PDA

View Full Version : being forced into taking up special by "korean'' OL in Korean beauty shop.

ang076
13-01-2018, 06:54 PM
I went to shopping mall to jalan jalan. This shopping mall got a lot of students went for science tuition, JC , IB subjects ,like Econ, Maths, Physics..

I went to the row where there are hair stylist shops, and beauty shops..

I walked like a spastic . , walking so clusmily, staring at shops to look interior.

Then I was stopped by lady who dressed like office lady , her face make-up with cosmetics,(she worn white blouse and jacket and pink skirt) she asked me whether I wanted to come in..

I entered the shop which got Korean beauty service.

She asked me to pay fee. (she eyed my wallet instantly - I took out one note and give her)

She led me to room, where she asked me to remove my clothings.
I remove my top and lied on front.

She came in , removed her jacket, she was wearing office style sleeveless blouse.
After massage, she began negotiation with me..
$50 handjob
$100 blow job ..

I decided on blow job. then she offer more,$150 for topless blowjob, $200 for fuckjob.
She insisted I pay $150 or $200 .. I said no... no...
She said I see you got a lot of $$$ in wallet.

I : no, no....I pay for tuition.
She: I dont care. ..

she held my hand and begged me to give her more ..
I said cannot.. my money is for tuition fee at nearby tuition centre.
She lan lan said okay.. $100..

ask me to pay upfront.
I took out $100.

She removed my underwear and then remove her top , exposing her black bra with thick strap and thick band. I dont felt arouse
Then she caress me, lick my nipples, and then make me suck her nipples. and when she felt my hand carressing her butts, she lift up her skirt..
( i thought to myself. she was cheap.. she would offer herself to anyone regardless of whether he is student or not..)

But she gave me HJ only instead of promised BJ

When I cummed, she asked me whether I felt good.
When I dressed up , she asked me to see her again. and asked me to remember BJ is $150 here , $200 for FJ.

I nodded and went to cafe near tuition centre for light snack and coffee.

halogen019
13-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Support for bro ang076!

Thanks for your reply. I thought you don't cheong anymore haha

ang076
13-01-2018, 06:59 PM
I am still horny guy...:D

shootersperm
13-01-2018, 07:45 PM
bro can share the location so that i know which to avoid :D

hentaili
13-01-2018, 09:03 PM
I went to shopping mall to jalan jalan. This shopping mall got a lot of students went for science tuition, JC , IB subjects ,like Econ, Maths, Physics..

I walked like a spastic . , walking so clusmily, staring at shops to look interior.

Then I was stopped by lady who dressed like office lady , her face make-up with cosmetics,(she worn white blouse and jacket and pink skirt) she asked me whether I wanted to come in..

She asked me to pay fee. (she eyed my wallet instantly - I took out one note and give her)

She came in , removed her jacket, she was wearing office style sleeveless blouse.
$50 handjob
$100 blow job ..

I decided on blow job. then she offer more,$150 for topless blowjob, $200 for fuckjob.

ask me to pay upfront.
I took out $100.

She removed my underwear and then remove her top , exposing her black bra with thick strap and thick band. I dont felt arouse
Then she caress me, lick my nipples, and then make me suck her nipples. and when she felt my hand carressing her butts, she lift up her skirt..
( i thought to myself. she was cheap.. she would offer herself to anyone regardless of whether he is student or not..)

When I dressed up , she asked me to see her again. and asked me to remember BJ is $150 here , $200 for FJ.

Thanks to Bro Ang076 for sharing this "Trap".

GR888
13-01-2018, 09:42 PM
I’ve always wondered how my fair & busty Malaysian Chinese masseuse with Korean actress looks aka Jiuhu Jugs would react when she spars with bro Ang076, kekeke! Curious to know how she deals with his antics, haha! Imagine her in 69 position with him & then rim his ass & blows his manhood despite his purported ‘disability’.... hahahaha!!

Bro Ang076, PM me for the details if you are game. Can try her for the usual entrance fees & $100 full service which includes AR, BBBJ & FJ. I don’t have a pic of her but this is the closet approximation I have. Going to bang my Busty Bonanza now, so my reply may be delayed.

https://i.imgur.com/J2Lc1ic.jpg

NOTE: Not real picture of Jiuhu Jugs but a close approximation.

Apollo
13-01-2018, 10:39 PM
I’ve always wondered how my fair & busty Malaysian Chinese masseuse with Korean actress looks aka Jiuhu Jugs would react when she spars with bro Ang076, kekeke! Curious to know how she deals with his antics, haha! Imagine her in 69 position with him & then rim his ass & blows his manhood despite his purported ‘disability’.... hahahaha!!

Bro Ang076, PM me for the details if you are game. Can try her for the usual entrance fees & $100 full service which includes AR, BBBJ & FJ. I don’t have a pic of her but this is the closet approximation I have. Going to bang my Busty Bonanza now, so my reply may be delayed.

I dont mind to test for bro ang hehe:D

strudel
14-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Wah Bro Ang076 ur seoul experience sounds interesting. Can pm share me the location? ��

rey69
14-01-2018, 02:43 PM

$50 handjob
$100 blow job ..

ask me to pay upfront.
I took out $100.

Yr description of the place is so obvious.
I guess is BTSC.

GR888
15-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Whole bunch of peeps PM me asking for Jiuhu Jugs contact but nobody willing to share their gems :rolleyes:

Put yourself in my shoes & i’m sure you can guess my response :cool:

xnorax
15-01-2018, 06:42 PM
hi may i have the ctc please

Derleow
15-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Hi, please share ctc with me =) thank you

BODOHLIM2
15-01-2018, 07:10 PM
bro can share the location so that i know which to avoid

Kaikai126
15-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Mind sharing contact and location 😁

JTANWL
16-01-2018, 08:06 AM
pls share the location

thanks in advance.

Kelvyn
16-01-2018, 12:51 PM
I walked by yesterday. Went in asked if got massage, the lady in white said no. Hmmm, wonder whats going on.

Sagat82
01-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Nice one! Mind sharing location details and contact? Love a good OL

Akila
01-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Bro, care to share

Tripitakatw
01-02-2018, 08:36 PM
bro can share?

hendon11
01-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Bro can share?

Jchui
02-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Hi bro can share with me the location or ctc! Thanks

KimHa
03-02-2018, 08:48 AM
Hi please share contact and location! Thanks

Waduken
05-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Bro, can share location, shop name and if got contact?

damnshiok
05-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Pm contact please thanks!

R3b3l23
06-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Hey there, would appreciate it if you pm and share location bro. Thank you.

naff
11-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Bro I got syt malaysian chinese contact in west u want exchange

arbuthen
12-02-2018, 03:15 PM

hi bro gr88
can share this one pls
i pm u tua liap malaysian girl i try b4 one
young & pretty gd svc
tyvm

GR888
12-02-2018, 07:53 PM
hi bro gr88
can share this one pls
i pm u tua liap malaysian girl i try b4 one
young & pretty gd svc
tyvm

Thanks, I know the ML you shared but I’ll still share Jiuhu Jugs contact with you because you are a genuine cheongster who explore & share your findings with me... unlike so many contact junkies & number collectors here who only know how to clog up my inbox. Have fun!

itchyitchy
13-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Bro...share your busty jiuhu contact pls

Puibsn
18-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Hi bro. Can intro to me. I’m keen for it. Thanks hope u get back to me ASAP.. damm horny now.

Sibiansian
21-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Can I have the ctc, pls

ang076
24-02-2018, 02:07 PM
for your info, there is no Korean lady but PRC lady who make herself look like Korean.

LuffyxD
24-02-2018, 02:45 PM
bro can share ctc ty

yenus
24-02-2018, 03:13 PM
I dont mind to test for bro ang hehe:D

Can PM me the contact

nunon
05-03-2018, 04:31 PM
I think I found this place but it has announcement for rent out.

nicklite
09-03-2018, 06:45 PM

$50 handjob
$100 blow job ..

ask me to pay upfront.
I took out $100.

Thanks for sharing, good experience. Please pm me so i know where to lookout for bro ang. Welcome back.:p

Hopefev
12-03-2018, 03:53 PM
bro can share ctc?

see123look456
14-03-2018, 01:23 AM
can share the ctc bro? tq

Oraoraora
14-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Bro share please!

Renzoku
20-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Share location pls thanks.

Sibiansian
20-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Bro, can share the Contact

scuderia88
20-03-2018, 03:17 PM

$50 handjob
$100 blow job ..

ask me to pay upfront.
I took out $100.

Bro, please share.

jiangdalia
28-03-2018, 02:29 AM
for your info, there is no Korean lady but PRC lady who make herself look like Korean.

Oh. Usual case.

Sibiansian
28-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Bro, pls share contact. Thanks