PDA

View Full Version : Man snapped nude shots of 2 teens to extort money

shuaige84
02-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Man snapped nude shots of 2 teens to extort cash, sex
14-year-old girls lured through Internet chatline

March 1, 2007

By Court Correspondent, Elena Chong

A MAN took naked photographs of two teenage girls whom he had sex with after befriending them on the Internet Relay Chat (IRC), a chatline popular with youngsters.

Daniel Ou Yang Jian Cong, then 21, also cheated one of the 14-year-old victims of $2,000 in 2003 - by making her believe he had paid $5,000 to an unknown extortionist who wanted the money in exchange for not uploading her nude shots.

The girl did not realise that the extortionist was Ou Yang himself. She asked him what to do, and he offered to be the go-between while also dissuading her from making a police report.

She ended up paying him $2,000 even though the 'extortioner' had demanded $5,000, which Ou Yang had insisted be borrowed from a loan shark.

In the case of the second victim, the court heard that she had responded to Ou Yang's posting on the Internet for a part-time job.

Ou Yang claimed to be a model agency photographer and paid the victim $50 for a photo shoot.

After that, he called her repeatedly to go to his home, and she complied out of fear.

Between August and September 2002, she was at his Lower Delta Road flat when he undressed her and took nude photos of her.

He continued calling her and threatened to upload her photos on the Internet and send them to his friend if she refused to go to his flat.

She complied out of fear. He had sex with her in November 2002, and on another occasion, took shots of her performing oral sex on him.

Yesterday, the 25-year-old pleaded guilty to eight charges, committed against both victims.

Another eight charges, including two for cheating, will be considered when he is sentenced on Monday by Community Court Judge Bala Reddy.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Stella Tan Wei Ling said Ou Yang contacted the first victim shortly after chatting with her on the IRC in January 2003.

The Secondary 3 student went to his home on Feb 15 that year. After they had sex, he forced her to perform oral sex on him. He also took Polaroid photos of her in the nude.

He used one of his cellphones to SMS her without her knowing that it was him, threatening to upload her naked photos if she did not pay up.

The girl confided in Ou Yang, who then made her borrow from friends to pay the loan shark through him.

He asked her to turn up at his home in February 2003 after claiming that the loan shark had 'chased'' him for repayment.

The following month, he told her to go to his flat to discuss repayment. She did, and he had sex with her as well.

Six days later, she went to his home and gave him $1,000. He again had sex with her and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

The girl managed to borrow another $1,000, which was transferred to his bank account.

On April 8, 2003, he asked for another $2,000 to be given in two days. When the time came, she told her parents about the matter and a police report was made.

His lawyer, Mr Edwin Chua, pleading for leniency, said his client had a difficult childhood. He was overweight and was often harassed, ridiculed and teased.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/shuaige84/pig.jpg

wah seh this kind of face oso can sian 14yr old meis meis to bed n stil got free money....

MMM88
02-03-2007, 01:47 PM
:eek: ..when i saw his pix ....it remind me of the BIG PIG .....pity the 2 girls ....haiiiii
for sure , tis embicile will b in DEEP SHIT......

FORMS
02-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Someone will pierce his anal when he go Changi Prison. :D

slyer
02-03-2007, 02:00 PM
when i read the article i tot the guy must be so handsome yandao kia since he can sian xiao meis meis to bed but when i click on the pic i nearly puked my chicken rice on my laptop :D his face machiam like pig sia stil can sian meis meis

MMM88
02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
his face machiam like pig sia stil can sian meis meis

"sky no eye" (direct translate to Mandarin).......:D
one ting for sure ....he will becum skinny pig after he serve his dues:p

Offspring
02-03-2007, 02:23 PM

On the contary to popular beliefs, he will not be anal fucked in there. Rather, he will be an outcast with the officers and inmates.

The officers will pick on him for preying on young girls. The inmates will outcast him as a sex offender. He will be lonely in his 3 - 5 yrs of confinement.

Good luck to him.

slyer
02-03-2007, 02:33 PM
"sky no eye" (direct translate to Mandarin).......:D
one ting for sure ....he will becum skinny pig after he serve his dues:p

lol i wonder how come the girls willing to have sex with guy of this kind of looks somemore still give money to the guy.

changi chalet can help him slim down since he is being ridiculed "overweight" during his childhood. i tink his charges can cause him to live in changi chalet for rest of his life

edvil
02-03-2007, 03:29 PM

u mean .....

Before....o
After .....O

:rolleyes:

DegenerationX
02-03-2007, 03:34 PM
wah:eek: this type of face can sian mei mei to bed ah..............

think the gals must be remorseful, why let a pig up her:D

lAnnl
02-03-2007, 03:34 PM
actually the gals also la! see adv about modeling. then who know they kena lured by him. and true who see the face also will faint!! i also want to faint la!! lol

shoutcast
02-03-2007, 03:50 PM
On the contary to popular beliefs, he will not be anal fucked in there. Rather, he will be an outcast with the officers and inmates.

The officers will pick on him for preying on young girls. The inmates will outcast him as a sex offender. He will be lonely in his 3 - 5 yrs of confinement.

Good luck to him.

how you know ? :confused: :confused:

GhostRay
02-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I know this is the year of the PIG but to let a PIG cheat money & have sex & force oral..... OMG.

Hope someone force him to oral when he serving his time.

Keong19
02-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Really feel sorry about the 2 young girl

newyorker88
02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
wah seh this kind of face oso can sian 14yr old meis meis to bed n stil got free money....

Hahaha, Very "bad face" type of people. at age 21 con mei mei into having sex and extortion. Knn, so young know how to con people, what will happen when he gets older?

kitsleo
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
And guys in changi dislike for those cheating or rape gals one....omg...God bless him well....:(

i guess he should get prepare by himself....

yankim3
02-03-2007, 04:55 PM
wa lan. lan jiao bin:mad:

Keong19
02-03-2007, 05:05 PM
M'sia IT Officer Stripped in front of Web CAM & Kenna Blackmailed by Cyberspace GF

IT officer blackmailed by Internet girlfriend

AN INFORMATION technology officer was duped into stripping in front of a web camera and blackmailed by his cyberspace girlfriend.

China Press quoted the victim, known as Yang, as saying that he felt as though he was possessed for five to 10 minutes after listening to some music on the phone before he stripped.

Since then, the 26-year-old woman, known as Angie, has extorted money from Yang on numerous occasions.

She threatened to post nude pictures of Yang on the Internet if he did not give in to her demands.

Yang first banked in RM3,100 into Angie's bank account.

A day later, Angie called again and asked for RM800.

He decided to lodge a police report before approaching MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong for help.

Yang said he first got to know Angie on Jan 27 when they engaged in an online conversation and exchanged phone numbers.

Angie called the same day and asked him to listen to some music over the phone.
As if he was possessed, Yang claimed that Angie ordered him to activate his web camera and strip naked in front of the camera.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/3/1/nation/17007414&sec=nation

angie II
02-03-2007, 05:05 PM
wa lan. lan jiao bin

wei.. brudderr dun liddat la.. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ma.. :rolleyes: :p

kitsleo
02-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Omg...so powerful............ :eek:

Steadyman
02-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Wa lau eh.... this kind of thing in this modern sillypore also can happened.... OMG... thot nowadays teenagers is smarter liao...

Handsome hunk still can understand... this one think really smart lor...hope he got a good time at Changi...

Think school should conduct "Street Smart" as major subject man!

BANANASKIN
02-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Greedy pig end up in jail!

KLKOOL
02-03-2007, 06:08 PM
I really feel pity for the two teenage gals... hope they throw the book at the perp...

As for the Malaysian guy... so stupid make me feel embarassed to be Malaysian... some more can say 'feel possessed'.... yeah, possessed by stupidity... :p

onion_rings
02-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I really feel pity for the two teenage gals... hope they throw the book at the perp...

As for the Malaysian guy... so stupid make me feel embarassed to be Malaysian... some more can say 'feel possessed'.... yeah, possessed by stupidity...

Dunno that guy is it from SBF hoh? This type of face also can must have intensive training from SBF:p

Bro, i know u guys from Malaysia is not lidat sometimes spore also got such stupidity only the diff is the newspaper haven't reported nia :D

Chana Raka Chai
02-03-2007, 06:26 PM
He's really fugly.

But think about it, the two girls prolly look like crap as well.

:p

YouYongku
02-03-2007, 06:50 PM
coffee shop uncle look alike also can bluff young girls
haha

slyer
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Dunno that guy is it from SBF hoh? This type of face also can must have intensive training from SBF:p

Bro, i know u guys from Malaysia is not lidat sometimes spore also got such stupidity only the diff is the newspaper haven't reported nia :D

bro i suspect this guy must have attended the lessson on how to sian beautiful girls organised by another bro in another thread tat's why with this kind of face can sian meis meis lol...

warrid
02-03-2007, 09:34 PM
what a shit face!!! this kind of idiot should just fuck off and die!!!:p

asdfghjkl
02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
gosh! his photo remind me of ... please watch over your daughters carefully and not let them fall into bad company! :o

defector
02-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I know this is the year of the PIG but to let a PIG cheat money & have sex & force oral..... OMG.

Hope someone force him to oral when he serving his time.

seriously if i'm the inmate with him? I wouldn't care what's wrong with him man. My prick ain't gonna go into his arse mouth. I'm going to have lots of freaking nightmares after that serving my time in there.

sometime girls are stupid. not all. Just those who dreamt of going on the run way and mag cover day and night.

Sun King
03-03-2007, 12:01 AM
His lawyer, Mr Edwin Chua, pleading for leniency, said his client had a difficult childhood. He was overweight and was often harassed, ridiculed and teased.

What cheek! I hope the judge doubles his sentence and reprimand the lawyer too! Really wishing that Yong Pang How is still CJ now.

Well soon he will have a revisit to his 'difficult' childhood in Prison. May they show him no leniency.

Big-bang
03-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Damn...His face reminds mi of Sherine the She-monster (not dat I ever saw IT in person la):p ...Maybe they are distant cousins or something...:D

HEAR DA BANG, HEAR DA BIG BANG!!!

prince_81
03-03-2007, 04:38 AM
hor gao gan lah ... knn this kind of poo bor face... disgrace to us brothers.. want to do it.. make sure all is willing. if not pay money to do it.. no forcing

covenn
03-03-2007, 07:00 AM
he's not bad wat. fr certain angles look very yandao.

deedipu
03-03-2007, 08:19 AM

like your avatar bro??:D

ass_robber
03-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Nowadays more and more ppl walk around with big camera and long lens, everybody claim to be a photographer. Professional Photographer somemore. How are the girls going to know whether the guy is really photograph anot.

I see some ppl steal pictures from other people, claim it as theirs, make some fake magazine covers and put it up, all these small small cheapo tricks that is only good for cheating mei meis and old aunties.

But alot of these photographer the face is all kana like "sai" (shit) one. All loser face one. Dun believe.... next time got any event at shopping malls, like dance events or what, go and watch loh. The professional ones stand in the box, dun talk, take finish go off liao.

The loser face ones all squat here, squat there, after the event finish they still in a daze, like machiam the ghost in their body like that.

But the gers also poor thing lah.... kana bully like that.

slyer
03-03-2007, 11:15 AM

haha ya bro his back view resembles andy lau :D

mutpx
03-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Bros i tink u all should also consider from the girls point of view... The gers may be uglier than him! :D

onion_rings
03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
bro i suspect this guy must have attended the lessson on how to sian beautiful girls organised by another bro in another thread tat's why with this kind of face can sian meis meis lol...

No wonder i sooooo much better den him & till now got no meimei sian :(

But got a few meimei sianing me :p

woodywood7
03-03-2007, 05:59 PM
look likes i am out of date.. what is the IRC?free?

slyer
04-03-2007, 12:35 PM
No wonder i sooooo much better den him & till now got no meimei sian :(

But got a few meimei sianing me :p

ya lor bro me too... now oso no meis meis sian haiz...waiting for meis meis to sian me haha

but heaven is fair la ... he this kind of face can have meis meis to bed..

no_faith
04-03-2007, 01:04 PM
'wo zhong yu you ji hui ler...wo zhong yu ming bai ler...' lol

the uglier u r, the more gals u have
if he can have meis meis on bed, wat can i have?:rolleyes:

v.killers
04-03-2007, 02:17 PM

Hahahaha.....That what I think also...:D

maichiam lang ga face.....:eek:

siambee
04-03-2007, 02:29 PM
god is fair lah, if he is not super handsome, then confirm super sweet talker. haha

Soon
04-03-2007, 05:05 PM
think the girl same size also XDD

basara_evil
05-03-2007, 01:44 AM
pity he never post the pic or took vids of the sex session n post on net.

ass_robber
05-03-2007, 07:33 AM
maybe he be from the back look like the "god of gambler" or something....

WhenSPH
05-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Fuck la.... This Singaporean guy used to be my campmate at Ayer Rajah Camp, GSMB. Shocked to see him here

Wins88
05-03-2007, 08:35 AM
This guy MUST be the best salesman on Earth! With a face like that he can con some mei mei into having sex with him! I hope he becomes someone's "pet" in Changi! Greedy, stupid, and downright evil idiot deserves to be jailed longer IMHO!

GhostRay
05-03-2007, 09:52 AM
seriously if i'm the inmate with him? I wouldn't care what's wrong with him man. My prick ain't gonna go into his arse mouth. I'm going to have lots of freaking nightmares after that serving my time in there.

sometime girls are stupid. not all. Just those who dreamt of going on the run way and mag cover day and night.I gonna have nitemare too if he use his WEIGHT to crush me.

shuaige84
05-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I gonna have nitemare too if he use his WEIGHT to crush me.

haha i gonna be hospitalised for weeks if he use his weight to crush me :D

maybe the girls scare this bui bui use his weights to crush them so they kenna forced to have sex with him...

can't imagine this bui bui do doggie with the teenage girls sia.... the girls butt sure kenna rambutt til blue black

shuaige84
05-03-2007, 09:59 AM
This guy MUST be the best salesman on Earth! With a face like that he can con some mei mei into having sex with him! I hope he becomes someone's "pet" in Changi! Greedy, stupid, and downright evil idiot deserves to be jailed longer IMHO!

i tink his sweetalk skills must be damn gd... otherwise with this kind of face i dun tink any girls in their sane mind will want to have sex with him... maybe the girls are drunk

last time i met one girl in pub.. tat time i was drunk n the girl looks pretty when i am drunk.. the next morning i woke up i gt a shock cos the girl face cmi sia... alcohol can make any person look yan dao or pretty :D

GhostRay
05-03-2007, 10:20 AM
haha i gonna be hospitalised for weeks if he use his weight to crush me :D

maybe the girls scare this bui bui use his weights to crush them so they kenna forced to have sex with him...

can't imagine this bui bui do doggie with the teenage girls sia.... the girls butt sure kenna rambutt til blue blackMaybe his stomach hit the gal till blue balck instead of his little bro.

last time i met one girl in pub.. tat time i was drunk n the girl looks pretty when i am drunk.. the next morning i woke up i gt a shock cos the girl face cmi sia... alcohol can make any person look yan dao or pretty
This remind me of one of my frd when we were working in thailand. He was piss drunk & he just grab a bar hostress up to his room. Next day he work up, he almost die from heart attack. He brought back a auntie. Hahahaha

shuaige84
05-03-2007, 10:44 AM
haha bro ghost ray... lucky the girl i bonk is nt auntie. she looks like school girl but her face slightly below average...somehow the pub lighting makes her face looks ok... lucky her figure gd la... overall she is very gd in sex...:D

GhostRay
05-03-2007, 03:07 PM
haha bro ghost ray... lucky the girl i bonk is nt auntie. she looks like school girl but her face slightly below average...somehow the pub lighting makes her face looks ok... lucky her figure gd la... overall she is very gd in sex...:DMe frd was a gone case when he is drunk. He start do stupid thing & talk rubbish. The most recently stupid thing he did was to buy flower from the waitress at a pub call Looker. The flower was meant for the singer. But becos he was drunk, the waitress kept asking him to buy. Each flower was $10. He bought over $100 worth of flower in the end. Faint.

David_Ginola
06-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Me frd was a gone case when he is drunk. He start do stupid thing & talk rubbish. The most recently stupid thing he did was to buy flower from the waitress at a pub call Looker. The flower was meant for the singer. But becos he was drunk, the waitress kept asking him to buy. Each flower was $10. He bought over $100 worth of flower in the end. Faint.

Wah bro u never stop him meh??? Wat happen to the flower then??

cheers

shuaige84
08-03-2007, 01:18 PM
read from the news this guy is sentenced to 2yrs plus jail only no caning wah seh the sentence is too light for this ugly pig

GhostRay
08-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Wah bro u never stop him meh??? Wat happen to the flower then??

cheersIf we never stop him, he would have brought over much more. The waitress darn cheeky. She only approach him when most of us not ard or when he go to pee.
The flower all give the cute gal singer.

GhostRay
08-03-2007, 03:27 PM
read from the news this guy is sentenced to 2yrs plus jail only no caning wah seh the sentence is too light for this ugly pigA bit light leh. Beside the gal life are ruin.... worst ruin by ugly pig.