PDA

View Full Version : Prc cat80 english

Balaallen123
29-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Any Bros know cat 80 girls prc that can speak English or at least understands English and can do bbbj and painting? Tried l10h19 was disappointed cause she doesn't converse in English and didn't even bother about giving me a bj. Straight fj and I cummed in 5 mins and I was out. I have no idea how to speak chinese. I'm mix indian Malay but I'm not dark skinned. Just that I have trouble conversing with them in English and what I want for service. Any Bros can recommend a house that cater to my kind hahaha. Able to speak some English, bbbj and painting is all I ask for

MrMuscleman
30-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Any Bros know cat 80 girls prc that can speak English or at least understands English and can do bbbj and painting? Tried l10h19 was disappointed cause she doesn't converse in English and didn't even bother about giving me a bj. Straight fj and I cummed in 5 mins and I was out. I have no idea how to speak chinese. I'm mix indian Malay but I'm not dark skinned. Just that I have trouble conversing with them in English and what I want for service. Any Bros can recommend a house that cater to my kind hahaha. Able to speak some English, bbbj and painting is all I ask for

Too bad trash u are screwed