PDA

View Full Version : Need Help: Accusation of Stealing from the FL

frankbear
18-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Request Help :
i was the last patron of this FL(from $$$$$$$$) at about 130am - 230am.
it was pretty standard. finish deed and walk out.

Next morning, this FL call up and accused me of stealing her items. I ask what item. She responded a white bag or purse which i did not. She threaten to report police.

i told her, you saw me putting on my clothes, I'm in my shorts with not much pockets. how & where can i hide the items. She kept bitting on this. checking cctv & police bla bla bla. Frankly there is no need to steal your things if i can't afford a fuck.

While, It's mine words against hers. I'm kinda in a disadvantage position.
Any old timers had similar issues before, and what will be the likely implication ??
I am not afraid of the police tracing me via the number. However, I'm dreadful of the "implication-to-follow". I'm a frequent flyer for sourcing / procurements.

any replies are much appreciated.

geylangfucker
18-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Request Help :
i was the last patron of this FL(from $$$$$$$$) at about 130am - 230am.
it was pretty standard. finish deed and walk out.

Next morning, this FL call up and accused me of stealing her items. I ask what item. She responded a white bag or purse which i did not. She threaten to report police.

i told her, you saw me putting on my clothes, I'm in my shorts with not much pockets. how & where can i hide the items. She kept bitting on this. checking cctv & police bla bla bla. Frankly there is no need to steal your things if i can't afford a fuck.

Any old timers had similar issues before, and what will be the likely implication ??
I am not afraid of the police tracing me via the number. However, I'm dreadful of the "implication-to-follow". I'm a frequent flyer for sourcing / procurements.

any replies are much appreciated.

Just ignore her. If she has concrete evidence, she can always make a police report.

blackwater
18-09-2017, 03:04 PM
If you really didn't steal don't worry about it . Let her make police report and if she made false police report she can be charged.

Vysyble
18-09-2017, 05:35 PM
If you really didn't steal don't worry about it . Let her make police report and if she made false police report she can be charged.

Fully agreed .

diputs1269
19-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Just ignore her. If she has concrete evidence, she can always make a police report.

Yes correct, just mere accusation without any evidence.

conquer
19-09-2017, 01:18 AM

On what grounds do you think you are in a disadvantage position?

If you didn't do it, you didn't do it. What are you afraid of? :cool:

ch18
19-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Hmmmm..... So she going to tell the police that you paid to fxxk her then steal her stuff?

MoeLanYong
19-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Er.... no offence bro, but you can't be this stupid right? She is a FL. I think she is more afraid of calling in the police than you.....

passiontea
19-09-2017, 01:48 AM
What implication is there? You think you are going to become famous on the paper? Or your wife is going to find out that you been finding hookers? No right? So don't need to even bother about this kind of bitch de. If police call, just cooperates with them lor. =)

conquer
19-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Er.... no offence bro, but you can't be this stupid right? She is a FL. I think she is more afraid of calling in the police than you.....

Probably TS has another side of the story which he didn't tell us. :D

conquer
19-09-2017, 07:04 AM
What implication is there? You think you are going to become famous on the paper? Or your wife is going to find out that you been finding hookers? No right? So don't need to even bother about this kind of bitch de. If police call, just cooperates with them lor. =)

That chicken just talks cock only lah... chicken talks cock?? Nevermind. :)

newyorker88
19-09-2017, 07:19 AM
TS, not taking sides, u have anything not willing to let others know? Brothers here are trying to help w their best efforts. If possible, can give a brief description of whole process from meeting to her accusations. Of cos, no need to talk about the act lah, just from meeting n where u get her.

Also if possible how u get her n her name. Hopefully let others know n others can avoid her nonsense in future.

Secondly, if she Son make a report, if u have not done anything wrong, u need not worry. The police will ask questions over n over her actions. If it is a fake, good luck to her. CCTV are everywhere.

Third choice would be blacklist her n move on.

devilust
19-09-2017, 08:26 AM
let her call the police.
the first question they will ask her is why are you with her on that day.
fl is not legal.
extortion is also another heavy charge if she going to threaten you which you didn't do it.

all the best bro

msdt
19-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Bro
Why don't you make a police report that she wrongly accuse you
This is also to protect you

Ihowlian
19-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Bro
Why don't you make a police report that she wrongly accuse you
This is also to protect you

I like your post. Turn the table around. You sue i counter sue.

frankbear
19-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Thanks fellow bro for the replies and comments.
perhaps my posts wasn't clear cut. there isn't anything to hide.

It was just a basic transaction. i was her last patron. just that she couldn't find her bag / wallet in the morning so she accused me

anyway, things are cleared. She pulled out the cctv and found the culprit. She apologies . Bygones be bygones.

As mentioned i wasn't afraid of the police as i didnt commit anything wrong.
however, i travel out of Singapore frequently for business so I'm afraid "implication" from the investigation meant that i cannot exit the country that could flop potential deals.

episode learnt. moved on. =)

danny888
19-09-2017, 01:55 PM

It was just a basic transaction. i was her last patron. just that she couldn't find her bag / wallet in the morning so she accused me

anyway, things are cleared. She pulled out the cctv and found the culprit. She apologies . Bygones be bygones.

however, i travel out of Singapore frequently for business so I'm afraid "implication" from the investigation meant that i cannot exit the country that could flop potential deals.

Thank goodness. You have your peace now. :)

Beretta
19-09-2017, 02:16 PM

No way the Police can put you on the ICA stoplist in a case like yours as this is considered a kacang puteh case..... only for certain offences can a stoplist be issued on a suspect. :)

HonkyTonkyMan
19-09-2017, 02:56 PM
let her call the police.
the first question they will ask her is why are you with her on that day.
fl is not legal.
extortion is also another heavy charge if she going to threaten you which you didn't do it.

all the best bro

hullo fl is legal please read up on Women Charter...the only thing illegal is they cannot solicit for business..

HonkyTonkyMan
19-09-2017, 02:58 PM
No way the Police can put you on the ICA stoplist in a case like yours as this is considered a kacang puteh case..... only for certain offences can a stoplist be issued on a suspect. :)

tell that to the guys who had held observant ceremony for a hanged inmate at changi prison recently...they were stopped at checkpoint and not allowed to leave the country..

virgone
19-09-2017, 03:52 PM

CCTV?

Which means the FL has been recording the sexual acts as well?

newyorker88
19-09-2017, 04:38 PM
CCTV?

😱 Which means she recorded all the acts?

jseow1
19-09-2017, 08:39 PM
CCTV? Your deeds were recorded?

jseow1
19-09-2017, 08:40 PM
CCTV? Your deeds were recorded?

jseow1
19-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Which stable?

halogen019
19-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Isn't it obvious the CCTV here is referring to the ones placed outside maybe at the door area?

Link
20-09-2017, 01:05 AM
hullo fl is legal please read up on Women Charter...the only thing illegal is they cannot solicit for business..

Think it's illegal for them to "work" while on a social visit pass.

9roary9
20-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Bro, don't mind provide info on the chikon please so we can avoid her.
Thanks.

HonkyTonkyMan
20-09-2017, 08:45 AM

yes but they are never charged under women charter for earnings as pros but for violation of social visit pass..

busong
20-09-2017, 09:26 AM
CCTV?

Most likely is the hotel CCTV. Glad the matter is resolved.

strikeback4
20-09-2017, 10:19 AM

yes but they are never charged under women charter for earnings as pros but for violation of social visit pass..

Agree with HonkyTonkyMan, Its not illegal to work as FL, however its illegal if they solicit online and in public area, that is why KTV / HFJ and pub girls can work as FL and get away with it

And for tourist no matter what kind of job, its illegal for them also to work in SG without a work permit

camoman
20-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Just ignore lah. In the first place she herself is breaking the law.

Durexbest
20-09-2017, 12:13 PM
I had a bro who encountered such similar incident too. But in the end it was resolved. No police case or compensation.

Then i found out that the FL was new in SG and the old birds convinced her to try as she was only here for a short holiday to earn quick bucks.

Took my chance and booked her. After the deed, highlighted that my wallet is missing. Tried to call the police but she being inexperienced, stopped me. Ended up with a free fuck and an additional blowjob in the living room with windows wide opened. 8)

Beretta
20-09-2017, 05:27 PM
tell that to the guys who had held observant ceremony for a hanged inmate at changi prison recently...they were stopped at checkpoint and not allowed to leave the country..

That hanging incident was a different matter altogether as Internal Security was involved..... and it involve foreign elements too so that case is a sensitive issue unlike TS theft case.

From what I understand about the hanging incident..... not only were they stopped at the checkpoint but some were "invited" to Twin Towers for interview too. :)

kawasaky
20-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Most likely is the hotel CCTV. Glad the matter is resolved.

Same here too .