PDA

View Full Version : MP and ML below expectations

pstrike2000
30-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Recently went to this Spa that everyone was talking about. What I understand from other people's comments was "clean spa with lots of teasing", "you don't understand how time is passing", "not a single minute is wasted", etc... although I am living and working on the west side of Singapore, I travelled all the way to east to experience this place during lunch break.

Greeted by the favorite ML at the reception. I recognised her from the descriptions in this forum. She was all smiling and friendly. Showed me the section that she will massage me. Place has no door but covered with a curtain. She started with back and shoulder massage with lots of oil to the butt. Then continued with left and right legs with a lot of focus on the thighs. This part was really well and I really felt high when she was rubbing the thighs and brushing the sack. Then she asked me to flip, massage on both arms, chit chat a little bit, and some more massage on the left and right thigh. I was really enjoying the massage all the way up to this point.

Then she suddenly popped the GQ when still around 20 min remaining on the clock. It was surprising for me as everybody here mentioned that it is a super clean place with only maximum teasing and no GQ at all. I was not sure whether I understand correctly so just smiled back. But she asked me again with a big smile on her face. I kindly rejected her because I was only hoping that massage continue like this all the way to the end. After I reject she wiped the oil from legs and start massaging my scalp. She massaged for 15 minutes to the scalp and finished when there is still 5 minutes left on the clock. I can easily tell that scalp is not a place requiring 15 minutes of massage.

During the massage she went outside 2 times to talk with her colleagues and replied two phone calls. Interrupting massage each time and leaving me in the room face down, butt naked and room entrance only covered with a curtain. Not a pleasent experience according to my standards.

I felt like my money was not well spent and there are plenty MPs on the west providing at least the same low quality service for full 60 minutes. But on the other hand I am also an "Ang Mo". So may be she just considered me a cash cow suitable for milking. May be that is the reason of this double standards. I am not sure.

Main message of my FR is don't be surprised if you go to this place and it doesn't meet your expectations.

retepoet
30-11-2017, 05:20 PM
why dun u quote the Spa name and we will avoid this place bro :p