Height: unknown, may be 178 or taller
Weight: 50
Looks: 8/10
Body: Very slim, fair and tall
FJ: 8/10
Sound effect: 7/10
Duration: 6am – 1pm
Damage: 60 plus 10 for tips and 10 for room

hmm... mimi.... tried her about 2 months ago... very nice gal...
all as describe above... there is another ger with her... also tall tall and thin thin.... but didnt get to know her name... =(

as usual... pls obey the rule... pm tread starter for the number... cos i cant disclosed... =)

cscs
23-03-2007, 03:12 PM
hmm... mimi.... tried her about 2 months ago... very nice gal...
all as describe above... there is another ger with her... also tall tall and thin thin.... but didnt get to know her name... =(

as usual... pls obey the rule... pm tread starter for the number... cos i cant disclosed... =)

No sure whether you are referring to the same person.
I know she is here only from 17/MAR. Will be here for another month or 2.

BooBGuY
23-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Yah, she's tall for a girl. But i'm tempted anyways! :D
Can share contact?

sianren
23-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Yah, she's tall for a girl. But i'm tempted anyways! :D
Can share contact?

Tread said found in L12 mah,,, usually stand near H81,,,,,go there cannot miss her, cause most of her peers are shorty..

Mr Cactus

bigbadwof
23-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Bro, what's her cup size and from which part of prc?

shiokmc
23-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Tried her, very good to my like.

bro, care to elaborate ?

many thanks ... im sure will save your mailbox from unnecessary PMs and wasted time and effort of samsters

cscs
24-03-2007, 06:36 AM
Tread said found in L12 mah,,, usually stand near H81,,,,,go there cannot miss her, cause most of her peers are shorty..

Mr Cactus

Yes, brother. You are right.
Contact sent to those who PM me (hope did not miss any).
In any case, please go Lor12 to take a look.

She told me she will be here for another month or 2.

Swifty80
24-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Bro,dun mind can give her contacts?

QQ8899
24-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro,dun mind can give her contacts?

You don't mind if I zap you?? Knn, this is duno the how many time i see you posting asking for contact liao. Go GL jalan jalan, find a girl to bonk, then post some FR before you go around asking for contact again.

baby
24-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Relax la QQ just ignor him la now a days newb is like tht la

QQ8899
24-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Relax la QQ just ignor him la now a days newb is like tht la

Ya lah bro, not that we wanna condemn newbie lah. Think we all commando, go chiong in front and see which FL better svc then report to them so they can be selective and choose those so call good ones only. Like that not fair to us leh.

Luckytime
24-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Ya lah bro, not that we wanna condemn newbie lah. Think we all commando, go chiong in front and see which FL better svc then report to them so they can be selective and choose those so call good ones only. Like that not fair to us leh.

Maybe must ask them to pay u the petrol money liao...:D newbies if u 1 good lobang, earn money 1st, then go find ur own bonk after that share it wif bros here if good and u'll earn the points. Thats how it works here so that everyone old or new will be happy everyday.:)

vince2422
29-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Let me first thank the threadstarter for kindly sharing her contact.

She works mainly the EARLY morning shift, 6am-1pm...so it was difficult to make an appt.

On one nite, me feeling frustrated at work and gf..so just sms her and ask if she is free..surprisingly she agreed and i proceeded to pick her up near her apt at lor 6. Simply dressed in jeans..she seemed like just an ordinary china girl but guess we just seem to hit off and chatted as I roam in search of a hotel. Told her i not keen on the hotels in Geylang and she agreed to follow me to one in Joo Chiat.

Once in the room, we stripped and bathed together, quite good service......
maybe because got chemistry...our session was initimate, her bbbj is good...and had to control myself from releasing too soon....frenching etc...her boobs with big nips are nice and 'holdable'..after several positions...finally climaxed in doggie fashion. Her sound effects are a little loud and i was a bit conscious as our room was in the 1st floor and worried the reception might be listening to the stereo effects....:)

Overall, enjoyed this PRC....

Ratings : looks : 6/10 (Pleasant but maybe she nv make up much cause it was at night...)
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Good Value for $$
Damage : $60+tips+room+CD

She shared some of her bad experiences with customers that prompted her to move into this early morning shift...and also her plans when she returns to PRC...will probably call on her again before she leaves in 2 months time.

game10199
05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Firstly thanks to bro cscs for sharing this contact. Very busy so now posting this late FR. As promised to bro cscs.

First impressions: tall (almost my height), fair, simple looking.. quite good.

Ratings : looks : 7/10 (giving her a higher score, because I have been doing too many MILF, this is a nice change!
Body : 7/10 (good because she is young mah..)
BBBJ : never try
FJ : 7.5/10 (good as she moans and moans.. very loud!)

RTF: Probably if I got the money

cscs
06-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Let me first thank the threadstarter for kindly sharing her contact.

She works mainly the EARLY morning shift, 6am-1pm...so it was difficult to make an appt.

On one nite, me feeling frustrated at work and gf..so just sms her and ask if she is free..surprisingly she agreed and i proceeded to pick her up near her apt at lor 6. Simply dressed in jeans..she seemed like just an ordinary china girl but guess we just seem to hit off and chatted as I roam in search of a hotel. Told her i not keen on the hotels in Geylang and she agreed to follow me to one in Joo Chiat.

Once in the room, we stripped and bathed together, quite good service......
maybe because got chemistry...our session was initimate, her bbbj is good...and had to control myself from releasing too soon....frenching etc...her boobs with big nips are nice and 'holdable'..after several positions...finally climaxed in doggie fashion. Her sound effects are a little loud and i was a bit conscious as our room was in the 1st floor and worried the reception might be listening to the stereo effects....:)

Overall, enjoyed this PRC....

Ratings : looks : 6/10 (Pleasant but maybe she nv make up much cause it was at night...)
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Good Value for $$

She shared some of her bad experiences with customers that prompted her to move into this early morning shift...and also her plans when she returns to PRC...will probably call on her again before she leaves in 2 months time.

Good, Hope you up my point! enjoy.
Happen to be one of the nice one I meet. Likely to try her again before she leave Singapore.