otamay
19-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Camping here for more updates.

DirtyThinker
19-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Hope to hear more soon :)

lancelim
20-06-2018, 11:37 AM
It was morning 7 am and the gorgeous sunlight was streaming through the large window panel. Qiqi was still in bed, likely groggy from last night’s drinking. I carried her to the bathroom and sat her in the tub. I adjusted the water temperature and started cleaning up for her with Qiqi still wearing the training bra and flimsy panty. I made sure the water was a bit cold. Her nipples hardened the moment the cold water hit her body. I used the spray at her pussy. She liked the sensation so much that she spread her legs even wider and started to play with her own nipples. Her breathing quickened and she had her first orgasm in the morning. I maintained the constant pressure at her clit. Her body started shaking and jerking before giving way to violent convulsions. As she lay down in the tub recovering from her orgasm I lubricated my cock well and carried her to the pool. I pushed her legs over her head and went straight into her ass, deep. Her grip on my hand was so hard that it left marks. I stuffed a towel into her mouth to muffle her screams. I left my cock in her ass and started rubbing her clit. The mix of pain and pleasure left her body confused. Pleasure with pain. The painful orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy was pulsating hard but she was still writhing from her ass fuck. I went deeper and deeper into her ass. Her small body reacted violently, trying to get the huge cock out of there. As her asshole tightened, she got hit by a long wave of orgasm. I soon came into her ass and her contractions pushed my cum out. I peed on Qiqi while she was recovering from the orgasms and the thick cock in her ass.

Qiqi went to wash up and got dressed before going back to work.

Before she left she sulked.

”你的弟弟做到我妹妹跟屁股都很痛.” (Your dick fucked me until my pussy and ass are painful)

”可是很爽对不对?” (But very enjoyable right?)

She gave me a slap on my hand. I gave her tits and butt cheeks one more tight squeeze each and we bid goodbye. She chided me for being a pervert. I saw her back view disappear in the distance slowing in a slight limp. I chuckled and close the door.

I opened my app and started looking for females nearby.

urn0828
20-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Two thumbs up.....

SibehLucky
22-06-2018, 12:05 AM
Really a nice story to read :)

JoesephToh
23-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Really a nice story to read :)

Yes agree with you .

4Leaves
23-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Bookmark this thread

blackwater
27-06-2018, 01:13 PM
TS must be busy looking for new ladies to up .

lancelim
27-06-2018, 03:35 PM
For the next few hours I had no luck with any response from ladies. When I was walking around I felt a buzz on my phone. It was a message from a girl I messaged. We chatted a little and decided to meet. I offered to sponsor all her friends to a meal and movie. She seemed proud to show me to her friends. Let me tell you why this girl was so easily impressed by me.

Her name is Juan. From her photos I thought she was anywhere between 18 to 20. When we met up standing before me was a young fresh face girl who revealed to me she was in Form 5. She was 1.67m tall with a nice B cup boobs for her skinny frame. Among her and her friends (including guys), somehow she gave the feeling she had more social experience than others. Juan’s dressing also spoke a great deal about her. A faded white tee shirt with checkered flare skirt that was a little short for her height. Her white bra with little ribbons was very much visible, oozing even more young and innocent sexual aura from Juan. To cut the boring parts out, we headed back to the apartment after lunch and movie.

When we reached the apartment Juan cheekily asked what was my main intention to bring her back. I told her I wanted a present from her and that was to treat me like her boyfriend. Juan revealed she was single since last August and if she indeed was not dating all the while, she must be up for some action.

”See how kor kor behaves first then I decide what I will do. But kor kor just now impressed my friends so I will reward you a little.”

She pulled down my berms and boxers and began to stroke my erecting dick. My cock soon reached its full glory and Juan looked shocked.

”So hard and thick...”

Juan continued to stroke the length of my shaft. She went to to kiss and tease my cock head while slowly taking three quarters on my length into her mouth. I enjoyed her firm strokes and the suction on my dick head. As I neared my orgasm from her gentle and firm blowjob, I stopped her stroking and shot my load into her mouth. It was too much for her mouth and my cum leaked from her mouth onto her tee shirt and skirt. I forced her mouth closed and yanked her head back. She swallowed eventually and hit me on my arm.

”Pervert!” Juan laughed.

I knew then it would be a fun-filled afternoon.

SanPulsing
28-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Nice update bro

diputs1269
28-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Upz for the very nice updates.

Chiclets
29-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Please continue

Transcama
29-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Thanks a million for the update!

sexybitch
30-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Pleasee continue with the fantasy stories !!!!!:D

littlejade
30-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Thanks for an excellent update .

sexybitch
30-06-2018, 06:38 PM
For the next few hours I had no luck with any response from ladies. When I was walking around I felt a buzz on my phone. It was a message from a girl I messaged. We chatted a little and decided to meet. I offered to sponsor all her friends to a meal and movie. She seemed proud to show me to her friends. Let me tell you why this girl was so easily impressed by me.

Her name is Juan. From her photos I thought she was anywhere between 18 to 20. When we met up standing before me was a young fresh face girl who revealed to me she was in Form 5. She was 1.67m tall with a nice B cup boobs for her skinny frame. Among her and her friends (including guys), somehow she gave the feeling she had more social experience than others. Juan’s dressing also spoke a great deal about her. A faded white tee shirt with checkered flare skirt that was a little short for her height. Her white bra with little ribbons was very much visible, oozing even more young and innocent sexual aura from Juan. To cut the boring parts out, we headed back to the apartment after lunch and movie.

When we reached the apartment Juan cheekily asked what was my main intention to bring her back. I told her I wanted a present from her and that was to treat me like her boyfriend. Juan revealed she was single since last August and if she indeed was not dating all the while, she must be up for some action.

”See how kor kor behaves first then I decide what I will do. But kor kor just now impressed my friends so I will reward you a little.”

She pulled down my berms and boxers and began to stroke my erecting dick. My cock soon reached its full glory and Juan looked shocked.

”So hard and thick...”

Juan continued to stroke the length of my shaft. She went to to kiss and tease my cock head while slowly taking three quarters on my length into her mouth. I enjoyed her firm strokes and the suction on my dick head. As I neared my orgasm from her gentle and firm blowjob, I stopped her stroking and shot my load into her mouth. It was too much for her mouth and my cum leaked from her mouth onto her tee shirt and skirt. I forced her mouth closed and yanked her head back. She swallowed eventually and hit me on my arm.

”Pervert!” Juan laughed.

I knew then it would be a fun-filled afternoon.

Nice Move !!!!

Mabelineup
30-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Do keep your story coming .

lafesta
30-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Nice story, support and camping!

Brazzx
01-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Nice story, support and camping!

Support here too

NorthernWood
01-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Looking forward to reading some more soon .

Goretzka
01-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Please write more often TS .

Unhanged
01-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Interesting story, support for more

madpig88
02-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

shawnwhite
03-07-2018, 04:20 PM
More update please . :)

Brazzx
03-07-2018, 07:38 PM
TS you will be updating soon?

robogaobu
04-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Very nice story, camping for next episode :)

BlueScaleTuna
04-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Camping for more juicy updates :)

lancelim
10-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Hi bros and sisters, I've been dealing with some urgent matters lately so I am unable to post. Hope to be back and continue with the stories.

Thank you for the support.

diputs1269
12-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Still supporting here.

smellycatt
13-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Great story!

otamay
13-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Camping here.

lancelim
18-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Juan then changed into her two-piece swimming costume. While the design was nothing to shout about, it was her smooth fair skin, her looks and her youth that excite me. She headed first into the pool and enjoyed the dip in the hot afternoon. I went to the closet and sniffed at her bra and panty. There was a slight fragrance to the undergarments that made me even harder and wanted Juan even more. I quickly removed my clothes and went skinny dipping in the pool. Juan’s eyes were fixated on my erected purple headed dick. I knew she wanted more action but she knew how to increase her worth by making things harder for me to reach that young fresh love hole of hers.

”Kor kor so fast want reward? Haven't impress me leh”

”That’s why I'm here to impress you.”

Armed with massage oil, I led her to the poolside for some massage session. I started rubbing the oil on her back then to her arms and back of her legs. I applied more pressure on her back. She gave seductive moans on purpose. I reached out to rub her upper back area covered by the top and her butt cheeks inside her bottom. I was careful not to touch her sensitive areas so I do not seem desperate. I asked her to flip over and lie on her back. I started to apply the oil on her stomach. Now I was getting really excited because it reminded me of how I bonked by Shatec ”godsister”. Juan was really enjoying the massage and her eyes were closing. Next stop? Her perky boobs.

I pushed my hand under the rubber chest band of her top and rested my palm on her left boob. It was soft and tender. I started kneading and I could feel her nipple hardening against my palm. I applied more oil and did the same to her right boob. I couldn't help myself and I bent down and licked her nipples one by one. Juan moaned involuntarily. I stopped the licking and went for her fresh young pussy. I stuck my hand down her waistband and came to her clit. I circled her clit with my middle fingertip. Juan’s hip moved a little. I moved my finger further down and her juices started flowing. I moved my middle finger on her clit and the length of her pussy lips. Soon her muscle tensed up and Juan’s pussy pulsated through her first orgasm. I removed her bottom reached down and eat her fresh delicious pussy. While I happily let her juices flowed into my mouth, I attacked her clit with her own wetness and hard licks. Juan’s hips buckled each time she came, her legs opening wider at each strong orgasm.

It was the final straw. Juan laid there wasted with her pink pussy exposed between her wide opened legs. It was glistening in her own juice under the afternoon sun. I pulled back my foreskin and rubbed my now rock hard dick along her pussy lips. Juan’s tried to mutter something to me but it was totally intelligible as she was trying hard to catch her breath. I entered her pussy. Nice, warm and tight. I pushed all the way in. Juan bit her lips and her fists clenched and her head tilted backwards. I stayed inside her. My instinct told me I just deflowered Juan. It took her a while to relax and I slowly pumped her. Every thrust was slow and deep. I played with Juan’s nipples and started her highway to pleasure. I felt her pussy squeezing and pushing my dick out. I forced my dick in against her vaginal muscles and began to speed up. Her moans turned into loud squeals every time my dick hit her g-spot and my balls slapped against her. I felt her pussy gave my dick a strong grip and I released a huge amount of cum into her. I continued pumping until my dick went soft.

I removed my dick, cleaned up the little bit of blood and wiped the remaining of cum on Juan’s face.

Juan closed her eyes, smiled to herself and cum started to drip down her pussy.

It felt so good to fuck a virgin after a long time.

diputs1269
30-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Nice sharing, please continue.

lancelim
01-08-2018, 07:34 PM
I looked at Juan’s limp body and went to cuddle her. We chatted a bit while we recovered. I got to know she had given her ex-boyfriends blowjobs and proceeded on to give blowjobs for cash. That explained her skills for someone her age.

I helped her wear back her cute bra and panty. I asked her if she wanted to try other stuff since now she had officially grown up. I told her it might hurt a little since it was something adults do. Juan agreed almost immediately at the thought of being ”more adult” then her friends. I asked her to kneel on the bed and went behind her and taped up her hands. I used my extra long belt and tied her legs to the bed legs. I always brought this belt with me in case I need to do some light bondage. I pinned down her other leg, pulled up a side of her panty and started spanking her butt cheeks hard.

”You are so tender! You are so slutty! You just gave me your first fuck just like that! You are a slut! Let me spank you good!” I completely lost myself with this young fresh meat. I rattled on and on but I had no recollection. All I remembered was the smacking sound of my palm with her tender smooth butt cheek that was filling up the air. Her butt cheek was getting red from spankings. Juan started begging for me to stop. I gave a thought and I rolled down her panty. I gave her red butt cheek a few kisses and starting spanking the other side. Juan started to scream in pain. I took a towel and shoved it into her mouth. I began using a lot of lubricant on her asshole and oiled up the dildo. I spanked Juan until she was tired of begging and began sobbing a little. She thought it was over until I pushed the dildo up her asshole.

Juan’s muffled scream once again came through the towel. To calm her down a little, I reached out and started rubbing her clit. Every time she came, I pushed the dildo further up her ass. When it was deep enough, I left her alone for a while I enjoyed the view of Juan kneeling doggy style on the bed with a dildo sticking out of her ass. I played with her clit at regular intervals, looking at her ass pushing out the dildo bit by bit at every orgasm, eventually pushing the dildo out of the ass. I looked at the inviting gaping asshole and went for the kill. I lubed up my dick well and pushed it up her young tender ass. I pulled her hair up and started pumping her hard. Juan tried to protest getting fucked in the ass but I ended her protest with a deeper thrust each time. My deep thrusts eventually brought Juan her first anal orgasm. Her groans of pain and pleasure filled the room. Her tight anal muscles gripped my cock stronger as I continued with my merciless ass fuck. Her tender body convulsed after prolonged ass fucking. I stopped fucking Juan in the ass and went to wash up.

After the wash-up, I flipped Juan sideways with her untied leg on my shoulder and fucked her freshly deflowered tight warm pussy with hard deep thrusts. I was not sure if her body was overly stimulated but her pussy muscles kept pulsing and gripping my cock, seeming begging me to release my seeds into her. The lengthy pulsation soon turned into violent convulsions of Juan’s stomach. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyes were shut tight. Her fists were clenched tight. I slowed down my pumpings and fondled her boobs through her cotton bra cups. I made her sit up and fucked her mouth till Juan gagged. I sprayed all my cum her face, mouth and chest, at the same time seeing my cum splatter onto her hair and drip from her chest and mouth onto her half exposed boobs and her cute cotton bra. I fucked her pussy again with my softening cock. Her tightness managed to give me another small orgasm.

This young teenager had me spent all my cum on her. She was a beautiful mess, covered in cum and had lube smeared all over her ass.

”Juan, you are all grown up. Congratulations.”

She nodded and gave a weak smile, still writhing in pain from the intense fucks that day.

dufined
02-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Awesome story, camping for more!!

Mistyboy
02-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Great story!

mongkokslitch
03-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Support good story :)

diputs1269
03-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Nice sharing, please continue.

lancelim
14-08-2018, 05:28 PM
The trip up North would end with something unexpected. The receptionist came to meet up with me with her friend and the daughter in tow. The first thing on the agenda was to bonk the receptionist silly.

Her name is Sally. A little meaty with lovely C cup boobs. She loves wearing tight kimono styled tops that showed off her boobs and cleavage. The day I met her she was in one of these tops and a pair of shorts where I could faintly make out her VPL. Citing we have a bit of work-related things to settle, we left the pair of mother and daughter and headed straight to my apartment.

I started caressing Sally’s fleshy butt in the lift. She looked annoyed but I could see that she was secretly enjoying it. I led her to my room and invited her to enter the room first. Once I closed the door behind me, I pulled Sally into the bathroom, pushed her onto the toilet bowl and grabbed her hair and pulled so her face was facing up at me. Sally was a little shocked by my actions.

”You want to know what happened with me and my colleague? She sucked my cock like a slut and fucked me like a whore!” I whispered into her ear. I tugged at her kimono styled top and her dark blue lace cup bra showed, restraining her ample C cup boobs.

”Now suck my cock. I know you want it bad!”

Her frown turned into a seductive smile and starting her pumping actions along my shaft.

”No wonder your colleague is your slut. You are so hard and thick!”

She took my swollen cock head into her mouth.

”My mouth is stretched... But I love it...”

Sally gave my cock head a little lick and continued to struggle with my girth. I pulled down Sally’s bra cups and started groping her soft boobs ferociously and pinched her nipples. Sally moaned loudly with my cock stuffed in her mouth. I stopped her blowjob and pulled down her shorts with her matching lace panty. A wet sticky spot! I wasted no time to insert my fingers into her love hole and fingered her hard. With my thumb rubbing her clit constantly and my fingers hitting her g-spot, her pussy started pulsating and her stomach muscles convulsing continuously. Then, a little stream of clear water flowed down my hand!

Sally at this time got a little too sensitive. I disregard her request to stop. I stood her up on her shaky knees and weak legs and bend her over the sink and entered her soaking wet pussy. Sally felt my cock head on her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in anticipation of an impactful entry.

Indeed I entered her hard and deep. Sally did not anticipate I will enter her with such force. She lurched forward and almost hit the mirror. She yelped in surprise. I held her hips firmly and pumped hard and deep. Her sensitive pussy leaked its precious streams of clear nectar at intervals, clamping tighter and tighter, threatening to end my deep conquest of Sally’s pussy and bring me to my orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy and played with her clit again. She screamed to protest stimulating her sensitive pussy but her cum kept gushing out in small streams. Moans of satisfaction intertwined with her screamy protests.

I sat her down on the toilet bowl again and fucked her mouth. She gagged when I went deep but was too spent to resist. My cum splattered over her face, bra, boobs, top and dripped down her thighs. I took my semi-erect cock and stuffed it into her mouth to clean the remaining cum. I was careful not to stain her hair as we were heading out later. I also used her panty to clean up some cum on my cock.

”You are fucking rough. You fucked me hard and deep. I hate you for making me your bitch voluntarily.”

”That’s how I make my colleague my whore.”

”You need more meeting in my office.”

trungphuc
14-08-2018, 05:32 PM
Fucking hot man ….. more please!! :D

lancelim
15-08-2018, 08:44 PM
After our rushed fuck we quickly got dressed and went to meet her friend and daughter. Our clothes are a little more crumpled than before and our hairs were just too messy for a work-related meeting.

”My god what happened to the both of you?” Mary, the mother, looked at us in shock. ”Sally you are all flushed up!”

We made some stupid reasons about malfunctioning aircon and carrying heavy stuff.

”What’s that mark on your neck Aunty Sally?” Mich, Mary’s daughter, asked.

I looked at her neck and became horrified. Sally looked in her phone and became speechless.

”Oh...” was the only thing that Mary said.

To diffuse the awkward situation, I offered to treat them lunch at one of my favourite restaurants. They happily obliged. During lunch, both Mary and Sally were busy texting on their phones. Little did I know later they were texting among themselves. My watch vibrated and a notification popped out.

”Mich @ Chat Group: What did you do with Aunty Sally?” I became mind blocked. I looked at Mich across the table and she calmly put down her phone.

”Just work stuff.”

”Then how come her neck got the mark?”

”Maybe she scratched herself.”

”Maybe is you work on her.”

”Nonsense. We are professionals.”

”I don't believe. Say leh.”

”Eat your lunch little girl.”

”I'm not little anymore!” Mich started to protest. I calmly put down my phone and ate my lunch. I cannot believe this girl was so upfront in my face.

Soon it was after dinner and we bid farewell to retire for the night. Mary and Mich left for their hotel room, leaving Sally with me. They were given rooms at two different towers. Sally’s was nearer to my apartment. I pulled her over and whispered to her.

”You are my bitch until we meet them.”

”Yes boss. I deserved to be fucked by you hard.”

I gave Sally a smack on the butt cheeks and pushed her towards the pool.

”I like wet clothes. Show me you are the bitch that deserves to be fucked.”

Sally walked a little and walked down the steps into the pool. Step by step the water rose up to her ankles and calf. Once at the deepest, Sally knelt down and ended up on her hands and knees.

”Your bitch is now in wet clothes.”

Sally stood up. Her kimono styled top is now sticking to her body and turned transparent. Her shorts became translucent, showing her matching lacy panty worn during the day. I stepped into the pool naked waist down and she looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

”Suck my dick like the hungry bitch you are.” I rubbed my erected cock around her face. Sally sucked hard. Her pumping went faster. I do not want the night to end early.

”Go lie on the beach chair bitch.” Sally obeyed. I taped her hands to the chair back, removed her shorts and taped her legs to the armrests in ”M” shape. I sat before here and started to stimulate her clit in a circular motion. Sally was already wet. Her juices started to form at the opening of her pussy. Sally tried to move and wiggle at the stimulation but she could not. Her moans started to get louder and longer. Her sweet nectar started streaming again as her pussy started pulsing.

”You love this don't you, bitch.”

Sally moaned and nodded.

”How many men have taken my bitch before?”

”20... 30... Mmmmm...”

”Speak clearly!” I quickened my attack on her clit.

She tried to speak but was interrupted by the sudden surge of pleasure.

”Can't even speak properly! How to be my bitch?!”

”Thir...tyyy...” Sally managed to squeeze the words out.

”Good bitch. All 30 make you leak like a slut?”

”N..o... Only... A... Few... Mmmm... Ahhh... Bo..ss... The... Bessttt... Ahhh...”

I inserted my fingers and fingered her like a madman.

”Ahhhh!!! Mmmmm!!!! Ohhh... Arghhhh!!!!”

The floor beneath the seat was covered with all her leaking squirt juice.

”I'm all yours now. Fuck me. FUCK YOUR BITCH!!!”

I fingered her ass instead.

”You don't teach your boss what to do!!!”

Sally’s failed attempt to resist made her resign to her fate. She looked at me with pleading eyes to grant her wish. I unbuckled her front bra clasps.

”Let me suck those succulent boobs first.” I left multiple love bites on her soft C cup breasts and lightly bit her nipples. She hit another orgasm.

”Who were you texting during lunch?!”

”Mary!!”

”About?!”

”You!!”

”What about me?!”

”How you fuck your bitch!!”

”Why??!!”

”She got horny from hearing how you fuck me!!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!” Sally came again, this time from her ass exploration.

”My bitch has earned the right to get fucked.”

I stood over the beach chair and just entered her as I wish. I went straight to the deepest end. Sally squealed. Like in the afternoon, I went hard and deep. This time round I also kept on rubbing her swollen clit and her erected nipples. Sally’s pussy was just like a leaking pipe. With each stream she achieved orgasm. Her body gave a huge convulsion and I removed myself from her. Few jet streams of squirts watered my pelvic region. I gave Sally a few more hard deep thrusts before giving her my trademark cumshots all over her hair, boobs, bra, top and panty. I have fucked her almost fully clothed.

Sally laid down on the chair panting away. Her squirts have washed parts of the floor. I cut the tapes and left her on the chair and squeezed my last few drops of cum into her mouth.

”You are a deserving bitch.”

CheeseMouse
16-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Awaiting more juicy updates :)

lancelim
26-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Do bros and sisters here want me to continue the story with Gis, my recent trip up north or change to new stories since response hace been poor?

killer_pussy
26-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Do continue...

HottieQ
26-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Please continue the story bro, loving it!!

otamay
27-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Nice story of yours, please continue. :)

KimBoonTai
27-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Camping for next chapter :D

diputs1269
28-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Do continue...

Yes TS please continue your wonderful story.

injection
28-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Support bro lance. Please update soon.

xiuniama
28-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Great story and waiting here next.

PreviousWeb
28-08-2018, 02:08 PM
I like perverted stories! :)

lancelim
28-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Quick update...

My company Taiwanese vendor was in town last week to give training in office. This lady was the team leader so her team members had left earlier. I was supposed to help her with her luggage to the airport but was surprised she had left them in the hotel. From her tone and her days of subtle flirts, I was thinking something might be up.

Once we reached her room I practically tore her buttoned shirt apart and unzipped her skirt and pull it down with her thong. I grabbed her hair and stuffed my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock hard and fast. I pulled out and made her kneel on the bed and fucked the daylights out of her. I kept smacking her butt cheeks till they were red. I pulled my cock out and cum all over her face and bra.

We were running so short time she could only wipe my cum off. She wore a polo tee and jeans and we were off to the airport. She said she felt sticky all the way back to Taiwan.

She was a late 20s OL who is really hungry to excel and maybe that's why she needed a good bonk. Asked if she does that to all customers she said she is picky and selective. She said she hopes to come more often to feel my thick cock.

Just to clarify, she is cute but not the glamorous celebrity or looking girls or figure. A very typical Taiwanese.

lancelim
29-08-2018, 06:55 PM
The next morning we went up to Genting in a private hire van. Mich noticed that Sally and I were tired out. She texted me again.

”Mich: You and Auntie Sally why so tired?”

”Me: Work stuff.”

”Mich: Don't bluff. I know what adults do.”

”Me: Don't think too much. Enjoy your holidays. I don't think you can handle boys, let alone men.”

”Mich: They kneel down for me! Don't believe? Try me!”

”Me: Don't regret!”

In my mind, ”Let me fuck that sexy OL mother of yours first.”

In my mind, I was plotting a threesome with Sally and Mich. I texted Sally about it. She was all for it but unsure if Mich would be game for it. We came to conclusion. Mich would be a participant, whether she liked the surprise or not.

We checked into the hotel rooms and Sally and I managed to get a connecting room, which greatly aided our secret plan. We decided we have to leave Mich alone by saying we were going to the casino. Our plan kicked into gear. Mich was invited to Sally’s room. About 10 minutes later, Sally signalled me to her room. I was pleasantly surprised.

Sally had blindfolded Mary and her hands nicely tied behind her hand. I don't know how she persuaded Mary to get tied up. I quietly took off my pants and stroked myself. I walked towards Mary who was back facing me and I placed my warm hard cock in her palms. Mary calmly felt my erection and wrapped my dick in her hand. I gently held her from behind and peeped into her small cleavage. Mary was still her smart casual attire as she thought we were going to casino. Her white blouse now stretching on her 32A bra. The bra cup prints were now clearly pressed against the fabric.

”You want this?”

”You are thick!” Her fingers were fondling around my girth, trying to wrap it all in between her digits.

”Mary, no regrets right? ” Mary blushed upon the comments from Sally.

I slipped my hands from the bottom of her blouse and undid her front clasps.

”Dress until so sexy, who are you trying to seduce in the casino?” I whispered into Mary’s ears while playing with her nipples.

”You...”

I unbuckled her belt and undid her pants. Her pussy area felt moist and musky. I pulled her thong aside and inserted two fingers in.

”You are so wet... When was the last time you got fucked by a nice dick?”

”Last year....”

I pushed her onto the bed and started licking her clit and pussy lips. Mary lost all her demure composure when I sucked her clit and fingered het g-spot hard.

”I'm cumming!!!!”

Mary’s body convulsed hard at the same time releasing more juices from her pussy. I took out my dick and pumped her slowly while playing with her clit.

”Fuck me! Ooooh that's so deep! So filling!!! I need a good fuck like this!!!”

My bitch at this time was fingering herself. I pulled her over and whispered to her ”Lick her clit, bitch.” Sally happily obliged. With Sally and I stimulating her nipples, clit and my constant pumping, waves of orgasm hit Mary.

”Ahhhh.... !!! Mmmmm!!!! Ahhhh....” she gasped and pant. I withdrew from Mary and inserted the dildo into Mary.

”Ride on it bitch.”

Sally straddled over Mary and lowered herself onto the flexible dildo. She started riding and her movements are causing the dildo to fuck Mary as well. Gradually, Sally lowered herself enough for both their pussies to rub together. Surprisingly, both of them got really turned on, possibly by the rubbing of their pussy lips and their clits. I got really turned on too. Sally was busy with her pussy rubbing business and Mary wrapped her legs around Sally, pushing her pussy closer and the dildo deeper. I entered Sally’s ass and provided them with a rhythm to follow. Mary came multiple times from lesbian act and was now on the verge of getting overwhelmed by waves of orgasm. I was going hard and fast on Sally’s ass. The force and momentum kept feeding Mary with the pleasures of orgasm. Sally came from the ass fuck as well. Her squirts flowed down the dildo onto Mary’s pussy lips. I stopped fucking Sally and asked her to step away. I flipped Mary into doggy position and pushed my cock into her ass. Mary clenched her fist tight and groaned loudly. I went slowly until I was totally in and Mary’s mouth was gaping. She was gasping but no words came out. I started my long slow strokes until the pain became pleasure. Mary started her mesmerising moans. I got Sally to lie under Mary to rub her clit.

Mary took a big gasp of air.

We thought Mary hyperventilated.

Her muscles contracted so strongly my dick was pushed out.

Her stomach was violently concaving in and out from the huge orgasmic explosion.

Mary slumped in doggy position. I moved her over to lie beside Sally.

I took off her blindfold. I gave her 32A tits each a hickie. I did the same for Sally’s C cup bosoms.

I took both their hands to stroke my dick.

I cummed so hard my knees buckled.

I never knew I could cum so much after days of bonking.

A demure quiet mum lying motionless gasping for air on the bed got her hair, eyes, face, blouse, bra and tits splattered with thick cum. Her make up was ruined. Her friend was equally covered in a huge load of cum.

This demure mother got fucked by my thick cock. She got fucked by a dildo. She had her best friend performed lesbian act on her.

I deposited my last load of cum in her gaping mouth.

Totally willing? Unsure. Sextified? Definitely.

How would she answer to her daughter? Least of my worries.

I left the room after smacking their pussies once each.

Bulus
29-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Loved the update, do continue

sponge05
30-08-2018, 07:07 AM
great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

lancelim
08-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Quick update...

My new company admin saw me and my colleague going to the handicapped toilet to fuck each other during our company dinner when I thought we were discrete enough.

Since then her cold attitude towards me has changed and had been teasing me on and off with her downblouse and short skirts. I purposely had a hard on before her when no one was around. She whispered to me "be professional" and gave my dick a few strokes from outside my pants.

She is a single lady in early 40s. Short and tight OL dresses and short skirts are her favourites.

lancelim
19-09-2018, 02:22 PM
We went to the casinos after I had fucked Mary and had her walking with wobbly legs. My mind was all on Mary’s daughter, the young meat who thought she could handle me. I made some excuses and left the casino. I texted Mich to meet me at my room level’s lift lobby.

Mich was sulking when I reached the lobby. She was in her white class t-shirt and a pair of nylon shorts. Her figure is very much like her mother’s. Lean and with small and perky tits. Her arms were crossed and the shape of her dark blue bra cups could be seen. That aroused me a little.

”What do you want?”

”A little challenge.”

”If you can handle me, I tell you about me and Sally.”

”Deal”.

I took off my pants while entering the room behind her. I pulled Mich and sat her on the bed. She looked at my erecting dick with her mouth wide opened.

”Your boys not so thick right?” I laughed.

Mich shook her head and approached my dick in apprehension. I took her small hands and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft to make an incomplete circle.

”Now handle me.”

Mich took me in her mouth. It was stretching her mouth to a uncomfortable width. It wasn't a great blowjob giving the occasional teething she gave my dick. Nonetheless, Mich was considered alright for her age and nothing beats a school girl trying to please you sexually. Soon it was apparent my girth was too much for her and soon Mich was gasping and complained of aching jaw.

”Told you you cannot handle a man!” I tapped her face with my palm lightly.

Mich was furious her ego was bruised. Her fiery stare turned into watery eyes. She felt humiliated. I sprung into action and its time to bring her to the world of orgasm.

”Let me show you how it's done.”

I lifted her class t-shirt and pulled down her tiny bra cups. Her nipples stood proudly on her 30A tits. I sucked on one and kneaded the other. Mich sobbing turned into heavy breathing. I took off her top and started kissing her neck. Mich started moaning. I reached into her shorts and panty and felt her wet pussy. I wetted my fingers with her juice and rubbed her clit. Her stomach started to concave in and out from the small orgasms. I removed her shorts and panty and started eating her pink, sparsely haired pussy. Licking her from the length of her pussy lips and the sucking and tonguing of her clit, the sexual pleasure was building up in Mich. Her moaning became high pitched. She closed her eyes and grabbed the sheets tight. Her hips soon started to jerk violently and her pussy pulsated the rhythm of pleasure. Mich’s huge orgasm release even more of her sweet juice for me to enjoy.

Mich laid on the bed, eyes closed and biting her lower lips. I wanked myself hard and gave her my signature cumshot on her face, bra and tits.

”First step of handling a man, is to be be tasted by one.”

SCBTalker
19-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Nice update bro, support!!

madpig88
20-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

lobangkingz
21-09-2018, 09:44 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

lancelim
29-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Recently just upped a new colleague of mine. Her lack of knowledge plus being nice helped fuel the sexual tension between us. Will share more if I have time.

MPLover
30-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Recently just upped a new colleague of mine. Her lack of knowledge plus being nice helped fuel the sexual tension between us. Will share more if I have time.

hoping for more juicy updates bro.

KnowItAll
31-10-2018, 07:02 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

lancelim
05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
My company recently had a new hire fresh from Poly. Let's call her Shelia. A new environment and start of a new phase of life for her. Shelia is a little fleshy, have long hair, 34C boobs and stands at 1.63m.

It was really one of the rare chance that the whole office was empty during daytime except both of us. We had to rush out submissions to a customer and I was asked to help her as I was familiar with the processes.

We were getting bored and small talks started to flow between us. From her asking about the work culture in office to gossiping about some of our colleagues and bosses and it finally came to the more personal topics. Many youngsters these days don't bat an eyelid of sex topics, really.

Came to know she had a long history of sleeping around with guys since secondary school days. Eventually she tried to dig out my history but I kept it short to be professional. Trying to change the topic, I commended her dressing that day was fit for work and clubbing. Obviously, she wasn't getting the hint and continued telling me how her boyfriend was in NS and she had been horny for 3 weeks during his overseas exercise. I just rattled off ”I can help if this is only between us” without thinking. Her reply surprised me because it came immediately.

”Definitely” and I led her to our conference room. I locked the doors and immediately our lips met. She was wearing this white shirt which was showing her black lacy bra very clearly. Her blue pants was showing the VPL and some visible lace trims. I almost ripped her shirt open and pulled down her bra cups and started sucking her boobs and nipples. My right hand unzipped her pants and pulled it down. Shelia parted her legs to facilitate my fingers entering her already wet pussy. She buried her face into my arms and breathe very heavily. Her pussy muscles started pulsating very often and her moans matched the rhythm of her pussy gripping my fingers. I pulled down my pants and entered her. She gasped as my cock stretched her pussy. I pinched her nipples while pumping her. I then flipped her over, pinned her on the table, spreaded her butt cheeks and just entered her deep and pulled her hair. Her eyes were closed and fists were clenched but moaned continuously with my relentless ploughing. She cummed few times along the way and went slump at the biggest O that evening. I turned her over again and sat her on the chair. I pulled her hair and told her ”suck my cock good bitch”.

When I felt myself cumming, I shot on her face and bra. I cum so much it was dripping all over her body. She protested that I had ruined her makeup. It was really bad.

That night I received her text.

”Now I'm sore and can't walk properly. You fuck so hard. But you fuck me so good. You owe me a bra. And since you call me bitch I gonna call you my fucker.”

Is that a hint?

diputs1269
05-11-2018, 04:24 PM
My company recently had a new hire fresh from Poly. Let's call her Shelia. A new environment and start of a new phase of life for her. Shelia is a little fleshy, have long hair, 34C boobs and stands at 1.63m.

That night I received her text.

”Now I'm sore and can't walk properly. You fuck so hard. But you fuck me so good. You owe me a bra. And since you call me bitch I gonna call you my fucker.”

Is that a hint?

You are so lucky to have found a FB.

Looking forward for more sexciting stories.

BunnyHunny
05-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Nice encounterTS, hope you have more good times with your bitch and update us here :D

lancelim
21-11-2018, 10:21 AM
So last weekend fucker was called down by bitch’s friend to bring her home as she was getting slump. Her friend and I can't send her home as her parents were staunchly religious and would probably kill her when they see her drunken stupor. So I offered to bring them to hotel, they share a room and I get a room myself. After settling the drunk bitch, her friend came knocking on the door. She had come over to chat as my bitch was sound asleep. It was more of an icebreaker session until she reached the topic of fucker and the bitch...

SamYeh
21-11-2018, 09:32 PM
So last weekend fucker was called down by bitch’s friend to bring her home as she was getting slump. Her friend and I can't send her home as her parents were staunchly religious and would probably kill her when they see her drunken stupor. So I offered to bring them to hotel, they share a room and I get a room myself. After settling the drunk bitch, her friend came knocking on the door. She had come over to chat as my bitch was sound asleep. It was more of an icebreaker session until she reached the topic of fucker and the bitch...

Any encounter with her friend?

lancelim
24-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Any encounter with her friend?

Will share when I'm free.

lancelim
18-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Recently went to Japan and managed to up a Singaporean girl who had just completed her Os and a indo-chinese milf. Both the girl’s father and the milf’s husband are on business trips in Japan.

Hope to start my stories soon. Including the bitch’s friend.

waaaaaa
18-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Wow lucky u.

lancelim
18-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Wow lucky u.

Decided to pamper myself by staying at the premier wing of the hotel. So when I was the lounge some of them automatically thought I was some businessman or elite.

nicecrack
18-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Setting up camp here :)

kukulum
18-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Recently went to Japan and managed to up a Singaporean girl who had just completed her Os and a indo-chinese milf. Both the girl’s father and the milf’s husband are on business trips in Japan.

Hope to start my stories soon. Including the bitch’s friend.

Waiting for your stories bro, thanks in advance :)

lancelim
27-12-2018, 10:47 AM
While chatting with the bitch’s friend I came to know something about two of them. The friend, let's call her Enqi, is a lesbian and surprising, she is the bitch’s bitch. Bitch is a bi! Enqi is interested to know me because she is a fan of anal sex. She owns few sizes of vibrators just to have them fill up her butt hole. That night, she had downed bitch with alcohol because she wanted to try the thick dick she heard from their talks. Bitch was quite protective about sharing me with Enqi so she did her trick. I considered myself lucky as I will be the first guy who ever penetrated her in any way.

My dick went from semi erected to a raging hardon when I heard that. I would not miss a girl on girl action so I struck up a deal with her: She had to eat bitch out while I fuck her ass. It was a deal.

Enqi went to blindfold bitch and sensually slid her hand under the dress and removed bitch’s slightly scented thong. Enqi slid up the dress and looked hungrily at the nicely shaven pussy and went to conquer it. While eating the bitch out Enqi was furiously fingering her own pussy under her dress and soon her own asshole with her pussy juice. I could not stop myself from getting involved. While Enqi was busy with her butthole I went to finger her pussy. She was surprised by my move but her tensed up muscles soon gave way to the tensions of sexual orgasm. I wetted Enqi’s ass with more pussy juice and plunged into her ass.

Enqi moaned in both pain and pleasure. Her dildos were never as thick as my cock. Her body and anus muscles started to contract as my cock penetrated her ass repeatedly. She looked like she was going to faint when I got my full length in. A few minutes on, Enqi started to get multiple mini orgasms en route to her huge one. I let her took over the pumping and Enqi was using it to her advantage. Her pussy juice started leaking all over as muscles from her abdomen to her pussy and anus started pulsating away hard.

Suddenly I heard ”fuck my pussy lance. Fuck my pussy deep”. I thought I was hearing things and I whispered into her ears. I wasn't hearing things. I took out my red hard dick and slowly pushed into her pussy. I just took a lesbian’s virginity! As soon as she got used to my girth, she started to ride with her own rhythm doggy style. I was her real-life stick-on dildo. Her body went into a curved arch and a huge orgasm overcame her. She was still shuddering with continued orgasms as I went back fuck her ass and cum a huge load inside her ass. I scooped up some cum that leaked out and smeared it under her dress over her boobs and bra. I wiped my remaining cum on my dick onto her face.

”Are you a bi now?”

”Maybe? I'm not sure...” Enqi went silent.

I left a lesbian sexually confused.

lancelim
28-12-2018, 01:55 PM
So on my recent trip to the land of the rising sun, I visited the executive lounge often for the view, the peace and the drinks. I noticed there is this fair milf, probably in her early 40s at the lounge with her children and helpers every day. Even when her kids and helpers were not around, she was just there alone sipping on her tea. On one afternoon, our eyes met and I nodded at her. She reciprocated and gave a smile. She stood up and went to refill her drink. Once back I decided to try my luck and asked her if I could join her at her table. She agreed!

We started chatting like old friends, about life in general. Her name is Fenn from an Indonesian Chinese family. She talked about married into a rich Japanese family and having kids. She lamented about her husband being a workaholic. What she thought as a holiday ended up with her husband flying off to anothet city to attend a meeting. I probed more into her private life. She revealed that while she loves the kids, she wanted to have more time with her husband before getting grey and old.

”Intimate time you mean?”

”Yes...”

Knowing she might be going down the wrong path, Fenn probed back about myself. I opened up to her some of my stories, minus some of the perverted ones. She was particularly interested in the stories which I bonked ladies who were older and are mothers. She was getting nearer to me as the details got more rated. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but she slided her hands on my thigh.

”Let’s go back to my room if you don't mind. What we are discussing is not suitable here. Leave 5 minutes after me, ok?”

I obliged and waited until her back view disappeared from the entrance.

ZappaCosta
28-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Nice updates bro … hoping for more! ;)

lancelim
02-01-2019, 11:39 AM
I stood outside Fenn's room door after 5 mins and gave a five knock code. She opened the door at let me in. That was a huge suite and a huge balcony overlooking the sea. The balcony door was opened and the chilly wind was cooling the room down. There was a table and chair with some drinks on it. I believe it's where Fenn had been drinking alone and feeling lonely.

Fenn stood by the balcony and went to hold her waist. She leaned back on me.

"Must be bad feeling lonely right?"

A sigh from her.

"I am yours for 5 days if you don't mind."

She turned around and looked at me. I leaned forward and frenched with Fenn, at the same time unzipping her jacket.

"Not so fast. Finish your stories first."

As I went on, Fenn started to look a little flushed. I leaned forward and asked if she was ok and gave a little suckle on her neck.

”No, not here.” Fenn was worried about love bite on her neck. ”You seem to be good with woman.” She started stroking my cock outside pants. ”Things are getting a lot harder”. I removed her jacket and T-shirt and left her in her translucent camisole, admiring her elegant black bra with purple and white lace trimmings. I removed her pants and saw that she was wearing matching panties.

”Things will not only get harder... But also wetter....” I whispered into her ears. ”It’s a waste not to taste your sexy body. Your husband is missing out a lot...”

I proceeded to tease her slightly moist pussy from outside her smooth panties.

lancelim
04-01-2019, 10:35 AM
I felt her pussy getting warmer and getting wetter. She grabbed my waistband, closed her eyes and leaned on me. I kissed her neck and Fenn moaned softly. I lifted up her camisole and pulled down her A-cup bra cups. I suckled hard on her nipples with excitement. I could feel her juices leaking free flow from her pussy. Her first orgasm caused her arms to twitch, which caused her hand to pull down my pants. I continued my assault on her pussy and clit. I placed Fenn's hand on my dick.

"Thick... very thick..." she muttered in between her breathlessness.

Fenn started her slow long strokes on my dick while my fingers brought waves of pleasures to her. She moaned sexily, her lust and thirst for sex clearly noticeable. I fingered her hard and fast. Her muscles contracted so much she went into her bowing position. When she finally caved in to her explosive orgasm, her legs buckled and she went limp and her pussy was soaking wet. I sat her on the chair and press on her cheeks to make her mouth an ”O” shape. I gave Fenn the first taste of my cock.

lackadaisical
04-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Great story and waiting here next episode.

moronsense
04-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Amazing story and shall support.

lancelim
15-01-2019, 02:27 PM
I started to fuck Fenn's mouth with my cock. My cock girth was stretching her mouth to the limits. It was too thick and too tiring for her to pleasure me so I decided to take the lead. I grabbed her hair and pressed her head down to take my length and thickness. Fenn choked, coughed and gagged. Tears slowly rolled down her demure face and her usual elegant look was replaced by her dominated look with a cock too thick for her mouth and drool dripping down her mouth. Giving her a chance to breathe, I took out my cock and cleaned it on Fenn's face. I let out a small laugh after looking at Fenn's completely submissive behaviour.

I switched place with Fenn and had her seated on my right thigh. I eagerly feasted on Fenn’s cute perky tits and nipples. Fenn reacted with lustful moans. I could feel her pussy getting even wetter on her panties against my thigh. I moved my fingers into her panties and got her her tap and lust going again. Her small orgasms kept on going and drops of pussy juice travelled down my palm. Fenn is ready to be fucked. I pulled down her panties and made her straddle over me. She got the cue and guided my cock to her pussy lips. She took my cock head and teased herself to another orgasm and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. My cock slid inch by inch into her pussy.

Finally I was completely inside her. Fenn gave out long and lusty moans, trying to come to terms with her pussy being stretched to unfamiliar territories.

lancelim
05-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone! Wishing you a prosperous year ahead!

I will continue my stories as soon as I can.

lancelim
07-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Fenn's love juice coated my hard rock cock when my dick hit her G spot. She adjusted herself a little and opened her legs wider, seemingly in a bid to allow herself a smooth ride using her thigh muscles. My crotch was wet with her juice which was now splattering on her thighs as well. Her endless orgasms had her pussy grip on my cock so tight I soon felt myself cumming. Fenn realised I was cumming and quickly stopped riding and kneel on the floor and stroked me hard. I came hard all over her face.

I was not satisfied to end this way. I pulled her up and bent her over the coffee table. I pressed her cum covered face on the table and whispered into her ears.

”I am going to fuck your ass.”

Fenn struggled hard but was overpowered by me. I aimed my still erected cock, lubricated it with Fenn’s love juice and slowly ploughed my way up her ass. Fenn turned red from the painful stretch. She was groaning and desperately gasping for air to calm herself down. Her ass was real tight but it was a real good fuck. I started my thrusting and all Fenn could do is to accept the pain that brought her pleasure. Her body was involuntarily trembling from the pain but her muscles were contracting to give her orgasm. Fenn was quiet during her ass fuck and the her heavy gasping was the the only thing I hear. I erupted the second time with a loud grunt. Fenn gasped when I pulled my dick out. I sat her on the chair, cleaned my cock on her bra and carried her to her bed and rest. She had cum stains all over her, the table and chair. She also had a slightly bleeding ass to tend to.

I dressed up and left.

Dino1
08-02-2019, 01:08 AM
That's violent but sure looking for more updates real soon.

Kotonos
08-02-2019, 02:23 AM
Nice thread TS, support :)

lancelim
15-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Recently I was helping out at an event and got to know two girls. One was Min Hui, foreign student studying for her A levels at a private school and Janice, a NPCC cadet officer. Although I was assigned to help them, being the wiser old man my ability to think and get things done impressed them. After the event, we had a meal together. After the meal, I went to separate private messages with them.

Min Hui is a fair girl who is a little fleshy. I totally do not mind because she owns a pair of 34C boobs. She knew I taught English before as a tutor and she sought my help to give her tuition. She was delighted but wasn't sure how to go about negotiating the price. I offered her a deal. Free on condition. The condition? We have a date every week on a Saturday or Sunday. She had taken a liking to me, so she accept with a shy nod.

The first few dates were fine. However things changed during a lesson. Min Hui arrived in her school uniform. The white shirt was thin and her lacy neon pink bra wad screaming for attention. I stayed as professional as I can. Halfway through the lesson Min, Hui started asking me questions that are very hard to be politically correct.

”Is this too much to wear for class?”
”Is this sexy?”
”Will guys think the wrong way if they see me in this?”
”What is your opinion?”

Being her teacher technically, I tried to push the questions to the end but she just wouldn't have it that way. She pressed me for answers. I would rather be honest and that made her somewhat happy. Min Hui suddenly confessed that I had treated her better than her own boyfriend who was back home. Her impression of me was matured and not like her schoolmates who were just lusting over her. I was stumped by her words, but my body reacted to her gentle touches on my thigh.

”Thank you for being so nice to me.”

She got me to stand (pun both intended and unintended) up and pulled down my pants.

”Wah so thick...” Her small hands could not even wrap around my girth. ”Much better than the idiot back home.” Min Hui started to give me a handjob, her hands moving up and down my shaft and pulling back my foreskin. I was really horny from this development and intuitively unbuttoned her shirt. I didn't want to rush or spoil things but the sensation was too much to bear. I felt my orgasm was imminent.

I held her hand on my dick. I held her head back with the other hand. My cum exploded onto her face and I directed my dick towards her ample bosoms. I came so much her entire face and chest were totally covered in cum. The tips of her pink bra cups were all stained. The cum even hit her bag and books.

”Didn't know you are so naughty. You cum so much!!!” She gave an amused laugh as we cleaned ourselves up.

LuckySeven7
15-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Nice update bro, camping here for more:)

lancelim
12-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Had a great sex-filled weekend last week with Janice the NPCC cadet inspector girl. Brought her home and tied her up before she could change out of her uniform. Covered her in cum and destroyed her sports bra totally.

Xelrous
12-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Nice share TS

Lankywon
12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Camping here bro

FirminoNo9
12-03-2019, 04:24 PM
So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.

examresult
12-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Fantastic story, camping for more updates

DoctorGoodie
12-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Awesome thread, support TS!

lancelim
12-03-2019, 06:17 PM
For those who are wondering about Min Hui, our lessons are still going strong with lesser cloths as we progress. One of my favourite so far was her "imitating" an amature innocent school girl. She came to find me after school and I got her to remove her shirt but leaving her tie on, as well as the rest of her uniform. I fucked her really hard that day and she kept coming and squirted a little. I dumped all my cum on her face and black bra.

TriVenus
17-03-2019, 05:14 PM
For those who are wondering about Min Hui, our lessons are still going strong with lesser cloths as we progress. One of my favourite so far was her "imitating" an amature innocent school girl. She came to find me after school and I got her to remove her shirt but leaving her tie on, as well as the rest of her uniform. I fucked her really hard that day and she kept coming and squirted a little. I dumped all my cum on her face and black bra.

Like innocent school girl type :D

lancelim
20-03-2019, 03:58 PM
I was talking to my colleague yesterday where I accidentally lean on her chair's armrest out of habit. I only realised it when she leaned back on her chair and turned to look at me. She smelled nice and I was resisting my urge. It finally happened that we had a small frenching session. Since some of our colleagues are still around, she invited me over to her place since we lived near each other. I lifted her oversized dress that looked like a huge shirt and started grinding her once we enter the house. I disregard the fact her sister and brother in law was in their room and started to groping and fingering her. In the moment of heat I tugged her dress open even before we went into her room.

Her lack of sex made her so hungry. Her handjob was intensive and aggressive. I had to stop her before I cum. I plunged hard into her and fucked her hard. My cum exploded all over her face, hair, dress and her lacy bra.

Her sister was cool about me banging her apparently. She even came out to say bye to me. I believe she would have easily heard us fucking around.

Downside: my colleague made me pay for ”badly staining” her dress and bra.

meijipcc
23-03-2019, 06:35 AM
nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.

Snoll
23-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Nice share bro

Edwarddomia
24-03-2019, 06:46 AM
BTW, love the name Aughties for the decade. Has there been a consensus as to what name we should give the decade?

lancelim
26-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Received an email from a staff in my company. Turned out to be the ah lian whom I always saw. She saw my pass and decided to email me to ask for a lunch date.

Not sure why the sexual tension was so high between us although we never knew each other. Lunch was replaced by a powerful blowjob and a good ol' fingering. She gagged when I cum hard into her mouth. The force plus my girth made her unable to close her mouth in time so my cum dripped out to all over her tits, bra and inside her dress.

KnowItAll
28-03-2019, 06:31 AM
really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

lancelim
28-03-2019, 10:17 AM
About my trip to land of rising sun and the O level girl.

She was from quite a good school and quite well to do family. Looks cold and unfriendly on the outside. I saw her at the lounge often with her looking at me. Our ice broke when I shameless helped her to get a soft toy on the ufo catcher. She is a swimmer and had brought her swimming costume along. We decided to visit the jacuzzi pool in the indoor pool area. It was dark and wet outside but the pool was warm and cosy. We chatted about mostly teenager things and slowly I wrapped my arms around her waist. She avoided the hug, went to my front and pressed her butt against mine. She bent forward and grinded me with her crotch. Not wanting to lose out, I held on to both her hands and slipped my hand from the back of her one piece suit and tuned her nipples. Her grinding got harder and her breathing picked up pace.

She tensed up and shuddered a few times.

Her first orgasm from me.

11fingers
28-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Nice share TS, enjoying your stories!

Informer
28-03-2019, 02:55 PM
really nice story TS, hoping for more.

lancelim
29-03-2019, 03:14 PM
We wrapped up and headed my room. The weather was freaking cold. I cheekily pulled her towel aside and her nipples were poking against her swimsuit. We went up using a lift that was going to the executive lounge so it will be more private. Soon we were in my room.

Once I closed the door I pulled her over and grope her small boobs. I pushed her to her knees and got her to start sucking me off. Her bj showed her relative inexperience so I decided to guide her by making her take my girth and gag on deep throat. I pulled her hair and made her kneel face down on the bed. I tied her hands on the back and pulled her swimsuit on the crotch area aside and fingered her to small consecutive orgasms again. I placed my dick at her wet opening and slowly pushed my cock in. She was shrieking and shocked at my thickness. I got her to get used to it and she got wetter with every thrust.

After pumping her for 10 minutes and 3 huge orgasms for her later, I turned her over and cum all over her swimsuit, the thick white cum splattered all over the contrasting black colour. I wiped my remaining cum on her face and decided to fuck her mouth.

I got semi-erected again.

JJMagic
30-03-2019, 08:59 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

lancelim
01-04-2019, 01:28 PM
I reached for the lube and used plenty inside her anus. Probably she didn't expect it but from her moans showed excitement, uncertainty and a little pain. I also lubed up her clit and gave her quick orgasms continuously and i pushed my finger in further. She moaned particularly at a spot. I applied more pressure and she went into spasms and her pussy pulsating, leaking strands of her sweet sticky nectar. I pushed my cock slowly into her ass and she gasped non-stop.

At this point she was in ecstasy. All she could do was to muttered ”fuck fuck fuck ohhhh ahhhhh”. I played her clit to get myself into her deepest depth. My girth gave her an orgasm with every few strokes. She cum so much she was practically slump on bed, quiet and panting away.

I cum in her ass after a few hard thrusts. Her body reacted strongly but she was too spent to even moan. I flipped her over and cleaned my cock on her face and her tiny tits after I rolled down her swimsuit. I carried her to the bath tub and peed over her slump body.

She was amazed by the number of orgasms I have her compared to guys around her age. My reply to her was my usual ”Thats the difference fucking a boy and a man.”

lancelim
01-04-2019, 01:33 PM
I will slowly write stories quoted below and story of my poly lecturer soon.

Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 26 year old Chinese from Malaysia. Innocent looking but had a nice body.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.

dolot
01-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue....

lancelim
02-04-2019, 01:51 PM
So the story about my lecturer whom I never got to bonk.

When I was in poly, I wouldn't say I am those good looking guys or scholars who were scoring A. I was busying trying to score girls from any avenue possible. However, I managed to keep this under wrap to most people except for my closest friends in school.

Do during our semester review I was told by my lecturer that my demeanour has actually got a few girls gushing for me. She said that she hoped I can bring positive changes in the results of one particular girl as her results were bad. So long story short, I managed to get my classmate to pass her exams and she credited me for it. My lecturer was impressed. She asked if we progressed into a relationship. I said no but unknown to everyone I'm banging my classmate almost every other day.

It was during my class chalet that most people saw the opposite side of me. A caring bf who brought his gf along to celebrate the holidays and gave her a good bonk. I left some cum stains on my then gf bikini that was a little to small to support her spilling 36C boobs.

It was late at night that my lecturer chanced upon my "third side", a player who banged his classmate hours after he bonked his gf. As my classmate was facing the wall she did not see my lecturer around. She mouthed "play safe" and left quietly.

The next day when everyone went to the beach, I stayed behind as I don't like the beach. My lecturer texted me and ask me to join her in her room.

"I didn't know not only you are quite a ladies man, you are a player too." Her first words set the tone of out future conversation.

junior_cannibal
02-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Player? Hmm... That's a compliment. That reminds me of what my teacher nicknamed me ladies' man in front of the class.

PowerTransit
02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Great update TS, thanks!!

rawboy83
03-04-2019, 08:36 AM
do share more of this nice story bro!

usamasama
03-04-2019, 10:40 AM
It was late at night that my lecturer chanced upon my "third side", a player who banged his classmate hours after he bonked his gf. As my classmate was facing the wall she did not see my lecturer around. She mouthed "play safe" and left quietly.

The next day when everyone went to the beach, I stayed behind as I don't like the beach. My lecturer texted me and ask me to join her in her room.

"I didn't know not only you are quite a ladies man, you are a player too." Her first words set the tone of out future conversation.

The lecturer sure got horny seeing you bonk your classmate :)
Were you both naked when seen by your lecturer?

ramysg12345
03-04-2019, 10:39 PM
So the story about my lecturer whom I never got to bonk.

When I was in poly, I wouldn't say I am those good looking guys or scholars who were scoring A. I was busying trying to score girls from any avenue possible. However, I managed to keep this under wrap to most people except for my closest friends in school.

Do during our semester review I was told by my lecturer that my demeanour has actually got a few girls gushing for me. She said that she hoped I can bring positive changes in the results of one particular girl as her results were bad. So long story short, I managed to get my classmate to pass her exams and she credited me for it. My lecturer was impressed. She asked if we progressed into a relationship. I said no but unknown to everyone I'm banging my classmate almost every other day.

It was during my class chalet that most people saw the opposite side of me. A caring bf who brought his gf along to celebrate the holidays and gave her a good bonk. I left some cum stains on my then gf bikini that was a little to small to support her spilling 36C boobs.

Thanks! Please continue soon.

madpig88
04-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

lancelim
04-04-2019, 12:38 PM
I decided to play it cool and talked about it. It was an earnest conversation about how I become who I am. My lecturer went on to ask me more private details like who have I bonked and how I bonked them. She started to look a little flushed. I got a bit concerned yet excited. I asked her if she was ok or she was turned on. She replied the latter and suddenly realised what she had answered.

Before she could mutter anything, I pulled her towards me and frenched her. My hand made it's way to her skirt and under. It was warm and moist. I lifted her shirt and pulled down the bra cups and sucked her nipples like how a baby would, but with considerable more forceful. I pulled down her matching panties and rubbed my lecturer's clit. She tried to muffled her moans and her orgasms but failed. I pulled down my shorts and tried to enter her, but she resisted at all costs.

"Anything you want. Just not sex."

"You have a thick cock for a young man. No wonder your gf and <classmate> looks like they enjoyed your cock. Too bad I'm your lecturer and it just seems wrong. I won't leave you hanging. Just no sex."

She took my cock in her hands and stroke my length. It felt so good I almost came. She took it in her mouth and that was one of the best I ever had. Since she said I could do anything just no sex, I fingered her again and gave more some more orgasm. I pulled on her hair and aimed my cock at her face. One last stroke from her I pulled her hand off I came blasting on her boobs, bra, body and her face free style. To my amazement, she sucked me clean with herself covered in cum.

"You are so naughty but played well. Now I might have to answer why I have to shower again."

lancelim
06-04-2019, 04:38 PM
After my classmates came back, we treated each other just like usual. The usual no-nonsense us. She had taken a fresh shower and smelled so nice. She was wearing a blue sports bra underneath her shirt. I told her I like girls in sports bras. Was it just coincidence, or was she coming in for the kill?

It was a tough evening to get by. My classmate was dying for me to bang her. My lecturer gave me stealing glances, making wonder what was on her mind. I feel my dick was so hard it was gonna burst...

Frenchloverpat
06-04-2019, 07:35 PM
camping the next post👍

sexcision
06-04-2019, 07:46 PM
I will slowly write stories quoted below and story of my poly lecturer soon.

To be honest bro, in the whole of SBF, I find your stories most unbelievable in a sense that
1) you are bedding virtually all the woman that you have met
2) they all seems so willing to be fucked by you
3) there are no repercussions after that
4) and best of all, you claim they are are true stories.

This can only means that you attracts woman like how BTS attracts their fans
And that your looks are beyond handsome and talks are sweet beyond honey.

If your encounters are truly true, even half of them. I am thankful that not many of your kind is in existence, else it will be virtually impossible for us common man to find a mate.

Though I’m taking your stories with a pinch (a rather large pinch) of salt.
I do appreciate your time in the constant update of your thread to keep us entertain. 😉

lancelim
07-04-2019, 12:41 PM
To be honest bro, in the whole of SBF, I find your stories most unbelievable in a sense that
1) you are bedding virtually all the woman that you have met
2) they all seems so willing to be fucked by you
3) there are no repercussions after that
4) and best of all, you claim they are are true stories.

This can only means that you attracts woman like how BTS attracts their fans
And that your looks are beyond handsome and talks are sweet beyond honey.

If your encounters are truly true, even half of them. I am thankful that not many of your kind is in existence, else it will be virtually impossible for us common man to find a mate.

Though I’m taking your stories with a pinch (a rather large pinch) of salt.
I do appreciate your time in the constant update of your thread to keep us entertain. 😉

Hi bro, appreciate your feedback.

Since I am in this forum, I am no angel. Regrettably I do make use of circumstances to bed these girls and ladies (less pointing the gun at their heads). I had broken many trusts and promises. Most of my stories have these details left out because it might make them recognisable by people around them.

I have to also say most of the ladies I bonked are plain janes or even "ugly" to many. You can say I am almost welcoming any ladies who allowed themselves to be in an situation to my advantage.

While I appreciate your appreciation, I am thinking of stopping writing stories in SBF altogether given nasty remarks I had gotten over the period of writing and head back to the days as a silent readers.