PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss the good ol Geylang streets?

Samye
29-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Beautiful ladies on the streets and you pick and bonk

nitecrawllerr
29-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Ya. Can pick, choose.

Still remember there was this prc chiobu. Asked me whether want to accompany her back to her hometown.:D:(

oxeso
29-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Yup.. beats watching some beauty pageants hands down. :D

I remember a ah pek always play chess there, talma rd?

Samye
29-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Quite shiok la when you walk and you feel like a boss

Ihowlian
29-08-2017, 02:26 PM
So many varieties to choose

YellowSky
29-08-2017, 08:17 PM

That is so true .

localla
29-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Beautiful ladies on the streets and you pick and bonk

Good? No need pay money?

conquer
29-08-2017, 09:09 PM

Like eating street food... taste might be quite delicious, but somehow feel a bit "dusty". :o

camoman
29-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Now got no more?:confused:

hsp0804
29-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Oh u bet man...those were the days!!! :D:D:D

The Old Nite
29-08-2017, 10:38 PM
gone were the days where u walk down the streets, whole row full of girls to choose from, and also not forgetting talma road all the indonesian girls there...

strikeback4
30-08-2017, 01:06 AM
now geylang is almost like a ghost town....

in the past you walk from lor 22 to lor 12 you can see rows of girls line up and occasionally try to "seduce" you

Now just 1 or 2 milfs siting on the chair playing handphone :rolleyes:

conquer
30-08-2017, 01:20 AM
now geylang is almost like a ghost town....

in the past you walk from lor 22 to lor 12 you can see rows of girls line up and occasionally try to "seduce" you

Now just 1 or 2 milfs siting on the chair playing handphone :rolleyes:

and two ladyboys sitting at the end of Lorong 18... even the blueboys don't dare to catch them. :D

conquer
30-08-2017, 01:22 AM
gone were the days where u walk down the streets, whole row full of girls to choose from, and also not forgetting talma road all the indonesian girls there...

Indeed, even as early as 9am... people can already call chicken, how amazing. :)

strikeback4
30-08-2017, 01:55 AM
and two ladyboys sitting at the end of Lorong 18... even the blueboys don't dare to catch them. :D

even that time got 1 extremely plump malay girl will always either sit at the pavement near lor 22 minwah hotel or lor 8 hotel 81 always try to call me and say cheap cheap.... I am quite fat but she is 3 times my size lor :eek:

And i also remember everytime i book some FL at min wah / kim tian hotel at lor 22, i open the window and see a couple of indians FL at lor 22 opp the hotel plying their trade and all the bangla cluster fuck at there trying to get discount

All of this are nothing but mere memories :rolleyes:

sgforex666
30-08-2017, 08:07 AM
I beg differently. The streetwalkers are the start of the uncontrollable scene in Geylang. The good old days are the days mostly activities are kept in the houses.

With the influx of foreign talents & $$$, everything has changed. Missed the days visiting the Malaysians chicks at the houses. Now left Ah Tiong Bu.....

nitecrawllerr
30-08-2017, 09:46 AM
I beg differently. The streetwalkers are the start of the uncontrollable scene in Geylang. The good old days are the days mostly activities are kept in the houses.

With the influx of foreign talents & $$$, everything has changed. Missed the days visiting the Malaysians chicks at the houses. Now left Ah Tiong Bu.....

But i look at it differently. With streetwalkers more varieties, competition, thus benefit us. Now if at GL no other venue except those whore hse.

oxeso
30-08-2017, 10:45 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YDr9CtuQgP0&gl=SG

loneyheart
30-08-2017, 11:19 AM
" 去 吗 ? “ :)

pchai
30-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Best place for jalan jalan to d-stress. Was once & only place that never sleep but now a sleepy & boring place, make worst with no liquor license for those coffee shop. Now only memories remain :(:(:(
JB beside city square got mini GL but not quite like this infamous one.

chevy7970
01-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Was at Geylang for dinner and decided to jalan jalan a bit.

The Streetwalkers are dying...so much lesser than before. However, the gambling and illegals drugs are amazingly everywhere. It is like a Mini MBS.

terra-cotta
02-09-2017, 06:14 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YDr9CtuQgP0&gl=SG

Thanks for sharing . Sure bring back memories of those good old days. :(

nitecrawllerr
02-09-2017, 11:22 AM
I bet now the legal joint okts are very happy.

Ah Goo
02-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Oh yah! Those were the days you feel like you are sibei good looking.
"靓仔,帅哥。去吗?“

Still remember one of the better experiences when I was young and innocent.
PRC: 去吗
Me: 去那里?
PRC" 去酒店啊。做爱。
And begin grabbing my bro.
When I said ok. She hold my hand like couple, and said 走,我们去结婚.

Hahahaa

nitecrawllerr
02-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Oh yah! Those were the days you feel like you are sibei good looking.
"靓仔,帅哥。去吗?“

Still remember one of the better experiences when I was young and innocent.
PRC: 去吗
Me: 去那里?
PRC" 去酒店啊。做爱。
And begin grabbing my bro.
When I said ok. She hold my hand like couple, and said 走,我们去结婚.

Hahahaa

My mandarin sucks. But roughly i understanding the conservation between both of u. Pow pei, chuo ai. Later hold our hands and guided us to kingdom come.:D

oxeso
02-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Anytime.. Cheer up, at least it was gd. Come to think of it, a bit machiam NDP inspection of guard of honor. :D

strikeback4
04-09-2017, 08:26 PM
I bet now the legal joint okts are very happy.

legal joint okt are complaining the drop in customers going to GL :rolleyes:

berchwind
05-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Anytime.. Cheer up, at least it was gd. Come to think of it, a bit machiam NDP inspection of guard of honor. :D

You inspect the guard of honour but they empty your wallet .

waynelimyy
05-09-2017, 02:22 PM
But i look at it differently. With streetwalkers more varieties, competition, thus benefit us. Now if at GL no other venue except those whore hse.

agree bro, miss the old days :D

strikeback4
05-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Another thing is the foods, use to have lot of good food, now they are flooded with PRC restaurants :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
05-09-2017, 09:20 PM

How come? Customers now kio koi from sbf OKT ya.:D

strikeback4
05-09-2017, 09:59 PM
How come? Customers now kio koi from sbf OKT ya.:D

maybe lesser spending power compare to last time ba?

bleuwings
05-09-2017, 10:44 PM
last time read news is see police raid geylang & joo chiat, now is police raid everywhere....now ppl not surprised if hdb block or condo unit in tampines or bishan have ppl offering sex service

nitecrawllerr
05-09-2017, 11:07 PM
maybe lesser spending power compare to last time ba?

Hmmm...abit hard to believe leh. Our population now 5.4 juta u know?:D

strikeback4
06-09-2017, 12:11 AM
last time read news is see police raid geylang & joo chiat, now is police raid everywhere....now ppl not surprised if hdb block or condo unit in tampines or bishan have ppl offering sex service

Very normal, you go to some of the dome 2 sites and you can select by region :rolleyes:

strikeback4
06-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Hmmm...abit hard to believe leh. Our population now 5.4 juta u know?:D

Rise in quantity, not in quality mah :rolleyes:

loneyheart
06-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Still remb last time most FLs dont come w rm n H81 n Fragrance H business so good
Just like 1st date :D Missed the good old days

conquer
06-09-2017, 02:35 AM

Yup, I went to call chicken last month. At time early as 10pm, only few people were loitering there... mostly are the angmoh and the jap. :o

strikeback4
06-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Yup, I went to call chicken last month. At time early as 10pm, only few people were loitering there... mostly are the angmoh and the jap. :o

But drop in quantity of bookings, usually those are high end expats living in SG or tourist

nitecrawllerr
06-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Rise in quantity, not in quality mah :rolleyes:

Then where have all the flowers..i mean torns gone? Cant be they pak chiu cheng always.:D Long time no go GL. Lost touch leow

waynelimyenyew1
06-09-2017, 10:34 AM

more police need to get more $$ for bonus :D

Kheele
06-09-2017, 10:57 AM
agree bro, miss the old days :D

Same here, miss too

strikeback4
06-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Then where have all the flowers..i mean torns gone? Cant be they pak chiu cheng always.:D Long time no go GL. Lost touch leow

Now income is lower so I think they need to find other ways to release via PCC :D

istudio
06-09-2017, 04:20 PM
The old Geylang is no more. Gone are the days where there are nice local food with food candies just standing there.

Miss the old geylang...

racerboy
06-09-2017, 04:29 PM
for me, I definitely do! let me talk about the yesterdays, see if anyone have the same experience/memories as me.

the back street of lorong 14 and 16, use to have small palm trees , the road is those type of sandy, road. occasionally there will be a couple of table , I think the name is call 8,9. some one spin a dice, u can buy 8 or 9. but all is electronic controlled la. that area used to have lots of china milfs, and its a good route to see flowers from lor 18 , to lor 16, to lor 10.

also loved to sit at a coffeeshop in lor 15 called 'big west'. last time the china girls is just like thai disco girls, they will butterfly around the tables. and mind u, to get a table there, u must make a booking with the beer promoters. those days the china girls are nap nap. 20 + years old is common. not like now, all old milfs.

saikungslitch
06-09-2017, 04:54 PM
more police need to get more $$ for bonus :D

think so too :D

Giansex
06-09-2017, 08:08 PM

The golden triangle era was the best..Those day I cycled there during my free time...See also shiok.min 50 girls. Ready for inspection ...Lao jiao will know where the golden triangle .hehehe

loneyheart
06-09-2017, 11:37 PM
The old Geylang is no more. Gone are the days where there are nice local food with food candies just standing there.

Miss the old geylang...

Fav returned upped u bk thxs bro :)

conquer
07-09-2017, 02:38 AM
those days the china girls are nap nap. 20 + years old is common. not like now, all old milfs.

The economy in PRC is rocketing. The living standard in many big cities in PRC is even better than Singapore now.

Recently, I've surveyed the chicken prices in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. The rate of some high end chickens is expensive as 1500-2000RMB now. Singapore has become less attractive to the PRC chickens, especially those SYTs.

Majulah Singapura. :o

Summerhillt
07-09-2017, 03:42 AM
last time 10 years ago.. knn the streets of geylang jitao is all the prc stand there 1. jitao u walk cao cao kena grope at least 20 - 30 times. all look at you ask you want to go ma? than after that the back alleys got okt with their thais.. than further down lor 8 12 there got indon..

i rmbr geylang last time damn fun.. me and my bro go chiong till 6am liao.. feel damn gien.. we go soon.. until lor 32 or 34 .. those road side... knn got syt viets $30 only 1 shot. sibeh power and shiok

oxeso
07-09-2017, 07:28 AM
last time 10 years ago..

got syt viets $30 only 1 shot.
2 decades ago lagi hiong.. can choose want raw or not. Some dun even ask.. jitao go raw unless u reject.

I rem vividly $25 or $28 also have liao.. very wallet friendly. :D

ConnerDoReMe
07-09-2017, 08:00 AM
During the booming period... the ladies fall-in elbow dressing.. good for eye candy and leg exercise from lor4-39... those were the days...:rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
07-09-2017, 08:58 AM
The past is always the best. Those golden years. Cheap, good and wide varieties to choose be it GL, indon or hatyai.

datamini
07-09-2017, 10:00 AM
I recalled it was the cheap thrill I got when me and my NS buddies walk through all the lorongs. That time no money, so can only fantasize and get cheap thrill from all the celebrity looking FL grabbing u when u walk past.
Knn, now working got money then they clean up the streets. Go GL house by house will sometimes scolded by okt for window shopping. Sibei sian. Though can easily afford the legal ones or ML, but it is the loss of window shopping along the streets which I miss most.

strikeback4
07-09-2017, 11:46 AM
And now durians are getting more and more expensive :mad:

Giansex
07-09-2017, 04:23 PM
During the booming period... the ladies fall-in elbow dressing.. good for eye candy and leg exercise from lor4-39... those were the days...:rolleyes:

Yes la...They always ready for parade inspection.i rmb I at 1 syt..120including rm..She could easy fetch 500 at orchard k lo..haha...

fullofnonsense
07-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Sure miss the good old days .

KevinKeegan
08-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Sure miss the good old days .

Missed them too

angryface
11-09-2017, 08:39 AM
I angry now that place become so quiet .

nitecrawllerr
11-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Nowadays i notice got so many face(s) around.:D

sms69
11-09-2017, 03:02 PM
The good old days of Geylang are all gone.

Giansex
11-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Now only gambling operate like no body biz...drove pass than at 9am can also see few tables operaring

FOrbin
11-09-2017, 04:33 PM

Same here as well .

angryface
12-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Nowadays i notice got so many face(s) around.:D

Yes I see many foreign faces in Geylang .

Hillager
12-09-2017, 08:08 PM

Looks like we are the same .

Alexandroz
15-09-2017, 11:04 PM
That is so true .

Indeed very true .

Samye
16-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Last time I will drive pass and check out the girls.

Ask her come in to fuck in car backseat.

Really prefer fuck in car then hotel

kungfufucker
13-03-2018, 04:43 PM
PRC restaurant food is also very good, the china beer is cheap n good, and the 水饺,酱牛肉,烧烤羊肉 are all very nice.
Best is get your self tipsy after a meal in PRC restaurant then go legal fuckshop that's the best way to distress in stressful sinkapore

Another thing is the foods, use to have lot of good food, now they are flooded with PRC restaurants :rolleyes:

Shiofukis
13-03-2018, 10:19 PM
PRC restaurant food is also very good, the china beer is cheap n good, and the 水饺,酱牛肉,烧烤羊肉 are all very nice.
Best is get your self tipsy after a meal in PRC restaurant then go legal fuckshop that's the best way to distress in stressful sinkapore

Which 烧烤羊肉店 good? Any recommendations ? thanks

conquer
14-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Last time I will drive pass and check out the girls.

Ask her come in to fuck in car backseat.

Really prefer fuck in car then hotel

You have very bad hygiene. You didn't even wash the prostitute before you using it. :o

kungfufucker
16-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Which 烧烤羊肉店 good? Any recommendations ? thanks

Bro, I got two recommendations,
one is 刘大妈烤羊肉串,this specializes is BBQ mutton, very good if u love mutton. Its at 26 lorong 11
https://www.koipy.com/shop/38

second one is 串烧工坊 BBQ Box, quite general though they do have mutton dishes, but good thing is more variety as they have seafood. Ambience is also better than 刘大妈, at 182 geyland road, just beside lorong 4, great location just after eating n drinking can walk straight to lorong 6 and lorong 8 legal houses for fuck.
https://www.koipy.com/shop/141
BBQ Box is very successful and have been opening many branches not only in sg but even in JB! Wow if I go JB for fuck in 三温暖spa I will definitely go BBQ Box.
However if you are more into mutton I still suggest 刘大妈, they have one whole 烤羊腿 and many mutton dishes as their specialty is mutton. I love muton too and I will definitely go there when I have a mutton craving. If not for the ambience and location I would go BBQ Box.
One thing about mutton, which even many of mine China mates tell me, is 很补的, is not only nutritious but also an aphrodisiac , 吃多了会想要做爱 , one of mine favourite Inner Mongolian playmate even ate mutton with me telling me 吃多点羊肉给你补补等会表现得更好, and after eating we had one of the best time in bed. Mutton truly is a good meat, I love it.

GeylangWanderer
18-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Wow really bring back memories of so many memorable bonks, i also used to spend time in geylang just to walk around and beo the girls, so many hot babes during that time too. knowing that any girl can fuck if u want....its a great feeling.....

Last holdout of prc streetwalkers is the lorong 21 carpark, near the coffee shop sell beer. After that its gone also and totally no more streetwalker liao.

Only 3 ? Years ago used to have viet streetwalker near lorong 27 alleyway and around there, got 1 short hair big boobs always wear very daring, i see liao bth and up her at this illegal hotel operating from a shophouse. Bonked her afew times because they only operate like 2am to 5am. She was my last good streetwalker memory.

Tried afew streetwalkers from the row of shophouse near lorong 31? , outside look good but inside smelly pussy many, very gross. Of course all this is the past already

Now the only place with "streetwalker" is the walkway between lorong 20 and 18, there got afew prc at $50 excluding room but really is milf and unhygenic i dun dare to try.

Lorong 24 got afew viet and recently got 1 looks not bad with very big boobs but covered up, but again the hygiene is a problem, i rather just go the $40 brothel there.

Nowaday i stop streetwalker liao, too many smelly pussy made me stop, especially in doggy position it will kill ur erection lol. I feel hygiene is a big problem with the current streetwalkers.

KelongPresident
18-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Now Geylang also got fights . :eek:

conquer
18-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Now Geylang also got fights . :eek:

3 F's in Geylang: Food, Fuck, and Fight. :o

poker
18-03-2018, 03:17 PM
And now because of the cleaning up in Geylang, the vice business moved into the heartlands, and now we get a social community problem instead.

Well done to the heads of our police force, as usual only short term thinking to hit their KPI's.

Last time when they were all concentrated there in Geylang, its easier to control and competition was good for customers. Now they are everywhere in our neighbourhood and so much cheating/scams from the online okts because as you're essentially shopping blindly via those websites.

justwanadoit
18-03-2018, 04:48 PM
2007-2008 I piak a prc milf ...Good skin good boobs only $50 inc room

GeylangWanderer
18-03-2018, 06:34 PM
also loved to sit at a coffeeshop in lor 15 called 'big west'. last time the china girls is just like thai disco girls, they will butterfly around the tables. and mind u, to get a table there, u must make a booking with the beer promoters. those days the china girls are nap nap. 20 + years old is common. not like now, all old milfs.

Now lor 27 still have but tone down alot liao, only got beer promoter swarming around

conquer
19-03-2018, 02:51 AM
And now because of the cleaning up in Geylang, the vice business moved into the heartlands, and now we get a social community problem instead.

Well done to the heads of our police force, as usual only short term thinking to hit their KPI's.

Last time when they were all concentrated there in Geylang, its easier to control and competition was good for customers. Now they are everywhere in our neighbourhood and so much cheating/scams from the online okts because as you're essentially shopping blindly via those websites.

Like all other government servants, the blueboys are just doing some busy works to earn their paychecks... nothing more than that.

daring70
19-03-2018, 01:56 PM
used to sit at lor 29 and 23, scored with quite a few toto sellers :p

DisGraceFool
19-03-2018, 07:13 PM
used to sit at lor 29 and 23, scored with quite a few toto sellers :p

You must be a very handsome guy . :)

Dranched
20-03-2018, 01:28 AM
You must be a very handsome guy . :)

I think so too . :D

daring70
20-03-2018, 02:43 PM
haha on the contrary, many of the toto chicks actually would like to make money but am too scared of raids so they only sell toto instead of soliciting ... but if you ask, you'd be surprised at how many of them are open ...

GeylangWanderer
20-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Are we talking about the same toto sellers, i only remember a bunch of prc aunties going around the coffeeshops

CheeHongGan
21-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Are we talking about the same toto sellers, i only remember a bunch of prc aunties going around the coffeeshops

I also remember that too .

daring70
21-03-2018, 10:42 AM
there used to be chio ones .... haven't been to geylang in awhile, not sure whether the scene has changed ... probably so ...

hhlover
21-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Gone r the good old days of Singapore..
Street full of PRC girls..
Wild ktv with viet or PRC..
Big Massage spa wher u can choose the service n the girl u wan..
Now only got raid raid n raid..

Xxbonk
21-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Golden triangle era is the best!i rmb they girls would fall in shoulder to shoulder and waiting for us to inspect

Garage1
21-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Best times
Start at lor 6 walk all the way to lor 27
Then back to lor 8’buy ice cream from fat uncle
Walk walk walk
So nice

karmasung
21-03-2018, 09:40 PM
I also remember that too .

Same , I also remembered .

jacky43
21-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Very good, Sir! That was liked 2001? PRC pdmm toto sellers at HDB coffeeshops. I recalled talking point or on the red dot, run stories of local men con by this ladies. That was the beginning of so called uncles got cheated of cpf $ by PRC mei mei and pdmm.

It brought back yrs ago at BL. H14 ex Violet said and I code.

PRC pdmm r heartless to con $ out of uncles.

This gen such "john" were replaced by Malaysian men who r PR and new citizens. We moved on!

berchwind
22-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Best times
Start at lor 6 walk all the way to lor 27
Then back to lor 8’buy ice cream from fat uncle
Walk walk walk
So nice

Yes and many things to see . :D

Albicelest
22-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Yes and many things to see . :D

See until eyes pop out . :D

madmax8888
12-08-2018, 05:05 PM

Sigh, should just learn from the Dutch!

hiretuja
14-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Are the streetwalkers really disappear from Geylang, or they play hide n seek with the cops, or plying some other locations im not aware so far?

Miss the Indo girls along Talma Rd. Last time that place like market. Walked along the pavement you felt like you one superstar Shah Rukh Khan or Aaron Kwok or Aaron Aziz all surround you touch touch you abang here sayang there. I did find some gems amongst them.

Anyone has Indo contact please share with me, thanks!

jason910
15-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Last time I always go Jing Ge at Geylang sibei song.

DevilTan4480
15-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Last time I always go Jing Ge at Geylang sibei song.

Same same i also go jing ge too. Really shiok sia..hehe

Topshag33
15-08-2018, 09:39 AM

Yeah man, the indo girls all wanting to grab u .. and by u its the $ they want .. but still feel shiok...

Got hook up in front of the L08 beside 81 i think it was 2006.. she was wearing a short dress.. with b cup, body so fine to Fck.

still remember that hot ass, when doggy aiyooo great times fckin ...:p:p:p

Too bad so sad, its long gone..

Topshag33
15-08-2018, 09:43 AM

Totally agreed on this.