PDA

View Full Version : Tall PRC Model

akow99
18-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Short FR

Yan Yan

Looks: Lucy Liu kind of look.

Boobs: All natural, C cup, perky, eraser nips, super soft and smooth

Body: I think she is at least 1.72m tall.

Catbath: Good. Lots of balls licking and sucking.

BJ: Ok lah. Deep throat.

Service: Very accommodating. Missionary,doggie, standingdoggie in front of mirror, she sitting on dressing table, standing doggie again with her against the wall and me catching the action in the mirror, standing front entry with me ramming her up the wall till cum. No complaints.

FJ: Natural wetness, no KY, no rush.

Damage: 100 + 11 (room + cd)

Works as model back in homeland. With her height and figure, she don't say I also know.

เบอร์โทร แปดหนึ่งแปดสศูนยสหกห้า :D

Please don't post asking for phone numbers. Don't PM me for phone number also. I seldom check PM.

Squall
18-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Short FR
Please don't post asking for phone numbers. Don't PM me for phone number also. I seldom check PM.

Hmmm...What's the point of posting this bro, if you r not sharing either contact or location of the gal?

Anyway, Happy New Year to you. :cool:

popiah
18-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Short FR

Yan Yan

hi bro akow,

you dont allow ppl to request for the contact no. then you open this thread for what....lets us "CAn Song but Cant touch"...:D

signoff
Huat Ah Popiah

tittyhawk
18-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Wats the point of opening a thread like this?

Gullwing
18-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Post FR then say not to ask for contact?
Where is the spirit of sharing? make us gian isit?
Don't need this kind of idoit around

Eagle Hawk
18-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Wat kind of thread is this? Total waste of space, threadstarter - u got nothing better to do isit?????

jon2000sg
18-02-2007, 12:30 AM
aiyah, at least give us the place you see her

suckerll
18-02-2007, 02:25 AM
aiyah, at least give us the place you see herat this price, should be at lor 6,8 or 10 lor:D

hope this helps:o

Rof|maoxz
18-02-2007, 05:12 AM
大年初一zap ppl, 大吉大利 leh. :D

Allanooi
18-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Bro Akow,

wan to boast his sexperience with PRC model wan Bros here envied him.... Kekekeke. If he go on this way boasting maybe senior bros will zap zap himm...:D

lordwild
18-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Bro Akow,

wan to boast his sexperience with PRC model wan Bros here envied him.... Kekekeke. If he go on this way boasting maybe senior bros will zap zap himm...:D

Haha, it's not difficult to bonk a PRC model, no need to envy him lah.

I've also bonk a PRC model before at Lor 8 and RTF many times.

So if bros look long enough you will find........ :D

xiaoxiao
18-02-2007, 12:30 PM

Bro,

then what are u trying to do??
trying to show off that u had a good bonk?? :confused:

XX

owen1
18-02-2007, 10:17 PM
weird...wats the point of telling us...

Zap!!
:D

Allanooi
18-02-2007, 10:21 PM
looking at Bro Akow, it is not difficult to see he kena zapped before badly, muz be posting stuffs against the spirit of Welcome to FL dome, he jus boasting his encounter and not sharing his contact.....kekekeke:D

whitegals
18-02-2007, 11:37 PM
FJ: Natural wetness, no KY, no rush.

Damage: 100 + 11 (room + cd)

Works as model back in homeland. With her height and figure, she don't say I also know.

???????? ?????????????????????? :D

Chey,

I'm back in town for a couple of weeks thot maybe can experience a change in taste, but I guess no such luck from you lah.

I guess you must be the village idiot lah, the way you post FR, you don't say also I know.

GhostRay
19-02-2007, 01:10 AM
............... Speechless, dunno what to say except 恭喜发财.

Thanks for wasting my time here.

DirtyHarry
19-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Was at GL earlier this evening, dun recall seeing any Lucy Liu looking alike PRC model leh.

Atrix
19-02-2007, 03:05 AM
most probably a "made up FR" tryin to ask for ppl's upz.
side effect already rite. ...

laputa1978
19-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Wah Lau what kind of bro is this? to tell us how good how good but keep for yourself. then must well dont tell la please.

the brotherhood here is all about making love and sharing.

akow99
19-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Alamak.... number already indicated liao. Don't want you bros to wait around for number bcoz i hardly check PM mah. Got number sure will share one. Won't hang you up there and let you PCC in front of your computer.

Didn't want to make it that obvious. Maybe i didn't drop a clear enough hint.
www.learningthai.com will help you decode. Do a bit of work lah. I also did some work to encode. Here's a hint 818xxx65.

I don't want the fuss of giving out number based on rep pts / power mah. so I thought encoding might help...

maybe next time should just indicate the number directly? But that might get AV on her ass wor..

But since now I make it obvious enough for any AV to nab her if they want to... better do your decoding quick if you want to try her.

akow99
19-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Alamak.... number already indicated liao. Don't want you bros to wait around for number bcoz i hardly check PM mah. Got number sure will share one. Won't hang you up there and let you PCC in front of your computer.

www.learningthai.com will help you decode. Do a bit of work lah. I also did some work to encode. Here's a hint 818xxx65.

I don't want the fuss of giving out number based on oly certain bros with rep pts / power mah. so I thought encoding might help... maybe I should make it clearer with a big "PHONE NUMBER HERE! DECODE PLEASE." message??

maybe next time should just indicate the number directly? But that might get AV on her ass wor..

But since now I make it obvious enough for any AV to nab her if they want to... better do your decoding quick if you want to try her.

Whoa... -8... ok lah,... u guys win. next time I just post number big big. Then all bros and AV can see. Happy bonking.

raverboy
19-02-2007, 06:13 PM

I don't want the fuss of giving out number based on oly certain bros with rep pts / power mah. so I thought encoding might help... maybe I should make it clearer with a big "PHONE NUMBER HERE! DECODE PLEASE." message??

Whoa... -8... ok lah,... u guys win. next time I just post number big big. Then all bros and AV can see. Happy bonking.

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Well, looks like your "creativity" has backfired on you. Besides, I think some of the characters are wrong anyway...

You wrote: bertoh: baet-neung-baet-สศูนยส <- sun??-hok-haa

Besides, most would use Thai numerals like so:

Wanted to up you, but since I already did a bit of work but got nowhere, I won't bother.

Ethanas
19-02-2007, 06:22 PM

Mate,

You think only you can read and type Thai and all AVs are idiot? Have you ever think that you are zapped because you actually posted her number?

You really elevate spastic and moronic to another level.

Ethanas

helixis
19-02-2007, 06:45 PM
so how do we get her contact dude?

xiaoxiao
19-02-2007, 07:40 PM
www.learningthai.com will help you decode. Do a bit of work lah. I also did some work to encode.
"PHONE NUMBER HERE! DECODE PLEASE." message??

Bro,

Not everyone here can read Thai sun script!!! :confused:
furthermore u did not indicate at yr posting where to look for to decode the number?
Guess u better keep to yrself the FL that u have tried.
Appreciate you sharing, but no thanks. :p

Cheers
XX

Sboobs_lover
19-02-2007, 08:00 PM
What a backfire. Bro nxt time if u wan to share contacts, stick to the old way.
Aft reading ur FR, most of the bros here will get horny and their small head will take over the big head. And when that happen most man cant think properly due to insufficent blood supply, haha, including me.
Almost wantin to zap already.D

Anyway my suggestion is dun use decodng method cos AV will also follow ur decoding methods. If u wan to share but dun check PM regularly, i tink most of the senior can help u to distribute it. U can ask them to help. I tink senior will agree wis me rite? WAIT dun zap me if u dun agree, jus a suggestion

Allanooi
20-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Bro Akow, who know tat the dau gay said man!!!! we r not thai man!!!!!!!!!!!:D Still cant read wat the number anyone here can PM me the numbers...

whitegals
20-02-2007, 03:31 AM
Bro Akow, who know tat the dau gay said man!!!! we r not thai man!!!!!!!!!!!:D Still cant read wat the number anyone here can PM me the numbers...

Apparently Bro Raverboy has tried it and the numbers are either incorrect or dun work, so I guess let's move on.

Bro threadstarter, next time do it the conventional way lah, let the interested bros PM you. No need encoding / decoding / cock pulling...

:D