PDA

View Full Version : why some pro let u enter raw?

Pages : [1] 2

alantan27
22-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Just wondering why do some pro let people enter raw?

JWNY
23-02-2007, 01:35 AM
So you will keep coming back...

another famous tactic is to pay for your rounds...

...and of course for some to believe, because she "LIKES" you ;)

ps: there must be some "Ten-year" series back home aptly named - "Customer retention - the 10 mantras" :D

JWNY

asdfghjkl
23-02-2007, 02:01 AM
only if u are a regular customer of hers.. then can.. first timer.. hard ler.. :o

hunterzlau
23-02-2007, 02:28 AM
lols..try raw for once and regret for life ??

i dun think its worth it ...

even if she pays u 1000, dun ever try raw on pro....

geckoSG
23-02-2007, 12:39 PM

Think this way too, maybe they know they are diseased and wanna spread it around as a revenge? LOLz...

RAW is WAR!

coolfire69
23-02-2007, 01:01 PM
So you will keep coming back...

another famous tactic is to pay for your rounds...

...and of course for some to believe, because she "LIKES" you

I like this!! :D

alantan27
23-02-2007, 02:11 PM
only if u are a regular customer of hers.. then can.. first timer.. hard ler.. :o

I am the regular of one of the GL 150
she allow me raw
A lot of time she try to rejected me at 1st, but in the end she still allow me raw
example, recently, i call her, she say can go in raw but dont shoot inside.
I say dont shot inside not shiok, she say than put CD then
But after of the licking, kissing and BJ (the standard precedure b4 the real thing),
I ask her again very shiok leh, I shoot in can or not??

Finally she say yes!!:)

spider_j
23-02-2007, 02:22 PM
she allow me raw...I shoot in can or not??

Hmmm okay....You're a brave, brave man! :eek:

geckoSG
23-02-2007, 02:42 PM
she allow me raw
A lot of time she try to rejected me at 1st, but in the end she still allow me raw
But after of the licking, kissing and BJ (the standard precedure b4 the real thing),

Hero, mind telling who that WL is? We'll all siam here... Cos you just put us
@ risk... LOLz

Hakoshu
23-02-2007, 04:44 PM
crazy to do raw with WL.. RAW IS WAR

boyboi
23-02-2007, 04:56 PM
wow..bro u r simply my idol..raw..suii suii bo zao zuii manz..:D she "like" us then let us raw, we "like" her that's y we request for raw.haha

onion_rings
23-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Hmmm okay....You're a brave, brave man! :eek:

Indeed threadstarter is...Just look at his avatar understood liao :D

alantan27
23-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Indeed threadstarter is...Just look at his avatar understood liao :D

LOL Lol____

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-02-2007, 06:56 PM
just dont come in and whine when things goes wrong.God bless. :)

asdfghjkl
23-02-2007, 08:10 PM
heard got friends GF or wife complain cannot shoot inside some more! :eek:

PrimeOmega
23-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Better not.
Too risky.

Pikadrian83
24-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Yeah,not worth to risk bros! :rolleyes:

jon2000sg
24-02-2007, 05:57 AM
I ever do raw to 2 PRC WLs
f**king little head control the big head.

1st girl:
she is so desperate after her problems in China,
she just find someone to hangout.
allows me raw. later I found out,
actually she was trying to conceive
becos she lost the ability to conceive
after her last miscarriage and she las one kid. KNN

2nd girl:
very obvious, she wants money and citizenship.
wants me to marry her, I was so crazy I ask for
raw - inital reject after 3 trials she allows.
fucking raw for 5-6 times, not every time raw.
she likes BBBJ on me. yo, I missed her

but when I go China to see her, she dun even allows
me to kiss her, dun talk about raw.

boyboi
24-02-2007, 03:14 PM
she allow me raw

Yo,boss, u simply my idol,raw.well,if u like the gal & she like u & allow raw,y not?:D

GLHunter
24-02-2007, 04:18 PM
she allow me raw

What do you think is the chances of her contracting std, & your probability to kena from her? :rolleyes:

kentucky79
24-02-2007, 05:58 PM
I remembered once reading a quote from Minister V Balachrisnan that in the last 2 years not a single WL has been found with aids. So its relatively safe ?

cheeky-cheeky
24-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I remembered once reading a quote from Minister V Balachrisnan that in the last 2 years not a single WL has been found with aids. So its relatively safe ?

not reported doesn't mean dun have...

piranahpg
24-02-2007, 09:03 PM
good point, we should read between the lines. Especially when politicians make statements...

not reported doesn't mean dun have...

BIGCOCKHEAD
24-02-2007, 09:47 PM
1st time offer u raw never accept, after few visits raw is ok

jon2000sg
24-02-2007, 10:11 PM
wat logic is tis ? :confused:

RonnieTeo
24-02-2007, 10:19 PM
raw with gf or wife is shiok. but with ons and fls is a big NO NO

PrimeOmega
24-02-2007, 11:42 PM

Even if there is, do you think you will get to know?

HuiGe3387
25-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Ask him try raw to prove it.

Tequila Pop
25-02-2007, 01:05 AM

Why don't you try it yourself? ? :rolleyes:

HappyMan
25-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Doing raw is a very big risk to take. Careful or else too late. :)

JWNY
25-02-2007, 02:09 AM
I remembered once reading a quote from Minister V Balachrisnan that in the last 2 years not a single WL has been found with aids. So its relatively safe ? This is the first time i hear someone believe what the PAP say...:p

Pre-election point scorers!!

JWNY

Dancing
25-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Brothers here. No ned to talk till aids. I know someone do RAW just one time with a FL. Kana warts, NGU and herpes. You guys wanna try RAW?? Think thrice.:rolleyes:

jon2000sg
25-02-2007, 07:10 AM
raw like sushi

onefour02
25-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Brothers here. No ned to talk till aids. I know someone do RAW just one time with a FL. Kana warts, NGU and herpes. You guys wanna try RAW?? Think thrice.:rolleyes:

dont even think! raw is a NO!

banana
25-02-2007, 12:10 PM
so those bro that have raw and posted here, do u guys get zapped? everythime i talk about agreeing to raw i always kanna zapped.

any way, those that do raw, welcome to the commando camp.

Ray06
25-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Think this way too, maybe they know they are diseased and wanna spread it around as a revenge? LOLz...

RAW is WAR!

IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF THESE PROS DID NOT ALLOW RAW, HOW CAN THEY GET INFECTED ?:D

Ray06
25-02-2007, 12:51 PM
so those bro that have raw and posted here, do u guys get zapped? everythime i talk about agreeing to raw i always kanna zapped.

Bro, u so powerful, who dare to zap u ?

Ray06
25-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Raw with wife, sure Yes !
But as for gf....i do have some reservation !
No offence, Bros

boyboi
25-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Yeah..commando camp..let's raw !!!:D

Ray06
25-02-2007, 12:58 PM

Bro,
Why U regretted for life ?
U kanna something incurable ? Else just get treated, don't repeat lor....need not regret for life wat...

GLHunter
25-02-2007, 01:16 PM

now i even think thrice abt bbbj.. i mean from wl lah..
folk still thinking of commercial raw? do you really know the consequences??? :confused:

banana
25-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Bro, u so powerful, who dare to zap u ?

kanna zap already just posting on "who kanna zap"

there are lot of bro out here like to zap ppl when ppl talk abt raw and do not dare to post their opinions but become silent assasin zapping ppl.

one interesting thing i noted, non-raw-er like to zap raw-er. and raw-er dont up raw-er. interesting. something to ponder about. how do we interpret?

banana
25-02-2007, 02:04 PM
folk still thinking of commercial raw? do you really know the consequences??? :confused:

do u know the conquences of adultery? yet ppl are doing it. so wat the diff of ppl wanting to do raw? most of us are living double standard. we allow this but do not allow that and yet they are based on the same principle. raw or not with prositutes shld not be the focus of moral ethics. it should be, why are we visiting prositutes.

veri interestingly, when ppl talk about raw, many ppl like to question n answer on the consquences.

and when we talk about raw, there are a handful of ppl out there that do not allow free speech and let the raw-er talk abt the topic on raw and yet non-raw-er will keep zapping ppl that discuss on it.

raw itself is netural. we can raw with who then? or only when we need to procreate then we remove the condom and shoot it in? raw w my wife? raw with my 2nd wife after divorce?

if we have to discourage ppl from rawing then i think it is lawfully to discourage ppl from prositution. i am not encouraging ppl to do raw. but ppl that do raw know wat they are doing and how it is to be done.

have we forgotten that condom is not 100% safe.

since we can ban SG from eating chewing gum bcos of some punks like to stick the gums everywhere. then why shouldnt we be banning prositution to contain STD from spreading? isnt STD a more serious problem than chewing gum?

after this posting, most propably i will be zapped again by some "holy" men that do not allow raw and but allow prositution.

we have enough posting in this forum to write a thesis why we should not raw. let get back to the thread title "why some pro let u enter raw?"

it will be good if we can explore why working gals allow us to do raw.

my 2 cents.

bombshell
25-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Doing it RAW with a WL is really a big no no for me.If kanna unknown STD home is like tearing the family apart.:(

halfull88
25-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Hi all,

Me 1st time posting here and already running the risk of being zapped.:D

I'm SURE EVERYONE here knows the RISK of doing it RAW with Pros. CLEARLY. Thus, I don't think repeatative warnings are required.

I think alot of the bros reply had diviated from the subject which is "why some pro let u enter raw". Let's not think in the shoes of the GUNNER (MEN).

Like the creator of the thread, I'm also interested to know why some pros allow to enter raw. What are they thinking? What's on their mind?

My "half" cents worth of comment..Tks.

halfull88
25-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm SURE EVERYONE here knows the RISK of doing it RAW with Pros. CLEARLY. Thus, I don't think repeatative warnings are required.

I think alot of the bros reply had deviated from the subject which is "why some pro let u enter raw". Let's not think in the shoes of the GUNNER (MEN).

Like the creator of the thread, I'm also interested to know why some pros allow to enter raw. What are they thinking? What's on their mind?

Dancing
26-02-2007, 01:06 AM
Okie guys, apart from AIDs, herpes is also incurable. Bro banana, the reason why singapore don ban prositution is because it might cause a rise in rape cases. I personally think that bros here shouldnt zapped bro banana because of comments. This is a forum. Forum should be a place for everyone to speak what they feel and think. Of course, this is just my personal point of view. Again, if u wanna play, play safely. Unless you are a orphan, if not you stll have your closed ones. So do think of them too.:)

boyboi
26-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi all,

I think alot of the bros reply had deviated from the subject which is "why some pro let u enter raw". Let's not think in the shoes of the GUNNER (MEN).

I also curious y some pros allow raw..I feel that even if u ask them,i believe their ans will be cos u look clean or they like u etc ..what i mean is that even if they were to give u an answer,u think the ans is truthful? nvm,for every1's curiousity,i try liao let u all know..:D

Albertlsh
27-02-2007, 09:53 AM
1 min of shiok and regretted for rest of the life. Is it worth it?

banana
27-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Okie guys, apart from AIDs, herpes is also incurable. Bro banana, the reason why singapore don ban prositution is because it might cause a rise in rape cases. I personally think that bros here shouldnt zapped bro banana because of comments. This is a forum. Forum should be a place for everyone to speak what they feel and think. Of course, this is just my personal point of view. Again, if u wanna play, play safely. Unless you are a orphan, if not you stll have your closed ones. So do think of them too.:)

thks for standing up for me.

raw or not, i think we should allow to speak freely.

Knick
27-02-2007, 06:16 PM
I've often heard that a lot of women prefer their partners to go raw as the sensation is much better.

I'm sure all guys don't like the feel of condoms, as they rob you of pleasurable sensations during sex. Likewise, for a lot of women, condoms rob them of the pleasure of "feeling" their partners.

It is important that WLs are also women, and are likely to enjoy sex with a familiar or regular partner/customer. It is therefore extremely logical that some WLs do offer raw because they enjoy sex with a particular client or clients, provided they "look" clean. Of course everybody in the game is aware STDs can spread that way. Can, however, does not mean STDs WILL definately spread through unsafe sex.

Of course, part of this might be simply to ensure that the Client/Clients will keep coming back to them and boast their income.

As usual, a Noob's 2 cents. :p

Hoping that I get hit 25 rep points and be granted 1 power. Any seniors willing to help?

banana
27-02-2007, 06:36 PM
my top 10 reasons:

10. dont know about the danger of raw.
9. dont know about birth control.
8. want to entrap you that she is pregeant and ask u for money.
7. want to have a relationship w u for watever reason. citizenship, extend social pass, etc.
6. want you as repeat customer.
5. no condom available but want your business
4. want u to cum faster and close the deal (bcos u have prb cuming when wearing condom)
3. she want to "song" too.
2. u make her so 'song' that her orgasm is cuming and too late to ask u to wear a cap.

the no. 1 reason is ...(drum rolling)

1. she like you.

insanity
27-02-2007, 09:39 PM
and when we talk about raw, there are a handful of ppl out there that do not allow free speech and let the raw-er talk abt the topic on raw and yet non-raw-er will keep zapping ppl that discuss on it.

after this posting, most propably i will be zapped again by some "holy" men that do not allow raw and but allow prositution.

Bro I like your frankness.

May I add some 'holy' men may not practise what they preach and probably a number of raw-ers are hiding in the closets too. :D

I am not advocating raw sex though. To each his own.

honda69
28-02-2007, 03:56 AM
actually not only Raw with Pro is bad... even in outside when pple go for ONS... also not safe... best is with protection... :) hope i did not offend pple...

some WL allow raw so attract more customer .. while there are some who really in love that is why they allow raw.

jon2000sg
28-02-2007, 05:44 AM
my top 10 reasons:
7. want to have a relationship w u for watever reason. citizenship, extend social pass, etc.
4. want u to cum faster and close the deal (bcos u have prb cuming when wearing condom)
2. u make her so 'song' that her orgasm is cuming and too late to ask u to wear a cap.
1. she like you.TRUE !!!
Mr BANANA is experience brother !!! :p

skyhawk958
28-02-2007, 11:32 AM
my top 10 reasons:

1. she like you.

ya lo, and also some gals maybe mentally not tough enuff,kena pressure abit by long term customers cannot withstand:)

suteerak1099
28-02-2007, 12:49 PM
ya lo, and also some gals maybe mentally not tough enuff,kena pressure abit by long term customers cannot withstand:) i recall this being 1 of the topics in discussions some yrs back. and there's very slim likelihood that the girl permit raw, and if so... i reckon the top 10 list seems mighty apt.

afterall, what are her odds, compared to that 1 guy's? the guy is probably 1:1 for that 1 visit, whilst her's is probably ranging between 15-20:1 per day. she'd be more fearful of any mishaps.

noname123
28-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Very interesting...:D Are we able to understand a woman's mind?

noname123
28-02-2007, 01:05 PM

Childish!!! :cool:

noname123
28-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Why don't you try it yourself? ? :rolleyes:

Yr signature very the interesting hor...Noname123 include or not :D

skyhawk958
01-03-2007, 10:35 AM
i recall this being 1 of the topics in discussions some yrs back. and there's very slim likelihood that the girl permit raw, and if so... i reckon the top 10 list seems mighty apt.

afterall, what are her odds, compared to that 1 guy's? the guy is probably 1:1 for that 1 visit, whilst her's is probably ranging between 15-20:1 per day. she'd be more fearful of any mishaps.

hm....how u know its only 1 guy? maybe she have many long term customers.

keong
01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I believe some pro allow raw so that the customer will RTF her. $$$ or desire factor ?

Ah Dez
02-03-2007, 03:21 PM

same question...

why u want to fuck a pro raw?

suteerak1099
02-03-2007, 05:40 PM
hm....how u know its only 1 guy? maybe she have many long term customers. doesnt matter 1 or more guys in the pic, in general, they'd be more fearful of breaking their own rice bowl, becos the body is their only means of breadwinning.

when raw comes to play, she's probably already numb & resigned to fate... waiting for death to end her misery in haste.

reuters
02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
doesnt matter

Hello teerak guru, long time no see.

rocketscientist
02-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Hello teerak guru, long time no see.hello reuters long time no see too. Where are ur clones siamcutey and castrol?:D

reuters
03-03-2007, 11:39 AM
hello reuters long time no see too. Where are ur clones siamcutey and castrol?:D

You missed them?, ok, later log in siamcutey & castrol to post. :D

How bout your clone rocketscience?

GeylangJournal
11-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I believe some pro allow raw so that the customer will RTF her. $$$ or desire factor ?

Agree. WL will not like SEX since they are like doing it >10 times a day and has to suxkz so many coxks.

No one will enjoy something that is overdone!

Thus, doing it raw is more for the money than she enjoys making love to you. ;)

Castrol
12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
hello reuters long time no see too. Where are ur clones siamcutey and castrol?:D

hello you want to be my clone? i will diap your fucking rep pts once i am able to.

Rof|maoxz
12-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Finally she say yes!! :)

So after all these.... what do you get? Sense of shiok? :rolleyes:

GhostRay
12-03-2007, 11:22 AM
I ever did raw on 2 times & regret & worry like siao the next day I wake up for the 2nd time I did raw.

For the 1st time is a ONS & I was drunk. I have no idea or memory to recall after drunk. I only wake up the next morning & found the gal I was drinking with last nite on the same bed with me naked beside me sleeping so soundly. The 1st thing that come to my mind is, "WTF happen?" Only later I found out I did with her raw.

The 2nd time is with a viet gal. I was her regular & one night she keep caress me & make me so high plus with the effect on alcohol make me even higher. So we two make our way up to the hotel. Was frenching from the lift to the room. Dunno what was I thinking, & like nike say, Just do it after horny & little bro take control. Regret the next day but I know too late.

So worry that I went for a check up & lucky nothing happen. So bro, please dun let a moment of shiok ruin your whole life. That time of waiting for the result is my worst time.

Cheer to all bro.

fcukger
12-03-2007, 01:49 PM
my top 10 reasons:
......the no. 1 reason is ...(drum rolling)

1. she like you.
she likes u?? hahahaahhaxxx... nvr ever trust a TKB man... she likes ur $ or the sex more than anything... TKB cant be trusted....

reuters
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM

Hello Cheapstake SADFUCK.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=547769&postcount=1159

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=553714&postcount=18

Por Lam Par

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1085879&postcount=54

sean69
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
same question...

why u want to fuck a pro raw?

ha ha ha.. that is a damn good reply!!!!

alantan27
12-03-2007, 04:30 PM
ha ha ha.. that is a damn good reply!!!!

lol.........

sealwoon
12-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I used to get to do raw on a WL like everytime I visit her.

At first wow, quite shiok... Feel like King finally can do raw on WL..:D

After a few time, got scared out of my life. :o Little bro get become painful and had to see doctor. Lucky nothing big except got to stay away from sex for a few weeks.

My advise, never ever accept raw from WL or any girls except from your wife if your are marry.

Cheers

sammyBleu
12-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Honestly RAW IS WAR!!~ ~

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Honestly RAW IS WAR!!~ ~

eh sorry sammyBleu...sorry to provoke you....and you take away my 1 point....very sorry.....But can you please zap more??? :o

The Force
13-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Honestly RAW IS WAR!!~ ~

sammyBleu. looks like you r in deep shit. :eek: see my siggy :D

suteerak1099
13-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I ever did raw on 2 times & regret & worry like siao the next day I wake up for the 2nd time I did raw.

For the 1st time is a ONS & I was drunk. I have no idea or memory to recall after drunk. I only wake up the next morning & found the gal I was drinking with last nite on the same bed with me naked beside me sleeping so soundly. The 1st thing that come to my mind is, "WTF happen?" Only later I found out I did with her raw.

The 2nd time is with a viet gal. I was her regular & one night she keep caress me & make me so high plus with the effect on alcohol make me even higher. So we two make our way up to the hotel. Was frenching from the lift to the room. Dunno what was I thinking, & like nike say, Just do it after horny & little bro take control. Regret the next day but I know too late.

So worry that I went for a check up & lucky nothing happen. So bro, please dun let a moment of shiok ruin your whole life. That time of waiting for the result is my worst time.

Cheer to all bro. factually speaking, none is ever too drunk to do stupid things, and if 1 is really intoxicated, he's probably lying flat knocked out & dead to the world until the following day when he wakes up with a splitting headache.

i.e: when 1 declares he's drunk, he's unlikely to find his way home, find the correct key to open the correct door, crawl into his own bed instead of his family member's.

as for your sharing, well, let's just say the temptation was perhaps too good to resist, and in the spur of the moment, committed to a high risk manouvre out of impulse (and in due of the rock solid member down below).

as some have shared before; a man is most vulberable with his pants down.

boyboi
20-03-2007, 06:57 PM
raw oni mah..everytime i visit the same gal,she auto raw .if she not scare die, y should we ?anyway even if die, got 1 chio bu accompany down the road of the nether world..:D

dominion
21-03-2007, 10:07 PM
anyway even if die, got 1 chio bu accompany down the road of the nether world..:D

outstanding.
by this reasoning if you going to die take a knife n kill a chio bu then also at least got 1 chio bu accompany u down ar?

max_priest
21-03-2007, 10:12 PM
RAW stands for Regret And Worry ...

Bwahahahahah ............. :D

boyboi
21-03-2007, 11:36 PM
outstanding.
by this reasoning if you going to die take a knife n kill a chio bu then also at least got 1 chio bu accompany u down ar?

lolx..true oso..but killing myself then kill 1 chio bu & die & is doing raw with chio WL & die is 2 different thing .cos killing 1self & chio bu means i got the intension of dying but doing raw with with a chio WL means i just want the feeling of shiokness with no intension of dying but if the gal got watever disease tat have to die in the end means its predestined & its also predestined that u got a chio bu to accompany u down the road of the nether world provided both die on the same day .:D

boyboi
21-03-2007, 11:39 PM
wow..posting wat i tnk also kana zap..haha..-2 become -3..but can any kind soul out there zap til it become a nice number such as -8 or -88 or -888 ..:D appreciate it..

peterfish
22-03-2007, 08:45 AM
actually not only Raw with Pro is bad... even in outside when pple go for ONS... also not safe... best is with protection... :) hope i did not offend pple...

some WL allow raw so attract more customer .. while there are some who really in love that is why they allow raw.
some WLs give raw to certain customers so that these customers feel that they are treated differently from the rest.

noname123
22-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Still debating....in the first place why you want to do raw leh....:rolleyes:

mebirdie
22-03-2007, 08:53 AM

It is because if you do not leave down your name or tell them you got no name after raw, nobody can find you :D

noname123
22-03-2007, 08:57 AM
It is because if you do not leave down your name or tell them you got no name after raw, nobody can find you :D

Mai luan luan kong hor...:(

TGIS
23-03-2007, 03:31 AM
i think commercial sex best to cap on, then the raw feeling with yr wife or gf will be much special.

zenarc
23-03-2007, 09:40 PM
raw is war... those pro allow raw is banned by me.

proprimate
24-03-2007, 09:43 AM
To many, doin raw is the ultimate in conquest is like a challenge coz if other customers are required to wear caps and then u managed to sian the WL, u r tha MAN! And U think u r tha special ONE. Wrong my friend, U r one of the MANY that got it raw and all the diseases that r incurable attached to it like herpes will b stuck to u for the rest of ur life for that 20 mins of insanity. Many WL who allow such acts are in fact invisible carriers that u will neber know. U got a future, they dun when they took that path. Enjoy but b SAFE. My 2 cents worth. Cheers!

lordwild
24-03-2007, 01:05 PM
There was a WL (now retired) I used to frequent many years ago and always had fun filled sessions each time..........

Until one day she tried to guide my lil' bro into her without cap, even though I was damn horny I got a shocked!:eek:

I asked her what was she trying to do and she said since we get along so well she wanted to do with me raw, I said "NO" and was really turned off, got changed and left. She was trying to appease the situation by saying she was joking.

I think I mumbled something back and quickly left. Never RTF her again :(

Have fun but be safe bros...

seablue81
24-03-2007, 11:49 PM
i personaly felels its because they wanna retain clients.....

seablue81
24-03-2007, 11:53 PM
hrmm, my view will be they want u to rtf, or cant resist persistant request

hosay1980
25-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Let me share my raw sexperience here.

Two years ago, I got to know one very popular PRC FL here but she is now retired and married.

I started off with her quite well and the best part was that her school was just above my office near to Lavender MRT

So I got the chance of seeing her every day and I was mittened by her. Soon we were an item. She told me that she loved me and from then on, we had sex without protection.

She soon fell for another, married and she left the the FL scene. I subsequently gathered from other bros and found that she also did raw with some others. Best part was, when she started as FL here, she claimed she was a cosmetic sales gril and this was her first time as FL when she was already an FL for the past 3 years or so.

I was very shock and scared. I went straight to DSC and did a string of tests after tests for the next 9 months. After Drs certified that I am ok then I became calm. The 9 months period was hell for me. I was lucky.

A lession learned!! Never trust a WL or prostitute!!

Now I still active again and to me, now is no protection no penetration!!

RamboCat
25-03-2007, 10:20 PM

Simple answer: Do you like to eat sweet with the wrapper on ?

More long winded answer : When you agrre to or the ONS girl , FL or WL allows raw , you are being normal, closer to nature . When god created Adam and Eve , did he create this piece of rubber called condom ? The sensitive tip of the penis called glans is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body with several nerve endings there which carry pleasure sensation signals to the brain. it is so natural for men as well as women to relish this amazing sensation ad feeling of the penis glans rubbing and coming into contact with the vagina walls. The pre cum and the vaginal discharge lubricate and also aid in sending more sensations and feelings to the brain.Why deprive yourself of this pleasure ? If a man has no gf, wife he is more likely to live his sex life through visits to WL's. how can he ever feel and enjoy this sensation without raw? What kind of life is that? Bland uninteresting life like eating rice and steam fish everyday. Where's the spice? So it is a natural thing to do raw, also more like obeying what god wants you to do. In fact Islam totally prohibits the use of condoms.
Just my humbe opinion.

RamboCat
25-03-2007, 10:32 PM

Want to add one point that was mentioned to me by a WL. It is a minor point though. The spermicidal cream of the condom surface of many condom brands actually irritates the vagina walls for some women.

Secondly , with the continuous hammering they receive the whole day , the vagina tends to become sore. No matter how soft , the human skin is still softer than the rubber and it feels much better for a woman to be rammed without a rubber than with one on. Car tyres are made of rubber because of the friction and the grip . This friction also hurts the WL during pumping.

That's why sometimes the WL's become sick of the condom and prefer to be bonked rawa.

CuteBuns
26-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Want to add one point that was mentioned to me by a WL. It is a minor point though. The spermicidal cream of the condom surface of many condom brands actually irritates the vagina walls for some women.

Secondly , with the continuous hammering they receive the whole day , the vagina tends to become sore. No matter how soft , the human skin is still softer than the rubber and it feels much better for a woman to be rammed without a rubber than with one on. Car tyres are made of rubber because of the friction and the grip . This friction also hurts the WL during pumping.

That's why sometimes the WL's become sick of the condom and prefer to be bonked rawa.

if the WL feel irritated, then change to another brand of condom lor...countless brands in the market anyway...

being rammed by condom makes the WL vagina sore? and using human skin to ram feels better for WLs???? excuse me but what in the world is KY for har :D besides, there r some lubricant on the condom already....unless u r those rare few that can bonk for looonng time..

my experience is that, these WLs get hurt in the vagina, be it with or without condom. its part of the job...

cheers,

CuteBuns

p.s. i like your avatar :)

suteerak1099
26-03-2007, 05:09 PM
if the WL feel irritated, then change to another brand of condom lor...countless brands in the market anyway... easier said than done. if i'm not mistaken, there's regulations, for selected brands of rubber for them to use only. you think they dont want? there's flavored ones, for them to enjoy bj better, there's textured ones to increase their pleasure etc. at the end, its not up to their coices, just lan lan use what they're being provided.

and using human skin to ram feels better for WLs???? excuse me but what in the world is KY for har :D besides, there r some lubricant on the condom already....unless u r those rare few that can bonk for looonng time.. something tells me you may not have engaged a cat 40's services before. when she bj you, the lube already almost gone (the taste of the oil based lube stays in her mouth no matter how many times she rinse with listerine, spoils her appetite for food). ky is nonetheless still foreign lube, and different from the natural cervical discharge.

my experience is that, these WLs get hurt in the vagina, be it with or without condom. its part of the job... only this statement makes sense thus far. but pls dont misunderstand... raw is still war.

Taiko2006
26-03-2007, 05:58 PM
i think commercial sex best to cap on, then the raw feeling with yr wife or gf will be much special.

I agree. But some ppl do raw cos the cheap condom breaks during sex:eek: . Then wat???. Dun wan do raw but dun bring own reliable condom oso asking 4 trouble. WLs provide cheap condoms whick breaks easily. Cheap hotels oso sell cheap condoms. Better be safe than sorry. :rolleyes:

proprimate
26-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Bros,

Hahahahaha....this topic is getting interesting from different perspective. Respect is given to those with their own opinions. Bcoz from there, bros threading this forum, will get the best of both world in terms of information. FINALLY, at the end of the dasy, the DECISION is YOURS n yours ALONE. Sigh of relief or regrets, u ALONE have to face it. Cheers!

Flyjacket
26-03-2007, 09:36 PM
No life jacket - No swimming... period! Otherwise can die drowning... :p - You can only be DEAD once...

suteerak1099
27-03-2007, 02:23 PM
wear rain coat also cant guarantee water proof. as rated, wearing rubber only 99% protection against some std. wanna play raw? live up to the concequences.

better safe than sorry, stay home & self service, at the end, the $ still sitting nicely in the wallet.

matboy
27-03-2007, 04:44 PM
wear rain coat also cant guarantee water proof. as rated, wearing rubber only 99% protection against some std. wanna play raw? live up to the concequences.

better safe than sorry, stay home & self service, at the end, the $ still sitting nicely in the wallet.

Agree. Better be safe than sorry, even they offer raw I would not accept it. Use condom at least there's some protection.

Jaycu69
27-03-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree. But some ppl do raw cos the cheap condom breaks during sex . Then wat???. Dun wan do raw but dun bring own reliable condom oso asking 4 trouble. WLs provide cheap condoms whick breaks easily. Cheap hotels oso sell cheap condoms. Better be safe than sorry. :

Aiyo .. to all those bros worry abt the quality of the condom.

If getting cheap condom from those hotel recep, suggest use 2 pieces. put one 1st ... add some Axe brand medicated oil onto the 1st condom. Then cap a 2nd one. If halfway through break, the lady will feel shiok, cooling, refreshing, hot in her wet tunnel. :D

Hence, you will be safe and enjoy your drilling too.

Cheers ..... :)

dominion
27-03-2007, 09:02 PM
If getting cheap condom from those hotel recep, suggest use 2 pieces. put one 1st ... add some Axe brand medicated oil onto the 1st condom. Then cap a 2nd one.

nabeh dont anyhow talk la... later ppl really listen how

using 2 condoms increase the chance of the condoms breaking due to additional friction. summore pour axe brand oil might weaken the condom material...

do your method might as well do raw...

Jaycu69
28-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Whoever deduct my points from this thread and giving comments "stupid method! 2 x rubber = more chance for rubber break!" must be sick.

The method is just a suggestion. Ever think somebody will use 2 ?

sakurada
28-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Whoever deduct my points from this thread and giving comments "stupid method! 2 x rubber = more chance for rubber break!" must be sick.

My observation is raw is like war .. or should i say when there is a discussion on raw, there is a lot of "war-fare" going on with samsters zapping one another. A suggestion is to have this kind of discussion in the newbie section so that so one suffers from point deduction. I'm sure the discussion on raw warrants sufficient interest ... at least enough interest to start a warfare.

KatoeyLover69
28-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Can we have a list of ALL those WLs who allow 'raw' entry so that we know who to avoid .......... :confused:

Ray06
28-03-2007, 06:35 PM

Bro,
If it is not practical, why suggest ? Asking for trouble ?
That Bro who deducted your points and commented on you is very correct.
When 2 pieces of rubbers start rubbing against each other, tendency of breaking is HIGH !

proprimate
28-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Can we have a list of ALL those WLs who allow 'raw' entry so that we know who to avoid .......... :confused:

Bro,

This is a hush hush issue as tha legal working gals may land in trouble with our VICE bros if u know wat I mean. Mebe can PM to trusted long time liao jiao oni. The thread had covered a lot on this issue, bad or good. Tha final decision still rest on tha customer. Our job here is to give views on tha pros & cons of the matter. If it is disclosed, then we may have a shrinking population of gers in our already scarce legal GL. Cheers!

boyboi
29-03-2007, 11:43 PM
best is dun list,leave it to fate ..who knows there r some bao doh kia with high points?

Raphael-
30-03-2007, 03:09 PM
My friend got STD after doing raw with a china gal(result shows positive on the day 26/03/2007) in geylang ... so guys, don't risk your chance on any china pro, cause it's very certain that 1 out of the many has HIV, so guys don't just because of the 60 mins pleasure and give your entire and family away!

Anyway my friend and I are going to find the china gal today to warn her that she has HIV, but I wonder should I report to the authorities about this?

boyboi
30-03-2007, 04:56 PM
maybe she knew she got hiv ,tats y purposely let people raw when people request..so as to have some1 to join her hiv club..then i tnk i shld ask my fren go check up liao cos recently he keep findin the same gal & she let him raw saying he is her regualr thats y treat him differently..

rotiguy
31-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Just wonder if those cat 80 n cat 150 allow to do raw since most of u agree is for rtf or bcos they like u, but they not scare they ganna disease from customer? it may even break their rice bowl.

james30lim
01-04-2007, 07:13 PM
...I think I mumbled something back and quickly left. Never RTF her again :(

Have fun but be safe bros...
great advice! point to note... just becos of a few minutes of fun, it is not worth ruining your entire life... let's all be safe.

kissclong
03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Do nt trust any WLs esp China, they only wants your $$$$$. :(

kissclong
03-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Never ever RAW! Once RAW, even if you're not contracted with anything, the period when you are waiting for any medical report will be your longest and worst time!;)

cindy74
03-04-2007, 07:39 PM
How about having raw with those Cat 40 WL? Understand that they have to go for checkup every month. Don't think they would want to break their own rice bowl.

Any comments?

GLHunter
03-04-2007, 10:10 PM
My friend got STD after doing raw with a china gal(result shows positive on the day 26/03/2007) in geylang ... so guys, don't risk your chance on any china pro, cause it's very certain that 1 out of the many has HIV, so guys don't just because of the 60 mins pleasure and give your entire and family away!

Anyway my friend and I are going to find the china gal today to warn her that she has HIV, but I wonder should I report to the authorities about this?

I think its very thoughtful of u to try reminding her of her health condition.
Why not share this information with all the bros here? in case she is a selfish
lady who has decided to continue working regardless of her health condition..

glgl
03-04-2007, 10:36 PM
..... in case she is a selfish
lady who has decided to continue working regardless of her health condition..
Bro GLHunter,
You are right... quite certain that she won't stop after knowing her condition; because if she stops, how is she going to have money to treat her condition?

dannywee75
12-04-2007, 04:04 AM
OMG ! thats scary !

10 years ago when i was younger i used to raw a WL ... it was the "kick" of doing it when that WL does not allows it ... then RTF and more RTF and finally after 6 months to even a year ,done it ... feels good , and most of them are professional cat150 malaysian gals ...

now ? i don't even thought of doing it RAW after seeing one of my friend kana STD .... luckily is not AIDS , he just need to go for injection and oral medication ... scare the hell out of me !

i bring my own condem nowadays :D

weiwei09
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
ya..my opinion is never do raw with someone you dont love..cos you might hurt the someone you love when u make love with her next time..

Ah Dez
12-04-2007, 02:37 PM
OMG ! thats scary !

10 years ago when i was younger i used to raw a WL ... it was the "kick" of doing it when that WL does not allows it ... then RTF and more RTF and finally after 6 months to even a year ,done it ... feels good , and most of them are professional cat150 malaysian gals ...

now ? i don't even thought of doing it RAW after seeing one of my friend kana STD .... luckily is not AIDS , he just need to go for injection and oral medication ... scare the hell out of me !

i bring my own condem nowadays :D

Wah..u fuck 10 years... never tio 1 std before?? sure or not??.... i almost tio ever std in the book.... only left.. sepillis and hiv nia...

Ah Dez
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Aiyo .. to all those bros worry abt the quality of the condom.

If getting cheap condom from those hotel recep, suggest use 2 pieces. put one 1st ... add some Axe brand medicated oil onto the 1st condom. Then cap a 2nd one. If halfway through break, the lady will feel shiok, cooling, refreshing, hot in her wet tunnel. :D

Hence, you will be safe and enjoy your drilling too.

Cheers ..... :)

I dont know which monkey teaches u such method..... u want to fuck and yet scared die..
Stay home PCC looks like the best idea for you...

Now adays... which moron still use AXE brand??? nowadays 7-11 already got sell spermicide...

and how to enjoy drilling with 2 condoms???????????.......you try poking your own nose with 2 condoms .. u see u poke , shiok or not..

GL0806
12-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Wah..u fuck 10 years... never tio 1 std before?? sure or not??.... i almost tio ever std in the book.... only left.. sepillis and hiv nia...

I fuck 1 year tio uncurable STD - herpes liao. knn damn suay.

harryreams
14-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Brothers - any good recomendations for raw queens - my favourites have all gone back home:mad:

phyiery
16-04-2007, 02:15 PM
cheongsters who do raw are RAWRRIORS!!

boyboi
16-04-2007, 06:45 PM
cheongsters who do raw are RAWRRIORS!!

The League of the Extra RAWdinary Gentleman ..:D

GLHunter
16-04-2007, 09:21 PM

wah.. bro, nothing can stop u arh..
better give it some thoughts when to ord..
before u kena the ultimate. ur statistics look not so good leh.. :o

Cum_Luver
16-04-2007, 11:33 PM
bros,

although it is very enjoyable but raw is very dangerous !
we want to be able to bonk almost forever....
so it is better to take precaution esp those bros who are married.
we dun want to pass any std to our love ones...
just my 2 cents of thought

GeylangJournal
16-04-2007, 11:46 PM
bros,

although it is very enjoyable but raw is very dangerous !
we want to be able to bonk almost forever....
so it is better to take precaution esp those bros who are married.
we dun want to pass any std to our love ones...
just my 2 cents of thought

Yes, you are right!

RAW is WAR ... used to think it's LOVE, haha ... :p

Ah Dez
17-04-2007, 01:35 AM
I fuck 1 year tio uncurable STD - herpes liao. knn damn suay.

1 of our Lau jiao.... told me

HERPES is like PIMPLES... once u tio... it will be forever be with you.

and if these line makes you feel better..

80% of the men who chiongs... has Herpes.. just that most don't know about it.

I got herpes when i was 13 years old.... in my 1st 10 commercial fucks, i already tio Herpes... but i didn't know till i was 17... when i went for check.
Then i realize that whenever, the signs shows, i didn't know it was a STD, i thought i still young.... even dick can grow pimples..
:D

Ah Dez
17-04-2007, 01:36 AM

STD or comfrim HIV?

proprimate
21-04-2007, 05:24 PM
STD or comfrim HIV?

Ah Dez.....my answer is BOTH! Kekekeke. Wah these bros wan to warn tha ger huh? Most likely kena beat up by tha okt for spoiling business. Report to anti-vice, they will jus yawn as they have heard thousands of such cases, wat makes urs any different? U r jus a statistic to them....to tha gers or to tha antivice.

The best advise? Play safe if u wanna cheong forever. Cheers!

suteerak1099
23-04-2007, 03:46 PM
STD or comfrim HIV? its a set & sub-set question... HIV is a form of STD (sexually transmitted disease (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease)), as do others i.e.: herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, hep-B...etc.

suteerak1099
23-04-2007, 03:58 PM
anyway... back to topic question: "Just wondering why do some pro let people enter raw?"

1) maybe, she's touched by your gestures of infatuation, touched by your acceptance despite her status, in the spur of the moment she thinks u're a prospecting man whom she can entrust her remaining days with... hence offering raw, and hope to die together with you.

2) she's sick n tired of the job and hopes for early retirement, offering raw (without birth control pills) so as to be impregnated, and using the kid as the collateral to gain your support from thereon forth.

3) she's sick of rubber, and wants to feel the real deal... and so happens she fancies your performance, hence offering raw.

4) she knows you want raw, so she gives you raw, and bcos you cant get raw elsewhere... u lppl have to rtf...

5) conserve the use of rubber, so she no need to pay for replenishing the rubber.

天下无敌
23-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Must be fishy if the pro let u entre raw...just becarful

cindy74
24-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Understand that most of the WL $40 gals do provide raw (BBBJ) services. Their main objective is to keep and increase customers base so as to make as much $$ as possible. These gals (BBBJ + CIM + CIH) can easily have 30 customers per day which means they can easily earns $600 per day.

With such attractive income ($17K per month), which gals don't provide raw services? Don't forget, if the gal make $17K per month, the OKT will also make $17K per month per gal. Sure they encourage their gals to provide raw services.

jdi813
24-04-2007, 11:50 AM
... blah blah blah ... These gals (BBBJ + CIM + CIH) can easily have 30 customers per day which means they can easily earns $600 per day ... blah blah blah ... 30 customers a day is sibeh hardcore la ... the norm for ang pai is 25 max ... cos ang pais will ususally have block bookings which will use up a significant portion of their time ... especially true when the guy is a house regular who will get slightly longer blocks

30 slots a day in 1 slot blocks is damn hardcore leh ... not every gal can take that kind of pounding

HIVsucks_XXX
26-04-2007, 01:44 AM
I think raw is just inviting trouble, unless those who tried raw and still doing so feels that HIV or STD is fun.

suteerak1099
26-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Understand that most of the WL $40 gals do provide raw (BBBJ) services. Their main objective is to keep and increase customers base so as to make as much $$ as possible. These gals (BBBJ + CIM + CIH) can easily have 30 customers per day which means they can easily earns $600 per day........... 30 slots per day? wakao... the customers no need to work meh? all line up to fill her slots from opening to closing time? if its truly 30 slots per day, i think she can chuck away the ky lubricant... start using industrial lubricant liao.

JWNY
26-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Sure they encourage their gals to provide raw services. I don't think it is appropriate to say that bro...would OKTs risk their "golden geese" and have their liscense revoked, albeit temporarily for some idiot's 25 mins of fun (and not for 100% certain that this bloke will keep coming back) ?

For whatever an OKT can't control...he simply can't - but if he could, he would. That is my opinion. :)

JWNY

GhostRay
26-04-2007, 06:34 PM
30 slots per day? wakao... the customers no need to work meh? all line up to fill her slots from opening to closing time? if its truly 30 slots per day, i think she can chuck away the ky lubricant... start using industrial lubricant liao.The industrial lub also must constantly drip on the pussy in order to make it ever-ready.

NewModerator
26-04-2007, 06:46 PM
30 slots per day? wakao... the customers no need to work meh? all line up to fill her slots from opening to closing time? if its truly 30 slots per day, i think she can chuck away the ky lubricant... start using industrial lubricant liao.

It is possible that a WL is fully booked in the room for the who day. E.g. WH10G1 which is one of the hotest in last year Cat40. By the way, she might not did RAW. So which mean 30 slots per day is still possible.
A bit out of the topic on this thread but more on discussion on the 30 slots per day.

Ah Dez
27-04-2007, 05:14 AM
MAX, i ever know a thai girl did in a day was 32 sessions..

GLHunter
27-04-2007, 10:57 AM
The industrial lub also must constantly drip on the pussy in order to make it ever-ready.

You remind me of a bench drilling machine.. :D

norigo77
27-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I got herpes when i was 13 years old.... in my 1st 10 commercial fucks, i already tio Herpes... but i didn't know till i was 17... when i went for check.
Then i realize that whenever, the signs shows, i didn't know it was a STD, i thought i still young.... even dick can grow pimples..
:D

Wah bro Dez, you damn happening! See you young young already so experienced...bwahahaha. Howz life manz? ;)

suteerak1099
27-04-2007, 04:05 PM
It is possible that a WL is fully booked in the room for the who day. E.g. WH10G1 which is one of the hotest in last year Cat40. By the way, she might not did RAW. So which mean 30 slots per day is still possible.
A bit out of the topic on this thread but more on discussion on the 30 slots per day. so what if 30 slots a day is achievable? it doesnt mean every single girl in this trade, on this shore can secure that kinda record consistantly for 317days (accounting 4days/mth for auntie visit).

besides, even providing raw cant guarantee full sessions on daily basis. at the very least is to secure a 50-50 chance of the customer rtf only.

its not raw that secures the block sessions occupancy... its the KC in the package that matters.

suteerak1099
27-04-2007, 04:08 PM
The industrial lub also must constantly drip on the pussy in order to make it ever-ready. ya lor,, if not the CB kena pump 30 sessions per day.. very soon will catch fire & burn the house down.

HIVsucks_XXX
28-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Somehow it never fails to amuse me when I read about how some guys felt so dang solo to do raw with a prostitute and face exposure to the all-so-deadly HIV virus, whenever I read FRs on these dudes going raw with a possible HIV nest hole somehow I feel if they really do catch the virus and it escalates to full blown AIDS then these kinda cheongsters certainly won't be deserving any sympathy I think.:cool:

Ah Dez
28-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Somehow it never fails to amuse me when I read about how some guys felt so dang solo to do raw with a prostitute and face exposure to the all-so-deadly HIV virus, whenever I read FRs on these dudes going raw with a possible HIV nest hole somehow I feel if they really do catch the virus and it escalates to full blown AIDS then these kinda cheongsters certainly won't be deserving any sympathy I think.:cool:

Why u know it is 1 in a million chance that u will only tio TOTO, yet you buy.

Why u know go casino, out of 10, 9 lose.. yet u play?

why u know fuck no condom, can get aids? yet you fuck?

because we are human... we like the trill in life.:D

cactus88
28-04-2007, 10:12 AM
yeah they will request to shoot inside more actually :cool:

they love us and our didi :p

ricky_0083
28-04-2007, 10:43 AM
I once know 1 Russian FL.. 1st time I let her service and she let me Raw.. wonder is it bcos it's common for the euros to go raw....
Anyway she don't allow me raw at 1st till i told her i cannot take it w/o condom and after a hard time she gave up n let me raw =(

HIVsucks_XXX
28-04-2007, 01:13 PM

Only fools fuck w/o a condom with prostitutes and strangers, the price to pay for such an act is too high to pay yet they still went ahead.:cool:

snakehead
28-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Only fools fuck w/o a condom with prostitutes and strangers, the price to pay for such an act is too high to pay yet they still went ahead.:cool:

It's a much more shiok way to go than jumping MRT tracks....lol

cindy74
28-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Heard that the OKT will sleep with a $40 WL in the house daily. The gals rotate themselves to service the OKT.

The reasons are: OKT also has needs and he also need to know what is the service level of each gal, boob big or not? hole tight or not, moaning effects, etc so that he can give recommendation to his the customers.

OKT also test "fire" with all the new gals before the gals start to service customers.

Any bro can confirm this?

jdi813
28-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Heard that the OKT will sleep with a $40 WL in the house daily. The gals rotate themselves to service the OKT.

The reasons are: OKT also has needs and he also need to know what is the service level of each gal, boob big or not? hole tight or not, moaning effects, etc so that he can give recommendation to his the customers.

OKT also test "fire" with all the new gals before the gals start to service customers.

Any bro can confirm this?seriously leh ... is the school holidays on now or wat ??? that's the biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard :confused:

OKTs usually dun touch their own gals ... usually la

me|zuo
29-04-2007, 12:05 AM

Any bro can confirm this?

i dunno where u got ur info from but it not true.....

wat i know is, the girl b4 coming to spore to work, will be 'tested' by the okt/boss... this is wat i heard from one of the working girl who had ord...:p :o

jdi813
29-04-2007, 12:36 AM
wat i know is, the girl b4 coming to spore to work, will be 'tested' by the okt/boss... this is wat i heard from one of the working girl who had ord...:p :odunno about this one oso ... but if i remember correctly they come here thru agents ... normally gals who have worked here before will intro their frens or when they ord liao becum agents and intro gals to work here ... usually they will gai siao back to their ex-bosses ... sometimes some of the gals here damn green so hard to believe they had been "tested" and passed

me|zuo
29-04-2007, 12:42 AM
different house different procedures...

some houses get their girls thru 'agent' or other ways..

some houses boss prefer to test them personally before bringing them over.. :p :o

JWNY
29-04-2007, 12:54 AM
I once know 1 Russian FL.. 1st time I let her service and she let me Raw.. wonder is it bcos it's common for the euros to go raw....
Anyway she don't allow me raw at 1st till i told her i cannot take it w/o condom and after a hard time she gave up n let me raw =( Sorry...is this a good thing or...? :rolleyes:

What's your point basically? :cool:

JWNY

suteerak1099
30-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Heard that the OKT will sleep with a $40 WL in the house daily. The gals rotate themselves to service the OKT. ...... OKT also test "fire" with all the new gals before the gals start to service customers.

Any bro can confirm this? what has this hoax got anything to do with gals offering raw? pls explain

banana
05-05-2007, 05:32 AM

very good reply but i dont think is the trill in life. is the sensation of getting orgasm by doing raw that motivate us to do raw with calculated risk. i think we bro are not stupid enough if a gal say she got aids and we still so garang to do it. even w condom, we also will not touch her.

why we still jay-walk when we know is dangerous? we took a calculated risk and have the confidence to do it.

banana
05-05-2007, 05:47 AM
It's a much more shiok way to go than jumping MRT tracks....lol

Only fools fuck w/o a condom with prostitutes and strangers, the price to pay for such an act is too high to pay
yet they still went ahead.:cool:

why go visit a prositute risking a divorce?

u think the stranger not scare of u meh? of course, a mature bond is established first btw the mating couple before doing raw. there are times i dont feel good right, i reject gals from doing raw. not everytime i was offered, i take it.

same principle, not every gal willing to sleep w me, i will agree to ONS.

if u r not comfortable without condom, pls wear. may be u wanna wear two for double protection.

dont laugh! i do wear 2 condoms when fcuking gal having menses. and also with gals that are sporty type. when the pumping get tough, i will wear 2 bcos in my experience, i do break condom very often w rough gals.

jacklee555
05-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Maybe for extra money, but I won't dare do it, enter raw is nice, but I prefer tricking some cute gals and doing with them rather than on a pro, life is more important rather than for 30 minutes of fun.

banana
05-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Maybe for extra money, but I won't dare do it, enter raw is nice, but I prefer tricking some cute gals and doing with them rather than on a pro...

not rightful but is an ideal way.

Fat Fatt
06-05-2007, 01:03 AM
In my days of cheonging, i dont even dare to ask for BBBJ, raw is even more scary. But there are bros who will say if scared dont play. i think the precautions such as caps still have risks but its already reduced.

Raw only with wife or GF when you plan to have baby. otherwise wear protection

banana
06-05-2007, 02:50 AM
In my days of cheonging, i dont even dare to ask for BBBJ, raw is even more scary. But there are bros who will say if scared dont play. i think the precautions such as caps still have risks but its already reduced.

Raw only with wife or GF when you plan to have baby. otherwise wear protection

good for you to take good care of your body. keep it up.

stephan
06-05-2007, 03:57 AM
In my cheong life, I had met many WLs or FLs whom not so care on using CD. I really don't understand how come they dare to risk themselve into RAW. Either they think the chances to get AIDS is rare or duno how dangerous it is? I always play safe rather than sorry!!! :o

banana
06-05-2007, 10:33 AM
In my cheong life, I had met many WLs or FLs whom not so care on using CD. I really don't understand how come they dare to risk themselve into RAW. Either they think the chances to get AIDS is rare or duno how dangerous it is? I always play safe rather than sorry!!! :o

there are many answers to your questions. one of the favourite replies is, wear condom not so shiok.

jacklee555
07-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Of course no shiok but I don't want to spend the next few months worrying if I got kena any STD or not.

there are many answers to your questions. one of the favourite replies is, wear condom not so shiok.

dominion
07-05-2007, 06:57 PM
dont laugh! i do wear 2 condoms when fcuking gal having menses. and also with gals that are sporty type. when the pumping get tough, i will wear 2 bcos in my experience, i do break condom very often w rough gals.

FYI bro, wearing 2 condoms increase the chance of them breaking due to friction between the two condoms. In n out motion the more separate layers, the more the friction.
Using ONE condom is better than two. You just need a more durable condom.
Try the ultra strong protection from Durex

HIVsucks_XXX
08-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Of course no shiok but I don't want to spend the next few months worrying if I got kena any STD or not.

Or worse like HIV.....:cool:

banana
08-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Using ONE condom is better than two. You just need a more durable condom.
Try the ultra strong protection from Durex

IMHO, durex condom sucks!

jacklee555
08-05-2007, 06:40 AM
HIV takes too long to find out I heard, can take a long time before you kena, can affect your wife and family really not worth the danger even if the WL goes for health screening also not 100% safe

Or worse like HIV.....:cool:

dominion
08-05-2007, 07:45 PM
IMHO, durex condom sucks

then use the japanese inamoto or smth like that....
but still, one condom is better than two, so for your benefit,
dont use 2

banana
08-05-2007, 08:50 PM
dont use 2

my favourite is okomoto 002 and 007

NewModerator
21-06-2007, 09:47 PM

Agree with bro banana. Me too like it.

glgl
24-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Recently read two postings, one in the soapy message thread and the other GL150 Nico. Accordingly, they take bros dick to rub outside of their pussy to make bros feel shiok.

For the information to bros who are into safer sex, this act is as close as entering them raw.

glgl

Erickh
24-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Bro one of my friend use this japanese brand condom to bonk his gf, and the condom actually snapped while bonking :eek: ... So have to be careful..

Nowsdays i also avoid using those cheapo condoms..

Midnightiger
25-06-2007, 01:56 PM
dont use 2

Hello Bro dominion,

You must be very experience is using condoms, the type of brands, etc.

Maybe you want to give us some guidelines and also why you recommend this brand against another, etc, etc.

By the way, how often have you used 2 condoms to say that one is better?

Just curious.

Midnightiger
25-06-2007, 02:14 PM

This is a very interesting question which should be in the Adult Discussion section for more exposure.

Before that, Ihave to say I'm impressed with some of the replies in this thread with ome examples as follows;

RAW is WAR!
crazy to do raw with WL..
Better not.
Too risky.
Yeah,not worth to risk bros!
What do you think is the chances of her contracting std, & your probability to kena from her?
Doing raw is a very big risk to take. Careful or else too late.
dont even think! raw is a NO!
folk still thinking of commercial raw? do you really know the consequences???
And this is only halfway through page 3!!!

What I'm trying to figure out here is how many people, who openly voice out against raw has actually done raw because no matter what you say, and even if you swear upon whosoever's grave, I don't believe that 100% of the samsters who have voice out against raw n this thread has never done raw with women other than their wives and girlfriends.

Coming back to the threadstarter's question, the simple and main reason why pro allow certain people to enter them raw is purely business. They feel or believe that these customers are their better customers both in terms of "returning" or "generosity".

My 2 cents worth.

banana
25-06-2007, 06:02 PM
my same old motto, if u scare dont play, if u play dont scare.

raw or not, does it really matter. i think most important is u enjoy sex, with or without cap.

sometime i use sometime i dont. sex is not just the act of fcuking. is also a mental state of enjoyment. if u keep worry about getting STD or getting the gal pregnant, i think wearing a cap will make u enjoy sex more than without it.

khoon1
26-06-2007, 01:20 AM

raw or not, does it really matter. i think most important is u enjoy sex, with or without cap.

sometime i use sometime i dont. sex is not just the act of fcuking. is also a mental state of enjoyment. if u keep worry about getting STD or getting the gal pregnant, i think wearing a cap will make u enjoy sex more than without it.

ALmost Agree , because when some guys in love with Nightcats ,They already into love motion and forget who their GF are Pros or not ,totally into Mental of sex Love , Once never use cap next never use again . that's the problem .:o

Midnightiger
26-06-2007, 03:04 PM

Yes bro,

This is reality. If it happens, it happens.

Which is why when I cheong, I let the lady decide. If it's on, it's on. If it'soff, it's off.

Ghost Rider
27-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Well raw for single man maybe. But raw for married man, no way cos he needs to think about OC and kids. If kenna Aids how??? :eek:

glgl
27-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes bro,

This is reality. If it happens, it happens.

Which is why when I cheong, I let the lady decide. If it's on, it's on. If it'soff, it's off.
Well bro, my policy is if the lady decide it can be off, i will probably call off the deal. Reason being she probably already kena thats why can allow to do raw. :D

Also, if she allows you to do raw, she will also allow the rest to do raw. Your risk appetite must be very high to gamble your life this way... hee.. :eek:

muvo75
27-06-2007, 04:10 PM
no raw for me. if the gal allow raw , no more rtf.

MoralEthics
28-06-2007, 01:04 AM
maybe it's not just the quality of the condoms alone
sometimes after bonking for too long my OC isn't that wet anymore & the tendency of it tearing increases.
5 out of 10 times that i wear 1, it ends up like a ring ard my dick after i'm done & we both go "gasp! oh no!"
nowadays even though i wear a condom, i dun cum in her anymore as i cant tell when it tears
maybe my senses need some fine tuning...

but back to the topic... RAW is only meant for both parties that has only 1 sex partner
anything more than 1 then let's pray hard...

banana
28-06-2007, 08:58 PM
maybe it's not just the quality of the condoms alone
sometimes after bonking for too long my OC isn't that wet anymore & the tendency of it tearing increases.
5 out of 10 times that i wear 1, it ends up like a ring ard my dick after i'm done & we both go "gasp! oh no!"
nowadays even though i wear a condom, i dun cum in her anymore as i cant tell when it tears
maybe my senses need some fine tuning...

dont mind i ask, how old ur OC?

i think u need to rekindle your relationship with ur OC? start romancing again like the good old days. hey, how about take her for a cable car ride and give her a good painting while she enjoy the scenery.

too wild for tat? then may be book room at fullerton hotel and have a romantic nite again, temporary getting away from kids and commitments.

how about send her, her favourite flowers in the morning before sex in the nite?

sound old fashion but still work.

see if her juice start flowing again.

MoralEthics
28-06-2007, 10:17 PM
dont mind i ask, how old ur OC?

i think u need to rekindle your relationship with ur OC? start romancing again like the good old days. hey, how about take her for a cable car ride and give her a good painting while she enjoy the scenery.

too wild for tat? then may be book room at fullerton hotel and have a romantic nite again, temporary getting away from kids and commitments.

how about send her, her favourite flowers in the morning before sex in the nite?

sound old fashion but still work.

see if her juice start flowing again.

she's in her late twenties & i was never a romantic guy. i have problem with being romantic but i did try to change. surprised her with the very 1st bouquet of flowers on Vday 2007 after almost 6 yrs. even till now i find that totally NOT me. haha!

but true enuff... some ocassional injection of romance & surprise is necessary to keep the relationship going on, if not stronger.

i'll keep that in mind & see what sort of cheeky stuffs i'm capable of. haha!

by the way, cable car is out of the question. she has fear of height but i'll definitely consider the hotel option. we used to do that yrs back. sometimes meet up during lunch time for a quickie. those were the good old days...

banana
02-07-2007, 01:47 PM
...by the way, cable car is out of the question. she has fear of height but i'll definitely consider the hotel option. we used to do that yrs back. sometimes meet up during lunch time for a quickie. those were the good old days...

arh... the good old days!... u r thinking now... heee :D

freeman18
03-07-2007, 12:28 AM
I've been a reader rather than contributor to this forum. I think I better "warn" some "innocent" youngsters here.

Seeing so many bros (in various threads) keep on talking about how enjoyable raw sex is, or lucky BJ without cap, etc., I don't know if they're just making stories or simply lying. If not, they must be DAMN lucky!!!

I love sex, a lot actually, with different women, FL, HC, GFs, etc. But I always protect myself. However, I had three cases of just BJ without cap in Korea, Jakarta and SG, as I the girls were too pretty and i could help taking my chance. Each time I got STD, NGU, Clymedia and the sort. But there's no symptom each time though. How I knew it? I went to DSC to check! (I'm a very careful person, so I always check if don't feel right.).

So my hit rate was 100%!....there won't be forth time any more!. NEver!!!

I'm sure many bros out there who ever had raw or unprotected BJ would have some sort of STD. Believe me. Go DSC to check out. (just search DSC in google, you will find out the website).

Come back to up me if you think I've helped you.

hosay1980
03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm sure many bros out there who ever had raw or unprotected BJ would have some sort of STD. Believe me. Go DSC to check out. (just search DSC in google, you will find out the website).

Right bro....the last time I had raw sex over a period of time with a FL who I found also had raw sex with many other bro really scare me to death....Luckily DSC clear me with a clean bill after 9 months of worry

Ray06
03-07-2007, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=freeman18;2120923]I've been a reader rather than contributor to
I love sex, a lot actually, with different women, FL, HC, GFs, etc. But I always protect myself. However, I had three cases of just BJ without cap in Korea, Jakarta and SG, as I the girls were too pretty and i could help taking my chance. Each time I got STD, NGU, Clymedia and the sort. But there's no symptom each time though. How I knew it? I went to DSC to check! (I'm a very careful person, so I always check if don't feel right.).

Bro,
Thanks for the advice.
I have also heard that Korea and Jakata got high rate of VD, so really must be careful when cheong those places.
Nevertheless, it is always safe to protect yourself at any place and any time.
I have my Medical checkup every year where the blood test also include VD reactive or not, wonder is this sufficient ? Do this test cover Clymedia, NGU etc.......

tenggiri
04-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Well bro, my policy is if the lady decide it can be off, i will probably call off the deal. Reason being she probably already kena thats why can allow to do raw. :D

Also, if she allows you to do raw, she will also allow the rest to do raw. Your risk appetite must be very high to gamble your life this way... hee.. :eek:

Well said bro , i fully agree with you. I cant understand why good people are willing to take a chance with their lives like that!

Already there's abig hoohaa in the FL Dome about raw sex and they are talking about banning the bro involved and also the okt and the gal. This is a serious matter for the simple fact that it increases the risk factor for other innnocent bros!

freeman18
04-07-2007, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=freeman18;2120923}
I have my Medical checkup every year where the blood test also include VD reactive or not, wonder is this sufficient ? Do this test cover Clymedia, NGU etc.......
Medical checkup normally won't check NGU/Clymedia, neither can blood test reveal those STD. You need to do a smear test at special clinics like DSC. Trust me, I had absolutely no symptoms while carrying those STD. Only after the nurse told me "Oh, you got some infection!", then my heart dropped...

It's frustrating. You want to enjoy sex, but always not to the fullest.....

banana
05-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Bro one of my friend use this japanese brand condom to bonk his gf, and the condom actually snapped while bonking :eek: ... So have to be careful..

Nowsdays i also avoid using those cheapo condoms..

okomoto is not cheap. i t snap i think u r too rough and the condom is much thinner that the rest. that y it is branded as skinless.

i do agree w u that it break when i m rough.

banana
05-07-2007, 02:02 PM
...So my hit rate was 100%!....there won't be forth time any more!. NEver!!!

i m glad u r still alive.

banana
05-07-2007, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Ray06;2122656]
Medical checkup normally won't check NGU/Clymedia, neither can blood test reveal those STD. You need to do a smear test at special clinics like DSC. Trust me, I had absolutely no symptoms while carrying those STD. Only after the nurse told me "Oh, you got some infection!", then my heart dropped...

It's frustrating. You want to enjoy sex, but always not to the fullest.....

i always enjoy to the fullest. with or without cap.

i think wat u have is a mental blockade. want to play but scare.

like i said, and saying again, if u play dont scare, scare dont play. else u r mentally torturing urself. once u started to play in this fcuk game, there is no turning back bcos u r already expose to STD.

if u r so bothered by infection, then go PCC and be faithful to ur wife. if wife no good, divorce her and change another one. if cannot be done then keep a mistress. wear cap w ur wife and capless w mistress. or stop fcuking wife and fuck mistress raw.

my 2-cent is always either u r in or u r out. dont be a luke warm, dont know wanna in or out and scare the shit out of ur own ass.

if u join the army then be prepared to die in the line of duty. if not, u shldnt be signing up in the first place.

i may sound rude but i m not. i hope u see my point of view.

MoralEthics
06-07-2007, 02:03 AM
like wad Master Yoda said to Luke Skywalker
Do or do not
there is no try :D

Ray06
06-07-2007, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=banana;2126457][QUOTE=freeman18;2123069]

Bro banana,
How many can overcome the fear of getting infected by any STD like you ?
Similarly, how many could overcome the temptation not to cheong ?

The problem is that most of us are in the midst of both, so end of the day we cheong BUT also take necessary precautions though not 100% safe.
I agree that we should enjoy the fullest of sex, however we are still young and do not want to end our cheong days so soon..........no offence

tenggiri
06-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Bro banana,

The problem is that most of us are in the midst of both, so end of the day we cheong BUT also take necessary precautions though not 100% safe.
I agree that we should enjoy the fullest of sex, however we are still young and do not want to end our cheong days so soon..........no offence

Agreed. The possible price to pay is just too much. I used to cheong raw before the advent of AIDS & herpes and now cant remember how many times i kanna gonorhea that time! Luckily an injection and a dose of anti-biotics always got rid of it.

Things are diff now and my favourite cheong companion nowadays is durex featherlite! Not promoting the product here but i feel it suits me.
Up your points for your point of view.

Xgenre
06-07-2007, 04:03 PM
I used to cheong raw before the advent of AIDS & herpes and now cant remember how many times i kanna gonorhea that time! Luckily an injection and a dose of anti-biotics always got rid of it.

WOW! Before the advent of Aids... Bro, your birthday cake got many many candles right? :p

tenggiri
06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
WOW! Before the advent of Aids... Bro, your birthday cake got many many candles right? :p

Yeah haha but still scared die! Even WL offer me raw i will still use cd, at least reduce the risk by more than 90%. And go for annual blood test also, hehe.

Take care one and all. Bonk safe.

Midnightiger
06-07-2007, 09:39 PM

Hi Bro glgl,

As far as from my experience, those ladies who already have STD and wants to do raw, are very seldom working ladies. They're more those pick ups who probably want some kind of "revenge" as to her getting it. I'm not saying the working ladies are STD free. But from my experience, the attitude of working laides are such. If they were to have STD, their first reaction is to get it cured so they normally take a short break. Thereafter, when they are cured, they won't provide raw again.

This is of course from my own personal experience and observations only and I'm sure there will be different cases too.

As for myself, I don't initiate raw sex. Just that I don't think too much about it. The working ladies who allows raw will normally ask whether I want to use the cap or not, even for BBBJ or BJ and I always say it's up to them. Like I said, I don't think too much.

My 2 cents worth.

Midnightiger
06-07-2007, 09:43 PM
I've been a reader rather than contributor to this forum. I think I better "warn" some "innocent" youngsters here.

Seeing so many bros (in various threads) keep on talking about how enjoyable raw sex is, or lucky BJ without cap, etc., I don't know if they're just making stories or simply lying. If not, they must be DAMN lucky!!!

So my hit rate was 100%!....there won't be forth time any more!. NEver!!!

Hi Bro,

I don't consider myself lucky but I think you must be really unlucky to have a 3 out of 3 hit, and you're talking about BBBJ, not even raw sex.:eek:

banana
07-07-2007, 01:35 AM
...Things are diff now and my favourite cheong companion nowadays is durex featherlite! Not promoting the product here but i feel it suits me.
Up your points for your point of view.

my favourite is okomoto 002 and 007. not promoting too.

banana
07-07-2007, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=banana;2126457][QUOTE=freeman18;2123069]

Bro banana,

go ahead and shoot as much as u one. we are all here to learn from one another experience.

tenggiri
07-07-2007, 12:45 PM
my favourite is okomoto 002 and 007. not promoting too.

The above brand is not bad also. The Japs produce some of the world's best latex. Of course i have tried it also but still prefer the fetherlite. Have you tried the durex Tingle? Got a bit cool sensation. Quite shiok when you need that extra kick.

Cheers.

freddydawg
07-07-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm using pleasuremax and it's really bumpy. :P

I had raw with this GL ger long before after revisiting her almost twice a week till she went back. I guess she trusted me after some time. And check if i did it raw with any other gers. I'm still clean.

sakurada
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm using pleasuremax and it's really bumpy. :P

I had raw with this GL ger long before after revisiting her almost twice a week till she went back. I guess she trusted me after some time. And check if i did it raw with any other gers. I'm still clean.

I'm not being judgemental or taking side of raw or no-raw. Just curious - she trusted you but do you trust her? She could be your only raw but I'm sure you can't be her only raw. And then how to really check on you? I think pros give raw to secure some regular customers. In the business world, it is a little bit like giving high amount of credit on purchases to your good/favorite customers. Raw is a habit and it will have a tremendous psychological and physiological impact on your sex that you will soon find it hard to break - especially when you are doing it with sex workers. Occasional raw already quite dangerous and you are doing it twice a week. Better not try your luck too hard.

07-07-2007, 03:58 PM
I have a very close friend who visit this pro once a month or so. However, this pro let him fuck her raw all the time. Not only that, she allow him to cum inside her.

Till now, my friend also don't know why and also scare to tell her that he want to use condom. It may hurt her feeling.

khoon1
07-07-2007, 04:51 PM
I have a very close friend who visit this pro once a month or so. However, this pro let him fuck her raw all the time. Not only that, she allow him to cum inside her.

Till now, my friend also don't know why and also scare to tell her that he want to use condom. It may hurt her feeling.

you means him went for WL or FL? I thought WL go check-up ,the doctor will know if they using Raw.

sakurada
07-07-2007, 04:54 PM

Let's face it, condom is created by human. The natural tendency is raw. That's why your friend keeps rawing the pro. Only when one is psychologically concerned with the risks, then fear overcomes the shiokness of raw. One psychological cure for rawing is to go for a STD checkup in DSC. After being certified clean, the desire of going back to raw with your non-exclusive partners (ONS, FBs, pros) is down to near zero.

It is unfortunate that those pro-raw bros get zap so much that they stayed away from making comments here. The result is a one-sided affair of anti-raw comments. Hopefully the zapping stops. Except for very exceptional situations, zapping is so childish and meaningless.

sakurada
07-07-2007, 04:59 PM
you means him went for WL or FL? I thought WL go check-up ,the doctor will know if they using Raw.

WL in GL go for checkup every two weeks or once a month. There is a window period for every STD meaning the WL may be positive but doesn't get detected by the tests. Some test results are instantaneous (15min) but may be less accurate. The more accurate tests take a week or so.

freeman18
07-07-2007, 10:17 PM
my 2-cent is always either u r in or u r out. dont be a luke warm, dont know wanna in or out and scare the shit out of ur own ass.

if u join the army then be prepared to die in the line of duty. if not, u shldnt be signing up in the first place.

i may sound rude but i m not. i hope u see my point of view.

I'm certainly out......for raw sex, or unprotected BJ with pros. I used to travel a lot in this region, fucked everywhere I went, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, HongKong, Taiwan.....13 countries, different races. Basically, the feelings are the same. maybe only the Indians had some smells, that's all. After all, the structure of the pussy is all the same....later I realized that it's just that sometimes we have the urge to release, doesn't really matter FJ, BJ or HJ.

So now I only visit my regular HC girl and finished up with a HJ. Good relaxation with safe release:)

banana
10-07-2007, 06:35 AM
raw or not? enjoy sex is more impt. sometime i like to wear condom when i am tired or dont want to get messy after ejection.

if we do raw we need to clean up and not to dirty the bedsheet. so i prefer to wear when i dont feel like washing up after sex.

sometime i have wild adventure on the bed, i also wear to prevent spilling all over. hee hee.

and of course, when i have sex w gal having menses, i also wear.

so wearing condom also have it fun too.

banana
10-07-2007, 06:40 AM
The above brand is not bad also. The Japs produce some of the world's best latex. Of course i have tried it also but still prefer the fetherlite. Have you tried the durex Tingle? Got a bit cool sensation. Quite shiok when you need that extra kick.

Cheers.
cool sensation, i prefer to add some colgate. quite nice effect too, but dont add too much.

apply some minty toothpaste for raw is also good idea. reason, it will make the sperm come out of the cunt faster than without it when the gal wash up.

Cummon
11-07-2007, 12:34 AM
cool sensation, i prefer to add some colgate. quite nice effect too, but dont add too much.

hmm then BBBJ with toothpaste should be very cooling & sensual too,any WL offers this in Singapore ? ;)

Cmdr. Shockwave
12-07-2007, 07:21 PM

This seem illogical. The WL is getting paid for her services and not the other way round.

It should be the WL frighten of hurting his feelings.

tenggiri
13-07-2007, 01:58 PM
hmm then BBBJ with toothpaste should be very cooling & sensual too,any WL offers this in Singapore ? ;)

The cooling effect will be enhanced even more by bbbj with minty listerine also. ;)

tenggiri
13-07-2007, 02:07 PM
apply some minty toothpaste for raw is also good idea. reason, it will make the sperm come out of the cunt faster than without it when the gal wash up.

Kinky. New to me tho. Wont it be a bit rough cos most toothpaste got silicon sand inside for clean teeth? :D

Cheers.

Zhong Huang Gui
13-07-2007, 02:15 PM

Ya agree with u

magixspeed
13-07-2007, 04:09 PM
been paiseh to voice out is one thing.but think of the consequence of entering raw all the time with a pro is rather risky.

darzee
14-07-2007, 01:31 PM
i kanna the same "treatment" from BxUx SxY years back...she bbbj me so shiok that i didnt notice when she ride me RAW and i came inside her....was so worried then.....second visit also same, but this time i was aware that i didnt wear raincoat....still cheong as i'm afraid that i will hurt her feeling. She was giving me the GF feeling even though only visit her 2nd time. I alos must admit partly becos of the song-ness, my small head over rule my big head.....whenever she went on long leave (longer than usual ones, bro here will know what i meant if know who she is) and finally retired from GL, i was damn worried cos dont know if its bcos of..........Anyway, that was a few years back when she was still very new in GL. so my adivce, play safe, dont ever let ur small head rule ur big head.....

hock19
17-07-2007, 10:13 AM
i kanna the same "treatment" from BxUx SxY years back...she bbbj me so shiok that i didnt notice when she ride me RAW and i came inside her....was so worried then.....second visit also same, but this time i was aware that i didnt wear raincoat....still cheong as i'm afraid that i will hurt her feeling. She was giving me the GF feeling even though only visit her 2nd time. I alos must admit partly becos of the song-ness, my small head over rule my big head.....whenever she went on long leave (longer than usual ones, bro here will know what i meant if know who she is) and finally retired from GL, i was damn worried cos dont know if its bcos of..........Anyway, that was a few years back when she was still very new in GL. so my adivce, play safe, dont ever let ur small head rule ur big head.....

I had exactly the same treatment from her!! I wonder how many of us she has done this with!! May go to show that no one is special, even though you think you are.

shutterbugstar
17-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I had exactly the same treatment from her!! I wonder how many of us she has done this with!! May go to show that no one is special, even though you think you are.

She even swallow.

shutterbugstar
17-07-2007, 05:07 PM
To those who send me silly red icons with messages, (don't know what its for anyway),

the hurt i feel from u guys is as real as the orgasm from the WL.

sakurada
18-07-2007, 10:31 PM

Oh no. Now we all know why her queue is so long.

hock19
19-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh no. Now we all know why her queue is so long.

That's 3 so far, for her specials??!!

shutterbugstar
22-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Actually got quite a few Cat$150 allow raw once u r familiar with them. i know of at least 7 of them.

in the end its your personal choice. something like live and die by the sword.

justl00king
24-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Just wondering why do some pro let people enter raw?Because they want to have your baby? :p :D

combatus
24-07-2007, 11:51 AM
"RAW is WAR".....can't say it better....was at GL12 some 3wks back..picked up a 18yo (so she claimed) indon FL for a shottime fck.....was surprised when i was abt to enter her pussy...she told me no need cd....& can even cum inside her....:eek:

wow! i dunno wat to say...but gently declined & proceeded to use cd instead.....all i can say was it 's 1 fcking tough choice to switch back to using my big HEAD at that time....to think right....whew!!!!

banana
24-07-2007, 01:28 PM
"RAW is WAR".....can't say it better....was at GL12 some 3wks back..picked up a 18yo (so she claimed) indon FL for a shottime fck.....was surprised when i was abt to enter her pussy...she told me no need cd....& can even cum inside her....:eek: ...!

when i kanna such gal, i will offer CIM to them. these gals scare the hell out of me man!

nacho
24-07-2007, 11:11 PM
This may seem to be a stupid question >>> How much protection you can get from the CD?

AfA_hmor
24-07-2007, 11:51 PM
HIV/AIDS, NGU, syphilis, gonorrhea are a few STIs that a condom protects you from.
How much protection? In long-term active sexual relationships between 1 partner who is HIV+ and 1 partner who is HIV-, the HIV- partner managed to stay -ve because they practice safer sex by using a condom.

mit1686
26-07-2007, 09:27 PM
HIV/AIDS, NGU, syphilis, gonorrhea are a few STIs that a condom protects you from.
How much protection? In long-term active sexual relationships between 1 partner who is HIV+ and 1 partner who is HIV-, the HIV- partner managed to stay -ve because they practice safer sex by using a condom.In another word,as long we use condom,we r safe?

1 SHOT man
27-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Since we only got 1 shot at life so not going to risk it when it comes to commercial sex.

hosay1980
27-07-2007, 11:13 PM
In another word,as long we use condom,we r safe?

condom is not 100% safe but at least 90% safe.

dominion
27-07-2007, 11:20 PM
condom have no statistics for how much protection you get due to 2 reasons.

1. quality of condom not uniform. (there are lousy cheepo types made in PRC)

2. difficulty of conducting tests (who's gonna volunteer to get poked by a HIC +ve guy?)

but use a good quality condom (kept in correct conditions) and used properly will give protection good enough

nacho
27-07-2007, 11:26 PM
When I asked about how much protection can a CD provides. I appreciate Brother AfA hmor for providing a constructive enlightment to my question. And Brothers mit1686 and hosay1980 also joined in asking for more info.

However, I was zap by one brother without leaving his name. He left a message "I like smart people like you".

This is a forum for people to discuss and understand the world around us, so what is wrong about asking questions? May it be smart or stupid. If you think you are smart, provide the answer and not zap others without leaving your name. This is an act of coward, a man without balls.

If you don't like a post, simply skid it and move on.

AfA_hmor
28-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Actually, condoms are fairly reliable in protecting you against STIs. But it's not 100% guarantee, nothing in this world is 100% guarantee anyway. (except death lah :p ) Just have to use them correctly and consistently.
What dominion say has some truth. For condom to protect you against HIV, the condom must not break. Condoms kept in too hot or too cold conditions, the quality of the latex rubber deteriorate. So never keep condoms in the car (cash card also melt, you think condom leh), or in your wallet, your body also have heat. Best store in a cool dry place. Generally, all the condoms sold in proper retail stores in Singapore have passed QC and are safe to use. However, please don't use a condom that is too tight or too loose, it can break or slip off. Find a condom that suits you the best.
Put on condom, put it on properly. Make sure you don't trap any air under the condom teat before you roll it onto your dick. Just read the instructions that comes with the condoms that you buy. haha, even got picture leh.
Never use more than one condom at a time, don't think two or three layers means extra protection. The added friction between the rubber layers as you go in-out-in-out will actually cause the condom to break.

As for the condom statistics, if you want can look up UNAIDS. they have some statistics on the condom and how effective it is. There are couples around the world in long term active sexual relationships, where one of them is HIV+ and the other is HIV-. And the -ve one stayed negative.

nacho
28-07-2007, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=AfA_hmor;2171321]However, please don't use a condom that is too tight or too loose, it can break or slip off. Find a condom that suits you the best.
QUOTE]

I have never know that CD has sizes. :p
Does the size printed on the box?

Always think it is free size. Anyway, when I buy them from 711, I am too shy to look closely at the box. Just pay and leave.

AfA_hmor
28-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Durex close fit is 49mm
Durex regular is 52mm.
got one is 54mm, forget liao.

Okamoto like to say 52mm +/-2mm

size is printed on the box. thickness of the condom also.
Use brain hor, thinner = easier to break

nacho
28-07-2007, 01:32 AM
Which brand gives the most protection?

I always choose durex extra (can't remember the exact name). It is the one in white and blue box.

AfA_hmor
28-07-2007, 01:38 AM
think you're using the safest liao. durex extra safe is thicker, not so easy to break. Just read the instructions and learn how to put on properly so it won't break. Should be safe.
some ppl like okamoto, some ppl say ansell is not bad. up to u lor. durex is pretty safe, but some ppl complain its very 'dry' not enough lube. Don't need shy lah, you scared go watsons or guardian's condom section. look all you want without the pesky counter person staring at you.

But pls hor, some STIs spread through skin-to-skin contact. don't come and kpkb if tio genital herpes, cuz condoms don't cover your balls.

nacho
28-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Thanks for your note.

Good nite and have a great week end.