PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Adventure 3

Mrdudutz
05-01-2018, 01:35 AM
FNA3: THE FRUIT OF THE FLASH
Having played for 3 hours basketball, I felt ache all over my bodies and my mind told me to find a good place for a massage. Many SBF bros gave me recommendation, but I chose this one recommended by ularlar. Unable to find any contacts, I just drove there, trying to be candid, crossing my finger in hope to be assigned their best masseuse. When I reached the place, the spa was locked, requiring us to press the bell before the receptionist opened the door for you. Well, here it goes...

The environment
Location: 7/10 - 15 mins walk from MRT station, limited parking space for drivers and quite secluded. But, drivers shouldnt have any issue finding parking lot if you go at night.
Room: 9/10 this is where this spa excels at. The room is spacious, with decent-size shower cubicle. There is no transparent window for people to take a peek. Partitioned with lockable door. Excellent privacy, awesome place for a FJ.

The ML - A
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 6/10 - sweet MILF looks, especially when she smiles. Suitable for MILF lovers, but not my cup of tea.
Boobs: 0/10 - didn't pay for autoroam, but looks big probably C cup.
Figure: 5/10 - MILF figure, quite fatty at the stomach, at the bigger type of body figure and quite short. Again, not my cup of tea.
Complexion: 6/10 - decent

The service
Massage: 6/10 - not rubbing kind of thing, yet not fantastic. She wasn't able to get my acupressure point. I felt she wasnt trying hard enough.
Teasing: 3/10 - dissapointing, she just tried to touch the area near your asshole once in a while when massaging your inner thigh from the back. She didn't play with the balls and my brother. She also didn't try to arouse me further. My brother wasn't prepared well for the special course. But, from the beginning she kept giving hint of special service: came when i just finished showering without my towel on, not having disposable underwear, keep opening my leg big2. The promise was good, but the execution was disspaointing.
HJ: 7/10 - The HJ was the only brightening factor of her skill. She started slowly and touched the area around my brother as well as my nipple. My brother was standing still within 1 minute. She stroked my brother slowly while still touching my nipples. It lasted for about 5 minutes probably because I was tired.
Attitude: 7/10 - polite, corteous, friendly, asked a few time if I was in pain and if the strength is good. The only downside is she kept looking at the watch.
GFE: 0/10 - non-existent, purely masseur and customer relationship.
BM: 0/10 - available for $80
BJ: 0/10 - available for $100
FJ: 0/10 - available for $150

Overall experience: 6/10
She started with very light massage all over my body, followed by intensive back massage. The back massage felt good and all the soreness was gone. But, she didnt massage my arm. She followed with ass and leg massage. This is her weakness. My leg still felt sore afterwards and somehow I didn't feel relaxed at all. After that, she asked me to turn around and asked "any service". The price surprised me so I opted for HJ only. Full service is available. She then continued massage my thigh from the front. After HJ, she massaged my tummy for a while. Overall, nothing felt special and I didnt feel relaxed throughout the session.

RTM: NO

Damage: 50 (1 hour entrance fee) + 50 (HJ)

DISCLAIMER: I am not advertising. I have no affiliation of any spa in anywhere in the world.
Details of the spa will only be disclosed through PM to trustworthy members only. Title of the FR will give a hint on the location.

Courtesy of halogen019 bro template

halogen019
05-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Keep up the good work!

Mrdudutz
08-01-2018, 11:35 PM
bump it up for sharing :)

ularlar
09-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Nice fr bro!
Unfortunately u got the short end of the stick with A :o

Disclaimer : not an advertiser. But options limited by the time that I can sneak out :p