PDA

View Full Version : Spa with body wash service?

gemba
25-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there any spa that offer a body wash service similar to what you get in Vietnam, Manila etc. Not necessarily erotic, just where the masseuse will wash you from head to toe in the shower (or jacuzzi) and then help dry you.

Most places that do scrubs require you to shower solo so that's a different experience.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. Prefer central area.

rocket1128
25-12-2017, 06:13 PM
no such thing happen in spa, if found licensed will removed.

heard JB has such service but never try.

hannibald
25-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Previously, there was this spa at Jalan Klapa where the masseuse will perform the mosha in a special shower room where you lie in the shower bed and bathe you clean after than.
Think another spa at Duxton also offer the same.

This is the closest you can come to what you have described.

TKee
25-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Opal used to have it. Not sure now.

halogen019
25-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Previously, there was this spa at Jalan Klapa where the masseuse will perform the mosha in a special shower room where you lie in the shower bed and bathe you clean after than.

Yes I remember the jalan klapa joint too. There was a quite busty milf there before. Very proud of her figure but if I remember correctly, her boobs are enhanced haha.

seenehji
25-12-2017, 07:06 PM
What is mean by body wash?

hannibald
25-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Opal used to have it. Not sure now.

Yah, Opal also have, but i think now Opal strictly by appointment.
Not sure if it's still open.

I think Jalan Klapa is one of the first to offer such service, i think at least 3-4 years back already have.

Actually the shiokness level also depends on the ML. Some ML just go through the motion, while i ever had one who will clean you thoroughly and sensually.

Think nowadays no more, too dangerous and maybe branded as sexual service.

lufdd
25-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Yah, Opal also have, but i think now Opal strictly by appointment.
Not sure if it's still open.

I think Jalan Klapa is one of the first to offer such service, i think at least 3-4 years back already have.

Actually the shiokness level also depends on the ML. Some ML just go through the motion, while i ever had one who will clean you thoroughly and sensually.

Think nowadays no more, too dangerous and maybe branded as sexual service.

Opal closed down if I am not wrong. Have to go to its 2 other branches.

hannibald
25-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Opal closed down if I am not wrong. Have to go to its 2 other branches.

Can share the location of the 2 other branches?

maxquerader
04-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Please pm be opal new location

tangerinesex
04-01-2018, 04:15 PM
It's called nuru massage. there's this lady online who still offers it. Her rates are quite exorbitant.

hardrod69
04-01-2018, 11:34 PM
It's called nuru massage. there's this lady online who still offers it. Her rates are quite exorbitant.

I think Nuru is quite different. For Nuru, the lady uses her body to soap your body

Quite sad that Opal closed. Really enjoyed the service by Kitty then. Nothing beats being treated like a King!

ultranoy
04-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Bros,
Care to share the jalan klapa or the so called opal lobang?

Something new to me n never try b4. Hee

Thanks in advance

tunnelling
06-01-2018, 12:48 PM
I had two such lobangs but not in spa. They shower with you naked and can even do BBBJ (but no CIM) in the shower.

babavegitto
06-01-2018, 12:56 PM

Ah yes I remember the one in Duxton..the SYT massaged me with water and removed my disposable for doing action while bathing..that was nice exp..although it was more than a year back..wonder if it’s still there though..when I went they had a promo for 35$ only

englii56
06-01-2018, 02:16 PM
This type of service back in the 80 went to massage at beach Rd Royal park hotel the basement car park and oden katong shopping same boss after massage with have chicken soup

mike38
06-01-2018, 07:46 PM
I had two such lobangs but not in spa. They shower with you naked and can even do BBBJ (but no CIM) in the shower.
Bro care to share ctc/location, Thanks 😀🙏

mike38
06-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Hi bro tunneling care is share ctc/location,
Thanks 😀

ml1138
07-01-2018, 07:46 AM

bro care to share ....thanks :)

K99125
07-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Sound awesome. Anyone w this kind of lobang can pm me?

Green Leaf
05-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Hi, am well advanced in age and hence unable to fulfil fj and such. Would be good of one cam provide me with some spa that offers foam massage or bath me.

jimmytan5577
05-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.

ahboy1987
05-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.

Can pm contacts? Thank you

SunZhi
05-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there any spa that offer a body wash service similar to what you get in Vietnam, Manila etc. Not necessarily erotic, just where the masseuse will wash you from head to toe in the shower (or jacuzzi) and then help dry you.

Most places that do scrubs require you to shower solo so that's a different experience.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. Prefer central area.

Go Geylang, every WL wash for you. then up to you to reward her with F job or not.

jjdd9933
05-02-2018, 07:18 PM

Can share location. Thank u

repsolman
05-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Closest I get these days is the ML helping to shower me after mosha. And back only but naked.

Harper29
05-02-2018, 10:04 PM

Bro. Can share ctc ? Thanks

PatrickPeh
19-02-2018, 11:52 AM

Can share this kinky ML? Thanks.

hardrod69
19-02-2018, 10:49 PM

Bro, can pm me her contact? Thanks!

omnomnomnom
20-02-2018, 12:28 AM

Can share contact bro? Thanks

Sammymakelove
20-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Share thanks

askale
20-02-2018, 11:07 AM

Pls PM to me..for the location address. Thank u.

apache
21-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Minus the thrill of doing so in MP, these services of shower together or body to body shower can be found in most geylang legal brothel joints.

Some prc joints hav water beds where bith of u can rubba on with soapy episode. Dun understand why go to MP when these r available in our Geylang. N u can cheong with ease as tthey r legal joints

crushjunkie
21-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Bro share contact

thedevil666
21-02-2018, 09:28 AM
reminds me of ML joint in US. almost all china/korea/thai ran spas have table shower as part of the appetiser. you strip naked and lie on the table while the ML wash u up, clothed. nothing hanky panky. but u will definitely be pointing at her when she dry u up. some give gq, some don't. only if sg has this..

lamer56
21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Ah yes I remember the one in Duxton..the SYT massaged me with water and removed my disposable for doing action while bathing..that was nice exp..although it was more than a year back..wonder if it’s still there though..when I went they had a promo for 35$ only

remember this joint and the mo sha with shower on the bed too, went there a handful of times and my regular ML is damn horny!

those were the days!

apache
21-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Try Geylang Lorong 20 House 41. Viet gals with showerbed rubba rubba.

Westerhout next to Lorong 16 and lorong 18 has one unit call "Yi Tiao Long"

Enjoy in the legal joints

xTangOx
26-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Last time opal got. After mosha, ML will wash for u while u still on the massage bed. But closed down liao, any bros got this kind of lobang please share.

mitch
26-02-2018, 03:22 PM
there used to be one at mackenzie roadalso close down already :(

not to mention the service there is unforgettable

crazyh3ll
22-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Anyone got contact. I'm interested. Pm me thanks

Jjleejj
23-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Last time opal got. After mosha, ML will wash for u while u still on the massage bed. But closed down liao, any bros got this kind of lobang please share.

Hi, I never try this before. Sorry to check with u it is safe from VD if we do not fuck. Normally, I only go for hj massage. Just to know the risk. Thank you!

Jjleejj
23-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Try Geylang Lorong 20 House 41. Viet gals with showerbed rubba rubba.

Westerhout next to Lorong 16 and lorong 18 has one unit call "Yi Tiao Long"

Enjoy in the legal joints

Hi, I never try this before. Sorry to check with u it is safe from VD if we do not fuck. Normally, I only go for hj massage. Just to know the risk. Thank you!

Throwjoe
23-04-2019, 10:46 AM

Bro can share Ctc?

daring70
23-04-2019, 05:05 PM
zu-er used to do that but she's unfortunately retired, brothers here may remember her from maybe 8 years ago ...

kombust
23-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Go massage dome and look for those offering nuru

james3333
23-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Contact pls
Thanks

OsamaBinLaden
26-04-2019, 01:56 PM
u can actually still find this kinda service around if u know where to look. price wise may be a bit on the premium side but just for the experience once a while why not? in fact i just went to one yesterday afternoon. full 30 mins of washing including soapy hdly. washed my hair too. :D

just becos i say this please do not spam me asking for contacts (especially noobs and low rep samsters). like i mentioned it is not a secret.

wonderwoo78
27-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Hi bro,pls share

OsamaBinLaden
28-04-2019, 09:49 AM
receiving PMs asking me for contacts. i am being extremely selective in giving out the info.

let me reiterate again that this place is not exactly a secret. location is in central area. and like i mentioned before the price is on the premium side and not the normal market rate of $50 an hour. it is almost double that before add-on for release.

but my personal opinion is if i have some spare cash i would go back for it. why? firstly i actually got a good 30-minute massage, not the piano playing type. i get 30 minutes of the ML giving me a nice soapy bath with all the teasing and soapy hdly (yolo seriously have to try). plus a shampoo. all in all for the price is still worth it, as compared to $50 for what is usually 15 minutes of piano playing.

the service i get is top-notch, value for money i would say. but that is from the particular ML. not sure if the other ML in the joint will provide the same level. oh, and she is malay, from east malaysia.

i will still be very very extremely selective in sharing, don't wanna spoil my gem. chances of successful contact request may be increased if you have a bbbj cim contact to exchange. cheers..!!

r.fowler
29-04-2019, 05:42 PM
receiving PMs asking me for contacts. i am being extremely selective in giving out the info.

let me reiterate again that this place is not exactly a secret. location is in central area. and like i mentioned before the price is on the premium side and not the normal market rate of $50 an hour. it is almost double that before add-on for release.

but my personal opinion is if i have some spare cash i would go back for it. why? firstly i actually got a good 30-minute massage, not the piano playing type. i get 30 minutes of the ML giving me a nice soapy bath with all the teasing and soapy hdly (yolo seriously have to try). plus a shampoo. all in all for the price is still worth it, as compared to $50 for what is usually 15 minutes of piano playing.

the service i get is top-notch, value for money i would say. but that is from the particular ML. not sure if the other ML in the joint will provide the same level. oh, and she is malay, from east malaysia.

i will still be very very extremely selective in sharing, don't wanna spoil my gem. chances of successful contact request may be increased if you have a bbbj cim contact to exchange. cheers..!!

u make me damn gian....

ml1138
29-04-2019, 06:48 PM

my humble 15 lemons..

Glenn Miller
30-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Wow! I know of no such lobang...can any kind bro share :D

Spartanzacus
30-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Care to share location bro? Hehe. Good bargain

gdodo
07-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Can share ? Thanks :)

sianguy2006
07-05-2019, 01:50 PM

bro if u dont mind sharing with me, will up ur points

ahboy1987
11-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Can share contacts?

Gsamboy
12-05-2019, 08:22 AM
Bro, can share?

ilikesyt82
17-05-2019, 10:34 PM

Can share contact?

susubanwthkok
17-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Bro, can share contact?

Porky1532
20-05-2019, 11:29 AM

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Will up you once you I receive the contact.

yenhua
20-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Tried in Melbourne before when I was outstation for work

It was expensive though!

Any bros who know such a lobang in sg, pls PM me

NorthGuy
20-05-2019, 12:19 PM
I doubt SG has such service in shop unless it's those freelance ML operating out of private residence.

lam1673
21-05-2019, 10:56 AM
No such kind of service in Establish shop in Singapore.
The nearest place I got this service is in Batam. I went to Delta spa in nagaya hill and booked 3 hours. The 1st 1.5 hours are normal massage with some teasing, it then followed by a body scrub, afterwhich the ML will wipe off the debris from your body then lead you to the bath tub. While in the bath tub, she will rinse and clean you with with shower gel. Finally wipe dry, back to the massage mat, she will massage your balls and end with a HJ.
All this in the package, quite ex in Batam Standard.This is a full facilities spa with pool, sauna and TV room. It also provides free snacks.It was about 560k Indr for 3 hours during 2013 period. Not sure whether it is still in operation

dlove
21-05-2019, 11:28 AM
please share contact please! :)