PDA

View Full Version : My MP cheonging diary

Pages : [1] 2

l0v3r
20-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Short intro: this is a diary about my cheonging experience. I decided to write this because i developed a friendship with an ML who seemed to have a messy life. I want to tell someone about it, But I can't because I want to keep my lifestyle a secret.
I am usually an MP hopper until I come across her.

Xx-Sep'17 (early September)
Was feeling itchy after work and needed a release. The past MPs that I went were still boring. I'll go out to explore new place again today. Hope to find chio bu, or maybe a surprise seduction by ML.

Just enjoying my usual exploration. Today it's Chinatown area.
Strolled around the area and went pass a few MPs, some of them look clean, no chio/seductive ML, I'll skip. Some MP have with Japanese words and the shops are quite exposed with glass panel. From the outside I can see male masseur working on his customer's leg: skip too

It was about a 30 min long exploration and I ended up in a quiet area away from the tourists.
As i walked along the street, I found that the are 2 MPs. 1 looks clean, and it says it's for both sex.

The other has a frosted door with some striped transparent design. Looking through the transparent part of the design, I can see a cashier counter with no one. I tried to push open the door, but it was locked. So I pressed the bell on the door. 2 ML wearing 放半粒 uniform came out. Despite the sexy wear, I would rate them only 5/10 and 6/10. I thought: "explore so long liao, just whack la. Take the 6/10 one lo".
"sorry we are busy now, can you come back 30 mins later? " 1 of the girls said to me.
Feeling disappointed, I left the shop and light a cigarette thinking about what to do next.

Suddenly the other MP came to my mind. "Why not go take a look? No harm since I'm here."
When I enter the shop, I was greeted by an auntie. I'm totally turned off. I asked the standard question even though the price list is clearly shown

"how much for massage?"

"50 per hour" she said. I said thank you and about to leave.

"我们这有美女"
"看看?"
She turned to the back and said in a louder voice "Chloe (not her real name, not her ML name) 出来看看"

Shortly, a sweet looking girl 7/10 wearing in house black uniform and black pants came out. I thought to myself "jackpot!"
I quickly made the payment and write my name in the book and proceeded into the room.

To be continued..

Rxxx3
20-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Keep going...

busong
20-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Starting a campfire . :)

YakunBoy
20-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Nice start! Pls continue

lobangkingz
20-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Camping here for more updates to your adventure TS. :)

l0v3r
20-09-2017, 11:20 AM
She guide me through a dimly lit corridor to the massage room. The place feels abit old with minimal decorations. There's a massage bed and an attached shower room. Beside the bed was a steel rack with afew bottles of massage oil and a big bottle of baby powder.

My imaginations run wild whenever I see the bottle of baby powder. (Will I get a powdered b2b? Or will it be powder tease with cat bath? Hehehe...)

The place is small and I had to be careful not to knock on the furniture as I undress to take my shower. I wrap myself with the white towel and sit on the massage bed. Moments later, Chloe came into the room and I greeted her.
I took a closer look at her body this time. I realise that her body had baby fats all around. I'm still satisfied with her looks: very fair, very sweet looking with short light brown hair, just slightly above shoulder level. She had large beautiful eyes and double eye lids that mesmerised me.

She removed the flower decorations from the bed and asked me to lie facing down. She started her massage and it was decent 7/10. She really get the right spots with good strength. I complimented her on it and she told me that she went for massage lesson before. She used to do decent massage back in China.

We chat a little during the massage session. She's from Harbin and I joked that she must be a snow white back at home. She asked if I'm married, I told her no (it's a lie, whenever ML/FL ask if I'm married I will lie). She said she has a bf back in China.

She seemed happy to massage for me and said why didn't she meet me earlier. I thought "cool I think I caught her attention" then she said she feel like fucking me.
"Want to fuck then come lo" but after that she kept quiet.

She proceeded with the teasing massage by touching massaging my thigh, and butt. She's playful and naughty likes to tickle the sensitive areas. When I'm quite high, she asked me to turn around. I stood up with my hardened organ instead
"Why you stand up?"
"I thought you want to fuck? Haha"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice
I did as instructed and she continued massaging the organ.
"Feels good?"
"Yes, good!"
(Actually to me is normal lo, just entertain and motivate her nia)

Suddenly she came and sit in top of me. I'm thinking: wow! What's this? This is new!

"Let's see if u feel good"
She said as she pull down her pants and do the cunt rub.
In my mind: yes la! This is good! I love it!

After 2 mins, she slipped it in and rode it like a slut! I can tell she loved it soo much. She revealed her top and of course my first reaction was to squeeze it. It was about C cup, as fair as her skin, tight and firm!
She didn't like the squeezing and instead commanded me to lick the buns, both left and right. Then touch the raisins softly as she do the squats on top of me. She ended her lust with a shiver through her body.
She then got off and finish me with her hands.
"It's been a long time since she did it" she said..

To be continued...

Kovovo
20-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Upz u! Pls continue!

hi2u
20-09-2017, 11:23 AM
She guide me through a dimly lit corridor to the massage room. The place feels abit old with minimal decorations. There's a massage bed and an attached shower room. Beside the bed was a steel rack with afew bottles of massage oil and a big bottle of baby powder.

My imaginations run wild whenever I see the bottle of baby powder. (Will I get a powdered b2b? Or will it be powder tease with cat bath? Hehehe...)

The place is small and I had to be careful not to knock on the furniture as I undress to take my shower. I wrap myself with the white towel and sit on the massage bed. Moments later, Chloe came into the room and I greeted her.
I took a closer look at her body this time. I realise that her body had baby fats all around. I'm still satisfied with her looks: very fair, very sweet looking with short light brown hair, just slightly above shoulder level. She had large beautiful eyes and double eye lids that mesmerised me.

She removed the flower decorations from the bed and asked me to lie facing down. She started her massage and it was decent 7/10. She really get the right spots with good strength. I complimented her on it and she told me that she went for massage lesson before. She used to do decent massage back in China.

We chat a little during the massage session. She's from Harbin and I joked that she must be a snow white back at home. She asked if I'm married, I told her no (it's a lie, whenever ML/FL ask if I'm married I will lie). She said she has a bf back in China.

She seemed happy to massage for me and said why didn't she meet me earlier. I thought "cool I think I caught her attention" then she said she feel like fucking me.
"Want to fuck then come lo" but after that she kept quiet.

She proceeded with the teasing massage by touching massaging my thigh, and butt. She's playful and naughty likes to tickle the sensitive areas. When I'm quite high, she asked me to turn around. I stood up with my hardened organ instead
"Why you stand up?"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice
"Feels good?"
"Yes, good!"
(Actually to me is normal lo, just entertain and motivate her nia)

Suddenly she came and sit in top of me. I'm thinking: wow! What's this? This is new!

"Let's see if u feel good"
She said as she pull down her pants and do the cunt rub.
In my mind: yes la! This is good! I love it!

After 2 mins, she slipped it in and rode it like a slut! I can tell she loved it soo much. She revealed her top and of course my first reaction was to squeeze it. It was about C cup, as fair as her skin, tight and firm!
She didn't like the squeezing and instead commanded me to lick the buns, both left and right. Then touch the raisins softly as she do the squats on top of me. She ended her lust with a shiver through her body.
She then got off and finish me with her hands.
"It's been a long time since she did it" she said..

To be continued...

Wa bro, raw?

l0v3r
20-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Missed out something:

"Why you stand up?"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice.
She then told me that sex service is not provided here. Only hj.

l0v3r
20-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Wa bro, raw?

Bro I realise it's not a culture here to reveal that detail. Sometimes tio zap :p

hosyino
20-09-2017, 03:56 PM
I standby with popcorn and beer .:)

kawasaky
20-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Setting up tent . :)

w00f
20-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Interesting story! Don't mind bookmark this Thread!:)

MorrisGibb
20-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Please continue bro :D

VuiXinLong
20-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Hope to read more..

loyalmounty
21-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Nice! camping here

hi2u
21-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Bro I realise it's not a culture here to reveal that detail. Sometimes tio zap :p

Noted, but still upz you haha.

l0v3r
21-09-2017, 07:18 AM
What's a story without pic right?
I can't give her pic without blurring because she asked me to keep everything a secret

Stolen pic from her wechat:
https://imgur.com/a/dUlrS

meijipcc
21-09-2017, 07:27 AM
very nice, hope there are more to come. support support.

l0v3r
21-09-2017, 08:09 AM
I asked her how much is it.
“$120”
I checked my wallet. “可是我只有$100”
“没事, 下次再给我”
She took my twice folded $100 without checking.

(I’m thinking what if I cheat her, and there’s only 1 pcs of $50 inside?
Maybe she’s so satisfied that money don’t really matter?)

xx-Sep-17 (Sorry can’t remember the exact dates, so will be XX until recent logs)
It’s a half workday Saturday, and my sperm levels getting high again.
There’s only 1 person in my mind that I want to help me unload.
It’s Chloe again right? She’s such a gem! Never in my 5 years of MP chionging I get such a great service.

So it’s no exploration today. Just like a zombie, following where little head brings me.

I didn’t get Chloe’s Wechat the last session because I rushed off after the job.
So I’m not able to book her massage
today.

While on the train, there are some things on my mind..

Does she do that with all the guys? It’s my first time there and she fucked me.
What are the chances that I’m the lucky guy?
She told me she haven’t done it for a long time.
Is it that only her regulars receive such treatment?
Is she infected with some disease?

I need to look for clues..

She knows the market rate for FJ at the MP. (shit right? Felt like she do it frequently)

Let's look up the FR library (our favourite SBF forum) to see if any Bro give away hint in this place.

Hmm.. there's not many posts about this MP in our forums. The ones I found were about 2 years ago. However, Chloe was mentioned in 1 of the post. She was described as super horny and one of our brothers fingered her.
Another post said that she will be leaving Singapore soon.

Usually, such a gem would be flooded with customers.. It’s a Saturday, I wonder if she will be busy today..

To be continued...

JustANewbie
21-09-2017, 08:10 AM
What's a story without pic right?
I can't give her pic without blurring because she asked me to keep everything a secret

Stolen pic from her wechat:
https://imgur.com/a/dUlrS

Great job bro and looking forward to more.

l0v3r
21-09-2017, 03:17 PM
As I reached the MP, I asked for Chloe. Surprise surprise.. she was available on random walk-in Saturday. I asked if she's busy. She told me she slept all day.
I thought: Chances are her special service provided depend on chemistry since she doesn't have many "fans".
She also said that she don't do fj. If not she won't work MP, work geylang better.

She proceeded to do her massage. I realised that once I revisit ML, the next session massage will be shorter. Probably because they aren't paid for the massage. Just proceed quickly to earn the quick cash.

It's chatting session again. I asked what do her bf do in China. She said that he's going to start a clothes shop. "Wow, so good. When u go back China you can relax liao. No need to work so hard"
She said no la, depend on boyfriend, might as well depend on ownself. If 1 day bf no more I have to be on my own. So need to earn my own money.
I'm thinking: wow this girl is strong!

Halfway through the session, she asked the GQ again: what would you like to do today? In my mind of course fj la. Her hj like nothing much. So she did the same thing again. Climb on top take off her pants. I asked her: "can I come on top? " she say no. This place fj not allowed so I must lie down. So I OK lor, just lie there while she do her performance.

The acts are the same as last time again..
sit on top
Take out pants
Pull up shirt
Lick the buns
Slight touches on the raisins
She will continue squatting till she reach heaven

In my mind.. Wa everything so SOP. Could she have been doing this many times?

At the end of the session, she told me: next time must bring condom! No condom no fj.
I didn't reply her. I thinking: Chey ask me bring condom, next time I don't come liao.

I also told her that next week I'll be going Bangkok. So I won't be visiting her next week..

Paid her $150 this time, again it's folded twice. As usual, she did not check whether I paid her correctly. Just keep in her pocket..

Exchanged wechat with her, went home a happy man..

To be continued (next post will be my adventures in Bangkok!)

l0v3r
21-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Just received info that Chloe quit ML. There goes my gem..

l0v3r
21-09-2017, 10:02 PM
15 sep 2017
In Bangkok today with lots of shopping with friends.. It's time to get rid of them and go hunting!
Alight at the Nana station at night, take a walk down the famous sukumvit street..
The weather is hot here even at night. Feels warmer than Singapore. The street looks like little India / geylang with many shop houses and road side stores. There are also many pasir malam tables along the street selling sex toys, sexy clothes and sex pills.

There are also many girls and lady boys hanging around the road side. But all buang. I'll rate them maybe 5/10 at most 6/10.

I'm looking for something like Thai disco or club to pickup some whore. On my google map there are many pubs. However, whenever I walk to the pub, it's a disappointment. The pubs there target 'farang' aka foreigners. It's the Irish pub setup and looks so damn clean with the nearly open air concept.

I'm just strolling, with a cigarette on my hand, looking for target. On the way, I saw a sports bar that says: beer, games and pretty girls on the upper level. Of course, since I'm there, let's take a look.

I walked up a quiet staircase to the second level and find that there's a security guard counter. The guard looks at me and there's only 2 of us. I felt that I entered a wrong place. However he didn't stop me, so I continued the exploration.

The place is quiet and I'm thinking.. here got girls meh. I looked around and saw another sign that says sports bar is further up 1 level. Sure! Let's go up 1 level to find the pub. On the next level, I can hear some soft music playing. There's a transparent glass door and behind it are about 6 - 8 pool/billard tables. Ahh... so that's what the sports is all about: billard. The floor is carpeted and on the left side of the billard tables is a long bar counter. Probably serves beer. There's also a TV hanging above the bar, probably to watch soccer.

The place is brightly lit and as deserted as a ghost town. Almost like the scene of zombie invasion aftermath. Only 2 farang playing the billard, smoking and drinking beer. There's also a waitress who looks like in her late 30s.

So much for the "sports and pretty girls".. bye sports bar...

Back on the streets, and my next destination is my well researched thermae bar!

To be continued...

JustANewbie
22-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Really nice sharing TS! Support.

trainfault
22-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Camping for more:)

lobangkingz
22-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the juicy updates bro!

l0v3r
22-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Glad you guys like my diary. I'll continue to write when I have time ☺

risingeast
22-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Interesting. Please continue.

CaoKuang
22-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Please continue TS, thanks

l0v3r
22-09-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm just outside thermae bar. The building looks like a small hotel. Thermae bar entrance is on the right side. It's not easy to find, but following the crowd brings you in the right direction. Even before entering the bar, there's a queue forming outside by guys from around the world: Hong Kong, Singaporean, farangs.
There are groups of guys leaving the place with at least 1 girl.
Woohoo! This place is a fuck fest! It's like the whole world of horny guys coming to this place looking for a girl to unload into. Woohoo..

I joined in the queue. It's quite fast, only like 5 min waiting time. There will be an usher guiding the queue to buy a drink. A beer only 100baht, nearly same price as 7 11.

Inside surprisingly the place is brightly lit with warm yellow lights.
I think got 100 girls/ ladyboys inside for u to choose from!
Looking closely at the place, it feels more like a kopitiam more than a pub.
The girls are sitting/standing around the pub, forming a round-about for customers to pick them up.
I took a walk in the round-about of female bitches to see if any caught my eye. As usual, mostly are 5/10. Some are obviously lady boy.

1 fair lady caught my eye! She's like a rose amongst the grass. I asked her how much for short time? "2500" she said.
However, I'm greedy.
How can I leave with her just like that?
I want to see if any better in the group. Nearly 100 inside man.. I've only seen like 20.
In my mind I've KIV her liao, placed her as last choice.
I continued walking...

Oh there's another fair, small sized girl. Like your girl next door.
I asked her the same question: "how much for short time?"
"3k"
Wa so ex, but she is really quite cute. Added to my KIV list as well. I still haven't finish looking, still some more to go. Not in a hurry, I continue looking.
Alamak.. 1 glance the last 20s all buang.
So my final pick: the first girl.
I walked back to her position and couldn't find her! Wa so fast taken? ! Sad..
I walk 1 more round to double confirm...
Sad..

Luckily, I got 1 more on the KIV list. I walked to her. I ask her "2k short time". She nodded.
I held her hand and left the bar

Once outside the bar, I tease her.
You lady? Or lady boy. She laughed.
"I no like lady boy" I told her
"I scared"
She laughed again. (But she don't reply my question)
I'm still thinking: cannot be la.. so chio. Don't even look like boy from any angle. She's obviously a girl right? Sweet as a girl next door.

But I just want to joke with her. So I ask again "lady? No lady boy?" I put out my pinky finger to her as a gesture of promise. She also took out her pinky finger to hook me. "No lady boy" I said. But she won't say a word. At this time I'm a bit paranoid.

I'm thinking, what is the difference between girl and boy? Come'on...

Oh! An idea came to my mind: The Adams apple!
So I ask her to see the sky. She look a bit then she look down again.
I could see an lump at the neck. But small sized girls do have that too right? Haiz so hard to tell.
I tried to lift her chin but she refused.

I'm getting suspicious.. So I tell her "u ladyboy!"
She said in a soft voice "you try.."
"No I no try ladyboy"
"you try" she said again

Oh no no no... this is not happening. No way I'm going to bed with a dude. Not happening to me this life!

I quickly walked away. Got back to the Thermae bar queue.. bought my drink, walk the round about, looking for new target.
Saw 1 that caught my attention after 2 rounds.
No fish, prawn also can. I ask her how much for short time "2.5k"
Next important question: "no ladyboy?"
She gurantee me firmly "me girl! No ladyboy!" Held her hand and walked out of the pub...

To be continued...

wantedbryan
22-09-2017, 05:16 PM
wah so close. almost bring hotdog home. lucky you check bro

l0v3r
22-09-2017, 05:26 PM
wah so close. almost bring hotdog home. lucky you check bro

Bro, truthfully until today I'm not sure it is lady or ladyboy sia. Either it's a playful girl who want to tease me. Or really a ladyboy.

percyjackson
22-09-2017, 06:10 PM
I thought thermae has a no ladyboy policy ?

Iwanboomboom
22-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Wa pls continue TS!

oxeso
22-09-2017, 07:48 PM
I tease her.
You lady? Or lady boy.

To be continued...
U reminded me of me. :D

Pls do, bro..

l0v3r
22-09-2017, 08:19 PM
I thought thermae has a no ladyboy policy ?

Really? I tot I see some lady boy inside
😂

J55five
22-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Thermae has no ladyboy policy.
Outside the bar, then you will find ladyboy.
Can don't buy beer also.
There's a back door to enter in too

Nice diary bro

Gouttis
22-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Nice story, please continue!

l0v3r
23-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Thermae has no ladyboy policy.
Outside the bar, then you will find ladyboy.
Can don't buy beer also.
There's a back door to enter in too

Nice diary bro

Uhh.. so, she's really a girl!
I feel so fucked up. Poor thing. So pretty yet I keep insulting her just because I'm paranoid.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

l0v3r
23-09-2017, 01:22 AM
As we were walking down the road, she told me not sure whether the hotel room is available or not because it's a Saturday night and abit late.
I say it's OK, if no room, we will go for a drink at the pub. She agreed.
She brought me to a hotel room very ex sia 700 baht, 1 or 2 hours. But I OK la, 1 time fee come here relax relax.
The hotel is only about 5min walk away from thermae. I think its 2 or 3 levels, with a swimming pool. The building is like a u shape that surrounds around the pool. Even at night, the water in the pool looks murky and you wouldn't like to dip in.
Our room is on the ground floor. It's a very quiet, dark and old hotel, we never saw anyone else except the receptionist. The lights at the reception were mostly off. Just a dim light bright enough to collect money and give us the keys.

There's a room available for us and it's on the ground floor. The room is quite big, nearly double the size of my hdb master bed room. The floor were white tiled. The furniture and furnishings were very limited. Just an old wooden table with a mirror to act like a dressing table. The bed frame is made of wood, looks like those in the Thai movie scene which the girl got raped by her father and the bed would produce the eek eek ekk sound.
There's a bath room with a bath tub which looks old and dirty, you wouldn't want to lie in there.

When I entered the room, she started stripping. I look closely between her legs. It looks like carpet grass down there. Remember its quite a big patch. But heng.. no hotdog.
"I love lady! No ladyboy! "
"Lady boy have big breasts, mine is small"
Yea, her breasts are just slightly bigger than A cup. With a height of about 160, she's slim and a little tan. Looks about 6/10, happy that she's a girl.

We went into the bath tub and she did some shower and soaping from my chests, legs and little head.
She then ask me to go out and wait for her.
I lied on the bed and in a few moments she came over to me. Started off by licking my nipples, and then slowly work her way to little Bro.

I asked her: you like farang?
"No"
"Why?"
"Too big" she said
"Mine is same as farang"

When it's hardened, she PUT ON THE CAP (must say ma, if not ppl think raw) and ask me to bonk her.

I started off with missionary position. Fucking whore, like being fucked everyday. Put in like no feeling 1. It's OK, I just do my thrusts slowly and enjoy myself.
Nope not so easy cum ;)

Change position: ask her to come ride me. So I lied on the bed, and she came on top. Rode the stick about 2 min, feeling tired liao.
Sorry girl I haven't cum ;)

Change position: doggy, I stood at the edge of the bed and pull her towards me and I started pumping again. I think loose pussy, not enough feel to cum. But she tired again. She say: 1 last time, if u don't cum that's it. ;(

I continued my doggy pumping. I thought: not shiok lei...
Eh.. there's 1 more hole I never try before.
"Can fuck asshole? "
"Can"
Wow! My first time anal sia.

As I stick my little Bro in, I can see some reaction from her! She quenched her fists grabbing tightly to the pillow. I'm not sure whether she's loving it or she's in pain. Who cares? Feels good! Can feel that the hole is tighter and straighter than the pussy.
There's a slight smell of shit, but it's OK, goes away in 5 sec.
I started to pump faster and she continued quenching tightly to the pillow.

In 2 mins, I finally came ;)
Took out the condom and she helped me to throw it. Showered for me and I walked her back to thermae.

Once she went back into thermae, there's a beautiful girl approached me on the street asking for sex.
Uhh shit I just finished. I'm a little interested in her.
Also standing about 1.6m with hair slightly longer than shoulder length, a looks of 7/10

"I just finished" I told her
"Where are u from?" She asked
"Singapore, and you? "
"Laos. I'm going to Singapore next week"
"Really? When u come, I go find you"
And so we exchanged wechat contact. (In reality she's still in Bangkok until now)

To be continued.. I'll steal a pic to upload later.

l0v3r
23-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Girl outside Thermae:
https://imgur.com/a/ZcOa1

Matip
23-09-2017, 01:40 AM
Nice update bro :)

conquer
23-09-2017, 02:02 AM
It's chatting session again. I asked what do her bf do in China. She said that he's going to start a clothes shop.

Is this a coincidence, or all the chickens also run cloth shop in China? I have asked many chickens what did they do in China, almost 90% of them worked in a cloth shop. WTF... :o

l0v3r
23-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Is this a coincidence, or all the chickens also run cloth shop in China? I have asked many chickens what did they do in China, almost 90% of them worked in a cloth shop. WTF... :o

Bro, for Chloe case hao seow 1.
Later I write her truth.

madpig88
23-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Girl outside Thermae:
https://imgur.com/a/ZcOa1

Great work TS! Waiting for more updates of your adventures.

J55five
23-09-2017, 10:30 AM
I feel so fucked up. Poor thing. So pretty yet I keep insulting her just because I'm paranoid.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Happy Cheonging Bro

Kovovo
23-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Very nice to read! Moar pls

l0v3r
23-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Xx-Sep'17 (still lost track of date)
Back in Singapore for afew days already. Received a message from Chloe
"I'll tender resignation by October. So if you want, come visit me more often before I go. After I go back, I don't know whether I will ever come back again. "
"I thought you go back next year? Why suddenly so fast? "
She replied said her body is not well. Need a lot of rest, need to drink tonic soup.

After that she ask: u coming or not? 不可以啪啪,我帮你打飞机。

I thought: Wa lao, no sex, go for what. But I abit like her, go see her 1 or 2 more time before bye bye.

"打飞机多少?"
"$80"
"$80? 那么贵! 通常才$50"
"你打飞机打得出吗?"
"打得出啊。哪里打不出"
"打得出$50 ok"

The next day after work..
Booked a session with Chloe.
She did her usual massage (this time the massage got even shorter! ) like 10 min only. Then the teasing start again. As she's touching my butt, her finger suddenly screw into my asshole! Afew seconds later then she take it out.

"Uhh.." (I don't enjoy it. Stuffing the finger there felt like pooping. And I worry that my shit come out)

"OK, time to turn over" she said
"yes ma'am" (I'm jokingly compliant to her, as by now I think that she's the dominating type.)

She start to work between my legs. Naturally, my hands try to make her horny. See whether got chance or not (hehehe).
Once my hands got to the waist area, it got denied immediately: "$50 no touching 1, if you touch, it's $80"
In my mind: fine! since no sex, why should I pay so much $80 totally not worth. "OK, I don't touch"

"I don't believe you don't touch!"
She said as she pump up the seduction... She climbed up the massage bed, sat on my leg and start pushing her breasts on my chests and start licking my ear. Then she whispered to me: "let's gamble.. if you touch me, you pay $100."
"I say ok! I sure won't touch 1! If I don't touch, u massage for me free."

She didn't reply, and continued the seduction: touching my chests, tickling me, stroking the little Bro..
At this point in time, I feeling high and felt like a gigolo

I thought: wa.. seow liao I really feel like hugging her.. I moved my hands close to her waist, but I didn't touch it. I brought it down again.

She then lift up her shirt and bra exposing those buns and stick it to my mouth. (Again I felt like a gigolo) I complied to her actions again and started licking it, then do her favourite: touch the raisins softly..

Suddenly, she pull down her pants again! (Hehehe) And she slipped little brother in and started riding.
Today she felt extremely horny! Her movements were faster and stronger, and she's like enjoying my rod soo much today! I can feel the wetness of the vagina at the pubic hair area.. wow she's so wet today..

She ended with an orgasm again.
"来高潮了"
"那么快? 我还想要。你再来一次吧。"
"我才不要"
I thinking: Cb, she's the type of girl same as guy, cum 1 time then dun want liao.
Then as usual, she got off after that and finish me with her hands.

"我做爱很少来高潮"
I'm thinking: really meh, like every time you also orgasm 1 lei.

After the job, I took out $100. "I only have $100. You say today hj $50 so I didn't bring much"

"You see, are you dumb? Even if you win (the gamble), you still have to pay me for the sex."
I'm thinking: Seriously, every sex with you at $170 is totally worth it.

To be continued...

Troc
23-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Nice story, please continue bro :)

l0v3r
24-09-2017, 08:41 AM
19-Sep'17: Endless suffer behind that pretty face

We chatted on the wechat. Today she seemed to be in a bad mood. I asked her what happened?

Did someone bully her?
Is the working hours too long?
Did she get an infection below?
As I asked the last question kana scolding.
"你好恶心!" She said that got infection is also I pass to her 1.
-_-

I abit upset with her, but never mind.. girls sometimes like that pms. Maybe it's the time of the month. So I try to cheer her up by telling joke. Then she ask: 不可以啪啪,只能打飞机。你来不来?

I thinking: last time she also said that, in the end also fj. "好啊,去给你打? 约咯。你开心就好。"

When I reach the room today, I need to wait a little longer for her. Hmm.. What's taking her so long today?

5 mins later, she stomped into the room, enraged. She threw her phone on the floor. Then later go pick up again (haha sucker)

"What happened?" I asked
She say nothing, can start massage.
5 min into the massage her phone rang. She say it could be her dad, ask me wait awhile.

Her dad sounded very angry on the phone. But I don't really understand because it's China slang. She kept telling his dad "he's at home, I'm working" but her dad speaks in an angry tone.

Chloe seem to be feeling very lost on what to do, very upset.. she told me: "I'm pregnant now, possibly with twins. My husband doesn't want the baby. I have already aborted once, I don't know if I go for abortion again will I be able to have baby in the future. This problem has caused my entire family big commotion!"

(Wa, behind that beautiful face she's going through so much.. I'm surprised she's married, she told me she was going back to China to get married. )

"Yes my husband is in Singapore.
He doesn't want the baby because he thinks we doesn't have enough money to have the baby"

(wa lan. Such an irresponsible husband?! Ask her go abortion. Abortion is very very cruel and brings a lot of mental stress and physical pain.)

"My husband is very handsome. He's 1.8m tall and very good looking"

(Wa piang good looking got what fuck use.)

When we chat, I also revealed that I'm married.
"You lied to me"
"You also ma" I said
"If I say I'm married, will you guys come back? "
"Yes!" I told her (fuck other ppl wife also exciting right? )
"We're evens now" she keep quiet

Later she asked: "can you help me to 买钟?" (So that she can go back rest. I can understand she need some rest, so much going through her mind)

(I bought for her just on the previous session liao. Ask me buy again today. Additional $100 on top of service fees. Why should I?
I do have feelings for her, but there's a limit to helping)

At this time I sian liao. I don't feel like continuing the massage. She made the whole atmosphere very tensed with her problems and she really don't feel like working today. The massage all half fuck.

She went out of the room awhile.. I think to answer a call or what. Later she come back, act as if just now nothing happened and started teasing me.

"I ask you come surely I must treat you well." She start rubbing between my legs to make it stand.
Then she start to climb on top and start riding.

(Today not much feeling because sperm levels still haven't recover. Nvm la, just try to enjoy.
She's pregnant so it's safe to fire right? Let's do it! )

It's the sane thing yet again today.
Pull down pants
Sit on top
Pull up shirt and bra
Ask me lick her muffins and she rode me
Use my hands to softly touch the raisins
She continued riding till I shoot blanks..

(She must have rode me for money to 买钟 to go home rest and solve her problem.

This husband is sooo bad! No money to have kids, use some protection la, or don't shoot in. Got baby liao should take responsible ma, atleast give it life and take care of it.

Then the wife need to come out to fuck other guys. Suspect she need to give him money or help him pay rent as well)

Before I left, she told me that she fuck me because she only get orgasm with me. She sex with her husband won't orgasm.

(I feel good. My little bro did it again! Ladies favourite! )

To be continued...

madhapur
24-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Camping here.

alec
24-09-2017, 10:25 AM
nice encounter.... more plsss

l0v3r
24-09-2017, 11:37 AM
21-Sept
Received msg that Chloe quit ML.
I try to build a relationship with her as a friend. Maybe can talk about our personal life (I feel a bit close to her, not sure is because
I know about her personal life
or because I feel sad for her
or I hope to bonk her more times hehehe)
Anyway, i tried to talk to her through wechat, I figured out that she don't really take me as friend.

Its fine, I don't really care. Wish her all the best.

Time to look for more adventures right? What's a nice place to explore? I've done quite a number of places:
- Serangoon road
- little India / Farrer Park
- Lavendar area / jalan sultan
- China town
- Tai Seng

Where should I go today? Any suggestion?

Kovovo
24-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Bro if i hv mp to intro to u i would but it seems u cheong more places than me. :D
Hope u get more materials for your diary soon!

l0v3r
24-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Bro if i hv mp to intro to u i would but it seems u cheong more places than me. :D
Hope u get more materials for your diary soon!

Bro, just intro la. I go these places, but I can only shoot once each time :)

Sure got some MP i missed out

Kovovo
24-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Bro, just intro la. I go these places, but I can only shoot once each time :)

Sure got some MP i missed out

Pls check yur pm.
I must say im sure a lot of bros here hv better lobangs than me. I jus go to those convenient for me, not the best in *value im sure.

eliabellona
24-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Hope to read more.

l0v3r
24-09-2017, 10:32 PM
24-Sept'17: Coldest hj
I'm here sitting at Amk S11 near the spa that Bro Kovovo intro to me. It's near my house, so getting here is easy.
(Bro, my MR below could be a little hard on the girl, but don't worry about it. That's just how I feel about her, I must have been unlucky to have chosen her)
I bought a bottle of beer and sit down, turn wechat to check out the area. The spa is on the list, so first thing I do is pm the spa to make my booking.
Boy, this spa is so popular. My top 3 choice in terms of looks:
Apple
Na Na
Cherry
All 3 are busy.

I made a 4.20pm booking through wechat.

While enjoying my beer, I pm another cute girl as well. She's obviously a hooker, so why not try my luck? She replied me, tell me she's a student. I lie to her I'm a construction worker. She then tell me: 2 hours sex $100 (immediately I "on guard" haha, scam lai liao)
But I tell her, OK where? She tell me the address. Just nice I'm so close! Hehe.. so I tell her I reached. She ask me take pic show her. So I did. The next question: "give me your number."
I straight away delete her conversation. 100% scam.

Continue wechat browsing..
I realised that there's another spa with pretty girls opened here as well. I walked pass it just now but there are many ladies shoes outside the shop, making the shop feel legit. So I didn't go in to look look.

After I finished my beer, I walked to the spa. There are 3 masseur at the counter, all their looks 4/10 to 5/10.
Luckily I booked mine already. Hehe..

The atmosphere here is great! So soothing.. dark and relaxing. There are 2 chairs and a table at the main entrance and a door that opens up to the massage rooms.

1 of the masseur brought me to my room to shower while I waited for NaNa.

The massage room is as usual, very small. It only has a massage bed and an attached shower in the room. The massage rooms are separated by fake walls. I took my shower and wrap myself with the towel. Oh, there's a pair of shorts provided to be worn. But I didn't wear it because it looks very old and dirty.

NaNa came into the room about 10min later. (yes, I felt like I waited too long) She gave me a pair of disposable shorts and started the massage. As usual, it's face down massage first.
I can't really see NaNa's face clearly because the room is just too dark. In the dim light she looks 6.5/10 but I'm sure she will be 6 and below in broad day light. She's very short and small sized, maybe: 1.53m, 40kg with an A cup.

I had a chat with NaNa, but realised she's not the entertaining type. We didn't have much to talk about.

Her massage wasn't bad for men's spa though, not piano, something real. I'd rate it 7/10

There's no teasing throughout the massage, it's all real throughout the session. About halfway into the massage, she asked to turn over. I'm quite horny by now, due to the pants tearing and anticipation of some teasing before the GQ.
Uhh.. there's nothing, even she's about to finish massaging the front. Her hands did the massage avoiding the sensitive areas.

At the very very end of the session, maybe about 5 min left then she ask: massage here? But you need to pay me.
"How much?" I asked
"$50"
Yea let's take the massage, since we're here for it right?

She tore open my pants and reached for the organ.
I'm sure she must have this thinking when doing the job:
Rub that thing until sperm come out and I'll earn 50 bucks.
By touching the balls, the Sperm may come out faster.

And so I've experienced the coldest and robotic hand job in my life. BTW, no roaming allowed too.

Let's try another place next time..

To be continued...

CarbonTaxi
24-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Nice story bro, please continue soon :)

Rxxx3
24-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Neighborhood spa hard to get tip top service... a lot of restrictions to satisfy our horniness... hehe...

Can get hj alr considered quite lucky bro...

Keep going with your diary...

Kovovo
24-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Sorry bro for the weak MP intro...
Paiseh paiseh
Thks for continuing yur adventures here
Wish u all d best for ur future cheonging!

CaoKuang
25-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Do continue TS

curiousSG
25-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Camp here for more updates to your adventures.

percyjackson
25-09-2017, 08:50 AM
24-Sept'17: Coldest hj
I'm here sitting at Amk S11 near the spa that Bro Kovovo intro to me. It's near my house, so getting here is easy.
(Bro, my MR below could be a little hard on the girl, but don't worry about it. That's just how I feel about her, I must have been unlucky to have chosen her)
I bought a bottle of beer and sit down, turn wechat to check out the area. The spa is on the list, so first thing I do is pm the spa to make my booking.
Boy, this spa is so popular. My top 3 choice in terms of looks:
Apple
Na Na
Cherry
All 3 are busy.

I made a 4.20pm booking through wechat.

While enjoying my beer, I pm another cute girl as well. She's obviously a hooker, so why not try my luck? She replied me, tell me she's a student. I lie to her I'm a construction worker. She then tell me: 2 hours sex $100 (immediately I "on guard" haha, scam lai liao)
But I tell her, OK where? She tell me the address. Just nice I'm so close! Hehe.. so I tell her I reached. She ask me take pic show her. So I did. The next question: "give me your number."
I straight away delete her conversation. 100% scam.

Continue wechat browsing..
I realised that there's another spa with pretty girls opened here as well. I walked pass it just now but there are many ladies shoes outside the shop, making the shop feel legit. So I didn't go in to look look.

After I finished my beer, I walked to the spa. There are 3 masseur at the counter, all their looks 4/10 to 5/10.
Luckily I booked mine already. Hehe..

The atmosphere here is great! So soothing.. dark and relaxing. There are 2 chairs and a table at the main entrance and a door that opens up to the massage rooms.

1 of the masseur brought me to my room to shower while I waited for NaNa.

The massage room is as usual, very small. It only has a massage bed and an attached shower in the room. The massage rooms are separated by fake walls. I took my shower and wrap myself with the towel. Oh, there's a pair of shorts provided to be worn. But I didn't wear it because it looks very old and dirty.

NaNa came into the room about 10min later. (yes, I felt like I waited too long) She gave me a pair of disposable shorts and started the massage. As usual, it's face down massage first.
I can't really see NaNa's face clearly because the room is just too dark. In the dim light she looks 6.5/10 but I'm sure she will be 6 and below in broad day light. She's very short and small sized, maybe: 1.53m, 40kg with an A cup.

I had a chat with NaNa, but realised she's not the entertaining type. We didn't have much to talk about.

Her massage wasn't bad for men's spa though, not piano, something real. I'd rate it 7/10

There's no teasing throughout the massage, it's all real throughout the session. About halfway into the massage, she asked to turn over. I'm quite horny by now, due to the pants tearing and anticipation of some teasing before the GQ.
Uhh.. there's nothing, even she's about to finish massaging the front. Her hands did the massage avoiding the sensitive areas.

At the very very end of the session, maybe about 5 min left then she ask: massage here? But you need to pay me.
"How much?" I asked
"$50"
Yea let's take the massage, since we're here for it right?

She tore open my pants and reached for the organ.
I'm sure she must have this thinking when doing the job:
Rub that thing until sperm come out and I'll earn 50 bucks.
By touching the balls, the Sperm may come out faster.

And so I've experienced the coldest and robotic hand job in my life. BTW, no roaming allowed too.

Let's try another place next time..

To be continued...
Wow bro , wonder isit the S11 near me , i also AMK too

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Wow bro , wonder isit the S11 near me , i also AMK too

Haha.. near Jubilee.

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 09:35 AM
No new experiences to write until I cheong again later this week. Meanwhile, I think I will write about past experiences in
- punggol
- KL (afew days)
- Serangoon

gunning
25-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Hey bro.. for chinatown.. there is wuite a couple that are good. But yea.. not all comes with pretty babes. Maybe we can share our infos together.. im oso a MP chionging persob

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Hey bro.. for chinatown.. there is wuite a couple that are good. But yea.. not all comes with pretty babes. Maybe we can share our infos together.. im oso a MP chionging persob

Sure Bro. I was looking at Google map yesterday. Just don't intro me those MP massage by hunks. Haha

lobangkingz
25-09-2017, 11:00 AM
No new experiences to write until I cheong again later this week. Meanwhile, I think I will write about past experiences in
- punggol
- KL (afew days)
- Serangoon

Please do bro. :)

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Back on wechat..

Continue flirting with Chloe..
She seems happy today.
Oh maybe got chance to bonk her again..

Nope, of course not. She has decided to go back home be a mom and give birth to the 2 children. In my opinion, it's a good thing to do rather than abortion.

This is really a happy ending, happier than me walking out of the spa. Hahaha...

She bought her air tickets and will rtc on 15th.

To Chloe: My Sister / Lover / friend I wish you all the best in life.

Kovovo
25-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Bro L0v3r
U never ask for last burst of fire for old times sake? :D

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Bro L0v3r
U never ask for last burst of fire for old times sake? :D

Got, ask indirectly.
She noticed and direct reject me.
She don't want to harm the twins.

I'm happy for her though.

Kovovo
25-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Still early days loh where got harm
During 2nd or 3rd trimester heisho heisho so shiok sia :D
Hope u catch another fish soon!

PhilNeal
25-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Nice! Camping for updates :D

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Date is somewhere earlier this year

Just exploring Punggol, looking for any fun.. Came across this club (not those that you go clubbing). The club is made up of just 1 building, not sure how many levels high. Till now I only went to the first level. There are 3 pubs in the building, 1 restaurant, 7-11, fishing pond, some arcade machines and.. a spa!

I thought: Wa.. this place so ulu got spa? Dun feel like going spa today, but let's take a look..

The spa has has tinted glass door and a portion of it bedside the door is also tinted. Can't really see clearly what's going on inside. I tried to peep from a distance and can see what appears to be a fountain and a receptionist on the right side.

I continued walking towards the pub to enjoy my drink..

The next few sessions that I went for a drink, I would take notice of the spa, looking for clues..

There's 1 night when the MLs sat around to chat and smoke at a sofa corner (I think the sofa corner belonged to the fishing pond shop) The ladies are all milfs, range from early 30s to 40s. They like abit hiau hiau, but look closely all like buang, except 1 or 2 maybe 6/10. They wear polo tee and those massage long pants.

On another night, there's an ML spot me glancing into the spa. From behind the tinted glass, she turned around away from me and lifted her shirt halfway! Exposing her back, that fair, sexy back with a slight exposure of the bottom part of her breast!

I must give a review on this move:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim type
Seduction move: 9/10!

I must check out this spa 1 day!!

To be continued..

xxmetal
25-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Please continue TS

Lanky
25-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Please continue TS

Yes please do

Nexwork
25-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Please continue TS

Yes do please

sharkbroker
25-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Support nice story ;)

Kovovo
25-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Wah power punggol
Ts pls continue

l0v3r
26-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Some day earlier this year..

Feeling a little bored, want to try out the new found spa filled with milfs..
So I went to the club again, bought a bottle of beer to enjoy before I step into the spa. Opted for 1 hour massage, hoping I don't get an ML too old. The spa is a little like those jb type.
Got jacuzzi, shower room, changing room, tv room and a small smoking room. (Wow I never thought I can find such a spa)

I took a shower then went to the changing room to change into the robe. Then the receptionist brought me to the massage room.

The massage room is very dark shared by all customers. When u walk into the room, there will be many cubicles on your left and right. Each cubicle is separated by curtains and cloth. The cloth partition separating the cubicles is very low. U can look over the next cubicle just by kneeling over. There are no massage beds, only a thin mattress on the floor to lie on.

It's quite late at night so there's no one except me. We took the partition all the way inside corner.

In the dark, the masseur looks prettier, 6.5 or 7 / 10. She started her 9/10 massage on me. Serious, her massage is so damn good. Using a bulls strength and her muay Thai elbow, she gave my back a good rub on both sides of my shoulder blades. It's so good that next day I still feel sore on my shoulders. It is really better than most of the legit MPs.

"First time here?" She asked
"Yes"
I can't remember the rest of the conversation but I remember we were talking about zodiac signs.
I told her I was born in the year of pig. She's born in the year of tiger. (If I remember correctly)
She say that's pigs always get eaten by tiger.
I told her no, pigs are smart and always escape.

About 45min into the massage, she just started teasing a bit. You know, the usual butt massage and soft touches. I thought: lai liao lai liao!
Without asking the GQ, she straight away oiled her hands and grabbed my balls and start working on it.
(Wa I love this type! Don't ask, just do!
Dunno why they called it GQ, should name it RQ, retarded question LOL)

"The pig is eaten by the tiger liao" I said.
She laughed and replied: "See? I told you, the pig always get eaten"

She continued rubbing and oiling the balls, shaft and ass. She's sooo good at this. After awhile, ask me turn over. I look at her and started auto roaming her. Wow.. no resistance! So I auto roam all around from left buns to right buns and down south.

After I fired off, took a shower and left a happy man. (I'll be back! )

Steventan
26-09-2017, 11:39 AM
TS, up you with 8 points; as encouragement.

l0v3r
26-09-2017, 11:41 AM
TS, up you with 8 points; as encouragement.

Thanks Bro.. As long as you guys love it, I'll continue sharing

LaoErGePaPa
26-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Thanks Bro.. As long as you guys love it, I'll continue sharing

bro we like, more please :D

l0v3r
26-09-2017, 01:37 PM
It's fascinating that there are so many Bro reading my diary! Let me know who are you by replying to this msg (So that it stays on top)
- years of cheonging experience
- Favourite joints (MP / FJ / what others)
- Favourite type of girls (syt /milf)

Sompsan
26-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Support your diary! :)

huangxiaotu
26-09-2017, 03:24 PM
bro we like, more please :D

yes please :D

GoldRabbit
26-09-2017, 05:19 PM
I chop seat with popcorn and beer .

hydrotax
26-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Camping too!

Kovovo
26-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Bumpbumpbump

FieldSuits
26-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Very nice, do continue bro:)

dettol1199
27-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Serious good bro! Continue please

rh8611
27-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Haha I have been to that joint as well. I am handled by w. How about u?

l0v3r
27-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Haha I have been to that joint as well. I am handled by w. How about u?

Yea Bro, that was W. MR. I didn't get her the next visit. She seem to be ang pai there. My regular is L*L*

l0v3r
27-09-2017, 01:47 PM
I need a good massage today. Feel like finding her.

HelloPhong
27-09-2017, 04:13 PM
I need a good massage today. Feel like finding her.

Gogogo. And more FRs :D

ValueAdded
27-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Anyone can advise on the damage?

l0v3r
27-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Date: xx-06-2017 (KL full moon party)
Me and my friends checked in our own airbnb somewhere near KLCC. This is carefully planned that we each have our own room and near the beach club so that we can bring the girls back after drinking 😃

My room is a studio apartment, where the layout is like a standard hotel. There's only a bed room without living room. The only other room is a toilet with bath tub and a standing shower.

There apartment is well furnished with modern decorations: TV, dvd player, some flowers, candles, sofa, mirror, Queen sized bed with bed lights.

We checked in afternoon about 4pm, took a nap as well as lookup our favourite sbf forums for anything fun in KL.

At 9pm, we finished dinner and made our way to Thai club. It's quite a big club, it's a long rectangular building with coconut leaves decoration. Has a big logo at the front that says "Thai club".
From outside the club, we can already hear the music blasting. There are also many cab drivers camping outside asking if we want any girls.

Of course not, we don't want to be carrot heads. We want to go into the club to bang some whore!

So we bought 1 bottle hard liquor, that waives our entrance fees. The waiter directs us to our table where the girls start coming!

I'm looking for a hot girl tonight, atleast 6/10, and the most important is high playability.

The girls in this club are all Vietnamese (although it's called Thai club)

Think we were too late today, the good looking girls all taken. The girls who come to our table about 5/10. Not really interested.. So we kept rejecting them. Then an OK looking girl 6/10 come over, I thinking OK, just talk to her but keep as last resort.

We chat, dance for awhile then she butterfly away. The girls here do butterfly, but they stay really much longer than Singapore pubs. Her looks were fine, but not much playability. (Not high lei, with her.)

I continued enjoying the music while afew more girls come to try their luck..

Suddenly, 2 girls came over. One I don't like, the other one, 7/10 looks very demure, like 大长今 . Shes about 160 tall, wore those OL dress, blue in colour but the material is twice as thick. Her shoes were high heels, brown in colour with a strap.
(At this point I'm only half interested in her...)

To be continued..

Heaton
27-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Nice update!

Kovovo
27-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Thank u for update! Moar pls:D

sharkbroker
27-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Yes, more please!! :)

Flemish
27-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Nice update TS

l0v3r
27-09-2017, 09:57 PM
"Can my friend sit with you? "
"Sure!" I said
So I held her waist to pull her close to me. Her friend left after helping her to find a customer.
"What's your name? " I asked her.
She told me her name
(but I forgot already. Since she's the demure type, let's call her 'Mai')

I poured some of my hard liquor for her, cheers to her and danced with her. She's not the crazy party type. However, when I held her waist from behind and danced, she would entertain and dance with me. I tried to talk to her, (I think I asked what's her she or something, she stared blank at me) then she told me that she can't understand English. I try to speak Chinese, she shook her head. Oh gosh... Like that how to talk? But, it's OK, let's have fun! We continued dancing and drinking..

She's the type that will keep the table clean, help to pour drinks when the cup is empty. There's one time we accidently spilled a little coke on the table, she wiped the table and gave us serviettes to rest our arms. (Really? A girl like her works here? Did she get a wrong job?)

Anyway, we're here to screw whores right? So I showed her the international sign language of fucking (middle finger in and out of my left hand) She rejected me by shaking her head (sian) I tried to name a price, but she couldn't understand. When one of her friend walked pass, she asked her friend to speak to me. Her friend told me "she's first day, cannot"
(Wa, first day, the more I must bonk! )

I thought, maybe she don't understand. An idea came to my mind! Google translate! Yea!
I continued asking why not, this and that. I must have asked a lot of times because whenever anyone of her friend walk pass, they will give me a different answer:
- she today cannot
- you give her money, tml she go with you
- it's her first day
- 900 short time 1500 long time (insane price)
- she have menses
I'm ok with menses, never try before ma. I don't give up, so i text her to ask whether she have menses. I'm OK with it. She laughed.

The next time that her friend came over, she say 900, I bargained lo.. 700
Her face is like she found a gold pot, and hesitated. Then she had a short discussion with Mai. She then tell me: 700 OK. (Yes!)

I feel a bit too early and want to take it slow. So I told Mai through Google that we leave about 12am. She nodded.

We continued dancing and drinking till it's about time, then I held her hand and about to leave the pub. She reported to 1 of her friend that she's about to leave and her friend seem to give her some advise on what to do by whispering. (the club is too noisy to talk normally)
As we about to leave the pub again, another 1 of her friend ask where I bringing her.

Zzzz.. as if the whole pub knows I want to bonk her. By this time I abit angry, and walked out of the pub with my friends. I tell them we give her 5 min. If she don't come out, we leave.

In awhile, she came out alone! Woo!
I put out my hand to hold her and walked her back to my hotel.

Along the way, we passed by 7-11, she never ask whether I have or not, also didn't ask me go and buy (hehehe... noob.. I'll pwn u tonight! )

To be continued...

DuneBird
27-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Nice story, camping here.

Goodison2017
27-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Wa doing raw ah? hahahahaa

Rxxx3
27-09-2017, 11:54 PM
TS always has surprises up his sleeves... keep unrolling...

Kingjay
28-09-2017, 11:11 AM
nice.. power tread. sarpork!

Helium5
28-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Great update TS! :)

Kovovo
28-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Ts moar pls:D

l0v3r
28-09-2017, 05:50 PM
We entered my room, I took off my clothes, and put on the table. Saw that she's also undressing, I went into the shower first. Waited awhile for her... (why isn't she here yet? )
I went out to take a look. Wtf, seriously? She's helping me to hang my clothes. (I wanna bath with you! Stop touching my clothes and come in! )
LOL.. That's her... The clean and tidy type, everything must be in order. (She's soo cute)

Showering with her is like the typical first time shower with girlfriend. No hot sexy dance, no keeling bj, no moaning. Just soaping each other, then she soap my rod. I started to hug and French her. My hands soaping her entrance to the dark cave. (Front entrance la, hahaha)
Woo! She's wet. Can feel the wetness as the liquid texture is different from soap and water..
Continue soaping for awhile before we wash up and out of the bathroom.

At this point, she still never ask whether I have it or not (I'm well prepared. It's in the drawer, but why should I take out? Hehehe)
We continued to make out on the bed, it's time to bonk, still didn't ask. Oh well... here goes..

She's like a starfish on the bed lol. We tried to do mercenary, but dunno is it I too kan cheong or side effect of drinking, little Bro dun wake up LOL. Her entrance slowly start to dry up as well. (Oh shit, I think I need some lube) I go to the toilet pump a bit of moisturiser and try to make Bro stand. I took about 5 min, then it wake up. Then I continued pumping till I live fired. (Don't worry, my army is weak shit + some moisturiser, they sure won't make it)

I cleaned up and took a quick shower. When I look at her, she's standing in a rude position, 1 leg on the toilet bowl using the toilet spray in the pussy. Think she's desperately trying to flush out whatever is in there. LOL that scene is like 大长今 the porn version.

We lie on the bed to chat a bit through Google. I want her again tml. I asked her not to tell her friend what we did, then tml I book her again. She nodded. Awhile later she need to go(I know 700 for short time is a rip off, but atleast it's fun) I'm feel in love with her..

I want to tell her to take care of herself in the future. She really haven't done this job before and don't know the dangers. But I want her again tml so badly...

I paid her what we agreed and she left. On the table was her hair pin that she forgot to bring along.

To be continued..

l0v3r
28-09-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm now here at the spa (club) the girl with good strength just taken ;(
What to do.. what to do...

l0v3r
28-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Oh the counter auntie intro me another girl. She said she's tall and skinny. Let's see..

Kovovo
28-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Haha hope its good ts

moontory
28-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Waiting for FR with your new girl :D

palvin
29-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Camping for your continuation bro!

gunning
29-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Bro.. left u a pm.. :)

l0v3r
29-09-2017, 01:12 PM
The next night..
Went back to Thai club to finish up our drinks. Of course, I remembered her hair pin and brought it along with me. Like the prince in the Cinderella story, I hope to find the owner of the hair pin..
Sat down on a table nearby yesterday's. My favourite waiter come to serve me he automatic bring my liquor to me and my coke (he still remember because of my tips the day before)
Mai was no where to be found. I asked my waiter but he said he didn't see her today :(
he tell me sometime their manager post them to other places to work :(

The girls started coming to us again. Got 1 come sit with me, she's not pretty, maybe 5/10 looks. Not sure why I let her sit :p
We chat a bit and told her I'm looking for the owner of the pin. She left it at my house yesterday.

Her friend walked pass and talked to her. Woah! Hot babe! Wearing a green 3 quarter pants, white top. Like casual OL looks, I rate her 7/10. I quickly tell the girl to ask her friend come over.

Since she's so pretty, let's call her Nicole. Nicole is fun! I drank with her, held her waist, had danced with her. She likes to chat dirty, and as she does that she sometimes touch my nipples and rod from the outside. Of course I also touch her back. Hehe... (Let's throw away the hair pin, the Prince give up looking for Cinderella LOL) Nicole is very fun, but she's always very alert of her surroundings. She would 'prey' on the guys whenever she has a chance. Once in awhile, she would butterfly away to ang mo to chat with him. And when he's leaving, she would butterfly away from me again to collect tips. She's obviously a veteran in this trade.

Suddenly, 1 of the girls last night spotted me. She got the super slut face, a little plump with big nostrils. I don't like her from last night for her bitch attitude. She brought Mai to sit with me again.

I text Mai on Google translate "I found my Cinderella! This hair pin belongs to you? "
She say "thank you" and she pinned it on her hair.

Of course, later I asked Mai again. Tonight 1 more time? 700. She and her friend disagreed.
"You don't keep like that. She first time here".
(OK la OK la, had my fun last night. Today don't want her)

I'm also less interested in Nicole, because she 'too pro'. I scared she got tricks to get away easy on bed.

We finished the bottle and changed drinking place. We walked over to Beach club, just across the road. The place is very similar to Thai club, except the girls are different nationalities. There's Thai, euro, black girls there. (Black as in those American black, very dark skin)
As usual, brought our bottle for free entrance.

In this pub, the girls don't come to us. Instead we have to roam around to chat with them. I took a walk round the pub and saw this girl..

Will share her pic in awhile..

To be continued....

l0v3r
29-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Girl at Beach club (early 20s Vietnamese)
http://i64.tinypic.com/1418djo.jpg

Pic stolen from wechat

Kovovo
29-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Great share bro!

l0v3r
29-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Testing to upload image here

Heaton
29-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Nice share TS :)

Kovovo
30-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Bump!
Ts pls continue

PSLEresult
30-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Nice, camping here

junior_cannibal
30-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Always nice to learn from the lao jjao!

goo101
30-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Please continue TS

madpig88
01-10-2017, 07:12 AM
Nice updates bro, look forward to more.

Iwanboomboom
01-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Wow rare to have real story & pics somemore!!

Bro as this is MP chionging diary please focus on MP. Can't wait for your continuation at the spa...😁

l0v3r
02-10-2017, 12:30 AM
I ask her how much for long time (overnight) she say 800. I negotiate a bit lower, then her 'sister' come negotiate with me. She is also Vietnamese but she can speak Chinese. We settled with 600.
Yes.. so happy.
We drank a bit more then went to my room. Along the way, the girl ask whether I got condom or not. (This girl got ask lol)

She is very small sized, maybe height about 150. Looks like an A cup. We took a quick shower and I light the candles in the room. She goes: "woo.."

I then led down with her on the bed. Started kissing her and light pecking at her neck. It's the usual sex scene with a prostitute. Cap, fuck and cum (can't remember if there's bj). Nothing spectacular fucking this slut..

After we finished the job, we lied down to chit chat. We can't communicate properly as her English isn't good as well. So we chatted through Google translate.

She's cute and funny. Sometimes the translation from Google isn't accurate and she will say "Google no good". (She checks the translation by translating it back to Vietnamese lol)

It's a little boring in the room, so I suggested that we go down to the poolside to sit.

She wore my t shirt with no bra, only panties. Wow.. (I should have bonked her at the pool side instead)
You guys know what to ask for if u stayed in airbnb with a pool and have a slut with you. Lol..

We chat under the stars about life and our dreams. Behind that pretty face, there's also a sad story:
Afew years ago, her mom sold her as a bride to China for 5million dong. (About SGD3000. How many wives will you buy if it's 3k? Hehe I'll buy 10.) She was badly treated in the family, and always get scolding for not understanding their culture. She called her mother for help because she couldn't take it anymore. Her mom felt hurt that she was being ill treated in the family. She had to buy her daughter back at double the amount! I guess that's why she's in this trade now.

She also told me that the RM600 that they earned isn't fully for them to keep. They need to pay their "owner" a portion of the money. She refused to tell me how much, only say that it's alot. I think they pay the "owner" by number of hours that they are away. (Actually some Singapore MPs are like this too. These gangsters are heartless!)

The next morning, I bonked her 1 more time and she went back home..

Came back to Singapore a happy man the next day....

l0v3r
02-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Wow rare to have real story & pics somemore!!

Bro as this is MP chionging diary please focus on MP. Can't wait for your continuation at the spa...😁

Haha you're right. I'll write mp next..

lobangkingz
02-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Haha you're right. I'll write mp next..

Look forward to your mp fr bro

junior_cannibal
02-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Haha you're right. I'll write mp next..TS, actually you need not just write about your experience in MP. As long as it's your personal experience in chionging, it would be interesting to share. After all, how different can one MP be from another?

JojoAmano
02-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Nice story, camping for more!

l0v3r
02-10-2017, 09:22 PM
28-Sep-17
Back at Punggol spa, in the club.
Was looking for a good massage. I thought W*nn*e could do the job, pretty, strong massage and seductive.
However, when i reached W*nn*e is taken, the counter girl told me she just went in ; (
I'm reluctant to look for L*l* today because I needed a power massage. Although I only got W*nn*e once, I really remember that good massage. She gave my back a good rub that all felt sore on the muscles the next day.
Went out to take a smoke, get a beer from 7-11 and check out what's up on sbf.

I guess I got no choice, if not need to wait until 8pm then W*nn*e is available.. I went to the counter to look for L*l*.
L*l* is not as pretty as W*nn*e, but she's twice as playful!

Aiyo, counter auntie tell me she just started massage too. She must have seen my sad face, so she intro me a**a, she say is tall and skinny. OK lo, let's try..

She's Thai, tall and skinny.
Looks: 5.5/10
Gfe: 5/10 (no Gfe, 5 points from customer service)
Massage: 6/10

She started her massage by asking me where should she focus on the massage. My neck, I said. (Wow not bad, still got some massage service). She started with her massage. Uhh.. quite mediocre. Not as good as I expected.. Now you know not to trust the counter auntie. They just push whoever is available to you.

Anyway, halfway through the massage, I can hear next door giggling.. (wow.. like happening sia)
"爽吗?" The guy asked.
(Some moaning from the girl, followed by giggling)
Can hear her slap the guy *piak*
(Then the giggling continues)
"这样爽吗?" The guy asked again
(Some giggling and moaning continues)

I ask my ML, who is beside? She tell me: Mich****, from Malaysia
(Warning: I never see or Mich**** before. Try at your own risk. Bros who try before please share your experience with me hehehe)

Opposite the other side, at the room diagonal to me, I suddenly hear some moaning sound. Wa.. only moaning, no giggling.. I point to the direction and ask A**a to listen.
"They massage", she said
I thinking: (Sure boh.. using Cb massaging penis is it?) Haha..
The moaning continued awhile more, but I didn't notice it after awhile. (Aiya should have ask her who is the girl inside hehehe)

It's my turn liao. A**a started off with some teasing on my butt. Then used her nails to tickle my balls a bit. (Abit shiok) then she ask me turn over and ask me the stupid question. I nod my head and she started her hj. I think she never go training before. No kungfu sia.
Nevermind. I can understand, let's play with hello kitty! I auto roam a bit, she didn't resist, so I went further to pull down the pants. Hehe.. She allowed!
Woo.. I touched...
Woo.. well trimmed!
After playing awhile... erm... still dry? Serious?! Drier than 'super dry'!

I also turn off liao.. she rub till I fired (wasted shot)
Cleaned up... Left the place..

CoalMiner
02-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Please continue TS

Yes pleases do TS

Kovovo
02-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Wowsie today update gao gao :D
Tq ts!

l0v3r
02-10-2017, 10:39 PM
😊
Looking for any Bro share with me a gem like Chloe..😉

Skitier
02-10-2017, 11:12 PM
😊
Looking for any Bro share with me a gem like Chloe..😉

Wa wa who is Chloe? share leh ;)

l0v3r
03-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Wa wa who is Chloe? share leh ;)

She rtc liao. See first post

madpig88
03-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Nice updates TS, more FRs soon please.

junior_cannibal
03-10-2017, 08:15 AM
28-Sep-17
Back at Punggol spa, in the club.
Was looking for a good massage. I thought W*nn*e could do the job, pretty, strong massage and seductive.
However, when i reached W*nn*e is taken, the counter girl told me she just went in ; (
I'm reluctant to look for L*l* today because I needed a power massage. Although I only got W*nn*e once, I really remember that good massage. She gave my back a good rub that all felt sore on the muscles the next day.
Went out to take a smoke, get a beer from 7-11 and check out what's up on sbf.

I guess I got no choice, if not need to wait until 8pm then W*nn*e is available.. I went to the counter to look for L*l*.
L*l* is not as pretty as W*nn*e, but she's twice as playful!

Aiyo, counter auntie tell me she just started massage too. She must have seen my sad face, so she intro me a**a, she say is tall and skinny. OK lo, let's try..

She's Thai, tall and skinny.
Looks: 5.5/10
Gfe: 5/10 (no Gfe, 5 points from customer service)
Massage: 6/10

She started her massage by asking me where should she focus on the massage. My neck, I said. (Wow not bad, still got some massage service). She started with her massage. Uhh.. quite mediocre. Not as good as I expected.. Now you know not to trust the counter auntie. They just push whoever is available to you.

Anyway, halfway through the massage, I can hear next door giggling.. (wow.. like happening sia)
"爽吗?" The guy asked.
(Some moaning from the girl, followed by giggling)
Can hear her slap the guy *piak*
(Then the giggling continues)
"这样爽吗?" The guy asked again
(Some giggling and moaning continues)

I ask my ML, who is beside? She tell me: Mich****, from Malaysia
(Warning: I never see or Mich**** before. Try at your own risk. Bros who try before please share your experience with me hehehe)

Opposite the other side, at the room diagonal to me, I suddenly hear some moaning sound. Wa.. only moaning, no giggling.. I point to the direction and ask A**a to listen.
"They massage", she said
I thinking: (Sure boh.. using Cb massaging penis is it?) Haha..
The moaning continued awhile more, but I didn't notice it after awhile. (Aiya should have ask her who is the girl inside hehehe)

It's my turn liao. A**a started off with some teasing on my butt. Then used her nails to tickle my balls a bit. (Abit shiok) then she ask me turn over and ask me the stupid question. I nod my head and she started her hj. I think she never go training before. No kungfu sia.
Nevermind. I can understand, let's play with hello kitty! I auto roam a bit, she didn't resist, so I went further to pull down the pants. Hehe.. She allowed!
Woo.. I touched...
Woo.. well trimmed!
After playing awhile... erm... still dry? Serious?! Drier than 'super dry'!

I also turn off liao.. she rub till I fired (wasted shot)
Cleaned up... Left the place..
Bro TS, cannot blame auntie lah, she never QC the gals' skill how she knows if who is good? As for the drier than super dry, maybe she ain't woman? She's from the land of.. You know, plenty of shemale.

l0v3r
03-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Bro TS, cannot blame auntie lah, she never QC the gals' skill how she knows if who is good? As for the drier than super dry, maybe she ain't woman? She's from the land of.. You know, plenty of shemale.

Yaya I thinking she might be shemale too. 😨

sxem
03-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Lol TS is damn funny. Keep it up!

rh8611
03-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Wah liew.. A is at least 7 leh.. Your standard too high liao. I find her look better than w. But magic hand canny cannot compete..

Never tried m before. No comments.

junior_cannibal
03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Yaya I thinking she might be shemale too. 😨

TS, count yourself lucky. At least you didn't end up caressing heshe dick with precum. Lol

l0v3r
03-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Wah liew.. A is at least 7 leh.. Your standard too high liao. I find her look better than w. But magic hand canny cannot compete..

Never tried m before. No comments.

A is the skinny and tall Thai right?

rh8611
04-10-2017, 01:49 PM
A is the skinny and tall Thai right?

Yes it is.
Can PM me others that u have tried?

l0v3r
04-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Yes it is.
Can PM me others that u have tried?

Bro only those 3 mentioned. Met 1 Bro at the spa he say L*s* not bad.

SpanishSply
05-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Lol TS is damn funny. Keep it up!

Yes please do TS

l0v3r
07-10-2017, 12:47 PM
1-Oct
Wanted to go Unique this morning. (Massage place) When I reached there, the door is locked. I tried to call the shop but no one picked up.
(Sigh)

The place is near 1 of the spa I used to go: coral cove. (Sigh.. it's closed too.)

Must have been too early. So, I wondered around looking for MPs near lavender area. Went into a few shops. Some of the milfs are taking a nap, when I knock on the door I woke them up. They would wear some short skirt and 放半粒 with that sleepy face to open the door. Not very interested, I rejected them.

Then I walked pass this MP, inside sitting a short small sized China milf with looks 5/10, having her mee hoon kueh breakfast. She had a nice enthusiastic smile on her face. Sure, let's try her..

She spoke good English to me, I thought at first she was Vietnamese or Thai. I asked her where is she from, and I'm surprised by her reply, China. I'm also thinking why she spoke English to me. Uhh.. she thought I was malay. Duh..

Started her piano massage.. (5/10) She like to talk alot, but I don't like talking to her. Just not the same interests. I am getting impatient.. Maybe ask her to skip her massage, go straight to the legs... maybe can get less piano massage more pleasure.

Denied with her lame excuse: "I do massage must do the entire package." Then give analogy some more: "if skip the body massage is like eating without putting food into your mouth, go straight into the stomach"
(Zzz.. SMLJ)

40 min later, she finally start her tease massage on my ass. (Woo.. lai liao) tease abit ask me turn around. I tell her don't want, I want hdly.

"Turn over, I service you good good better than when u facing down"

(Zzzz...)

So I turned over. Then she ask the stupid question. Tell me $80 include manhood therapy.
I thinking: (Sure Bo? Nevermind la dun waste money, pcc ok liao)

"Really very good, hj $60 liao, might as well add $20 I do for u good 1, next time u sure come back"

(Hmm.. hj $60, manhood therapy $80, try la.. maybe she will slowly hj + delay cumming. Let's try! )

So she sit beween my legs, applied oil and started the hj. As 2ic got harder and standing, I tahan tahan dun let him shoot. She continued oiling it. Then make me bend my leg abit and started cat bathing the knee cap area while still oiling the shaft (wtf is that? Might as well cat bath my balls better).

Finally shot fired off. Imo this shot is only worth $50. Paid $80. Trash massage worth $35 paid $50. Made me feel like quitting MPs.

After the special service (around 10min nia) still tell me: you take too long to cum. No good, must train to cum faster.
(Wa lao eh.. does she even know anything about kkj?)

Ban low class MPs! Esp those with typical setup, small and no brand.

xijacko
07-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Wa lao which MP so jialat? :(

Kovovo
08-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Omg really horrible sia
Better luck next time TS!

junior_cannibal
08-10-2017, 02:23 PM
TS, going to MP hope to get good, solid service it's like buying 4D,big prize but small chance. When I used to Cheong MP, always be prepared to get shit, unless it's my regular joint and ML.
Anyway, better luck next time.

l0v3r
08-10-2017, 04:50 PM
TS, going to MP hope to get good, solid service it's like buying 4D,big prize but small chance. When I used to Cheong MP, always be prepared to get shit, unless it's my regular joint and ML.
Anyway, better luck next time.

Yes, there are some MPs got the sloppy setup. Will avoid those. Hehe..

l0v3r
10-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Was feeling the body aches after workout. Needed a good massage. The first person that comes to mind is W*nn*e from the Punggol spa. Can't forgot that sore on my back muscles after her massage. *shiok*

So went there again, made a booking. Wa sian.. Counter auntie say she got booking from 1.30pm, 2.30 then she free. Luckily, today wife not around. I can wait. So I go to the TV room, relax myself for nearly 2 hours watching the TV and playing game on my hp. There are also brothers playing games in the pool (LOL! Enjoy life sia)

2 hours passed and it's finally my turn.. Surprisingly, the place is quite packed in the afternoon. I'm allocated near the entrance today because the other rooms are taken up.

As usual, she wore her massage uniform: polo tee and those stretchable long pants. She started her massage from the back. I still remember her muay Thai elbow. That solid rub that she does to the muscles on my shoulders. It's still strong and good like before. She then pull my arms to my back, resting on my butt. Then she sit on it. (Naughty slut) now my palm is between her legs.
I'm about to tickle her pussy.. Then suddenly her muay thai elbow attacked me!
"Oww" I moaned in pain.. (Wa must revenge) When I recover from my pain, my hands tickle the pussy. She slap my ass in retaliation. (lol.. this is fun..) After left arm, is right arm turn. (hehe..)

The next sexy part of the massage is she sit with her legs open above my head, then massaged my back. (Purposely sia.. I love the seduction! Wish the pants are down then I can eat abalone hehe..) as she massage my back, that pussy keep rubbing my head lol...

After about 45min of power massage + teasing, she started the finale on my butt.. slowly working towards my balls. Before I know it, I'm in hdly position. She continued oiling the shaft and balls then asked me to turn over.
"Got do bj?"
She then tell me she don't know how to do.
"Never mind, just try"
She wiped off the oil then started licking near the balls area. Just some small touches with her tongue then she come up liao.
(Wa she really dunno, really noob after so many years working there)
"It's ok" I told her

So she continued her hj.. I auto roam and she shifted her position beside me so that I can go auto roam the whole world (hehehe)
But she didn't allow me to pull down her pants :P

After I fired off, she told me her legs like jelly because I keep touching the sensitive area (maybe she cummed) We (both little Bro and I) left happily...

Kovovo
10-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Thks for update!

MrBulan
10-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Support nice story :)

l0v3r
13-10-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm at the bank, doing some transactions.. The counter girl serving me had a girl next door looks... So sweet looking with a pair of big, round, shiny, black eyes.

Those big, round, shiny black eyes were soo mesmerising. I fell in love with them...

She did my transaction as I looked at her body. A cups, small sized and hairy lower arms. (Heard that hairy women are more horny, so I'm curious about her..)

Whenever she talked to me, I would look straight into that beautiful eyes...

I want to talk to her about anything. Just want to find a topic to get her attention, but I didn't have the guts and couldn't think of anything..

At the end of the transaction, I thought it's over.. then suddenly she asked about my address, whether I've fully paid the house. She started something, I thought here's my chance.. But, my guts weren't there.

So I just did casual chatting... "the bank so quiet today... last time I came so busy.. wait so long.. blah blah" still no guts in me to say something more catchy :(

She did some sales talk on low housing loans interest rates, and the bank would send me some brochures. She did some paper work to make sure I get my brochure. And that's the end... I missed my chance 😂

Kovovo
13-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Wa lan eh for a while i thot u gonna sian a bank chio bu out sia hahah

Pencilvania
13-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Nice story TS, pls continue

l0v3r
13-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Wa lan eh for a while i thot u gonna sian a bank chio bu out sia hahah

Haha I not so pro la..

l0v3r
04-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Feeling sick of wife, sick of work, it's time to visit some MP again! I really dunno where to explore liao. No place in my mind. Suddenly I remember Serangoon garden MP seem like quite afew chio bu haven't play before. Let's go there today!
The last time I went there was to find a girl from LTD. She didn't allow fj because she say if she get caught she need to pay a fine of 2000. Never mind, no place to go. I'll just do hj today. (I still want to fuck her because she's interesting. I'll write fr next time)

The MP is at level 2, once I step 2 pretty girls greet me liao. 1 at the counter, 6/10. Then I saw 1 eating 8/10. Mai tu liao.

She is petit and fair. About 160cm 45kg power pack C cup. Like the Taiwan ah lian of my dream. Her name is T*** T***. Let's call her TT

"按摩多久?"
"1 个钟,我要他按摩" I pointed at TT

I go to the room with attached shower to clean up. When she come into the room, she started her below average massage.

In just 20 min, she started her teasing massage from the ass to the shaft. She lack the skills, but she made me more horny instead. Hehehe..

Then she ask the golden question. Atleast she asked in a seductive way. Doesn't turn me off this time. I opt for all-in. She say OK wait, I go take condom (wa! Have ah. Kns last time the girl bluff me)

She go off for about 5 min and came back with the rubber. When she took off her shirt, wa lan eh! Power pack hot super sexy body sia. That small waist with the fake C cup! Woo hoo! Better than some Japanese porn star. That perfect body, perfect boobs sooo fair soo smooth. Like those drawing in anime. The trimmed pussy.. I would give an overall of 9/10, one of the best body I've seen in my life!

She rubbed my rod to make it hard so that we can start the action. I put it in, it's sadly, a little loose. Lol... But it's OK, luckily little Bro is big enough to feel something. We started in mercenary position, not much feeling for me.

So I decided to change to doggy. She loved doggy the doggy, and I can feel that she loved it so much as she shivers while I bonked her slowly. Just pushing it in and out slowly... enjoying that pleasurable moment. She would occasionally adjust her position so that the shaft directly hits her g spot. And when she is about to climax, she grab my hand that was holding her waist. In awhile, she would again get that shivering climax.

I really feel like bonking her again. This week should be her fertile week.

onelasttime2207
04-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Bro can share?

l0v3r
06-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Bro can share?

Sure.. but She allow fj based on feelings. Please respect her wishes.

I went to bonk her again yesterday. Double confirmed that her Cb really loose.. my little bro is quite thick, but go in la kopi. (Like how u stir your spoon in the coffee cup)

lonelyarine
05-12-2017, 10:53 AM
continue to think that she is lb lah, policy is just policy, what if a lb went sneaks in unnoticed since lb there is near to perfect?

Thanks for sharing Bro.

lonelyarine
05-12-2017, 11:08 AM
many Chinese gals oso claim they are 22yo, did u notice?

l0v3r
11-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Been a long time since I posted. Because nothing special happened in those period. My Bonking and massage journey continues..

Was looking up WeChat on my way home. See got chio bu to msg or not. Usually they don't reply. (Maybe my profile looks bogus, no pic and no posts) I just looking for girls to chit chat and see got anything to fuck nearby.

I msg this girl for fun. Her profile pic also look like fake profile. Pic cannot see face, posts also cannot see. But never mind la I msg for fun. It's one of the rare times that got girl reply me and add as friend. I'm now able to see her posts.

"Wa! Chio Sia" I thought as I see her pics
Then she reply me: "在哪里找到我的?"
I said 寂寞男
"啥?"
"是哪里?"
I replied: 那个是网站。

She say:
"我也没挂网呀
 (laughing face emoticon)
是不是错人了

网址给我一下
不懂发生了什么"

I'm thinking "Cham must be I remember wrongly. This girl is add from people nearby, not sglonelyguy.

She damn talkative, I like it. Maybe high GFE 1"

So I slowly talk myself out of the awkward situation. (So happy she didn't block me. Still entertain me hehehe)

Later she tell about herself: "我们这里是按摩店"

Jackpot! Got chiobu massage for me

So I say "刚好我需要按摩"

Of course.. she welcome me to the massage as I asked for her address

To be continued..

Kovovo
11-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Welcum back bro

l0v3r
11-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Hi bro Good to see u

rayhan77
12-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Camping here bro!!! Hahaha

madpig88
12-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Sure hope TS will update more of this nice story soon.

sponge05
12-05-2018, 07:08 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

Cash8877
12-05-2018, 07:33 AM
really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.

TLFelect
12-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Hope TS post more to share.

suracailai
12-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Nice, hoping to read more.

LittleFatCat
12-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Sure hope TS will update more of this nice story soon.

Yes I also hope so too . :)

azdruma
12-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Yes I also hope so too . :)

Same here , hoping too . :D

basfreak
13-05-2018, 07:17 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Truthful
13-05-2018, 07:43 AM
like this story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

rawboy83
13-05-2018, 10:06 AM
share more of the story bro, it's really nice.

l0v3r
26-05-2018, 02:48 PM
After work the next day, buay tahan liao. Msg her ask her say I want massage after work. She say sure and helped me book a slot. She needed to come 1 hour early because her shift haven't start.
(I'm surprised these days still got 24 hours massage)

This massage place is at a row of shop houses, with 2 or 3 pubs that open at night. There are also 2 massage shops in the same row. I've been to the pub before: got beer and dart games.

I went into the shop as instructed and tell the counter girl I want Annie (let's call her Annie). She counter girl then led me into the massage room for a shower. The sun is soooo hot and bright outside that when I walked into the massage room, I felt blinded in the dimly lit rooms. I took my shower as Annie entered the massage room.

Just like the picture, she got long hair, look like late 20s.
She wore the massage shop uniform, I think is red polo tee and black long pants.

Woo... Of course not as chio as picture. But still not bad: 6.5/10 will slowly up to 7 points

She ask me to lie on the bed then started her massage. Power pack real massage. I rate her massage 9/10 because really authentic one. Can fight with W*nn*e from my previous encounter. We chit chat abit during the massage. She can be talkative too in real life. But we don't have too many common topics.

About 30mins into the massage, she ask: whether can tear off the paper underwear. From here on the teasing starts with massaging on my upper tights to 'accidentally' brushing on the balls. Then she use her 5 fingers to brush my balls. Woot! I love it man..

Later, She ask me to turn around. Then ask me whether I want the $50 or $80 package. I took the 50. So she oiled the shaft and started working on it. Damn I feeling loved so I Sat up and pecked on her neck. She resisted a little but hands still working. Although it's $50 package, but I just try my luck on her body. She didn't resist and never say anything like she loved it too.

Greedy me.. After boobs touch where? Go further south liao! Hehehe.. But this time she say: $50 cannot touch. But I ask: then can I touch? She never say anything.
Don't care liao.. I try to unzip her.
Never say anything
So I try to feel into her panties.
Waaaa.. Clean shaved!!!

At this time I feel like fucking liao. Sibei high. I ask her can fuck or not. She say cannot. No fucking here. I keep asking keep psycho tell her how much I love her (Hehehe..)

Then she say next time. (yes la!)
So we continue our private parts playing till I fired off and left a happy man.

l0v3r
26-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Don't feel like writing about this MP liao because recently got more exciting story that just happened out of no where. So I'll just write a short note on the next visit.

It's the same thing the next visit, but I went there on the morning this time, hoping to bonk her. The massage is as usual, the teasing also about same as last time. This time she pull up her shirt and bra, unbuttoned her pants and pull down to let me play.

The girls really look like a slut when they do that. We should take a picture to let them see what they have become.

This time I get a good feel of her pussy. I must give her the best pussy award. It feels like a very young girls 1, firm and tight and clean shaved. There's no loose pussy lips, the skin at sides of the hole all damn firm and even the pussy tip is also small and firm. Just by touching the pussy I know that inside is going to be tight.

All these playing is of course not up to my expectation. I ask her to lie down so I can bonk her, but she doesn't want.

It's back to hj till I cum. :( still not so bad, at least I get 1 min bonking..

l0v3r
26-05-2018, 04:15 PM
It was Friday night, don't feel like going MP because sure packed 1. So decided to go for after work beer with friend. They like to go those hang flower joint with China girls. I thought I no chance 1 la. Who fatter wallet who win ma, unless you charming and good looking also got chance. Well, unlucky me. I got nothing, that's why I usually go MPs.

Going these hang flower joint once in awhile is fine. Hang out with friends and can chit chat with the girls. Play some drinking games, give abit tips lor. I also don't expect to have any happenings.

When we go into the pub, it's still early. Got a few girls taking the early shift. We chat and play some drinking games with them. Their looks standard lo. About 6.5 /10.

Each of us "take" 1 girl to accompany us lor. Take means later prepare to tip her liao. I'm sitting on those bar chair as we played some drinking games. I Sat with my legs abit open, and occasionally brushed on her ass. I can feel that her ass is quite round. Feels like she got sexy ass. But I didn't think much about it.

As we drank more and more, she started to get closer. The girls who wan to get ur attention always kay seow when they laugh they put their head on your shoulders. She put 1 time 2 times then suddenly we are hugging each other liao.
She also say stupid things like she want me. She want to make me drunk tonight lol.

I starting to get sot tio her liao. But must control! All these girls sibei teh 1. Must becareful not to fall into kc trap.

This crazy slut suddenly ask me to be her boyfriend.
First thought: flower joint boyfriend. Must be want alot of tips or hang flower lor.
Then she still say: "I'm serious!".
Scare me sia. Of course I say no la.
Then she ask: "why? I want to know the reason."
Easy reject answer yet not hurting: "I don't know u well"
(I don't even know what she wants, money or love or sex)

So I test water lor. I ask her if bring her out how much. She go ask her manager. Later she come back, she tell me no need to pay. Wait for her to knock off at 1am then she go out with me. "wa she really crazy or what?"

To be continued...

ibanezjem555
26-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Wah... sot tio liao... Please continue story bro ! ;)

Kovovo
26-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Fantastic update bro!
Damn colourful sia your cheonging diary!
More pls!

l0v3r
26-05-2018, 04:59 PM
The drinking session continues.. I suddenly realise that she didn't butterfly to other table the whole night.. She was with me all the way even when the pub is full. But I was also reaching my limits of drinking. It's still early, I can't bring her out to fuck. Ask her how much to bring her out also don't tell. But my friend tell me is roughly 100 per hour before her knockoff timing.

Too ex for me. But it's still early, a few more hours before she can go out. I test water again, anyway I'm not expecting to get a fuck tonight.

So I tell her I am too drunk to drink anymore. I want to go back home first. After she knock off then wechat me to go out. I went home first then wechat her.

Some of the messages we sent..
Me: "要玩放工找我"
She: "好"

Then she would say things like:
"真的要我吗"
"你爱我的是吗"
"会不会发展太快"
"我还没下班"

I didn't talk about sex but she tell me
"我不知道进不进得去"
Me :"哦。没事"
"哈哈, 开心就好"
She: "你会觉得我爱钱的女人不喜欢我"

All hers :
我想但有点怕
你以后就不要我了
真的可以是吗
爱我一辈子

我会慢慢的让你爱我一辈子
我有自信

(she must be crazy)

Anyway, at 1am she knockoff liao she really ask me to pick her up.!

I bring her to Marina bay. Hope can find some dark spots to do the job. Hehehe..

To be continued...

Jay Chou
26-05-2018, 05:32 PM
The drinking session continues.. I suddenly realise that she didn't butterfly to other table the whole night.. She was with me all the way even when the pub is full. But I was also reaching my limits of drinking. It's still early, I can't bring her out to fuck. Ask her how much to bring her out also don't tell. But my friend tell me is roughly 100 per hour before her knockoff timing.

Too ex for me. But it's still early, a few more hours before she can go out. I test water again, anyway I'm not expecting to get a fuck tonight.

So I tell her I am too drunk to drink anymore. I want to go back home first. After she knock off then wechat me to go out. I went home first then wechat her.

Some of the messages we sent..
Me: "要玩放工找我"
She: "好"

Then she would say things like:
"真的要我吗"
"你爱我的是吗"
"会不会发展太快"
"我还没下班"

I didn't talk about sex but she tell me
"我不知道进不进得去"
Me :"哦。没事"
"哈哈, 开心就好"
She: "你会觉得我爱钱的女人不喜欢我"

All hers :
我想但有点怕
你以后就不要我了
真的可以是吗
爱我一辈子

我会慢慢的让你爱我一辈子
我有自信

(she must be crazy)

Anyway, at 1am she knockoff liao she really ask me to pick her up.!

I bring her to Marina bay. Hope can find some dark spots to do the job. Hehehe..

To be continued...

Up u bro. 😊

l0v3r
26-05-2018, 09:56 PM
We held hands as we walked around marina barrage area. She said my hands are so smooth. Her hands are rough because she need to plough the land back at home.

We walked and looked around for places to sit down. She was wearing high heels so she took them off and walked bare footed. Her feet power 1. Can walk bare footed. If Singapore girl will kpkb. I didn't offer my slippers. Should have done that. :p

There were many small rest area that look like "training shed" along the bridge. She said she's tired and want to sit down to rest. I can't believe it. She sit down 1 min start action liao! All the kissing just happen. In 3 mins my pants were unzipped. Lol..

Cannot la.. That place too bright liao. So paiseh. So I ask her to continue walking to somewhere darker. We continued to the end of the bridge.

Then we found a seat quite dark to sit down. But she dun wan. She choose the grass patch behind LOL!!,power sia.. Field training before 1. She wearing dress sit down then lie down on the grass then I also lie down lor. Army also like that ma.

The hardcore action starts. Within 5min I'm showing my kuku in public again. Unexpectedly she give me ice cream! Power.. I feel that my cock quite smelly that day, but she eat it like she love it!

Later she move her panty to the side and start riding away.. She really like to ride cock man. As she ride she like me to suck her nipples. Her breast is those nua nua kind like water balloon. But who cares? Free fuck.

She say she cum 2 or 3 times.

After that she say want to go home liao. OK good! Fuck and go. Don't waste time.

ibanezjem555
26-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Wow ! Interesting ! On grass ! :D
Uppz yr points tomolo when my power returns

JustANewbie
27-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

decepticon73
27-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Welcome back bro nice story

l0v3r
27-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Yesterday felt like bonking her again, so I tell her what I felt like doing. She say OK after work meet me.

Hotel all cannot go because need 2 person ID. So I use hourly car rental to pick her at 5am. Later bonk in the car lor. That time grass also can liao, car should be OK for her haha.

When I picked her up, she was wearing jeans
I thought: wa piang eh how to fuck like that?

Anyhow, I drove her to a multi storey carpark. She say she thought we will be going to a place with bed 🤣🤣🤣

We just get the action started. I quickly get rid of that jeans then later easier to put in. Scarly she tell me she no mood to fuck in the car. Just foreplay. :( OK la atleast she give ice cream again Hehehe..

After the no-shot-fired foreplay, we Sat in the car to talk. She tell me how hard it is to work in the pub. Very hard to get tips. If I didn't tip today, she would have worked for free

Some of my thoughts about her ranting:
It's common for her to receive 0 (yes big fat ZERO) tips a night with no basic pay. Life is really hard for these girls. But she is not so bright on the way she work at the pub: no butterfly.
She would just stick to 1 table whole night. I pity her. See the way she work in the pub is really dumb.

I ask her to go to another table when a new customer walk in she would always tell me one of these few reason:
- this customer is that girl's regular.
- this customer is that girls boyfriend. She won't be happy if I get tips from them
- I don't know them (wtf)

She say that she's happy her friend introduce her to a job here. So she hang $20 flower for the girl (yup u didn't read wrongly. Her friend sing song on stage and she tipped $20 flower for the reason that she intro her a job here)

More crazy stuff as we chat. This part I'll never understand the craziness...

She asked whether I'm married. I not sure why I told her the truth. So she asked alittle about my wife, my life. But what she said was stunning: "don't worry I'll make you happy" as she held my hand and lie on my chest..

Kovovo
27-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Sounda like advanced level kc trap haha Be careful bro!
More pls!

l0v3r
27-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Sounda like advanced level kc trap haha Be careful bro!
More pls!

Haha dun think I'll meet her until next week. Anyone got hotel to intro that need only 1 id share pls.

Will airbnb work?

Cash8877
28-05-2018, 07:19 AM
really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.

KTVbuddy
28-05-2018, 09:47 AM
waiting here for more, great share!

quinoagrain
28-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Waiting to read more updates.

nanogerian
28-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Hoping to read more.

tawitantar
28-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Tks for sharing.

UnderHeight
28-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the nice story.

Kovovo
28-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Bro lover, i read Robertson Quay only 1 id needed for 6hrs transit for $70. Maybe u can check it out.
Cheers

l0v3r
28-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Bro lover, i read Robertson Quay only 1 id needed for 6hrs transit for $70. Maybe u can check it out.
Cheers
That 1 no hourly rate lei

l0v3r
29-05-2018, 01:26 AM
Cheers
Oh OK thanks

BK4ever
29-05-2018, 06:54 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

pantomime
29-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Camping here.

NastyThaiboy
29-05-2018, 08:01 AM
this is very nice!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

cowtory
29-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Nice story and hope to read more.

JJMagic
30-05-2018, 07:46 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

l0v3r
30-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Meeting that slut for dinner later. Where can I eat dinner then bonk her in toilet? 🤣🤣🤣

Kovovo
30-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Waoh sexciting! Awaiting your update bro!

l0v3r
30-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Tuesday is public holiday. So Monday night feel like bonking some whore. First girl come to my mind is of course: Miss free fuck.

Let's give her a fake name because I don't want to reveal her identity. I'll give her a name that starts with F for Feline because she's "Free Fuck, like a Free Frag."
You can read about 4 posts ago how I met Feline at the ktv pub.

By the way, no xxx action in this post because no free fuck for now. It's all about kc in this post. Skip if you're looking for action.

I msg her ask to meet after work on Monday. She say she end work 5am. OK lor, I wait. I also msg her while waiting at home for her to knock off. She say that she is very sick of work. Always cannot earn money.

My thoughts: if can bonk for free, then I no need to go MP liao. This pussy also quite shiok. The money that I spend in MP give her lor. Win win situation. So I tell her: how much u want? I give u some money.

Her tone of reply is not the usual:
你要给我多少
要帮我在新加坡半年

I want to ask how much she need instead of me telling her how much I give. I not dumb also don't want to give her too much.

Anyway, we didn't come to a conclusion in this topic. She suddenly say she too tired not meeting me. I also upset, tell her her bye and ignore her msg.

The next day, she continue to msg me ask me not to be angry.

I tell her that I don't want to give her money to take care of her liao (because if I pay for her expenses, she also cannot come let me bonk anytime I want. If tired then dun come, why should I give?)

As I continue to talk to her, I realise that she's not after the money. She's not materialistic at all. Money is not what she wants. It's boyfriend. She just really want a boyfriend. She say that what we do should not link with money. Matters about money should be seperated from the relationship.

I also feel guilty after I know how she feels. So I offered to dinner with her tonight as an apology. Of course she accepted. (hoping for some action! hehehe)

Kovovo
30-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Hope yur dinner tonite will be sextisfying!

l0v3r
30-05-2018, 01:24 PM

LOL thanks bro

l0v3r
30-05-2018, 06:29 PM

Cb she bring 2 friend to dinner together

ES5638
30-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Nice one , please continue

sexcision
30-05-2018, 07:54 PM

Lol she really so excited about u being her Boyfriend and wanted to show u off to her Friend already ah?

So lucky u!

MPLover
31-05-2018, 07:17 AM
really like your sharing bro! hoping for more juicy updates.

Kovovo
31-05-2018, 11:58 AM

Got some FFFM action??? Pls update bro!

Kovovo
31-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Lol she really so excited about u being her Boyfriend and wanted to show u off to her Friend already ah?

So lucky u!

Ya lah bro lover must be yandao n driving car thats why ms freefuck wanna show off to her frens

l0v3r
31-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Ya lah bro lover must be yandao n driving car thats why ms freefuck wanna show off to her frens
Haha no la. No car
I abit like 1 more girl for her talent and a very cute charming smile. When I free I write about her.

charsiew
31-05-2018, 02:39 PM
TS, if you are still looking for a short time hotel, there’s one at Balestier Road called Balestier Hotel, only need 1 person id. It’s an old hotel do don’t expect too much ya.

Anyways enjoy your cheonging stories very much.

l0v3r
31-05-2018, 04:09 PM
TS, if you are still looking for a short time hotel, there’s one at Balestier Road called Balestier Hotel, only need 1 person id. It’s an old hotel do don’t expect too much ya.

Anyways enjoy your cheonging stories very much.

Thanks bro for sharing. I'll be sending update soon

Kovovo
31-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Oh yes i cant wait...

l0v3r
31-05-2018, 06:34 PM
So I arrange with Feline for dinner, the idea on the surface is to 'make up' to her. But the underlying reason is to 'make out' with her. Hehehe...
After knock off, chiong down to meet her at her hostel.

Sadly, when I msg her on the way, there's no response on her wechat 😡, because she still sleeping. Abit angry, but never mind, I sit down la kopi also look around which toilet clean clean or any corner can bonk her later. (didn't find any lol)

1.5 hours later she finally reply my msg. Ask me where am I. OK la. Although inside a little angry, but still bearable. The thing that I'm angry about is later she tell me go eat with her 2 friends. (wa lan eh, lim bei say treat u eat nia, not your friend. Then never mind, I chose the place also dun wan. Want me to eat what China food. Pekcek liao)

Waited for another 30 mins she say she doing makeup. (wtf) The thing that happen next really heng. She call and tell me she didn't see her schedule properly. She supposed to do early shift, so need to go work, cannot eat liao. (heng ah, no need to treat her friend). So I tabao food into the pub to eat. So, just like that no pussy for me yesterday.

At the pub, we sat down with 1 of her friend (room mate) for dinner.

I describe her like Ella (ya the famous 1) body figure also like her type. Not pump but can tell that she is the plump type. She has short black hair with nice round eyes. She wear an oversized hip hop styled tee shirt. At first look I rate her 6 /10.

She introduce herself: Let's just call her Ella. Shes quite talkative and very friendly. I feel comfortable with her and auto up her point to 6.5/10

After dinner, we play song in the pub to listen and she would also sing some songs. Wow her singing also damn good! At this time, her points up to 7/10.

I tell Feline: "I like your friend!"
She said: "ya she learn singing 1 and smile alot, so people like her"

We started to play some drinking games. Happy happy lor, 3 girls (1 more girl joined in since no customer) and me 1 guy. As we were playing they keep teasing me and Feline. (ya she introduced me to them as her boyfriend)

After awhile, got customers come in. So Feline and the other girls go and pour drinks all that. Left me and Ella playing the drinking game. I decided to teach and play with her more "fast paced" games. (I not purposely 1 ah.. they keep playing roll dice damn sian). We change to five-ten, since she say she know.

She know how to play la.. But very slow, giving me a chance to look into her eyes. Keep looking into her big round eyes. She looks very happy and excited, yet cautious not to fall into my game trap. As she gets excited, she leaves a big beautiful smiley face. That 7.5/10 happy looking smile.... Her looks continued to grow on me.

I must say she's a fast learner. Unknowingly, I also start to drink to losses. The alcohol effect also starts to kick in. My skin also thicken, anything also dare to say.

"我要上厕所"Ella said
" 我也要"I said, since no one left on the table

The toilet 2 cubicle 1 male 1 female side by side with wooden partition. As I entered, I can hear her enter from the other side.

This thought just randomly came out of my mind and I said out "我喜欢你!"

"我们交换微信好吗?"
"OK! "

Back at the table, we exchanged wechat with qr code. I'm praying: (quick quick, don't let Feline see! LOL) Scan finish liao, she go sit with other customer.

Left me alone, I just look around and see Ella looking at my direction. So I msg her:" 怎么陪客人,还看过来"

She reply:
[Chuckle][Chuckle]陪客人就必须一直看着客人吗[Chuckle]

I was about to reply her, but then the terror Feline come sit beside me. She say: Can exchange contact with other girls meh?

I say friend ma.

Then she ask me to show her the msg. (I typing the reply msg halfway, faster backspace everything. It must have been something like "miss me then come over lor" LOL)

She continue to say some thing in a try-to-be stern tone. I can't really understand, but I'm really not in the mood to be lectured. I'm so high that I'm smiling and laughing at her. She also buay tahan want to laugh. Then she said: make friend can. But u cannot date her out at night.

I said: OK. 知道了
Then kay seow kay seow hold her hand. Then I tell her I want to go home liao. She sent me out and I give her a hug and go home.

Kovovo
31-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Wah damn jelly sia....
Bro lover is such a smooth operator, suspect next move is upping ella behind feline
Pls cont update bro!

l0v3r
31-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Wah damn jelly sia....
Bro lover is such a smooth operator, suspect next move is upping ella behind feline
Pls cont update bro!

Dunno what to do. I tell Feline later that night that I want to have dinner with her alone. She very busy, so I let her set the date..

While waiting.. Maybe I should continue to go the pub chat with the girls.

Tomorrow's Friday, still deciding...

tomboy
01-06-2018, 06:35 AM
cool story bro.. support!

i^Xi0n
01-06-2018, 06:52 AM
interesting and nicely written TS, great share and please do keep it going.

tortoise69
03-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Hope to read some more updates soon .

Awoniyi
03-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Paging for TS :D

l0v3r
03-06-2018, 08:40 PM
These few days msg Feline take very long to reply. I ask her for sex but she say don't want. She don't like it outdoors, ask me don't be anxious. Wait for her to get her passport back. I told her about a hotel that need only 1 passport. She said:
要是被抓捕我就要送回去了
你别急好吗
我会爱你的

The next day she tell me she need money to pay for her room rental. $400

I really kana kc liao. I decided to throw in the money see how it goes. (it would have been spent on other MP anyway) I've been thinking why I like her. Conclusion is because she's wild! I love wild girls...
Wild girl, wild sex, daredevil sex..

So I went down to meet Feline at the pub on Saturday night. I just want to talk to her and hug her. 

I asked her if she's happy these few days that we're together. She said yes she is. She's happy to see me. She say I treat her nice (take my money liao, of course la)

I ask if she married, she said yes. She married, but separated with her husband for 8 years. She got a girl, 10 years old. She's 29 years old.
Her home is at Fujian, and she grow Chinese tea at home.

She say she's a strong girl back at home, but here, she can't be strong. Because she can't afford everything. She said she don't even know if she can make money. But she wants to stay 6 months, and ask me to take care of her.

I was hugging her at the pub while talking to her.
My hands get naughty attacking her ass and front lol. But she push away: She said I trying to make her horny.

I met Ella too. She came over to play drinking game with me, but I'm not interested. I want to talk to Feline. But I found that Ella looked beautiful though, she's better looking than Feline. She has the beautiful positive energy, happy look.

Back at home, she sent me pics of she and her daughter. They look so beautiful to me. How I wish they were mine.

I'm so confused.. Whether she will have sex with me. I know it won't take long. Within 1 month, if no sign of her, I can just forget about her.

Trying to stick to what I planned, yet I keep thinking about her like I really like her. But I know it's all about sex...

l0v3r
03-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Been a long time since I posted. Because nothing special happened in those period. My Bonking and massage journey continues..

Was looking up WeChat on my way home. See got chio bu to msg or not. Usually they don't reply. (Maybe my profile looks bogus, no pic and no posts) I just looking for girls to chit chat and see got anything to fuck nearby.

I msg this girl for fun. Her profile pic also look like fake profile. Pic cannot see face, posts also cannot see. But never mind la I msg for fun. It's one of the rare times that got girl reply me and add as friend. I'm now able to see her posts.

"Wa! Chio Sia" I thought as I see her pics
Then she reply me: "在哪里找到我的?"
I said 寂寞男
"啥?"
"是哪里?"
I replied: 那个是网站。

She say:
"我也没挂网呀
 (laughing face emoticon)
是不是错人了

网址给我一下
不懂发生了什么"

I'm thinking "Cham must be I remember wrongly. This girl is add from people nearby, not sglonelyguy.

She damn talkative, I like it. Maybe high GFE 1"

So I slowly talk myself out of the awkward situation. (So happy she didn't block me. Still entertain me hehehe)

Later she tell about herself: "我们这里是按摩店"

Jackpot! Got chiobu massage for me

So I say "刚好我需要按摩"

Of course.. she welcome me to the massage as I asked for her address

To be continued..

Massage girl found on wechat... Sibei chio

Starly
04-06-2018, 12:34 AM
interesting story , camping for more

Kovovo
04-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Really kena kc trap liao.
U should know what to do bro lover.

Sgchiongster
04-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Bro,

1. Don’t fall into KC....if not it’s going to be a very difficult road to extraction.

2. If u think that it’s difficult to avoid kc, then I think it’s time to change a different venue and start again

Informer
04-06-2018, 02:49 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

l0v3r
04-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Bro,

1. Don’t fall into KC....if not it’s going to be a very difficult road to extraction.

2. If u think that it’s difficult to avoid kc, then I think it’s time to change a different venue and start again

Thanks Bro. Must change target behind her liao 😂😂😂

KnowItAll
05-06-2018, 07:02 AM
like your sharing very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

HoJinxx
05-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Please be careful and don't become another carrot head .

l0v3r
05-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Please be careful and don't become another carrot head .

Thanks for the support and guys..

My friends will bring me to another pub this week :cool::cool::cool:

screensaver
06-06-2018, 08:03 AM
Thanks for sharing

UOLO
06-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Thanks for sharing story.

gingervb
06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Hope to read more.

zigdig
06-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Nice story, support.

l0v3r
06-06-2018, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=l0v3r;17417445]Massage girl found on wechat... Sibei chio

No updates from me... Lai lai vote this girl. How many point u give. 7.5/10 for me

lurkergriff
06-06-2018, 08:54 PM
wa ts bro u are farking upz.

love your stories.

happy b0nking, i sappork u!

Tai_zi21
06-06-2018, 08:56 PM
No updates from me... Lai lai vote this girl. How many point u give. 7.5/10 for me

Honestly to me la 6/10

Not my type I guess

jay.lay
06-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the support and guys..

My friends will bring me to another pub this week :cool::cool::cool:

up u bro :)

l0v3r
06-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Honestly to me la 6/10

Not my type I guess

No problem bro. U give 3/10 also can. One man meat is another man's poison.

Tai_zi21
06-06-2018, 09:22 PM
No problem bro. U give 3/10 also can. One man meat is another man's poison.

But still keep up ur nice stories.... :D