PDA

View Full Version : Why no vietnam stable?

icyboy771z
26-12-2017, 07:16 AM
I believe there's a good market for Vietnamese girls. They are petite, cute looking, fair skin chinese looking and also price wise not expensive. Why no OKT trying to do this business?

I know you can find freelancers in pubs but then again most of the time we don't want to go through the hassle and go straight to the action.

yamashikata
26-12-2017, 09:17 AM
I believe there's a good market for Vietnamese girls. They are petite, cute looking, fair skin chinese looking and also price wise not expensive. Why no OKT trying to do this business?

The key word is "not expensive"

Meaning low profit.

BlueDemon
26-12-2017, 09:39 AM
The key word is "not expensive"

Meaning low profit.

I think Custom is very strict with them coming into Singapore. Agree that some Viets are hot.

rey69
26-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Few years back, there is stable having viet chicks & operating around GL
Nowadays, red houses are having chicks imported from vietnam

KTVs could be seen withinflux of viet chickens.

Nottybear
26-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Yes i love viets too. Some hot ones i saw at orchard tower. Some i had session with at massage parlor. And they don’t overcharge.

armour88
26-12-2017, 10:56 AM
I saw a super hot Viet on WP. Wonder where she would be working? KTV?

sgforex666
27-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Few years back, there is stable having viet chicks & operating around GL
Nowadays, red houses are having chicks imported from vietnam

KTVs could be seen withinflux of viet chickens.

The stable was raided few years back. Local chinese guy and his Viet wife were caught.

oneshoe
28-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Some of the viet girls in the legal GL houses are quite attractive. However, CBJ and no kissing. Still pretty reasonable at $50 for 30 minutes

Nottybear
28-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Some of the viet girls in the legal GL houses are quite attractive. However, CBJ and no kissing. Still pretty reasonable at $50 for 30 minutes

Which house? I never went there for so long. Last time only thai and china

rey69
30-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Which house? I never went there for so long. Last time only thai and china

Nowadays quite a handful of viet red houses.
There is one called "越南花园" at lor 20.

geelang
09-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Most of the syt viets are out there moonlighting at KTV
Just WeChat scan around KTV vicinity and you will get hits though sometimes misses

Most are on visit passes and they come and go.

chevy7970
10-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Most of the syt viets are out there moonlighting at KTV
Just WeChat scan around KTV vicinity and you will get hits though sometimes misses

Most are on visit passes and they come and go.

Saw some wechats near beach road when I went to run some errands. Seems like most of them are more keen in getting me to patronise their KTV. They do looks good though.

darklove
16-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Do anybody know where can find Viet?

geelang
24-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Saw some wechats near beach road when I went to run some errands. Seems like most of them are more keen in getting me to patronise their KTV. They do looks good though.

Quite obvious those working officially in KTVs will want u to go patronise their workplace so that they are doing their job. Their WeChat nicks and moments will also obviously have their workplace and promotions plastered all over. Your xxx requests can usually be entertained after supporting them at their work. Sorry I don’t have time for these so YMMV.
Have recently banged a few couple SYT operating on their own and another through a medium. Somehow the legal viets just don’t look as good.
Still awaiting the return of My one time fav Annie who seems to have disappeared.... missing her.

clapton
27-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Quite obvious those working officially in KTVs will want u to go patronise their workplace so that they are doing their job. Their WeChat nicks and moments will also obviously have their workplace and promotions plastered all over. Your xxx requests can usually be entertained after supporting them at their work. Sorry I don’t have time for these so YMMV.
Have recently banged a few couple SYT operating on their own and another through a medium. Somehow the legal viets just don’t look as good.
Still awaiting the return of My one time fav Annie who seems to have disappeared.... missing her.

Not really bro.

I'm working near those Viet KTV so always try my luck adding their WeChat. Check their post before adding. Try to add their own WeChat, no those with a lot different girls' pic one.

Quiet a number of the girls willing to go out with you before/after working hour. I usually fuck them lunch or afternoon time.

Fees range vary from 120~250. Quality depends on luck. Generally the service not as good as PRC girls. But in terms of age, they usually younger.

Last week I get 1 19yr old one. Service almost none lar, but very girl girl type. Even don't give BJ and not willing to go shower together. :D

Xingjiao101
27-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Not really bro.

I'm working near those Viet KTV so always try my luck adding their WeChat. Check their post before adding. Try to add their own WeChat, no those with a lot different girls' pic one.

Quiet a number of the girls willing to go out with you before/after working hour. I usually fuck them lunch or afternoon time.

Fees range vary from 120~250. Quality depends on luck. Generally the service not as good as PRC girls. But in terms of age, they usually younger.

Last week I get 1 19yr old one. Service almost none lar, but very girl girl type. Even don't give BJ and not willing to go shower together. :D

Bro can share these contacts please?

clapton
27-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Bro can share these contacts please?

Don't have bro. All these gril come with travel visa so won't stay long.

And I usually prefer fresh meat, seldom RTF, so once fucked, delete.

moronic111
29-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Wah where's this Viet KTV?

clapton
01-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Wah where's this Viet KTV?

You can find them easily near Orchard n Balestier.

But recently I found the price they asking became too high, open mouth already 200 ~ 250. Plus you need to paid hotel n condom.

Same quality PRC girl is only 150 to 180.

So no point go Viet for me now

jake1
02-02-2018, 01:56 AM
Vietnam ktv, if you bring out ST $200-$300 that is if you are her customer before hand.

Long time $500, so you guys make the choice.

clapton
02-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Vietnam ktv, if you bring out ST $200-$300 that is if you are her customer before hand.

Long time $500, so you guys make the choice.

Tats different bro.

Here we trying to know them via Wechat nearby and directly deal at hotel.

No KTV, no beer 😊

Bikewest2005
29-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Not really bro.

Bro,can share your vietnamese gal contact as I'm interest on them..thanks.

ginta
03-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Whats the prices range you prefer to pay for vietnam models syt. Would you prefer real boobs or fake boobs ?
I am interested in this trade and i have supply too. Any advance on pricing can pm me .

Kid1214
05-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Some MP have Viet. You just need to look for them, although not a lot.

bambo
10-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Last time i always visit a viet lady. She offer 100 only for fj. Sebei cheap. Visit afew times then i stop for quite a while. That time cny i visit her again she look old and not as pretty. Somemore tell me 200. Those time were good.

manly29876
28-05-2018, 03:23 PM
viet mostly ktv or ML. A few wechat occasionally