PDA

View Full Version : Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

TwoLan
16-05-2009, 01:20 PM
wtf all the bros here put me aeroplane make me wait from 8pm to 3 am and you guys never appear?i had abt 8 plates of nasi lemak while waiting for u guys.

please dun aeroplane ppl if u guys are not cuming down.

Bro, Cool down mah.......dun angry

jaankaden
16-05-2009, 01:28 PM
bro pineapple, i don't think there was ever any agreement, at least not publicly, to meet up right? and judging by the posts after yours, quite a few bros turned up last night too. relax la, maybe you'd want to confirm details with any of the bros here before committing. :P

popiah
16-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Nice to see all the bros last night at CV, thx bro popia for the drink and food.Hope to meet up next time and drink on me. :D

hi bro s206 and all,

nice meeting couples of bros at cv yesterday evening or considering early this morning. just woke up from my wonderful and beautiful sleep since my last trip at cv months ago.

tried the angel with her white long cut outfit and short blonde hair and tanned body....

she still remember me once she hopped to my car....tcss with her at her new direction of life in terms of dressing, hairstyles, body,etc....

she did a wonderful blow job...with her improved blowing skills....new technique ....finally unloaded my cum...within a couples of mins....wow...normally me will take at least 15 mins but she has improved tremendously with her CFM (come fxxk me) look....

once again....thanks for organising this event....will up you 5 pcs of popiah for you to eat....pls eat it while still hot hot hot...

signoff
CV Popiah

BBBJ Queen
16-05-2009, 03:53 PM
well bro she is really good blower.

Die Die must try her :p

taifong
16-05-2009, 04:02 PM
welcome bro Devil25. that whats she always say after blowing my didi too and she sounds like a air stewardess too....:D

Hi bro, can pm me Mo Li Hua contact? Would love to give it a try. Thanks alot

Chicken Chop
16-05-2009, 04:08 PM
i had abt 8 plates of nasi lemak while waiting for u guys.

Try one malay new stall Chicken Curry few days ago. Gravy very nice & spicy.

Recommend by one of the LB there. Forgot his/her names already.

bohokang
16-05-2009, 11:34 PM
haha sorry bro for my misleading comment..~

her poking is done by fingers.. lol. she done opt le.
and tracy is a tall looker with lotsa tattoo~

cheers~

Alamak , got me all excited =p

But seriously, any brothers have recommendations of who is still pre-op and able to poke over (with dick not fingers lol) at CV ? Contact will even be better

plain_guy
17-05-2009, 01:17 PM
yesterday i went down to CV to look for Mo Li Hua. i spotted her and i was about to take her but f**k a car was faster than i do :mad: so i waited for her at the carpark. i saw her came back then another car took her again and i waited her:( this time i saw her immediately i went to her quickly and at last it was my turn to have her service. she was so busy yesterday.

NewAvatar
17-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Nice meet up with all the LB lover that night and thanks brother popia for the food and drink. You guy are really fun and happening. See you guys soon. :p

Hatyai King
18-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Nice meet up with all the LB lover that night and thanks brother popia for the food and drink. You guy are really fun and happening. See you guys soon. :p

Nice to meet CP King Bro PP :p & few of snr samsters for kopi.

laugh
18-05-2009, 12:41 AM
hi bro s206 and all,
once again....thanks for organising this event....will up you 5 pcs of popiah for you to eat....pls eat it while still hot hot hot...

signoff
CV Popiah

When is the next outing?

LuvHorn
18-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Brudders....

New to forum.... just read through your post... really true that CV is back..?? been trying to go back there at different times.... but... never see them leh....

Any info... on timings... and location still the same..??

How about the gals... still the same..??

Cheers.

NewAvatar
19-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Nice to meet CP King Bro PP :p & few of snr samsters for kopi.

Hi friends, nice to meet up with you and you really have your way with the LB. Next time must teach me a few trick. :p

Sibei_can
19-05-2009, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=popiah;3745053]l,

she did a wonderful blow job...with her improved blowing skills....new technique ....finally unloaded my cum...within a couples of mins....wow...normally me will take at least 15 mins but she has improved tremendously with her CFM (come fxxk me) look....

/QUOTE]

Bro Popiah, you sibei can!!!:p:p

choubibu
19-05-2009, 02:13 AM
My first CV FR! on Sandy and Angel.

After work, went over to CV for supper. Feeling bored, heard from bros here that sandy and angel hv good reviews, so decided to try either one.

Drove and approached a pretty fair lady. found out she is sandy. ask for angel too. next to her. And my adventure started. Sandy and Angel took me back to Sandy's CV private house for a really nice sweaty hot time.

Here is the statistic FR:

Sandy
Look: Fair, pretty, tall, long black hair, bunny tooth, innocent wide eye look
Character: Sweet, GFE, have a blur blur kind of vibe, but is really pro
Figure: Curvy and long legs, Boobs are softer but really nice to suck. Body is smooth and face is very smooth. Love the collar bone neck area.
Sex: Slow and sensual, got alot of GFE. FJ is great. BJ is good.
Advantage: Got her own CV place 2 min from carpark. So no rush at all and very clean. For bros who like GFE and girl next door feel.

Angel
Look: very tan, pretty, shorter, short punky blonde hair, naughty look
Character: Naughty, chatty, got the adventurous vibe, likes to sexy dance
Figure: Curvy and hot. Boobs are firm got tanline. Waist is small. Looks like can "manhandle her" type of body. Got nice smell. Smooth skin. Very Kissy.
Sex: FJ didnt try, BJ is really good.
Advantage: Also got her own place but at Sengkang. next time i will try. She can be adventurous and hot in bed. For bros who like naughty and hot sex.

Damage is $140 for both of them. I dun mind paying good money for a great time. So if bros think its expensive, then go for the usual $30 BJ or $50 FJ in the car.

They gave me a nickname: Lizard man. Cos i have a gecko tattoo near my dick. Angel also have tattoos and also a lizard on her arm. If bros go for both of them at same time, its really great as both of them are good friends. And can really work well together. Like 1 white and 1 dark. Imagine their bodies press on yours. Sure make your head dizzy. Both have very curvy bodies.

Sandy have a friendster website, here

Friendster - alwaysN4ever (http://profiles.friendster.com/29476115)

I found it on the previous post. So i think she is ok for me to post it here. But Bros pls dun ask me for their contact, as i promise them i wouldnt give out. As for Angel if bros opt for her sengkang place have to pay $200 unless very late"early" hours like maybe 5am, where she take last customer and dun come back CV then got discount $100. Next time i think i will go for that.

To sum it up, overall I got a great time w both of them. As i was tired, cum only once. But i think i will try 1 on 1 next time, as 2 ppl, i cant focus, some more tired. Next i will get Angel at her place.

Pls up me if u think my FR is good.

Lizardman - David

Hatyai King
19-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Hi friends, nice to meet up with you and you really have your way with the LB. Next time must teach me a few trick. :p

I suggest we book together with the LB & we can see our own tricks on the spot.

popiah
19-05-2009, 07:27 AM

After work, went over to CV for supper. Feeling bored, heard from bros here that sandy and angel hv good reviews, so decided to try either one.

Lizardman - David

hi bro lizardman,

wow....tarma LB....steady poo pee pee...

5 pcs of popiah for you....

signoff
CV Popiah

zing
19-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Wah! suddenly CV so happening. Must go and check it out soon. :)

aceskip0115
19-05-2009, 07:33 PM

Didnt kno that this is the Sandy everybody is talking everytime... :rolleyes: she was in CV for 10+ over years ago... when i kno her she is still using another name... the last time i saw her is 4-5 yrs back...

through such history, u all should kno that she cant be the age she stated in her profile... :D

but sure she maintain very well on her skin... very soft as i remember...

nikubird123
19-05-2009, 07:57 PM
First time went CV with so many CV lover, nice meeting you all. BTW, who was that cute fat guy with spec that buy us food and drink? I would like to thanks you and my big brother KUKU bird will return the favour soon. :D

BonkingBoyBoy
20-05-2009, 12:54 AM
First time went CV with so many CV lover, nice meeting you all. BTW, who was that cute fat guy with spec that buy us food and drink? I would like to thanks you and my big brother KUKU bird will return the favour soon. :D

U mean that fat guy (LB) treat u all foods?

May i know his/her names? Next time i look for this LB.

orochi_y
20-05-2009, 11:44 PM

Didnt kno that this is the Sandy everybody is talking everytime... :rolleyes: she was in CV for 10+ over years ago... when i kno her she is still using another name... the last time i saw her is 4-5 yrs back...

Hi Bro, is this Sandy local? She look chio like a local chic man:rolleyes:I'm quite surprising that you all meet her long long time ago liao~~~? CV got such lobang then must "belakang pusing" liao

Hatyai King
21-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Hi Bro, is this Sandy local? She look chio like a local chic man:rolleyes:I'm quite surprising that you all meet her long long time ago liao~~~? CV got such lobang then must "belakang pusing" liao

Don't know is the same LB u mention abt. She also working in Desker many years back.

JRosales
21-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Yes, Sandy is old school man. No doubt her skills are very good. But I totally stopped patronising her because on one night last year, while on the way to the spot, she told me I cannot take long to finish, only 15 minutes. Wtf?? I cum very fast one, and I have been her regular. I don't know if she got wrong person or not, but thats a real turn-off when she said that.

midnite
21-05-2009, 03:53 AM
omg..jus came back fr cv....veri quiet...so sad nt much lb..nvr get 2 see tracey there...:( n no other lb 2......

barely
21-05-2009, 04:31 PM
omg..jus came back fr cv....veri quiet...so sad nt much lb..nvr get 2 see tracey there...:( n no other lb 2......

Don't think Tracy goes down CV every night. She's kinda of lazy. Once I've send her back home and she told me she doesn't like to suck cock. Just doing it for money.

gaylang
21-05-2009, 04:46 PM
FR on Mo Li Hua

Looks: (8/10) One of the better looking LBs. She wore a colorful dress when I met her. Shoulder length hair. Dyed golden. A bit buck tooth but she really got beatiful eyes. I was immediately hynoptised when our eyes met. How not to up her? kekeke

Figure: (8/10) Nicely shaped. Not too skinny. Athletic. Right curves at right place. Btw, she is post op.. How I know... cos I lick her "pussy" and AR in the public. hahaha

BJ: (8/10) Very hardworking. Kept slurping. Pumped up and down very fast. I couldn't cum due to wearing rubber. Not her fault also cos I jerked off a few times in a day. I wasn't prepared to up her but she really look sexy. My little brother reacted so I upp her loh...

Service: (9/10) Very customer oriented. She immediately took off her dress and panties and allowed me to auto-roamed anywhere. She will suck on your nipples first instead of going straight for the kill. Damm... Think I kena her poison already.

Overall: (8/10) Would have given her 10/10 if not for the fact I couldn't cum. Haiz...

Die Die must try for those LB lovers who are going for good service! :)

chat
21-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Time for me to share my CV experience.

I was rather bored at night so I drove down to CV. Not much gals then so I parked first. Maybe it was still early. About 1 am, I saw a sexy looking LB got off from the taxi. Although it was quite a distant away, I can still distinctively make out her tattoos on her shoulder. Her figure damm solid so I decided to try her out.

Drove by her side. Closer look even better. Asked for the pricing and was quoted $30. I agreed and she hoped onto my car. I found out her name is Tracy. We engaged in a small talk. Tracy sounds rather lian to me. I'm more attracted to demure type rather than the aggressive type. Anyway, she directed me to a car park. Lowered down my seat and she started working on my didi. Ok suction but maybe my car is a bit too small, I don't find it comfortable. Tracy managed to get me off after a few minutes of hard work. I send her back to the carpark and made my way home.

Tracy
Looks: (9/10) Very chio by my standards. Machiam like geisha cos of her tattoos
Figure: (9.5/10) Model figure. I'm a sucker for looks and figure rather than service
Skin: Smooth. No horse run
Ass: Meaty. No chance to grab cos scared she not happy.
Attitude: Ok lah. Can' really rate it. Either you like her or you don't. Can't be neural.
BJ: (7/10) Nothing to shout about. Anyway I'm going for looks and figure rather than service.

yozzie
21-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi bros of changi village, is there any good looking malay trans in changi village provide good service for bj? need some feedbacks. thanks

TLover
21-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Don't think Tracy goes down CV every night. She's kinda of lazy. Once I've send her back home and she told me she doesn't like to suck cock. Just doing it for money.

Who would like to suck cock everyday? U think they like to do it?

popiah
21-05-2009, 08:20 PM

bro tlover,

Why sound angry in your quote, bro barely just rephrasing sister sandy "Saying" only lah....

Easy mah...cool....PEACE in CV.

signoff
CV Popiah

aceskip0115
21-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes she did work in desker... she was attached to a guy (not too sure bf or okt) at one stage... lost most of her money in gambling... she could hav retire if she kno how to save...

Don't know is the same LB u mention abt. She also working in Desker many years back.

Hatyai King
22-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Yes she did work in desker... she was attached to a guy (not too sure bf or okt) at one stage... lost most of her money in gambling... she could hav retire if she kno how to save...

Might be her BF. Seen both of them few years back many times together.
They staying north part of sg.

jaxel82
22-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi Bros, just wanted to ask a question. There is this tall very pretty lady with long straight black hair, looks Malay, has big boobs, usually wears white and usually stands near the entrance of the first carpark. She looks very much like a natural woman. Can I ask you bros if you all know who she is? Thanks.

Ladyboy Lover
22-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi Bros, just wanted to ask a question. There is this tall very pretty lady with long straight black hair, looks Malay, has big boobs, usually wears white and usually stands near the entrance of the first carpark. She looks very much like a natural woman. Can I ask you bros if you all know who she is? Thanks.

her name is leeanna. her service is the best in cv n her bj is the best too. she is damn pretty too n she can french kiss with me. i just had her this morning n i think i m going down tonight again for her.

yozzie
22-05-2009, 03:30 PM
hey bro, may i know wat she wearing this morning? does she has a tattoo any where her body?

owlzzzz
22-05-2009, 03:48 PM
how does one identify tracy? some bros mentioned she has tattoos, but what kind and where? :)

On her shoulder. Can't remember whether it is right or left but it is very distinct. You can't miss it cos she likes to flaunt it. Rather artistically done.

owlzzzz
22-05-2009, 03:50 PM

Relax bro. Bro Barely is just sharing what Tracy has shared with him.

bochapsing
22-05-2009, 06:01 PM

Damage is $140 for both of them. I dun mind paying good money for a great time. So if bros think its expensive, then go for the usual $30 BJ or $50 FJ in the car.

bro, $140 for how long?

sounds interesting....

:p:p:p

jiapabeh
24-05-2009, 03:36 AM
I was there the last week when i saw a group of guys there but too shy to say hello.:p

OKtkiller
24-05-2009, 06:03 PM
school holiday coming soon...the place will be pack with students again:(

ultimarrior
24-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Serious? this place is quite happening. why would the students go there?

Via1314
25-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Serious? this place is quite happening. why would the students go there?

Oh come on lah, the bro mean the students go there for their holidays, like chalet or outdoor activities lah!!!!!!

What are you thinking??? hahaaaa :D

Lastmanstanding
25-05-2009, 02:38 AM
Bro popiah.

Mo li hua aka jasmine is looking for you this few night. :D

Hatyai King
26-05-2009, 02:50 AM
her name is leeanna. her service is the best in cv n her bj is the best too. she is damn pretty too n she can french kiss with me. i just had her this morning n i think i m going down tonight again for her.

Just came back from CV with my friends 2hrs ago. My friend up this anna & say that he nvr try a gd LB with gd suction for BBBj before. I going to try her coming weekend. Any Bros going to join me?

???????????
26-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Anna? never heard her before..she new there.how she look like? she must be damn good to offer BBBJ..must try her! malay or chinese? :)

_InDiGo-
26-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Not new here.. Just registered.. haha

LB that I have tried.

Angel
Mo Li Hua
One I forgot the girl name. Her male name call Marcus.
And 3 other LB forgot the names. haha

Angel
Her voice very 'teh' can kill.
Talking to her, can make u up her liao haha..
Now she super tan, like malay chick like tt.
Still prefer her white white last time..
Her bj rate hmm i rate 7/10

Mo Li Hua
BJ rate 8/10
She is paitient in service.
Tried her twice.
1st time was 9/10. She did it slow. And good momentum.
2nd time 7/10. Though like same service. Licking of balls. haha She tried to cheat me. Gave her $50. never give me back change. Till bring her back, and told her about it. Told me she no small change. Gave me $15 back instead. Never going back to her.

Marcus bj 10/10
Best. But i dun see her anymore at changi these days. Pretty, long legs.
Bj was out of the world. Kept pumping non stop and deep throat.

The remainding 3.

1) Always with Xue er and Sandy. Tall, eyes big big one, fair. Bj 8/10 she's pretty but her breast abit hard. But she's nice to talk to talk cock. And very playful

2) Tall malay girl, from far like super model. Shit regretted calling this one. Never wear specs. Thought her legs super smooth from afar. Normally stand at the exit of the car park. Got her in car, her voice super turn off. Her legs nice to see cause she wears stockings. Her mouth when open, like crooked like tt. Her eyes also like got problem when she speaks, only one eye will open/close. haha. B/j rate i forgotten. Dun wanna remember hahaha.

3) Another malay girl, very good figure, looks eurasian i rate tt 8/10.

Ohh another one to add. Sandy queen of CV? Has tt arrogant look head always up high high one. But when call for her, she talks to you very friendly. Her boobs, oh my one of the best. She's paitient, nice to touch body. B/j rate her 7/10.

Overall, i like Sandy and Marcus.

Lastmanstanding
27-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Just came back from CV with my friends 2hrs ago.

Did u saw bro popiah there? He been trying to hook up jasmine since day one but no chance. :p

BonkingBoyBoy
27-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Did u saw bro popiah there? He been trying to hook up jasmine since day one but no chance. :p

Maybe he's too handsome until Jasmine don't there to go near him.

nikubird123
27-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Anyone see my big bro kukubird at CV??? :confused::p

_InDiGo-
27-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Sorry wasn't Sandy i tried.. It was Roxy.. she's good..

Sandy i never tried.

My fren tried Tracy and Sandy before.

Tracy, not my cup of tea, her moans I dun like.. Case 2 guys 2 LB in car tt's why i know ahahha..

BonkingBoyBoy
29-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Anyone see my big bro kukubird at CV??? :confused::p

I saw one bro eating Mutton soup last nite & the other bro queuing up for the nasi lamark stall almost for 20 mins. Don't know who is the big bro kukubird :D

d2pre
30-05-2009, 12:45 AM
me got no car to try them any bro can long bang?

Otak Man
31-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi to all CV bros, so sorry that i need to go back home early just now coz my OC keep calling my moblie asking me where am i? Nice to meet all snr samsters & newbies during our TCSS for dinner today. And thanks to our handsome bro that treat us Otak & too bad the rojak sold out liao. Next gathering just PM me for exchange contact.

BonkingBoyBoy
31-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Bro Sibei_can :p thanks for invite me to join u for dinner. Very tired today so can't make it. How's the chicken & duck u brought? Very NICE :D

booyaka88
31-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey bros! Any1 going down tonight?

nitekids
31-05-2009, 09:55 PM
PM me if u are going ok bro booyaka88

booyaka88
31-05-2009, 10:12 PM
PM me if u are going ok bro booyaka88

Bro nitekid, wat time will u b going?

_InDiGo-
01-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Just got back.. hahah

Always went there for BJ..

This time round.. given a FJ..

Hmm the FJ doing with a LB.. hmmm tight, shiok.. like normal girl.. haha

not so fancy on the FJ..

Overall i rate 6/10.

Still didn't got her name yet.. wasted hahaha

Just to add, I saw tracy today.. Hmm guess she put on some weight, look better now.. But still never want to up her

SixPecs
01-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Just got back from CV, not much lady boy when went there saw one ladyboy standing near the entrance carpark. Got her up to my car and actions begin.

Brought me to nearby carpark,

Name: Joanna
Quite tall like a model,
She claim to be mixed blood, of eurasion, indian.
Nice smell.
She will used wet tissue to wipe DIDI, then began to cap u.
Nice suction and she do deepthroat too which make me surrender and shhot my load in the condom.

Overall experience was shiok.. When send her back saw many ladyboys parading.. Damn should come later then can hav selection of buffet..

sunkistorange
01-06-2009, 03:14 AM
sounds so exciting now liao.......very long nv go down to cv liao....defintely must go down one of this days......

_InDiGo-
01-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Just got back from CV, not much lady boy when went there saw one ladyboy standing near the entrance carpark. Got her up to my car and actions begin.

Brought me to nearby carpark,

Name: Joanna
Quite tall like a model,
She claim to be mixed blood, of eurasion, indian.
Nice smell.
She will used wet tissue to wipe DIDI, then began to cap u.
Nice suction and she do deepthroat too which make me surrender and shhot my load in the condom.

Overall experience was shiok.. When send her back saw many ladyboys parading.. Damn should come later then can hav selection of buffet..Wah bro, your timing should be same as me i guess. I went there about 2am. Yea, the entrance of the car park, i only caught 2. Should be Malays.

Then the exit of the car park, there were about 5 I remembered clearly. Prob the rest are either working or not working since its a sunday man..

I know they start work at about 11.30. 12 is the best time.. then goes till 5.30am in the morning.. Happy hunting

nikubird123
02-06-2009, 01:31 AM
U mean that fat guy (LB) treat u all foods?

May i know his/her names? Next time i look for this LB.

I agree in some way he do look like LB, no offenced to brother POPIAH. :p :D

I saw one bro eating Mutton soup last nite & the other bro queuing up for the nasi lamark stall almost for 20 mins. Don't know who is the big bro kukubird :D

Well my big brother KUKUBIRD like mutton soup and nasi lemak and he LOVE LB too!!! That must be him. :D

BonkingBoyBoy
02-06-2009, 01:47 AM
I agree in some way he do look like LB, no offenced to brother POPIAH. :p :D

Well my big brother KUKUBIRD like mutton soup and nasi lemak and he LOVE LB too!!! That must be him. :D

He's went there ard 8pm & keep asking u. He feel abit sad when we told him u not coming. Maybe he want to treat u nasi lemak or mutton soup.

buckmylife
02-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Wah bro, your timing should be same as me i guess. I went there about 2am. Yea, the entrance of the car park, i only caught 2. Should be Malays.

Then the exit of the car park, there were about 5 I remembered clearly. Prob the rest are either working or not working since its a sunday man..

I know they start work at about 11.30. 12 is the best time.. then goes till 5.30am in the morning.. Happy hunting

Nice! And I thought CV was dead from my vist last month.

Sibei_can
02-06-2009, 02:54 AM
How's the chicken & duck u brought? Very NICE :D

Sibei can Chicken & duck comfrim Sibei can. The TS ate the most. :D :p
How i was wondering where is the TS?

Chicken Chop
02-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Sibei can Chicken & duck comfrim Sibei can. The TS ate the most. :D :p
How i was wondering where is the TS?

Thanks for buying the chicken from our stall.

Next time give u 20% discount.

If yr Big Bro come & buy, i give 88% discount.

jiapabeh
02-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Thanks for buying the chicken from our stall.

Next time give u 20% discount.

If yr Big Bro come & buy, i give 88% discount.

I haven 吃饱 leh, where is yours stall? Next time can treat me some chicken chop bo? :D

BTW, where is the TS? The LB in CV is looking high and low for him. :p

ALI PaPa
02-06-2009, 03:36 AM
BTW, where is the TS? The LB in CV is looking high and low for him. :p

Let's dun waste any times now. We gather now & cheong to CV fast.
Now is the best time to search for our King of CV.

Lastmanstanding
02-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Now is the best time to search for our King of CV.

No need to look for him, i meet up with him just now at CV(HQ). King of CV told me there might be a big gathering on AUG. The date is not comfirm. Will update on this thread will the king announced. :D

midnite
02-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Just got back.. hahah

Always went there for BJ..

This time round.. given a FJ..

Hmm the FJ doing with a LB.. hmmm tight, shiok.. like normal girl.. haha

not so fancy on the FJ..

Overall i rate 6/10.

Still didn't got her name yet.. wasted hahaha

Just to add, I saw tracy today.. Hmm guess she put on some weight, look better now.. But still never want to up herbro,i think u saw wrong person coz i was wif tracy n 1 of her friend(LB)having coffee drinking n tcss at east coast mac donalds till ard 3lus am coz i remember sendin she n her frend bk coz she told me she got 2 work in e morning..btw e tracy u say ve tattoos? n she lose weigth compare 2 e 1st time i saw her at changi village;)anyway enjoy havin coffee wif her n her friend coz she n her friend r veri friendly n nice 2 talk with:)...prefer she no make up....heehee..

NewAvatar
02-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Please let me know the big gathering on this coming aug, it been a while since i last saw the CV gang. :D

User_Names
02-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Samster Bros, how often u guys meet out?

Every month?

Can i meet u bros there for next gathering?

PromiseMe
03-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Do PM me if this coming AUG date is comfrim and i be there. :p

User_Names
03-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Do PM me if this coming AUG date is comfrim and i be there. :p

Who to PM to?

Can i join also ?

TS, pls updates here :p

Sibei_can
03-06-2009, 01:09 AM
No need to look for him, i meet up with him just now at CV(HQ). King of CV told me there might be a big gathering on AUG. The date is not comfirm. Will update on this thread will the king announced. :D

Wow, that awesome!!! So where is the king of CV? :confused:

Police STOP
03-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Wow, that awesome!!! So where is the king of CV? :confused:

Maybe King of CV kena investigate.

Any LB want to bail him out?

sunkistorange
03-06-2009, 01:29 AM
hmmm who is the king of cv???

Sibei_can
03-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Maybe King of CV kena investigate.

Any LB want to bail him out?

All the LB will like to bail him out. :D :D

hmmm who is the king of cv???

OMG!!! You don't know who is the King of CV? Beware he might stick some POPIAH up yours ASS. :p

bibear
03-06-2009, 08:05 PM
OMG!!! You don't know who is the King of CV? Beware he might stick some POPIAH up yours ASS. :p

Hmmm.... Could this King of CV be related to POPIAH?

12av3n
04-06-2009, 03:38 AM
Long time never go cv liao, so this coming aug if got outing do let me know. :p

So where is the KING of CV???!!! :D

Silverwalker
04-06-2009, 12:56 PM
who the King of CV?

TS popiah?

Mas Selamat
05-06-2009, 02:55 AM
All the LB will like to bail him out. :D :D

Can activate the LB to help me to escape again?

So where is the KING of CV???!!! :D

Shi...shi....
i hired him as my spy :D

Sexy Boom Boom
07-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Who to PM & i want to join all the fun with all CV's kiakis.

jasont
08-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Can anyone recommend a CV pub with pretty LBs? My PRC client has been bugging me to bring him and show him the "pretty" ladyboys around CV but I'm shy about trolling the streets there with him. Would rather show him the seedy bars and have them come up to him. I asked him to go OT but I think he has a natural aversion to Orchard Road's hustling.

_InDiGo-
09-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Can anyone recommend a CV pub with pretty LBs? My PRC client has been bugging me to bring him and show him the "pretty" ladyboys around CV but I'm shy about trolling the streets there with him. Would rather show him the seedy bars and have them come up to him. I asked him to go OT but I think he has a natural aversion to Orchard Road's hustling.Bro rather go OT.. There plenty plenty.. I can rate them better than CV.. OT LB their figure.. Wah.. super one!!!

smartyyy
09-06-2009, 05:52 AM
hmm, cv pubs gt sisters inside working 1? shld recce sometime if have..

sglooker
09-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Was checking on this link and realised that CV is getting more happening.

Decided to go down to check it out one super late night( think abt 3am, haha ). As I was driving, I was hoping that I will meet Sandy...cos her friendster's profile looks very exciting.

When reached there, was pretty disappointed that 1 car before me took 1 LB up whom I thought was Sandy. Sianz. I drove further, and whistle from my car to get another LB attention. She turned and hey she is SANDY. My intial thought to disturb LB disappear, straight away ask her free or not?

For the longest time since I called LB, i acted like blur sotong.. ask her how much? She told me can go to her place for FJ?? I was surprised!!! LB got FJ one meh?? I am so outdated!! Anyway too late and too tired liao, go for BJ.

Ok, the only thing never change is the process... everything very SOP. But her "GFE" makes it up...

I still miss her looks , haiz!!

bibear
10-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Can anyone recommend a CV pub with pretty LBs? My PRC client has been bugging me to bring him and show him the "pretty" ladyboys around CV but I'm shy about trolling the streets there with him. Would rather show him the seedy bars and have them come up to him. I asked him to go OT but I think he has a natural aversion to Orchard Road's hustling.

I don't think there is any pub in CV with pretty LBs. Your best bet would be Romeo at Orchard Towers.

bibear
10-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I went down to CV early in the morning after going to JB for supper. As it was on a weekday and rather early in the morning (3 am), there is a good chance of LBs leaving their "work place" early hence my low expectation - Go jalan jalan and go back home to sleep.

Upon reaching CV, I was mesmerized by the number of good looking LBs operating at CV. One particular gal caught my eye. Short hair, tanned body and very slutty looks! OMG! I got to have her. Instead of my usual "2 rounds", I immediately stopped her and off we go to our "love nest"

Angel is a chatty LB. She knows how to make you feel at ease within minutes. We drove to a quiet spot. Just when I was about to take off my pants (Desperate mah), Angel stopped me in a nick of time. Apparently a police patrol just drove by. When I thought the coast is clear, the police car made a u turn and drove back again. WTF! Sianz... Does it mean I can't have my dream comes true???

Angel assured me that "uncle" will leave soon. She undress her top, exposing her eraser nipples. Well proportion breast. Excellent boob job. The bikini tanned lines are obvious. Wonder where she does her sun tan.

I offered to AR her. Took off her panties. Wasn't sure if she is a pre or post ops cos her dick cannot be found. Just a small lump of flesh. As I AR her, Angel sucked on my dick (69 position). She moaned and stopped me after 5 minutes cos she scared she may cummed all over my body. Apparently her sensitive spot is a anus. hahaha...

Angel BJ is rather rough. She would grab on the base of my shaft and pull up. It is rather painful cos she would pull on my pubic hair in the process. OUCH! Other than that, very sensual. She would alternate between BJ and sucking on my nipples. I finally cummed in minutes.

Will RTF her again if time permits.:)

goofballz
11-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Angel is a chatty LB. She knows how to make you feel at ease within minutes. We drove to a quiet spot. Just when I was about to take off my pants (Desperate mah), Angel stopped me in a nick of time. Apparently a police patrol just drove by. When I thought the coast is clear, the police car made a u turn and drove back again. WTF! Sianz... Does it mean I can't have my dream comes true???

Angel is indeed one of the service oriented LB in CV. Mo Li Hua and Angel are my favorite. Never never failed to make me cummed using their slippery tongue. Just thinking of that makes me want to fly down to CV this very instance. hahaha

hoosdathu
11-06-2009, 01:16 AM
wow, luckily still got CV with the big wind blowing at GL...
tot it's dead liaoz

jinglemybell
12-06-2009, 09:41 AM
went to try this morning at about 4:30am:

good to know that it's still alive, quite a lot of LB there. not really familiar with their names but heng heng pick up good service one named Roxy. very pretty.

wearing halter top exposing half of her huge smooth boobs and hot pants. before we reached the hideoutspot i already hard like hammer. she capped me then started sucking on it. she deep throated me sucked my bells. skills damn powerful. of course i took the whole package. initially she climbed on top of me, i think she got uncomfortable cuz of the steering wheel then switch position. i climbed over to the passenger side and went missionary. i pumped her hard (my first time trying full package) and it felt nice warm and tight. i finally unloaded my stuffs.

sadly everything lasted less than 10 mins. haha didi disappoint me. (the drive there was 30mins).

overall, i would say her service and looks 7/10. i tipped her extra 10. happened too fast also forgot to get her number. maybe this weekend should go for 2nd round. :D

myprick
13-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey bro, what is the damage for Roxy (full course) lol
when U got her number, pls PM to me - cheers...
Will post FR after visits...

elvix
14-06-2009, 03:28 AM
went to try this morning at about 4:30am:

good to know that it's still alive, quite a lot of LB there. not really familiar with their names but heng heng pick up good service one named Roxy. very pretty.

wearing halter top exposing half of her huge smooth boobs and hot pants. before we reached the hideoutspot i already hard like hammer. she capped me then started sucking on it. she deep throated me sucked my bells. skills damn powerful. of course i took the whole package. initially she climbed on top of me, i think she got uncomfortable cuz of the steering wheel then switch position. i climbed over to the passenger side and went missionary. i pumped her hard (my first time trying full package) and it felt nice warm and tight. i finally unloaded my stuffs.

sadly everything lasted less than 10 mins. haha didi disappoint me. (the drive there was 30mins).

overall, i would say her service and looks 7/10. i tipped her extra 10. happened too fast also forgot to get her number. maybe this weekend should go for 2nd round. :D

wah bro.. no offense.. haha but wah.. the drive there 30 mins... u go which hideout spot . so far? :D

fieldusername
14-06-2009, 03:30 AM
wah bro.. no offense.. haha but wah.. the drive there 30 mins... u go which hideout spot . so far? :D

maybe he meant drive from his house to CV? hehe

Police STOP
14-06-2009, 03:34 AM

Maybe kena Police spot check & time delay :p

fishyfish
14-06-2009, 04:42 AM

Bro, i think he meant was that he drove from his location to CV took 30 mins:p

littleme
14-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Angel is indeed one of the service oriented LB in CV. Mo Li Hua and Angel are my favorite. Never never failed to make me cummed using their slippery tongue. Just thinking of that makes me want to fly down to CV this very instance. hahaha

Did it once with angel few years back... wonder if her looks (hairdo, body shape..) has changed in any way.. any bros care to comment... :)))

fieldusername
14-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Did it once with angel few years back... wonder if her looks (hairdo, body shape..) has changed in any way.. any bros care to comment... :)))

in my opinion, Angel is bit more tan and her hair is shorter,spiky and more blonde.
i think Angel has never looked better!

Angel and Mo Li Hua are my faves too, feel very comfy with them cos they are chatty.

sunkistorange
14-06-2009, 05:04 PM
yap tried angel a few times...she's one of the best....very service orientated

jinglemybell
14-06-2009, 06:50 PM
The drive from home to there 30 mins haha. Long journey but well worth it. Btw, Full package damage for Roxy is 50. :D

glut
14-06-2009, 11:57 PM
:D

Just curious. Roxy is a post or pre-op. Does it mean that you fucked her ass or fake pussy when you mentioned that you have sex with her?

hydron
15-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey bro, what is the damage for Roxy (full course) lol
when U got her number, pls PM to me - cheers...
Will post FR after visits...

$30 for BJ. $60 for FJ. That's the norm as far as I know.

User_Names
15-06-2009, 01:19 AM
yap tried angel a few times...she's one of the best....very service orientated

I think must call my kakis recommend me this Ang Pai during this Aug trip outing.

fieldusername
15-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Just curious. Roxy is a post or pre-op. Does it mean that you fucked her ass or fake pussy when you mentioned that you have sex with her?

I'm sure she is post op.
one complain I have of CV is hard to find pre op ones :(
But I still crave Angel's sucking once in awhile hehe

Kman0808
15-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Angel is also post op know her for many yrs now she still looks good man

davesgnet
15-06-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm sure she is post op.

Not really difficult to find pre ops. Usually those who approach brothers are pre ops and they have less business ( I think). I will politely turn them down as I have my own to play with and do not fancy playing other's manhood. :)

sexder
16-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm sure she is post op.

I agree. Usually they would work hard to make $$$ in CV and the next thing you know... OFF with their dickie.

Sianz...

passz
17-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I manage to get a pre op about half a year ago. She is a minah. When I pulled down her panties, her little stick sprang forth. Though small, it respond well to simulation and became rock hard. I had a good time sucking on it while she sucked on mine. :)

fieldusername
17-06-2009, 12:05 PM
I came across a pretty malay/chinese mix who was pre op too and a good sucker.
but due to hormones couldn't erect.

jinglemybell
17-06-2009, 04:12 PM

Roxy's post op bro, fake pussy. But it has a nice real tight pussy feel.

passz
17-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I came across a pretty malay/chinese mix who was pre op too and a good sucker.
but due to hormones couldn't erect.

Any idea what's her name? I tried another local Malay LB by the name of Joanne last time. Don't see her around that often nowadays.

BonkingBoyBoy
18-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Calling....Searching....Looking for our CV King ;)

stint
18-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Angel was a dream come true. Perky nipples, slutty demeanor, angel looks, tanned physique... Every man's dream in a single package!

Rating
Looks: (8/10) Good looking. She is wearing a blue tinted contacts. Short hair
Body: (8/10) Hour Glass figure. Solid C cup. Visible tanned lines. eraser tips.
Pre/Post: Should be post but couldn't find her pussy leh.
BJ: (8/10) Good suction. She will jerk you off while sucking on your mushroom head. Occasionally she will tease your balls and ass while blowing you dry. I loved it when she will alternate between BJ and sucking my nipples.
Attitude:(8/10) Service orientated. Tries to make friends with you.
Damage: $30
RTF: Yes

fieldusername
18-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Any idea what's her name? I tried another local Malay LB by the name of Joanne last time. Don't see her around that often nowadays.

I think her name was Iris, can't remember very well but she was a looker!

fieldusername
18-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Occasionally she will tease your balls and ass while blowing you dry. I loved it when she will alternate between BJ and sucking my nipples.

i love that too!
i become harder when she licks my nipples too.

Police STOP
19-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Calling....Searching....Looking for our CV King ;)

Bro, just dial 999 if u seen him again.

Everybody searching for our CV king now.

oohay_173
20-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Any body here know tat carrie do full package ma?
How is her service?

SixPecs
20-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any body here know tat carrie do full package ma?
How is her service?

Yo bro ive tried Carrie twice she sweet and gentle, abt her doing full package i dun think so she does cuz i ever tired ask her will she do it in a hotel and she ans straight no to me..

Her services is good, she very chatty can chat alot, friendly and nice. Her blowjob is good too. Now typing all this wish to go back for her liao haha..

kyc2110
20-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Bro, just dial 999 if u seen him again.

Everybody searching for our CV king now.

who is this CV King ? anyone can advise ?

ahboy18
20-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Jus had angel on thurday wao she dame power sia..:)

goo_ey
20-06-2009, 10:37 PM

Thats a big secret! You have to treat us all a plate of popiah first:D

Wimo
20-06-2009, 11:23 PM
any brothers going down tonight?

Mas Selamat
20-06-2009, 11:26 PM

And who is the CV Queen too?

Only she will know ;)

popiah
20-06-2009, 11:31 PM

hi bro gooey,

a plate of popiah selling at cv is very expensive....i think they are selling fast...becoz it the famous local delight..

signoff
food popiah

ALI PaPa
20-06-2009, 11:34 PM
hi bro gooey,

a plate of popiah selling at cv is very expensive....i think they are selling fast...becoz it the famous local delight..

signoff
food popiah

Any Special promotion for tomorrow "Father Day" :p

Indian Rojak
21-06-2009, 12:48 AM
hi bro gooey,

signoff
food popiah

Bro of CV King Popiah,

yr famous popiah so popular & expensive.

Is dish stuffed with Golden turnip and carrot filling?

kyc2110
21-06-2009, 03:20 AM

thanks goo_ey for the greatest hint of this forum.

Anyway, just back from Changi Village after disappearing for this place for quite sometime, As today is a saturday crowd are expecting to be routing around the parade square and decided to try out the famous jasmine but didnt have a chance to meet her, finally hooked up this lady "Joanne". (Brown long hair, not slim but not fat too,etc).

Before the action, she will ask for the money ($30) and took out a plastic bag and placed near the gearstick, ohhhhhh....she is using it as a rubbish chute to split her saliva and tissue, heeeeee.....This is what i dont fancy, she will occasionally spit into the bag. Service "SO SO" but can be better and since to be rushing for the BUDGET AIRPLANE.

Hope you guy enjoy my short spit-cursion.

goo_ey
21-06-2009, 04:20 AM
hi bro gooey,

signoff
food popiah

Hahaha... no doubt about it! Its our No.1 local delight. Expensive also must buy:D eerrr, anymore 4 me?

Wimo
21-06-2009, 05:08 AM
just back from a virgin experience...

drove down around 3am as i was high on vitamin M and had been turned on by all the kinky post other brothers have put up.
when i arrived at the holy land, not many sisters tonight only a few good lookers. when was turning out of the carpark, i saw one sister wearing pink. damn sexy but was on the phone. she was slim, and tempting. made another round, and she was GONE:eek: guess one lucky brother was in for a treat.

so i waited at the carpark,
time ticked by, many kids and people around... most probably due to the school holidays.
no sisters returned. decided to head to the hawker centre to seek some food. but my fav cutlet hor fun stall was closed.. guess it wasnt my night..

just before i left thinking there was no hope tonight, i took another spin around the holy land. saw a booby sister and signaled for her to hop on.. apparently she came around 2am already..

quickly she guided me to the scared spot. she was chatty and we kept a conversation going. ask me what i was doing, do i come CV often and general stuffs.

once parked, she took off her spagetti straps, BOOM! BOOBIES! i'm a sucker for titties... without a thought i attacked, awwww, soft and tender.. at least a C cup or bigger. she went straight for my nipples and reached for my manhood. one down side was i cummed once before heading down. so my little brother was very soft. she capped me and started her magic. steady and patience. while my hand auto roamed. soft nipples, soft tits. then i ventured south. she was a post-op. another downer.. but her skill was magical. i blew my load off and paid up. kept talking in the process and sent her back to her spot.

here is the FR.

Name: carrie
age 26
post op.
attitude friendly, 8/10
boobs at least C cuppa soft and tender 9/10
BJ 7.5/10 (i've had better but she's good)
FJ never try but i think she does
RTF maybe

junkie2807
21-06-2009, 09:20 AM
...as i was high on vitamin M...

Must be a really nice feeling to be high on Vitamin M. I want to have the same feeling every morning too.

Ja neh!!!

ahboy18
25-06-2009, 01:55 AM
When down to CV on tuesday nite abt 1plus after work saw many of them.. Dunno who to take so park at the carpark and smoke,and took me a long time to deceide and took LISA dunno izzit her real name.. was wearing blue malay LB..:) her service was good hehe..

JRosales
25-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Serious ah AR for LB.. thats very adventurous man. But I found Angel not to be as rough as you mentioned. I think she provides one of the best services. Sandy I felt was kind of rushy.

Bro jasont, just go OT lah if its for your client. CV is mainly for quick BJ in the car one. The pubs there are all filipinas leh

jasont
25-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Oh then the pubs located where ah? I'm going with some friends this weekend, I hope.

Client can afford OT I guess, since more ex. :)

Ronsee
25-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Bro jasont, just go OT lah if its for your client. CV is mainly for quick BJ in the car one. The pubs there are all filipinas leh

Bro just a gentle correction. Not all the pubs there are all pinoys.

Depending on which pubs you frequent, you will get different kinds of girls.

I will just give a quick lowdown on the pubs there.

Basement - Peyton's Place - all pinoys
Blue Banana - Pinoys and Indon chicks available

1st Storey - Baliba Pub - Pinoys
Queens's Disco - Pinoys and Indons

2nd Storey - Ipanema - MNC - Viets, Thais, Pinoys, Myanmar, PRCs and even ang mo girls from almost any where like Venzuela, Serbia, brazil etc, if u r lucky could even see locals :D
- Western Pub (opposite Ipanema cant remember name liao) - Pinoys, Viets and Thais
- Naughty Girls - Pinoys, Viets and Thais

3rd Storey - Club Romeo - Thais LBs (best looking in town imho)
Another club above ipanema (same boss) cant remember name - Pinoys, Thais and Viets

4th Storey - Crazy horse - Thai LBs, Pinoys, Viets
Top11 (formerly Top 10) - Thais, Viets and Pinoys

There are also many smaller pubs there like Rendezvous etc which serves pinoy girls.

Actually for social entertainment of clients or visitiors out for a horny night, OT is infact the best pickup joint in Singapore imho.

Of course the girls cost more but then again, the returns are worth it. Always bargain and i m sure u will get a good deal.

Cheers
Ronsee :)

smartyyy
26-06-2009, 11:35 AM
CV recently has been real quiet is it ? Been feeling the urge, so i went down on ladies night.. turn around the carpark 2-3 rounds, park there for a little while and go 1 last round, only managed to spot 1 sister in white, sitting at the kerb outside the car park. looks not so appealing to me, decided to give it a miss due to the late timing. Went down at around 3am, left around 4am, feeling totally disappointed..

Thursday night i went down again, when i just enter the carpark till the point i left the carpark, CV was real quiet, no sister, only packed with watchers and people chillig around in the carpark. decided to find a place to park and wait once again. Had a stick while waiting, finished and i looked around, could only spot 3 ladyboy, 1 near the entrance, 1 near the exit, 1 near the zebra crossing. Drove for 1 round, 1st sister is malay, looks ok but abit on the bigger size, then here come the second sister, Iris, tall and great model looks.. appealing and voice don't sound manly at all. Decided to take her and went to hot spot.

Reached the spot, saw another brother making out, decided not to disturb, parked further in front and started my stuff. Starting catbathing me before putting on the condom.. then the rest of the time, it was 70% handjob and 30% blowjob/licking of dickhead.. felt disappointed.. just hurry with the job and left the place. Not some services I was looking for, was hoping for some great services and tip her after that but such service, sigh.

Name - Iris
Age - 26
Figure - 8/10
Looks - 7.5/10
GFE - 4/10
BJ - 3/10 (like i said, 70% hj)
RTF - Staying as far away as possible.

Hope all the great sisters of CV will return back to their job soon, or is it that they start working earlier nowadays ?

soso
27-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi Guys,

I am returning to Singapore on the 3rd July, the last time I was there was 30 years ago and Bugis street was the go. I would wish for any one to show me the sights. I have lost all contacts. Please reply.

Thank you lah

Sloggi
28-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Hi Guys,

I am returning to Singapore on the 3rd July, the last time I was there was 30 years ago and Bugis street was the go. I would wish for any one to show me the sights. I have lost all contacts. Please reply.

Thank you lah

Welcome u back again.

Mr F
28-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Went there ard 4am...

Saw a few sisters... Park my car & waited for 10mins....A sister approached me but I was not interested in her...

Drove around for 2 rounds... Saw 1 pretty sister,ask her hw much & in she poped into my car..Directed me to a dark place...She was v chatty & friendly...

Aft I had parked my car...We adjusted the car seat.....She unzipped me & pulled dw my jeans & boxers & catbath me & stroked me..Capped me & bj..Didi was tired,hard liao then soft,she made it hard again but soft again..Asked me y soft,told her just returned fr ICT,so tired...She was patient.Made me hard again,luckily this time able to cum..

She was v patient,not time watcher,can chat with her aft cumming...
Sent her back to CV,waited for her friend in my car,but friend went back as friend unable to contact her as her hp low batt...Send her back aft tt...

Ask her for her contact...Earlier on we were chatting abt e other sisters...She asked me if got any news on her on sammyboy,I say no,then she say she too low profile..Actually I had read abt her but 4gotten abt it as I always focus on Sandy/Tracy..She told me who Sandy was,I recognised her..Also told me who Tracy was,but only seen her back view..Guess shld be her ba as her back got tattoo,some bros mentioned it...

Also seen 1 fair Malay sister with big boobs..Might try her..Any1 know her name?

Name:Carrie
Svc:8/10
Boobs:Ard C-D cup
Bj:8/10
Fj:Nv try
Pre or post op:She say post op

PromiseMe
28-06-2009, 01:59 PM

You can duno LKY, OBAMA, OSAMA but you cannot duno the CV KING!!! :mad:

I shall ZAP you for this!!! :mad: :p

NewAvatar
28-06-2009, 02:09 PM
You can duno LKY, OBAMA, OSAMA but you cannot duno the CV KING!!! :mad:

I shall ZAP you for this!!! :mad: :p

I agree, i have join in. He left with 48 points. :p

今晚打老虎
28-06-2009, 06:08 PM

Try to find out who is the king of CV, or else i put you in the tiger den then you know. :mad: :D

~猪八戒~
29-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Try to find out who is the king of CV, or else i put you in the tiger den then you know. :mad: :D

Cool down abit lah :p

All the Die Hard Fans Of CV King waiting for him to show his face.

Only CV King don't dare to see me only.....i feel so sad

今晚打老虎
29-06-2009, 03:38 AM
Only CV King don't dare to see me only.....i feel so sad

Don't say about the CV king, even i aslo don't dare to see you. Wait vomit. :p

http://gb.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2005/08/15/em050815061.jpg

Mas Selamat
29-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Don't say about the CV king, even i aslo don't dare to see you. Wait vomit. :p

http://gb.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2005/08/15/em050815061.jpg

So scary mah. Everyday i ate it for my Happy meal inside the jail.

Tiger Balm
29-06-2009, 03:54 AM

Hi Bro Tiger,

u also here & i believe this thread very hot for ladyboy.

今晚打老虎
29-06-2009, 12:43 PM
So scary mah. Everyday i ate it for my Happy meal inside the jail.

OMG, you eating pork?!?!?! :eek::confused:

Hi Bro Tiger,

u also here & i believe this thread very hot for ladyboy.

I here cos i need some tiger balm. :p

ScottParker
29-06-2009, 01:11 PM
By any chance, does any Bro here have Angel's contact?

I can exchange contacts with you. Thanks!

???????????
29-06-2009, 06:24 PM
cv seem to be quiet nowadays....:(

lglonelyguy
01-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Wau active again!

YY Tell Me Why?
01-07-2009, 01:15 AM

Maybe due to June holiady season.

???????????
01-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Active again??

Horchew
04-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Wondering any FR on Sis Roxy (Fair/Tall/Busty/Chinese) ?
Appreciate any comments fro bros with previous encounters receiving her svc... saw her tonight, wanted to try but was too late coz a car cut Q infront & she up car liao :(

nightmare77
04-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Wondering any FR on Sis Roxy (Fair/Tall/Busty/Chinese) ?
Appreciate any comments fro bros with previous encounters receiving her svc... saw her tonight, wanted to try but was too late coz a car cut Q infront & she up car liao :(

Roxy's service is damn good ..... willing to try the great outdoors ... lolz ... even lick your balls ... even though I took a long time ... she still said ok ... " it's alright ... just relax and enjoy yourself and let me do the work ".... sextisfaction guaranteed !! Think she's there almost everyday .... :D

khoo23
05-07-2009, 02:28 AM
wow... seem like roxy is damn gd =) any bro got her contact can pm me? tks

Horchew
05-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Tks for the affirmative reccomendation. She's def high on my target list!

BTW, there's another gal Long hair, quite leggy (almost similar stats as Roxy) X'cept not soo Fair skin. Can't remember her name but she has Long straight hair... also has rented room Opposite (Behind coffee shop)
Quoted me $60 incl room or $50 if do in car. Unfortunately I didn't get her name, Now regretting my oversight.. Any bro knows her name would be helpful

Cheers

nightmare77
05-07-2009, 05:11 AM
Lolz .... dunno if I cheong CV too much .... her name's sandy .... actually I tried her once ... I don't really like her service ... her BJ too fast ... like want you to cum fast fast ... abit too rush for my liking.... I rather choose Roxy .... there's another LB you might like .... but quite sometime never see her at CV liao ... her name's summer ... usually station herself near the litter bin nearest to the hawker center .... hope it helps ..... :D

snowcap
05-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Tonight anyone going ? =D

Horchew
05-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Tks bro... How abt jiaLing? She still goes down to CV? How to locate her? Any bros willing to share her contact will be greatly appreciated..... Read some very high recc tumbs-up on her svc :D:D
Keen to try her

Butane
05-07-2009, 12:22 PM

agree. went down 2 days back and only saw a handful.

XiBeiSong
05-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Haven been to CV for some time now. and decided to go down two nites ago. Din c any sisters there at all. I was there about 1130pm. Is it too early for them to appear?

nightmare77
05-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Tks bro... How abt jiaLing? She still goes down to CV? How to locate her? Any bros willing to share her contact will be greatly appreciated..... Read some very high recc tumbs-up on her svc :D:D
Keen to try her

If I am not wrong ....
Jialing = Roxy .... the same LB just with different nick .....
Dunno if I am lucky or not lah ... everytime I go CV ... she will always be there ... but she doesn't have a fixed location ........
my cheonging time around 5am .... quite late liao ... but love this timing as it's not so much crowd .... Hope it helps .... :p

fieldusername
05-07-2009, 11:37 PM
i know my luck not been good at CV recently, always go around 2-3 am but see very few.
have yet to see Tracy for almost a year now! and i wanna try her!!!
heard she seldom work there anymore :(

naturegreen
06-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Did not know so many brothers here like to frequent transverstites

kenneth21
06-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Keen to try her

yes bro, jialing is the same person as roxy.

She is one of the better ones in changi V. In fact, i had a tarma with roxy and qiqi. tarma blow job.

Roxy is tall and have the kind of seductive sexy looks, she has quite a huge pair of boobs that doesnt feel that fake. One of the softer kind as compared to the other trans.

Another one that i feel should be highly recommended would be liping, but seems like i never had the chance to try her. seldom see her. She is damn chio!!!

Via1314
06-07-2009, 06:00 PM
:Di know my luck not been good at CV recently, always go around 2-3 am but see very few.
have yet to see Tracy for almost a year now! and i wanna try her!!!
heard she seldom work there anymore :(

no no I always see Tracy there, she be there quite early like 12 then she goes back earlier as she has a day job. So try going down early and hope you enjoy!:D

fieldusername
06-07-2009, 10:12 PM
:D

no no I always see Tracy there, she be there quite early like 12 then she goes back earlier as she has a day job. So try going down early and hope you enjoy!:D

Thanks for the tip!
i usually go on Fridays or weekends and never had the luck to see her :(

User_Names
06-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Went CV last nite after my hard training during my ICT training last week. And time for me to get release from CV.

Too bad, not much LB hanging ard maybe due to rain.

Haden Chow
07-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Haven been to CV for some time now. and decided to go down two nites ago. Din c any sisters there at all. I was there about 1130pm. Is it too early for them to appear?

should be bro. they usually appear after 1 or 2 am. but last week i went ard 3+am, still only a handful. :(

Dermarko
07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
should be bro. they usually appear after 1 or 2 am. but last week i went ard 3+am, still only a handful. :(
I agree that of late, the numbers of sistas working in CV has dropped drastically. Maybe they are finding more stable jobs with normal working hours..Just a few years back, there were quite a number to choose from, certainly not like now..

Colonel Sanders
07-07-2009, 11:57 PM
hi guys i am new and would like to try changi delights too! :)

dudekiller00
08-07-2009, 10:37 AM
hi every1
juz a small little FR on the sis here..
2days ago went there wif my fren hoping to catch some luck after couple of drinks at bout 10 plus
well.. luck did folo mi..
although there's only 3 sis only but at timing it seems kinda lucky for us
the sis we tried is Angel and a sis vanessa..
angel -- a beauty, she had abort her little bro.
vanessa -- boobs nice, haha dats all...

juz to check wif the bros here..
nowadays all the sis do onli BJ n no BBBJ??

fieldusername
09-07-2009, 12:25 AM

have never come across a sis who ever did bbbj honestly.
better to be safe also

Dermarko
09-07-2009, 05:10 PM
have never come across a sis who ever did bbbj honestly.
better to be safe also
That is true, better be safe..Anyway the sistas don't really know you that well to do it BBBJ, unless you are very special to her..

dudekiller00
09-07-2009, 11:49 PM
That is true, better be safe..Anyway the sistas don't really know you that well to do it BBBJ, unless you are very special to her..

haha ya ya tru true.. maybe is juz the moment of spur.. hv fun but be safe

OysterLover
10-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Just came back from there ... did a drive pass without stopping, saw only 4 but all seemed very good. aprox 2.45am. Will they be pissed if you just wanna chat with them?

User_Names
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Coming weekend liao.

Any Bros going CV tomorrow?

grRsS
11-07-2009, 01:34 AM
interesting.. tempted..

Mr F
12-07-2009, 11:58 AM
hi every1
juz a small little FR on the sis here..
2days ago went there wif my fren hoping to catch some luck after couple of drinks at bout 10 plus
well.. luck did folo mi..
although there's only 3 sis only but at timing it seems kinda lucky for us
the sis we tried is Angel and a sis vanessa..
angel -- a beauty, she had abort her little bro.
vanessa -- boobs nice, haha dats all...

Hi Bro,

Is Angel with short spiky,dyed hair w big boobs? I might had seen her..

I went down on Sun morn,ard 3am++,saw a few malay sis..
Gt 1 v tempting,fair skinned malay sis,always wear short & white spag top with hair tied up & back.. Any 1 know who is her?

Oso lots of mata patrol.. Saw Carrie there as well,went there to chat with her... Think oso gt tarma for 2 malay sis,saw them board a cab together...

Gt 1 van ask Angel (if nt wrong) & the fair skinned malay sis up at same time,i.e 2 bros & 2 sis at same time... The same van came back,1 bro change partner...

I think there is 1 sis who drives toyota.. Any1 know her?

Cheers

Haden Chow
12-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree that of late, the numbers of sistas working in CV has dropped drastically. Maybe they are finding more stable jobs with normal working hours..Just a few years back, there were quite a number to choose from, certainly not like now..

yes bro. went again last night around 4am, saw only 3!

Mr F
12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi Bro,

I saw 1 newcomer (she said she Xiaolongnu),she say only started yr 2009..
Not pretty,keep on chatting w me.. Ask me to up her.. Oso ask me for cig..
Any1 seen or try b4?

Cheers

BGNeo
12-07-2009, 10:43 PM
lol bro where were u last night? i picked up carrie at about 3.30am..
first time i tried a girl from CV and honestly i was greatly disappointed.
took her about 10 mins of BJ to stop and use her hand instead and after another 10 mins she gave up and asked me to pcc myself and she will do the ending for me -_-"
is she one of the better rated ones or is this what i am to expect?
btw, to be fair to carrie, she's really quite pretty :D

Lastmanstanding
13-07-2009, 03:47 PM
hi guys i am new and would like to try changi delights too! :)

If you wanna try changi delights then you must know who is the CV KING!!! :p

king69
15-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Went up to CV last night for chicken rice and did some recce at around the car park at about 12.00 am. Saw only one or two LBs. Maybe too early.:confused:

ET miss HoMe
15-07-2009, 01:49 AM
If you wanna try changi delights then you must know who is the CV KING!!! :p

Who ??? Who ???

Who the CV King? Any bros know him....please PM to him.

Jio our King for kopi.....i treat u bros drinks.

hotsoup16
15-07-2009, 10:34 AM
hint: one of SG favorite local dish..

king69
15-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Is it POPIAH
If so, must ask him to arrange an outing when all interested Bros can meet up at CV for the kill

SaKuDas
15-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Who ??? Who ???

u come here more online n u will nod...

Devil25
15-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Who ??? Who ???

if u contribute ur FR here, he will treat u popiah.:D

Haden Chow
16-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Went up to CV last night for chicken rice and did some recce at around the car park at about 12.00 am. Saw only one or two LBs. Maybe too early.:confused:

hopefully that is the case. me went recently also very few.

1 hand can finish counting. :(

BGNeo
16-07-2009, 10:52 PM
tomorrow night, 17th july, anyone wanna go CV? :D i really hope to try one with excellent service

king69
17-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Must go after 12 midnight, which means it is Sat18th morning.
Too early, no LBs

popiah
17-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Long time has not browsing this thread.....look like nowaday, alot of samster prefer eating popiah than ladyboy in this thread. :D

signoff
CV Popiah

BonkingBoyBoy
18-07-2009, 04:11 AM
anyone heading down? i no car so very diff for me to go down... argz...

Where u stay? PM me yr contact & we go together this weekend.

Any bros want to join us too?

kaspt3r
18-07-2009, 04:17 PM
hi wat is e damage 4 full package?

Was checking on this link and realised that CV is getting more happening.

Decided to go down to check it out one super late night( think abt 3am, haha ). As I was driving, I was hoping that I will meet Sandy...cos her friendster's profile looks very exciting.

When reached there, was pretty disappointed that 1 car before me took 1 LB up whom I thought was Sandy. Sianz. I drove further, and whistle from my car to get another LB attention. She turned and hey she is SANDY. My intial thought to disturb LB disappear, straight away ask her free or not?

For the longest time since I called LB, i acted like blur sotong.. ask her how much? She told me can go to her place for FJ?? I was surprised!!! LB got FJ one meh?? I am so outdated!! Anyway too late and too tired liao, go for BJ.

Ok, the only thing never change is the process... everything very SOP. But her "GFE" makes it up...

I still miss her looks , haiz!!

Via1314
19-07-2009, 12:25 AM
If in car, its 50 but if go hotel or LB house, its up to the LB. Maybe 80 - 150
Have fun but be safe!!!

Lastmanstanding
19-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Who ??? Who ???

King of CV you aslo don't know? he will stick popiah into yours ASS. :p

Where u stay? PM me yr contact & we go together this weekend.

Any bros want to join us too?

King of CV will be there? :D

Long time has not browsing this thread.....look like nowaday, alot of samster prefer eating popiah than ladyboy in this thread. :D

signoff
CV Popiah

Any popiah for makan? :D

Teh Lampard
19-07-2009, 01:16 AM

signoff
CV Popiah

Hi Bro popiah大哥

I'm a newbie here. 请多多指教 ;)

sinde
20-07-2009, 08:24 AM
hi wat is e damage 4 full package?

Full package is usually $60 excluding room

fiat
20-07-2009, 08:44 AM
If in car, its 50 but if go hotel or LB house, its up to the LB. Maybe 80 - 150
Have fun but be safe!!!

Never did it in the car b4 cos scared it might get dirty

Anyway, the stock there is getting better

See already bei tahan

guyguyguy79
21-07-2009, 10:33 PM
anyone heading down these few days?

i have no car, very difficult for me to go down.

Via1314
22-07-2009, 08:34 PM

See already bei tahan

Steady lah since the stock getting better, may go down these days :D

fieldusername
23-07-2009, 01:57 AM

See already bei tahan

wow thats great news!

its been a long time since i saw a new face at CV!

User_Names
23-07-2009, 02:37 AM

Tat's gd to hear that. Going this weekend.

Any Bros going this Sat?

1)User Names
2).......
3).......
4).......
5).......

rafaee
24-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Hi to all bros, im quite new here in sammyboy. got to know about this changi village thread recently also.

I've been there a few times.
Sisters i've tried:
Angel
Alicia
Jasmine
Carrie
Sandy

I've only tried FJ with sandy at her place, and she really give you the GFE feeling. She doesnt rush and nice to talk to also. but i've never tried FJ with other sisters, cos i dont dare to ask. :eek:

Why not all bros post a FR on those sisters that they have tried on. Will like to try the good recommendations of all bros out there. Thank you.

Sorry im new.
My apologies if my reply is too long. :D

wargodlegend
24-07-2009, 05:04 AM
just now go cv ,see around more than ten sister around....but not many ppl around....was walking back from the hawker center toilet, then suddenly heard one sister cry out loud, turn and see the sister naked ...wow see the two tits....then she pull up the dress, and look at me. haha.... anyway, today like very quiet , maybe its friday blue ba..

snakehead
24-07-2009, 01:49 PM

Went for recce this morning........ saw some new faces :D

honrywish
24-07-2009, 02:22 PM
nowaday must be gd
:):)

Via1314
24-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah went there yesterday night, was quite good. Think all bros who are interested can go have fun!

sbfArmPai
24-07-2009, 09:50 PM
how come nobody cum look for me ?? i give discount. :mad:

cqueen
24-07-2009, 10:35 PM

To be honest, i am indeed intrigued and in awe of your nick, SBF ArmPai. Its does speak and reflect your personality - humorous, witty and confident. I never fail to have a good, hearty laugh whenever I see your nick and its short explainatory note.

I can imagine the kind of service u rendered to your clients - spontaneous, relaxing and rejuvenating. cheers.

Dermarko
24-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Went for recce this morning........ saw some new faces :D
I hope this trend will continue. More new faces means bigger crowds which in turn is better business for most sistas there..:)

sexstalker
25-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Any bro know where can find malaysia chinese gal at here...?? can kindly reply me pls pls pls.......thx a million.....:D:D:D

www.sbf.com
26-07-2009, 12:39 AM

Yr damage please !!! We need more information from u.

Mr F
26-07-2009, 04:34 AM
lol bro where were u last night? i picked up carrie at about 3.30am..
first time i tried a girl from CV and honestly i was greatly disappointed.
took her about 10 mins of BJ to stop and use her hand instead and after another 10 mins she gave up and asked me to pcc myself and she will do the ending for me -_-"
is she one of the better rated ones or is this what i am to expect?
btw, to be fair to carrie, she's really quite pretty :D

Bro,

I was in my car,saw lots of other bros took carrie.. I nv seek any svc tt day... Just went there wait 4 her to end n took her to eat supper n chat n send her back.. Tt is all

Btw I went there last wk,saw a sis who used to work at Geylang...Think her name is Natasha or something like tt.....

Cheers

paidroll
26-07-2009, 11:51 AM

Hopefully you look different from the "damsel" in your avatar. :p

dicktella
26-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I hope this trend will continue. More new faces means bigger crowds which in turn is better business for most sistas there..:)

I hope so to... Just like I hope there are more pre-Ops sistas to fulfil my fantasy.

SallyYoshino
26-07-2009, 12:28 PM
so far only had sandy and jasmine and i usually rtf both of them...but who is this carrie??? can someone describe??

can any kind bros pm me ctc of angel and carrie???
Many thanks...

rgs,
sally

Linksay
26-07-2009, 06:57 PM
so far only had sandy and jasmine and i usually rtf both of them...but who is this carrie??? can someone describe??

Many thanks...

rgs,
sally

I think very hard to get their ctc from Bros here. Unless u have to visit our CV play ground.

Lastmanstanding
27-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Where is the KING of CV and i having lasi lemak here.Who want to join me now?:p

NewAvatar
27-07-2009, 02:40 AM

Guess King of CV is bonking her right now.:eek::p

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2311242356_24dc35d02f.jpg?v=0

Sammy Kid
27-07-2009, 02:42 AM

Bro, can order for me 3 rolls of popiah first & i will reach there in 15 mins.

Lastmanstanding
27-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Bro, can order for me 3 rolls of popiah first & i will reach there in 15 mins.

Don't pray pray,that the CV delight food.Wait till KING of CV stick some popiah up ya ASS then u know. :p

Chicken Sambal
27-07-2009, 02:45 AM

What is nice there to order for foods?

Sammy Kid
27-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Don't pray pray,that the CV delight food.Wait till KING of CV stick some popiah up ya ASS then u know. :p

Wow....King Of Popiah playing ASS also :)

nikubird123
27-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Anyone see my big brother KUKU bird at CV? :p

DICKIONARY
27-07-2009, 03:09 AM

I'm not a regular customer hanging around Changi Village.

May be u post the photo here & i help u to find if going there.

Mas Selamat
27-07-2009, 03:13 AM

Never see yr Big brother but i saw my Small brother KUKU Jiao.

PromiseMe
27-07-2009, 03:31 AM

Better report to the King of CV, Ops.. i mean report you to the mata. :p

Traffic Police
27-07-2009, 04:14 AM

U better don't talking cock here before i arrest u again :mad:

Lagi Can
27-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Any bros here saw LB during lunch time?

rafaee
28-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Any bros here saw LB during lunch time?

hey bro, i think its kinda hard to find any LB during lunch. unless they stay in the vicinity. eg. Sandy :D

rafaee
28-07-2009, 01:53 AM

Many thanks...

rgs,
sally

hi there, carrie is usually standing near the zebra crossing on the inside. she has long hair, big tits, a C-cupper i guess. and her arms are quite meaty. sorry if i offend any bros who took carrie on a regular basis. :D

rafaee
28-07-2009, 04:03 AM
Hi, any recommendations of those malay sisters in CV?
i would like to try one day but i always got a hard time picking one.

To all bros here, any recommendations?
:)

Fandi Ahmah
28-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi, any recommendations of those malay sisters in CV?
i would like to try one day but i always got a hard time picking one.

To all bros here, any recommendations?
:)

I knew one LB call Wendy 3 years ago. Her BBBj Skill very gd as i rtf more than 5 times. Until last year i couldn't contact her. Maybe he/she change moblie phone nos liao.

USCKCL
29-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Carrie service is good.But very long never tyry her liao.

USCKCL
29-07-2009, 06:21 PM
hi there, carrie is usually standing near the zebra crossing on the inside. she has long hair, big tits, a C-cupper i guess. and her arms are quite meaty. sorry if i offend any bros who took carrie on a regular basis. :D
Hi bro her tits is very soft,feel like real.cheers

bigbadwoof
31-07-2009, 10:33 PM
anybody wanna go now? :D from tampines here.

Ah Lemak King
01-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Any bros want to jio me to CV on Sat?

nikubird123
01-08-2009, 04:46 AM

Rem to ask yours kuku jiao to report to you if happen to see my big brother KUKU bird.:D

今晚打老虎
02-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Hear there a 白虎 breaking out from the cave and might running to CV. Anyone see this demon to let me know. :p

TalkcockING
03-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Hear there a 白虎 breaking out from the cave and might running to CV. Anyone see this demon to let me know. :p

Please protect Our King Of CV.

Dun let this demon harm HIM ;)

胖胖俱乐部
03-08-2009, 02:56 PM

Any hotline to call ?

Tiger Balm
04-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Please protect Our King Of CV.

Dun let this demon harm HIM ;)

I can strongly recommend Tiger Balm to apply on the affected area if kena injuries.

fastdone
04-08-2009, 02:54 PM
FR on Sandy

Saw a few LB opposite Meridien Hotel. Contacted Sandy and told her I wsih to do at her place, cos saw a few patrol cars.
Received msg from Sandy at around 4.30am. and when straight to her place. She did not on the lights but I'am still ablt to get a glims of her body. In short,

Looks: 8/10 (cute SYT)
Boobs: b-cup (nice to hold at)
height: about 1.75cm
frenching: not allowed, she say she had H1N1 jokely.
BJ: good suction, fondling her boobs while she blow me.
catbath: I licked and suck her nipples and she stop me from painting her "pussy"
"Pussy": feel almost the same as the real one, "Song"
Pump her about 10 mins in missionary position, my favourite position. Holding her boobs and sucking it while I do my movement below. I have to go slow cos she moaned quite loudly and I scared the neighbours can hear it.
Overall, can try her for those who have not tried her.
RTF: of course, have arrange daytime meeting with her liao.

Thanks all bro for reading my simple FR.

specialist
04-08-2009, 03:37 PM
tried Jasmine last night, goodness, she gave the best BJ, non-stop deep throat for 30 min.

Her look might not be as pretty as Angel, But her BJ is the best in Changi.

The best looking Sista in CP is Xue-er. damn chio, but BJ soft and short.

Recently got a indian part time Sista, BJ also damn power.

Marikita Didi
04-08-2009, 05:51 PM
FR on Sandy

Saw a few LB opposite Meridien Hotel. Contacted Sandy and told her I wsih to do at her place, cos saw a few patrol cars.
Received msg from Sandy at around 4.30am. and when straight to her place. She did not on the lights but I'am still ablt to get a glims of her body. In short,

tried Jasmine last night, goodness, she gave the best BJ, non-stop deep throat for 30 min.

Her look might not be as pretty as Angel, But her BJ is the best in Changi.

Recently got a indian part time Sista, BJ also damn power.

Hi Bros of CV,

Can i have Sandy & Jasmine contact? Kumsia

nikubird123
05-08-2009, 03:04 AM

Guess you miss CP too much!!!:D

jsti8
05-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi all bro,

I being long time not in CV, about 10 years. There was a fast changed around the area. It was dark and quiet during night in the past, and you can easily locate LB around the road side next to the park. And now you can see everywhere with lamp post, cars, people, even kids. It was a totally change for ther area. Its hard time to find LB when the sky get dark. Can anyone care to share what is the right time to be there as I am totally lost :(