PDA

View Full Version : Natural C/D big firm cup ML beauty

jackybt
12-11-2017, 09:09 PM
How many ML can actually have a devilicious body and holds a good attitude. Best thing is her cups are firm supple and beautiful shaped. And her service is out of this world. Enough said. For boobs lover, you will not regret.

Willing to share this joint with bros who have slim busty contact to exchange.

My FR:
Location: 8/10 one of the shop houses in central area. 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT. There is a nearby small car park for bros who drive.
Room: 7/10 all rooms come with attached shower and clean.

Name: Cindy
Nationality: Vietnam
Looks: 9/10 pleasant looking. Long tied up hair. Mature and demure.
Boobs: 10/10 amazing all natural C to D cup! One and half hands to cup. Not soft and saggy ones they are firm and supple. They were really too good to be real but after examining, no scars at all.
Body: 8/10 she has a model frame and fats were at the right places.
Complexion: 8/10 Smooth, Fair without tattoos.
Price: 6/10 Pricey.

Massage: 6/10 she can give a fairly good massage.
Teasing: 9/10 Her super, curvy sexy body does all the teasing.
BM: Did not get to try for BM in this scene. But I got to knead and suck her beautiful boobs. She sucked my nipples well.

Attitude: 9/10 She has a cheerful disposition and easy to chat but has limited english command.

She told me she is only here for a few weeks so I thought maybe can share with some bros here before she flies.

My sharing criteria is for exchange of contacts. And the contact should preferably be ML FL who have beautiful shape C or D cup and above. Good service at reasonable price. Please don't exchange contacts which are advertised. Please give a short description of the ML you are sharing.
Those with no rep power need not exchange.

Sorry but I got to impose these criteria to protect the location. And apologies in advance if you have been to this place before.

flareon1982
13-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Please share ctc bro

robinbarney
13-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Bro contact please

Leviathansg12
13-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Hi. Can share location and contact? Thanks.

Fuso8108
13-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Can share contact thank

Dagouxiong
13-11-2017, 02:40 PM
I recently tried a couple of viet MLs and started to have this impression that they seem to be asking slightly higher prices compared to PRC ones?
Anyway bro, I got to know one C cup viet in the west, about 26yo, now a PR and can speak Chinese.
Let me know if you are keen to exchange details.

Ninjoboy
13-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Can share contacts thanks

69boz
13-11-2017, 06:25 PM
I recently tried a couple of viet MLs and started to have this impression that they seem to be asking slightly higher prices compared to PRC ones?
Anyway bro, I got to know one C cup viet in the west, about 26yo, now a PR and can speak Chinese.
Let me know if you are keen to exchange details.

Bro, mind sharing contact please?

hundan
13-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Hi bro. Can share ctc please. Thanks

AQUARIUS88873
13-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Hi bro. Can share ctc please. Thanks

cmclee
14-11-2017, 06:12 AM
Hi Bro
Can share contact please, thanks!

retepoet
14-11-2017, 11:29 AM
care to share bro :p

How many ML can actually have a devilicious body and holds a good attitude. Best thing is her cups are firm supple and beautiful shaped. And her service is out of this world. Enough said. For boobs lover, you will not regret.

My FR:
Location: 8/10 one of the shop houses in central area. 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT. There is a nearby small car park for bros who drive.

Boobs: 10/10 amazing all natural C to D cup! One and half hands to cup. Not soft and saggy ones they are firm and supple. They were really too good to be real but after examining, no scars at all.

BM: Did not get to try for BM in this scene. But I got to knead and suck her beautiful boobs. She sucked my nipples well.

Attitude: 9/10 She has a cheerful disposition and easy to chat but has limited english command.

She told me she is only here for a few weeks so I thought maybe can share with some bros here before she flies.

My sharing criteria is for exchange of contacts. And the contact should preferably be ML FL who have beautiful shape C or D cup and above. Good service at reasonable price. Please don't exchange contacts which are advertised. Please give a short description of the ML you are sharing.

Sorry but I got to impose these criteria to protect the location. And apologies in advance if you have been to this place before.

siralexferguson
14-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Wah... Joining the queue Now.... Pls share bro. Thks

kobayashi12
14-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Bros....

If I am not wrong... this is similar to bro vaxva's contact @ beach rd.

jackybt
26-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Replied to interested buddies. :)

sony716
26-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Bro can share ctc and location.Thanks

Mttl
05-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Can share her ctc and location?

crazyjavlover
05-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Hi Can share contact, dmg and location. Many thanks

sony716
05-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Please share ctc bro

Bro can share the ml ctc and location before she go back.Thanks

lengjie
06-12-2017, 03:25 AM
Bro can share ctc?

aboodoing
07-12-2017, 12:43 AM
bro can share contact and dmg pls? thanks.

absc
02-01-2018, 10:58 PM

My FR:

Bro - share location and contact.