PDA

View Full Version : Night vision spy cam

retrosiao
16-09-2017, 07:13 PM
looking to get a night vision HD spy cam to put in my room so i can record my love making sessions with my fuck buddies :D

can recommend me which ones to buy

afterburn
17-09-2017, 09:09 AM
looking to get a night vision HD spy cam to put in my room so i can record my love making sessions with my fuck buddies :D

You go sim lim tower level 2, full of cctv shops selling also miniature version, infrared etc. Can view and test.

But recording without permission is not cool leh ...

WithoutEuu
17-09-2017, 11:33 AM
But recording without permission is not cool leh ...

If TS says that he will share with us, i see you will still say not cool or not. ;):rolleyes:

Iwanboomboom
25-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Pls report back & tell us which u buy!

strikeback4
25-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Sim lim tower.... But recording without the other party knowledge / consent is illegal....:rolleyes:

arl127
25-09-2017, 11:08 PM

inviting trouble.

l0v3r
25-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Bro's I wish I can secretly record the streets. Any to recommend? Are there any that records first person view other than Google glasses?

ramadel
25-09-2017, 11:19 PM
I thought night vision equipment is illegal in Singapore?
This is according to the posters displayed at the custom checkpoints on prohibited items that cannot be bring into Singapore.

Ninja_Assassin
26-09-2017, 12:45 AM
I thought night vision equipment is illegal in Singapore?
This is according to the posters displayed at the custom checkpoints on prohibited items that cannot be bring into Singapore.

They are not prohibited items. They are controlled items. :)
You can bring them into Singapore but must have legitimate reasons and also have to apply for license to keep/use them.

AlexanderArnold
26-09-2017, 09:47 AM
You can bring them into Singapore but must have legitimate reasons and also have to apply for license to keep/use them.

So what are the legitimate reasons ? To spy on cheating wife ???

LaoErGePaPa
26-09-2017, 12:06 PM

bro have you get it, how much $$$ ?

huangxiaotu
26-09-2017, 11:23 PM

Help Ah Khaw look for spirits in MRT a good reason? :D

hdbtran
27-09-2017, 09:14 AM
So what are the legitimate reasons ? To spy on cheating wife ???

This reason is good enough :D

milffelladad
27-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Sim lim tower.... But recording without the other party knowledge / consent is illegal....:rolleyes:

bro where in Sim Lim tower/Square can get the cam? :D

evolve
27-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Pm me I know where got sell, no need Sim lim