PDA

View Full Version : Seremban KTV

3m3m3m
08-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi All Bro,
Me going to Seremban tomolo nite, any good recomendation ?? we have about 7 "stick".. and whole nite to burn @@

LSB_Fan
09-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Another new thread just to ask if Seremban got KTV ??? THe answer is GOT :rolleyes:

TD0620G
09-03-2007, 01:04 AM
I think got also. :D

ProfessorOokami
09-03-2007, 03:19 AM
I think got also. :D

Seremban 2 has HDTV too :eek: [Inside Macro loh]

Dickinchic
09-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Hi All Bro,
Me going to Seremban tomolo nite, any good recomendation ?? we have about 7 "stick".. and whole nite to burn @@

since you have whole night to burn that 7 sticks, i suggest you bring more charcoal with some BBQ sauce so you can come back and tell us how's your own stick taste like!!

Tua_Lang
09-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Heard that the PRC Hole KTV at Seremban re-operate leh...

Last saturday, friends went and said the stocks are quite ok...ard 20 nos...:rolleyes:

Enjoy your trips....

LSB_Fan
09-03-2007, 09:58 AM

Last saturday, friends went and said the stocks are quite ok...ard 20 nos...

Enjoy your trips....

Ooooh. That is interesting, last time got 2 famous one, centre of Seremban. Which one reopen ? errr. dun post openly horr... PM can liao :D

Gorken
09-03-2007, 10:09 AM
TL,
When are you going again? Jio wa er sai boh? Me and another samster have plan to invade this place.....

shiok1968
09-03-2007, 10:15 AM
I think got also. :DHey CBM...so fast come over and visit KL again??:p

shiok1968
09-03-2007, 10:16 AM
TL,
When are you going again? Jio wa er sai boh? Me and another samster have plan to invade this place.....Me also want but must be weekdays cos not around from Fri to Sun.:D

Tua_Lang
09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
TL,
When are you going again? Jio wa er sai boh? Me and another samster have plan to invade this place.....

The KTV name i PM to LSB_Fan liao.......

That time myself also didn't go seremban... i also wish to go with u all....

Too sad, i cant think 1 good reason to my HM, why i need to go seremban during afternoon time ??? :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
09-03-2007, 05:02 PM
...Too sad, i cant think 1 good reason to my HM, why i need to go seremban during afternoon time ??? :rolleyes:

easy, siew pau fresh from oven in the aft., beef noodles stall also open till late aft. tea time got egg tart, fish head bihun...at nite got bbq crab & of coz many more crabs in the ktv...;)

3m3m3m
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
bro, can pm me the name ??

Tua_Lang
09-03-2007, 06:49 PM
bro, can pm me the name ??

SORI BRO......

I only PM to Sifus (hope that they will take care me), Friends (some1 i know n met b4, hope that they will return favour), Tai Koh (some1 got POWER, hope that they will increase my reputation....haha just joking) :D

SORI AGAIN BRO......

3m3m3m
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
SORI BRO......

I only PM to Sifus (hope that they will take care me), Friends (some1 i know n met b4, hope that they will return favour), Tai Koh (some1 got POWER, hope that they will increase my reputation....haha just joking) :D

SORI AGAIN BRO......

bro,understood !!maybe after i came back the do some report lor...:eek:

killaruna
10-03-2007, 01:03 AM
try macall at starlight park. around there got a few similar joints like blue sky and a massage parlour called 'melon' :)

Gorken
10-03-2007, 09:17 AM
The KTV name i PM to LSB_Fan liao.......

That time myself also didn't go seremban... i also wish to go with u all....

Too sad, i cant think 1 good reason to my HM, why i need to go seremban during afternoon time ??? :rolleyes:

PM me also lar. You pm the him no use one. No FR to read, pm me...kekekekkeke:D

LSB_Fan
10-03-2007, 12:39 PM
PM me also lar. You pm the him no use one. No FR to read, pm me...kekekekkeke:D

I have the details leh... hehehe... I used to go there quite often in the afternoon... until the MIB busted the joint. U sure enjoy this place one :D

3m3m3m
11-03-2007, 05:29 AM
try macall at starlight park. around there got a few similar joints like blue sky and a massage parlour called 'melon' :)

thks bro for reccomendation !!

Just back fr seremban, here is the short report

PLACE : DIMAGO KTV PUB
DAMAGE : $60.00 tips/gal
Liquor : Chivas ($348.00)

First encounter this rule : 3pm - 9pm happy hours , all the gals butterfly, after 9pm,have to buy the gal time ($50/hour) so they wont butterfly. This is not a reccomended place (my opinion) for those bro who wanna action (raba,kiss,hand roaming) coz the gals said this rule, just seat n hug nia koaz !! Maybe to naive to beleive them..so seat there "kuai kuai" . What i observe is that no gals start or dare to do "action" so this is become norm liau. Go around and look at other rooms, all same...boh action. But 1 thing for sure coz i try, sweet talk to the gals, they will follow u home but have to wait till 3am after they finish work...little bro also sleep liau by the time.. so cancel this plan go to another joint ..suprise suprise ... like went back to the 70's , this joint look like "papaya farm" .. dark,small and no air con...fan nia..the best and most funny part is when the mummy wanna call the gals..they use microphone..haha..."no 18 please come table 88" and u will hear "lai liau lai liau" and the worse thing..all the gals look like QC reject de , ..cheap lah tips $20.00 nia and can bonk by go to the hotel above this place $150.00/shot...depend how long can u tahan.. but u wont steam unless u super drunk or desparate and 1 advise , dun ever try to look close at them or use lighter to see their face . This place i cant remmember the name , but is at corner,the main entrance pasted with lots of carlsberg poster(u wont notice it is a door)..and above is hotel with white signboard.

Please take note that i never intend to sabotaj or bad mouth both joint as this is my opinion only ler.. i like action but get to suck my tumb whole nite. So maybe will try others joint as reccomende by bro kilanura or go kl ...

LSB_Fan
11-03-2007, 09:37 PM
There is a reason why we do not post details out in the open. sighhhh... I wonder how long before MIB move in again due to HOT publicity :rolleyes:

3m3m3m
11-03-2007, 11:25 PM
There is a reason why we do not post details out in the open. sighhhh... I wonder how long before MIB move in again due to HOT publicity :rolleyes:

sorry bro....i made a mistake..administrator, can help me amend the tread ? please delete the name of the joint !!

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 12:37 AM
sorry bro....i made a mistake..administrator, can help me amend the tread ? please delete the name of the joint !!

Damage is done liao, just don't do it again :cool: ... We live in a country of 'limited' opportunities and should not expose them too much ... cheers

Gorken
12-03-2007, 08:48 AM
There goes my new joints!!!! Thank you so much!!!!:mad:

DRYDUST
12-03-2007, 09:11 AM
diu..u got 2 many joints 2 spare la...summor this 1 in sban...jar lingu every also can mah

boinker
13-03-2007, 12:56 AM
diu..u got 2 many joints 2 spare la...summor this 1 in sban...jar lingu every also can mah

You all think MIB dont know thoese place meh. Its where there real income come from. The one I scart of is thoese whowork for newspaper or thoese apple/papaya/orange magazine. You will never know you can be on there front page.

KLKOOL
13-03-2007, 02:12 AM
You all think MIB dont know thoese place meh. Its where there real income come from. The one I scart of is thoese whowork for newspaper or thoese apple/papaya/orange magazine. You will never know you can be on there front page.

Aiyah... MIB know... and also makan, but if too much publicitity, will be forced to raid also.

DRYDUST
13-03-2007, 09:36 AM

wait wait...b4 they get it printed hav to go tru u leh...do some work la bro! :p

boobers
14-03-2007, 07:34 PM
bro 3m3m3m..u paid RM60 for tips :eek: dun spoil market lor RM50 enuf liau. U can find plenty of actions in Taman **T . Got dim sum and rice noodle with beef.

boinker
14-03-2007, 10:31 PM
wait wait...b4 they get it printed hav to go tru u leh...do some work la bro! :p

no lah.. now i am good at making boxes.. hurr hurr..:D

3m3m3m
15-03-2007, 01:26 PM
bro 3m3m3m..u paid RM60 for tips :eek: dun spoil market lor RM50 enuf liau. U can find plenty of actions in Taman **T . Got dim sum and rice noodle with beef.

THKS bro, will be there again this weekend. I do homework liau..must cheong till last drop then take the 12am bus back SIN.:cool:

No-go
15-03-2007, 01:34 PM
THKS bro, will be there again this weekend. I do homework liau..must cheong till last drop then take the 12am bus back SIN.:cool:

bro..where u usually stay when in seremban? i was there 2 wks ago. stay at royal aldephi.cost 250++. actually come to think of it dun need to stay at such a good hotel. u got any good cheaper hotel recommendation? how often u go over to seremban? i also from singapore.

3m3m3m
15-03-2007, 05:27 PM
bro..where u usually stay when in seremban? i was there 2 wks ago. stay at royal aldephi.cost 250++. actually come to think of it dun need to stay at such a good hotel. u got any good cheaper hotel recommendation? how often u go over to seremban? i also from singapore.

i never overnite de in Seremban, i reach there morning and chiong back spore same day so hotel i not sure @@

serembanmen
15-03-2007, 06:16 PM

Last saturday, friends went and said the stocks are quite ok...ard 20 nos...:rolleyes:

Enjoy your trips....

Bro, when are u comming?:D

serembanmen
15-03-2007, 06:20 PM

Pm me Royal i can get 188++ , Ming court, angsana inn 1/2 star hotel from 50 -90.... muahaha

killaruna
15-03-2007, 09:32 PM
not to forget there's hotel seri malaysia as well, which is near to the bus station and quite near to this place which has a lot of tinted window joints cum pub / bar.

here's the direction. once you exit from the highway, just turn left and go straight heading to town. you'll pass by 2 traffic light junction. at the 2nd traffic light junction take a left turning and go straight until you come across another junction. take a right turning and go straight. that place is laden with tinted window joints cum pub. and there's this KTV with bright neon lights.

As for hotel seri malaysia, it's just somewhere around the corner.

:)

KLKOOL
15-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Pm me Royal i can get 188++ , Ming court, angsana inn 1/2 star hotel from 50 -90.... muahaha

1/2 Star also u want arr ??? Use for ST izzit :rolleyes:

No-go
16-03-2007, 08:51 AM

tks for ur offer bro..i might be dropping by seremban next wk. if royal can get for 188++ i dun mind. how to get this offer? tks in advance

No-go
16-03-2007, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=killaruna;1905618]not to forget there's hotel seri malaysia as well, which is near to the bus station and quite near to this place which has a lot of tinted window joints cum pub / bar.

here's the direction. once you exit from the highway, just turn left and go straight heading to town. you'll pass by 2 traffic light junction. at the 2nd traffic light junction take a left turning and go straight until you come across another junction. take a right turning and go straight. that place is laden with tinted window joints cum pub. and there's this KTV with bright neon lights.

will check it out those places that u mention when i drop by next wk. tks bro. mayb can meet up any bros who r there also

serembanmen
16-03-2007, 11:09 AM
tks for ur offer bro..i might be dropping by seremban next wk. if royal can get for 188++ i dun mind. how to get this offer? tks in advance

180++ no BF...pm me or write you name to me i will arrange for u .

1/2 Star also u want arr ??? Use for ST izzit

for my worker lah!! muahahaha

No-go
16-03-2007, 11:15 AM
180++ no BF...pm me or write you name to me i will arrange for u

bro..i cant cfm now. will pm u my name once i cfm going okie? tks for ur help. tks

LSB_Fan
16-03-2007, 11:49 AM
bro..i cant cfm now. will pm u my name once i cfm going okie? tks for ur help. tks

Should have guessed from your nick . Just ask; No-go one. :rolleyes:

No-go
16-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Should have guessed from your nick . Just ask; No-go one. :rolleyes:

wah bro..dun like this leh..think i better change my nick to sure-go! hahaha

No-go
17-03-2007, 11:49 AM
180++ no BF...pm me or write you name to me i will arrange for u .

bro..i cfm coming on the 23/3. staying for 2 nite. checking out on 25/3. already pm u my name. pls help me to book the royal hotel. tks in advance!!

jjmyarea
17-03-2007, 01:47 PM
1/2 Star also u want arr ??? Use for ST izzit :rolleyes:

for my worker lah!! muahahaha

Bro serembanmen, undertood 4 ye worker. But the worker work at wat, ar? Ye didi?:D

KLKOOL
17-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Bro serembanmen, undertood 4 ye worker. But the worker work at wat, ar? Ye didi?:D

Worker, some one you pay to get a task done... same same as WL lorr... :p

west
19-03-2007, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=serembanmen;1906655]180++ no BF...pm me or write you name to me i will arrange for u .

Bro: Can you book for me the one in Port Dickson (with the Glass in the center) ? I want a holiday there too ....:)

bitbat
28-03-2007, 12:20 AM
I am going to Seremban this weekend, so came to read this forum to get some inspiration.

After reading the whole thread, looks like there is action in Seremban, and there are sifu and tai ko and bros that know where the actions are, but I still don't know where to go leh.

Could some kind souls please PM me the place to have fun. KTV is OK but can't sing, so prefer MP to relax and dive into action.

Thank you all.

nick111
18-05-2012, 02:43 PM
DID U GUYS KNOW SG KTV AT Seremban at TAMAN AST??

pual6688
19-05-2012, 08:56 PM
DID U GUYS KNOW SG KTV AT Seremban at TAMAN AST??

don know why?

starocean
10-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Any ktv in seremban? Any to intro?

Pastaty
10-10-2014, 03:52 PM
any updates on Seremban ?