PDA

View Full Version : Fingering while in Taxi

INXS
01-10-2017, 03:56 PM
I have only fingered two ex in taxi.

I was overseas once and ex came to pick me from airport. Before that we were exchanging horny messages ... I already damn Hot. Saw her in a short dress already turn me on. In taxi on the way back .... she sitting behind driver and I was in middle ... slip my hands in and she wasn't wearing underwear! She have me that smile ....OMG... fingered her and she was wet... looking at her face trying to control is damn shiok.

The other time after clubbing was in taxi following my another ex back to her place. Was quite stone and lied on her thighs ... she was wearing short skirt and sting behind driver..I went in to touch and she was shocked looking down and smiling . I persisted and she open heR legs wider ... pull the undies one side and started fingering ...can see her expression trying to control ....damn shiok feeling.

Anyone Bros got such adventures? Please share .

wantonbeetaimak
01-10-2017, 04:02 PM
No such adventures but nice share bro :)

Rxxx3
01-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Kinky stuff bro...

My last exp was frenching in a taxi, 3 min of tongue fighting with each other... ride was too short to take it next level...

blueblackface
01-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Just be careful when doing inside the taxis as nowadays most of them got camera .

danny888
01-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Nice share, TS

conquer
01-10-2017, 07:51 PM
This kinda questions have gone too mainstream... perhaps we should bring the "excitement" to the next level: anyone has experience making out in a funeral ceremony? :o

Anyone Bros got such adventures? Please share .

This bro does... fingering in MRT right on the priority seat. :cool:

https://xhamster.com/videos/smrt-fingering-8038581

https://thumb-v-ec.xhcdn.com/t/581/640/1_8038581.jpg

conquer
01-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Just be careful when doing inside the taxis as nowadays most of them got camera .

Then just bring the driver in... Uber should then introduce a new service called UberFUCK. :p

newyorker88
01-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Then just bring the driver in... Uber should then introduce a new service called UberFUCK.

Wah lao, can't wait a while more meh? In room, u can do a lot more actions. Just wait a while lah 😆

conquer
01-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Wah lao, can't wait a while more meh? In room, u can do a lot more actions. Just wait a while lah ��

Some people just enjoy this kinda excitement making out in public.

You see. what excites them is not the action itself, but where do they do it. :p

KimJongAng
01-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Then just bring the driver in... Uber should then introduce a new service called UberFUCK. :p

Does this need a special license or take any course? :D

lifeisfun
01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
very irresponsible passengers !!
drivers lose concentrations can cause accidents !!:eek:

Qwerty_Again
02-10-2017, 02:36 AM
There was once where me and my SO went Zouk.

She was in this one piece dress with a skirtline at a convenient length for me to finger her while dancing, which somewhat also aided in me convincing her to leave her g-string on the dancefloor.

Subsequently took a GrabHitch to go home and we were the first customers for the driver. After the GrabHitch picked up 2 more lady passengers, I secretly reached down from the back of my SO making it look like I was just hugging her but was actually fingering her wet spot. SO stared at me but also struggled to keep quiet and minimized her movement.

Think it made some slight noise + wetting on the seat... and we ended up doing it at the top of her block stairway once we got off the GrabHitch!

WesternWood
02-10-2017, 10:17 AM
This kinda questions have gone too mainstream... perhaps we should bring the "excitement" to the next level: anyone has experience making out in a funeral ceremony? :o

This bro does... fingering in MRT right on the priority seat. :cool:

https://xhamster.com/videos/smrt-fingering-8038581

https://thumb-v-ec.xhcdn.com/t/581/640/1_8038581.jpg

They so daring .

ceeko
02-10-2017, 12:56 PM
46620 (http://zo.ee/DRp)

Here's a China bu taking a cab in china and she --> Offers the cabbie to finger her to avoid payment. (http://zo.ee/DRp) Thats part 1.

I knew of a friend who drive taxi, kena a china bu, no money, not drunk, say she no money, but willing to do "anything"

He Mai Tu liao tested suspension at her house there.

Here's part 2 of the video.

46623 (http://zo.ee/DRt)

Watch here---> She's asking for a fuck!!! (http://zo.ee/DRt)

tabliod
02-10-2017, 04:24 PM
very irresponsible passengers !!
drivers lose concentrations can cause accidents !!:eek:

Very true, but I won't mind if I were the driver :D

aulover
02-10-2017, 06:47 PM
as I live overseas... i always come back to SG to see family and partners... everytime from airport to her place.. will always convenient test water by putting hands on their thigh... and hands went up... usually wet spot becomes wetter and by the time we reach destination... straight to fuck in living room or bedroom...

but long time ago when was still a student.. had a bj performed in bus.... was sitting in last row and behind driver... ex-gf just put her head down pretend to sleep and was sucking me off... damn song...

poompeepee
02-10-2017, 09:07 PM

If the finger is hidden under the skirt/dress, no issue with camera .

Panzerf
02-10-2017, 09:30 PM

Very true must be careful

PandaPanties
05-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Very true must be careful

Agreed, must be very careful

Scarletlove
05-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Think alcohol really lowers inhibitions. Once, not too many months ago, was super tipsy after a long night out with the man I was madly in love with. Although we were already en route back to his house, he was touching me all over, kissing me; basically driving me insane. I couldn't take it, unzipped him, released his rock hard dick, and started giving him a blowjob. His expression was priceless. I tried to do it as quietly as I could but you know la, the sucking sounds are so hard to cover up, especially when the cabbie stopped or made a turn! Didn't take long for him to explode in my mouth. Yum.

I blame it on the alcohol, and you're welcome taxi uncle, lol.

aulover
05-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Think alcohol really lowers inhibitions. Once, not too many months ago, was super tipsy after a long night out with the man I was madly in love with. Although we were already en route back to his house, he was touching me all over, kissing me; basically driving me insane. I couldn't take it, unzipped him, released his rock hard dick, and started giving him a blowjob. His expression was priceless. I tried to do it as quietly as I could but you know la, the sucking sounds are so hard to cover up, especially when the cabbie stopped or made a turn! Didn't take long for him to explode in my mouth. Yum.

damn... lucky man u got there... a girl who likes to give head... hard to find nowadays...

FuggyPartner
05-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Nice share sis, more to follow? :)

Scarletlove
09-10-2017, 05:45 AM
damn... lucky man u got there... a girl who likes to give head... hard to find nowadays...

Really? I don't think so! As long as the guy is clean, I love giving head. Although this requires me to kneel more than half the time, I find giving blowjobs extremely powerful. I can make my man cum, or not, edge him, hear him moan, etc.

This man I had so many experiences with? I was lucky. He was so clean and always tasted so good. He was my first so I later learnt that not every man is as particular about hygiene 🙈

So if you want more oral action, my tip is to really make sure you're yummy so that your partner will enjoy it!

ceeko
09-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Really? I don't think so! As long as the guy is clean, I love giving head. Although this requires me to kneel more than half the time, I find giving blowjobs extremely powerful. I can make my man cum, or not, edge him, hear him moan, etc.

This man I had so many experiences with? I was lucky. He was so clean and always tasted so good. He was my first so I later learnt that not every man is as particular about hygiene 🙈

So if you want more oral action, my tip is to really make sure you're yummy so that your partner will enjoy it!

Not easy to keep totally clean after a long day, unless he doesn't pee at all.

My MILF fb once unzipped me after a very long day and just blew me in the carpark before we went to her place. I was very suprised. I came in like 5mins.

mrboombastic
09-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Not easy to keep totally clean after a long day, unless he doesn't pee at all.

My MILF fb once unzipped me after a very long day and just blew me in the carpark before we went to her place. I was very suprised. I came in like 5mins.
Haha. I make it a point to "clean up" before meeting a potential partner. Wipe clean... and apart from that, I'll do 2 more things. Firstly, have a change of boxers/briefs cos the sweaty smell might be too much for the poor lady to bear (directly in her face!). Secondly. Trim. It makes for a much more pleasurable session for her!

zortre
09-10-2017, 05:00 PM

Agreed, hygiene is very important :)

aulover
13-10-2017, 04:35 PM

i always rinse dick before any action... still... don't get bj all the time.. sometimes wife just want me inside her... only get bj when i ask for it... or she get licked first... then she gets very high.. and will succumb to make me very hard by putting in her mouth..

manure
14-10-2017, 05:03 PM
last did it a few months ago with a good friend. we were clubbing together but both got a bit tipsy. when I was sending her home she was too tired so she lie on my lap to sleep.

small head took over big head and I went to fondle her tits. As she was sitting directly behind the driver i figured he probably couldn't see. once i played with her nipples she woke up and started kissing me. fingered her throughout the ride. wanted to send her up when she reached but she told me her bf treat her very nice so we should end it here. oh well.

Vegeater
14-10-2017, 07:22 PM
last did it a few months ago with a good friend. we were clubbing together but both got a bit tipsy. when I was sending her home she was too tired so she lie on my lap to sleep.

small head took over big head and I went to fondle her tits. As she was sitting directly behind the driver i figured he probably couldn't see. once i played with her nipples she woke up and started kissing me. fingered her throughout the ride. wanted to send her up when she reached but she told me her bf treat her very nice so we should end it here. oh well.

Nice share! :D

ahmouse
15-10-2017, 04:04 PM

You are so lucky . :D

bossana
15-10-2017, 11:20 PM
You are so lucky . :D

So lucky indeed . :D