PDA

View Full Version : My Sickening Past

sickopath
02-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Trying to find a forum I can share about my sickening sexual past. Found this site might be suitable for me. I’m a just an ordinary middle age single white collar guy you see on the street everyday. But I do have an unusual past to share, it’s sickening & it’s buried in me for years......

As much as I can remember, I lived with my mum, grandma who is a widow with another 4 in a one room flat at Bukit Merah. My grandma is a widow selling fresh soya drink at wet market. My mum is the eldest together with 4 younger siblings. My mum was found pregnant when she was 17 & I was born normal. My mum has 4 younger brothers. All normal.

My childhood was grown up with lots of bullying & abused by my mum siblings. My mum cannot even defend herself less say about me. My grandma never liked me and my mum I have little to feed ourself. Life was hard.

It was then my grandma managed to find an older man who willing to take care of my mum & me. He’s a karung guni in his sixties, almost 40 years older than my mum. I remembered the day he took us away, my grandma did not even took a second look on us. It was the last I ever saw my grandma & my mum siblings since then.

Kovovo
02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Ts thank you for sharing.
Upz you

Skitier
02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Please continue bro

sickopath
02-10-2017, 08:18 PM
My Stepfather was a Karung Guni man living at Beach Road. He was quite well to be as the first few days living with him was quite good as I do not have to go hungry as he feed us well. People like my mum & I destined to lead a sorrow life with him as he shows his true colour.

My Stepfather was quite abusive to my mum as he will physical beat up my mum whenever she did something wrong. How to expect much from a woman with Down syndrome.

He started to throw punches at my mum when she dirtied the floor or eating messy. We were not allowed to leave the house as he will locked the door with food on the table when he goes to work. At times when he will forced himself on my Mother while I watched when he got back home. I cannot remembered how old was I watching my step Father ripping my mum naked as he disgustedly forcing himself on her while I hid under the table watching in horror.

Whenever my step Father is drunk, he will always like to stripe my mum naked & threw her out of the house. I was always crying until I learnt to bite my lips & take the pain in myself. I will always wait for him to fall asleep before opening the door for my mum as I was too young to fight him & I was too afraid as well. Mum will always grab some wet clothes to wear first while waiting for the door to open. My neighbours were all too afraid of my step Father as no one came to our help.

That was just some of the incidents that happened but still not too bad for my mum & myself as we still get food & shelter. I started to learn to do house chores as well. In fact at very young age, I started to teach my mum how to do things correctly in order not to provoke my step dad. We were like living in prison as very seldom my step Father will bring us out but at least I still have a black & white TV to watch, food on the table & some old toys to play brought home by my step dad.

grouchycabi
02-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Good start. Intriguing.

FuggyPartner
02-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Good start, support!

DewNaSing
02-10-2017, 08:47 PM
nice story..
please continue..

DNS

PedigreePal
02-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Nicely written TS

sickopath
02-10-2017, 09:36 PM
That went on for quite a while when I also fall prey by my step Father. I was not aware an old man as my step Father can disgustingly raped me. I noticed or rather felt my step Father started to take interest on me after a year or more living together. Watching my step dad raping my mum is a norm now. I was deny education as well but I learnt from TV. Sex was not needed to be learnt as I have my stepdad having sex with my mum almost Everyday.

Then things started to change as instead of me bathing alone & always my mum will bath with my step dad. I cannot remembered when my step dad started to bath for me. I remember,breed that evening when my step dad came home.

I can smell his body of stinky sweat smell while I was naked with bare hand washing the clothes in the kitchen. I ignored him as usual as he watched me washing the clothes not aware he’s actually staring at me. Then he call over my mum to him where he stands at the entrance of the toilet as he pulled off her shorts and unzipped his pant and doggie my mum while staring at me. My mum was moaning as my step dad banged her hard and firm gripping on her waist with his shirt on & pant hanging between his knee.

My step dad continued staring at me till after a while, he called me to his side to help him remove his shirt & pants. I did as told as he continue doggie my mum. Then, he suddenly grabbed my cock and stroke me,

I stood there dumbfounded as my step dad fucking my mum doggie while he stroke my cock. I cannot forget the evil look on his face till he pulled out his cock suddenly from my mum pussy as he cum on my cock. Disgustedly, he rub his cock full of cum on my face before calling me for the first time as well to scrub his back while he bath.

The first time but definitely not the last time as he did more sickening things on my mum & I.

tabliod
02-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Camping for more!!

matyoyo
03-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Setting up Tent for more........:p:D

sickopath
03-10-2017, 09:45 AM
As I grew under my step Father claws of evil, I was made to do many disgusting things in return for less beating for my mum. If I ever slightly disobey him, my mum will suffered and I did many things to please him.

Cannot remembered when it started as whenever my step dad came home, we will be naked in the house. Yes, he will force us to stripe all our clothes as we did the cooking, washing and house chores all nude when he’s at home.

It has become a norm as my mum & I will remove our clothes and attend to my step dad when he’s home as soon as he locked the gate & shut the door. It was also that I had my first anal with him as well when he brought home a VCR with tapes of gay sex.

I was forced to sit beside him stroking his cock as we watched the VCR of the gay video. Then he wanted me to do as according to the video as the man had an blowjob with another man. I watched disgustedly and did my very first sucking my step Father cock learning from the video.

Then it was not too long after as my step dad rimmed my little arse and he had anal sex with me raw. It was painful at first but I soon get used to it. I had learnt how to relax my arse to take accommodate my step dad cock and using saliva as lubricant. It’s sickening as I was just a young & innocent boy just about to enter my teenage hood.

I stay strong and take up all the abuse as much as I can as a way to protect my mum. Beating up my mum by my step dad has lessened as I will try all ways to please my step dad. Especially I knew he enjoys me rimming his arse while he raped my mum.

Thinking our life cannot get worst than this being my mum & I sexually abuse by my step dad, but even worst happened. My step dad started to mix with a group of men around his age going to night club every here and then. At first he seems less interested with my mum & me as we do have months of decent living with no need to sexually pleased my step dad & less of the physical violence.

My step dad friends started visiting him as they bragged about how they had sex with the girls in the night club and no one seems to have an interest in a late twenties woman with Down syndrome & a skinny young teenage Chinese boy.

lobangkingz
03-10-2017, 09:46 AM
nicely written. Hope there will be more.

guest68
03-10-2017, 10:03 AM
thanks for sharing, Camping for more! :D

FatalSeduction9
03-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Intriguing story TS. Keep it coming

big wood
03-10-2017, 11:19 AM
great story bro but what happen is :eek::eek::eek:

sickopath
03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
My mum first fall victim to my step dad friends. There came a night when they brought beers and food to my house just like any ordinary night. But that night I watched with my own eyes how my step dad & his 3other friends sexually assaulted & having fun humiliating my mum in front of me.

My mum was bitterly crying as they poured beer in her mouth and stripped her naked. They took turn to rape her in every disgusting ways you can think off. It’s gross as well to see 4 men raping a woman even to the extends of retarded. Hate buried deep in me as I will wait for the day to take my revenge.

My step dad took some money after that night from the other 3 men. My guess is to pay my step dad from those men to rape my mum. Luckily I must say, those guys were not keen to have more session with my mum, and for whatever reasons, my step dad did not contact them anymore. Life for us back to the sickening old days.

The next few years started to get better for us as my step dad had a stroke. It was then I found out a lot of things from my step dad. He has a huge amount of savings and he actually an orphan himself. That’s explain why he never mentioned anything about his family. Step dad was bed ridden since then, it was me at a young age, had him send to the hospital for treatment and arrange ambulance to transfer him to & from between home and hospital.

Think my step dad appreciate what I done for him and he handed over his access of savings to me as so as we can continue to have daily allowance for my mum & me. He even got me to a school for my education even I was over aged, the school accepted me and I finally had formal education. It was heaven as I taught my mum how to take care of my step dad when I’m not home attending my school. I will come home to bath for him & cook for them both. Grossly, i remains his little toy boy as he continues to sodomize me even when he’s bedridden. I am disgusted every time he pressed my head down to give him a blowjob & his hands were toying with my cock every night. I had to sleep with him and even offered my ass for his pleasure whenever he wanted. My mum was spared as he did not seem to be interested in her.

I did some studies myself and I knew I need him to legally allow me to inherit all his money and house, so as much as I can, I please dhim. It was years when he finally signed the will for me.

Niao
04-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Hmmmm..... scary past:eek:

CoalMiner
04-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Hmmmm..... scary past:eek:

Seems like it

storylistener
04-10-2017, 11:24 PM
what a past you have :(

sickopath
05-10-2017, 08:56 AM
My step dad passed away peacefully when I just completed my JC waiting for enlistment. Grossly I remembered a day before he passed away in his bed in the ward, he requested me to give him a last gay sex together as he knew he is dying.

I was very reluctant as we were in the public hospital but still I did as told. I transferred him to a commode for bathing and brought him to the bathroom. In there, I removed his clothing, looking at his skinny & sickly body make me puke. But still, I removed all my clothing as my step dad with his already weak left hand toying my cock. I started rubbing soap on his body as I watched his cock erected. Much hate was in me but I have learnt to swallow it as I soap my arse and had anal sex with him raw.

It was rather clumsy to have anal sex with someone on the commode but I had learnt to do it for all this years. Grossly as it can be, I have lost count how many times I had to perform oral for my step dad while he is on the wheelchair.

Everything was over when he died on his sick bed. I looked at his breathless body and my mum sitting next to the bed asking me for food not knowing what the world has come upon her. The moment he died, we are free as I laugh deep inside my heart. Not a bit of sorrow, not a bit of sadness.

I think back how I grow up under his evil claws, from a innocent boy to a guy who had to sexually pleased him every night on his bed. Thinking back how he had raped myself & my mum in the early days, forced me to watch those sex tapes and act like one to please him and many many more disgusting things I did to please him.

One incident which buried deep inside me was having anal sex with his friends many occasions. I always felt it was the humiliating incident in my life during that period of sufferings. You cannot imagine I was just a young boy at that time as I had to please those men. The most I ever did was 4 men took turns to had anal sex with me the same night.

I was left swollen and bleeding after that and they can laughed about me teasing me as a little virgin. I was forced to wear skirt and feminine clothings they brought from time to time to amuse them. I had to wear those clothing to serve them beers and I felt I’m just like a toilet bowl as they will raped my ass apart while the rest watched.

I ever tried to resist but the beatings from my step dad was hard, and he spread the violence to my mum as well. No one in this world has been experienced such humiliating bringing up I guess. Pervertly, there are occasions I do enjoy it when I was having anal with one of them while another bloody old guy sucking on my pathetic hairless cock and I’m giving blowjob to another guy. Sandwiched by them in such manner often arouse me.

xrage
05-10-2017, 09:45 AM
OH my.. what a past you had... I hope and wish the best for you from here on bro.

CabonCuppy69
05-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Nicely written TS

Fully agreed

sansei
05-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Interesting .... do continue

rawboy83
05-10-2017, 10:07 AM
camp here for more.

newyorker88
05-10-2017, 12:38 PM
TS, hope this is just a fantasy of urs.

Tai_zi21
05-10-2017, 12:48 PM
TS, hope this is just a fantasy of urs.

100% Agreed... I really hope that not a true story for this time

GoodBerger
05-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Do continue bro

sickopath
05-10-2017, 02:23 PM
I arranged cremation for my step dad and pour his ashes to the sea. I went back home that day with an extremely calm & peaceful mind. Never I had this feeling in me. I hugged my mum tight to me, looking at the house, it’s a new life and new start now. But unfortunately, it wasn’t as decent as what I thought as my mind was wild, hooking on to the terrible past.

All this while waiting for enlistment, we were being interviewed numerous times by the authority as my mum was not able to have independent mind as diagnosis and I was not legally 21. It was then they tried to locate my grandma & my mum siblings. Sadly, my grandma passed away years back. The rest of the siblings were uncontactable. I guessed they must have avoided us every possible ways.

So my mum & i were being placed under the authority for special scheme. The court had awarded us under one of their senior officer, who is a fat plumb middle aged guy for all authorised documentation & we were allowed to take a small amount of money for our livings monthly.

Life was rather carefree now for me & my mum. But the thoughts of the past continue to haunt me. I have been masturbating non stop daily since my step dad passed away. Mentally I realised I was not right. I started to patronise the brothel at Geylang. All our monthly allowance was spent on woman, transsexual and even I paid the foreign worker at Little India for anal sex. very soon, I used up all my allowance less than a month. I had no choice but to approach the plumb officer who took charge of me.

The plumb officer was in his fifties, white short hair with a big beer belly. It was not the first time I meet him but he’s seem to be really interested to what I spoke to him about my past our of records. We both developed a really close relationship as he started to give me some money and requested from me just like my deceased step dad.

SpanishSply
05-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Nice update TS

JojoAmano
05-10-2017, 07:23 PM
A different type of story, support!

PedigreePal
05-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Good post TS

CabonCuppy69
05-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Nice post TS

newyorker88
06-10-2017, 06:07 AM
OMG, he took an interest in you? Or he want be your support

madpig88
06-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Interesting story, hope there will be more.

KnowItAll
06-10-2017, 07:23 AM
nice start to the story.. more soon pls.

sickopath
06-10-2017, 08:00 AM
We developed a really good relationship. I shared with him all my past, every details as he will listen. He offered to help me to defer my enlistment and he too applied for many helps from all agencies that I paid nothing for my house, medical, all fees & charges related to my house & even free packed food everyday.

As our relationship grew, he visited me almost everyday. We will go out together for meal together, he will help to bring my mum for medical aid home in the day so I get part time job to work in the day. Everyone thought we were just like Father & Son. Only different is, he very plumb and grey hair while I’m fit & tall & sporty as well as I was preparing myself physically for the enlistment.

Our relationship takes a turn when he caught me visiting Geylang again as my sex urge was too strong to be controlled. I recalled spending 120 bucks for 3 Thai ladies that evening, it was terrible and I was really mentally ill. I cannot control myself.

When I got home that night, he was sitting in my house waiting as he angrily questioned me. I sat down as I dare not to look at his big, fat plumb outlook and my head was hanging down looking on the floor.

Finally I broke down, I was like a little baby, he was shocked as I never cried since young, I broke down completely and cried helplessly. He sat close to me and hugged me as I cried like a baby.

Then, as I finally calming down emotionally, I felt his hand was rubbing on my inner thigh. With his coarse voice, he suggested to help me. I rest myself comfortably on his plumb body, smelling his sweaty body as I kept quiet. His hand started to move between my leg feeling my groin. All thoughts of my past flooded in my mind that very instant, especially thinking back how I was being toyed by those men, the past started to haunt me again.

I had an almost instant erection as his short and fat fingers unzip my jean and slip in, pushing aside my underwear as he grabbed my erected cock fondling me gently. I moaned softly as my hand too started to unbutton his shirt feeling his hairy chest. It was then I realised he was very hairy from his chest down to his groin.

Disgustingly, he pressed his plumb body on me and our lips locked. We were both nude and in 69 positions as I sucked on his little cock which is only about 3inches. I have never seen such a short cock as my step dad easily have a 7 inches tool and so does his friends.

I was on my four after a while as he topped me. I was almost suffocated when he cum in my ass and collapsed on top of me within minutes in my anal. He did not went home that night, he spent that night on my bed sodomizing me just like how my deceased step dad did. And sickly, I fulfilled all his request on me, be it anal, rimming, wet kisses, blowing.... we all did it. I did not managed to cum that night, but he cum at least 3 times before snoring away like a pig hugging me tightly. His body odour was very strong and I did not managed to sleep that very first night.

JustANewbie
06-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the updates TS.

danny888
06-10-2017, 08:38 AM
TS, you have a sad past.
Hope these experiences will make you emerge stronger and treasure your family.

maxsee
06-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Starting to think that this is more of a twisted fantasy then a real life story....but then again rather intriguing i must say...:D

big wood
06-10-2017, 10:51 AM
true or not true the story power

Ezora
06-10-2017, 02:47 PM
true or not true the story power

Agreed. Camping for more!

sickopath
07-10-2017, 06:39 AM
So here I was again back to the old sickening and disgusting days whereby my cock & ass was once again being toyed by another much older man. It was an even more extreme situation this time as I’m mentally being addicted to sex and this plumb man who has an even stronger sex drive and more ways to lead me into getting more addictive to having sex with him, less talk his small penis, the rest was just horrifying actually.

He started to bring me to a group of men who has the same interest who regularly share their partners or exchanging it. I was the youngest within the group, every meet up I was being toyed by numerous guys. We became regulars at a pub in Chinatown alley where most gay/bisexual men finds partners. I was very popular among them as I’m someone more to both bottom and top.

I disliked it especially now as many times I woke up in a hotel or some stranger place with different man/men. My sickening lust for sex is getting worse. Having sex with man alone after a while cannot satisfied me. And I’m again hate being toyed by those disgusted men. I grossed by the smelly odour from the plumb man and hate it when they held gathering with a group of men who will torn my ass apart and not spare my cock. I have to perform different disgusting acts with them as the rest watched or took turns to lay their hands on me.

Finally I was enlisted and was assigned to desk job. 9 to 5 with additional grants to support my mum & I. I stopped my ridiculous relationship with the plumb officer ending our sickening gay relationship after 4 months. I struggled hard to contain my urge for sex. It was terrible and several times I cannot control myself and I went to the public swimming pool to seek for someone who is sadly seeking for guy partner as well. It was quite easy to find someone like me preying in the public pool and the bathroom of the public pool.

I rented 2 rooms of my unit to foreigners and one of my tenant who rented a room from me together with her sister who both worked in singapore with permits. Another room I rented to a young Phillipines couple.

My Malaysian tenant was 8 yrs older than me. Her Sister living with us as also 5 yrs older than me. Both actually works in a famous night club at Paradise Center along Mount Sophia Road. The Couple was also quite young both working for a modeling company as the Husband is an award winning pro photographer and the Wife is working as a pub manager with S pass.

grouchycabi
07-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Very different story from the usual fare!

lobangkingz
09-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Hope for more updates from TS soon.

ahmouse
09-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Starting to think that this is more of a twisted fantasy then a real life story....but then again rather intriguing i must say...:D

No matter what still a nice story to read .

manicomb
09-10-2017, 06:25 PM
No matter what still a nice story to read .

Agree with you bro .

ibanezjem555
09-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Certainly an unusual and intriguing story..:cool:

Thundr
09-10-2017, 09:49 PM
camping for more

Littlerocketman
12-10-2017, 11:42 AM
I hope TS comes back with an update soon .

OysterSmurf
12-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Hope to read more.

galaxynoten
13-10-2017, 09:40 AM
I hope TS comes back with an update soon .

Hoping too .

Ilovetosex
13-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Camping for more bro...

cat81
14-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Support & camping...

Iwanboomboom
14-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Is this fiction or real story TS??? 😱😱😱

Sexythang
15-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Seek some help. Have a good relationship with a woman.

ZugZug
15-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Please continue TS

fuelhike
17-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Any update TS ?

killer_pussy
18-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Very different twist.

sickopath
19-10-2017, 12:53 AM
My life was rather routine as my desk job is simple. With the additional money I had renting out from my house, my frequent to Geylang brothel has been a daily affairs. Some days I will still roams around gardens & Swimming pool preying for guys as well. But sometimes your life can just twist and unexpected things happened.

One fine day when I went home, it was almost to 9pm. Heard some commotions between my tenants. The 2 Malaysian tenants were confronting my phillipines male tenants. The heated arguement almost turns physical if not of me stepping in right on time. Finally I managed to understand, my idiot Philippines male tenant went to took some pictures of one the Malaysian tenant while she’s bathing. No wonder as I saw one of the female tenant only wrap with towel.

Finally I resolve the matter by destroying the photo of the bathing scene and my phillipines tenant was asked to move out within a week with compensating some money to the 2 Malaysian tenants so as not to get the police involved & letting his wife know about it. That night, i masturbate at least twice thinking back of the nude pictures I saw from the camera.

The next night, both my Malaysian tenant Sister treated me to a nearby
Coffeeshop for a beer for helping them. I was trying to shake my mind off the pictures of one of the Sister nude pictures while drinking. Both sisters did not went to work that evening as we drink.

I was not a good drinker as I was also carried away and told them both about my step Father past with my mum minus me also being a toy boy to him. Both girls were older and they seem to be sympathetic about my mum past. We seems to chat well as I get to know they started to work as bargirls ever since their mum passed away in Ipoh 2yrs ago.

Both sisters were very opened that they told me they will sleep with their customer from the night club if the price is right. As I was a bit drunk and tipsy, I told them about my unusual sexual behaviour of masturbating every night before sleep but did not told them the truth about qmy sickening sexual preference. Big sis Yan seems to know I’m a bit drunk as she told her younger sis, Mei we should drink at home instead.

So we bought some beers back home and drink in their room as they do not want to see the Phillipines tenant till they moved out of my house. My room was not convenience as my mum was in it.

As I walk into their room for the first times ever since I rented it to them, the room was like a war torn zone with soiled clothing, broken panty hose, worn bra and panties, used tissues, empty instant noodle cups, cigeratte butts and empty beer cans and bottle, even used sanitary pads all over the place. I rented the room to them for half a year and guessed they never tried to clean it at all.

With the help of more beers, I took the courage to volunteering myself to clean the room for them. Both girls were not even hesitated and agreed. Immediately, I took a broom and mop with cloth and started to clean their room. I also secretly took a few of their worn panties and lingeries with sanitary pads back to my room as I was already so aroused with the sight of their room.

They don’t seem to bother at all

Uranje
19-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Camping for more!

maddog_mlvn
19-10-2017, 02:16 AM
TS pls continue with ur interesting Sickening Past.

JustANewbie
19-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the updates TS, keep them coming.

NotMyPresident
20-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the wonderful update . :)

sickopath
20-10-2017, 11:13 PM
When I’m done with the cleaning up, I had one of the most amazing night as I took the used sanitary pad and stuff in my bolster so I can hug it to sleep every night. I stole a white lace thong, a dusty panty hose & a thorn black lace bra, should be at least 32c I guess as I treat it like gold and put it up my nose and smell it. There are still little yellowish patches on the thong as I smell.

I have been very hardworking since then earning their trust as they allowed me to clean their room. I was careful as well and even volunteer to do their laundry with no charges. Both ladies were more than happy as now I have extra “night duty” to do every night as I hand wash their clothes. And of course, I have fresh soiled panties and bra to smell every day now. Sometime I will lick their worn panties before washing it. A bit salty at times but really good. I can masturbate twice just by using their worn panties wrapping around my cock.

As week later, the Filipino couple moved out of my house and I have an empty room. As the first night I spent a night in it wanted to clean it up. Thinking the sisters will not be back till next morning. I put on the stolen bra, panty hose and panties I stole and stay in the empty room by myself.

I look disgusting as I see from the mirror and masturbate. I’m really sick mentally as I was dreaming to wear it and a ugly old man just ram up my ass.

HelloGenic
20-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Nice story, support.

TimKane
21-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Nice update , thanks . :)

sickopath
22-10-2017, 08:41 PM
It was not before long as I worn the used bra and panties by the sisters and walked to Mount Faber. Mount Faber was my favourite spot to peep couples making love in the wild especially on weekends. There are several hot spot I knew usually can watched couple trying to hide in the bushes making love.

I even make 2 friends in their 30s who shared the same interest with me peeping at the couples making love and heavy petting, handjob and blowjob in the park. Best I ever watched was a teenage girl and a much older woman, likely her teacher fondling each other in the bushes thinking no one else is watching. The scene to watch both girls kissing passionately and trying to get their fingers between the legs of their partner really aroused me to shake myself twice. Sorry drifted apart.

So I was again in Mount Faber walking to my regular peeing spot one night when I see a tough but shorty guy hiding at my spot looking at a couple at their early 20s, probably some in love young couple trying to make love outdoor to save money. The shorty guy was well built but rather short, only 150cm I guess.

I walked quietly behind him as he was so focus watching at the couples and his hands were unzipping his jean pulling out his cock, I watched from behind as he started to wank on his lovely small cock, from my experience it’s not longer than 3.5 inch.

I tip toe behind him hit his butt suddenly. He let off a soft yell and turned to me. I expected his reaction and pressed him down as I squat. The couple stopped for a minute to see what the noise was but wasted no time again fondling each other.

The shorty guy stare at me as I place my finger on his lip. He was apparently scare by me as his cock was still hanging between the zip. Before he react to me, I grab his short cock lightly and stroke gently. The shorty guy did not struggled as I whispered softly to him in mandarin to continue watch the free sex show as I continue to stroke his softened and scared little coke.

He did not struggled to my surprise as I felt his cock starts to get hard again in my hands. Then as I getting bold, I move my hand up his belt and unbuttoned his jean. I pull his jean down as he remains focus watching the couple making out in their clothes on.

I kneel down voluntarily as I suck on his cock when the shorty guy was surprise I sucked on him as he grab my hair pushing in his cock deeper into my mouth. I sucked him well as he cum in mouth within 5 mins. I spit out his dum in my mouth. I can see he has not got enough as he did not bothered to pull up his jean but instead started to shake his already soft cock again watching the unknown couples making love in front of us.

So I did a naughty move as I pull down my shorts and push his hand to feel my cock. He turned to me looking surprise as I was wearing a girl panties. I smile as I pull up my shirt to also shown him my bra I’m wearing. He’s gave me a funny smile and hugged me to him. Then he pulled up his jean and pull off my short completely before sucking my cock with my girl panties on.

sickopath
22-10-2017, 08:46 PM
His suction was damned good and as I almost about to cum. He let go my cock from his mouth and stood up pulling up my shirt and sucks on my nipple with my bra on. His other hand was not free as he continues to wank my cock furiously.

I moaned shortly and return him a favour and stroke his tiny small cock fast as well. It was funny as we have 2 men hiding in the bushes masturbating for each other. And worst still I’m in girls bra and panties.

I did not know when the couple we peeped left as we both cum almost together stroking each other. Quietly without a word since start, he put on his jean and left. So I put back my clothes making sure no one sees my bra and panties Na Shea’s home. What a nice way to relive myself.

whitecheese
23-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Sarpok good story .

sickopath
23-10-2017, 09:26 PM
My lust for my 2 Malaysian tenants continues & I had an golden opportunity when both decided to rent my other empty room to their 2 cousins from Malaysia as well working for another famous nightclub at Lavendar.

So now, I have total 5 women living under the same roof as me including my Mother. I earned extra by volunteering cleaning both of their rooms as I guess they took pity of my mum plights. I usually will clean their room in the night or late evening when they left for work. I usually will wear their worn bra and panties while locking the door and on the air con. By doing this, I stopped patronising Geylang and rarely went to park & garden to prey for those dirty old uncles.

Especially one of my new tenant has a 36E cup breast. She was small built & skinny but surprisingly has a pair of big boobs which drive me crazy. I especially like to smell on her worn bra which makes me crazy.

The 4 girls also wore seducing clothings to me as much as I cannot remember since when they started walking around the hall with either their bra and shorts or t shirt or singlet with their panties. I will usually act as though nothing happened but in my heart is throbbing like crazy.

I also became their cooks as when I cooked meals on the weekends. I will cooked for them as well. The girls usually don’t cooked and the only food they cooked is instant noodle. So I became popular especially when I start preparing home cooked food for them. Since then, they also started to pay me extra.

Times were good living with 4beautiful women & my mum when all good things won’t last. The 36E breast girl was pregnant.

basfreak
24-10-2017, 07:11 AM
really enjoyed your writing, keep it coming.

meijipcc
24-10-2017, 07:54 AM
hope there are more to come. support support.

sickopath
24-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Having a permit and get pregnant is not allowed as I heard from the girls. They were all panicked as the earnings in Singapore is too good for them to give up and best of all, she don’t even know who’s the Father is as she had slept with many men for money. I acted innocently over hearing my tenants conversations as they always treated me like a little Brother or maid anyway.

I get to understand them better as they are rather poor in Malaysia and to give up the opportunity to make money in singapore is unacceptable. They do share with me at times earning more than 8000 a month do happens.

Ultimately to them abortion is the only solution and I was tasked to bring my tenant with 36E breast, sorry, I missed her breast. Her name is Yan by the way to one of the clinic in Jalan Besar. The abortion was done and she was weak. I hug her tight to me and we took a cab home that day.

It was my best enjoyable time. I disgustingly took advantage of her whenever I can the moment she was weak after the abortion. Emotionally she was sad and physically she was weak, Yan was 8 years my senior. I became someone she emotionally rely on since I was with her throughout the abortion.

I cannot forget when she was still drowsy as I hug her close to me to home on the cab. I pervertly uses my hands to touch her breast or arm to rub her, hugging her close to me on the way home. Yan was rather defenceless and I did it carefully not to overdo it. But the taxi Uncle keep looking back to the back mirror at her breast and gave me a wicked smile when we alight as I guess he must have seen me taking advantage of her in the cab.

So sickening as I still continues to take advantage of Yan after her abortion, I was also clearing my leave waiting for ORD so I have plenty of time at home. I cooked for her some tonic and help her with the washing as well. Waiting for her to bath while I prepare herb warm bathing water for her si I can peep at her while she bath. Yan has not been wearing bra while she was recuperating at home. You can imagine me bringing her food to her food and stare at her while she eats. I can see through her shirt and her big breast was throbbing. I was masturbate like hell after that making sure I used the girls panties to clean my cum after that.

Fairy tale does not happened to me as I do not get a chance to fuck even though I took care of Yan well. She did not even bothered to appreciate of me rather than paying me more money to take care of her. Yan just took me as someone who take cares of her when she’s sick and after 2 weeks of recuperating, she’s recovered and I back to my own self again.

Knowing I have not much luck with girls, I started to patronise Thai ladyboy at Desker. I remember the first ladyboy I had sex with was from Thailand with a big cock of almost 7.5 inch. She was quite manly and thus not much customer I guess. She offered me sex service for$20 only I remembered. Since I hv never tried a ladyboy, i decided to give it a try and we went to one of the temporary motel which I pay only $5.

Truthful
24-10-2017, 09:50 AM
nice story, do continue sharing.

damdan
24-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Good story , support .

sickopath
26-10-2017, 08:12 AM
We went to the filthier room which I paid for $5 as she zip down my jean before she squat down and blow me hard. Although I am an experience in sex with many people, this Thai ladyboy definitely gave me one of the best blowjob. I leaned against the wall trying to control myself but failed as I cum in her mouth less then 3mins.

Was really shock her blowjob skill was so good as she stood up showing me my cum as she opened her mouth and walked to the bathroom holding my hand. I was just like a innocent boy following a much taller transsexual that look like a man in ladies dress as she spit off my cum before cleaning up my cock while I still wearing my clothes on.

She lead me to the bed still with my zip down with my cock hanging out as I looked at her ugly face as she started to fondle my softened cock. Then she asked me want second round for another $20. I nod my head.

I reached for my wallet and handed her a $50 and told her to keep the change. She frenched me as our tongue fights and I tasted my own cum from her mouth as her hands work to remove my shirt and half pulled down my jean hanging on my knee with my shoe on. She rolled up her short skirt exposing her panties as she slid it aside and pulled out her fully erected huge and thick cock. I looked at her with my eyes wide opened as she pulled off her top showing me her big curvy C size breast wearing black lacy bra.

I have never seem a ladyboy as she my first as she held on her at least 7.5 inch thick cock and slide it in my mouth. I struggled as it my first time taking such a big cock. But as my experience, I too gave her a good blowjob and I’m good at deep throat as she was surprised I’m so good in blowing her.

We managed a 69 with me on top of her since she rather big size at least 80kg. I sucked her so well that she actually cumin my mouth and on my face without warning. Her cum was so warm and thick. She panted heavily and removed all her clothes finally showing her completely nude big breast and long thick cock. She held my hand tot he bathroom second time washing me gently and gave me a good scrub using her bare hands. I enjoyed her washing as she praised me I’m very good in sucking.

We went to the bed sharing only 1 disgusting yellowish towel and dried our body before she wrap her body with the towel and took out $10 asking me to wait and she left the room. My guess is she must have paid for extended time to use the room.

Within minutes she’s back and she told me she extended the room for another 2 hours with a wicked smile. I was quite caught surprise but nodded my head before she took out stack box of condom and tissues papers.

We wet kisses passionately before she licked my body. My cock was not spared as she stroke me expertly and I was hard again. I too returned her favour as I stroke her big tool well. The. She gave me a good rimming with her tongue fucking my my arse hole. I moaned as she did it so well and before I knew it, I cummed again. She did not stop as she continues rimming me and stroking me hard and I was being pressed on unable to free myself with her body weight on me as I cried to beg her to stop. I have never being rimmed and someone stroking me hard and firm dafter cumming although the orgasm I had extended to the max.

Finally she stopped and before I almost suffocated and completely wasted. She used her hands and wipe my sperm before rubbing it on my arse. I was too exhausted and before I knew it. She capped herself and spread open my legs wide. Slowly she pushed in her cock into my arse as within minutes, she was fucking me in my arse completely inserting her big tool and toying with my cock before I had a full erection again.

She was very experience as we changed many positions while she continues to arse fuck me for almost solid 20 minutes before cumming in my arse. She almost killed me as her heavy body weight on TOP of me. Her hands never failed to toy my cock throughout. Then she removed the condom as she cum the second time.

My cock was still hard as she capped me and sit on top of me inserting my cock into her arse. Then she spit some saliva on her hand and wet her arse as well. Finally I get a chance to fuck her arse and watched her softened cock swinging as she ride me. She guided me many positions fucking her arse before I cummed for the third time.

I was completely wasted as she washed me up and dressed up. She kissed me passionately as I handed her another $50. Unknowingly, I asked her to had a coffee together and she agreed. We walked to the wet market nearby together holding hands as we attracted a lot of staring. I understand I will do the same as well as she was at least 175 tall, big size, ugly and exactly a man wearing dress walking on the street with a Chinese local man at his early 20s, who will not stared and shocked.

madpig88
27-10-2017, 07:11 AM
nice updates ts!

sickopath
27-10-2017, 07:58 AM
But still, me is me. I don’t care as we chatted happily over coffee although her English is really bad. She’s from Hat Yat and only be here for 14days under visiting pass and I was her first customer after she stood on the street for 4 hours with no customer. I was sickening enough to fell for her as I continuous to patronise her for the next 2 weeks. I brought for movies the last day, shopping as I paid for some cheap clothings she bought. Her business was not too good but managed to pick up a few men due to her food and hardworking services.

The last night I bought her home as my mum was away for a short trip to JB organised by the special needs associations with volunteers from a mega church locally.

We had a crazy night together. as both of us have strong sex drive and unknown to her I had many experiences with many men as she thought I was innocently acted like she’s my first “man” She took care of my arse with lots of gentle loving care and rimmings. My cock was not spared as she never failed to make me cum time after time. My sixth shot of orgasm that night I remembered was noting but air. She dried me till I’m completely wasted both my cock and my arse.

I was never been spent sexually by another “man” completely in a night. She was my first and most unforgettable ladyboy till today. Later that next day, I send her to Golden Mile where she bought a bus ticket home. She gave me her contact and address in Hat Yat and I promised her to pay her a visit next week when I got back my red ID after ORD.

Times passes fast as I was on the bus travelling alone to Hat Yat looking for my first ladyboy who is plumb with big breast and a huge cock. My 4 tenants Malaysian ladies were kind enough to agreed to help take care of my mum including washing her and feeding her as what they will do sometimes as we grew close like a family. My mum is quite independent but only at times she did washed herself cleaned.

The bus journey was killing as it took about 9 hours before crossing the borders and I saw Nam, my first ladyboy I knew at Desker Road was already standing at the terminal waiting for me. Came along was her 3 friends to my surprise, but from first glance you know they are all ladyboy. But still very pretty compare to Nam. Nam waved at me happily when she saw me alightling and the 4 “girls” walked in fast pace towards before Nam gave me a big hug I almost suffocated.

I was being introduced to the other 3 ladyboy who Nam said was her “Sister” and the next 2 days we will all be together as they will show me Hat Yat. I was wondering innocently in my mind as I was supposed to stay at Nam place then if they come along, it will be very inconvenience for us to make love.

JustANewbie
27-10-2017, 08:10 AM
really like this story, support your thread TS.

sickopath
28-10-2017, 08:21 AM
We took a local bumpy ride of their Tutu taxi to Nam place in quite a remote area. I started to regret to travel this far to meet up a ladyboy. The tutu was small and all us five trying to squeeze in it was already killing plus me travelling 9 hours with no rest, hot weather coming up next. Terrible experience and dusty dirty filter road and houses everywhere really sank my heart.

Nam & her friends brought me to eat at one of the street with braised pork and rice with fried basil dishes and lots of green vegetables. It was almost close to noon and I am starving. The food was fantastic Good. I requested from Nam less travelling but needed rest as I’m tired. She happily brought me to her place buy yet another disappointment.

The house was no where in the forest, isolated and lots of chicken and pigs roaming around. It’s a rundown old private farm to me with fences everywhere. Nam took me to my room, there a big hole on TOP of the roof where I can see the sky. But finally I saw a big wooden cosy bed which pleased me. The bed is so big I think can sleep at least 8 persons. But not to expect too much as it’s make of wood and straws on it covered with a huge cloth. But I’m already happy as I took out my presents for Nam and passed her some money for hosting me. But she rejected and told me the earnings from Singapore is enough to last her for 6 months or more.

What come next was really surprising as the girls brought me to a open well just outside the house with a big tub. Nam and her friends started to remove my clothes as I stopped them. Told them this is embarrassing but I was being ignored as they took off all my clothes within minutes and I was naked facing 4 ladyboy in the open.

Blushing as I sat in the wooden tub as they poured the chilling well water on me. I felt instant relieved as they scrub my back and body. I closed my eyes initially as I was shy but I soon dozed off. It was just too comfortable being washed by 4 pairs of hands. The next thing I know, I felt my head resting on a pair of hard artificial boobs in the tub. I opened my eyes and saw the 4girls were nude, I meant completely naked. Nam is the biggest in size while the other three has practically b cup boob or no boobs at all. But I can clearly see their different size of cocks hanging between their legs. Quite a bit of sight first time looking at 4 ladyboys nude. The feeling is funny, not sure how to explains it.

After a good scrubbing and body massage from them I was totally refreshed. As I stood up trying to reach for the towel, Nam squat down and started to give me a nice blowjob. My cock is already roaring for actions after the power massage and scrubbing from them. The rest of my body was not spared and they licked and fondle my body especially I have another ladyboy rimming my arse. I moaned and looked around thinking free sex show for the animals to see.

I counter them by fondling and stroking whichever cocks that come along and the feelings was great. Then, as I grab one of their whip I dun even their name till now, I realised I do not have any condom. But they don’t seem to bother as i sickening enough to do it raw with them anal. Luckily for me till date, I did my test and free from STD, AIDS.

Next I pushed Nam on her four before ramming up her anal raw and next I have another ladyboy trying to have anal sex from my back. I felt someone fingering my ass hole with soap but I ignore and continue fucking Nam ass before I felt another cock inserted to my ass as well. I was instantly sandwiched between both ladyboy with another 2 licking my body and wet kisses with me.

I cum in Nam ass raw in no time. The thinkings of me getting diseases and AIDS was no longer a worries to me. Really sickening though. I washed up and soon lie on the bed dozing off naked. Guess living with Nam is a naked paradise to me.

I was awakened by a strong aroma as I was hungry, I slept soundly for quite a while as it was almost sunset. Woke up with the 4 of them in their aprons with no clothes on preparing and laughing away preparing dinner. I walked out and pee on the vegetation’s when Nam told me to go to the little house instead not too far from our hut. I felt like watching survivor series myself now like a wild man with 4 wives.

Dinner was decent as we were all naked eating and dessert is the best with me having anal sex with them. Taking turn to ram their ass was really amazing. Guess they prefer to be topped but I was also being fuck in the ass twice by Nam and her Friend before cumming thrice time and collapsed on the bed dozing off. Hard to elaborate in details as it was Super messy having sex woth 4 ladyboys. Lots of sucking, lots of rimmings and lots of anal sex. Very sickening as usual.

Woke up the next morning with 2 of them sucking and licking on my cock. Had a cum in mouth before gettin* up from the bed to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I gave some money to them as I really appreciate their hospitality and the good sex. It was little from me but later Nam told me the money I gave them is enough for a month of their living expenses.

I requested no outing as I more interested in having sex, as many as I can then go sight seeing. Then Nam offered me deal I cannot resist, to pay for sex with 2 teenage girls from the villages.

lobangkingz
28-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the regular updates TS.

sickopath
29-10-2017, 04:39 PM
The price that Nam asked for sex with 2teenage girls from their Village was quite affordable. So I agreed and that evening after dinner, Nam & her friends left to another house which I don’t know where but within minutes, 2 girls came knocking on my door.

I walked out and was surprise as under the moon light, I had 2 young teens that looks young, probably just started puberty. Their skin was fairy tone, dark black hair and skinny. Both height was around 145-150 only, weighing less than 42kg my guess.

I never this young girls that Nam recommended but still I knew I was an idiot and brought them to the bed. I paid them according to what Nam had told me and both gave me a big smile as I paid them. Nam left is a lot of food on the table and I offered it to the girls. Both ate hungrily with even sitting down.

My hands gently fondle their small butt as they ignored me and eating hungrily. The sickening part of me as I never played with such young girls, I was aroused as I one by one remove their clothes follow by mine. Then I was shocked as both girls has very little hair growing, my guess is they just started their puberty.

I grab one of of the girls and spread her legs and started to eat her almost bare pussy while fingering another as we were all nude standing by the dining table. The girl who I was licking was wet as I licked her and I spread her legs even wider and inserted my cock into her from the back. I did not wear any condom and I fucked her while she’s moaned and continue eating.

After fucking her for a while, I pulled out my cock and saw some blood stain on it. I did not bothered and walked to the second girl and carried her up. Her hand was dirty with food as I placed her on the table and spread her legs, she was much harder to penetrate than the first girl so I spit some saliva on my hand rubbing on her hairless pussy before pushing in my cock. I can see her painful expression as I tried to push in my cock but it only aroused me as I force on her even harder and finally her almost hairless pussy swallow my whole cock in her as I fuck her hard and fast.

Her moans and crying was arousing me so much that I did not control myself well and cum in her raw. I watched as I panting hard for air and pulled out my cock from her pussy, there were blood and semen mixed dripping from my cock.

I did not think much but later Nam told me that 2 girls were actually virgin. That night, I had twice sex with both before dozing off till the next day afternoon. I had a crazy night as I taught the girls to lick each other in front of me, teach them how to suck my cock and lick my arse. I also taught them how to french together while I had raw sex with them.

I left that evening back to Singapore as I kissed Nam farewell. I gave Nam some money again to thank her for her hospitality but she did not accept. I was moved but still I left her some money before boarding the train back to Singapore. It a very memorable trip as I continue to share more sickening past I had

Lian&Hua
29-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Sarpok sarpok! Good thread!:D

KnowItAll
30-10-2017, 07:35 AM
like your story.. power.. share more soon pls.

sickopath
01-11-2017, 08:43 PM
I started a new high risk sickening acts not too long after my Hat Yat trip. I started to steal worn bras and panties. It’s all happened when one fine late night after my night work out to Mount Faber when I walked under a block near my house when I was hit by a wet and worn out old bra on my head.

I looked up in shock and saw a middle aged Chinese lady looking down at me apologetic from 3rd storey of the kitchen. Visually I can see she’s wearing a black spaghetti strip top. She was yelling sorry to me in Chinese as I pick up her bra and felt extremely horny as I don’t want why and I walked up the stairs with her bra.

She answered the door and I see her clearly, middle aged aunties in her fifties, plumb curly hair, she’s not wearing bra but can see through her top with big aurora. I stared at her for a while when reached her door as she keep apologise me in Chinese. I gave her a wicked smile and returned her wet bra.

I walked back home rubbing one hand on my erected cock and another hand smelling my hand which hold on the wet bra earlier. As I reached my house block, I purposely walked to the back of the block. I looked at the floor and looking around. Guess it was my lucky night, I saw a white lace bra, a bit yellowish at the side laying on the floor. It was not uncommon as people will drip their clothes out of window at times especially during windy night.

I looked around to make sure no one and picked up the bra form the floor, then my eyes glowed as I saw some thing more interesting and arousing. Not too far near the bin. Someone threw a used sanitary pad down on the floor. I walked to it carefully as no one sees me and pick up the pad.

Sickening I was I saw traces of blood on it and I fold it in half and stiffed both the bra and the used pad in my pocket. I hurriedly home and locked myself in the bathroom and I stroke my cock with the bra and used pad I picked and cum twice. I smell the bra and used the pad to wrap around my cock and cum again. It’s was a feelings I cannot described.

sickopath
02-11-2017, 02:16 AM
I continues going to peep at others and on/off stealing others bras & panties whenever possible but lick was on my side as I was careful not to be seen and I will do it not on a same area more than twice. Geylang was still my regular “relieve” but still prefer to be fondle by stranger at Swimming pool and some gay pub at times. I started to hunt for younger boys as well to satisfy my urge as I think of my past being toyed by step Father always makes me horny.

I started working part time as an Insurance Agent after completing my course after National Service. Mum passed away a month later due to a road accident. The world seem to be ending and I turned to sex even more to relieve my griefs. I was also in U the same year to pursue my degree. Then my insurance manager, 22 years my senior, my first relationship just happened.

She’s a Chinese, local, divorced with a Son. She was quite close to me when my mum passed away as I was under her team as a part time agent. We became good friends after that. I remembered it was Xmas eve when she suddenly invited me for dinner at her place after knowing I was alone with no one to celebrate. She too was alone as her son will be spending the Xmas with her ex Husband and she’s not joining the family as she was not in good term with her parent after the divorce.

So left the 2 of us in this lonely planet as she invited me to join her for a dinner together at her place. A little bit of her, her name is Kelly, 43, divorced with a 2 yrs old Son. Lived alone at the east, senior manager at a insurance company, tough, success woman in her career. Physical is great with nice assets, standing at 168cm, 48kg, 32C, a bit taned and she’s Super horny-only get to know this after my Xmas dinner with her.

sponge05
02-11-2017, 07:04 AM
nice and interesting story, do continue with it.

MouseBert
02-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Camping for more!

sickopath
02-11-2017, 09:04 PM
It was just a stupid dinner with cold ham and turkey bought from Cold Storage. But eating with Kelly was something interesting as we are both adult although Kelly is much more senior than me. We knew this is not just a decent dinner at her place.

Kelly was one hell of a horny woman, we were both carrying all the food but she seem to cannot wait as soon as we were both in her place, door closed and all food dropped on the floor as she kisses me as we were both nude desperately stripping each other.

Her blowjob was so powerful that I cum in her mouth the first round less than 10 mins and she sucked me dry. But she was shocked when I was recuperate and we had sex raw on the sofa lasting almost 40 mins estimated. My stamina was good as I had sex with her non stop. I did not cum in her and ended the second round cum on her face.

She grab the Christmas fruit cake we bought on the floor and rubbed it in my cock before licking on it. She also tried to stuffed my ass with sausage stuffing we bought. But I recuperate from second round quite fast as my cock was hard again. Kelly was very surprise of my strong sex drive as I get rough on her and squeeze her C boobs almost out of shape.

I continues fucking her hard and furious as she yelled as she climax times after times. We had sex that night 5times before me ending stuffing the ham in her pussy before eating her. Her boobs were still firm and not lagging after birth. Her pussy was slightly loose but good for me. Free pussy to fuck is always good.

It was a messy and dirty Christmas dinner naked and wild sex. It was almost 4 am before we stopped and washed up finally. It was almost 6 hours of non stop sex for me and I’m still good. She was almost begging me to stop on my 5th round. But I was never going to waste this golden opportunity as I carried her to the bathroom and continues another 1 more round under the shower.

Kelly was amazed with my strong sex drive but I did not share with her anything about my past sickening sex experience. I went home myself after cleaning her house as she collapsed on the bed and doze off. I was laughing in my heart as I had my first permanent sex partner.

Kelly and I became Fuck buddy as I will spend many night since Christmas either at her place or mine. We almost had sex almost Everyday.

SlowWalker
02-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Good story , support .

Support here too

sickopath
03-11-2017, 05:01 AM
Kelly and I had some of the wildest sexy you can imagine. We had sex in her place, my place, in the cinema, in toilet of shopping mall, in her car, in the park, at East Coast, HDB staircase, in Swimming pool......

Kelly was so horny that it has become a habit that she would like to fondle my groin whenever there is an opportunity for us to be alone. We can had lunch together at the foodcourt when her hands will unzip my pant under the table as she will stroke my cock in public while she’s continue eating her lunch. Then she will demand me to cum on her hand if possible. This is really excited as I have to try to cover myself with her handbag everytime.

That’s not the worst, her favourite sex game on me is wanting me to pull down whatever I’m wearing while she drive me to school or we are in a date in her car while she drives. She also wanted me not to wear underwear since then so she can always play with my cock whenever she can. Her sex drive was really strong and we explored many ways to satisfy her and of course I always act innocent and never shared with her my past but my stamina has satisfied her well. I actually save many money while we both were together as I had very little time for myself so I need not to patronise Geylang or prey for guys to satisfied myself as Kelly will dried semen almost Everyday.

Once we both travelled to Phuket for a short holidays with Kelly and we had one of the craziest time together as we engaged 2 Thai masseurs to do full body massage in our room but it turn out we paid sex with them.

madpig88
03-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Nice updates, keep them coming. :)

huangxiaozhu
03-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Support here too

Support here also

Phython1
03-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Cool and a bit weird to read initially but getting very Interesting!!

Keep posting the update TS and thank you for the material!!

sickopath
03-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Already from we meet till we depart from Changi Airport till we touches Phuket, kelly was toying with my cock. I even cummed on the plane all thanks to Kelly wonderful but discreetly hands in my jean till my cock.

We had our first sex in Phuket hotel as soon as we closed the door behind us as I fold up Kelly blouse and push aside her panties and raped her raw and cum in her within minutes. Our clothes were still nicely intact as I saw my cum leaking to the side of Kelly legs but she ignored and grab my hand and zipped up my jean as we left the room for lunch.

After a heavy lunch with Thai street food, we went back to the hotel to wash up and one more round of making love before Kelly called for the traditional Thai massage for room service.

2 petite Thai masseurs knocked on our room. Kelly called for a 3 hours full body couple massage and the first hour of massage was just marvellous. The world best oil massage has to be Thailand.

But Kelly started complaining to the girls after the first hours as my guess is the girls were tired. They were both short, small built, tanned skin, short hair but young, my guess is both were less than 18. Both girls keeps apologising to Kelly as I thought it was just a decent complaint from Kelly before she’s really wanted to pick up the phone to call for the manager.

I stopped her as I pity the 2 girls who apparently new and not lack of experience with no stamina. To be honest, it can be Super dead tiring to massage continuously for 3hours. The 2girls were appreciative about me helping them and spoke to us in broken English explaining and offered a massage specially for couples only. As this is restricted to offer to the hotel guest, the 2 Thai masseurs wanted us not to keep it a secret.

Kelly was amazed at the offer and took out some cash and passed to the girls wanting them to do a good job or she will call for the manager. Kelly has such a straightforward and generous character that I have to give in to her but can’t wait for the special massage.

Kelly and I were both nude laying side by side on the water bed specially for in house guest. We were both asked nude anyway for the massage earlier but this massage works specially on our sexual organ. It is actually a less tedious massage and usually offers to sex tourist but seldom to couples.

Within minutes, I can hear Kelly’s moaning and my cock is stiff and hard from the works of the Thai masseurs. I hugged Kelly close to me and told the girls to continues to focus their massage on our lower body as I fondle Kelly topless nice C cup. I can see the 2 Thai masseurs were smiling at each other as I squeezing Kelly’s breast out of her usual shape. Then Kelly moaned loudly as she had her orgasm.

I cannot take it anymore and ignoring that both Kelly and I were covered in oil and the 2 young Thai masseurs were in front of us. I rest on Kelly before penetrating her with no trouble at all and had sex with her right in front of the 2 Thai masseurs.

I was especially excited as it was the first time I had sex with Kelly and watching us is 2young Thai girls. What was even best is the 2 girls were massaging my back and inner thigh of Kelly that it gives me more energy and even erotic that I make love with Kelly for a long 45-almost an hour and I still unable to cum and already Kelly had her multiples orgasm that she is begging me to stop.

I felt so much as a man never in my life conquering a middle aged woman, (Kelly), right in front of 2 young Thai masseurs. The 2 girls were looking at me all this while as I cruelly raped Kelly in all positions and many times they will help to continue to massage Kelly to let her had many more orgasm she can take.

Kelly was almost screaming in dying breath asking me to stop raping her as she pointed to the 2girls that if they are willing, she will pay them so I can have sex with them. Immediately I stopped and asked the girls what their price. It’s not expensive as they do provide extra service to make more and with no hesitation, I have both of them naked with me hugging them and continues to rape Kelly.

It was the craziest night as I took turns to have sex with the girls and ruthlessly continue to fingered or make love with Kelly. The 2girls spent total 4.5 hours in out room and it was my first very best experience to make love with 3 women.

Kelly tipped the girls handsomely and scrambled back to bed blaming me for being such a jerk. It was a wonderful experience but the next day was even better with an experience with a Thai ladyboy.

Kim63
03-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Nice update TS

boschboy
03-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Nice update TS

Yes really nice

sickopath
04-11-2017, 04:33 AM
We went to the local Thai disco for a drink the following night. Kelly & I were tipsy after some nice mixes of liquor. Kelly laid closely on my chest as her hand slip in to my jean and stroked me. My cock was again been toyed by Kelly in the pub but the feels are thrilling. I returned her a favour by moving my hand between her legs from her baggy blouse as I fingered her.

Extremely thrilling to do this in public on a foreign land but of course our bold move was also watched by someone. A pretty “lady” in her sexiest outfit approach us while Kelly & I was pleasuring each other at a nice corner of the disco.

She had one of the most charming smile as she spoke to us praising our boldness and loving hands exploring each other body in public and she offered to join. Kelly & I knew she’s a ladyboy from her manly tone but was easily distracted by her killer feminine body more feminine than a woman.

We quickly settle with a reasonable price as Kelly had spoke to me earlier before the trip she wanted to watch me having sex with a transsexual. I wouldn’t mind at all in fact and will be pleased to do so. Since the ladyboy approached us, it’s an opportunity not to be missed and we were soon on our way back to the hotel as the 3of us chatted and hanky panty each other so well. Best she spoke very good English. Her name was Nam.

Kelly wasted no time in the pub fondling Nam as I saw the bulge growing between Nam legs with Kelly naughtily toying her New found Friend. As I watched them exchanging wet kisses, another 2 of Nam’s Friend came. The situation was instantly even better as they were another 2 beautiful classic Thai ladyboy offering their service to us. Obviously Kelly is one wild, horny and open middle aged rich woman and with no hesitation, the 5 of us were on our way to the hotel.

Kelly was the obvious leader in the group or more like a queen as she’s the paymaster. Her generosity has attracted all the attention from the 3 beautiful lady boy. I was fine with it as it’s my first experience with ladybboy and no knowing what to expect actually.

As soon as we were back to the room, Kelly has almost stripped all the 3 boys aka ladyboy in their baby suits. I sat on the edge of the bed watching them exploring each other on the bed. Funny as I thought laldyboy prefer man than woman but my guess is since Kelly is generous in engaging their service, the ladyboys is only right to focus on her needs.

What adore me was watching 4 beautiful woman with 3 had their cocks hanging between their legs pleasuring each other and as I watch on. It was in no time Kelly was having sex with Nam while sucking the other 2 in her mouth.

I was very aroused by now watching them on the bed and stripped naked. I join in as I exchanges wet kisses with one of the ladyboy as Kelly took my cock totally in her mouth while stroking the other 2. They shifted their attention on me as well. As I have Kelly sucking me and Nam was making love with her at the Same time while I had the other 2ladyboy on my side.

Kelly took turn to have sex with all three boys as it was much erotic and mind blowing. I of course was not spared and Kelly ended the orgy session with me having sex with her and we both been sandwiched by another 2 lady boys having anal sex on us. It was totally mind blowing while Kelly & I make love with the other 3ladyboys finding their ways to have anal sex with us as requested by Kelly.

Finally Kelly and I was totally drained and exhausted. All 3 ladyboys ended the session cum in Kelly ass and pussy including mine. It was a crazy night as we used all the 6 boxes of condom.

My anal was swollen and aching in the morning as I woke up. It still I was not spared as Kelly requested me to have anal sex with the 3 ladyboy again. I was so tired but still manage a hard on and cap on the last packet of condom before putting up a nice anal show of me dominating the 3 beautiful boys in front of Kelly.

Kelly ordered a sumptuous breakfast sent to our room as we all 5 had our breakfast on the bed naked. It was really erotic to watch. Feeling painful in my anal, I requested from Kelly to send the ladyboys away after the breakfast. But Kelly was not done as she continues her love making with the 3 ladyboys while I relaxed in the Jacuzzi provided in the room.

I went home after the trip being totally spent and exhausted adding on a painful anal experience. Forget to mention that the 3ladyboy have thick and long serviceable cock that was bigger than me. What a amazing experience and Kelly and I continues some wild sex experience that I will share more.

It was

i^Xi0n
05-11-2017, 05:34 AM
TS this is an interesting and nicely written story, great work.

sickopath
05-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Kelly was one hell of a horny and desperate woman, Glad that I found her as she really satisfied my sickening demand for sex and she herself is also sickening demanding sex from me Everyday. She will meet me after my school on weeksday for quickies either in Motels or in some secluded public area. Weeks end I will spent my whole day making love and having sex with Kelly. She has really becomes my “sugar mummy” and her appetite is huge but luckily not as sickening as me. At times she will wants to have sex only once but I will usually have sex with her at least twice a day. Or I will not be satisfied and go back to Geylang again for paid sex. But I will never let Kelly know about it as I’m afraid of losing her as now she’s will satisfied me both in sex and financial as well.

I have since able to focus on my degree as I need not to work as part time Insurance Agent anymore since Kelly is paying me for all my expenses. I also manage to have her to relieve my sickening sex desires. Soon, I get to know Kelly group of friends who were mostly of her age in their mid forties and fifties. These group of rich “Taitai” were all her friends from college & school which have good financial backup. There are also a group of successful women in success careers from all aspects.

I was soon known to these group of “Taitai” as Kelly’s godson aka “toy boy” many times the ladies will seduce me when Kelly brings me to attend their gatherings and parties but I don’t seems to understand what they wanted until I went with Kelly for a usual mahjong session at Katong.

In the mahjong session, I met Kelly’s Cousin, Nancy-she’s in her early fifties, successful woman who owns 6 childcare centers, Lucy-she’s in her late forties, high position in a shipping company and last, Susan-she’s in her mid forties, Kelly old classmate in Yale, currently a free lance lecturer with a PHD.

Our mahjong session with us 5 turns out to be a unexpected sex party with them. But I’m sure they have it planned.

dalazza
05-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Nice, camping for more :D

whate
05-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Nice Story TS

sickopath
06-11-2017, 12:58 AM
My addiction to sex was like a mentally & physically illness yet I’m too shy to disclose to anyone. Luck was on my side to know Kelly and lead me to a world of being toyed by richer women. No regrets at all but to think back, the experience with older women can be quite painful.

The mahjong session looks normal as usual. I was just their little waiter serving them tibits and drinks while the girls play. The 2 storeys bungalow at Katong was fully air conditioned and the funny thing is there are no Maids around. So I was The Maid initially before Susan started openly asking Kelly & my sexual relationships.

I’m not sure whether Nancy, Lucy & Susan were married but these 3 women looks gorgeous and they were all Chinese. I was a bit blush when Kelly shared with them our daily sexual activities and even how I enjoyed being licked and ass rimmed by Nancy.

The ladies were especially impressed when Kelly told them we had sex Everyday even when Kelly is having her menses. Then again Susan suddenly hit my bum hard while I was serving her some coffee and the coffee splashed all over me. She suggested I should be wearing only my briefs to serve them for once since there’s only 5 of us and they wanted to see my body.

Kelly without hesitation spoke to me in a commanding tone to ask me to take off my clothes and served them. I was unwillingly at first when Kelly pulled me to the kitchen begging me to give her face as she’s not willing to lose face in front of her bunch of good friends and they just merely teasing us and jealous since she’s so old yet can find a much younger Boyfriend.

I was convinced although unwillingly but as I understand the egoistic Kelly has, I obliged to Susan request. So I with much embarrassment, remove my clothes when I remembered I did not wear underwear as it has become a habit when knowing Kelly so she can fondle and played with my cock at her convenience.

Kelly was not even bothered as I told her shyly on the mahjong table and she actually asked me just be naked and serve them. The other 3 girls were laughing and Kelly was getting angry for me to embarrass her. So I left with no choice as I cannot make Kelly angry not because I love her but I cannot to lose such a good fxxx buddy and supporting me financially.

It was Susan again suggesting I wear Kelly panties to avoid any embarrassment. Nancy then suggested she has some male clothing in her room upstairs by her Boyfriend. So she without asking grab my hand and walked to her room.

Upon entering the room, I was quite surprised with the elegant decoration of the master bedroom and a double King’s size bed. Nancy took out a small luggage case and opened it. I did not have a chance to check it out when the rest of the ladies were entering the bed room as well.

Now it’s again awkward for me but the ladies seems to ignore me and stopping the mahjong chatting away. Then Nancy took out an over size man brief and asked me to put it on, I looked at the red Calvin Klein XXL brief and look at myself, I can probably wear a small size only.

I tried to reject and explains to the ladies when Kelly was rather disturbed and chided me. The girls teased her and after much hesitations, I took off my clothes and put on the over size red brief.

Kelly smile and hugged me and started to kiss me. I dare not to push her away afraid she gets angry with me again. The girls were chatting away and I felt not so embarrassing since they were not looking at us. Kelly gave me a wet kisses and I return her the kisses when her hand slip in to my brief and stroke my cock.

I startled and wanted to push her hand away but Kelly as though knew my intentions stare at me angrily and I chickened out. Her hands grab on to my soft little manhood when she stroke me. Then to my surprise Lucy came over and pulls Kelly & I to the bed and wanted us to make love for them to see.

Nancy & Lucy we’re clapping their hands upon hearing Susan suggestions. Kelly did not reply but pushes me hard to the bed and as I fell on the bed, Kelly sat on top of me and pressed her lips on mine. As I closed my eyes to avoid the girls staring at me, unexpectedly, I was being handcuffed on both hands.

I was shock and tried to sit up but Kelly pushed me down and
AST I saw Nancy walked to me with a white scarf as I was being blindfold. I struggled break free but a wet lips pressed on mine. I knew it was not Kelly as I smell a nice perfumed smell likely to be Susan. Then I felt someone was stroking my cock and not too long, my both legs were raised high when I felt 2 tongue licking on my manhood and another tongue rimming me. I was actually felt great as I am kissing with Susan probably and knew Kelly was rimming me and am sure Nancy & Lucy was sucking and licking my cock.

I stopped my struggles since I’m unable to break free and blindfolded, I gave in. Throughout the whole session, I had different women riding on me with caps. I cannot see and break free so I decided to just not do anything. But I also raised my butt up following the ladies riding on me each time and I actually did not cum for very long.

Btlovestyle
06-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Support nice story :)

sickopath
07-11-2017, 03:53 AM
Everybody must have thought it’s great to have sex with 4 horny middle aged women but I can tell you it’s not that great as well. The biting and pinching from them have make my body bruises everywhere after the session. The session lasted till a couple of hours as I cum twice. My left nipple was swollen due to their bites and my back was bleeding with scratches from the ladies.

Finally I was uncuffed and blindfold removed. My wrist was bruising due to the metal handcuff but I had a chance finally to take a good look at the ladies nude body.

Nancy was small built and a sagging b plus cup. Black aeroa and hyper active in sex. Lucy was slim and muscular as she a gym goer. A cup and natural hairless between her leg. Susan the typical stylish auntie with at least a c plus cup but slightly on the plumb side. Very hairy and love to fondle my cock since then, but sickly she also like to put on her little sex toy, the strapped on and had anal with me in many occasion after that.

I drag my tired and painful body to wash up after having a crazy session with the ladies but they did not spared me afterwhich, I had another 2 more session with this group of horny bitches before ending The ladies shaved my clean using the hair remover stickers. Ot was painful and the girls were enjoying it. Even the hair on my legs and my anal hair were not spared. That night I left with Kelly with no hair on my leg, between my legs and even my anal.

Kelly even teased me that they had a great time and will request for more sessions from me. And since then, they had regular mahjong session at least once a month and I became their sex toy. At times, I will have dinner with either one follow by a night in the hotel usually. Kelly was cool about it as her motive is only to get relieved from her sex desire and I am someone who has strong sex drive sickly that satisfied her urges and she has the finance capability to keep me.

But unfortunately, I was caught red handed with Susan in her apartment by her Husband. I was badly beaten up by Susan Husband as he is a black belt martial art goer. Vincent, Susan’s Husband, an American Born Chinese in his early 60s caught Susan and I on the bed. As mentioned I was badly beaten up by Vincent, standing at 185 tall and a martial art black belt. Susan dare not to raise a word and watching me being beaten up by Vincent.

It was a painful experience but things were not as what the normal stuff happening as weeks later. Both Susan and Vincent requested to meet me after I recuperate from his beatings. It was another sickly meet up which I ended having forced gay sex with Vincent while Susan filmed me being anal by Vincent in a mask. Will share more the next updates

madpig88
07-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the regular updates TS, keep them coming.

DewNaSing
08-11-2017, 01:47 AM
support thread..
thanks ts for sharing..;)

DNS

sickopath
09-11-2017, 07:19 AM
During this time I did not meet Kelly or any of the girls as they have knew what happened to Susan and keep a distance away from me. But Kelly did treated me well after all as she transfer some money to me and called me every day just to be sure I’m well recovering. I received a phone call weeks later from Susan as she cried on the phone telling me her Husband Vincent has been beating her since our last meet up caught by him. I pity her as I tried to console her and finally agreed to meet her outside her apartment as she said she dare not to go out of the house with bruises on her face. I took pity of her and went over to meet her after my class that day.

As I decently thought it was just a decent outside Susan house, did not think too much and soon I reached her house. The Maid opened the door and invited me to come in. I declined and told her I will wait for Susan. But instead, I saw Vincent walked towards me from the house.

Sometimes life is such a jerk, I tried to run but tripped and fell. I sprained my ankle as well. Vincent did not took pity of me as he grabbed my neck and pulled me up from the floor. He almost immediately landed a punch on my stomach and dragged me into the room.

Vincent punched me on my face again before I fell to the sofa. He yelled to his maid who was standing at a corner to get out of the house and not to come back before dinner time. Then I saw poor Susan standing behind the pillar.

Vincent sat on the sofa and yelled at Susan to come over. Now I saw Susan clearly as poor Susan had bruises everywhere and she walked to us. Vincent told me he is still very upset over Susan and I and had decided that I have to compensate him both emotionally and physically. Since Susan has admitted her affairs only with me, he will also want a taste of me in return. I will also have sex with him while Susan watched.

I was surprised to hear it from Vincent but he left me no time to think as he stood up and threw a cam recorder at Susan telling her to film he is going to have sex with me and her. Then he took out a mask and put it on. Vincent seems to have it all planned and frankly, it scared the shit out of me.

Vincent raised his hand high to wards me and told me either I stripped naked now or he was ripped my clothes off. Painfully with my sprained ankle, I struggle to sit up of the sofa and removed my clothes and I was naked. Vincent also yelled at Susan to be naked and Susan quickly stripped herself naked. I was disgusted as I saw all the bruises all over Susan naked body and finally Vincent also stripped naked laughing pervertly. We three were completely naked except Vincent with his mask on.

Susan started to film as Vincent grabbed my hair and force his hairy 6.5 inch cock into my mouth. Vincent although in his sixties do have a nice maintain body

curiousSG
09-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Support you TS for the nice and interesting story.

sickopath
10-11-2017, 03:07 AM
I was swallowing Vincent’s cock while Susan filming me and the experience was quite humiliating. Vincent had anal sex with me without protection before cumming in me. From how he has screw my ass, Vincent definitely is not a greenhorn in gay sex.

Susan was next while I took the camera for Vincent raping Susan. I was told to lick Vincent clean with my mouth after he’s done with Susan before kicking me on my stomach walking away. I helped Susan up and we both dressed up. It was the last I saw Vincent after that day. Heard from Susan many months later they had divorce and Susan had became my fuck buddy since then together with Kelly.

Kelly & Susan have became my regular sex partner since then and at time we three share the bed together. Seldom I patronise the Geylang brothel since I have 2 FB to relieve my urge. But unfortunately my urge for gay sex remains and I continues my regular hunting of other guys from Swimming pool and gay pubs.

My urge for gay sex has disgustingly force me to prey on younger teens. I remembered the first time I tried to took advantage of a young guy in his early teen hood in the pool one fine afternoon after my lesson on the U. I went to the Swimming pool at Bukit Merah Central and changed to my red Swimming trunks preying for guys but it was a quiet weekday afternoon. Only a few people in the pool and they were old guys until I saw this young guy jumping in the pool.

I tailed him in the pool waiting for my chance, and soon enough, he rested at a corner of the pool as I swam quietly to him like a predator crawling slowly to his prey at the back.

He’s a Chinese boy with nice tanned tone, I swam next to him as my hand purposely touching his thigh. That guy seem to be frightened by my move but remains in the water. I was even bolder since he’s not revisiting to my touch as I got bold and move my hand between his leg caressing his bulge between his legs. My sickening moves had move him backward to avoid my touch but I persist.

I swam behind him hugging him from his back so I can view the pool of anyone come close to us and my hand sickeningly slip into his Swimming trunk fondling his semi erected little cock with little pubic hair. My guess is he just started his puberty.

I became more daring as he did not resist so I rub my cock against his butt while my hands continue to fondle his cock in the water for quite a while till I cum in my Swimming trunk in the pool. My hands continue to fondle his lower body after that and talk to him the first time to follow me. He looked at me for a second before nodding.

I quickly held his hand and we walked to the bathroom together. Shall share what we did some of our disgusting stuff the next time.

meijipcc
10-11-2017, 08:09 AM
really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

vampangel
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
nice read
thanks for sharing
*winks*

Mookatamaihum
10-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Good story, support!

sickopath
11-11-2017, 05:13 AM
We walked into the bathroom and I choose the last empty cubicle and we walked in locking the door behind us. I had a good look at this young chap with me. Still some baby fat buy overall a very nice looking Chinese guy I would say. Have to write a few more since he’s my first catch in public pool.

I started to ask him his name, school and some other details while sitting on the closed cubicle removing my Swimming trunk. He’s remain quiet with his head down which even excited me further. I hugged him close to me and started to pull down his trunk but he resisted slightly. I can see he was blushing as I teased him telling him I like to see his little cock playing with mine and I sucked his nipple before pulling off his trunk as he least expected.

So disgustingly, we were both naked in the cubicle as I suck on him and fondle his little body before he cum in my mouth. Then I taught this little guy how to suck mine and he obediently did as told. We spent almost an hour or more in the cubicle doing disgusting stuff together and he was very accommodating to my disgusting request.

I taught him how to suck my cock as I suck his, we had Long and wet kisses together and I taught him how to tongue fuck my ass and I did the same to him. I even taught him how to ass rim my ass as we did all soft of disgusting sex acts you can imagine.

We both ended the session with cumming on each other private part. That guy named was Vincent and we we exchanged contact after that leaving the Swimming pool for a meal together at the nearby fast food restaurant. Vincent was a rather naive guy and I managed to take the advantage of him and we arranged for many meet up. He had also become my regular gay buddy as we did many many disgusting sex acts together.

With my luck, I have 2 regular fuck buddy and a gay companion since then. But sickly, I continue to engage with sexual activities with stranger mainly sex with gay especially older men. I also get to know this single old Indian man who stays alone at Beach Road as we started a sickening relationship and he leads me to more disgusting group sex with many older men. Sharing in the next updates

Hy~brid
11-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Camping for next update .

KTVbuddy
11-11-2017, 09:38 AM
nice story bro, wait here for your next installment. :)

TomDickorHairy
11-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Camping for updates ;)

sickopath
11-11-2017, 08:52 PM
As I was involved in some social volunteer work as requested by U, I joined a group of student volunteers to help cleaning up those senior houses at Beach Road once a week for months. Our job is to clean the house of this single old folks living in 1 room flat. It’s really not a nice job but I do it anyway since financially I’m comfortable with support from Kelly & Susan.

I get to make good Friend with this old guy named Nesh who already in his 70s. At first he seems to like to chat to me everytime when we cleans his house and as we get close. He shared with me many of his past being a successful business man but lost everything including his family after his business failed. Sadly he was abandoned by his children after his bankruptcy and they all went back to India including his Wife after selling all his last assets and swindle all his money.

His story doesn’t anticed me much and I paid no attention to him until once he requested me to help clean and pack his clothing in a old cabinet he has. So I was alone helping him and the rest lest to clean other units.

It was a hot and sweaty afternoon and I usually wear a singlet and a beach Bermuda with no underwear as it has been my habit not to wear one since Kelly prefer me not to wear so she can played and fondled my cock whenever she wants.

By the way Nesh had his both legs amputated due to diabetics 6 months ago and sometimes I just find it funny as he likes to be looking at me from the wheelchair while I cleans the windows or ceiling at his house. Later only when I knew he likes to peep me looking at my balls. What a sickening guy bit I like.

So that day I was folding and cleaning up his cabinet and clothes when I saw an old album under his clothes. Out of curious, I flipped his album and saw what the content of the younger Nesh naked with many young guys photos. There were mostly photo of him in groups or in pair with different naked man. Some were so young and some were olds, there’s all races of naked men taking photo with him, Indian, Malay, African, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, causation, and many sickening photo of him nude with younger man. So was so young that I knew he’s such an pervert.

True enough, while I was looking at his photo, Nesh hugged me suddenly from behind and I lost my balance sitting on him on his wheelchair. Nesh expertly slipped his hand underneath my Bermuda and grabbed my cock which is already stiffened as I was looking through his photo album. Nesh voice was just like a magnetic charm that I did what he old me to stop struggled as he stroke my cock beneath my Bermuda.

I felt Nesh hardon as I was sitting on top of his laps while he stroke my cock. He was telling me how he played with those boys and men in the picture as I enjoy his fondling and stroking while flipping through the album slowly permitting him to continue to take advantage of me. At times I was moaning softly as Nesh started to rub his cock against my ass as I sat on him on his wheelchair.

His stroke was so good as I don’t even know when he pulled off my Bermuda. Nesh was wearing just a sarong wrapping his lower body and this is what he dressed everytime when I sees him.

Before I realised, Nesh was playing with my cock and other hand rubbing gently on my arse and I felt his cock is also rubbing my butt. I don’t even know when he took off his sarong and we were both naked except my singlet. As I was quite skinny, Nesh has no problem fondling my lower body with me sitting on him naked except my singlet.

My back continues to face him when I felt moist and warm as Nesh wet his fingers with his saliva rubbing on my arse and adjusting himself on the wheelchair. I continues back facing Nesh but felt his hard cock pushing into my arse and so with a little bit of his skill, his cock was in my arse raw. He grab me on my waist as he rock clumsily on his wheelchair having anal sex with me.

I was a seasoned bottom that used to have anal sex with older men so having anal sex with Nesh makes me high as I again think of how my step Father raping my ass every night. Nesh was even better as he can stroke and masturbate my cock at the same time fucking my arse.

Although it was clumsy with Nesh fucking my anal raw on the wheelchair, I was enjoying myself and not for long, Nesh cum in my ass. He hugged me even tighter after cumming and catching his breath but continues to stroke my cock even harder as I continues to filp the album.

After a while, I felt his softened cock slipped out my arse and I felt also hid cum dripping out from my arse. But Nesh turned me around facing him and now I saw his fat disgusting extermely hairy body and his soft 7.5-8inch cock still stiff after cumming with a cum also leaking at the tip of his cock.

Then he pressed me down asking me to suck his cock and I did as told as he held on my hair mouth fucking me while I deep,throat him as he sat on his wheelchair. I continues to suck on his cock without washing after he had anal sex with me for another 30-40 mins and he cum in my mouth. I disgustingly swallow all his cum.

That day, I did not went home but spent a night in Nesh’s bed. It was my first gay experience with an Indian old man. Nesh fondling and toying with my cock was fabulous and I cum for at least 4 times all because of him fondling me. But only thing I cannot stand is his body odour everytime he was on top of me fucking my arse. But that night is not the worst as the following week when I was there, Nesh and I continues this sickly relationship at his place when a few weeks later, he called his another Indian friend around his age joining in the fun. I should have know as he always mentioned to me his favourite past time is to have gay sex with other men who has the same interest as him around the neighbourhood. And the best is this Friend of is just stayed a few blocks away and is already a grandfather. Just to add a little more, we ended up with a mass orgy of 6 old me plus me the youngest and being regular duck buddy for Nesh with 3 Indian, 2 Malays and me only being the youngest and only Chinese. Will shared more disgusting experience next time.

Nesh was quite satisfied

Knackstop
11-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Support nice story..

sickopath
12-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Few weeks have since my first sickening gay plays with Nesh & I was consecutively almost every weeks end and will stay a night at Nesh place after my volunteer work. But Nesh has invited his friend, another Indian who is already a Grandfather living a few blocks away.

I was totally not aware for Nesh threesome intention as as usual I went to Nesh place after my volunteering works. I bath at Nesh place and when done, I walked out of the bathroom naked. Then I saw Nesh was talking to his neighbour, Rajan. Rajan is 3 yrs older than Nesh but he is huge like a giant as Rajan is 190cm and weight around 95kg. So you can imagine what a giant Rajan is.

Nesh saw me and asked me to come but instead I run back inside the bathroom to put on my bermuda. Nesh laughed as he told me Rajan is also very interested in fucking my arse. I was not comfortable with Rajan because he’s the biggest man I seem by far now. And true enough, Rajan has a thick and long cock similar to the African man when I had an painful arse ripping later.

Rajan walked towards me and I almost fainted with his sweaty smelly body but Rajan just don’t care and hug me. I was taken by surprise as he carried me up from the bathroom and started to kiss me and licking my neck. That was gross but arouse me as I have always dream to have sex with a “giant”.

I almost fainted when I felt his hairy hands and body as Rajan carried me to Nesh when Nesh pull my bermuda down in just one pull. Rajan hand was fats as he grab my cock almost immediately and stroke me while he continues his disgusting licking and wet kisses on me.

Then I felt my cock as wrapped with a warm and moisture mouth of Nesh. I felt Nesh was forcing his finger into my arse as I moaned. I have Rajan carrying me and licking my neck and ear. I moaned even louder when Nesh suck my cock really good. I was being sandwiched by 2 indians men first time in my life. But it’s not fun anymore as Rajan body odour was very strong.

Then I realised anything, I was being thrown on the bed as Nesh removed his sarong and sat next to me. Then I saw Rajan with terrifying as he looks like a bear, tall big size with a really beer belly plus a long and thick cock swinging between his legs.

Before I knew anything, Nesh planted his lips on mine with his hand stroking my cock. I moaned as I held on to Nesh cock and Rajan cock together using my both hand and stroke them as well. Here the scene was really erotic and pervert as three naked men squeezing on the bed and 2 fat elderly Indian men in their 70s and me a skinny Chinese in my early 20.

Nesh afterwhich shifted in front of me with his legs wide open and I took in his cock sucking. Rajan turned me around facing him as he raised my both leg up with his left hand and his right hand toying my little small cock and he can still kneel on the floor and used his tongue to rim my arse.

I cannot speak a word after a while as Nesh was sitting on my face and forcing his cock into my mouth. I sucked and being sucked for almost 20 mins when Rajan grab my hair and pushed my face towards his cock. I tried to struggle but Rajan is way too strong for me as I almost suffocate sucking on Rajan big fat cock. I tried my best to swallow whole but can’t. I cannot even deepthroat less than half of Rajan cock.

But the blow job was not the worst yet. When Nesh started fucking my arse after a while. Lost count of time at that moments having threesome with 2old Indians.

Then disgustingly, Nesh asked Rajan to join him and try to insert both cock into my little arse hole. Luckily they can’t screwed my anal together if not they will probably ripped my arse. After much trying they failed to screw my arse with 2 cocks. Nesh went back and sat on my face forcing his cock into my mouth again while Rajan spit some saliva on his cock and my arse and mercilessly push in deep into my arse.

Although I have countless experience having gay sex with men, this anal was the most satisfying yet painful experience due to Rajan big fat cock. But he still managed to fuck me deep before not too long Rajan pulled out his cock and cum on my cock.Nesh was fast as he turned me to him and he push his cock into my arse. I don’t even have a chance to breathe when Rajan again push his cock into my mouth. This time I tasted both my arse and Rajan sperm mixed like a powerful stench cocktail and both strong body odour that makes me vomit and yet they took turn to top me and fuck my arse.

Rajan was more disgusting as he sat on my face telling me to lick and rim his arse while Nesh was again stroking cock and he continues to fuck my backside. Not too long as Rajan was done and Nesh & I cum the same time. Nesh pulle dout his cock just second before cumming and held his cock with mine as we cum almost together.

Then as I was laying on Rajan chest with him hugging me close to him, Nesh took out his camera and took many naked pictures of Rajan & I and also we three naked on the bed as he set timer and tripod right in front of us. Finally it was over and I managed to persuade both Rajan and Nesh to bath with me.

It’s was very erotic as I need to scrub Rajan first and bath for him before Nesh turn as the bathroom was too small. Then as soon as I was done, Rajan was already waiting for me for second round while Nesh was quickly fell asleep.

That night both Nesh & Rajan took turn to have sex with me for another 2-3hours before we all three sleep.

The next morning, I was waken up when I felt someone sucking on my cock and another sucking my nipple. Both Nesh and Rajan had another round with me before I bath for them and left.

The pain in my arse took a few days to recover and I can’t wait for the next weekend when they both toyed and fondle my cock and arse fully satisfied. But what awaits me was another mass orgy with 4 senior Indian and 1 elderly Malay men.

On my way home after the sickening session with Nesh & Rajan, the sickening me saw a young innocent lady sharing the same bus with me at the corner of the bus dozing off. I quietly sat behind her and reaches my hand to the side of the seat to fondle her left breast. Her snoring stopped after my right hand also move top of the seat to fondle her right breast before alighting at my place. Sometimes I just wished to slap my self but pervertly I cant control.

Whiteface
12-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Be careful wait she said you molest her . :D

snopchot
12-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Be careful wait she said you molest her . :D

Agreed better be careful . :)

big wood
13-11-2017, 11:03 AM
power to the max:eek::eek:

rawboy83
13-11-2017, 11:56 AM
damn good ur story bro, more more please. :)

sickopath
14-11-2017, 06:51 AM
From that instance, I knew she was awake. A bit of the outlook of this girl, probably in her ripe teens age to pluck, wearing a FBT shorts and a althetic tee with sandals and a big haversack at her side.

She did moved slightly when I fondle her but I knew my chance is here as she dare not to shake or move her body away. No action from me has bolden my pervert & sickly urge as I squeezed her rightly breast lightly. Slowly my right hand covered her right breast gently massaging her firm breast as she did not dare to move. My left hand too move up to her shoulder and sneak in from her tee openings and pushed my way into her tee.

I felt the bra strip as I move in deeper but as I was sitting behind her, I was not anal to reach into her breast completely. I knew she was awake but since she quietly allows, sickly I move on and out her haversack on my lap and sit beside her.

Now I hv a good look at her, looks like malay but on the more tanned side. Probably in her early twenties or slightly younger. But what was best she’s allows me to take advantage of her as her head continues to be down and she acts she’s sleeping. I look around the bus and it’s still a distance from my place, only few peoples in the bus, I knew this is my lucky day or sickly,I took advantage of this young lady.

I unzip my Bermuda and took my cock out, took her hand and to fondle my cock while my left hand rest over her shoulder and hug her closer to me. The haversack rested nicely on my lap covering my exposed cock and to my surprise, she responded with faster breathing. I knew she’s definitely arouse and as her hand rested on m exposed cock, I slipped my hand into her shorts and pushed her legs apart. I moved my fingers between her legs & felt her hairy pussy cheek. I feels some moist in her nicely fondling juicy pussy as I pushed in my first finger. I heard a soft moan from her as she also grab my cock. That was a true surprise for me as I kissed her cheek and using my already inserted finger between her legs and dig in gently.

My other hand found the hook in the front of her bra as I unhook it. Then, I push it aside to fondle her small breast. More likely a A minus. Rather small but a hardened nipple piercing obvious from her tee. I look around to again make sure no one sees and I push up her tee and suck on her nipple and digging in her pussy at the same time. Her hand did not move as she continues to hold on to my cock. I hungrily suck on her both nipples gently for quite a while.

As I was getting tired trying to suck her breast and fingered her at the same time, I move my both hands and remove her bra. This time she struggled slightly to resist me removing her bra but I still find my way and took off her bra. But I was careful as I was in the bus although it’s quite late. Finally I remove her cotton sport bra and I put it in my nose to smell. I enjoy the smell of a young girl and her sweaty smell from her bra. I keep the warm bra in my pocket before I uses her hand and mine to stroke my cock together but I cum.

Quickly without cleaning up, I zip up my Bermuda and alight the bus with her bra in my pocket. Till today, her bra was still kept in my drawer. My trophy for such sickening act. Sigh....

Mu pursue for more perverted sex continues as I went to Mesh house the following weekends. Rajan was there already but with 3 more elderly guys. All at least in their late sixties. 2 Indian & 1 Malay. The Malay guy also has his left leg amputated. But that doesn’t seems to stop all these group of old men to have the sex urge from my young ass.

I am being honest, this sick session with 4 Indian & a Malay old men group was not at all pleasant. I don’t mind my ass being raped by these old men and sickly I was like a little toy boy being pushed around sucking their cocks. But their body odour was quite bad. Especially when I was told to rim for them, many times I almost vomited until I told them to stop after the first Malay guy cum in my mouth. I insisted all to bath and they all agreed but ended I was taking turn to suck their wet cock in the toilet and they soaped their cock with soap before having raw anal sex with me.

I was totally spent and cum at least 3 times with the group of 5 old men. Nesh even took out the camera and took photo of us having sex. I do not know what get into me having sex with these 5 old men but I stopped after this session as I felt disgusted by their smell. I hate the smell of their body odour although it did aroused my sex desire even higher. What an experience as I end my pen here.

Thank you all for your support all this while and although I do have a lot more past sickening experience to share like went to Philippines and Cambodia to have sex with younger girls and boys, travel to Brazil to work & also to have sex with a few transgender with 9 inch thick cock, had a short 2 months relationship with a Russian girl who studied here and a now having a relationship with a Nepalese girl for being her sugar daddy. Many sickening past that I makes my cock hard everytime.

Billiton
15-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Thanks so much for an update .

sickopath
27-11-2017, 07:42 PM

My new fb, Filipino, works as maid, 6 years older than me. Just divorce, just get to know her since last week. Super horny. Having sex with her almost everyday. Her owners went holiday & i am currently on leave. Going to spend some nights at her place. Her favourite, suck and eat my cum. :p

sickopath
27-11-2017, 07:46 PM

She’s being sucking my cock and eating my cum since morning. I being milked completely dry by her. Super horny!!

ibanezjem555
27-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Uppz Bro TS for interesting posts ! :cool:

sickopath
29-11-2017, 12:21 AM

Friend of my fxxx buddy. 9 yrs older than me. Another Filipino maid working in Simgapore for 7 years. Suppose to meet her this weekend with my fxxx buddy but surprising she sneak out of the house & contacted my fxxx buddy. Also surprisingly her figure is so much better than my new found fxxx buddy.

Cut story short. Came over to my house and had two shot with her. Well, raw again while my fxxx buddy watching TV outside the hall...:D

AlexanderArnold
29-11-2017, 04:27 PM
You can mange 2 ladies at the same time ?

sickopath
11-06-2018, 06:44 AM
It is 6am now and I’m still not able I to sleep. My cock is hard and stiff the whole night and I have tried to stroke it myself for relieve but failed. My mind is still thinking of my past as I took a stroll to the park connection just now.

I wished I can find someone who is like me, horny and urging for a complete stranger to play my cock. Whether it is male or female. And Luck is on my side tonight as I was walking sloppily at the quiet park connection, I saw a blangah cleaner in his 20s siting on the bench by himself.

I sat beside him as he looks at me surpringly as a middle aged Chinese wearing a singlet and a Bermudas and slippers appeared beside him in the middle of the night.

I wasted no time and chat with him. Knowing he just arrived in singapore and worked as a cleaner and he is only 25. Same old story took up a big loans to come to work in singapore and many mouths to feed in his kampong. Being stressed and missed his family, it’s just my luck tonight to seduce him to have sex with me.

I sweet talks to him and finally he submit to me and allows me to teach him how to sexually pleased me or the both of us. Just my good luck to please me sickening sex urge again at this hours.

Went to his lodging place under a block nearby and was surprised he living in the bulky store beside the rubbish dumping area. I hold his hand instead and bring him to my house.

Need not to say I teach him into gay sex with me in my room and I even video the whole session without his knowledge with my pins cam installed all around my house.

First time I had anal sex with a young blangah cleaner working around my neighbourhood. Definitely his first time having anal sex with another man. And to my surprised, he is still a virgin. Never have sex before.

Sickening as I was, used 2 condoms for both of us and we had anal sex. It was rather simple as I taught him now to suck mine as I suck his. Enjoy banging his virgin ass and cum on his face. He also cum in my mouth as I swallows all his cum.

We exchange contact before he leave to start work at 5am. As I now lying naked on my bed writing yet another sickening experience again. Had already 2 shots with him is not sexually satisfying me. I will asked him for another session later of the morning. I’m already thinking to bring him to Geylang to have a threesome sessions together with my Thai FL fuckbuddy at Lorong 6.

I’m truly wicked..... and sick..... both mentally and sexually

Cash8877
11-06-2018, 07:31 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.