PDA

View Full Version : Local SG Chinese M looking for Nice Female Companion~ Thank you~

NoRegrets
08-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Hi Everyone.

This is my first time doing this so kindly pardon my ineptitude if there's any.

Basically life just kinda gets mundane and somehow something just doesn't feel right or perhaps the right one has yet to appear in my life.

However with that said I'm generally a positive & cheerful person so I'll not be ranting about things or giving off a sianz vibe all the time. I guess I just need someone whom I can connect with to talk to and to hang out with. I feel compelled to be upfront here that I'm currently attached and things are actually alright between me and my partner but unfortunately I blame myself for not having a settled soul...

A basic intro about myself :

- 33 yrs old
- local SG Chinese
- 170cm/68kg (decent built)
- non-smoker, social drinker, no tattoo
- fair + clean cut persona
- have my own car so transport would be convenient for us
- relatively conversant
- enjoys having nice meals accompanied with happy chats

I don't have criteria for ladies whom are kind enough to reach out to me for I just hope you would enjoy my company as much as I would enjoy yours.

Physical intimacy would depend on how we get along with each other for I don't believe in forcing a lady to do something that she doesn't want to. What I want is for the both of us to enjoy each other's companionship no matter if it's only on a hanging-out & be there for one another type (non-sexual) or a discreet laissez-faire physical relationship (primarily sexual) or a mix of both.

Apologies if I sounded blunt or too upfront above as it is not in my blood to harbour hidden agendas.

I would fully respect your privacy, it shall be a mutual thing of getting to know more about each other as we get more comfortable gradually. There shall be no probing nor hustling if you are not comfortable with revealing anything.

Being discreet and no strings/no commitment shall be one of our priorities. Exclusivity could be discussed at a later date if we were to really develop to that stage.

And lastly sorry bro Cuntworth no pic! haha

Have a great weekend and year-end holidays everybody and I look forward to hear from you soon~

Cheers & Thank You!

NoRegrets
08-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Bump for the Friday night.

Cheers!

NoRegrets
09-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Quick login for a Saturday night bump.

Cheers!

NoRegrets
12-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Bump for the day.

Thanks!

masterwanker
14-12-2017, 09:22 PM
How about a video of yourself ?

makEUmoan
16-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Bump for u bro

NoRegrets
18-12-2017, 10:00 PM
How about a video of yourself ?

Sorry bro i dont have any haha..

Bump for u bro

Thank you!

Bump for the day! Cheers!

NoRegrets
20-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Bump for the day!

Cheers~

NoRegrets
22-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Bump for the X’mas weekend!

Happy Holiday everybody~

Cheers~

NoRegrets
26-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Bump for the day~

Thank you!

NoRegrets
29-12-2017, 11:00 AM
My last bump for the year.

Wish everyone well for the upcoming new year!

Cheers~

NoRegrets
05-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Bump for the week~

Thanks~

NoRegrets
08-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Bump for the weekend~

Thank you!

nitecrawllerr
08-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Been a mth. Hw TS. Any luck?:D