PDA

View Full Version : relaxing moment

sept138
19-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Hi there to one of the lovely ladies out there,

me:

34 years old/chinese and more to atheletics build with average looks( i cant gauge myself to any points till we meet up) . Exec roles in career.

She : Any like minded gorgeous and wonderful ladies in any races( Only if both of us are mutual and really getting chemistry towards each other) No String attach and sexually in high desires needed for a quickies romance whenever needed so during lunch hrs break or ding dong bell after the clock rings for (home sweet home) or even mid night hrs :)

I would look forward to any ladies who do not mind having lunch or dinner together before we can move on to the next level of requests and intimacy. Definitely it will be my honor to buy you lunch and have a wonderful time to know more abt each other as well.

Golden rules is : Discreet discreet discreet...........Just purely to one... nothing more than that... NSA...NSA....NSA...

Please send me a pm in order to exchange our personal connections available and pics as well behind close door.

Pictures Are Not Available for posting.

C.W Bro...

masterwanker
19-11-2017, 09:26 PM
How about video then ? :D

WOOHOO
19-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Copy and paste and open two threads zzzz no creativityoriginality nothing :rolleyes:

sept138
20-11-2017, 10:17 AM
bRO mASTERWANKER,

WHEN have chance and approves by the ladies, i sure show u video.hahahahaha...

WooHoo, it doesnt plays a big difference of creativity stating the thread, end of the day.. the sincerity shows that i am a sincere party here. Not to showcase how well i can prove to the ladies here by sweet talking to them and post well-talented head thread to attracts them.

WOOHOO
20-11-2017, 11:12 PM
bRO mASTERWANKER,

WHEN have chance and approves by the ladies, i sure show u video.hahahahaha...

WooHoo, it doesnt plays a big difference of creativity stating the thread, end of the day.. the sincerity shows that i am a sincere party here. Not to showcase how well i can prove to the ladies here by sweet talking to them and post well-talented head thread to attracts them.

Wa w reverse psychology ah boy lol kekekeke lol:p

sept138
21-11-2017, 01:52 PM
she will understand :D

WOOHOO
21-11-2017, 03:25 PM
she will understand :D

Yes I'm sure lol kekekeke lol :p

sept138
22-11-2017, 11:06 AM
woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo