PDA

View Full Version : Spa in the north

Mariboro
29-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Hi All, just want to check any Spa in the north which provide special? Cause recently I saw a lot of spa opening at north area, AMK and Yishun area. Not sure which is good.

Mariboro
03-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Recently just go to Teo Hong Road and found one place with special. I not really know the shop name but I know is 13A 2nd level.

Happen to pass by there and see some spa so just look around. I saw this shop at 2nd level so just went up. I try open the door but is lock. I saw CCTV on the top right. Hmm I much more interested to know.
I press the door bell, one lady from inside talk “Who”
I just continue to press the door bell. She open up, wow beauty, I ask her is this massage? She reply “Do u have any booking” I say no. I just passby.
Ok come in.. when I go in the whole place was very dark with some red lighting. She show me the package. Ok u want 30min, 45min or 60min.
By the way she only reception.
All with price indicated. Next she say, u want special later u go in and check with the lady.
I pay up 45min. And she bring me available lady to choose. I saw the first one I take already. “Young and sweet”
Inside the room we have a chat. I ask her I want FJ. She say $120 ok?i knock my head. She start strip off all. After some massage she start touch my dede and start blow for me.
I turn her around and start suck her breast and so on.
Finally FJ and happy ending.