PDA

View Full Version : Yet another School girl - Tammy (pics avail)

san68
20-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Tammy 21yrs old
35B-24-34 -school student grad, loves to shower bros with TLC
1.63cm (CIM, BBBJ, Frenching)

Damage: 130 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Booking starts today

Cheers

MugenChicken
20-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Wah bro San86..... damn nice lor. Very tempted to try, especially because your prices is one of the BEST!

Waiting for FR....

epIc
20-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Bro san68tan

Haved sms through contact in ur group.
I would like 2 try tammy soon.

By the way i want to upped u, but i dun know how 2. if u would be so kind to teach me then i can up u n other fellows samsters.

thanks

Espree
20-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Yo San68tan,

Although a studio photo speaks a thousand words. Other normal photos can easily speaks a mil words about your gals.Do so if there is.:cool:

They do look cool but I prefer a more naturally taken photo to gauge them correctly.:p

Andoo
20-03-2007, 06:33 PM

bro, what you mean by "TLC" ??

izzit big bird bird?

MisterMarley
20-03-2007, 06:38 PM
tender loving care? :D

tengkokkok
20-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Alamak..bro, it's Tender Loving Care.

bro, what you mean by "TLC" ??

izzit big bird bird?

curiosityz
20-03-2007, 07:18 PM
i like the name man...

max_priest
20-03-2007, 07:41 PM
She looks irrisistibly sweet .. Wonder if she looks equally good in person bro San? :p

MugenChicken
20-03-2007, 09:57 PM
She looks irrisistibly sweet .. Wonder if she looks equally good in person bro San? :p

Ya, i hope bro san will be able to get some live pics.

But i remember trying out his "orange" quite awhile back, all i can say is....power lah!

Virginhell
21-03-2007, 03:02 AM
FR on Tammy:

Tammy just stepped onto on Sg shores at around 5pm. Wasted no time, when saw the advert by bro San, my dick immediately woke up from his hibernation. Damn, but some bro faster than me...so could only take second slot/blood.

Went to designated hotel, was late by around 20 mins...but bro san was kind and patient enough. Thanks bro and sorry about that. Knocked on the door, and out pop a sweet smiling looking gal. Hmmm....first impression was I tot was wrong gal...cux she did not really look like the gal in the photo. But hey...she was wearing the same outfit as in the photo! Asked she was tammy and she said yes. Invited me in with a cheerful disposition. I would definitely say the photo look more chio and sweet...so I was slightly disappointed with the "live" picture. Perhaps I expect too much liao....But overall, I would still consider her as a SYT base on her age and looks. Damn, her knockers are huge, looks like it will spill out of her low-cut outfit any point in time. I would say it is at least a C cup on her petite frame, which is really a plus point. Very friendly and cheerful gal indeed. Told me this was the first time in Singapore. Just graduated with a bachelor in marketing at bangkok Uni. Even showed me her passport size photo of her graduation pic...haha...I'm bonking a graduate! She kept asking me whether she is on Internet, and whether she looked like the picture online. I wanted to tell her the picture on the Internet more chio, but dun want to break her heart. Asked her why she go into this line...she said that her old sugar daddy in Bangkok want her to be independent and support herself after graduation (what a crap reason to dump a gal yeah?) . So she is on her own...and need to pay off some debts like her car and her family house. Me wasted no time in zeroing on her melons...fondle, caress, suck, lick, squeeze, shake.....whatever you can describe, I did it all, except for tits slap...

Stripped her shorts, gosh...she did not wear any undies, neither was she wearing a bra! Stripped to my Adam & Eve's suit and asked her for a bbbj. I layed on top of her while she layed down and blew me away. It was nice, but lack of tongue twirling and suction...got room for improvement. After sucking for around 10 mins...proceeded to the bathroom for the sequel. While showering, I saw her gargling her mouth with listerine...hmmm...hygiene..good! She soaped me and I returned favour...on her huge breasts of course. Felt damn horny in the shower....asked her for a condom and while she went to take a rubber, I quickly wiped the fogged up mirror. Asked her to cap me...went for a 1 mins blow with the rubber on before turning her around for deep thrusting action. Both of us stood up, with her butt facing me..and she spread her nice legs for me. Gosh....her hand directed my earthworm (small dick) and in no time, she was gasping away...or moaning or humming....whatever. Her one hand was holding the towel handle, the other on the wall...I kept looking at the mirror while banging her away....but my groin area is pain from knocking against her butt bone (butt got bones? I tot only fats?). No choice, change position and went full doggies style..kept grabbing her big tits while shagging in doggie position. Next, I took off the rubber and asked her to continue blowing....damn, by now, the mirror has become all misty again, can't see myself in action liao. But her suction and skills no power, I know she can suck until my bro dry also cannot unload. So switch to hand mode and asked her to lick my balls at the same time. I wanted to cum into her mouth but she doesn't want. I told her that San say got CIM, how cum now dun have. She just kept shaking her head so no choice lor...in the end compromise and shoot onto her huge melons instead. But before my millions of sperm have a fighting chance of survival, she quickly washed them down the drain...all drown to death.

Next, went to the bed after drying ourself up. Can see she very tired. Told me she slept only 5 1/2 hours last night as she could sleep. Wah...I wanted to tell her I sleep only 4 hours everynight leh... She called Bro San to asked is she can cancel the rest of the bookings for the night and Bro San was kind enough to say ok (well done bro, welfare of girl over earning money). Sensing she was genuinely tired, I decided not to proceed with the second shot. TCSS for another 15 mins, before bidding her goodbye. She gave me a loud peck on my neck before I left...ha...that was the highlight of the night. Here's an overall summary of her Stats:

Name: Tammy (Thai version and not the SG version that most of us are familiar with)
Looks: 7/10 Sweet (65% resemblance to the photo--photo I rate 8/10)
Boobs: 9/10 Fantastic pair of melons....I would gladly die in between her breasts!
GFE: 8.5/10 Very good despite she is tired. Chatty, nice and easy to talk with even with limited English
BBBj: 6/10 Needs more practice, lack of suction and tongue action
CIM: No
COF: No
COB: Yes
AJ: No
FJ: 7.5/10 Responsive and still tight
RTF: Too many other gals for me to try out there...so nope
Damage: 130/2 shots/90 mins

Once again, thanks to Bro San, a good overall experience for me. First time using your service, will enlist your service again in the future. Well done, cheers! :)

MugenChicken
21-03-2007, 09:27 AM
damn Mother F#cker zap me 2 pts saying i'm a OKT clone.

F*ck you lah as*hole!

Da Vinci
21-03-2007, 11:07 AM

F*ck you lah as*hole!

dun care about those zaps, bro...
i will up u after i recover!;)

GodsendSYT
21-03-2007, 11:26 AM

F*ck you lah as*hole!

relax lah bro.. other ppl in here will up u back 1.. enjoy.

san68
21-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding......Bros.....Tammy dun do CIM....so sorry,she just feel shy about that!

MugenChicken
23-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi bro san...

Wan to book tammy, but very few FRs and the only FR said she dun really look like in the pic. Can do us a favour and take some live pics for us pls?

Thanks hor!

JWNY
28-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Dedicated to bro Bollocksman

The one with the SYT....

Was feeling a little down as received some stick at work...so decided to patronise one of San's ladies.

Apointment was set and decided to skip dinner and have Tammy first.

First impressions were quite good as she resembled the photos and was indeed a cute SYT. Friendly and chatty as she greeted me at the door.

Her command of English was pretty decent and she initiated some small talk as well.

While waiting for the bath tub to be filled she helped me take off my clothes and served me a drink. She was watching some soap opera on TV.

We all know San's standards...the bath was quite thorough as she wasted much of her soap on me...

Dried up and action was about to begin...

Cat bath was SOP but passed QC...

BBBJ was deep and wet and she took her time...with those eyes...and did i mention B cup boobs...staring at you...it was really a SYT at her best.

Didn't feel like giving a paint job so just went straight to "dinner"

Felt quite tight for me as penetration commenced in missionary. Moaning was subtle and i quite enjoyed looking at her boobs. (quite ample for her size)

Continued thrusting and felt a variation was in order so i changed to doggie and came soon after...

She assisted with cleaning up and i helped her to transfer some songs to her mobile phone. Had some 40 winks soon after and started round 2

Was feeling quite jaded and knew second round was too much to ask of me...:o

She proceeded to BJ me until i exploded into the cap.

Hit the showers soon after and left a refreshed man.

Name: Tammy
Looks - 7.5 (SYT - good resemblance to photos)
Body - 7 (thin and slender)
Boobs - 8 B-cup (Big for er frame)
Cat Bath - 7 (SOP for me)
Frenching - NA (skipped due to ulcer)
BBBJ - 8.5 (wet and deep)
FJ - 8 (tight feeling for me)
Attitude and GFE - 8 (chatty and always carried a smile)
Overall - 8
RTF : No - because Vanity was NEXT!! :D

Damage - as stated

Thank you bro san68 for arrangement and apologise for the late FR.

willtan2001
28-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Went to designated hotel about 2030hrs. Knocked on the door, and out pop a sweet smiling looking gal. Hmmm....first impression was nice.... Invited me in with a cheerful position. But overall, I would still consider her as a SYT base on her age and looks. Very friendly and cheerful gal indeed. She kept asking me whether she is on Internet, and whether she looked like the picture online. I tell her the picture on the Internet same same lor, dun want to break her heart.
Now the best show start, she invited me to take shower, the best part is she only clean my didi only.... (I been trying on others thai FL, they give very good service......)
Next, went to the bed after drying ourself up. Can see she very tired. We started with BBBJ 1st.... Only can say "AI!AI! No feeling!"... After that start FJ, at 1st she control the move,after some time can see that she is tired. So I asked her to lay down, I work it out,I try to move in deep, but she stopped me when I move in, when doing half way, she told me that my bro is too big. it's hurt.... all my mood loss... My bro won't listen to me liao...Got to stop half way.... restart again.. same also, try very hard to come.... (My mind told me to stop liao, no point go for 2nd round) that was the highlight of the night.

FYI,
I feel going down to Geylang is better, cost is much cheaper, service sometime is good too......

Here's an overall summary of her Stats:

Name: Tammy
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
BBBj: 3/10 lack of suction and tongue action
CIM: No
COF: No
COB: Yes
AJ: No
FJ: 4/10
RTF: blacklisted
Damage: 110/1 shots/90 mins

hgfb05
01-04-2007, 01:41 PM
bro, i totally agree with you on the super fuck up service of Tammy. KNN, showered myself nevermind, but i only had one shot and tat one shot was like i gotta beg her to give it, cos she kept using her legs to stop you from going in deep. Asked for 2nd shot and she kept saying no. Chao Chee Bye, what the fuck is this? mkt as 2 shots but girl refuse??!??...damn fed up. :mad: :mad:

Totally pissed!!

Too bad i didn't see your FR before i tried her.

Sms bro san about the bad service and guess what? No reply at all. Just keep quiet and act blur.

Nabay, not going to try any more girls from Bro San anymore.

hunterzlau
01-04-2007, 05:33 PM
bro, i totally agree with you on the super fuck up service of Tammy. KNN, showered myself nevermind, but i only had one shot and tat one shot was like i gotta beg her to give it, cos she kept using her legs to stop you from going in deep. Asked for 2nd shot and she kept saying no. Chao Chee Bye, what the fuck is this? mkt as 2 shots but girl refuse??!??...damn fed up. :mad: :mad:

Totally pissed!!

Too bad i didn't see your FR before i tried her.

Sms bro san about the bad service and guess what? No reply at all. Just keep quiet and act blur.

bro san had always been giving his best service to me ..and somemore his gals are always well known for good service ...

maybe there is some communication breakdown with u before u made your booking....

did u clarify with bro san on the number of shots before u made the booking?

san68
01-04-2007, 05:36 PM

Bro, slimmer down, apologise if had no reply, not i bor chap hor, i have already banished her back home. send her back home early due to bad attitude. knn where got ppl pay and get no fark. i totally agree. i myself also pissed with her attitude. my apologies. contact me for your free bonk. i swee steady.

pepsilight
01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Bro, u swee and steady. At least u responsible. Upz for u

ok69
01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Bro, slimmer down, apologise if had no reply, not i bor chap hor, i have already banished her back home. send her back home early due to bad attitude. knn where got ppl pay and get no fark. i totally agree. i myself also pissed with her attitude. my apologies. contact me for your free bonk. i swee steady.

tats good service .. :)

hgfb05
10-04-2007, 10:38 PM

Bro San, you the man! must salute you for being to gentleman about this. Too bad i can't up you...