PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian Chinese Babes

valkyrierune
30-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Hey pros, just checking out where will be a good place to get to know more Indonesian Chinese babes? Thanks alot in advance

Gixer
30-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Jakarta or Surabaya

conquer
30-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Jakarta or Surabaya

Yeah... but the problem is most Indonesian Chinese babes are from rich families and they are not running out of dicks. :o

Happy555
01-10-2017, 12:03 AM
I got some keepers from Medan. Faithful n horny.

otamay
01-10-2017, 02:36 AM

You lucky fella, can share some of
your stories here?

newyorker88
01-10-2017, 07:03 AM

Don't bet on it. You never know.

JaclynC
01-10-2017, 08:32 AM
i from medan

conquer
01-10-2017, 08:37 AM
i from medan

But are you Chinese? Would you consider yourself as a babe? :o

diputs1269
01-10-2017, 09:29 AM
i from medan

Do you have a FB and are you faithful and horny as well?

diputs1269
01-10-2017, 09:31 AM

Wow how many you have, can you cope?

lobangkingz
01-10-2017, 09:49 AM
I will say medan and jakarta.

izerkudie
01-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Jarkata many wild taitai

Happy555
01-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Don't bet on it. You never know.

Yeah, never take anything for granted.

Wow how many you have, can you cope?

Just 2 or 3 in Medan. I go to Indo pretty often so far so good and not too expensive to maintain. Much cheaper than thai girls. lol.

Cignobilis
01-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Hey pros, just checking out where will be a good place to get to know more Indonesian Chinese babes? Thanks alot in advance

try all the private medical centre - Gleneagles, mount E .... tons of them. :D

Barbedwire5
01-10-2017, 03:52 PM
what next?
Russian-Chinese?

winsun
01-10-2017, 04:43 PM
i from medan

Nice. Do you want to meet during weekends?

afterburn
01-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Go to church that has indonesian language service ..... you will see plenty of indon-chinese babez. All goody goody virgin type :D

l0v3r
01-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Wa Bro.. way to go! They're rich, pretty and innocent. Good luck finding!

valkyrierune
02-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Thanks so much everyone for the awesome replies :)

Yeah I am not interested in their wealth and such. Just that I pretty like their features :)

Just as much i love japanese babes

dvilla
02-10-2017, 12:47 AM
have yet to know any such babe as well, only can see via google images...lol..good luck!

conquer
02-10-2017, 03:51 AM
Go to church that has indonesian language service ..... you will see plenty of indon-chinese babez. All goody goody virgin type :D

The God will not forgive you. :o

Kickinloud
03-10-2017, 07:50 AM
This is a very good topic. I went out with 1 for about a year before. She really looked like this 1 HK actress. Thick lips and round boobs. But her skin is a bit dark and not the really fair type. She have this CFM look. Very sexy girl. Love her boobs. Big with small nipples. Very soft spoken and very ladylike.
Most of them are from Pontianak Borneo Island.
Some of my friends were crazy enough to go there just to see how true are the stories that it was full of pretty girls. 1 of them even managed to get a GF there.

otamay
03-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Yeah, never take anything for granted.

Just 2 or 3 in Medan. I go to Indo pretty often so far so good and not too expensive to maintain. Much cheaper than thai girls. lol.

You lucky fella, can you cope if they want to meet at the same time?

I am glad to assist you, he he he...

SnowLeopards
03-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Nice. Do you want to meet during weekends?

You pervert. :D

Pierre.

FuggyPartner
03-10-2017, 06:04 PM
You pervert. :D

Pierre.

If meeting babes is pervert, then what do call someone who meet Indians/Banglas at Little India every weekend? :D

Happy555
03-10-2017, 06:08 PM
You lucky fella, can you cope if they want to meet at the same time?

I am glad to assist you, he he he...

if i cant cope, u will be the first to know. Lol

valkyrierune
03-10-2017, 09:56 PM
This is a very good topic. I went out with 1 for about a year before. She really looked like this 1 HK actress. Thick lips and round boobs. But her skin is a bit dark and not the really fair type. She have this CFM look. Very sexy girl. Love her boobs. Big with small nipples. Very soft spoken and very ladylike.
Most of them are from Pontianak Borneo Island.
Some of my friends were crazy enough to go there just to see how true are the stories that it was full of pretty girls. 1 of them even managed to get a GF there.

wow thanks mate :) u made me wanna go there. Really just love their features somehow (attracted me alot same as how jap babes attracted me)

I know most of those indo chinese babes have rich background though but not that impt for me

SMGG
03-10-2017, 11:44 PM
if i cant cope, u will be the first to know. Lol

bro i take queue #2 hehe :D

sony2002
04-10-2017, 12:02 AM
can try private school and private university.

they are rich and come here on student pass, mostly lazy to study, just come here to enjoy and spend $$

yes, they are extremely pretty, the whole group are model like and distracted my study :(

i didn't managed to hook up any...they have no shortage of dick and their lifestyle is too expensive for me to maintain

unlike jap girl, not all jap girls are pretty

valkyrierune
04-10-2017, 05:33 AM
can try private school and private university.

they are rich and come here on student pass, mostly lazy to study, just come here to enjoy and spend $$

yes, they are extremely pretty, the whole group are model like and distracted my study :(

i didn't managed to hook up any...they have no shortage of dick and their lifestyle is too expensive for me to maintain

unlike jap girl, not all jap girls are pretty

haha maybe they will maintain you instead :p

Kickinloud
04-10-2017, 07:17 AM
The rich ones are usually from Jakarta etc. But the ones from Pontianak or especially from Singkawang are the ones living a decent lives like us. Not rich and not poor. If you want to see the beautiful ones, fair, sexy etc would be Pontianak and Singkawang.
The only problem is communication. The only speak Hakka and their Hakka is totally different from mine. So we would ended up speaking Indo. I just love how they speak.

I knew another one. Really pretty and sexy. Too bad I have never gotten to get to know her well. We both seemed to be interested in each other but just not sure why I didnt go for it.

wow thanks mate :) u made me wanna go there. Really just love their features somehow (attracted me alot same as how jap babes attracted me)

I know most of those indo chinese babes have rich background though but not that impt for me

valkyrierune
04-10-2017, 03:03 PM
The rich ones are usually from Jakarta etc. But the ones from Pontianak or especially from Singkawang are the ones living a decent lives like us. Not rich and not poor. If you want to see the beautiful ones, fair, sexy etc would be Pontianak and Singkawang.
The only problem is communication. The only speak Hakka and their Hakka is totally different from mine. So we would ended up speaking Indo. I just love how they speak.

I knew another one. Really pretty and sexy. Too bad I have never gotten to get to know her well. We both seemed to be interested in each other but just not sure why I didnt go for it.

Thanks alot mate :)

The rich ones will be solving their lonesome (MILF)

The normal ones are the ones I am looking for long term hehe thanks for the lobang mate

Btw just went to Liang court.. alot Jap MILF !haha

nitecrawllerr
04-10-2017, 03:53 PM

This one i have to agree. Not easy to tackle though. Unless u look like Aaron kwok.:D

Kickinloud
09-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Any luck there at Liang Court? Never been there. would love to go and see if I can get to know some japs ladies.

Thanks alot mate :)

The rich ones will be solving their lonesome (MILF)

The normal ones are the ones I am looking for long term hehe thanks for the lobang mate

Btw just went to Liang court.. alot Jap MILF !haha

valkyrierune
10-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Any luck there at Liang Court? Never been there. would love to go and see if I can get to know some japs ladies.

haven put to action yet as my friend was with me :) will go down again and recce hehe

HonkyTonkyMan
10-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Jakarta or Surabaya

Medan better more Chinese Indo there...but must know how to speak some Teochew..

HonkyTonkyMan
10-10-2017, 09:55 AM
i from medan

Apa khabar Ibu Jaclyn...:D

jameschong1
10-10-2017, 10:44 AM
This one i have to agree. Not easy to tackle though. Unless u look like Aaron kwok.:D

not true lah.
for my case, these indonesia girls like to talk to me, ask me bring them jalan jalan, makan, shopping mah.
i am not aaron cock but they seem to like me very much
property consultants got the seh look?

Siddartha
10-10-2017, 11:57 AM
i from medan

Heard medan plenty of chinese speaking?

HanoiOldBird
10-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Heard medan plenty of chinese speaking?

Heard that as well.

JaclynC
12-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Apa khabar Ibu Jaclyn...:D

Hi,

Happy555
12-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Hi,

Thats why i say medan many pretty girls. Lol

valkyrierune
12-10-2017, 09:21 PM
how about West Java? Is there any Sudanese Indo Chinese there ?

nitecrawllerr
12-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Medan better more Chinese Indo there...but must know how to speak some Teochew..

Been there couple of times. Most of Medan Chinese speak Hokkien to me.:D

Munks
13-10-2017, 12:20 AM
The pretty ones are not in medan or jkt but in Manado.

nitecrawllerr
13-10-2017, 09:18 AM
The pretty ones are not in medan or jkt but in Manado.

Agree. Those fm Bogor also quite attractive.:D

valkyrierune
13-10-2017, 10:20 AM
which province will be good for gf ?

Kickinloud
16-10-2017, 10:38 AM
you work in SG?

Hi,

lls8
16-10-2017, 06:22 PM

Pontianak CHINESE speak mostly in Teochew ESP in the city.
Singkawang is in the interior parts away from Pontianak.
Singkawang are mostly Hakka speaking CHINESE with strong or heavy accented Indonesian words. Iban-Dayak girls are pretty too in Pontianak and Singkawang regions. They are mostly Christians. Many of these Dayak-Iban have very fair complexion.
Consider going to Kuching in Sarawak.
There are many CHINESE there who speak fluently in Hokkien and Mandarin.
They are very polite, sweet and beautiful.
The financial $$$$ expectation to maintain them is not very high compare to S'pore, JB or KL.

HonkyTonkyMan
16-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Hi,

:eek::eek: badan ibu enak sekali...:D

lotsfits80
16-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Banged a few indo-chinese chicks in Jakarta before, all good girls from decent families. They are really open into ONS, and can be quite wild on bed. But didn't keep contact though, since it's already many years.

unregistered_10
16-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Banged a few indo-chinese chicks in Jakarta before, all good girls from decent families. They are really open into ONS, and can be quite wild on bed. But didn't keep contact though, since it's already many years.

Bro , i envy you ...LOL .

valkyrierune
16-10-2017, 10:07 PM
need to venture into different parts of indonesia to look see look see...

have not even went to batam before LOL

otamay
18-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Singkawang are mostly Hakka speaking CHINESE with strong or heavy accented Indonesian words. Iban-Dayak girls are pretty too in Pontianak and Singkawang regions. They are mostly Christians. Many of these Dayak-Iban have very fair complexion.
The financial $$$$ expectation to maintain them is not very high compare to S'pore, JB or KL.

Thanks for the info, upz you before so cannot upz again.

Will definitely visit these places if opportunities arise.

valkyrierune
18-10-2017, 08:50 PM

thanks for the info.

But all these are not really for gf / wife potential right?

Qwerty_Again
20-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Did I read "Pontianak Chinese" somewhere?

MokkaXD
20-10-2017, 04:58 PM

Valley Park, Aspen Heights, Taka and Paragon

valkyrierune
22-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Valley Park, Aspen Heights, Taka and Paragon

thanks alot mte :)

Lim87
23-10-2017, 06:21 AM
Indonesians chinese are chio.

whitecheese
23-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Indonesians chinese are chio.

That is quite true . :)