PDA

View Full Version : West Side Massage and Teasing

Henias
11-10-2017, 11:42 PM
I went to a spa near the west, got assigned an ML looks ard 20-30s, was very professional and was quite chatty throughout. When massaging my back got nothing special. But when she asked me to flipped, she sat on the massage bed she pressed around my groin area with both hands, pressed damn near the private area until I got an instant hard on. So when she pressed with both hands, literally can see the area bulging, under a towel of course. I looked at her in the eye and she had no expression, make me a bit awkward. :D I dont know where to look as well. She didnt say anything also. But there was me, with an erection.

Not sure if that was counted as teasing, I didnt dare to ask much, nothing special after that, and just told me to shower. But after the session I really buay tahan, really frustrated down there.

Was really tempted to book a second time, but I guess this is their marketing technique for bros to keep coming back for more. Just a hint, the place got windows can see from outside but not inside.

Got any bros got similar experience, invested, and up getting more? Should I try my luck and ask for more? :rolleyes:

retepoet
12-10-2017, 12:11 AM
care to share where and let me go try your ML to verify :p

GilbertHx
14-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Able to share? I have west side to trade/exchange.. thanks bro

redindeer
15-10-2017, 08:34 AM
bro pls share

rey69
15-10-2017, 08:50 AM
I went to a spa near the west, got assigned an ML looks ard 20-30s, was very professional and was quite chatty throughout. When massaging my back got nothing special. But when she asked me to flipped, she sat on the massage bed she pressed around my groin area with both hands, pressed damn near the private area until I got an instant hard on. So when she pressed with both hands, literally can see the area bulging, under a towel of course. I looked at her in the eye and she had no expression, make me a bit awkward. :D I dont know where to look as well. She didnt say anything also. But there was me, with an erection.

Not sure if that was counted as teasing, I didnt dare to ask much, nothing special after that, and just told me to shower. But after the session I really buay tahan, really frustrated down there.

Was really tempted to book a second time, but I guess this is their marketing technique for bros to keep coming back for more. Just a hint, the place got windows can see from outside but not inside.

Got any bros got similar experience, invested, and up getting more? Should I try my luck and ask for more? :rolleyes:

U take prostate massage?