PDA

View Full Version : How to know if it's a Ladyboy?

NickP
29-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Hi fellow chiongsters,

Just want to call on the collective wisdom of the forum.

In general, all the FL in dome 1 are confirm females right? The backlash of bringing a ladyboy here I would imagine are quite severe? The OKTs should all know the goods they are selling right?

Anybody have any experience otherwise?

strikeback4
29-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Thai girls very easy to check if its ladyboy or not, just ask for passport and look at gender if its M or F as Thai government will not allow any of its citizen to change passport gender even if they undergo sex change

Alot of so-called "Methods" like check skin tone, adam apple, pussy got dick head etc are outdated as with medical advancement this days... nothing is impossible to change

Removing Adam Apple (https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwivs7Kkj6_YAhVFqI8KHdoZCJQQFggwMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FChondr olaryngoplasty&usg=AOvVaw1Fx9qlyiZHHTcs1EngJuy5)

Voice change (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_therapy_(trans)#Vocal_surgeries)

NickP
29-12-2017, 10:40 PM
But do OKTs do this check beforehand in this forum? Can we trust that all the girls here from the regulars have done due diligence?

I mean imagine you see a girl and then immediately ask for passport, that's not going to set a good mood for her right? I don't think you'll get the best service after.

NickP
29-12-2017, 11:35 PM
I have turned up to the place seen the girl and then said, not good enough then left. Leaving is not the issue.

What I'm afraid of is, after fucking some days later I find out that the girl is actually a guy on SBF, I will probably jump off the building...

luckyboiboi
30-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Boycott stables that employs ladyboys.

JAVgent
30-12-2017, 02:03 AM
I have turned up to the place seen the girl and then said, not good enough then left. Leaving is not the issue.

What I'm afraid of is, after fucking some days later I find out that the girl is actually a guy on SBF, I will probably jump off the building...

I really laughed when I read this.. sorry.

but think about it.. if (s)he looks like nong poy, you wouldn't mind right?

Uncletopui
30-12-2017, 05:18 AM
You don't have to ask the fl's passport and say you want to check her actual gender. You can just say you want to check her age even if your actual reason is to check her gender. I don't think they will get upset about wanting to check age. Just make up some BS like "I want to check because you look so youthful!"

cassano10
01-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Don't be naive. The online okts has no ethics.
What they care about are money. Few reported cases about LB in dome 1 already.

StealthBomber
01-01-2018, 09:34 AM
With advances in tech and skilled surgeons, it can be hard to tell. Plus the fact that some LBs start off having a hormonal imbalance, e.g. low level of male hormones, thus ending up that way, so their male features are subtle right from the beginning.

IMHO just be wary if you encounter a "female" that is just too artificially 'perfect' in her looks. For people who transform via surgery / modifications, obviously they'd go for broke and correct every single feature they don't like.

Which is why if you get a FL with some minor blemish or plain jane GND looks - more likely it is genuine female, no mods :D

iicecube
09-01-2018, 12:19 AM
I wanna know does dome 1 stable got any near North area like yishun area?
Kinda bore on dome 2 prc already..