PDA

View Full Version : Exchange fo fling

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

LoveThai
24-11-2007, 02:29 AM
These gals may be friendly and flirty, but they are no sluts or FL...anyway, I have already given out a max of 10 contacts to each of the 3 gals....so need to stop now. Got some feedback from bros that some of the gals did not respond back or don't want to be friends....well, sorry to hear abt that. I have two more contacts, but will hold on first....

Some Bro here are too anxious already i feel. how about meeting up for clubbing? and you intro the gals from there? :D

LoveThai
24-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Double Post Sorry.

orizukasan
24-11-2007, 02:52 AM
wa wa i wanna join :D :D

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Bro, I tot I have already given u a contact of mine...anyway, just wanna say I will stop for the time being. Apparently as I mentioned got one crazy bro kept messaging lewd messages to one of the gals and it completely freaked her out....

These gals may be friendly and flirty, but they are no sluts or FL...anyway, I have already given out a max of 10 contacts to each of the 3 gals....so need to stop now. Got some feedback from bros that some of the gals did not respond back or don't want to be friends....well, sorry to hear abt that. I have two more contacts, but will hold on first....

I have already been zapped by a couple of pple for this thread, which is indeed very disappointing considering these are genuine contacts and I have been accused of sabo the girls....:cool:
well bro, apparantly, u cant give to the wrong fella, why dun we make frds with the bros 1st before exchange contacts, at least u know how he is like....... for me....u can reat through my previous posts about flings and ons hits,,,, i been out of action for sometime alrdy.......now i ammmmmmmmmmm back!!!:D

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Double Post Sorry.

hi and u look real familiar......:P

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:12 AM
looks like i found a few bros here with the same trend.............. check out my old thread at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=832492#post832492:eek:

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:16 AM
current fun

apple 25 filipino expatraite working as fashion designer staying in Leonie Hills (rich girl) went up to her place drink red wine and bonk her till wee hours in the morning

Sharon 29 yr old health advisor horny and love bbbbj and swallow whole

and a few more ONS.

like i said ONS is only up to individual sianning skills. u win some u lose some.
any bro keen?;)

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:34 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=38855&highlight=milffella

Achor
24-11-2007, 07:20 AM
current fun

like i said ONS is only up to individual sianning skills. u win some u lose some.
any bro keen?;)

yeah agree with wat brb milffella say .. successed a nt it all depneds on yr sianing skill + luck...

chances of sianing a gal whose no is given to alot of brb here chances of sianing the gal is as good as 0% maybe left with 0.001%.

so i onli given my fling no to max of 2 brb here per fling no...
so brb here who exchange with me gt higher chances of sianing her lol

n i hope tat those who had taken my fling no will pass on my fling no to another people lol.it just nt right lol

delman
24-11-2007, 12:30 PM
hey, i have some numbers to exchange as well.

23 years cute face with B sized boobs
24 years bonkable face with C sized
22 years so-so, friendly i think B or C.

PM me if u wanna exchange :D

milffella
24-11-2007, 05:05 PM
hey, i have some numbers to exchange as well.

23 years cute face with B sized boobs
24 years bonkable face with C sized
22 years so-so, friendly i think B or C.

PM me if u wanna exchange :D

have msg u

Achor
24-11-2007, 05:25 PM
chances of sianing a gal is very slim if he giv out the same contacts to alot of brb here....

that y i prefer to exchange with brb who dun mass exchange a fling contacts lor...

those who r interested can always pm me but each gal contacts is limited to onli 2 brb here.. so onli had limited slot for brb who r interested ...

tomvoyeur
24-11-2007, 07:04 PM
any bro keen?

Welcome back! So where is a fertile place for ONS?

Achor
26-11-2007, 12:15 PM
so most of yr fling is a ons or she had become yr fb.
for me managed to ask some of them to become my fb while other onli a ons....

any1 managed to bonk them on yr 1st meeting ?

for me managed to bonk some of them during 1st meeting while other bonk them aft a few meeting.....

Robbie_williams
26-11-2007, 01:52 PM
chances of sianing a gal is very slim if he giv out the same contacts to alot of brb here....

that y i prefer to exchange with brb who dun mass exchange a fling contacts lor...

those who r interested can always pm me but each gal contacts is limited to onli 2 brb here.. so onli had limited slot for brb who r interested ...

Bro...u toking abt me issit....yeah, I shouldn't have given out too many bros in the first place, u r right abt that. :cool: Give me sometime, I will be back with more fling contacts, now in the process of sianing the gals' friends and their friends etc....

I will give out to a max of 2 bros per contact....cheers.

Achor
27-11-2007, 12:46 AM
haha yeah saying u lol u know the contact no u had given me say tat some1 is out to sabo her... lately got a lot of brb call n sms her ....she just say stop disturbing her lol...

i find her pity tat y dun wan to add +1 person to disturb her lol. she say she everyday receiving a lot of stranger sms n call lol.....

tomvoyeur
27-11-2007, 03:05 AM
i find her pity tat y dun wan to add +1 person to disturb her lol. she say she everyday receiving a lot of stranger sms n call lol.....

True. Thats why I feel its better to strike a rapport by asking the potential fling out and let nature decide its course. :)

Robbie_williams
27-11-2007, 11:56 PM
...she say she everyday receiving a lot of stranger sms n call lol.....

Yup, there's someone whom I shared the contacts with sharing/xchanging her contacts freely with other bros...I just met up with her the nite b4 and she said like got 20 plus different callers and smses...hmmm...I gave out only 10...someone didn't abide to my request of not sharing with others.:cool:

This is disappointing.

Anyway, just an update, got to know the friends of my fling, gosh....all damn chio! 2 of them are ah lian, but potential in terms of looks. These girl, one is 16, one is 17 and the other 19....well, if any bros got drive sporty cars, can apply...these gals like rich guys...

I will be heading down to Dragonfly this coming Wednesday, any bros keen to meet me and my girls, feel free to join me. Like what other bros mentioned, I think its better to meet up first to know each other before I start sharing with you guys. I will be at dragonfly at around 11.30pm, those wanna join me, pm me, thanks.

Virginhell
28-11-2007, 12:45 AM
.....I will be heading down to Dragonfly this coming Wednesday, any bros keen to meet me and my girls, feel free to join me. ........those wanna join me, pm me, thanks.

Ok bro, see you over at dragonfly, I will be there too...btw, thks for ur contacts for one of the ger....managed to meet up with her once, really a SYT...friendly too....have not managed to bonk her yet, but I feel there is hope...will keep u updated, thks.

crypster
28-11-2007, 12:51 AM
yar man.. i exchagen this fling of mine with about 2 bros

end up one of the bro told me that a lots of guys have called the gal and she has complaint.. end up he get no hit cos she is suspicious already...

these bro are nt trust worthly and pass the contact without even using to get more...

i even have 2 bros trying to exchange with me a contact and end up both are the same person so who do i give the benefit to trade then?

exchange and live by the rules of the person who give it to u... dun spoil the market and end up no one have a place man..

LoveThai
02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
PM me for Fling Exchange :)

stanny
03-12-2007, 03:18 AM
What's some good web sites to hook up with girls for a fling? Or even casual dates.

snowcap
03-12-2007, 01:45 PM
What's some good web sites to hook up with girls for a fling? Or even casual dates.

I guess only paid sites provides that . Not very sure about all this site to hook up gals .

LoveThai
06-12-2007, 11:56 PM
I can understand a lot of bros here have doubts,is Lovethai for real? just some advise to share.

Having the right mentality is very important. Firstly when you first get a Fling contact, concentrate on gaining her trust and asking her out instead of start talking dirty to them and expect to close deal(All girls like gentleman, regardless how horny they are). If a potential fling agrees to meet up with you, I can say you are 50% success of getting into her skirt. If it didn’t work out, then just treat it as just making a new friend.

For me, my principle is to only exchange contacts that I personally have up before,this is to be fair to the person i exchange with. A few bros might have met me before; I am just an ordinary looking guy you can see on the street (No Car). Follow the saying: If Love Thai can up, so can you

Hen Pecked
07-12-2007, 07:47 AM
i also have 1 or 2 any bro interested?

michael_368
07-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Love Thai,

Good advise for our SBF followers here. Thanks:D

Achor
08-12-2007, 08:54 PM

Having the right mentality is very important. Firstly when you first get a Fling contact, concentrate on gaining her trust and asking her out instead of start talking dirty to them and expect to close deal(All girls like gentleman, regardless how horny they are).

How to gain her trust where she dun even wan to knw u ...
like if a gal contact is mass trade to other, the gal will fill irrated by those sms/call .while other say some1 is out to sabo her by given her hp to other so sometime dun knw the brb here given out here is a real contact a nt....

example some brb pm me to say that just said u knw her from irc... but the fact is she say she dun play irc 1...

LoveThai
09-12-2007, 12:02 AM
example some brb pm me to say that just said u knw her from irc... but the fact is she say she dun play irc 1...
In that case you might have received a fake contact, for me i experienced quite a number of time of that before.

hornyguysg
09-12-2007, 12:58 AM
ya lor...i also had given out afew bros of my fling and afew days later,she ask me did i pass/share her number to anyone coz she receive alot of weird sms and calls.i was think wah cao...i onli share with 2 bros here and yet she receive so many calls and sms.some even ask her straight for sex.......then my this fling burst.:mad:

anyway,last night met another gal @ St.James - DF.
look: 6.5-7
boobs:A onli
Fig:ok...average but + points she is tall and not fat.
Horny: very,suck till u dry.
Think of it still make me high.Were having 69 and suddenly can't take it anymore and want to bang her but she still won't let my rod off and continue sucking till i CIM.reste for awhile and she suddenly want it again...i was thinking OMG:eek: it's not even 30 mins and no choice lor...foreplay with her then continue again.......she really KPKB when i bang her....keep saying bang me hard...oh yes...bang me....i like it.....etc.........
By the way,she is married with no kids and in her late 20's.she did told me she and her hubby not in good terms and they like he play his own and she play her owns.to me,good....no string attach.no love onli sex.

snowcap
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM
ya lor...i also had given out afew bros of my fling and afew days later,she ask me did i pass/share her number to anyone coz she receive alot of weird sms and calls.i was think wah cao...i onli share with 2 bros here and yet she receive so many calls and sms.some even ask her straight for sex.......then my this fling burst.:mad:

Think of it still make me high.Were having 69 and suddenly can't take it anymore and want to bang her but she still won't let my rod off and continue sucking till i CIM.reste for awhile and she suddenly want it again...i was thinking OMG:eek: it's not even 30 mins and no choice lor...foreplay with her then continue again.......she really KPKB when i bang her....keep saying bang me hard...oh yes...bang me....i like it.....etc.........
By the way,she is married with no kids and in her late 20's.she did told me she and her hubby not in good terms and they like he play his own and she play her owns.to me,good....no string attach.no love onli sex.

Wow , thats lucky bro . Enjoy :D

michael_368
09-12-2007, 10:14 PM

Bro , this lady you mentioned her name is Natli?
I too meet up 1 horny married lady in St James too. :D

LoveThai
10-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Bro , this lady you mentioned her name is Natli?
I too meet up 1 horny married lady in St James too. :D
wa bro never intro me :(

gnixer
15-12-2007, 03:10 PM

gd catch bro
is kinda common these days for such affairs, some of my ladies frn are sort of in this field.no emotion involved.

LoveThai
16-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Please PM me for Fling Exchange :)

blackgold_fish
16-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Dear Bros,

I also have a few contacts to exchange with bros too. They are not FLs, just local horny gals who need some of our attention here and there. Just don't go on so strong on them. Agree with some of the bros who said we need to be gentlemen and sian them a bit to win their trusts. That is vital.

They are genuine gals. Won't give u a list but will give bros two of my best contacts. Likewise hope that bros will give me your most reliable ones.

Just PM me.

Cheers.

comandozx
16-12-2007, 05:12 PM
hi bros

i got 2 flings to exchange, they are all in their late 20s.

1. School Teacher with quite alot of Tattoo .. very horny and advent.. tries 4 some with 3 guys b4. looks 7/10 body about 7 too

2. Star Bonk: she was a Singapore Idol finalist. but i cant tell u who. only those who PM me with good and reliable contacts.i dun have her hp number anymore but i do have her house number if u want. SUPER SUPER HORNY. one of those who can Squirt 10 , 20 times per session. Great body. face 7.5/10

pls PM me with ur flings details. i will PM u back . promise.
cheers

comandozx
17-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Beware Beware Of This Fucker Boredguyy

He Say Want To Exchange For Contacts. Give Him Two Of My Best Contact. He Gave Me One Fake One And Then He Disappeared. The Number He Gave Was Not Even In Use, Beware Of This Mfccb Fucker If He Ask For Contacts From U. I Have Already Tell My Two Contacts To Becareful Of This Fucker. Just An Advice For Boreddguy, This Will Not Be The End! Watch Out!

Merry Xmas Ccb!

deskjet840
17-12-2007, 04:14 PM
I got cheat so many time in here!!

gnixer
17-12-2007, 07:36 PM
jus saw his mail to me asking exchange too
maybe let him have a taste of his own medicine

LoveThai
17-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Blacklist list:
1. Boredguyy

:)

comandozx
17-12-2007, 09:14 PM
That fucker boredguyy number is 91985840
when u r free after clubbing late at night.. just call him ask him wake up ! .. CCB@$!

Doctor Shaggy
18-12-2007, 11:44 AM
That fucker boredguyy number is 91985840
when u r free after clubbing late at night.. just call him ask him wake up ! .. CCB@$!

kekeke... that is a good one. He'll wake up a lot of times... :D

nssdom
19-12-2007, 02:13 AM
damn loser ... just say dont have la ... i believe good bros here will share instead of giving them fake numbers...

LoveThai
21-12-2007, 09:24 PM
2 New Fling to Exchange. Please PM me. :)

Ben225111
23-12-2007, 08:26 AM
was new to tis!!! so no winter stock yet!!! anyone can help mi wif it???????? thamks

superchevy
24-12-2007, 03:03 PM
hi , recently received a PM from this guy mobbydick offer 2 girl one cheinese girl and a malay girl call diana anyone have try .can PM me for exchange
cheers

LoveThai
24-12-2007, 08:05 PM
hi , recently received a PM from this guy mobbydick offer 2 girl one cheinese girl and a malay girl call diana anyone have try .can PM me for exchange
cheers
no bro, have not exchange with him before. :). you can PM me for Exchange.

crypster
29-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Beware Beware Of This Fucker Boredguyy

He Say Want To Exchange For Contacts. Give Him Two Of My Best Contact. He Gave Me One Fake One And Then He Disappeared. The Number He Gave Was Not Even In Use, Beware Of This Mfccb Fucker If He Ask For Contacts From U. I Have Already Tell My Two Contacts To Becareful Of This Fucker. Just An Advice For Boreddguy, This Will Not Be The End! Watch Out!

Merry Xmas Ccb!

have to becareful.. i posted one scam previously if search around should find it. there are guys using other guys who pose as reputable bro here to exchange. so becareful...

they can msn you and tell they are that bro but fake. and once exchange with u they abandon their msn account u can nv contact them again.

beachboii
30-12-2007, 09:38 PM
i got fling...but not in singapore...haha...

best123
30-12-2007, 10:07 PM
wah lau....always got this kind of ppl.......

open4me
31-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Yo Bros, i got one ah neh fling for exchange. More bollywood n angmo pai type of ah neh, brown skin rather den orh orh. Super duper horny... Keen bros PM here ... cheers.

silent_hunter
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
i put cnbsex coz means chee bai and boobs sex dude.

anyway wad contacts????

dude, u from cnb?[/QUOTE]

gimme... gimmee... :D

crypster
03-01-2008, 08:04 PM
do have a few meaty one... if dun mind can pte me for exchange

LoveThai
03-01-2008, 08:34 PM
do have a few meaty one... if dun mind can pte me for exchange
PM me for exchange Bro.

kerfuffy
04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Finally! Yesterday, weeks of camping in this few threads finally harvest into sweet sweet fruit. Haha. So, decided to do a short simple (and first) FR as a tribute to the brother who did the exchange with me.. Too many gave me fake, insurance agents, guys, gays numbers that i was on the verge of giving up on these threads altogether.
This bro told me to say know her from friendster but i wasn't too comfortable with it so decided to go ahead with my own set of tricks. Got my way and managed to chitchat with her over the phone on the second day of our sms-ing rally. Got her msn and thought i was well on my way. She does chat abit naughty at times, but when i try to dig abit deeper, she tend to change topic. Asked her out after that but got rejected.. for awhile i thought must be one of those scam again. Sorry bro! for that short period of time i was swearing and cursing you for being another one of those cheats! haha.
We continued to chat for a few days, to be honest i gave up the idea of fling cos she wasn't reactive. So i thought, no harm having one more friend. Then came the shock, she said she actually live quite near me.. she lied about it at first cos she wasn't sure about me. Really bring me rollercoaster ride, just when i thought this is a sure-bonk, she ask me out for a jog! JOG?!?! i like to pant la.. but not during jogging! haha.
i went anyway, just like i would if a friend asked me out. she's really nice and friendly, it was comfortable. i walked her home after the jog at a nature reserve near our place and in the lift she asked me if i wanted to go in for water. !!!!!!! really confused by now. is this a fling or friend? haha. anyway, the rest is history.. she was a slow, passionate yet good f mate. did it in her living room, bathed together.. had it a second time. THE END.

sorry for the long story, not good at writing such stuff.. (it's my virgin post, virgin FR) lol. may more of such happen to us, CHEERS!

LoveThai
05-01-2008, 07:29 AM
hi bro kerfuffy, PM ME!

usmjordan2
05-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I do not have any number for exchange, but hope to try the ONS.
Appreciated any brother can just give me 1 number will

( please do not give me fat girl )

jedycity
05-01-2008, 09:46 AM
I do not have any ONS before. Sorry, i feel it need a lot of time & effort. Never try....
Just want to have fun, FXXX, pay & leave....
Just my two cents opinion.... please do not be annoyed..

luis88
05-01-2008, 10:00 AM
hi bro new here but hope to exchange ons girls with bros in here anyone interested just pm mi thanx

emorufio
10-01-2008, 04:39 AM
got any mina gal to xchange?? i got 1 reguar f budy....only real 1...1nc i cnfirm ill pass e no..

NeoGuy
10-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi any bro can pm some contacts.
I have only one that i can exchange...
But it will all depend on her wht u can do or achieve.

LoveThai
10-01-2008, 08:38 PM
PM me For Latest Fling Exchange :)

faithwish
10-01-2008, 10:15 PM
I hav some ons currently... Interested ppl pls PM for exchange.

Thanx

crypster
11-01-2008, 12:07 AM
got any mina gal to xchange?? i got 1 reguar f budy....only real 1...1nc i cnfirm ill pass e no..

wow mina i like.. haha... good in bbbj... use to have one.. but now attached dun play liao

emorufio
11-01-2008, 12:47 AM
ya man she damn horny...lookin for other couples..

kerfuffy
11-01-2008, 05:53 PM
PM me for exchange. :)

LoveThai
12-01-2008, 07:53 PM
PM me for exchange. :)
bro yr mailbox is full, please clear up and pm me.

Munks
12-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Its disheartening to know of some brothers here who, after passing them some of my contacts, disappear without a trace. So much for exchanging.:(

LoveThai
13-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Its disheartening to know of some brothers here who, after passing them some of my contacts, disappear without a trace. So much for exchanging.:(

haha bro PM me for Exchange :)

michael_368
14-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Yo bros,

I have 2 ons for exchange , pls provide genuine Ons contacts for exchange.
Tks

NeoGuy
14-01-2008, 04:58 PM
ANy bros please pm me some :)
i got a new one.
Thx lovethai but me just manage to source a new one not from here :)

Fuckster
15-01-2008, 12:43 AM
ANy bros please pm me some :)
i got a new one.
Thx lovethai but me just manage to source a new one not from here :)
pm u liao please check

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Finally! Yesterday, weeks of camping in this few threads finally harvest into sweet sweet fruit. Haha. So, decided to do a short simple (and first) FR as a tribute to the brother who did the exchange with me.. Too many gave me fake, insurance agents, guys, gays numbers that i was on the verge of giving up on these threads altogether.
This bro told me to say know her from friendster but i wasn't too comfortable with it so decided to go ahead with my own set of tricks. Got my way and managed to chitchat with her over the phone on the second day of our sms-ing rally. Got her msn and thought i was well on my way. She does chat abit naughty at times, but when i try to dig abit deeper, she tend to change topic. Asked her out after that but got rejected.. for awhile i thought must be one of those scam again. Sorry bro! for that short period of time i was swearing and cursing you for being another one of those cheats! haha.
We continued to chat for a few days, to be honest i gave up the idea of fling cos she wasn't reactive. So i thought, no harm having one more friend. Then came the shock, she said she actually live quite near me.. she lied about it at first cos she wasn't sure about me. Really bring me rollercoaster ride, just when i thought this is a sure-bonk, she ask me out for a jog! JOG?!?! i like to pant la.. but not during jogging! haha.
i went anyway, just like i would if a friend asked me out. she's really nice and friendly, it was comfortable. i walked her home after the jog at a nature reserve near our place and in the lift she asked me if i wanted to go in for water. !!!!!!! really confused by now. is this a fling or friend? haha. anyway, the rest is history.. she was a slow, passionate yet good f mate. did it in her living room, bathed together.. had it a second time. THE END.

sorry for the long story, not good at writing such stuff.. (it's my virgin post, virgin FR) lol. may more of such happen to us, CHEERS!

Good job bro!

kerfuffy
17-01-2008, 03:22 PM
bro yr mailbox is full, please clear up and pm me.

bro something wrong with my mailbox. Unread 0, Total 0. Yet you are not the first to tell me that my mailbox is full.. I suspect it's flooding with sperm. we need to do more business bro! haha. hope to hear from you soon.

crypster
19-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Thats the problem with exchange. Some will give recycle contact for other exchange. This will in result cost more problem.

The rule is do not give recycle contact to other bros in order to get new ones.

ONS is based on skills and time, Do not expect to get free bonk from 1st call or meetup.

Just my 2cents.

One eg will be ********.... not only he recycle he cant be bothered to provide information of his contact. he just wan you to msg him first then he will get ur information and dun wan to give you his. Look at all his post, almost all just ask you to msg him...

The worse thing is I contacted a few other bros... all have the same contact of the same person he gave and the story he given was all FAKE..

Bros exchanging with him.. good luck...

crypster
20-01-2008, 05:51 PM
do have a few freshy one if those dun mind can msg me...

weisianz
21-01-2008, 12:05 AM
do have a few freshy one if those dun mind can msg me...

pm-ed u.. :)

crypster
21-01-2008, 01:05 AM
firstly i must clarify...
1. i am into gals.. not trans...
2. I am not a charity orgn
3. If you are a newbie that have joined in e.g. 2005 or 2006 and has no rept points nor power, for me to entrust you you have to show me a good reason. I am not here to give a genuine contact and get exchange for a fake and u just abandon your acct.
4. if you just register ur acct and wan to exchange after reading my post, try harder. Use your original acct dun act and cheat with one.

LoveThai
03-02-2008, 05:36 PM
PM me For Fling Exchange :)

man13utd13
09-02-2008, 03:31 AM
was calling chat line that day,managed to chat up with a lady and got her number

from the conversation she can be up-able but than dont really have time to call her cos she working in supermaket line so our time cant coordinate,any bros got good flings to exchange can pm me

but than dont expect mi to give much details abut her cos like i say,id ont much much info on her cos we haven met up yet

LoveThai
02-03-2008, 06:58 AM
PM me For Fling Exchange :D

msndude
05-03-2008, 10:53 AM
hi guys,

got a number from chatline, chinese gal, english speaking, we phone sex on first nite. met with her the next day, not much of a looker. in fact, rate her 5/10. still chatting on phone, and phone sex. never really progress any real action.

Anyone wanna xchange?

superchevy
13-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi , any bro here who drove a black Accord who recently bonk a chinese girl who work at Changi Airport ..... she lost your contact and wish to call you.
cause you have help her pay $100 or $200 cant remember , she want to pay you back.
PM me for her contact .
cheers.

carfield
14-03-2008, 04:23 AM
hi bros, willing 2 exchange 4 a fling but in range of 20-25yrs old gals...cos i prefer younger gals lar... PM mi ur contact ya

kiat1982
14-03-2008, 06:16 PM
is that fling still working????????
Brother can u let me know the passwords??

yelnats
15-03-2008, 10:35 AM
hi bros, willing 2 exchange 4 a fling but in range of 20-25yrs old gals...cos i prefer younger gals lar... PM mi ur contact ya

yo bro pm me

carfield
15-03-2008, 11:47 AM
yo bro pm me

hi bro..do PM mi ur contact nos...

Yau Gwee
15-03-2008, 02:03 PM
bro something wrong with my mailbox. Unread 0, Total 0. Yet you are not the first to tell me that my mailbox is full.. I suspect it's flooding with sperm. we need to do more business bro! haha. hope to hear from you soon.

hey bro care to share the nice contact? as a new member do not have any to share yet. hope u can help me with the first.

superchevy
16-03-2008, 02:11 PM
still no news from the bro i helping her to look for ...anyone drove a black honda accord .....pls PM me :)
there goodies for u...

orangeapples
16-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I think that the success of exchanging of flings is something very subjective to each individual. I did pass some contact numbers before to some friends and colleagues (some samsters too) but few actuallysucceeded in beding the girls. In fact, most of time, they pretty much screwed up my relationships with the girls instead.

Sometimes, I am asked about the approach I used and then guess what.. *slaps forehead* my approach was copied wholesale and used on the very same girl it was initially used on.

Honestly though, there are pretty much a lot of girls out there for the picking. Bars, pubs... My personal favourite: Interns at my office. Especially ugrad SYTs. A quick short "relationship" which is then discontinued due to my constant overseas postings.

Like a bro mentioned earlier in one of his posts, I do agree. I don't mind sharing but we should share with someone who we have met before. It is very hard to gauge another's success and to trust another stranger. I have shared with a few samsters that I have known and the success rate is low as well.

Anyhow, been saddled with too much workload to go hunting recently. When I am back in Singapore, maybe can arrange an outing with fellow samsters to hunt down some SYTs. :D A few good wingmen may be more effective than simply exchanging numbers. Lets get out there in the field.;)

tomvoyeur
17-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Anyhow, been saddled with too much workload to go hunting recently. When I am back in Singapore, maybe can arrange an outing with fellow samsters to hunt down some SYTs. A few good wingmen may be more effective than simply exchanging numbers. Lets get out there in the field.

Yup! I second that opinion! FBs definitely need a softer touch of approach - pm me if u r in town! ;)

Dedgen
05-04-2008, 09:07 AM
any bro got malay chick ONS for exchange?? i got a chinese chick here..
But strictly to number and hopefully with pics.. Not just friendster nia.. Hope you all understand..:confused::)

BigCK
05-04-2008, 08:23 PM
A kind plea to all brothers (a.k.a. “ Kind Souls “) in here. If you happen to have contact of Indian girls (Flings or ONS) please PM me as I Never Had One before and would love to try one. :(

Thank you.

bumblebeesex
05-04-2008, 08:30 PM
share share spirit good!

goatee33
18-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi if u interested Pm me... Some of mine are always hungry.Exchange only pls n weight control not above 58 pls.

beachboii
20-04-2008, 12:50 AM
So far ..those i had met..are really really - kanna bang by lorry face..

I think oversea fling is much better nowaday..anyone got oversea flings..in thailand, vietnam , hongkong, malaysia , indonesia to exchange..i travel to all this place often...

So far singapore gal had been disappointing

Delvin
26-04-2008, 03:57 PM
would like to have more fling numbers too.. Care to share...

With no committment one..

clarky_sg
29-04-2008, 09:43 AM
To beachboii:
I got some vietnam fling contact, if you are interested in just PM me, so we can exchange. I can give to any power members for free.
I note that I'm vietnamese who is working here so I believe my Vietnamese contact will be good.

tkwok
01-05-2008, 11:54 PM
hi all,

any to exchange? i have one that is horny, and married de.

pm me

crypster
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
hi all,

pm me

married wow!!!

yashirob
03-05-2008, 01:42 AM
hi bros, I am new here. I would love to join the group, I'm inexperienced( still a virgin ), would hope to indulge in these social activities. Hopefully would receive guidance from fellow forum-ers.

not expecting ONS wif the contacts, just wanna expand my social circle if possible.

thanks and many gd years ahead. :o

tkwok
03-05-2008, 05:26 AM
hello,

she is not that easy type. but she surely is a good horny girl. married woman is always nice

helmut81
03-05-2008, 05:56 AM
anyone has ons/fling to share? pm me

hangten1
03-05-2008, 08:08 AM
this thread is interesting .. so what requirement do i need to request for it?
better ask if not kenna zap for asking contacts. ^^ heee

tkwok
05-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Just came back from a Fling meeting. never do anything with her coz CMI. but never mind, like my last post, i dun mind sharing my stuffs but i hope people can share too. and please do not give me anything that is more than 50kg.

help me = help you.

qwerty007
05-05-2008, 11:03 AM
hello,

she is not that easy type. but she surely is a good horny girl. married woman is always nice

hey i dont mind trying.. in exchange i pass u one married gal also... but i must warn u guys that wan her no... have to take it slowly first ya... but once u got her... she really can scream out men.. shiok...

crypster
08-05-2008, 04:12 PM
some pple here have the guts to delete my points but do not have the balls to put his nick.

Come own yourself up. Call yourself a man. If you think I offended you in anyway say so. PM me dun have to deduct my points which I dun really.

I am sharing the blacklisted pple so if you are one of them and try to deduct my point then I think you are bloody damn loser.

Ferriswheel
08-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi all bros out there,
I have been following this thread for sometimes and have been contacting quite a few "senior" samster here for sharing flings ONs etc.
But to my athonishment some bros here is very very sacarstic saying no free meals and other insults. Some say will let me try one or two but in the end nothing is given. I sometimes really find that why is points important to you all can change for food or money??
You can zap me as you like if you feel offended.
PS i am a serious cheongster why i choose to cross over from HC, FL etc is becos i am very sian liao my avg spending on those is up to 4 figure i am not bragging, as i wanted to try something new also the money can be use wisely on those flings and ONs is more wothwhile.
My thoughts

s7evin
09-05-2008, 03:14 PM
yea bro, the system is crap.

soownet3
09-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi all bros out there,
I have been following this thread for sometimes and have been contacting quite a few "senior" samster here for sharing flings ONs etc.
But to my athonishment some bros here is very very sacarstic saying no free meals and other insults. Some say will let me try one or two but in the end nothing is given. I sometimes really find that why is points important to you all can change for food or money??
You can zap me as you like if you feel offended.
PS i am a serious cheongster why i choose to cross over from HC, FL etc is becos i am very sian liao my avg spending on those is up to 4 figure i am not bragging, as i wanted to try something new also the money can be use wisely on those flings and ONs is more wothwhile.
My thoughts

ya i definately agreed with what you said, im facing the same problem too, im a new samster here, and i do not have any contact of any girls, if i got i will sure exchange. so i hope other big bother just help me out for one or two good flings contacts then for sure i will become senior oneday , and then that time i will have contact to share with others also.

give a chance halp me and help yourself. (who knows)

anyway thanks for any kindhearted in advance 1st.

Cheers,
ST

danesy
11-05-2008, 05:26 AM
hey bros,

I am new here.. care to share some flings for the newbies?
appreciates =D

sgktvlover
11-05-2008, 11:06 AM
This is my invitation. we meet up and exchange ONS GIRL.
.. with pic and no pic..
after that if you wanna join our group to cheong.. please do welcome..

our destination..

orchard (japanese or korean ktv or pub)
Joo chiat (vietnamese girl young syt)
Dragon Fly.(sjps)

crypster
11-05-2008, 04:14 PM
ya i definately agreed with what you said, im facing the same problem too, im a new samster here, and i do not have any contact of any girls, if i got i will sure exchange. so i hope other big bother just help me out for one or two good flings contacts then for sure i will become senior oneday , and then that time i will have contact to share with others also.

give a chance halp me and help yourself. (who knows)

anyway thanks for any kindhearted in advance 1st.

Cheers,
ST

well you cannot blame the bros here some senior or junior bros haev already spoil the mkt.

How many times pple say will give when they have and never done so and how many of genuine?

from past to now I have been charitable to give almost 10 or more b4 and to be frank I have yet to receive even one contact back in return

Put urself in my shoe and ask yourself, would you give it to pple all the time for contacts that you work hard to and just give it away for free and nothing in return?

we are not pimps or gods or rich ass that can just get anytime we want just like buying a meal at any coffeeshop.

As the saying goes once bitten twice shy. I gven more than just twice so what makes it so special you are different? Save the effort we jus trade among those who do have them then to waste time giving it away the effort.

turty008
19-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Wow that sucks for you =(

anyone got some pointers to share for getting flings?
ima wanna join the sharing =D

Regards,
Turt

crypster
19-05-2008, 10:58 PM
one more senior bro who cheats...
fucker who just give u any gal number and say he tried which he didnt...

beware
spxxxx635

goatee33
22-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey newbies or pointless members, if you willing to give ur colluges number or classmate, ex gf up for exchange i belive it's better then giving a fling for exchange. Cause fling mostly 5/10 or overweight. I got some for exchange but if u willing to give me detail and any mention above. We deal even if you are new.

XiaoChun77
23-05-2008, 10:28 AM
hi all,

pm me

Bro tkwok,

After some pm with you & have given you my lead as well as how to approach. Any luck?

FYI, I'm still waiting for you to pass me your gal contact (the married one). I hope you are not trying to pull a fast one.

Cheers
XiaoChun77

tkwok
24-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Bro tkwok,

After some pm with you & have given you my lead as well as how to approach. Any luck?

FYI, I'm still waiting for you to pass me your gal contact (the married one). I hope you are not trying to pull a fast one.

Cheers
XiaoChun77

hi bro,

see your pm. i have not been a round for a week or so.

Media Player
24-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Bro XiaoChun77

Camping here for your FR after you laid the girl tkwok give you. Haha!

riowilly
24-05-2008, 12:45 PM
hi senior bros

i do not have a fling now, can anyone share 1 to me? not fat one lah!

tkwok
24-05-2008, 05:11 PM
hi bros, just to share some experiences which i think most of u got it. some times the flings that we exchange does not even call back or sms back. it is purely luck. so dun blame others. but if u are lucky, anything can happen from then on. i personally always have a so called starter luck. my first fling in SBF exchange is okie. almost up the lorry with her but just couldn't do it with her due to her size. after which she keep on calling me and calling me dear.. that is 1 reason why luck plays a part. some of the girls that we have or exchange, tend to be a bit dao. it takes time to cultivate. so dun rush.

anyway have luck in exchanging. hope that all those flings babies listen or reply our Sms or calls.

msndude
24-05-2008, 05:32 PM
bro tkwok,

you are right! still waiting for my luck.. :D

LoveThai
24-05-2008, 06:11 PM
hi bros, just to share some experiences which i think most of u got it. some times the flings that we exchange does not even call back or sms back. it is purely luck. so dun blame others. but if u are lucky, anything can happen from then on. i personally always have a so called starter luck. my first fling in SBF exchange is okie. almost up the lorry with her but just couldn't do it with her due to her size. after which she keep on calling me and calling me dear.. that is 1 reason why luck plays a part. some of the girls that we have or exchange, tend to be a bit dao. it takes time to cultivate. so dun rush.

anyway have luck in exchanging. hope that all those flings babies listen or reply our Sms or calls.

I think i know who is that girl.. haha

igorxix
24-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Just joined...no contact to exchange.

mid 20 male, working professional, busy schedule din allow me to get hooked up with a couple of FL after work.... even worse with my partner beside me most of the time. :(

Would like to know if you guys know of gals (or trans?) who is interested in having a quick fling during lunch hours? i am open for suggestions, pm me and we can discuss...

tkwok
25-05-2008, 01:52 AM
hi brothers,

please dun zap my points if things dun go well or i have offended u one way or another. you can always tell me in private and we shall talk at the back :)

to the person that zapped my points,

it is okie with me that u zapped my points but i didn't know who is the one and if u are the one, let me know what is the problem.

riowilly
25-05-2008, 11:27 AM
well, i think everyone have its own luck, sometimes you get and sometimes you don't. Its all depend on yourself, thats y dun blame on others. I would ask for a fling as i'm new here but if i get 1 then i'm lucky and if i dun, then its ok!!
Still waiting for a fling, pls PM.

dola
25-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi bros

I have a minah age 19 to be exchange. So anyone interested to exchange.

=LatexDolly=
26-05-2008, 05:10 PM
good lord! i suspect my number got passed around here like a couple of years ago. at one point in that period of time, i got 10 calls a day. well, good and bad, too late for regrets. ;)

in anycase, is this thread only for guys looking for flings? how about nymphos like myself? hehe.

phony
27-05-2008, 01:08 AM
ello. all. im new & no fling. any1 would like to spare me?? =)) remeber to pm me kk? thank!!!!

evilknight
27-05-2008, 03:23 PM
good lord! i suspect my number got passed around here like a couple of years ago. at one point in that period of time, i got 10 calls a day. well, good and bad, too late for regrets. ;)

in anycase, is this thread only for guys looking for flings? how about nymphos like myself? hehe.

hahaha your inbox is full. i cant send my msg thr. that about answers your question.

sacs
27-05-2008, 03:38 PM

u mentioned u wanna exchange ur numbers to willing guys? lol :p do i meet the rite criteria? :p

=LatexDolly=
27-05-2008, 05:09 PM
evilknight: you might want to try sending that message again. lol.

sacs: well, it's not about whether guys are willing. of course there's lots of willing guys, it's about whether i'm willing right? hahaha. girl gets to choose. agree? :p

p/s please don't flame me/zap my points, i'm not trying to be arrogant.

;)

Timmer
27-05-2008, 06:18 PM
i am new to this forum, any kind souls to guide me along?

Timmer
27-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Will be grateful if any seniors here can spare me some contacts

dpm4300
28-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Will be grateful if any seniors here can spare me some contacts

Yep. Am new to this forum too. Pls pm me for any too! Preferably married ones and available during day time. Thks!

richardtan1983
30-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Hmmm... always wanted to have flings but dunno how to get?
Anyone can teach or share some contacts?

30-05-2008, 02:43 AM
bro studs.....
got 1 for an old man like me???????

amos_lonely
03-06-2008, 07:46 PM
hi

saw all ur msg. i wished to get started from here. anyone care to intro me ur flings?

Thanks

keano
07-06-2008, 05:24 PM
nabei..school holi still on izit? oh yeah hell it is!

10 rep points newbies wanna fling jus by asking?

might as well go to orchard area, now Great Sing Sales!

snowcap
08-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Will be waiting for the gd one :P

leroy13
08-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi anyone,
Im in need of a fling. Its been a while since i got laid.
Anyone have a one fling for me.

tokidoki1986
09-06-2008, 12:43 PM
hi all, i have 3 contacts to exchange. PM ME!

1. 19 this year
2. 24 this year
3. 30ish this year

XiaoChun77
16-06-2008, 11:28 AM
hi all, i have 3 contacts to exchange. PM ME!

1. 19 this year
2. 24 this year
3. 30ish this year

I just forward 1 of my horniest & easiest fcuk bubby contact to bro tokidoki... Should wait for his FR after he try her.

Cheers
XiaoChun77

musclemachine
16-06-2008, 03:16 PM
So far ..those i had met..are really really - kanna bang by lorry face..

I think oversea fling is much better nowaday..anyone got oversea flings..in thailand, vietnam , hongkong, malaysia , indonesia to exchange..i travel to all this place often...

So far singapore gal had been disappointing

hey,where you hiding>>call you no answer one.:D.you when coming back singapore.got new hang flower joint lei..

Jimmy69
16-06-2008, 03:47 PM
care to share?

beachboii
22-06-2008, 02:25 AM
hey,where you hiding>>call you no answer one.:D.you when coming back singapore.got new hang flower joint lei..

i just got back...my number is off when i travelling..try send pm to me..i send you my another number..what is new hang flower joint? Must be expensive..not suitable for poor man like me to go leh...

wshik80
23-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi senior Bros - still relatively new, but if you guys dont mind would like some fling contacts - much appreciated!

goatee33
30-06-2008, 01:17 PM
sgktvlover sgktvlover is scram

This guy above is scram. keep giving out number that dont work!!!

<[email protected]>

birdtau08
02-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I read this thread and now gian gian.

Anyone willing to share fling contact with me? Trust me your gers or yourselve (gers) will be fully saxtified for sure, no harm trying and you will know.:D

Just PM me your contact and we shall see.:p

superchevy
05-07-2008, 03:22 PM

<[email protected]>

you also the same dont laugh at ppl i think you worst ....many will agree:mad:
you are one of the greatest Crap....

narnia
05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
any kind soul care to share share?

Judas
06-07-2008, 02:12 AM
hihi... i got 2 numbers here... anyone interested?

falconbite
07-07-2008, 07:44 PM

Bro chevy..

totally agreed with you... he crap big time....

cheers!

SanPiPa
09-07-2008, 01:02 PM

<[email protected]> Roger that, will take note.

Any bro here who want to join my network of a few SBF bros and chat on msn, kindly send me a pte msg with your msn id / email address.

Only for those genuine bros who got some good postings, not those talk cock or comments on other people postings type pls. Point system is a plus, but of course we do read through previous posting of the bros before adding.

I have a few bros from SBF who had been chatting on msn for quite a while,and we did some good exchange etc.

Sorry newbies, post something good and we might consider adding you.
Nothing is free in this world.

yunao
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Really envy u guys. :D

superchevy
09-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Bro chevy..

totally agreed with you... he crap big time....

cheers!

ya not only you bro ...behind the scene there is still quite alot who kana from him....:) But he also got back his own medicine back i mean 10 time worst...:D

yoyolick
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
i have a viet gal number
anyone keen exchange?
Pm me

hardpoke
10-07-2008, 02:50 PM
how nice.. can have flings.. fat fat here.. no girls wanna fling with me.. lol.. but then again, how do you all unearth these gems ar? :rolleyes:

keano
11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Roger that, will take note.

Any bro here who want to join my network of a few SBF bros and chat on msn, kindly send me a pte msg with your msn id / email address.

Only for those genuine bros who got some good postings, not those talk cock or comments on other people postings type pls. Point system is a plus, but of course we do read through previous posting of the bros before adding.

I have a few bros from SBF who had been chatting on msn for quite a while,and we did some good exchange etc.

Sorry newbies, post something good and we might consider adding you.
Nothing is free in this world.

dunno which crap deducted my point saying " i talk too much"

anyway bro SanPiPa is one good example! straight to the point yet with..sorta valid proof!

boteoh
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Do you accept me and my wife (had 2girl liao)?
sms below.

anbill
12-07-2008, 02:55 AM
hihi... i got 2 numbers here... anyone interested?

Hi, PM me can ? Thanks !

rockerfella
14-07-2008, 01:18 AM
I am willing to exchange for 2 MSNs of my flings. PM me for more info/exchange.

crypster
15-07-2008, 07:34 PM

purely support wat u say man... the pot calling the kettle black

i have a list of blacklist cheater bro in here who i have change w me till now if bros who wans can msg me...

Taz9
22-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi guys...
I oso gt 2 MSN contact to x-change...
1 is a 18yr old poly student...
Another is a 26yr old gal...single...
if wan hp contact.... I gt a gal 21 yr old tis yr

g3nesis
23-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I have an 18yr old girl. need to start slowly.pm me

CarBJ
23-07-2008, 04:46 PM
yo bro crypster..

other than the black list of bro.. u got blacklist of contacts also?? i know for sure the fake contacts are "recycled".. i kena 2 already..

crypster
27-07-2008, 10:49 PM
yo bro crypster..

other than the black list of bro.. u got blacklist of contacts also?? i know for sure the fake contacts are "recycled".. i kena 2 already..

if the contacts that u have i have then its recycled.. normally these are by those blacklist bro here..

too much contacts to keep track... now only track with close bros here new ones still undergo my trust test haha... before they are on my white list

toyo99
28-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi guys...
I oso gt 2 MSN contact to x-change...
1 is a 18yr old poly student...
Another is a 26yr old gal...single...
if wan hp contact.... I gt a gal 21 yr old tis yr

Hi bro, can PM me to xchange. I 1 the gal that u mentioned. thks

cirrus
30-07-2008, 09:03 AM
hi i got a contact to exchange 20 yr chinese. willing to exchange for young locals only.

Dedgen
30-07-2008, 10:04 AM
I've got a young minah for exchange.. But i'm only willing to do minah to minah exchange. No msn or friendster. Strictly numbers nia.. Hope you all understand.. :)

LoveThai
01-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Anyone wanna Exchange please PM me. :)

froggie69
03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi brothers, I have a contact that offers massage + body scrub + hj only. Interested in exchange FL contacts, do PM me. Thanks. :)

crypster
03-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Anyone wanna Exchange please PM me. :)

bro u are back in action huh haha

MitMit
04-08-2008, 10:23 PM
And now someone circulated my number here! Pls stop sms me and ask me for sex ok? I need to work and no time for flings.

crypster
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
And now someone circulated my number here! Pls stop sms me and ask me for sex ok? I need to work and no time for flings.

to keep ur self identify perhaps u should mention who u are and perhaps ur first 4 number of ur mobile..

believe not all bros here know u

iamhuman
08-08-2008, 05:15 PM
i got a few numbers to exchange..interested parties pls revert in pm with numbers and how to cttd them and i will in return give u the same amount of number that u have given me..cheers

icecoolT
10-08-2008, 12:06 AM
hi all bros,

as a newbie, i just wonder how u all started to have all these contacts. only if i have contact then i can exchange but if i don have, how? any advice how and where i can start? and if got generous bro, to donate one contact to start me on my way, would reli appreciate. will up your points as thats the only thing i can do fo rnow. thnx. :)

crypster
10-08-2008, 12:58 PM
hi all bros,

as a newbie, i just wonder how u all started to have all these contacts. only if i have contact then i can exchange but if i don have, how? any advice how and where i can start? and if got generous bro, to donate one contact to start me on my way, would reli appreciate. will up your points as thats the only thing i can do fo rnow. thnx. :)

first u got to know some urself.. how go to any where? chatline, frienster, tagged, wlny any where...

2nd u realise there are pple deducting ur pts cos u dun beg for numbers... here.. no free lunch... for century many did say they will replicate but who actually did? all didnt so dun bother no one will ever give u a free one... its as good as going to a company and say I dun work for u first u pay me salary first.. if u ever find a company that do that let us know...

crypster
10-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I've got a young minah for exchange.. But i'm only willing to do minah to minah exchange. No msn or friendster. Strictly numbers nia.. Hope you all understand.. :)

anyone with minah to exchange with my chinese pte me..

icecoolT
10-08-2008, 01:14 PM
first u got to know some urself.. how go to any where? chatline, frienster, tagged, wlny any where...

2nd u realise there are pple deducting ur pts cos u dun beg for numbers... here.. no free lunch... for century many did say they will replicate but who actually did? all didnt so dun bother no one will ever give u a free one... its as good as going to a company and say I dun work for u first u pay me salary first.. if u ever find a company that do that let us know...

totally agree dude...ok thnx for the tips...so does that mean that if i have a few flings..and now they ( the gals ) "hate my guts" for doing so...*damn these gals for wanting more when we all start off as pure flings*...keke...is that considered as a genuine contact?..*comments pls*...and so even if we exchange contacts, means we have to slowly work our way into their ( the contacts' ) good books and get "rewarded"?...cos if thats the case, then i have plenty of contacts then...*teachers/tutors/student*...lol..i am direct, so sometimes rub people the wrong way...points get deducted for donoe wad reasons...but its ok....it takes time to climb the social ladder..keke...:) cheers all..:)

crypster
10-08-2008, 03:15 PM
totally agree dude...ok thnx for the tips...so does that mean that if i have a few flings..and now they ( the gals ) "hate my guts" for doing so...*damn these gals for wanting more when we all start off as pure flings*...keke...is that considered as a genuine contact?..*comments pls*...and so even if we exchange contacts, means we have to slowly work our way into their ( the contacts' ) good books and get "rewarded"?...cos if thats the case, then i have plenty of contacts then...*teachers/tutors/student*...lol..i am direct, so sometimes rub people the wrong way...points get deducted for donoe wad reasons...but its ok....it takes time to climb the social ladder..keke...:) cheers all..:)

dude i dun understand wat u type but to keep it simple... fling are non string relationship the gals are willing to let u have the fun, bj, sex anything whichever level but no attached ways...

u can know them from any place but when u trade u must have a place for the bro who trade with u to tell the gal where he got their number e.g. from irc last time or msg them in frenster watsoever...

its not ur ONS or gals who fall for u pls keep those to urself the gals aint stupid who they have ons with or fallen wtih

lawyer@
16-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Totally totally all,

I have 5 confirm hit ONS (age from 22 to 35) to exchange with bros here. Please, I am looking for EXCHANGE only and hope dun give me any FAT gal. All mine are lookage . Thanks.

Bro keen can leave their email or tel. thanks

SGLOVE2SWING
16-08-2008, 11:59 AM
i am newbie, but have several old stock number, they are young 20-24
some local chi or malaysian chinese. very ideal body.
i was meet them some champagne party. all working girl

local chi 24 162 34 b 48
malay chinese 20 160 34a 50.

cost only go out dinner, champagne party.

cheers

ad_riche
16-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Totally totally all,

I have 5 confirm hit ONS (age from 22 to 35) to exchange with bros here. Please, I am looking for EXCHANGE only and hope dun give me any FAT gal. All mine are lookage . Thanks.

Bro keen can leave their email or tel. thanksBro,before i pm.Can i ask u something, is all ur girls can be up simply though a single phone call or meet up? if need to do some courtship then i think i dont have time to do it.

crypster
16-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Bro,before i pm.Can i ask u something, is all ur girls can be up simply though a single phone call or meet up? if need to do some courtship then i think i dont have time to do it.

single phone call and meetup those must be pretty easy gals... and might not be good quality like @lawyer say..

@lawyer ones are ons not flings.. so its one time and that it perhaps known from some outside source or clubbing etc.. might not work even if you call up when its ons.. cos some rem who they give their numbers too...

rockerfella
16-08-2008, 08:34 PM
anyone who is still keen on exchanging, i have one new one... so 3 in total... :)

PM me if interested.

carfield
17-08-2008, 12:14 AM
eh bro... wwanna exchange nos... u can sms mi 91872591.... i have few on hand but frankly i mix up them wif ONS,fling n FL... so u sms mi wif ur name n nick n frm which forum. if posible u can sms me e name n nos i do e same... if not u can compliant 2 e host abt me lar.... no cheating or play game pk

cedric_sunny
17-08-2008, 02:31 AM
I have a few horny gals which might be useful to some bros when in need, i have desperate gal numbers but you muz have real numbers to exchange.

V123
17-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello

I don't mind exchanging too, but make sure it's genuine no.

but then, have to do some work. I don't understand some bros jsut got the no. and ask for sex. These gals are not working gals, and for gals to get sex, it's very easy if they want, so they don't need to take the risk and accepting from a stranger who just call her up out of nowhere.

crypster
17-08-2008, 04:34 PM
eh bro... wwanna exchange nos... u can sms mi 91872591.... i have few on hand but frankly i mix up them wif ONS,fling n FL... so u sms mi wif ur name n nick n frm which forum. if posible u can sms me e name n nos i do e same... if not u can compliant 2 e host abt me lar.... no cheating or play game pk

dun post your number here dude wat u doing collect numbers?

if you have mixed up your number between FL, ONS and flings then what are you trying to exchange?

V123
21-08-2008, 12:37 AM
I personally think the hit rate is higher on MSN than by sms/phone them, since we can slowly sian, and they more receptive to reply, cos it seem less harmless. and we can slowly work our magic there

any one wan exchange?

kt884
21-08-2008, 10:10 AM
any dudes here got any horny insurance agents(female) or financial adviser(female horny) ?

i got a local fat ONS but must make fren with her first la....

PM me asap

crypster
21-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I personally think the hit rate is higher on MSN than by sms/phone them, since we can slowly sian, and they more receptive to reply, cos it seem less harmless. and we can slowly work our magic there

any one wan exchange?

very true... i work miracles....

crypster
21-08-2008, 01:11 PM
any dudes here got any horny insurance agents(female) or financial adviser(female horny) ?

PM me asap

please do not double post in a thread and start a thread... make up ur mind. dun waste resources here.. the forum is slow enough imagine pple who reply at both places..

kt884
21-08-2008, 01:13 PM
ooopsss sori!

V123
21-08-2008, 11:27 PM
ok. let's exchange MSN of the ladies instead. i got a few number of gals from exchange, but basically it don't work. they don't reply. sigh

anyone?

Porky123
23-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Totally totally all,

Thanks bro lawyer@ for the contacts. Although the 2 gals are a bit tough to crack but it still worth every effort when you finally bonked them. Thanks bro.

superchevy
25-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks bro lawyer@ for the contacts. Although the 2 gals are a bit tough to crack but it still worth every effort when you finally bonked them. Thanks bro.

hello bro porky where have u been so long finally u appear again...

ivan078
26-08-2008, 02:08 PM
hi bros, well, i have 2 confirm ONZ gals, 1 is quite plump, local, the other is a maid, filipina. any 1 wanna exchange plz e-mail me at [email protected]. thanks..

Porky123
27-08-2008, 08:08 PM
thanks thanks

hidaeki
28-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Totally totally all,

indonesian ok...?

hidaeki
28-08-2008, 10:43 PM

PM me asap

can pm me her contact...?:o

hidaeki
28-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Totally totally all,

got 1 indonesian....can...?
pm me ur contact i'll send her number to u by sms...

kerubinu10
29-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Hi bros, i got an air stewerdess for exchange. Keen bros, can pm me. Personally i have bonked her quite a number of times. I only want genuine numbers, not those who are out to cheat us.

i682678
29-08-2008, 09:57 AM
hi to all bro's,

I've been in these forum for awhile ,done so many but rarely contribute any fr's.

My goal is basically just to have fun with other ladies whom just have a goal in life is to be bonked. I've have a few genuine contact. I will teach you n guide you till u bonked them but on exchange basis.

Those not genuine pls dun waste each other tym pls. My range are malay,indian filipina,russian,chinese - milf,div,wife of expats..got to know them in meetic, chatline and msn all great stuff...only genuine i repeat genuine......

Local chinese janet 27 (separated div need money to sustain)
Janet local chinese 32 (slight plump)
ann local chineese (easy bonk just need to be suga daddy)
annabelle,edna,michele,ela,mel all filipina maid n insurance agent
elizabeth - rare indian milf fucking sexy for her age, easily attract to indian hunks

tahsa - russian expat easily deflower after drinks solid figure n nice legs
25 - mly gerl

PM me if genuine with details n pictures will be better not just numbers, i will do the same also bonjour bros

diversity_08
30-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Why not! But only if these are true.:p

crypster
31-08-2008, 11:53 AM
ok. let's exchange MSN of the ladies instead. i got a few number of gals from exchange, but basically it don't work. they don't reply. sigh

anyone?

beware another deceiving dude here.. once taken nv reply ur reply...:mad:

crypster
01-09-2008, 01:12 AM
beware another deceiving dude here.. once taken nv reply ur reply...:mad:

ok probation period for him just replied me...

cedric_sunny
04-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Which one of the bro inside here gave me the number to huiping? I believe she is malaysian, i lost her number so would you mind to pass me her contact again.

bedlover70
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
i have 2 chinese gal from china to excharge. 1 is a student here and the other is working here at pub . only excharge with no . email me at [email protected].

mathew horny
14-09-2008, 10:20 PM
to all guys here. this is not a scam, because i dont really have that many flings for exchange, was thinking i'd offer a reward for intro of flings instead. those interested can pm me. like i said. im serious about it. :)

Quinsy
15-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I've got an Indon maid's number to exchange.

Currently trying to up a pinoy. So, must wait yah.

Willing to exchange for another maid's number. Preferably one that really wants to make 'friends'. So PM me.

crypster
17-09-2008, 07:12 PM
I've got an Indon maid's number to exchange.

Currently trying to up a pinoy. So, must wait yah.

Willing to exchange for another maid's number. Preferably one that really wants to make 'friends'. So PM me.

nowadays local and foreign getting hard to hit have to resort to maids har...

better play safe dun get them into trouble having to go back to their country man...

seems like less and less pple with flings nowadays haha

jefxxl
17-09-2008, 11:55 PM
i have sum..u wan to exchange?btw urs is ONS??

jayboy
27-09-2008, 03:44 PM
i got gal who is easy to get also, ytday my fren just spent time with her at somewhere dark place, anyone interested to exchange ?

battleship
28-09-2008, 05:50 PM
i got gal who is easy to get also, ytday my fren just spent time with her at somewhere dark place, anyone interested to exchange ?

interested =)
i have some gals for exchanged here. they are young 18-22.
open minded and easy.
exchanging for gals ard the same age, bro interested pls pm me.

battleship
29-09-2008, 01:03 AM
got some young flings for exchanged.
age frm 18-22

pm for exchange

crypster
18-10-2008, 02:06 PM
seems like a dead thread already in here...

raii
18-10-2008, 05:52 PM
i have few 22-24 girls here..easy and horny after club ..pm me

jaycnce
18-10-2008, 06:49 PM
wgat race. any damadge

crypster
18-10-2008, 07:49 PM
wgat race. any damadge

i think u in wrong thread... damage should be FL...

Legendzgmf
18-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Well i have 1 or 2 flings contact to exchange and i really mean flings.. 1 reminder, able or not to physco them is up to you... anyone interested?

LoveThai
19-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Lets Keep this thread alive, Any Fling to exchange please PM me. :)

YamEater
19-10-2008, 01:11 AM
I nvr have fling b4 leh... Hope u guys dun mind sparing me 1. :)

hornyguysg
19-10-2008, 09:23 AM
got 2 fling...1 malay and 1 chinese.....exchange?PM me

crypster
19-10-2008, 10:17 AM
got 2 fling...1 malay and 1 chinese.....exchange?PM me

ur mailbox full la dude

wat with the mly care to share some info...

have some but all chi

collin39
19-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Most people down here honestly dun have real or genuine flings to exchange. And normally after giving they won't exchange. The newbies worse, no courtesy just simply ask for FREE Info. shld exchange with those lao jia or those with high points. sorrie new bies, you need to earn the trust of the lao jiao or regulars first.

crypster
19-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Most people down here honestly dun have real or genuine flings to exchange. And normally after giving they won't exchange. The newbies worse, no courtesy just simply ask for FREE Info. shld exchange with those lao jia or those with high points. sorrie new bies, you need to earn the trust of the lao jiao or regulars first.

lao jiao also got fakers fyi.. have a few in my blacklist already that i share with lovethai

sgktvlover
21-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Lets Keep this thread alive, Any Fling to exchange please PM me. :)

love thai..

never call me again ?? time to party...

LoveThai
09-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Please help to keep this thread alive again. :)

superchevy
10-11-2008, 08:44 PM
for those bro who have fling with a DFS airport girl before which is super horny but lost her contact can PM me for her contact only those who have tried her can PM me.
cheers.

Regular^^
10-11-2008, 10:05 PM
swee la! finally 1 of my fling agree to let me post her msn address out. willing to exchange.. get the hole or not depends on urself :D pm me for her address. for exchange only !!

youngkid
17-11-2008, 05:08 PM
i know a 21 yr old girl. shes quite horny and easy to bonk after afew drinks. i reccomand wine? willing to exchange but bros cannot tell her u know through me or this site?

pm me for details . shes quite pretty . syt look

crypster
17-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Please help to keep this thread alive again. :)

yeah have it up and alive again it like a dead thread for so long... getting sick of my existing flings already man.. haha

anakinsextalker
17-11-2008, 08:01 PM
i know a 21 yr old girl. shes quite horny and easy to bonk after afew drinks. i reccomand wine? willing to exchange but bros cannot tell her u know through me or this site?

pm me for details . shes quite pretty . syt look

I have to hand it to you. 16years old join SBF. Start Young. :p

carfield
17-11-2008, 09:55 PM
hi bro... wanna exchange fling nos... PM mi if any

youngkid
17-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I have to hand it to you. 16years old join SBF. Start Young. :p

thank you bro. where i am is i learn from all of you one. u guys like my master

ad_riche
18-11-2008, 08:39 AM

pm me for details . shes quite pretty . syt lookBro,i wish to exchange with u,can pm me.

transformer2008
20-11-2008, 11:17 AM
got 2 fling contact...pm me for msn xchange only...

desmt
20-11-2008, 11:48 AM
I have afew cool flings to exchange contact also... please pm me for more details, lets get fun bonks =)

youngkid
20-11-2008, 03:27 PM
anyone else to trade. i got another fling but 32 year old milf looking. quite a teaser but must put in skill to fuck her. and still have the 21 yr old syt .

im looking for chinese , slim , very horny and very easy to fuck them girls. pls pm ms

crypster
26-11-2008, 08:53 PM
any bro with got mly fling and dun mind flinging with chi... can pte me...

have a few easy chi to know

thanks.

Cookiee
27-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi , i have 2 malay flings , age 20 and 21 interested to exchange with chinese flings.

sorry i can't find chinese flings , so if any bros out there interested in malay flings pm me , ( only exchange chinese / malay flings and with bro with good points )

life is short / bonk it !

xerbery
28-11-2008, 04:00 PM
<- genuine newbie here, sigh... got no flings to exchange :(...
what should i do ?

any bros can advise me where and how to pick up those easy + horny (usually China + China Indo) girls ?

:(

Xerbery

X78X
02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Exhange contact for flings? only serious bro...email [email protected]

cfmhunter
02-12-2008, 06:58 PM
got an easy fling to exchange, she bbbj me in the car the first day she met me....only for serious brothers with genuine flings.

crypster
03-12-2008, 12:04 PM
to those who are tryign to trade with your ons contacts.. if ur contacts is known from pubs or clubs and u up them these are ons dun try to cheat pple for their flings contacts...

these gals know who they give their number to unlike flings who flirt so much they forgot and u are trying to give their number to other bro who will not get it working...

cedric_sunny
05-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Who wanna exchange number for horny bbbj gal? Confirm can on if you got a car.

quack123
07-12-2008, 04:37 AM
my first post in SBF.. kinda new to posting.
but i been reading abt it.. but still got alot things dun understand.
but i also wan flings
hope someone can share wif me

crypster
08-12-2008, 11:04 AM
my first post in SBF.. kinda new to posting.
but i been reading abt it.. but still got alot things dun understand.
but i also wan flings
hope someone can share wif me

if u can share ur gf i think pple will share flings with u....

no free lunch in this world... dun ask for free stuff... go get some urself b4 u even ask for it...