PDA

View Full Version : Sex and me.

Orgasmic
13-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Throughout my life, I have had countless encounters and I would like to share with brothers here who are starting out. Anyway, I have no more interest in securing girls and hunting them down as there are no more targets for me anymore. Now I am immersing myself in my business and have no more time for sex/fun.

Brothers who would like to share their experience here can write down too. Lets impart some knowledge to our younger brothers.

Out of the hundreds of gals I had fucked, a few did stand out. One of them, a SMU gal with straight As results. I had fucked her anyway and everywhere.. in her house.. in my car.. in companies basement, toliets, marina south parks, labrador park etc. She gave good blowjobs and quite pretty too. I understand that she is working in a bank now. I try not to contact her as I find that she is too horny for my own good. A gal like her would screw around once my back is turned.

A 2nd most memorable girl I had fucked is a 16 year old who had dropped out of school. The first time I met her, she wore a FULL Bare back dress and walking from the MRT to my house which is 20 minute away. I was so shocked to see her in that dress and many old men were ogling at her. I felt uneasy. Dint managed to fuck her since she is too pretty and just broke off with her bf. But had a great kissing session.

Another was a 170cm lass who hass great body ( cup C) and silm. Long hair somemore. Apparently she had a bf but was out to flirt. Fucked her in my car and she blowjob mi in the carpark staircase. Very pretty girl and submissive.

Many other more but no time to write down. :)

CoolBlack
13-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Ah....brings back memories.
I too have lots of advantures......but do need time to recall and write them down.
Off hand there are a few that leaps right out, e.g one was a top student in UK uni (she is Singaporean) and now a high powered career lady in a top MNC, another an airforce officer and last but not least an SQ babe.

Some others will include: pub owner, office colleagues (many diff. companies), mama sans, ktv babes (non-paying kind) and even boss's GF.

Man, memories are flooding back! and I am getting hard!

Good thread for all bros to share. :D

vkoolboi
13-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Nice thread and sharing. Will up you when I recover.

Throughout my life, I have had countless encounters and I would like to share with brothers here who are starting out. Anyway, I have no more interest in securing girls and hunting them down as there are no more targets for me anymore. Now I am immersing myself in my business and have no more time for sex/fun.
:)

triple h
13-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Ahhhhhh. At last a thread to "release" all our conquests. I jus highlight on 3 that even till today gives me a raging hard on.

My best one was this girl whose dad owned several coys in LOS..met during a blind date...the old satay club, sentosa, east coast park, Fort canning.....woah, she was a beast i could not control.
my 2nd was a college student who was the sister of a drinking buddy....slways tagged along..a few drinks and she was mine.....
The last and not least was my ex office colleague, in the board room, the training rooms, my office.gosh.......i miss the discreet sessions ....boohoohoo. :(

curiosityz
13-03-2007, 03:38 PM
thanks bro for sharing with us ur stories here...

sToNeCoLd
13-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Well...Many & tons to name!!

The most best fxxK was with a banker 3 years ago.

I met her during 1 of my usual drinking hole in Far East Sq. I bonked her during our 3rd meeting after finishing 2 bottles of red wine while her boyfriend is away on a China business trip. The sex was exhilarating as she had the most perfect body I ever seen with all the right curves in the right place accompanied by a pair of nice ample boobs in place. I guess her weekly exercise regime enhances her petite but voluptous frame whenever she puts on her power suit. Sadly, I have to call it a quit as the mental anguish of her asking too much of my personal time finally took its toll. The fling lasted about 4 months with lots of fxxk in between.

The 2nd best was with a nurse where our FB relationship lasted 5 solid yrs.

She had a good body with a mixed blood face & the 5 solid fxxking years left me with lots of fond memories. We did it practically everywhere. On the beach, in the car, her room with her younger sister sleeping below, in the common washroom while her parents is sleeping in the middle of the night etc. She had a tantalising pair of sexy boobs with pink nipples which you never feel sick sucking it throughout the entire night.

Well...too many to mention as the rest is quite mundane. Drink..kiss..fxxk..more fxxk..then you get sick of it before you eventually let it go. I think the lion will never fxxk the same lioness in its den for too long. ;)

Tsingtao
13-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Had a couple of few exciting tryst. Bonked a mamasan instead of her girls. Slurp slurp exciting & somemore no need to pay $$$!! Kekekeke...

Pick up by a caucasian UK babe in a pub while working overseas in HK. Bonked crazily at her tiny apartment. Damn shiok!!

Bonked a divorcee who I picked up in Devils Bar in hotel. Not a bad experience!

So far...never screw any young babes or students..No chance think I"m old already unlike my golden days....Kekeke...:D

ol'coyote
13-03-2007, 05:18 PM
hmmm...another place for me to share me fark stories ?...

though there's the saying of not shitting in place you eating...
or something like tat...
me most memorable sexperience was wif me tudung-clad colleague...
actually...if me not wrong...she was in the malay papers a few months back...
if any of u still have past 1 year malay newspapers...can go try look up...
hehe...
ahh...her bbbj-cim-swallow was the best feeling me had...
the 2nd memorable encounter was oso me 1st swapping session in a hotel...
me was working part-time and was in room staying overnite wif fellow colleagues...
before nite was over...we were all over each other and swapping partners...
the 3rds sexciting encounter wif me boss' daughter...
boss found out a week later...me asked to leave...hehe...

sissy
13-03-2007, 11:32 PM

I hope not. As they say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." You can't offer to be dull if you are a businessman.

Orgasmic
19-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Lulu and me ( lulu is not real name )

Many years ago, while the IRC is still in its fledging stage and I was a newbie in the cheongster world, I had the bestest of luck when I logged onto the internet and chatted up with this wonderful 17-18 year old chick.

She was then staying in a condo along YCK road near the Jalan Kayu and the last I knew, she has moved to a landed property. That was in the year 1990s but however, I saw her again with a few guy and gal friends in Clarke Quay last year, some 7-8 years after our tryst.

She was then a C-cupper and a supremely horny bitch pretending to be M.Mary. Our first meeting started at the MRT station near my house when she met me there and I was there to pick her to my house. She was wearing a tight and super short black leather skirt ( machiam movie like that ) and long hair. I did not notice her cup C boob then but observed that at least 100+ other guys were staring at her on the way to my house since it was a morning peak hour.

I fucked her at my place and when i removed her attire, to my surprise, her breasts were solid! Her bf was then a 3SG at tekong and only booked out in the weekends. Throughout our fling period, we bonked at least 50-100 times ( considered low ) and she was then a student at Park lane. Cant remember the name of the private school but it was a tourism school on the 3 or 4th floor.

I bonked her at the HDB block near my house in the staircase one and ordered her to suck my cock. She pretended to be innocent and maintained that she did not help to suck anyone's dick before. Haha, what a joke. I see her fucking horny and bitch face and i know for sure she has been F many times before liao. When I ordered her to lie down everytime, she was one of the hundreds of girls who will take the initiative to lift up her legs and open them up big big to welcome in. When I say lift up high, literally HIGH up in the air!

I fucked her doggie in the staircase before and my uncle's house one, all without the use of condom and the most wonderful part is I can shoot in all the time!

best123
19-03-2007, 11:06 AM
thanks for sharing bro! ups you...

-SBF-
19-03-2007, 11:41 AM
all the old gd fucking story...way to go guy

surfer888
19-03-2007, 02:24 PM
One of the most memorable was my boss (now ex-boss) who tricked me into letting her in my room on an overseas trip and gave me a blowjob. Thereafter, had more than a hundred sessions over 2 years. Needless to say, I got promoted shortly after about 10 plus bonks.

One of my faves till today was an ex-college mate. I graduated from the school but she was a freshie and still studying there. She called me to help her with schoolwork and we ended screwing our brains out. After the 1st tuition session with her in the evening, she wanted some beer which I gave her and she "accidentally" split it all over me. She insisted on cleaning me up and was pleasantly surprised as when I took off my T-shirt, she started licking my nipples and pushed me on the bed. Told me to relax and proceeded to strip me naked followed with the best cat-bath I ever experienced. She did not miss a single spot, licking my ass, balls, fingers, toes. She stayed on for the rest of the weekend and we were bonking ourselves silly. I set my personal best that time when I actually had 8 orgasms in one day. Its been more than 15 years since the incident and I still remember her vividly as the best overall sexual experience I have ever had in my life.

siokan
19-03-2007, 07:18 PM
One of the most memorable was my boss (now ex-boss) who tricked me into letting her in my room on an overseas trip and gave me a blowjob. Thereafter, had more than a hundred sessions over 2 years. Needless to say, I got promoted shortly after about 10 plus bonks.

Just out of curiousity, is she plump?

jedycity
19-03-2007, 08:25 PM
wow...so many great story....
Not for me...just paid & fuck only...no luck for me on free sex :(

19-03-2007, 08:39 PM
those bro here,can i check with u how can get so many free fuck?

i never have a chance.can share share?thx man...:o

Orgasmic
20-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Last year, I managed to lay this Univerisity of Melbourne lady with a first class honours. Apparently, she is now working in the accounting line and is a senior accounts manager in her 30s.

We had sex last year in my vehicle in a multi-storey carpark near to the bukit ba+++ driving centre. She did not blow for me as she was a virgin I supposed. Her pussy was fucking tight, trust me, as tight as a 14 year old young chick and her breasts were cup B and tender and bouncy.

We dint contact each other for almost a year and she was left on her own. Smsed her recently as I wanted to find some quickies without any committment. She agreed to meet.

Last night, I met her at Kallang MRT and I drove her to a public carpark in Shenton way. Right there, behind my vehicle, we do 69 on each other and I entererd her for 1 second before she cried out and wanted me to wear condom. This showed her loyalty to safe sex. A safe girl I presume. While we were licking each other out in the carpark, saw a Subaru TP car driving past and some buses but we just lowered ourselves to escape detection.

After a while, super gian and she suggested we buy some condoms and proceed to anther location. She was an OL and in those buttoned-up shirt. All along, I had removed her bra and she was literally braless while in the vehicle. She was also wearing a tight black OL pants for your info.

I proceeded to drive her using the AYE to a petrol station somewhere near NUS and she suggested that we drove into NUS for a quickie. I told that both of us were not local graduates and we dont know how tight the security is or even the locations within the school compound. I drove her to the multi-storey carpark behind the former prestigious JC. ( last time is open air carpark ).

After a few rounds, found that there isnt a good place to fuck since there are many cars.

I then proceed to a nearby block of new flats and went up to the highest level. There, she blow me dry outside along the corridor of the floor of 8 units. It was a super quiet level. We went behind to the rubbish dump along the same level and was memesized by the scenic beauty of the blk of flat. We could see half of Singapore right up in the sky and the world is ours. I commanded her to pull down her pants in which she obliged willingly and I fucked her from behind both standing up while facing the acres of dark lands below and in front of us. I can say that this is one of the best scenic fucking session I had. I wore a condom too and dump the condom into the rubbish chute next to me. Convenient place.

I will be returning to this place soon. But I wont divulge the location of this place of course. Brothers who cheong and drive should know this place.

surfer888
20-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Just out of curiousity, is she plump?

No... actually more towards skinny. Don't think you'll know her as she is not local and not based in SG.

surfer888
20-03-2007, 12:00 PM
u are one lucky guy........how i wish my boss aslo like this....lol

Lucky? So I thought.
She gave me hell when I wanted to end the relationship after 2 years. No choice now... still have to bonk her occasionally now even though there is no more interest, just to keep the peace.

Slaver29125
20-03-2007, 12:24 PM
those bro here,can i check with u how can get so many free fuck?

i never have a chance.can share share?thx man...:o

I think free fucks usually comes with another kind of price tag... such as TIME and EFFORT... / STRESS of being caught... / the "UPKEEP" of that relationship :P hehee... Sometimes it maybe easier to PAY... "Fire and Forget"...

===

Anyway, I had my share of conquest...

Top of my list was a gym instructress... Killer body, Killer smile...
I got to know her and her group of cyberfriends...
It took ALOT of effort to break the ice as she was the mysterious ice queen within the group...
But once thawed, it was all over...
She was much much more experience than I was at that time and I learnt ALOT from her...
I remember how easy it was to get her wet...
We bonked in all the usual places (void deck of HDB / Car / Parks).
The MOST unforgettable time was our sexcapade where we went to one of the indo-island for a Christmas Weekend.
I was young then and we were humping like rabbits to the extent that it was PYSICALLY PAINFUL to try to get another erection!! Heheh
Anyway, if any of you ever get a chance, tryin having sex in a Hot/Cold Jaccuzzi... Mind Blowing!

Alas, all good thing has to come to an end... As I have to further my studies overseas... I maintained long distant for a semester, and came back during my first easter for a week of crazy humpings... but we broke it off sensibly.

The MOST SHOCKING PART (to me) WAS... during one of my trips back... I caught up with a couple of the others within the group of cyberfriends... and FOUND OUT that SHE WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED and was having an affair with me!! It was definitely fun while it lasted!!

==

Next on my list was a OWS (one weekend stand) when I was visiting a friend in HK. Saw this mixed-blood chick on the train... An old lady asked her in Cantonese about some stuffs... Apparantly she was having a hard time communicating with the old lady... so I helped translate...
Chatted her up as I flirted with her... Told her I was staying in this hotel, and never really expect her to come around!! Once she did, it was all over again... -humping away like rabbits-

==

kiario
20-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Had an affair with a 24 yo China Shanghai girl. She took the first move. Led me into her rented terrace house and wow, she was sooooo wet....

surfer888
20-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I think free fucks usually comes with another kind of price tag... such as TIME and EFFORT... / STRESS of being caught... / the "UPKEEP" of that relationship :P hehee... Sometimes it maybe easier to PAY... "Fire and Forget"...

Well said. There are no free fucks. Everything has to be paid for... if not cash, its something else... time, effort, heartache, headache etc.

Its much much easier to pay cash.

Derelict
20-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I kinda disagree there regarding consented copulation (flings) is akin to a tedious job. Sometimes if you have killer assets it will surely help in the free part. Let me eleborate. I have a cousin (male) who happens to be a part time model. A Canadian. He comes from a mix parentage thus he does have sharp features that looks more girl than guy. He is lanky with a touch of rebellious tenacity when he looks at people. Anyways, he is like LENS (yup our fellow writer on his exploits yon) when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. He is a brooder which incidently misinterpreted as having a good listening ear (based on my steady's and my sis analysis). Like a girl he loves shoes which again help him in the conversation part (again based on female analysis).

So far from what my mom tells (during weekly dinner in front of him). He have yet to bring the same girl more than twice (could be for drama effect) during his stay at my parent place (no overnites, my dad was adamant on that). My mom's maid is keeping a tally. After 14 months to date he has brought home 27 different women while they wait for him during his shower. I dont know for sure if any of them are his liaisons for the nite. But, maid (kpc kind) tells me usually the clothes he wears home will have woman scent. Sometime there is left over from his lil brother vomit on the undies.

I doubt there are any work involve if you have the looks and figure. Pretend to be a good listener. Bang! thats it. One for the record. So its not all work when it comes to freebies. Or at lease not like the work that samster Slaver29125 described for some people.

than again i dont really know if he did pay or didnt. Lol didnt dare ask. :)

fyi
KPC = kay po chee; Busybody.

Slaver29125
21-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Bro Derelict...

In my post, I did say "usually" comes with a price tag of another kind...

Of course like all things in life... there are the few odd balls...
Blessed with killer looks,
Endowed with a penis that can scratch the gal's G-spot,
Gifted in the art of Sweet Talking...
and the list goes on and on...

I once knew a guy... he's filthy rich... abit on the short side...
The gals that flock around him... All SYTs...
Theres no effort needed for him as well...
However, Last I heard... he was hooked into a Shotgun marriage...
Price tag of another kind?
You be the judge...

surfer888
21-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Agreed, there's always a "price tag" no matter what.

The only scenario that I think would have no "price tags" would be:

A guy just sits down and does and says nothing and has SYTs coming up to him and does not even need casual conversation but proceeds to do a cat-bath, bbbj, FS, CIM. Then she cleans him up and goes away until he feels like having another round. For the next round, he does not even have to call her, just needs to think about it and she will be there somehow doing the deed.

Not possible. There would be a price tag somehow... some effort, time, sweet talk would be required at some point.

The closest I came to no "price tag" was with this chick who did the above to me... only exception was that I had to have some conversation, pretend to be really interested, and sweet talk with her plus had to send her home. That's at least 4hrs of painful conversations, 1hr of sweet talk, $20 in petrol, 1hr of driving time to and fro. Total 6hrs, almost a full day salary plus $20 petrol. I won't count in tyre wear, engine servicing amortization, parking, loss of opportunity in that 6hrs to make more money, etc.

Gosh... I'm really getting miserly.

FightingFish
21-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I only had 1 girl to share. she was my subordinate actually. I was like 10yr older than her. We had great sessions, something like 40 sessions over 1.5 year period. Places include my house, hotels, car, seletar reservoir, marina south...etc. Really miss those days...