PDA

View Full Version : Clubber girls

Timidshyboy
02-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Any Bros got tips for me to get girls at clubs? I'm 21 currently in NS and would liket to enjoy my weekend as much as possible. So far I've been to club one time in my life and it was good but I went there to pretty much just dance and relax. And I also don't drink so I'm pretty sober the whole time. I hate the taste of alcohol don't ask why. My question is what should I do at a club to attract or least get to know her. Would be awesome if I can bring her home but for that I will start slow by just hanging out and making contact with them. Any tips? Like how to get the girls, what kind of girls should I approach? What should I do at a club etc. I'm going alone which sucks and I'm short like below 1.7 plus I'm not that good looking either but I'm willing to change that and just be confident. Thanks Bros! Any messages or encouragement are welcomed

MassageSicko
02-09-2017, 01:42 PM
bro i recommend you try spa first than club girls :rolleyes:

fun12345
02-09-2017, 01:49 PM
School hols again...

conquer
02-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Act rich, go rent a Ferrari if you don't have one. Drive to the club, and keep pressing oil to attract the girls... then you step out like you don't give a shit.

Richness is like the makeup on women's face. If you can work on it properly, it can cover quite a lot of how ugly you are. :)

conquer
02-09-2017, 01:56 PM
School hols again...

Dicks easily get horny in the holidays... I think it's the same for every man. :D

ibanezjem555
02-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Young and fit, like to dance but don't like to drink .. join a hip hop dance club at CC or Open Group in Competition.

Lots of chio bu wanna be next dance talent and during practice lots of light, can converse during rest breaks and get to know the chicks better.

Need not be better dancer than girl and probably learning from her and can get closer to her than you ever thought you might..

Probably more chances to get to know a girl who is not money-faced..

PS: Don't ask me if it works as guitarists don't dance..

whitejade
02-09-2017, 03:19 PM
The girls at night clubs usually like guys who are rich and handsome .

newyorker88
02-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Go for spas or pros, you have a better chance w the same amount or less money spend at pubs than a spa for a fix

conquer
02-09-2017, 10:39 PM
PS: Don't ask me if it works as guitarists don't dance..

Since you play guitar, do you think playing guitar is a good way to attract girls? :rolleyes:

BTW, do you really have an Ibanez Jem?

IdontKnow
02-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Siao lang ts. Wob thread

MdmCaterpillar
02-09-2017, 11:47 PM
The girls at night clubs usually like guys who are rich and handsome .

Agree with you on this.

supershaft
02-09-2017, 11:54 PM
If u spend $ going to a club and try eye contact with prospective chicks whole night but no outcome, then try again. If after 20 times still the same, I suggest u change strategy and find other ways to release. Anyway, the $ spend going to clubbing may as well put it to more practical use..:D:D

beloving
03-09-2017, 01:05 AM
The night game mainly depends on the individual and interaction with the target(s).

strikeback4
03-09-2017, 01:30 AM
If you don't like alcohol no point you try to hook up girls in club in the 1st place :rolleyes:

iicecube
04-09-2017, 05:27 AM
No car and money very hard, try harder and earn more money b4 you wanna try those club girls..
In the first place you don't drink already kill half the chance, normally money come into big plus if you can spend then no problem.
Alone or ugly is doesn't matter as long as you willing to cash out how much b4 you can attract the bee's.
You don't see those pub or club area which those chio bu sitting with 1 group of mens eating togather but you must know how much they can spend on her b4 luring her home and enjoy.
Handsome and no car or money already outdated in 2017 and you need to wake up your mind and change into "Money can buy you everything"
As of how much it's depend on yourself, I mean not $50 or a few hundreds which work in 80s but not now.
A good spend can drag you a few k to start a chat and remember always buy her a drink and bring her out for shopping spree before you talk about home or enjoy the night.

strikeback4
04-09-2017, 04:10 PM
No car and money very hard, try harder and earn more money b4 you wanna try those club girls..
In the first place you don't drink already kill half the chance, normally money come into big plus if you can spend then no problem.
Alone or ugly is doesn't matter as long as you willing to cash out how much b4 you can attract the bee's.
You don't see those pub or club area which those chio bu sitting with 1 group of mens eating togather but you must know how much they can spend on her b4 luring her home and enjoy.
Handsome and no car or money already outdated in 2017 and you need to wake up your mind and change into "Money can buy you everything"
As of how much it's depend on yourself, I mean not $50 or a few hundreds which work in 80s but not now.
A good spend can drag you a few k to start a chat and remember always buy her a drink and bring her out for shopping spree before you talk about home or enjoy the night.

the cold hard truth :rolleyes:

halogen019
04-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Senior bros here have spoken some words of wisdom.

I myself have tried my luck going to clubs alone.

Here is my experience:

1. Being a lone wolf is very hard. You go into the club, you will be totally lost. Very hard to mingle and break your way into groups.

2. If you don't drink, it is even more difficult. If you observe, some bros are able to open bottles worth hundreds of dollars to have a small chance of girls joining his table.

3. Clubbing is very much a group activity in my opinion. Very rarely would you see girls going in alone. When girls are in groups, how do you even go into the group and say hello? Even if you do, if you are not handsome or has nothing to offer, they would think you are either crazy or desperate.

I think going to spa doesn't have the same kind of thrill and excitement and hooking up with someone in a club but the truth is, money really talks. Have good looks lagi better.

Maybe you can try the "pick up bars". It is a watered down version of clubbing but you may end up spending more. For high end one, go Brix. For lower end, try ipanema. Brix is like a United Nations. You can find all sorts of nationality. The girls there only have 1 objective - get a guy to pay them for sex. Not going to be cheap but the quality is not bad. One word of caution - the girls tend to "look down" on locals. Be prepared to be judged haha.

IdontKnow
04-09-2017, 10:58 PM

Strikeback4 ugly and no money but got alot of sbf points can?

doomvell13
04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
You came to the wrong forum. What you are trying to learn is to pick up girls. You need to balls up first and go through it the hard way. Doing cold approaches and getting rejected. Best place to do it is places like Orchard Road where you can find quality girls anytime. Approach and don't think of any cheesy pickup lines. Just a simple and confident hi. Basically, work your way to lower down her defence and get her number. You will be surprised how girls will appreciate a good approach and will go out with you.

There are many materials available if you search. Basically steps to increase your success rate.

Suancee
04-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Senior bros here have spoken some words of wisdom.

I myself have tried my luck going to clubs alone.

Here is my experience:

1. Being a lone wolf is very hard. You go into the club, you will be totally lost. Very hard to mingle and break your way into groups.

2. If you don't drink, it is even more difficult. If you observe, some bros are able to open bottles worth hundreds of dollars to have a small chance of girls joining his table.

3. Clubbing is very much a group activity in my opinion. Very rarely would you see girls going in alone. When girls are in groups, how do you even go into the group and say hello? Even if you do, if you are not handsome or has nothing to offer, they would think you are either crazy or desperate.

I think going to spa doesn't have the same kind of thrill and excitement and hooking up with someone in a club but the truth is, money really talks. Have good looks lagi better.

Maybe you can try the "pick up bars". It is a watered down version of clubbing but you may end up spending more. For high end one, go Brix. For lower end, try ipanema. Brix is like a United Nations. You can find all sorts of nationality. The girls there only have 1 objective - get a guy to pay them for sex. Not going to be cheap but the quality is not bad. One word of caution - the girls tend to "look down" on locals. Be prepared to be judged haha.

Agree with you bro

iicecube
05-09-2017, 12:12 AM
I dont think he going get a chance in orchard to fetch any girls with his NS pay and shy hallow way.
He already mention "home", its mean he wanna a free good "F" which is impossible in 2017, maybe in the 80s or 90s when we comb armani hairstyle playing in "arcade" in bugis street.
Unless he wanna a long term relationship girlfriend (Which i dont think he wanna), then here is not the place for XDD.

P.s: Never treat a girls like a animal, everyone have purpose to live.

conquer
05-09-2017, 02:47 AM

No one is rich at the age of 18, everybody is poor... the only difference is whether you have a rich father or not. :o

iicecube
05-09-2017, 03:02 AM
No one is rich at the age of 18, everybody is poor... the only difference is whether you have a rich father or not. :o

He is already 21, that why i advise him to work harder to earn more money then he can fulfil what he request in his thread.
Not necessary to had a rich father or to be a golden spoon.

strikeback4
05-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Strikeback4 ugly and no money but got alot of sbf points can?

Being ugly is much better looking than a dogs whose main purpose in SBF is to create useless threads and begging for points :D

LOL i though doggy PM me say put me in ignore list? :rolleyes:

Such a useless doggy can only create thread begging for points :D

brandontee
05-09-2017, 10:48 AM
TS, there is no sure proof method, but one method does work, you just randomly pick 10 girls and go talk to them. Or maybe more, out of these, sure have 1 or 2 will talk to you.Its just a game of probability.;)