PDA

View Full Version : grand seasons

frozen59
14-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Hi there everyone,
well u guys probably hate me... as m a newbie and with a question.
but anywaz here it goings

i will be in malaysia next week staying at grand seasons.
can anyone guide to some massage places or as called health centres. does this hotel have one.... any other info will be much appreciated

thanks

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi there everyone,
but anywaz here it goingsNope we dun hate newbies but we really dun appreciate newbies who open new threads for nothing. There are threads available example

For KL, you can post in this thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=60367&page=34

For JB, you can post in this thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=53180&page=16

Hopefully you can get the answers you looking for.

Cheers.:cool:

KLKOOL
15-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Wahpiao, start a new thread to ask a question for trip to KL. :mad: , Got read stickies or not :confused:

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Wahpiao, start a new thread to ask a question for trip to KL. :mad: , Got read stickies or not Why early morning so hot!! Must be last nite no mei mei to cuddle.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
15-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Why early morning so hot!! Must be last nite no mei mei to cuddle.:rolleyes:

Most nights to mm to cuddle leh ... :( last night was with some bros having dinner and drinks.

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 09:03 AM
last night was with some bros having dinner and drinks.:eek: :eek: so end up cuddle the bros??

KLKOOL
15-03-2007, 09:04 AM
:eek: :eek: so end up cuddle the bros??

No lah... their ass not as cute as yours... muahahahaha

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 09:17 AM
No lah... their ass not as cute as yours... muahahahahaSsshhhh...KNN...you want to let the whole world know about our special relationship??:mad: :rolleyes:

Gorken
15-03-2007, 10:35 AM
No need to hide lar, the whole world know you guys like to grab each other ass.

CibLover
15-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Sometimes, things are best left unsaid.

My dear bro Gorken, take heed to the above. Learn when to zip and learn when to blab. Better go and grab your friends like Tiger, Carlsberg.. better. ;)

Gorken
15-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Sometimes, things are best left unsaid.

My dear bro Gorken, take heed to the above. Learn when to zip and learn when to blab. Better go and grab your friends like Tiger, Carlsberg.. better. ;)

As you wish........................

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 11:43 AM
No need to hide lar, the whole world know you guys like to grab each other ass.You know yet you still always call us out?? Just bcos I haven grab your ass, you jealous.:rolleyes:

Free or not in the aft?? Let's go Saboon and soak together.:p

shiok1968
15-03-2007, 11:48 AM
My dear bro Gorken, take heed to the above. Learn when to zip and learn when to blab.No wonder after reading abt ass grabbing, you sms me to join you at Saboon. Lat's all soak together.:rolleyes: :eek:

HamSupChai
15-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi there everyone,
but anywaz here it goings

can anyone guide to some massage places or as called health centres. does this hotel have one.... any other info will be much appreciated

thanks

yo man,

Grand season man... Theres a HC there itself!!!. environment quite nice... like hawaii like dat.

60% MILF 40% chicks.

in KL got plenty le... just read all the threads on page 1 that doesnt has the word JB/Seremban/Melaka/Penang. all are KL goodies.

KLKOOL
15-03-2007, 09:35 PM
You know yet you still always call us out?? Just bcos I haven grab your ass, you jealous.:rolleyes:

Hehehe... just ignore them lah. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
15-03-2007, 09:59 PM

Grand season man... Theres a HC there itself!!!. environment quite nice... like hawaii like dat.

60% MILF 40% chicks.

In GS hotel it self do have a HC, i went there with CibLover last year. Cant recall the local YTF quality coz both of us took NL. Like bro HSC said some are chicks and some are MILF, overall not so bad qua gers qualities and enviroment... only minus point is the captain's additute really sucks if u are not a regular.

Waiting for ur FR. :D

ProfessorOokami
16-03-2007, 12:30 AM
In GS hotel it self do have a HC, i went there with CibLover last year. Cant recall the local YTF quality coz both of us took NL. Like bro HSC said some are chicks and some are MILF, overall not so bad qua gers qualities and enviroment... only minus point is the captain's additute really sucks if u are not a regular.

Waiting for ur FR. :D

GS used to be my happy hunting ground too. Haven't been there since 2005 liao....good environment and good food..but the girls are not up to my standard leh.

KLKOOL
16-03-2007, 10:52 AM
..but the girls are not up to my standard leh.

Hahaha... BB area HC better horr :rolleyes:

frozen59
19-03-2007, 06:30 PM
thanks everyone for there post.....

hanzohattori
04-09-2007, 11:34 AM
was doing some site recee recently at this venue , tried some wl , mm.. overall rating not bad , OKT alex been helpful and humble . f&b average, hot pool is a little bit sandy(dirty) , steam is way to hot for half boil egg ..avantage of this venue is (no extra charge for hotel room!!!)...

Name - ConnXe(old bird)
Face - 4/10
Age - 30+
Body - 8/10 (skin damn smooth, suspect she bath with cow milk)
Boob - 32 c gua ..
Gfe - 8/10 (very accomodating, as long as you happy)
Fj - 6/10
Catbath – 6/10
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 5/10
Damage – 198
comment :she is kinda friendly, will let u shoot till happy type (yes, no extra charges), talkative..

Name - AngXe
Face - 5/10
height - below 160
Age - 28+
Body - 5/10
Boob - 32 A gua ..
Gfe - 6/10
Fj - 5/10
Catbath – 7/10
BBBJ - 6/10
AR - 8/10
Damage – 198
comment: avarage, small size babe,

Name - Ester
Face - 7/10
Age - 30+
Body - 7/10 (skin a bit dry)
Boob - 32 B gua ..
Gfe - 8/10 (very accomodating)
Fj - 7/10
Catbath – 7/10(yes , she is professional)
BBBJ - 6/10
AR - 8/10
Damage – 198
comment : very GFE, will hug you after u unload , and chat with no rushing .

enjoy , pm if you want the OKT Alex hp number to chk stock..

DeKuip
04-09-2007, 11:46 AM
was doing some site recee recently at this venue , tried some wl , mm.. overall rating not bad , OKT alex been helpful and humble . f&b average, hot pool is a little bit sandy(dirty) , steam is way to hot for half boil egg ..avantage of this venue is (no extra charge for hotel room!!!)...

yo bro,

no wonder u mia for so long liao.. u join the commando group also! :p

hanzohattori
04-09-2007, 11:54 AM
yo bro,

no wonder u mia for so long liao.. u join the commando group also! :p

bro DK:

hahah ... yes .. been doing "study" these days ... gain more knowledge and info ... else malu to yum cha with the clan of brotherhood ...

rotorman55
09-03-2013, 03:51 AM
Hi bros been awhile anyone post here.. Still got action at this place?