kick off, my 1st exp with my wife was at a cinema. That time we were still frds closed to being bf/gf. I offered to hug her as she was feeling cold. The usual arm over shoulder stuff. Dan i slowly placed my hand lower until my hand was resting on her breast. She pushed it away but i made a quick return and cupped her right boob. She was shivering and i just hugged tighter and managed to give it a good squeeze. She immediately pushed my hand away but was not pissed off. I felt that was enough for a 1st attempt and let her off...

2nd exp was at next to the airport runway at changi rd. Brought her there to see planes. Played some nice romantic songs and the mood came. I tried to kiss her but she didnt respond. After 2mins of kissing her lips and slight touching she finally kissed me back and we frenched. She didnt wanto go any further than tat but i was superhorny and requested a hj. She told me to pcc and she wun mind. I released my tool and started to kiss her again while i pumped. To my amazement she reached down and took my dick and hj for me. I came within a min and shot my load on her hand and dress. It was so ebarrassing... But come to think abt it now it was damn hot!!!!

Any bros here care to share ur exp?

peterpan
27-03-2007, 03:06 AM
nobody wana share their 1st time?:confused:

steedy
27-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Bro, let me share my first time happened somany yrs back. It was during Sec sch days...when both of us only Sec 2 - 14yrs old. It was during June's holiday when our classmates organised Chalet at Pasir Ris. As you know both still very young and daring, we checked in first and got the chance to explore each other. I still remembered that the bed sheet was stained with her V's blood...it was a big patch and had to remove the sheet and hid inside the cupboard not to let the rest suspect. Did not penetrate her furtheras she was in pain for losing her V. Subsequently we did it at my place and really was a memorable bonk cum puppy love. :rolleyes:

bonkers69
27-03-2007, 11:28 AM
my first time was when this babe book a hotel for me after disco but i was too drunk to f**k her....knn!@$#!@$! so regret that night:D
than the following morning woke up late for weekend guard duty , knn charge.
will never forget this inmy life....knn keke

SeAHuM
27-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Bro, let me share my first time happened somany yrs back. It was during Sec sch days...when both of us only Sec 2 - 14yrs old. It was during June's holiday when our classmates organised Chalet at Pasir Ris. As you know both still very young and daring, we checked in first and got the chance to explore each other. I still remembered that the bed sheet was stained with her V's blood...it was a big patch and had to remove the sheet and hid inside the cupboard not to let the rest suspect. Did not penetrate her furtheras she was in pain for losing her V. Subsequently we did it at my place and really was a memorable bonk cum puppy love. :rolleyes:

OMG, at 14??? Bro you should be studying!!!

suteerak1099
27-03-2007, 02:39 PM
1st time, think that was way back in sec school? wouldnt really consider her my gf, it was more like an experiment for the both of us. we got along well in school, joined the same eca, commuted on the same bus home on saturdays. we'd wait for 1 another if 1 should end earlier.

anyway, the 1st time was actually in a secluded spot at the old toa payoh park. bought a dozen of rubber from 7-11, using water bomb as excuse.

tapzs
27-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Last time when i was staying in Children home n thr were a mix of boys n gals...

I was 12 n the gal was i think 4...

Didnt cum but it was an experience....

steedy
27-03-2007, 06:25 PM
OMG, at 14??? Bro you should be studying!!!

Haha...You are rite bro. Now regretted for not doing well in my study last time.

stephenL
27-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Wah... bro PP...where did u go?, hiding?
Came out from obscurity ahh...and now u rem ur first time...
HeeHee
:)

Graffiti
28-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Last time when i was staying in Children home n thr were a mix of boys n gals...

I was 12 n the gal was i think 4...

Didnt cum but it was an experience....

The gal is 4???